Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning show phone numbers eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight. We're going to learn something, or we have because I know Shannon had mentioned this one time before to us about her husband, and it's something that quite honest with you, I automatically just assumed because really, well, because you require this.
Speaker 2: In a man, what are you talking about his big dick? Wes will be so embarrassed that I'm telling the story. Maybe not, I don't know. It's pretty comfortable.
Speaker 3: His big dick.
Speaker 2: Just to have it being talked about, I think is probably not un Shannon.
Speaker 1: If I had a big dick, I would want it talked about. I would put a billboard up on the side of the road. It'd be not even one of those electronic rotating billboards, stand still billboards.
Speaker 2: Cannot believe that this came out of my mouth. So the story is Wes bought two pairs of Deans from a very very nice store at the Mall, one of his favorite stores in fact, a couple of months ago, and they were kind of pricey, and both of them wore out in the crotch area. You know how that happened, and then you like the fabric starts to get thin, thin, thin, and then there's like holes there.
Speaker 3: And he was like, you know, I paid a lot.
Speaker 2: Of money for these, and I feel like this isn't the quality that one would expect from this store, especially with a price tag like this. So he we I was with him, went back into the store to see if they would do anything for him. He brought the two pairs of jeans, and the guy behind the counter like took him in his hands and he's like, well, what happened here?
Speaker 3: And I his big dick. Oh you must have very big Penis why I said that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, as the guy looked at me and it was such an awkward moment, and I was like, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: I would I was just thing.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, I'm going to go across to a Ritzya. You guys finished your transaction. I cannot go back in that store. I cannot go back in that store.
Speaker 3: Did they all look surprised when you said that?
Speaker 2: No, it was just one guy who was helping us, and it was you could tell.
Speaker 3: It made it like he didn't think it was funny. He made him really uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: It made him uncomfortable. Yes, okay, that's interesting. I actually will tell you this. He might be uncomfortable because he has a little penis. That man, the man working behind I'm not going.
Speaker 2: To judge this man, but he's very nice.
Speaker 1: And across from a Ritzia. Now I'm gonna have to go to the mall and see what stores across from a Ritzia figure out exactly where he's at. They Hey, little penis man, it's funny. It is funny. Can you with a large junk? Could you wear out your pants that much? Because I have big fat thigh and they rubbed together and I always wear out the sides of my pants, Like my pants get worn out in the thigh areas there where the fat thighs are.
Speaker 3: I don't get it in the crotch.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe take your jeans back to the store where you purchase them and tell them there was a little issue.
Speaker 1: Well, they wouldn't say. They would say, there's nothing we can do about it. You're wearing through your thighs because your thighs are fat.
Speaker 3: Big dick joke aside.
Speaker 2: I was actually very impressed by this store and their customer service because they sent him to new pairs of jeens.
Speaker 3: They did, Yes, who has I don't know if.
Speaker 2: It's their policy, but they made good and they were like, Nope, this is not acceptable and sent them to new pairs of jeans.
Speaker 3: I like. I like the brands that do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have something that goes wrong, they'll just you just you know, tell them, hey, it went wrong, and they'll send you new ones. So I actually, I remember when I was a kid, one of the writing projects we had in middle school was we had to write a company that we had a bad product experience with and see if they would write us back. It's because we were learning how to write, you know, business letters, and I wrote bubble gum, bubble gum and told them that the gum wasn't soft for a long period of time.
Speaker 3: Kind of awkward to bring this we're talking about. Did they write that? They did? They sent me back. They sent me a thing for a twenty five.
Speaker 1: Pack of gum okav. It was great, and gave me gum. So that's interesting, Kevin. Do you ever wear out the inside of your pants in the crotcher?
Speaker 3: I have joggers that are you know, you kind of go through that.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is from now, could be washing, could be you know a few different things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hate that, by the way, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hate when.
Speaker 1: I hate when your pants fringe in things like that, Like I hate that, like what do they call it on? I always get pilling on sweaters too, like underneath my fat.
Speaker 2: Oh I just bought something on Instagram yesterday that gets rid of that.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, I'll bring it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate that when that when that happened on my sweater, I always get like it's awful.
Speaker 3: So so the uh.
Speaker 1: The the store that he he was going to for this, they now, you know, nobody gave him like a hey, maybe you should buy a bigger pair of pants or something that if somebody has a large where is long what's his name? Baby leg j You about to say?
Speaker 3: Ask?
Speaker 6: Uh uh ask baby j If baby leg j ever has to like do you have to buy like I have?
Speaker 1: I have a problem with something. I'm a tall guy. Okay, so I'm kind of tall. And the thing that I always hate is when I'm buying a suit at a uh you know, Nordstrom's or Macy's or whatever. Sting liberty Now is my that's my it's you know as the kids would say, that's my jam because they make them for you. But I hated when I would buy the off the rack suits because I would have to wear a tall because I had long arms and stuff. But the pants, the long pants, the penis thing like a zipper is meant for Shaquille O'Neill, not for you know, mojo. It's literally mean the the actual like this.
Speaker 3: Right here, the I can't see you, but hang on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, the thing right here that comes out like my zipper here and my Grayson joggers is short.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's like really short. Uh oh, I got you. So it's yeah.
Speaker 1: Like the and so I'm talls, So I so I've gone into I got a suit at north Strom's way before I found State and Liberty. And the suit at north Stroms that I got, I actually convinced the girl at north Stroums changed the pants with the right the you know, the normal pants.
Speaker 3: And so some.
Speaker 1: Guys walking around with big old crotch area on his short pants.
Speaker 3: A short guy's got a big you know crouch.
Speaker 1: Now, But when you buy clothes, do you have to buy one size up based on boob size?
Speaker 3: On senis size? Uh what's up, Layla? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: Leila, Leila? Hi, Leyla.
Speaker 1: She's there somewhere maybe there we go, well you know what, Rika, Layla?
Speaker 4: Yes, go ahead, Yeah, I get chub rub where my pants ripped in the THI area.
Speaker 3: Show call it when we have to go get chub rub.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the big girls. We love them. I'm telling you, I'm a big dude and I get chub rub all the time too.
Speaker 3: Erica, Yeah, it sucks that. Hey, whatever is it the inner chub?
Speaker 5: Oh? My first time, long time?
Speaker 1: It is the inner the inner one, right, it's the it's the inside of your thighs that wears out fast.
Speaker 3: That's where the like the scenes are.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the worst moment in your life is not when a family member or friend dies. When you have to throw away or get rid of your favorite pair of jeans. It's like, seriously, one of the most depressing days every I just had to do that and I wanted to cry. So it is so sad because they're worn in so perfectly. Have a great day, Erica. We love you for that, for listening and admitting them. What's up, jen Mojo?
Speaker 5: If it makes you feel any better? I heard shack at a small penis too?
Speaker 3: Really, how did you hear that? I heard breaking, dirty Break. I scroll a lot, and it was on something that someone came out and like outed him for having a small one.
Speaker 1: Are you sure, though that he doesn't have a normal sized penis for a normal person.
Speaker 3: It's just that he's a large man, you know?
Speaker 5: That is the polity.
Speaker 4: I'll ever remember porns that in Super hid no Filie.
Speaker 3: Wrote and that was that was in the book. She talked about Shack.
Speaker 4: She talked about Shack, She talked about young bug from She talked about a lot of people.
Speaker 3: This was like a big thing back in the day.
Speaker 1: Really, Super, would you be upset if somebody wrote a book and put you in their book talking about your penis?
Speaker 3: Or would you look at it as I made it? Well?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess you rung that risk. You know, you run that risk whenever you're dealing with somebody that you're going to be if you're a part of their life. You could be a part of a book, You're part of a story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be with you.
Speaker 1: I feel fine though having the sized penis that I have, because to me, I already have enough problems trying to walk, and I don't know if I want to have issues walking with an elephant trunk.
Speaker 3: You know what's up, Trent?
Speaker 5: Hey Mojo? Yeah, so about the holes in the pants. I got the innerside problem too. My dad taught me by duct tape, and you can put it on the inside and the outside, and you can pick whatever color you like.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look weird though. People don't notice that you got duct tapes in your pants.
Speaker 5: Okay, then you asked them, why are you looking at my enterprise? That's an odd spot to be staring at.
Speaker 3: But point well taken. Thank you, Trent. I appreciate it.