Speaker 1: That might seem kind of negative, but we're you know, we always talk about how you've got to have something to look forward to in life. There's something you got to look forward to, whether it's Valentine's Day out, whether it's lunch with your friend at Chee Cheese later today, whether it is going to the gym. Maybe you're headed to Snap Fitness later on today. Maybe you're looking forward to a nap. Maybe you're looking forward to your husband being out of town and you have the house to yourself. What are you looking forward to? Well, we always ask that, but I was telling the guys yesterday I have a meeting with our financial planner, and this is I am not a financial guy. I don't get most of what they talk about. I find myself looking at my watch during the financial planning session and they're like, well, you take the roth Ira and you double that with a with a four to h one K, and then you drop in another account of you know whatever. I don't know the terms and it's hard and I know it's important, but I am not looking forward to the meeting with the financial planner. What are you not looking for? Word two? Send a text. It's just for fun. We're not trying to be negative, but we're just saying, well, you know you got something going on. What are you not looking forward to? And the funny you're the better a root canal absolutely get that your sister's birthday party because you can't stand her husband. That's a funny one. Yes, so send me a text to Katie WB one five three nine two one, or we got some on Facebook.
Speaker 2: On Facebook, one person said, Lisa coming back to Minnesota in March. We're spending February in Florida. I love Minnesota, but April would be better to head home.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 2: I sign up for again for the La Marathon. Why do I keep doing this? Which is what every marathon person says. You're like, I'm never gonna do it again, and then you sign up. Then you do forget about the pain. Another person, Emily, said, I signed up for one hundred and fifty mile bike ride in June.
Speaker 1: WHOA Why did I do that? Not looking forward to it?
Speaker 2: Not looking forward to it. Curtis says, I'm not looking forward to the ice melting. I need a few more weekends of ice fishing.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh that's a good one. I'm trying to find ones that are.
Speaker 1: Fun, Mailey, what are you not looking forward to?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: I feel so I've said this in this year, I would like to buy a house, and I'm sure there is joy to be found in buying a house and the process that comes with that. I am not looking forward to literally any part of that process whatsoever. All I want to do is scroll on Zillow and heart houses that I think are cute and then do nothing.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, you don't want to actually physically go walk through the houses.
Speaker 6: I probably should. I probably should do that.
Speaker 1: Go to some open houses?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, how do you do that? You just walk in?
Speaker 3: You can go to open houses on your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, you walk in and that doesn't look anything like. We can't do that, but I will go with you.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: I want to be like a character, a character, So I want to walk into the open house and pretend that like I, you know, am the CEO of a nonprofit organized.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're so weird, But what are you not looking forward to?
Speaker 7: Alyssa has her cousin's baby shower coming up, and when we go to Jersey, I just don't want to be the guy because nobody, nobody knows me there. It's a bunch of her extended family's somemo's gonna be in the corner.
Speaker 6: Like yeah, hey, congrats, congrats, but they're gonna be like this, Alicea's boyfriend.
Speaker 1: What are you not looking forward to? We got some text messages already. Here's one, I gotta sell my old car and buy a car and buy a new one. I don't want to. Here's one my besties diaper party. She just had a baby almost two years ago and it is gonna have her third one in like four weeks or so.
Speaker 2: Jeez, I only got one kind of thing for children. I didn't think you keep getting to have parties when you have multiple.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking forward to driving from Woodberry to Duluth and back for work today. Here's a teacher. I'm not looking forward to parent teacher conferences tonight after a day of teaching and never think about that, Yeah, you never think about how the teachers don't like those either.
Speaker 5: Probably right, and like your whole day and then you have to stay there for like five more hours.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking forward to taking my son back to daycare. I work from home. My husband's and laid off since September, so I have had him home with me the last few months and I love it. Not looking forward to cataract surgery next week. I'm only forty six. What are you not looking forward to? Send me a text to katiewb one.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people on the Facebook post also saying something that Dave posted about on his Instagram story, picking up piles of dog poop because that snow. It's about to melt this week and there's gonna be poop all over the yacht and it's.
Speaker 1: The worst texture ever. Yes, it's supposed to.
Speaker 6: Still, are we meant to get like another polar of War text? Again?
Speaker 1: We will? Oh it's not spring. No, seriously. If you're new here and you're thinking, oh look at this, it's spring, we've broken Now it will get cold again, maybe not as cold as it was a week or two ago. Italy get cold again, So I'm not looking forward to that. There you go, Okay, gotcha? What are you not looking forward to? Here's a weird one. My baby daddy disappointing my kids by showing up empty, he handed, or even at all for Valentine's Day? Oh why did you have a child with such a dough head? Come?
Speaker 5: On now, Sin says, potty training my toddler. He's not interested in it.
Speaker 1: They're until they are. I don't remember how we did it, but they're not until they are. And then it's like but all of a sudden, the light bulb goes up, wanting to hear I'm not looking forward to going to lunch with my coworker. She smacks when she eats. I hate it. Oh no, I'm not. This text at Katie WB one says I'm not looking forward to confronting our contractor that's doing a crappy job.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look one funny, I'm not looking forward to pooping at work today. Their toilet paper socks? Well valid, valid? Okay, what are you not looking forward to? I say, we play another Disney artist.
Speaker 6: Yeah, David Dealer's choice. But what are the options?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Not sorry? The climb we played that one sucker, Please please please lose you to love me, good for you, Mirrors or toxic. I gotta go toxic. This is probably my favorite Christin Speer song, and Let's do it on kd WB. That is such an amazing song. The instrumentalization in the background with a guitar and then how everything drops out and then oh it's just wow, that is such a great song. Okay, it is KD WUB big Day today because Jennifer Aniston turns fifty seven years old today, Rose is twenty nine, Taylor Lautner is thirty four, Brandy's forty seven, and Cheryl Crow is one hundred and seventeen years old to day, dred and seventeen years old today. Yes, we'll be back in a second on ktw because we always come back. Cardi B tickets, you guys, Cardi B tickets. We're doing confessions, so we do this once in a while because it's always juicy and salacious, So we need your confession. We will disguise your voice so nobody will know it's you, and we won't use your name on the radio. But dig deep for a confession. Dig deep. Did you steal four hundred dollars from your church and they never found out. Did you sneak a box of Cubans back into the United States and your luggage and they never found out? Did you marry two different people and were married at the same time and they never found or even if they did find out, Let's hear your confession. Remember the juicier the better, because if it's just a simple like yeah, I dinged my mom's car and she never found out. That's cute, that's adorable, so have I Okay, so use your use your imagine or not your imagination. Dig deep for your confession, because the juicier the better your chance to win CARDI B tickets. Call me NOWT six five one nine eight nine KDWB good luck.
Speaker 2: I've to our YouTube channel, save Ryan TV and stream us lives.
Speaker 1: We're gonna disguise your voice so no one will know it's you confessing something naughty or probably not even something you did, but something somebody like. There's so many people who are like I found out this about my family, or I found out this about my grandmother, or my grandfather used to be a what they do a bootlegger? What bootlegger back.
Speaker 6: In the twenties and something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all kinds of good stuff in there. Okay, So I hope I got all the right buttons pushed. Let me try it out on you, Jenny, You ready, go ahead? Try it out, Jenny.
Speaker 3: Nor this and this and get it right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's weird. Okay, I think I got it. I think I got it. Okay, all right, there we go. Let's get on the line with the confessions on k d w B. This is for Cardi B. So bust out your best one and we never use your name, so I kind of talk to you in code. This is a story about four co workers. Four co workers. You're up first on confessions. What's your story? They never know it's them? Yeah, okay, let me try. Are you there? Hello? Say hello? Say say something? Okay, let me try again, because maybe let's try that Hello, I got you now. Daddy Bear was pushing the wrong buttons.
Speaker 8: There's somebody bear?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, geez. So let's hear your confession. Go ahead.
Speaker 9: So my confessions I had So I had several employees, but four of them I.
Speaker 10: Was hooking up with, and I was actually.
Speaker 5: Their boss, And.
Speaker 9: To prevent them finding out about each other, I picked the one I didn't want to hook up with anymore and had them fired.
Speaker 1: My girl, Yeah, that's dirty, you dirty dog, dirty dirty dog. Where did you hook up with? Is there like a hookup spot at work in the closet rooms down room?
Speaker 11: Girl?
Speaker 10: Oh, we got crappy fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get creative, don't you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Behind the soda machine.
Speaker 5: Behind the soda machine. There's no space back there.
Speaker 1: What are you doing back there? Bailey? What was your motivation?
Speaker 5: Just Hannie, I want I don't know, fun, fun for fun okay.
Speaker 1: And those people lost their time Okay, well one of them did, right, Okay. Next confession. This is husband's passport confession. You're up next. What's your story?
Speaker 12: Nice?
Speaker 10: So I found out that my husband of fifteen years, or my fianc fifteen years, was cheating on me. He had another name and all these folks that he was seeing, and so I got pissed off, and I decided to take his passport and burnett in his coffee can in my front steps. And I had like a friend come by and she's like, oh, there's a fire around your front steps, which I said, oh, I know. And so to get rid of it, we took it to one of those car wash places that you watched your own car. They have the vacuums and they vacuumed it up. All the APIs for God. And so trying to get him and sent out of the country for cheating on me.
Speaker 1: Now, what was the why his passport was that to keep him from leaving the country? Or just like random active.
Speaker 10: Revenge, random actic revenge. Also give all his clothes away, and it was terrible, but fifteen years of betrayal was pretty bad.
Speaker 6: He had a different light.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good one. Thank you. Confessions. This is about your sister doing something while somebody was incarcerated. Tell me your story. What's up?
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 8: So I was in jail for a while and I was dating this guy for a little over three years. I get out and I finally see him. I worked through his phone and I see messages from my sister and they get juicy. So I'm like, oh okay, I'm like, oh, I got something for you.
Speaker 7: So then.
Speaker 8: I started talking to the father of her children and I had to get my GIF back.
Speaker 2: And you slept with the father of her children. Oh yeah, okay, so your sister's baby daddy you slept with because your sister was clearly hooking up with your boyfriend while you were in prison.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're all just you.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: We're horny and revengeful. We're horny first and then we're revengeful. Okay, please hold giggs and see Okay, ear rings, ear rings confession, You're up next.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, Good morning.
Speaker 9: I have never told anybody this, but my great job.
Speaker 10: I was a housekeeper and I was cleaning a room and I saw something. I'm an ear rings were left behind and I pocketed them.
Speaker 1: How did you not get caught? Because usually the cleaning companies are like bonded, insured, et cetera. Did they call them all? What happened?
Speaker 9: Everybody asked what happened in the earrings?
Speaker 10: The customer would.
Speaker 12: Come like call and ask if we saw them, and I just kept.
Speaker 9: Saying, no, I didn't take them.
Speaker 12: I didn't I didn't see them.
Speaker 1: So wow, you never told anyone.
Speaker 12: You never told anyone. I would wear them to school and then take them out when I got home. At the time, I was sixteen.
Speaker 1: When you're when you're done dumb and student?
Speaker 6: Exactly. Yeah, do you still have those earrings?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: No, I actually lost them myself.
Speaker 1: Or were they stolen?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right? Hold on, please confessions on, Katie WB. This one is a secret marriage. Let's hear your confession.
Speaker 8: I so.
Speaker 12: My husband I got married a year before we got.
Speaker 9: Married, so we alote and a year later we.
Speaker 8: Had a big wedding.
Speaker 1: Why did you do that?
Speaker 9: Well, it was.
Speaker 4: Actually for a very good reason.
Speaker 8: He adopted my daughter, and we had to be married for him to annount her.
Speaker 5: I oh, okay, okay, well why got married?
Speaker 1: Why keep it a secret just so it would still be like new and shiny to everybody else?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okakay, all right, fair enough, Okay, it's a good practical to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Last one, neighbor's mailbox. Let's talk about the neighbor's mailbox confession. What do you got?
Speaker 11: Ye?
Speaker 12: Everyone? I was about I don't know, probably nine or ten, and we had a mean neighbor. So when I went outside in the morning, there was a program the driveway that had been run over by cars. I picked it up with gigs and I walked over to my neighbor's house and it was back then the nailbox went through the front door and into the toy you know, so frog dead had like oh's hanging out.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 12: It was nasty because it was on the stick and I opened it too much.
Speaker 1: When I laid it in squish from that is adorable, disgusting. Did they find it? Did they? Did they say to you, young lady? Did you put did they say anything?
Speaker 8: Next time he saw me, he was really through me.
Speaker 1: He was really nice.
Speaker 6: Okay, It's like I can't mess with her anymore.
Speaker 1: Now. I lean toward that one because it is the least salacious and it's adorable, but it's probably not the winner. I need your help. We've got hooked up with four employees, burnt the husband's passport because he cheated, sister, hooked up with her partner while she was in jail, so to get revenge. She hooked up with the sister's baby daddy, stole ear rings, house sitting, got married secretly before their wedding, or stuck a dead frog in the neighbor's mail slot.
Speaker 2: I mean, I am with the frog one, although I do like the slept with the baby daddy of the sister one.
Speaker 3: The prison that one was wild to me too.
Speaker 5: Really, I mean, if we want to pick something solatious, then the prison sheet and one is pretty salacious. It is you might have a good time at a at a concert like Cardi B who is also very satis.
Speaker 1: So all right, we'll go with that one then, although I will tell you dead frog you're the runner up. Yes, so there will be a little something extra in your paycheck this week. Watch for it. It's a dead frog, all right. Hey, hey, sister, Sister, you're the winner. Oh my god, I forgot what she wont she won? Cardi B. Yeah, yes, Cardi B. You're gonna go see the Little mis Drama tour coming to Target Center coming up on Mark twelfth from Katielb. We have more of those coming up tomorrow morning and on Friday morning too, So stay here on Katie brought to you by the Leo Agency. Where do you eat dinner most of the time? This is really interesting because you know, you think here in America it's traditional that we have dinner around the table, but that's not always the case. So here is your story about forty four percent of us eat dinner at the table at a kitchen too.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's actually higher than I thought it the same.
Speaker 1: Here kitchen table, thirty four percent eat it a dining room table, twenty five percent eating a table in the living room, eighteen percent eat on the couch. Four percent of people eat while standing in the kitchen. Another four percent eat in bed. In bed, we eat in front of the TV, same asually in on the couch. Yeah. Yeah, when I was a kid, we had dinner at the table. Ever, renight Dad got home from work and and forty five minutes later, we were sitting down to the kitchen table to have dinner. We had a dining room table, but we never used it except when company came over. But no, and we were eating dinner in front of the couch. Was unheard of. When I was a kid, you have those.
Speaker 2: Like we had those tray tables. It was a treat that every once in a while we got to go watch TV and have the tray table and have dinner.
Speaker 3: But no, we were the same.
Speaker 2: We always ate every single meal at the dinner table, and we ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day with our parents.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's got to be very rare now. I think one of the reasons people don't eat now together is because the kids are at soccer practice. Yeah, kids are at dance practice, and it's like you're carting the kids around all over the place. And then Jimmy's got a part time job over at the dairy Queens, so it's kind of hard to get everybody together. I mean.
Speaker 6: But good for Jimmy though, I'm glad that.
Speaker 1: Kid never does anything around the house. Yeah, it's about time he got a job.
Speaker 6: It is about time he contribute to this household.
Speaker 1: All right, what else is going on here? We'll be back in a second. We got Dave's Dirt. We had a lot of stuff we got to cover on Dave's Dirt, every thing from a little bit of an update with Savannah Guthrie's mother and that disappearance. We're also going to talk about what's new at Mall of America that you might like. Then we're going to cover the Olympics. So that's all on tap. On tap. I'm gonna bring that expression back and music more often.
Speaker 6: Back on deck though.
Speaker 1: It works, okay, yeah, on tap coming up though, on deck, coming up next, Dave's Dirt. Let's do Dave's Dirt on kd WB. There's a lot of stuff we've got to catch up on. By the way, I got to shout out once again wedding day diamonds and Jamie for winning, Like wow, she nailed it, just a just a chance. Yeah, there was like what eight numbers left?
Speaker 6: A numbers left, and she guessed the two that had diamond here.
Speaker 1: I know what the odds of that are, So be one in eight once and then one in seven once. Seven times eight is fifty six? Would that be one in fifty six? That the odds are on that one. No, no, no, I was, I'd be one in seven honestly.
Speaker 6: Seven.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you why. I think it's one in seven. Ex If there were eight squares left, you could choose any one of them. Yeah, the odds of picking and matching one is one in seven. Does that make sense. Yeah, So her odds were against her one and seven, seven to one, seven to one, but she didn't want to do She defied the odds gravity kind of like the Duluth curling team. They started. Duluth curling team tops the dirt. Today they've claimed silver at the Winter Olympics. Also, a team USA is dominating with a five to win, five nothing win over Canada in women's hockey, and so it looks like, I mean, they're doing really well. And and then I found out last night watching the Olympics the difference between downhill and slalom. Downhill is where they're going one hundred and seventeen miles an hour, and the flags are like, you know, a couple hundred yards apart. Those are the ones that Lindy Lindsay Vaughan snagged. The slalom is like a lot of sticks sticking in the snow in and out.
Speaker 6: Of the sticks, kind of like the dogs. They do the agility tests and they yes.
Speaker 1: Bailey, you know what, Yes, that's exactly right. Yes, Still, I don't understand what a skeleton is. I'm not sure what a skeleton is. I'll find out later in the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, I know you were exaggerating because it's more like eighty miles per hour that they go.
Speaker 3: But that is so fast.
Speaker 2: I have I do this thing called ski tracks when I snowboard, and the fastest I think I've ever gone was forty six miles per hour and that was terrifying, really fat, that was terrifying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Slow, Here we go on.
Speaker 2: The topics of the Olympics. This is probably one of the more interesting random stories that have come out so an olympian publicly confess to a to the live broadcast that he cheated on his girlfriend. So Sterla home is from Norway. He had just won a bronze medal in the biathlon, and during an interview with the Norwegian TV network, he said, three months ago, I made the mistake of my life and cheated on my girlfriend. I told her a week ago and this has been the worst week of my life. And he said this through tears, and he wished that he could share this Olympic moment with her. He called their relationship his gold metal in life.
Speaker 1: Tell me whether that's sweet or pathetic.
Speaker 6: I think it's just weird.
Speaker 1: It is weird.
Speaker 6: He's like a weird avenue to choose to do it in.
Speaker 3: I think it's a weird avenue.
Speaker 2: But I think if your emotions are that strong, and that is one of the biggest moments of his life, and he just ruined who he would want to share that with, So I can understand why he would do it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I think he's crap for cheating, but I do find it kind of sweet that he admitted he made such a stupid mistake and lost the love.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he said he had a gold medal at home, is what he said in the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh, well he crapped on it. I guess now you're stuck with the bronze.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, now streaming on Netflix tenth season of Love is Blind, which is in Columbus, Ohio. I'm interested to see what Ohio people, single people will be like. This is unique season because all but two of the cast members are in their thirties and a high percentage of pisces men, if that mattered to you. Most of the other seasons have lots of people in their twenties, so this is kind of a big deal that people are in their thirties and forties in this season. Six episodes are now on Netflix, and this is brand new news to me.
Speaker 6: So I'm excited because that's what I'm doing when I get home.
Speaker 7: Baby, new Guinness World Record The Man has two thousand, three hundred and one Stranger Things collection items.
Speaker 5: So I started collecting right after the show came out, But honestly, there was a lot, a lot of merch out there.
Speaker 1: I was already a Fuonco Pop collector, so.
Speaker 6: That was kind of the easiest way to get into collecting strangings items.
Speaker 1: So I started plating all the Phoneco pops.
Speaker 6: In the beginning, I thought I was only.
Speaker 3: Going to collect the phone Go pops and Stranger Days.
Speaker 1: But that didn't last for any long. It's actually surreal.
Speaker 4: I feel honored, super exciting, and never kissed your girl. I know what it boove feels like. It feels like a sandbag. I know I've touched many Bernie?
Speaker 6: Is that Bernie? I have one voice, It's Bernie.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else we got here. Friday the thirteenth. This series has been around since nineteen eighty and the movies are returning to theaters on twenty twenty six Friday the thirteenth, which is there is one coming up this month. As a matter of fact, this Friday is a Friday the thirteenth next month, too, is it really? Well? That makes sense because.
Speaker 6: March is always almost carbon copy of February.
Speaker 1: Wow, that kind of makes sense.
Speaker 6: That's why.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the killer? Bailey Michael Myers?
Speaker 6: No, sorry, that's not Freddy Kruger. Nope, Jason. Yeah, his last name Jason Aldean.
Speaker 1: Jason Aldean is incorrect. Matheson is not also not correct. Okay, Russia Jason Russia also incorrect. Jason Jason. No, your mom.
Speaker 5: Is Jason Derulo. My mom's yelling at the TV or the radio? Yeah, why because why would I not know? Jason Voorhes.
Speaker 1: Of course wouldn't you, Bailey?
Speaker 6: I thought I've seen it, Maybe I haven't. You're not a horror movie person.
Speaker 3: Turned down That creepy music in the background.
Speaker 6: Keep that going for the rest of the day, you move on to.
Speaker 3: Something happier, like Adam Sandler.
Speaker 2: He apparently is joining the ranks of memorible musicians like Paul McCartney, Doctor Dre and Billy Joel because the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers are honoring him with the Founder's Award, which recognized as songwriters who have made pioneering contributions to music. So if you know this, obviously he's been in a million movies. But he created Opera Man and released a pair of holiday classics like the chonica song Yeah Oh Sorry, and the and the Thanksgiving song from his Saturday.
Speaker 1: Night Jewey Turkey. That is, that's the Thanksgiving song you.
Speaker 6: Go, You're really good post malone.
Speaker 5: He is not happy because he found out how much beer cost at his own bud Light Super Bowl party in San Francisco. He said that the prices are absolutely unacceptable and that the fans deserved free beer because he said, fourteen dollars for a beer at a bud Light show, so he was very.
Speaker 1: Good for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's tried to fix it on the spot, telling the crowd he would cover part of the tab. So he dropped beers to seven dollars, then five dollars, and then even joked about three dollars beers for cowboys fans only, but the bartenders just kept charging full price four ten dollars.
Speaker 1: It is, in Bailey's expression, bonkers is bomb because a beer will cost the server or the retail about forty cents. Yeah, maybe barely fourteen dollars. It is too much, too much.
Speaker 7: A person of interest was detained yesterday in the whole Savannah Guthrie and her mom Nancy.
Speaker 6: Nobody has well.
Speaker 7: Nothing has been revealed about the suspect except that it is not somebody part of their family.
Speaker 6: Here's the FBI.
Speaker 11: When you record data, it can actually show up in a couple of places. It can also be stored on a hard disk. It can be stored on the device itself. It can be stored in the cloud. It can be stored in a lot of places that sometimes are transient, so that is they're stored there temporarily until something comes and flushes it away.
Speaker 1: It's amazing what law enforcement can do now, because what they did is they I guess you had this is a nest camera, which is just like a ring camera, and she had not paid the subscription, so you did not save all of the data and recordings. You only have apparently a live view. But they took you a week or so to figure out it's saved somewhere, it's just not accessible to the customers. Yeah, so they went back on this server, this server, this cloud, that cloud, and they found the footage and it's just just a normal, like well not normal at all, but it's a guy in a mask and he's wearing gloves and he's got a backpack on. He comes up to the door and it looks like he's trying to disable the ring camera, but he's not realizing that disabling it doesn't erase everything that is already recorded.
Speaker 5: And then he tried to cover it up, like he went out into the yard grab some like grass or something.
Speaker 1: What he was doing I couldn't tell what he was doing.
Speaker 6: Covering it up.
Speaker 5: I watched that video for way too long because it was kind of a long video. It was because it's like night vision. His eyes just look like black holes, and he's trying to cover it up with this grass, and it was just weird.
Speaker 1: You gotta figure here's somebody who is probably not that sophisticated of a criminal. But then somebody said, he's been sophisticated enough. That has been ten days.
Speaker 6: Yet, Yeah, that seems pretty sophisticated to me.
Speaker 1: Right, don't have sex in space? Oh, do not?
Speaker 11: Do not.
Speaker 1: I know, the idea of astronauts doing the hanky panky and zero gravity might sound trivially and trivial and funny, but it's no laughing matter to scientists around the world who are strongly warning and making babies there is a dangerous business. They said, they're trying to figure out the effects of radiation and micro gravity on fertility and reproduction. And until they figure that out, they don't want anybody messing around, So put your pants back on.
Speaker 7: But until they figure it out, until they because it will happen at some point.
Speaker 3: Also, why do we have to figure that out?
Speaker 5: What a weird thing to try and figure out, Like, well, let's figure it out, just have it for fun. I just are we all going to be living in space so soon?
Speaker 2: A lot of people are up there for a while, and maybe if they're with something you right, that they want to have relationships.
Speaker 1: Cameras on you all the time though, probably, And how much privacy do you really get in the space station. It's like, okay, hey, pull that foil curtain over there, Floyd, so me and Veronica can get our freak gone back over.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's maybe that's a little bit of their king is like space set.
Speaker 1: All they wanted to watch. Yeah, oh they want Floyd to watch Get On with the Joe.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine.
Speaker 2: Jacob Lordi and Margot Robbie star and an adaptation of the eighteen forty seven novel Withering Heights, and one review call it to a Bridgerton for this generation. It's guaranteed to moist and tear, ducks and inflame young hearts, pulpy, provocative, sexy, purvy and tragic and apparently the project projections for this weekend is fifty million dollars through President's Day because it comes out on Friday.
Speaker 6: He you, i've heard bad things about that movie.
Speaker 3: I have not heard anything quite yet.
Speaker 2: I just see them being all sexually towards each other on the red carpet to where I sell it, and that's all I know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's fine, it's whatever.
Speaker 5: Cardi b bought herself a five hundred thousand dollars watch and made rumors that she and Steffan Diggs have broken up yet again. I like the back and forth back and forth of Cardi B and Steffan Diggs because I feel like it jazz is a life.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of a previous relationship she had with offset An Offer Forever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he cheated on her and then she bought him a refrigerator full with five hundred thousand dollars for his birthday.
Speaker 6: That is not an exaggeration. That is exactly what happened, all right.
Speaker 7: Somebody asked Arianna Grande the strangest story, who would she want to play her at a biopic? And her response the quote, it would be a tiny, beautiful short film with mice re enacting my whole life. Yes, you heard me, a mouse, she said, A tiny mouse with subtitles the entire time.
Speaker 6: That's the only version of it that I'm interested in. It's such a strange She's just an oddball.
Speaker 1: She's become more and more detached from reality. I think that's funny, because you're detached from reality, right, you have been ever since you saw that unicorn in Wisconsin.
Speaker 6: From reality.
Speaker 1: I think that some people handle fame really really really well, and some people just they just can't quite grasp. I don't know how Taylor Swift stays semi like so grounded. It's like she's probably the most arguably most famous person in the world, but she's still like you feel like you could go out and get like, you know, Jimmy John's with her.
Speaker 6: Because they her protected.
Speaker 7: Like when the whole Blake Lively thing happened, her team was probably like, Yeah, you gotta cut this girl off and stay away from these.
Speaker 1: Creep Would it be like to lay in bed at night going, God, the whole world knows me and adores me, and I'm so talented. How would you not let that f with your head? I know, Dave, you tell us, how do trust me? I get brought down to earth every time I walk into this building. I walk into this building by anybody who sees me. Oh there's Dave Ryan, washed up, old fart, go home.
Speaker 6: You think his breath smells like eggs at least?
Speaker 1: Okay? And that's gonna wrap up the