Speaker 1: ADWB, Good morning, it is KTWDB. Thanks for being here if you're wondering, and it's just awful that we have to, you know, talk about things like this here on KTWB every I don't know, a few months or so and here we are again. Now you kind of know where we where we were, the path we take and that is the the other path, and that is where we're not stupid. We don't have blinders on. We acknowledge things that are going on. Yet at the same time, I think there's a lot of people who expect to come to KTWDB and get a different kind of a vibe is kind of a corny word for it. But we could talk about the ice shooting yesterday. And it's not that we don't know and don't care. It's that we choose to be another path, and that is where we do things to booster mood rather than wallow in a lot of the things that you can see everywhere else. And we explain that once in a while, because he sounds so tone deaf if you don't acknowledge it, but you can't, you know, you can't talk about it all the time. Can you imagine if we open up the phones, and then it would immediately become politicized, and then people would walk away with a feeling that they don't expect from Katie w B. Does that make sense? Absolutely? Okay, So let's get into something that is totally different, more about real like lifestyle things. And we only have a minute. I wish I had more time. But Bailey is thinking about having your niece who is eighteen years old, not really your niece, but you call her that, Yeah, move in with you. We need an update.
Speaker 2: So I've talked about this and I've known her her whole life, and her home life right now is not very good. And she asked me a couple months ago, if she went to school, got accepted to like a college down here, if she could live with me.
Speaker 1: And I decided that yes, I would like her to move in with me.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of going to determine like what kind of house I buy, and also kind of light a fire under me in order to purchase a house in general, because I want to be a house for her, a home for her she can be with someone that loves her, because she does not have that at her current state right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know where she's going to school.
Speaker 2: So that's unfortunately, that's the update there, and it kind of depends, granted, even if she goes to school out of state, if she wants to come back to Minnesota, you know, to see her friends or whatever, to spend vacations or holidays or whatever. She has a home with me, so I will likely be housing a eighteen nineteen year old girl starting this summer.
Speaker 1: Any room for a third, I mean, if things are not working out with me and Susan. Susan, yes, clear, that's any room for it. Not you particularly, but I'll take Susan about it. Okay, thanks for the update about that one. All right, let's get into something fun, the throwback Threesome. It's in the radio show. Yeah, Katie WD twenty sixteen. What were you doing in twenty sixteen? Let's go down the list of the big TV shows that were huge ten years ago. Suits was number three, The Vampire Diaries was number two, and this saw this TV show was the number one TV show this week in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: How do we get her into the ground as soon as possible?
Speaker 1: Are you Jewish? No Muslim? Do you recognize it? It is shameless? Okay, let's go to the movies, Daddy's Home was number three. Star Wars episode seven The Force Awakens was at number two, and this was number one at the box office. Twenty one dead soldiers more than forty dead, bath than next But you and your boy, he only wants to get to walk out Low. It's kind of a miracle going stick. You need to shut up, Fitzgerald. It was a really odd Leonardo DiCaprio movie called The Revenant. Oh okay, bear, this is the one with a bear. I think he gets mauled by a bear, but then he lives. Okay, you know. The Revenant was number one. Move our TV show up. Where are we going? So we're going to songs here on KTWB number three song on this date in twenty sixteen, You watch Me Yes, ten years ago, Number two You look at Unbelievable. That was like ten years ago, and the number one song on KTWB on this date in twenty sixteen. Can you believe it's ten years old? It's a Dell on the Throwback Threesome on KTWB. Hello Throwback Threesome on KTBGB. That song was number one ten years ago in twenty sixteen. We're gonna take a quick break. We're gonna come back. We're gonna go all the way back to twenty eleven, and then later all the way back to two thousand and six. What were you doing, where did you live, who were you seeing? How old were your children? How old were you back in those days? We'll come right back to Dave Ryan Show on kt WB. Let's get back to the throwback threesome. But first of very important birthday today, Happy sweet sixteen to Kendall Ray. I love you from Mom and everybody here at KATW bet Kendall Ray, what a great name. Happy sweet sixteen, Kendall. If you go out and look in the driveway, there's a brand new, shiny red Mustang. Kendall's like doesn't even raise an eyebrow. She knows it's just not happening. Do they care about mustangs these days? Like sixteen year old, they wants Mustang. Every kid wants a Mustang, kid wants a Cardy. I don't know what kind of car does a sixteen year old want? Kendall text us and let us do throw from the radio show. Yeah on kat W twenty eleven was fifteen years ago, So let's go back to twenty eleven with the big TV shows number three, White Collar, number two, mad Men, and this was the number one TV show. Can you name it?
Speaker 4: When you come in.
Speaker 1: This room, you respect.
Speaker 5: Kyra is back, so you need to show up and show out.
Speaker 1: I need to bring the keep. This is the most diverse group I have ever had. America's next top Model was number one at the theater. Tron Legacy was number three, True Grit was number two, and Little Fokker's was at number one. You must be the famous Jack Burns.
Speaker 3: Wow, I've heard so much about you.
Speaker 6: I've heard very little about you discuss here, but I do admire your cheerleading photographs I never saw.
Speaker 1: I don't think I missed anything. Okay, here we go on KTWGB. Number three song was this. Kesha was huge in twenty eleven and this song was number two and the number one song on KATWGB on this date in twenty eleven, fifteen years ago. Maybe this will take you back? Can you believe this song is fifteen years old? Number one song on the throw Back Threesome for twenty sixteen Throwback Threesome. That song was number one on kt W to be on this particular week in two thousand eleven, fifteen years ago, Good year. Going to go back one more little time warp here in the throwback three some going all the way back to two thousand and six. Let's turn on the TV. What have we got? What are we're watching? We're watching nine? Number three show Battlestar Galactica, Number two, Extreme Home Makeover Home Edition, and the number one TV show was this Can you Name It? Can you listen?
Speaker 7: I have had an extremely stressful day and I'm not proud of what I'm about to say.
Speaker 1: But someone give me a cigarette now. But mom, we don't smoke the crap. That's seventy show. I loved that show. Hey, that was number one. Let's go to the movies at number three. I think it was a Jack Black movie, King Kong, I believe so. Number two, Chronic Chronicles of of the Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe number two, and this creepy movie was number one. Can you name it? You're just pop? Hey, I come over with ice on? Then? Yeah, if they did, we did that every day and call why not?
Speaker 8: Like yeah, check out the museum?
Speaker 1: And then they stopped that a hostile hostile.
Speaker 3: I don't know that one. Yeah, that's why I never watched those kind of movies.
Speaker 1: Yep, so bad but so good. It was no human centipede. I'll just tell you that. And let's go to kt w B. Number three song on this date in two thousand and six. Number three was Oh God, I still love that song. That song it is. Number two was this one You're not gonna tell you. The first time I heard that song, I didn't really like it. And then I listened to it a few more times, and then I really hated it. This progress at least classic okay, number one number one song on this date twenty years ago, two thousand and six. Where were you when this song was all over the radio? Number one on the throwback three some did you tell them? Make me agree? Grip all right? There it is? That is the number one song from this date in two thousand and six. Somebody said I was in dental school at the time. This is a Texa got to get minute ago. They said that was our theme song that year. I love that. That's the thing about music. It never changes. The song that you heard when you were X years old in two thousand and six, it is exactly the same as the song you hear now. It's like a time machine. It's kind of like if you go back to your old bedroom, it would be changed, it would be the same, But songs are always the same. Yeah, they're ever green. It really really are alright, I get tickets for John Mullaney.
Speaker 7: Sometimes when people order fries, they act like it's a little adventure.
Speaker 1: They'll be like, should we get a plate.
Speaker 7: Of fries for the table?
Speaker 1: Should we do it?
Speaker 6: Sho?
Speaker 1: Should we share some fries?
Speaker 7: They got to make sure that everyone's on board with it. It's like, if I get fries, you'll have a couple, right, If I get fries with the table, I know you'll have prize if I get fries.
Speaker 1: Should we do it? Yeah, let's be bad.
Speaker 7: Come on, let's do it all right, We're gonna take a plate of fries. It's like a group of couples agreeing to do ecstasy together.
Speaker 1: The game. If you want to go see John Mullaney, he is I want to say Sunday night at the Armory. Yep, Okay, let's get you in right now. If you can solve this mystery, listen closely, solve the mystery and call me at six five, one eight nine KTWB by the way. War of the Roses returns in a few minutes. First new one of the year. Here we go. So here is the mystery that you need to solve. You have to hear it before you call. Yes, true, that is true. Thank you. So vont comes into my office last week and he's all excited. He's out of breath. He says, Dave, Dave, Dave, My uncle Phil just died. I'm going to inherit five million dollars. I said. Vonta said, I thought your uncle Phil hated you and told you that he wrote you out of his will last October. Vaughan said, well, that's true. He did hate me because he didn't approve of my choice of a career. But he must have changed his mind. He died last week and I found his will. He must have revised it because it's dated November thirty first, and he left his entire five million dollar fortune to me. I said, well, what do you need me for? He says, well, I need a lawyer to make all this happen, and I can't afford one. He says, I can call that TSR guy and put him on retainer for fifty thousand dollars. So if you loan me fifty thousand dollars. I can pay you back with interest in just a few months. I said, Vant, get the f out of here right now. Oh, how did I know Vont was lying? Trying to scam me out of fifty thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: He would me, yeah, yeould.
Speaker 1: How do you know Vont was lying? Call me now and you win. John Mulaney tickets six five, one, nine eight nine kd WB Ryan Show one on one point three kd WB okay.
Speaker 3: First story of the dirt is the fact that Taylor Swift is she gonna have a residency with Disney. Plus, there is a prediction that Disney will become the exclusive home to Taylor Swift. So they predicted that Disney might pay as much as four billion dollars for a Swift production and live event company that encompasses touring, film, TV, merchandising, and way more than I'm not going to list and essens Taylor would have like a residency there. So this hypothetical deal, Taylor would have veto power while Disney took over Taylor or Taylor's merchandising, album sales, and exclusive licensing sessions inside their theme parks.
Speaker 1: So there could be an animated movie.
Speaker 3: Musical feature in Taylor Swift and Disney would get all of that, but Taylor would retain ownership of her music of course if that does happen.
Speaker 1: So how interesting.
Speaker 2: And I feel like Taylor Schift gets a lot of flax sometimes for like being you know, commercialized. She's a brand and everything, and this just you know, makes it even more so. Speaking of Disney, Tangled has a live action movie coming out and it has cast its leads. You don't know who the girl is who's gonna play Rapunzel. Her name is Teagan Croft. She's Australian. But Milo Mannheim is set to play Flynn Ryder and you would recognize him. He's in like the zombie movies that were really cool on Disney Channel, and he also got like second place on Dancing with the Stars. He's kind of like a lovable ragamuffin type guy and he's gonna be playing Flynn Ryder, which I think is a good choice.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah, Can I share the big story that I'm hyped about?
Speaker 5: Yes, we just announced, well he just announced, oh my gosh, and he's going on tour with Anderson Pack.
Speaker 1: And Leon Thomas Guilt.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm so excited he's dropping an album February twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: Vought hasn't been this excited since about six years ago when lunch menu was Italian Dunkers.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like, whoa Italian Dunkers and Bruno Mars. You imagine if Vont goes and gets dinner and has Italian Dunkers then goes to Bruno Omar. Imagine having Italian Dunkers with Bruno Mars. Wow, I'd have to change my pants.
Speaker 5: On our Instagram if you want to go right now at one O one three KDWB, there's a chance for you to win tickets before you can buy them. But pre sale starts next Wednesday at noon and then general on sales starts Thursday.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. It's May thirteenth at us Bank Stadium. That's how you know it's gonna be huge. Yeah, let's get back to because we're gonna run a little bit late for War of the Roses. Let's get back to the mystery for John mulaney tickets. Let's see if anybody has got the answer. We're gonna go to the phone and see if we can find somebody who thinks they might know what the answer might be. This could be Shannon. Hello, Shannon, is that you?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning Shannon, your bright eyed and bushy tail this morning. What are you up to?
Speaker 6: I'm just putting the work. But I had to deal with two dogs, a baby, and slippery road.
Speaker 1: So okay, yeah, drive carefully because they are surprisingly sper All right, Shannon' gona read a little mystery to you. You tell me what the answer is, and you're gonna go see John mulaney. We got a deal. Here we go. So Vont comes in my office last week. He's all excited, he's out of breath. He's like, Dave, my uncle Phil just died. I'm going to inherit five million dollars. I said, Vont, I thought your uncle Phil hated you, and you told me that he wroched out of his will last October. Van said, well, that's true. He did hate me because he did not approve of my choice of a career. But he must have changed his mind because he died last week and I found his will. He must have revised it because it's dated November thirty. First, he leaves his entire fortune of five million dollars to me. I said, well, Vaughnt, what do you need me for? And Vaughn says, well, I need a lawyer to make all this happen. I can't afford one. He says, I can call that TSR guy and put him on a retainer for fifty thousand dollars. So if you loan me fifty thousand, I can pay you back with interest in a few months. I said, BoNT, get the out of here right now, Shannon. How did I know Vant was lying?
Speaker 6: Because there's no thirty first in November?
Speaker 1: What lie? Okay, you're right, there is no thirty first of November. Good job, Shanna. See John Mlaney on Sunday Night. You were gonna watch that guy that played Carlton do America's funniest videos. That's what you were gonna do. Yeah, no more, no more. I'll love ye shall love them on man, he still does that dance. I love that. Good job, Shannon, thanks for listening. Hold on for your tickets. Okay, thank you. We'll have wild tickets for you coming up right after War of the Roses? Am I right about that? That's correct? Okay? War of the Roses first, Brand new brought to you by ov O, Lasik and Lenz Catching a Cheater, one sak Roses at a time. Four of the Roses stars right.
Speaker 4: Now on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Grace just got over a hacking coughing jag a minute ago. So you know, it figures you're gonna be on the radio and all of a sudden you're coughing up a lung. Yeah, so you're doing You're doing okay.
Speaker 6: Now, Grace, I'm just okay, thank you. Good.
Speaker 1: So this is our first War of the Roses of the New Year. And so tell me. I know you've been listening to Katie WB for a while and you've heard us do War of the Roses, But here you are with the situation that's got you wondering whether Todd was doing something when you were in Hawaii. Tell me what's going on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I went to Hawaii with my mom for Christmas, just me and my mom. You know, she's been through a rough year. She just decancer. We're so happy.
Speaker 1: Okay, good celebratory trip to Hawaii.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she deserved it. It was her dream trip and I'm so glad I could do that for her. It was very special for us and you know. It was a great time until I got home and I I saw some things that made me concerned. You know, like, for one thing, we have candles. We use these candles, you know, for special events. You could say, I guess, you know, sexy time.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I noticed, uh you know, they were they were used while I was gone, and they were burnt down about halfway more than I had left them.
Speaker 1: Okay, weren't used once.
Speaker 6: I know it was used more than once.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. And that's not like him to just like the sexy time candles just to like create am beyond or have it smelled tangerines in the room or anything.
Speaker 6: No, he's oblivious to candles unless it's sexy time. That's his like like go to move, it's to light a candle.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I guess we all have our go to move Okay, weird, but okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So I was like, oh, that's very interesting, and I was thinking about it while I was gone. There were a couple of times I actually went to call him, like through FaceTime, and he didn't answer, and he wouldn't actually call back for quite a few hours at times when I knew he was available. So it wasn't just once either, it was like probably like two or three times.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the suspicion is while you are, you know, like ten time zones away, that he had somebody else over and you know, not just over to watch TV and get a pizza, but to like sexy time handle exactly, and then kind of backed up by the fact that he wouldn't answer FaceTime, which is definitely weird. Okay, so it appears, Yeah, so what go ahead on question.
Speaker 5: Did you think anything when he wasn't answering the phone or was it the candles that really grew the suspicion?
Speaker 6: Like I was like, oh, that's so weird because he like always answers, you know, and if he doesn't, he'll usually call back with like it within an hour. Yeah, you know, he's on his phone a lot. He works on his phone, so he's always on his phone. So for him did not call back to like three four hours like one day, he was like, well, I didn't want to interrupt you in your mom and it's like, yeah, but I called you right, so it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. So things definitely seem a little bit of we should break every war of the roses on suspicion scale. I'd say suspicion scale on this one is about a seven. Yeah, yeah, but you know, I mean maybe he just decided to burn the candles, So no, I'm at like a nine.
Speaker 3: With the K nine then yeah, because if the only time he ever uses candles is because of having sexy times, then yeah, I would that's he's cheating.
Speaker 1: Maybe he missed her and wanted to reminisce about sexy time. Seven on a scale one of ten, Vont says.
Speaker 5: Seven reasonable doubt that he could have lit the candles and done sexy time on his own. I'm not just going to jump to but that's okay to be positive, optimistic.
Speaker 1: A great idea. Yeah, okay, never mind, all right, hang on, I don't mean to laugh about your situation, because I know it's serious.
Speaker 6: But I understand.
Speaker 1: We'll get it. We'll make the phone call and coming up in a second, will offer him flowers to send to whoever he wants, and hopefully he will choose you. The correct answer is Grace and not anybody else, so we'll figure that out next, and we'll make the phone call on is in the air or wait, are those lies?
Speaker 4: I guess we'll see I'm part two of War of the Roses on KDWB.
Speaker 1: In case you missed the first part of War of the Roses. So she lives with this guy, and she had gone to Hawaii over Christmas with a mama for a week, and then she came home. Well, when they were in Hawaii, didn't she say that she had face timed him a couple of times and there was no reason for deny answer. He's off work, he's laying around the house. He should have answered FaceTime or at least he.
Speaker 3: Would call her back, like within a decent amount of time, and it was taking him a few hours to.
Speaker 1: Call back, all right. So she gets home, she's like unpacking looking around the house. She noticed that there are sexy time candles, which are only used during that time, have burned down considerably, and she's like, he's not going to light these candles. He's not a candle guy unless it's the right timing. And so she's like, that guy might have had somebody else over while I was in Hawaii and lit the candles. Is it thin evidence? Kind of?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I think it's firm. You think it is Yep, we'll make the phone call right now and find out who he wants to send roses to.
Speaker 3: Todd, thanks for taking the time to do the survey with me today. We really appreciate it helps us with all of our customer satisfaction in the future. So, like I said, as a reward for doing the survey, I have a dozen red roses to send out to whoever you'd like. So what I'll need from you is who do you want to send the roses to?
Speaker 8: And there's no like cats, there's no extra charge or anything forgetting.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're not going to see anything show up on your bill. These are completely complimentary.
Speaker 9: Okay, Yeah, let's send them to Her name is h Miranda?
Speaker 1: All right, I got it down for Miranda.
Speaker 3: And then we do always attach a card with the flowers. So if you want to put a note on the card, you're welcome to.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, is it okay? If if we put just nice panties, is that too much? Okay?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't mean to laugh. Yeah, we could. We can do that.
Speaker 3: There's really no requirements or whatever. That's if that's what you want, I can make that happen.
Speaker 1: Sony questions, Sony questions, Hey, Todd, you have been bamboozled. Basically, it's not a survey. It is a trap to see who you would send roses to and who set the trap. It's the Dave Ryan Show over on Katie WB. It always boggles my mind that people still fall for War of the Roses because we've been doing it for so long. So, yeah, we got a call from your girlfriend Grace, and she told us that she was suspicious that you were maybe seeing somebody else. She's and she's actually listening right now, so she's heard the whole thing. So you're pretty busted.
Speaker 8: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 8: Grace?
Speaker 6: Really like you you're gonna just do that? Like I heard everything he said.
Speaker 9: But if you're gonna I mean, if you're gonna lay a trap, you know, a public trap on the radio of all places, It's like, yeah, what do you? I don't know what you want me to say?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're just gonna admit it.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean what else can I say? Like, yeah, I I don't know, I sent flowers to the wrong girl.
Speaker 8: I told her she has nice panties, Like, yeah, you got me busted, red handed. I don't know. You're clearly you put whole this whole song and dance together. So I don't know how did you know? How did you know something was going on?
Speaker 6: I mean, there were a lot of things, but I noticed the candles.
Speaker 8: Because I used candles, so you figured it all out.
Speaker 6: There were other things too, but I knew the candles. The candles you'd only use during one time. I'm not stupid, I really I can't. And I can't believe you're still like combat that. She's like, yeah, whatever, I cheated on you, Like you don't even care, Well.
Speaker 9: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 8: Deny it?
Speaker 9: I mean you got me?
Speaker 8: Like what could I say?
Speaker 1: You got?
Speaker 9: You got me?
Speaker 8: And yeah?
Speaker 9: I mean yeah, no remore?
Speaker 6: So nothing.
Speaker 9: Listen, don't you don't know what's going on in my head. You don't know the guilt that I feel.
Speaker 8: You don't know the reasons why I did it.
Speaker 6: But I don't know the guilt you feel because you don't seem to have any guilt. You're just like, yeah, I guess you got me. You sounds so stupid right now.
Speaker 9: For forgiveness, I'm not doing that, like, yeah, you got me.
Speaker 8: I'm embarrassed. I'm publicly humiliated.
Speaker 1: But are you going to are you going to fight for this because every time we do War of the Roses, there's like, you know, hey, forgive me, I'm sorry or you got it wrong or whatever. I mean, do you want him I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to lie.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I'm too late for that.
Speaker 8: I'll own what I did. But like to have me grovel on the on the radio or whatever, that's You're not going to get that from me. Like I can talk to her privately and maybe yeah, if I if I apologize.
Speaker 1: Or would you would you accept that?
Speaker 6: It doesn't appear that you want to apologize for one. I mean, if I can't leave for a week without you cheating on me, like there's nothing left?
Speaker 8: Okay, Well then there's your answer. That's it is what it is? Then if there's no hopes and like, why humiliate myself further?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Am I alone in thinking that he kind of maybe wanted out of this relationship to begin with? Who doesn't want to fight? I've never heard that. I remember anybody on War of the Roses not protest, But it's not what it looks like, right. Is there any part of you that thinks that this guy just kind of wanted out of this?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 2: But even like when they do say, Oh, it's not what it looks like. Are they trying to save their relationship? Are they trying to save face?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: I don't think this guy was just.
Speaker 2: Like giving up on saving face and saving the relationship.
Speaker 1: Well that's what this one text message says.
Speaker 5: It says I almost respect him for just not trying to lie his way out of it keyword almost all.
Speaker 1: Another text what a d bag won't even say sorry? I mean he's clearly not He's not sorry. He started got caught part.
Speaker 3: It's like the lack of accountability that made me frustrated the most with him.
Speaker 1: A lot of text messages. Somebody tell this Miranda run he's a sociopath. Wow. Okay, that is War of the Roses first one with a twist of the New Year. If you want to do war the Roses on somebody you know, and by the way, we do war of the roses even if you're not in the couple. It's a little bit devious, but if it's like, Okay, I think my sister's husband is cheating on him, or my sister's cheating on her husband, we can do war the roses and reverse it even if you're not in the Oh that's nosy, like we do all right? That is War of the Roses on KDB. Let's get you wild tickets. Here we go. We'll play a little game for wild tickets. You're gonna be on a game show on kt WB. Here's the way it works. I'm gonna give you and one other person your opponent a category. You have to name items in this category until one of you runs out, and it's like the let's try. Here we go with So call me if you if you think it'd be good at this and you want to go to the wild game coming up on a say, Monday night. Yes, New Jersey Devil at the g spot. Okay, here we go. If you want to play six five, one, nine, eight nine k w B Bailey versus Jenny, Here we go. Fictional cats. Bailey, you're up first. Fictional cats. Marie Garfield. Oh my gosh, tomar is a Jerry. That's the cat. That's that's what I was thinking. Tomas the cat Heathcliff. Heathcliff also would have been as well.
Speaker 2: That is hard because I know their faces. Is Marie, she's from the Euers to cats. She's the pretty paint.
Speaker 1: She was my favorite. Yes, let's try another one. This is a this is a little easier one. I think lakes, Jenny, you're going first, lakes go yes.
Speaker 3: Lake of the Isles today, ma Cosca Lake, Harriet Cedar Lake, Lake, Manatanka Lake, Malax Pyor Lake.
Speaker 2: Uh, white Bird Lake, Forest Lake, the.
Speaker 1: Not Coon Rapids Lake? Oh gosh, no Rapids lake. What is the lake that's right across the one that I'm thinking about? You know that one? That why? Okay, we have people on the phone to play for wild tickets. Let's meet our contestants this morning. First up is Ben Hi, Ben, Good morning, what do you do? Good morning? What are you up to this morning? Ben?
Speaker 4: I'm driving to work.
Speaker 9: I'm in traffic on ninety four.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck, here we go, Ben. Mail is your opponent, Mel, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 1: What are you up to this morning? Mal?
Speaker 6: I just got home?
Speaker 1: Okay? Where where were you out doing crazy stuff all night?
Speaker 6: I was at my mother in law's house.
Speaker 1: Okay, gosh, all right, okay, can you guys hear each other? Ben? Can you hear Mel?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, you got to listen because you cannot repeat what they said. The category first goes to Ben, name as many candy bars. Name a candy bar? Back and forth, Ben, You're up first.
Speaker 4: Go Peces, knickers, pick yet, Milky Way, Amond joy, three musketeers.
Speaker 1: Sorry, back and forth? Though, Wow quick, Mel, you did good. Thanks for playing. Have a good day. Bye bye. Hey Ben, you're a Winter Congratulations you go to the Wild game on Monday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ben, I've been watching heated rivalry, so I'm excited to go to a.
Speaker 8: Hockey yeah.
Speaker 5: Show.
Speaker 1: In other words, you know, let me you know nothing about hockey.
Speaker 4: Right, I played hockey for thirteen years.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Okay, we'll coming up in a second. Okay, I got it, Ben, I need you to explain icing. Ready, go.
Speaker 4: It's when you shoot the puck before your own blue line, then it gets to the red line by the goalie before anyone.
Speaker 6: Wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's right, singles on cake, Shut up? I love Ben, b Hold on, hold on here your tickets. We'll have more Wild tickets for you tomorrow here on kd w B. All right, so we do this thing every Friday and tomorrow. We'd love to get two people on the phone to do pros and cons Winter or not, So we'll have one person on who's like like I love winter. I love taking the kids sledding, we go ice skating, we go ice fishing, we go to Highland, we go to buck Hill. Somebody who loves winter, like loves the cold snap in the air and the brisk winds and all that cold stuff. And then I want somebody on the phone who is anti winter? So which one are you? And could you, you know, back this up tomorrow on the show at around this time. What do you do if you want to be pro and con on winter tomorrow? Nay?
Speaker 3: Call us right now six five, one, nine, eight nine, katiewb if I's going to pick up and figure out which side you're on, and we're gonna get you all prepped in we'll need you be ready kind of like it's kind of like homework. I need you have like kind of five discussion points to explain pro or con.
Speaker 1: So you can't just add little it off the top of your head, really little homework in there and convince the world that either winter is wonderful or winter sick. I was looking at Ken Barlow on X last night. Yeah, he's the weather guy over at Channel five. Love him, And he said, we're gaining about a minute and a half of light every By the end of January, we'll gain about two and a half minutes of light per day. So the days aren't getting longer, ain't getting warmer yet, but they're getting a little bit longer, all right, Carl, if you want to do that on Katie wb Jenny's been on Reddit. We'll talk to her coming up.