Speaker 1: All the Pussons will win their first playoff series of eighteen years, overcoming a three one deficit to keep their dream season alive. Three consecutive wins and ahead.
Speaker 2: To tell us second, you know the business won the games.
Speaker 3: Lets go, man, what a comeback from being down three games to one. Come on, man, to have to put together that many wins in a row.
Speaker 4: I only fifteen teams in NBA history, talking about the entire history of the entire league has come back from a three to one deficit in the playoffs. Man, we one of them.
Speaker 5: I saw one of the Pissons people post that it was our Pistons team who did that last time in thousand.
Speaker 2: And two, two thousand and three. It's the same team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, incredible the year before they won the championship. So here's the wild part. So last nights or yesterday afternoons game was amazing. Kevin did such an amazing job. Oh, you gotta give me your critiques too of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I will believe me.
Speaker 3: Well, Friday night though, was wild because they were down by so much much in the first half, what was like twenty some points and my son Joe and Jed his best buddy in the World from the Joe Show, Joe and Jed. They went to they went to the game in Orlando, and I've got to have them tell the story that they told me on the phone that was hysterically funny of being at a game in a stadium where this team just needs to win that game and they have upset the number one team in the East and they're wearing Pistons gear. Are they on with us right now? Are they here?
Speaker 2: Jud just said that they're doing news because we're getting a call right now. Oh they don't.
Speaker 6: We'll get back to the news in just a second because we're going to be joined now by another radio show, my Dad's show, Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, hell, hello everybody in Tampa and beautiful Florida.
Speaker 6: Good job, Good morning, we.
Speaker 2: Rosy.
Speaker 3: Hey, we do have to you apologize to all the Tampa fans. Are Tampa fans, Orlando Magic fans or.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, see a lot of them are actually Lakers fans because that was one of the three teams that were broadcasted to Tampa for the longest time. Really that yes, So there's a lot I know, and a lot of Magic fans are Lakers fans because well, they probably have like six teams that they they're not real basketball.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I wanted you guys to tell.
Speaker 6: This restaurant capital of America.
Speaker 3: I want, Well, well, you love it so much. For guy's sakes, mister Disney adult, you go there all the time.
Speaker 6: I actually do, I do, I do love.
Speaker 3: I think you and Alyssa might soon to be daughter in law need to take residency there.
Speaker 2: You guys are there every weekend. For guy's sakes.
Speaker 6: I've had a billion times I want to move to Lakeland. It would be in the perfect.
Speaker 2: Halfway know, all right, So I want you to tell our listeners.
Speaker 3: And Jed has to be on this too, So Ashley, they called me on Friday night and it was so crazy here in Detroit.
Speaker 2: People were screaming on the streets. The game was away.
Speaker 3: When the Pistons won because of the comeback that they had, they were down made like keV said, what twenty four points. Joe and Jad called me the moment they got into their car in the parking garage and we're telling me about how Joe is a chip off the old block like his dad. He wanted to leave at halftime because they were down by so much I would have been out of there in a second. And jed, you had to talk him into stayn Is that right?
Speaker 7: I said, Look, I said, buddy, you paid money for these tickets. We drove two hours from Tampa to Orlando.
Speaker 2: We are staying.
Speaker 7: I don't care when lose or draw, like we are staying, and I am so happy we did. It was like walking into the lions Den Mojo and it was the sweetest victory I've ever tasted. You wanted to leave during halftime, Joe, Wow.
Speaker 6: I went to multiple games, first of all, okay, and I've only seen them lose and when they this is why I have an issue. Like we have family that lives in Orlando, and Jeremy was there the whole entire time. He was texting me giving me crap about it. And then the fans were there was a little kid who was like yelling at us the whole entire You.
Speaker 2: Were getting heckled by the fans.
Speaker 6: We were getting heckled by like a six year old. Yes, I went to Game three. I went to Orlando. I went to Game three. I was wearing the other team's jersey. I was wearing a Pistons jersey at the Magic game. So the whole entire time, I'm getting hackled, my fiance is getting hackled. The team that I was rooting for lost Game three, so I had to make the walk up the aisle as fans are like no, no, no, no, goodbye and they're yelling at me. I did not want to have that experience again, so I wanted to leave it halftime so I didn't have that expain. They were losing by twenty four. I didn't know what was going to happen. And then we went on a walk to get ice cream because I was depressed and I like to eat when I'm depressed. So we were looking for the ice cream because they only had one stand for ice cream, which was crazy. I couldn't find it and people are walking out. Can we buy you a new shirt on a new jersey?
Speaker 2: Were it all a fat boy?
Speaker 6: Like? I kept getting called fast? So then we were sitting there and I wanted to leave and Jedson let's just stay a little bit. We went and we got churros because like I said, it was very depressive, and then things started to change. It was amazing. I thought about it. It was the best experience I'll never forget when the Pistons won the championship. I got to be at that game. It was the most exciting moment in my life. It was the happiest.
Speaker 2: Moment of my life. It's so good it.
Speaker 6: I kept thinking, I kept seeing like kids with their dad, and I thought that was my dad and I bonded over basketball and to see those little kids with the dads and they looked so depressed at the end, and it was probably the moment of their life because they'll never go through like that ever again.
Speaker 2: Hey, you little fatass.
Speaker 3: Hey, can I tell you though, you gotta be careful when you're in a visiting teams arena and you are getting your butts kicked to go and buy ice cream, Like I mean, at least get beer.
Speaker 2: Or something like that.
Speaker 3: But Josh, so as the game was going on, and as the Pistons came back, and that game was monumental because it wasn't that they just won by a little they won by a lot. And and Orlando, I think we only scored seventeen points in the second half and like miss twenty four shots in a row. Were the fans just getting crazier? And were you guys getting crazier? Were you guys getting no.
Speaker 6: They were getting quieter. They were all allowed at the beginning, and then as the game started to shift, the stadium got quiet. And as the stadium got like we ran into a Detroit fan. We ran into a Pistons fan at the elevator at one point during halftime, and we both looked at each other and we had a look of defeat. The guy clearly brought his girlfriend, who had no interest in being there, so she wanted to leave as well. And it was magnificent as the game tied and all the souls were leaving, people's bodies show people literally with tan skin turn white. All the Detroit all the Detroit fans who were pale as it is because it's still cloudy on that stood looking at each other and I made eye contacted that guy and the girl was sitting on her phone. She still wanted to leave, but that guy had pure joy in the Grand Hill Jersey. He was happy. We were happy. The only finally got something.
Speaker 3: The only thing that would have been better is if Jed took that girl home and and stole her away from that that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give her some.
Speaker 3: Magic, exactly easy. Well, hold on a second here, Jim Jim wants to say something. What's going on, Jim, Hey, we.
Speaker 2: Don't need any more Bandwagon fans.
Speaker 6: You guys know how back on the Florida teams, you all took Tampa over the Lions.
Speaker 2: Right, Wait? Is that true?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 2: Did you guys take Tampa? Joe did not. I was abused.
Speaker 7: I was abused by the Lions from.
Speaker 2: Hey, who's this again? This is Jim. This is a Jim from Michigan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Jim from Michigan. You know what I think?
Speaker 2: What you're a boy?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 7: Check this out.
Speaker 6: Anyone who doesn't like men? Hold on, I don't have the right button. Hang up on this guy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, hang up on him.
Speaker 6: Daddy, daddy, daddy, hang up on him, daddy, daddy, Daddy.
Speaker 2: Give me a job, Daddy, give me a job, daddy. Jim, give me a job. Jim.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Jim, Jim, Jim your boy.
Speaker 2: Listen, Jim, Jim. I will can I can? I listen?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna Joe Jackson Jim right now, I will beat your ass, you son of a betch.
Speaker 6: How do you get that job?
Speaker 2: Do you get that job?
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I can tell you this. He got that job. But he's keeping that job. And it's not because you know, you know what I would say to you. Hey, Hey, Jim, can I ask you an honest question?
Speaker 2: Jim? Can I Jim? Jim?
Speaker 3: Can I ask you an honest question? Can I ask you an honest question?
Speaker 2: Jim?
Speaker 3: Jim, here's my question? How small is your dick? We'll see you later. Take care of yourself?
Speaker 2: All right? So, uh, I didn't know who was going to say all that. Let's let's call him angry Jim and Jim, don't make it true.
Speaker 3: That's okay. Listen, I got to tell you something. There is a guy right there that will not be at the next Pistons game, but I will.
Speaker 2: Stones may break my bump, but words will never hurt me, right, Joe, No words hurting me all the time?
Speaker 3: Joe is Joe was upset yesterday though that we'll say this that I.
Speaker 2: Took link to.
Speaker 3: Know, I'll talk. I'll talk to the listeners. You guys, go on to what you're what you're doing.
Speaker 2: A blessed. I love you, guys, Ja, Jat and Joe.
Speaker 3: Thank you for thank you for representing Detroit and bringing on the on the win on Friday. Kevin, thank you for representing the Pistons and this great city that we live in and bringing the win yesterday. I thought one of my favorite things that you did was it was right at the end of the game, or towards the end of the game.
Speaker 2: You were on the court and you were basically like we were down three games to one. You remember what I was talking about.
Speaker 3: Remember, everybody thought this thing was overweight. And I've never heard the crowd as loud. And then the crowd started chanting the nana, Nana, Hey, hey, hey, goodbye.
Speaker 2: Oh my.
Speaker 5: He the critiques.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, here's my critiques. Kevin.
Speaker 3: He finally wore an outfit that made him look flatteringly skinny. Normally, his outfits he picks sometimes at these games. Sometimes sometimes he wears big, baggy outfits. And Kevin is not a big guy. He's Actually he looked good. He looked good. I liked that he pulled out the red. He had the red on the jack. The jacket, no, he had a different one. Who made that jacket for you? Somebody make that No, no, no, it's a company cause sneaker politics, I believe. Oh, he looked really good. The one thing that he could have done a little bit different is Kevin. Kevin's uh got a little bit of a problem of I noticed he likes to walk around the arena and sit by the good looking girls, and I did not see him showing any love to any of.
Speaker 2: The good guys there.
Speaker 3: I watched. I was watching. I was watching you walk around and stuff, and you kind of like you kind of like.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: I sit next to the greatest fans in the NBA, and if some of them have to have double d's, this is.
Speaker 2: How the ball bounces.
Speaker 3: Mason shows love to even the ugly guys like myself.
Speaker 2: So I was wanting to know that.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 2: I love it all right.
Speaker 3: So Game two is tomorrow, borrow a little Caesars against Cleveland. Lydia just sent us a story which I thought was pretty interesting. It was actually a tweet that somebody put out that says, if you're in Detroit and if you want to run into Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden go to Legends.
Speaker 2: Is that true? Does he hang out at Legends all the time? No, that's just a play on his fiction with the nightlife. Will say, does he have like that?
Speaker 4: James has been known to be a partier for sure is awesome.
Speaker 2: Is that like his thing? Though he likes to hang out there.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Legends is his preferred destination, but he enjoys the nightlife. But he shows up on the court too. So do players. Do players go to strip clubs and stuff a lot? I don't know.
Speaker 5: They bring the strip clubs to them, They rent out places and bring people in.
Speaker 3: Do they really like I would think that. I would think that they're focused though, is their game?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Some are.
Speaker 4: Some people say that the nightlife, like you take Dennis Rowder for example, gives them the opportunity to blow off some steam and then they can focus on what they need to focus on. But if you take somebody that you know loves X, Y and Z and tell them you absolutely can't do that. I need you to focus on this over here, and then it may not work out.
Speaker 5: James Harden is dating one of the most iconic women in Detroit. Her name is Page, and so he's outside with.
Speaker 2: Her sometimes he's dating a detroiter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's iconic. She goes back to the Page. She was on a show, like fashion show. I can't remember what one it was, but now she has Yeah, now she has her own store in oak Park.
Speaker 2: She's a designer. Oh wow, but yeah, they just had a child together. Shout out to Paige. Wow, whose page's allegiance to?
Speaker 5: She's got to be to her man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's at all.
Speaker 3: She got to be a pissed in Spanish. She's got to start her hair. Got allegiance, Yeah, all right,