Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: So Shannon, I am going to start with something to hear with you. You said that your husband was up this early in the morning and he made a comment about your outfit, and now I can't get that out of them.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you all suck. First off, he said, thank you Kevin Irwin.
Speaker 4: The second for making such a nice comment about my shirt today. You always make a nice comment about something, hay Sian, I really like the shirt you're wearing today. And I said thank you so much, because I just facetimed with my husband, who is randomly up because he can't sleep, and he obviously didn't see me getting ready this morning, and he goes, what are we doing going to churn butter on the farm today? With that shirt you're wearing? I'm like, you are a dick.
Speaker 5: It is very amis sheet.
Speaker 1: I like you.
Speaker 4: It's from one of my favorite brands of all time. It's called The Great I bought it on Poshmark, just came yesterday.
Speaker 2: How flowy the sleeves are boxing Well, thank you. Do we have any the Amish listening to the show? Do Amish listen to Mojo in the Morning?
Speaker 1: They do? I think they do.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I like it.
Speaker 6: They do it.
Speaker 7: We've had a few Amiss we've had away and actually we have a huge population in our Toledo area, just outside of our Toledo area, so we might have some uh some Amish people that might actually.
Speaker 4: Be wearing some Amish necessarily maybe yes, a little farmery, but that's great.
Speaker 3: I'm going for that.
Speaker 1: You ever go to an Amish market, Yes.
Speaker 4: So my mom used to be really into going to Shipshawana and I'm pretty sure that was like, that's like an Amish town to get wood furniture.
Speaker 5: There is an Amige such prairie woman that has that shirt on their move board. I like their dream.
Speaker 3: Okay, you were sure not on my list.
Speaker 2: And now, by the way, I want you to know that if you ever go to an Amish market, the best is the candy. You got to try the candy, and an Amish market is specially it is delicious. Is it a toffee? It's like it's kind of well, it definitely gets in your teeth.
Speaker 6: It does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's definite uh you know, you gotta be uh be careful with it.
Speaker 1: So I love holding a second show.
Speaker 8: A little Shannon do you want to try out?
Speaker 1: You got it tucked in.
Speaker 3: I said, you guys are all asses.
Speaker 2: I thought you I thought she said, I thought you said.
Speaker 3: I feel like getting written up today over my shirt.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna dump it. Yesterday was a record day for poor Zach. He was dumping away yesterday. All right, Well, I think everybody will tune in and watching to see what Shannon's wearing.
Speaker 1: Remember we used to do your uh what Shannon's wearing outfit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a long time.
Speaker 2: That was a really long time ago, wasn't Yeah celebrating seventeen years, right, yeah, seventeen years.
Speaker 3: Wow, going on eighteen.
Speaker 4: You know, still have not even seen like a flack from this.
Speaker 1: Company, the Amish. Seventeen is a big number.
Speaker 8: So as.
Speaker 2: You're you know, what we should do is you just talk also about Wes and what is what is it that Wes constantly sends you.
Speaker 4: If he sends me one more Instagram reel about how having sex can help with perimenopause symptoms, I might cover.
Speaker 3: His face with a pillow when he goes to sleep tonight.
Speaker 4: This man every day is he thinks he's so funny and he's like, you know, if the more sex you have, the more it helps with like mood swings. And I don't know, but yesterday I literally like, I don't know if this is appropriate to play if you continue, Oh yeah, answer that question.
Speaker 6: I don't continue having penetration of some kind.
Speaker 4: So even if you're not with a partner, like this is this is all he sends me because it's.
Speaker 3: Helping that increased blood flow circulation.
Speaker 4: Wait, so this is so this is the crap he sends me, and he's like, I can help with.
Speaker 1: This medical with a medical professional.
Speaker 4: What is in your algorithm that you're even being served these to send me?
Speaker 1: Well, I have a pretty healthy sex live. So surprised me.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing is I go the first I had to go to the comments on these all these videos he sends me, And the first comment on that video that I just played part of is I'm willing to bet that ninety percent of the Scent videos were sent from husbands to their wives, Like yep, every single one.
Speaker 2: My favorite is if I ever send something to Chelsea like sex will help this, Yeah, whatever the deal is, she instantly will either thumb down it or you know, or again say tell John Tallenger to stop sending you things a four four mojo live aight four four six six five six five four eight Does your significant others send you like TikTok or stories that they see online? In this subtlety? Is not so subtle? Eight four to four mojo live or text nine five five zero zero. Hold on a second, here, leslie, what's happening.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning, good morning?
Speaker 6: Election day?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is right. What's happening?
Speaker 2: Did they by the way, well, do they have election day in Amish Country?
Speaker 1: Do we know we do?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you in Amish Country right now?
Speaker 8: I am. I'm driving down the dirt road.
Speaker 1: Where I thought you couldn't drive cars.
Speaker 9: Well, we share our space.
Speaker 5: Okay, So the Amish in this community, and you know I could pass an Amish buggy on the road at any moment.
Speaker 3: Wow, what town do you? What town do you live in? It's Brown City?
Speaker 1: Brown City?
Speaker 3: Where's that north of Emly City?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, like the Thumb.
Speaker 3: Area, Yes, the Thumb area.
Speaker 2: Okay, So wait a second. So I didn't realize that that is Amish country. I know that I knew a lot of the Ohio Amish, but I don't know a lot of the Michigan Amish, which is something I don't know. Quick question for you, are the Amish in Brown City area? Are they buggy type people or are they? Do they also have cars too? Because I've seen Amish driving cars.
Speaker 8: They do not drive cars.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're thinking of Mennonites that we also have up here.
Speaker 8: They drive cars.
Speaker 1: What's a Menonite? Explaining what's a Mennonite?
Speaker 3: I'm not they have They're just more modern.
Speaker 1: Okay, they live a more modern lifestyle. Okay, what is the Namish?
Speaker 3: The Amish still have horse and buggy and you know they plow their fields with horses and what would.
Speaker 5: You say is like one of the bigger misconceptions about the Amish clear it up for us?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 8: They they tend to be kind of fun and you know they they have sense of humors and they're just they're great people, all right, cool?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, do do the Amish? They don't have cell phones at all? Like there's no communication. I think because I went to I was down outside Louisville and there was in Kentucky there was a huge Amish country there where we were going on a bourbon pick and I saw the guy behind the counter in the Amish market literally pick up his phone when it when it rang with really, I don't know he.
Speaker 1: Did very well, are you? I just watched the show. There's a new show. I don't know what it's on. It's called Suddenly Amish, and I learned all about them. Okay, watch it. Can I can I tell.
Speaker 3: You exactly what their lifestyle is like.
Speaker 5: But yeah, some of them do have cell phones, but they're not allowed to have them in their house.
Speaker 1: So I'm kind of I'm not really a leader. I'm more of a follower.
Speaker 2: And there have been time is in my life where I thought if I were to ever decide that I was going to leave my normal, traditional Catholic, you know life, I think that there are a few different, you know, lifestyles I would go to. I think Amish might be my least one i'd go to because I like to have a lot of technology. The one that I'm really into right now, I'm thinking Mormon. I like when I see the Mormons, the Mormons look like they're having the time of their lives.
Speaker 3: They don't drink I.
Speaker 1: Don't need it. They loves every day. They drink Starbucks.
Speaker 2: I guess Okay, then you know, I'll get mine. Naturally they have and they have hot women. It's like the greatest. And then scientologists maybe second. And then and then I.
Speaker 1: Encourage you all.
Speaker 8: Don't go to ships. You want to just come up here to the thumb.
Speaker 6: Okay, we have everything you need, as far as what is.
Speaker 2: The candy that I've eaten from Amish country that's really good?
Speaker 1: That I'm not sure I mean, but we have baked goods.
Speaker 9: We have you know, the.
Speaker 2: Furniture they build little outdoor barns that you can just buy. It kind of looks like caramel, but it's not caramel. And then there's also a white one that's good.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the furniture is amazing. Yeah, my friends, my friends have a home full of Amish cabinetry. What's what's going on, Heather?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Shirt?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 1: Hey? You should see Shannon. She's got a great shirt on that she got.
Speaker 9: I bet you she's absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 2: I mean, seriously, she could wear bed sheets and we would.
Speaker 9: Okay, So so back to West. I honestly think shann And using a pillow might be too nice. You might need to use a baseball comment he's doing if my husband ever, Oh my goodness, gracious, I think he hied in the corner.
Speaker 6: He's hearing for his life.
Speaker 1: Most do you know? Do you know menopause? Have you met menopause?
Speaker 3: I am not in menopause. That's clarifying. Well away from menopause.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm not even a decade. I think I'm about maybe a year a water total metopause. So I understand where you're coming from. But man, those comments. Whatever, Go through menopause and then talk to me about sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe, Wes, it's not that you're not getting sex because of menopause. Is more sex. Maybe it's making fun of her amish outfits. Javier, what's going on morning?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 1: Hide?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they they have split phones.
Speaker 3: I work construction with a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Really, Okayeah, they got some good old fashioned motorolas.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's about there's about ten of the ten guys there.
Speaker 3: They all have their own flip phones, the same one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and they drink Celsius.
Speaker 1: Celsius told they are getting shot.
Speaker 9: Ye, yeah, they drink Selsia.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 5: I did a little bit of Google, just straight google three words image flip phones, and amazingly there are some communities.
Speaker 1: They can't browse.
Speaker 5: No browsers, no social media, no cameras, storage habits, got some texting limits.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest.
Speaker 2: I missed the days of the flip phone where you didn't have to the razors was.
Speaker 1: Hey, Cody, what's up? Cody?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: There interesting.
Speaker 8: We've used them to build some barns for hold on.
Speaker 1: I heard them. We've used them to build barns for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you hire them, yeah a lot? Okay, No, So they always want pop. They'll drink you out of pop when they want it. We had jet keys and our house lake and they're driving jet skis.
Speaker 1: When we get off work.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you there's some Mormons that are drinking some caffeine and other stuff too, probably David, what's.
Speaker 1: Up, David?
Speaker 8: Nothing much? Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Not so much making a comment about West. I am like a husband that does it to my wife all the time because I know it bothers her, so I will do it just to annoy her.
Speaker 1: Sometimes what you send with you.
Speaker 8: So also I'll be on Instagram, Facebook and I'll just randomly send her a couple. But she also sends me so many reels from Facebook.
Speaker 1: What are the ones she sends you?
Speaker 8: Just uh, she is into books, so it will be about the new book series like Fourth Wing. She got me into that.
Speaker 2: See, my wife sends me stuff about people chewing loudly. I get chewing loudly all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah,