Speaker 1: Here we are seven o five Lully Now for us, I don't know what tap it is for you. You might be listening on the on the old podcast. It might be like a different year. You might be like finding you audio in the year twenty one seven, You're like, wow, what is this and here we are, so good morning to you, whoever you are.
Speaker 2: I hope not. We're not a good representation of what is really happening in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're the best of it.
Speaker 2: No, maybe we are. I don't think so. Is liber off this week?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, he's off Thursday and next Monday. Right, he's not normally late before.
Speaker 1: You didn't get until seven.
Speaker 2: Now by the way, Chris, start thinking about this next Monday. Yeah, bends off. Yeah, you're off, I'm off. Yeah, Zach's off.
Speaker 1: That's pretty normal. But yeah, but you're right, yeah, all of those things. So we're playing big things back here. You who did you did not listen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We got big things planned. We were working on some stuff. We're gonna change the face of radio.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you gone the entire week.
Speaker 2: Until Friday in Detroit Lakes? I'm gone Monday through Thursday? Got it?
Speaker 1: And does anybody know how long Zach, He's probably gone.
Speaker 2: It's just the first too. Maybe it doesn't I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Now we got Sam back there. Now we're good. But here's the thing. We have some big guests lined up, big guests, very excited.
Speaker 2: My guess is none of them have male chromosomes. Well, I mean just a guess.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but I'll take a look.
Speaker 2: O your MIC's on.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, we shouldn't talk. Hawk was gone Thursday, were like, shoud we have Julian? I mean that was the first textures. She was great.
Speaker 1: She's always great. I like her.
Speaker 2: She did good with team codes, like she's smart. Man, Julia is great, she's great. Should we have Pop on? No, he's pitching the night in Houston.
Speaker 1: But anybody else in the family wants to swing by.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, where's Ben. There he is, he's walking in. I was concerned. He's nervous for Ben.
Speaker 1: Hi And we're figuring it out. Yeah, we're figuring.
Speaker 2: Out once it. Once it works, it's going to be super convenient.
Speaker 1: You know it's supposed to work like you have to do a stand near it and it reacts to your.
Speaker 2: Phone I have to open up the app every time say hey Hogs.
Speaker 4: Yes, the Silence of the Lambs night camera vision bit and Jack has Pontius or we Man and another dude are scared sless and the camera over.
Speaker 2: It's just dance.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 1: I laughed so hard by myself. I don't know why anybody else came to the movie and nobody else thought it was funny. I laughed and laughed.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see it. Hello, Ben, Hi, we were just talking about upcoming vacations and again, just to put it out on the ether so people that listen keep track of it better than we do. You're gone this Thursday and next Monday. Correct, got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what we thought.
Speaker 2: And then guess what, Ben, bubble Guts.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, bubble Guts will start on Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. And you've also said this upcoming weekend that the fourth of July is your favorite holiday, of the best holiday of the year. So what's your plan. What are you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Fire nothing super special, just going to the cabin.
Speaker 2: Do you buy your own fireworks? You just watch or I used to.
Speaker 6: I used to and then illegally shoot them off and he Dina, which was great.
Speaker 2: Do you grill? Will you make Margarita's good teeth? There will be a lot.
Speaker 5: There will be a lot of Charred meets Charge meets.
Speaker 1: Ben Lovely Annandale hosting U the Faculo Sarmadillos on fourth of July for your own busy is that.
Speaker 2: We'll be over there their opening with my Name is mud Man.
Speaker 5: I ever heard that song in like twenty years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still still slams?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure it does.
Speaker 2: It really does.
Speaker 5: Weren't you guys and Anadel last year too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, every fourth of July?
Speaker 5: Is it every fourth of July?
Speaker 1: Almost? I think we had maybe did dell? No one your Yeah, they seem to like us. Good for you, it's fun. So swinging by, we well, I'll wave at your cabin as I drive by.
Speaker 6: Thank you'll you're welcome. Yeah, cheers to you as your driver. I'm not sure if that's cool or scary. It's both, it can be both.
Speaker 1: Is it ninety hundred degrees out there yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's it's real swampy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can feel it when I get out. I got out this morning, I was like, yeah, okay, it's here.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. I know everybody thinks of the driveway club and they think January February, but sometimes even today driveway club, I'm like, oh, no, like this. Oh yeah, you know, four forty five in the morning and it was already sweaty, and I'm like, is this what today is going to be like? The whole week? So it's crazy because forty five in the morning start my week. I go outside driveway club and the first thing I thought is, well, I'm staying inside all week for the one thousandth consecutive week. It's going to be an indoor week for me. What's it going to be like in your favorite city? I haven't looked yet. I'm sure it'll be one hundred. Last week it's going to be today it was five Sunday. Oh that's fine. I'll be indoors hopefully the whole day. Yeah, today's supposed to be like ninety yeah, yeah, today high have ninety two in Vegas, high of ninety four in Minneapolis.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, and it's gonna feel way worse with all this sticky backsweat humidity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, oh sauce, you're not kidding. I get there. Saturday one O three than one o five, one oh five and one o six. It's cool, boy, but my hotel room will be sixty eight. Maybe, oh, try to get cooler than that. Yeah, but when it gets as hot, you just can't. It just doesn't go much lower than that. Even if you, even if they let you said it lower than that, it just never really gets lower. In about sixty eight, get.
Speaker 1: Some cake out the machine. Run bath, run a bath, and get in there and just make some soup throws.
Speaker 2: We'll be all making soup here makes soup.
Speaker 1: I'm making souper already in preparation. I'm already. Yeah, I'm just nage. I have sweaty parts. You're right about that. You're right about that, buddy, You're right. You guys want the news. Now I have news for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's hear it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it for you, buddy, because I know you're going on vacation.
Speaker 2: This is Cafe News with Chris Hockey, presented by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 1: Exactly right, Thank you, Saint Paul Saints. Tomorrow they're back home at the cchs Field. Get your tickets at Saints baseball dot com. Saints baseball dot com. Big crowd of people at the hairball show this past weekend up at cchs Field. Always something good going on there. I'll tell you what, something to make your Fourth of July even better?
Speaker 7: When the lottery there was no grand prize winner and Fridays Mega Millions drawing, so that jackpot rolls over to at least five hundred and eleven million dollars ahead of the next drawing on Tuesday. Of that is tonight's big powerball drawing that's worth at least three hundred and sixty million dollars. I'm Tammy Trihio.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Tammy.
Speaker 5: Thanks Tammy.
Speaker 1: I'd take that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, take some of that. You take some of that.
Speaker 1: Make for a good fourth of July, would it not?
Speaker 2: It'd be the best. Yeah, that'd be the best, the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like that.
Speaker 2: All right. So I know we asked this question about once a year, but let me just ask it again just to recap because I don't remember what your answer was. Let's say you won that tonight, tonight, when do you quit here? A good question? Thanks? Wow?
Speaker 6: I Well, while you think about it, I know we've talked about this a little bit. I know when Corey is going to go on you want to wait for his answer.
Speaker 2: You want, sure, go ahead, No, you can say it. It'd be at least a year. Yep. Yeah, John Bones was correct. Yeah. The way to do it is you claim it anonymously, right, and then you have to keep everything status quote for as long as possible, and then like, I would probably stage some epic fight with you guys in about a year, and I'd be like, I'm out of here. I quit, and then they'd be like, man, he really stormed out of here. I wonder what he's gonna do with for the rest of his life, and you would never see or for me again. I would be said, I'd miss you. I miss you for a little bit, but I'm gonna say things in that fight that I can't take back, and you're gonna be like, screw that guy. I'm glad he quit, and I'm gonna be on an island somewhere going like, man, that was a rough ending, but uh, it's the only way I can stay anonymous. That'd be tad to happen.
Speaker 1: You say the wrong thing to the wrong guy on the show, and you'll like he died with a lot of money. I guess, well, Psycha should have seen it.
Speaker 2: Coming say, hey, Corsey, this is some terrible things. Look, who knew Gorg could get that mess? I will never rip Gorg ever, ever, ever, ever, the best the goat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agreed to be ps.
Speaker 2: And what's your answer?
Speaker 5: Probably the same?
Speaker 2: Yeah, might be the same.
Speaker 6: I mean I would keep everything. I would keep it under wraps. I mean, now, don't keep me wrong. So when we would go on vacation, they would be flying private for sure. I mean we wouldn't post about it, we wouldn't talk about it.
Speaker 2: Right, there would be social media rules, right, it would be here's what we can't tell anybody. Right.
Speaker 6: So for the better part of a year, everything status quo ye. And then after that I'd be like, I'm just gonna guys, I'm just gonna step away, focused on family, and then just disappear into the cornstalks.
Speaker 2: Would you go to turns and tacos? Sure? Many times? Yeah. I don't think I would wait a year to start the financial torture. Like, for example, again, twenty plus years ago, one of my buddies said if he ever won the lottery, he would basically hire a mariachi band to follow me around twenty four to seven for a full year. I think that I would start almost immediately, but just never obviously claim, you know, like I would just have sauce going through a lot of weird things and never say that I was responsible.
Speaker 4: Here's what I would do, Okay, go on, I on the last day I was going to be here, I'd show up with like six envelopes and I would hand one to Hawk, I'd hand one to Max, O, I'd had one to Zach, I'd had one to liber and I would hand one to Corlis O take that one. Yeah, and they would all be for the same amount, And that would be I'm not going to say.
Speaker 2: I'll gift card to Manny's.
Speaker 4: Well, I would just give you Parish's American Express number because he pays for Manny.
Speaker 2: So just to clarify, let's say it's two or three million apiece. Let's say you give us each two million. Yeah, right, me, Ben, Hawk, Max, and Zach. Right. So what you said, Yeah, so you're giving no money to cres Marnie. Oh no, Parish bus No. I assume you're leaving money in your will to Marnie, so I don't have to leave her.
Speaker 1: That's a complaint.
Speaker 2: I will leave money. That's about it. Yeah, yeah, I'd probably what about Tommy? Probably Tommy.
Speaker 4: So I'm the end of this and then I would never show up again. As I walked out, I'd open your envelope, you guys that open him, You'd look up at me. How I could start crying and I'd leave and you'd probably see me again, because I have a massive ego.
Speaker 2: We need to get ahold of that. I'd come back the next day. We need to get ahold of that.
Speaker 6: Your buddy's stripper friend and ask her advice on you know how.
Speaker 2: Buddy you know him? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really? Yeah, Pat Kelly.
Speaker 6: A stripper from twenty years ago that he still talks to Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth. It's not oh h know makes sense? Yeah, I know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, where was that going with this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: We could ask stripper guy, well, what is what?
Speaker 6: It would be the best way because you you would have all you'd be fleshed with cash, flushed with network funds.
Speaker 5: Network funds.
Speaker 6: But you know, Uncle Sam gets half the cut, so you have you have half of you have half basically.
Speaker 5: Of what you win.
Speaker 2: How do we not get tax?
Speaker 4: That's a good I think, give it just some cash, I know, but even if check everybody else.
Speaker 6: But even if you gave us a duffel bag full of two million dollars, you can't spend it. Yeah, and let's say that you go to pay off your mortgage or something. Wouldn't the I R S be like, Hey, would you get that money to pay off the mortgage?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The hot run at the casino?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but then you claim that though over the last time, like, how do you get how do you avoid getting double taxed on that?
Speaker 2: That's a good question because if you like, ask their tax guy, I mean they're going to jail events. Yeah, we'll ask the stripper.
Speaker 4: But anyway, Yeah, but I would give you guys some money.
Speaker 1: Give me, give me two million dollars, like, give me two million point six or something like that.
Speaker 4: I would definite just get you a slot, a free slot play card.
Speaker 1: You don't do that because you might as well not give me anything, just give me a bigger problem. Yeah, but no, you know, I appreciate it. I think I would. I would keep working here, but you guys would know I won the lottery even fight and saything, because I just wouldn't care about anything.
Speaker 2: Hey, can I ask speaking of that? Can I ask an honest question? This is not sarcastic. I'm being serious. Let's say you won the lottery and wanted to be anonymous, right, could you request that the video because whatever gas station you bought it at or wherever you bought it has some kind of video surveillance, and because they verify that it was the right person in bubb blah, could you be like, I need that video destroyed though, because I would not trust that the people.
Speaker 1: That are.
Speaker 2: In like I don't know that are capable of watching that video or having that video would not track me down and kill me. You know what I'm saying, Can we get rid of that tape? To how do we get rid of that tape?
Speaker 4: Everybody that works at holidays friendly though, so they would be nice, But I'm saying you could.
Speaker 2: It's there's a million different places to get to get a lottery tickets. It's not always gas stations.
Speaker 1: If I won that lottery, I would replace every iHeartMedia Music festival promo in the system with this.
Speaker 2: So you can't play that.
Speaker 1: I'll do you. This would be great betif I could you actually get this audio? I can't. It won't work.
Speaker 2: We get it sounded against his leg.
Speaker 1: I've replaced every iHeart Radio Festival promo in the system with just the sound of his winger, didn't you guys?
Speaker 2: That's how you guys that It was kind and loner, did not care for it, think it was funny, and basically was like, you better get out of here, and then two seconds I'm going to strangle He was not a fan.
Speaker 4: Who was the guy you make put his bare feet up in front of Roses?
Speaker 1: You just hear that wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Wasn't it one of like stars, like high school like workout kids or something like that.
Speaker 1: It was like a yeah, this kid, Yeah, it was something.
Speaker 2: I think Star was training somebody. And Star's like, hey, when Rosie comes in here, take your shoes off and put your feet up on the table. Rosie's gonna hate it. And of course he did. And the second Rosie came in, He's like, get your feet off the table. And Star just thought it was and of course right, and the kid was kind of scared. He's like, Jesus, the guy did kind of snap at me, and Star just thought it was the funniest thing ever heard it because it took point about it. It took point three seconds from me get your feet off the table he's the best.
Speaker 1: Mega heat dome is toasting the eastern US this weekend, last week and well into the fourth of July. Weekend. It's going to continue. Forecasters say two small heat domes will collide, making for one large heat dome Monday, including Minneapolis, Saint Louis, Chicago, as far south as Little Rock, Arkansas. I will be in the upper nineties. It's gonna intensify throughout the week. Hit triple digits in New York City and Washington, d C. This weekend. It's gonna be tough. Fourth in July.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be hot. We'll take care of your puppies. Yeah, yep, ladies, your.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I gotta start brainstorming what I'm gonna do to you with all that money. I wouldn't do anything mean, like specially or what. No. I just just I'm gonna gaslight the thought of them until I quit. You know, he's gonna be like the weirdest thing happened to me for the fifty seventh straight day. What is going on?
Speaker 1: Can I make a suggestion? Pay somebody to dress up as a wizard and stand outside his window?
Speaker 2: Better freak me out? Wait? What kind oh brilliant every time. Every single time you're driving down on both sides of you, you're gonna be flying to by two Babba dudes and you're gonna show up and you're gonna go guys, I swear to God. Yeah, the Babba Duke must be carpooling. I see him every day. We're gonna go, are you dumb? And we're gonna rip you every day. Yeah, and we're gonna you're gonna take videos and we're gonna be like, look, I told you we'd be like that's ai. We're not following, but we're gonna gaslight you until you absolutely lose your mind. Oh, and I'm gonna pay those guys to sit in the parking ramp and just stay dressed as the Babadoo twenty four to seven and just follow you home.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna write you a chechnic sauce for five million dollars, but you can only cash it if you legally change your name to mud Oh Mud Lambert, Yeah no, no, just mud, just mud mud Mud yep no, no, just mud Muddy done until my last breath. Every time I call you, you have to answer the phone by saying yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you won the lottery, you'd last about six months. Who's this, brother? Because it's Mud? Who is this this Mud? Mud? No, you got to say, who is this? My name is Mud. Here we go, Yeah, yeah, you died in six months.
Speaker 4: You have a lot of strippers calling you for money.
Speaker 2: Larry, I don't even think I have to pay that much to have somebody dress up as the Babba Duoe can follow you down three ninety four. I don't think you have to pay.
Speaker 1: Times are tough.
Speaker 6: I feel like you'd be like a billboard guy. You would purchase a billboard and do something. Just a troll sauce on his drive every single day. That's a great point, billboard idea.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: Give me a favorite. Hire the wizard. I got a suggestion. Hire him the Baba Duke and instead of saying my name is Mud, have him every time he sees sauce, look out the window and go, my name is Mussus.
Speaker 2: Got a good point, muss If you, if you are capable of dressing up as the Babba Duo, give me a text and let's put this together. I don't even need to win a lottery, butter bugs, if you do it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I was with him, all night Saturday. We had the best.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that could be. That could be a term for what I'm feeling this whole week. Real mussy, Yeah, real mussy outside.
Speaker 2: How much do we have to start paying Musses to walk around saying my name is muss? Yeah, probably not much. Probably a good miller lights? Yeah, all right, sauce with sports after this? Bett Leber is here. It's the Power Trie. Won't you join the pan Hey, sauce, Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: Give me coupons?
Speaker 2: No, I do not. Hey, are you gonna Well? We can start sports and I'll ask you this question.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll start sports and you can ask me the question.
Speaker 2: Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am, ma'am. It's time for a van five on the Power Trip.
Speaker 1: Let's go sauce.
Speaker 4: Hey, hogs Daddy July second, which is Thursday. Sure you can get early access to the new college football game.
Speaker 2: Will you be buying it?
Speaker 1: Will? I'm excited?
Speaker 2: Oh crap, I totally forgot about the GTA pre sale? Did that go off fas planned last week? I think?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Let's look, wasn't it supposed to be about? Was it Thursday?
Speaker 1: It started?
Speaker 2: I didn't jump on that. Do you get anything for buying it ahead of time or earlier? Yeah, so what they said is you get to have you get to preload it a week in advance. Oh, you got to buy it, but you don't. But you don't get to play it a week in advance. You just essentially are you know, locked and loaded to the second it's available you can start playing it. Well that's kind of important.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that you can have the Christmas gift a week before wrapped under the tree, but you can't touch it.
Speaker 2: But then on launch day you don't have to wait to download it. That's the whole is you can you can get the jumps out on the download.
Speaker 4: Well that all these other games like the New Maden, if you pre buy it, you can play it a week early. That's weird that they're not doing that, but whatever. Yeah, so what is so it costs how much.
Speaker 2: Money to make?
Speaker 6: And then what have they already made so far in pre orders? Haven't they already made up all of the money.
Speaker 2: Eighty dollars for the base game, one hundred dollars for that second tier, and then I believe there's even tiers beyond that, But there are eighty or one hundred to get essentially GTA six and.
Speaker 5: Then probably in at purchases.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, I mean GTA five is still has a vibrant and like a huge community. So they're gonna make money off of this for a decade plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, multi multi billions. This looks sweet. Okay, let's see here.
Speaker 4: The Twins took two or three from the worst team in baseball after beating the Rockies three two yesterday, Connor Prelip went six scattered six hits and work out ten. The Twins battle the Astros tonight at seven ten. Zebbie Matthews goes for your Twins and Peter Lambert goes for the Astros.
Speaker 1: Papa pitch and Papa, don't worry, I got home slice covered.
Speaker 2: Are you okay? Is that here? Pee sauces a do ray? I mean it's too bad Peter Lambert has never pitched for the Saint Paul Saints because you know how easy it would have been a call Derek and go like, look, we power trip needs to be a part of Peter Lambert night the Astros, right, like if even if it was like an Astros minor league guy, but he was playing the Saints. It's like how do we have a Pete Sauce night.
Speaker 4: And hawkld buy a Saints jersey that just said Papa, you have to everybody screampoppe. Yeah, people go into uh where Pete Sauce works and yells Papa at him.
Speaker 2: If any Twins fans in Houston are listening, please yell Pete Sauce or pop at Peter Lamberta just heckle him because he's not gonna understand why everybody's yelling pizzaws at him.
Speaker 1: What the.
Speaker 2: People keep yelling Papa at me brilliant at a home game? Yeah, it's gonna make no sense. The Links beat the Wings eighty five seventy seven.
Speaker 4: Olivia Miles had twenty one year Links are fifteen and four. They battle the Liberty on Friday at six thirteen and again.
Speaker 2: More importantly, in that win, Geryl Reef ties the w NBA record for most regular season wins in league history with three seventy nine. I believe she Shody has the most postseason wins, but now she is three seventy nine in the regular season, so she can break that on Friday. Oh yeah, the winning is coaching in WNBA history, No big deal, unbelievable Bill Garn won GM of the Year in the NHL.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, yeah, that's audio for the Good Fun if you'd like to hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool.
Speaker 1: ARY's wife surprised him and this is he talks about that.
Speaker 3: We had an absolute blast. You know, my wife, Kara, I think she completely nailed it. And uh, she keeps a good secret, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: But I was, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was. I was blown away. I was completely surprised. You know, all the kids made it in which was really special, and you know, having my mom there too was Uh, it was incredible.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, they surprised him. He didn't know it. On Friday night they presented him with the award.
Speaker 5: I really wish he just would have been like my wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's funny, man. I love that guy. Yeah, great interview. Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 4: Michael Russo tweeted, there's about to be some big wild news on Friday night. Everybody's like, oh my god, that they trade for Dylan Larkin and then he so's Bill Garn GM of the Year and everybody's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, come on.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Aurora wrapped up a perfect USL League season. Man, how about that? They Yeah, it's over. They went twelve and zero. Now they move on to the playoffs. How about that second time in club history the team that I am a part owner in went undefeated in the regular season, I believe. I don't even know if they gave up a goal this year.
Speaker 6: Wow, I know, jeez, until we're you gonna surprise you one of these days with the owner of the year.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping they do. My schedule is clear.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have a lot to do.
Speaker 1: Aurora Will had to Pittsburgh. Guess the number one seed in the playoffs up next to Minnesota. Played the semi finals of Friday and July third high parking. So you go, yeah, congratulations, undefeated again. See, I have to like be a non present owner just to make your team good. So give me a couple of shares of the Vikings.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know how a Green Bay PACKBLIC shareholders think that they're the team, right? Sure? So I have a custodial account for my girls. Not the oldest one, she's old enough to have her own account. But the twelve year old has like a stock account now because I want to teach you how to do it. So she owns like two shares of Starbucks and she has already asked me, like, could I fire somebody. I'm like, no, we don't. We're not actual bosses. You can't just walk into Starbucks and go like you're out, e'ar out, I want free coffee. She's like, but I'm a part owner. I'm like, well, yeah, kind of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to buy a few more stocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you have like just millions of more shares, then you can probably do whatever you want. But now when you have two, it's.
Speaker 1: Hard to to do a hostile takeover with two shares.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are correct. She doesn't watch succession.
Speaker 5: I think I know she gets it.
Speaker 2: She just strusts around the neighborhood telling everybody that she owns Starbucks. She gets it.
Speaker 4: NHL Free agency begins on Wednesday at eleven am. The new NBA league year starts a week from today, when all those trades will be official, like the Lamello ball trade.
Speaker 2: Let's go go Max.
Speaker 4: So what about the bit that the Warriors are going to try and add Lebron and Anthony Davis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't know about that.
Speaker 8: I mean I applaud the Warriors for always trying to give Steph a good go because you don't even even though he's up there in age, he's still Steph Curry, still the greatest shooter in NBA history. And the Lakers situation with Lebron is really dicey right now. So I would not be surprised that would be a place that I could I could see him going. I know people we've we've all dreamed about him possibly coming here, but that ain't that ain't happening.
Speaker 2: There's a niche, niche pop culture reference, but that would be like the Spurs are Stranger Things and the Golden State Warriors would be the Burrows. Hmmm, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's gonna miss. That misses for a lot of people.
Speaker 6: That's kind of a but you get it. That's kind of foul tip. I mean, it's not quite a strikeout.
Speaker 2: That's that is way too old of a roster to compete with teams like okay see and San Antonio. That's not gonna work. It'll be fun on two k though, yeah, oh yeah, And.
Speaker 4: You know Lebron plays like twenty minute he doesn't, you know, he doesn't play like he used to, right, Yeah, for them many.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't invest anything in Anthony Davis at this point in his career, you play more.
Speaker 5: I mean, would you really invested anything in either one of them?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 8: Well, Lebron James is still really good if he's not the number one person or even even too maybe even right, yeahcause even on the Lakers he.
Speaker 2: Was kind of the third already. He was during the regular season, and.
Speaker 8: We saw I mean it's the Houston Rockets, but they were what the fourth seed, and Lebron James essentially beat him by himself was what the Lakers out there. He won a playoff series just by himself at age forty one, so he can He's still a viable threat.
Speaker 2: He's just not going to be the number one guy and carry your team the least amount of minutes and career. So the new hot NBA rumors that Kawhi Leonard wants to go to his two former teams. He's only willing to go to the Spurs. I wonder why and the Raptors, and I guess the Clippers and Raptors are seriously having trade talks. He might go back to Toronto. Yep, I think that's something that will probably happen.
Speaker 5: To Toronto seems like a super cool city.
Speaker 2: I've never been.
Speaker 5: I've never been ei there.
Speaker 2: It's dope.
Speaker 5: I want to go there in Montreal, Montreal probably first.
Speaker 2: Why do you like Montreal?
Speaker 1: Hawk, I'm expecting a call from a prison.
Speaker 6: There's a number of your number has been floated around there for years and years and years.
Speaker 2: Brilliant. We'll see how highly Enard and the US old battle Bosnia and the World Cup this Wednesday at seven, the loser goes home. Dicey, this'll be fun, now, Saus, will you watch more than a minute and a half of that game? Probably? Yeah, I'll watch some of it. Yeah, I'll put it on you for you.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to pinch your face. Yeah, be happy you don't have one assistant rush. Do you want the USA to win the World Cup? Uh? Sure? Is there somebody who would like to win more than the US?
Speaker 4: I mean no, I don't want anybody to win more than the US. But in the World Cup maybe in Bape's team. He's fundable and that is friends.
Speaker 2: Look at you, you're all over this. Thanks Daddy, You're welcome. King's News. If we have any after this, power to you. Morney to bet leeb On the fan from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: This report is sponsored by the new Samsung Galaxy S twenty six plus.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Will you have delays?
Speaker 2: Shut and write there?
Speaker 1: Look at him? Ready for anything? Fourth of July around the corner. Before you know it, you're traveling all over the place talking about football. It's exciting Stu ready for trips to Auburn in the fall, Mexico City in the winter.
Speaker 2: Ben Labor, Ladies and joy brought to my.
Speaker 1: Friends of Mystic Lam.
Speaker 5: I love my friends.
Speaker 2: I know you do.
Speaker 1: I know we love them to and we're glad to have you. Thank you. Yeah, you're ready for some Vikings.
Speaker 2: News presented by.
Speaker 1: It, says, says my first story. That's right.
Speaker 5: All I was gonna say is like, is there any is there any Vikings?
Speaker 2: Does?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't do so, there's not sauce. Do you have anything?
Speaker 1: Bless you?
Speaker 2: Uh, we're under a month of training camp. That's not it. That'll do it.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: You are going to see former Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph today though, right, I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Any other Vikings slated to be there that you know of? Uh, Brian O'Neill is normally there. Oh no, me. No, I'm okay. I just got the sneeze attack all the sime. Yeah, that's probably about it. Hang you golf in the day. I don't know. It starts at ten, so seven pm probably all plate tol.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe ten ten pm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Can you imagine the pools of sweat in every single crevice you have by the time you're done it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of crevices.
Speaker 5: Dude, it's gonna be so hot.
Speaker 2: This is about that.
Speaker 6: But this is one of those days on the golf course that I see I wouldn't even want I'd had like maybe one icy cocktail, but that's about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's hard to drink on these Yeah, super humid day.
Speaker 2: What's your hydration plan? Well, this is full of water. I'll drink this one cup of water of course, for gatorade, I don't know, whatever they have. I'll be hydrated. Yeah.
Speaker 5: We don't want you to fall out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be fine. Of your bra yeah, how many how many holes will you go shirtless?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: All of them? Yeah? You're going tarps off? Yeahs off? Yeah. Yeah. They're raising money for a good cos Why can't you help out? Yeah? Man, it'll be great. Tarps off for the kids. Yeah, that's take your breast soup. If you if you get a hole in one, will you go tarps off the rest of the way? If I if you get a hole in one, will you go tarps off the rest of the way. Yeah, hopefully it's not a hole I can win like a sweet car and a horror.
Speaker 5: Dragle hole in one.
Speaker 1: Don't buy a horror sweet car three times. And then.
Speaker 2: One of these turnaments right where they have those insured holes where if you put a hole in one and you win something gigantic. Yeah, really yeah? Yeah. What's the closest you've ever come at a charity event to winning something?
Speaker 4: Oh, by the time we get to that hole, I don't even hit the ball anymore. I just stand there. Do free shows. You don't take a free shot at a car.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes, but I mean not close.
Speaker 4: I don't think anybody's ever won it, but I think they in some I think you can take the cash option. I think so because you're going to get tax on it either way, and I think some of that you said it's like a year lease on it, which is still sweet.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, take it whatever, Yeah, you do it, go for it, brother and.
Speaker 4: You got a hole listen to the Hokster. Yeah, but I don't think it counts as a hole in one? Like, uh, I don't think you can say what you can say you got a hole in one? Why would that not count because it's a charity thing. It's a par three? Is it a par three?
Speaker 2: Yes? Is it a standard hole?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did you hit it off the tee in one shot and have it go in the hole?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: How is that not a hole?
Speaker 1: And I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 6: Are you saying like the official like Naga Golf.
Speaker 5: Association or something like that won't recognize it? What are you talking?
Speaker 2: I think that's correct. Okay, who cares? If somebody says, how many hole and ones do you have in your life? Well? I had six, but they were all in charity event, so really zero. No, I think that's correct. Together. Don't blame me, man. You have a lot of rules over there. Can't wear denim shorts on a golf course. You can wear whatever you want. Who cares? Be yourself clearly, you can wear whatever you want. If it's just a nice it's a magic guy photo, there's a schooner in there. It's easies.
Speaker 1: We'll give it.
Speaker 2: Never mind, it's a sailboat. Hey, uh, sweetheart, get the miss Yeah, I do malrats, terrible film.
Speaker 1: I do not come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said so many stupid things this segment.
Speaker 5: Can you have another sneezing attack?
Speaker 2: Please wipe your tongue instead of wiping your nose next time?
Speaker 1: That yours?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, if tops off? Is your your your shirts off? What is your pants off?
Speaker 2: Slacks off?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: Slacks often?
Speaker 2: Slacks off? You slacks off a lot?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Well I did on the way here. Reminds me have a Tommy story.
Speaker 4: No, he just texted me. It's gonna be hot, but it's gonna be an elite dude switch today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very true. That's very true. Oh, Chris, I do have an answer to our question earlier about Tommy. Yeah, remember because I I texted him after the House of the Dragon last night saying you don't bleep with the queen. He never responded him. He texted me this morning. I passed out last night. We're saving it for tonight. I'm amped now, So I'm glad I didn't send him a spoiler. I mean, you know, that's good advice in general, to not mess with any queen in any show, but definitely last night. You don't mess with the queen. But I'm glad I didn't spoil it for Tommy didn't even watch it. Yeah, that's his jam House of the Dragon.
Speaker 1: Ye, I don't know, sums up and Abbot, he should have.
Speaker 2: Just texted Abbot. Abbott loves this Christie TV. Yeah. Well, Abbot is busy though, because he pre ordered GTA six. Yeah. Gt is six. Yeah, yeah, he can't wait for us to talk about that. He's still playing sand Andreas. Oh yeah, oh he has a PlayStation two.
Speaker 1: It was playing uh that where you get diarrhea all the time on the Oregon Trail Ystery.
Speaker 2: I'm intrigued now, I feel like, yeah you should. It's unbelievable. GTA five was unbelievable, and that was thirteen years ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thirteen years I don't want to have to police my kids playing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a problem because you know, the other way, you're going to see things and hear things that you know. What's well's twelve right, yes, yeah, Well shouldn't see most of this game. It's fine. What's in the prime age for GTA six?
Speaker 5: Now, what's in the prime age?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But you wouldn't let would you let Harper play? Absolutely not? Yeah, I probably hear worse. Did he go to middle school?
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, he'll be a seventh grader?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he hears worse over.
Speaker 5: No, it's not about the what he hears, it's about what he can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, you know, if if you're if you're Chevelle's rocking in the last GTA yep, I mean, I can't imagine how graphics going to be for this one.
Speaker 2: If you're lovely wife Abby is listening and she's like, isn't that the game that Corey says he stabs prostitutes with screwdrivers to get his money back. Your answer would have to be, yeah, the same game. Well then, yeah, wells has been playing it correct because he's going to be stabbing prostitute.
Speaker 5: Daddy wants to play it.
Speaker 2: Daddy wants to stab Yeah, Zach's new ring tone.
Speaker 1: That's right, daddy, we can play some college football.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you just order it? Yeah? Do you remember the mission in GTA five where you you're Trevor, You're out in the middle of the bilities and you basically was it mushrooms? You basically get absolutely obliterated high and then you thought aliens were invaded and you basically had to just get into this crazy tripped out alien war because you're so stoned. Yeah that was super fun. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Just graphically it looked like you're stones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made it very clear that you were hallucinating.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you could just straight up good Stone with Franklin. Right, Yeah, you just like hit the ball. It was the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that came so good, pretty good. Really sucks that Trevor's not back for GTA six. Yeah he whales, he sure does. Yeah. Anyway, Ben, you would love it, although it would waste hundreds of hours of your life. That seem like the kind of thing you're into.
Speaker 6: No, not during the football season, right, If they released this thing in February, done, Yeah, I'd think the Vikings.
Speaker 2: I think the Vikings would prefer, for Kyler's sake, that it was released in February as well. Exactly. How dare you?
Speaker 6: That will be an interesting thing to watch though, just across across the all sports leagues because the NBA starts at that time, right mid.
Speaker 2: November, yeah, end of October.
Speaker 6: End of October, mid November, So, like, how does the performances for a lot of people. How does it change from pre GTA release versus post.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad question, and I'm I don't think this is hyperbole to say. I think it's going to be in the forefront of culture for at least a month or two. Like I think you're going to see it everywhere, You're gonna hear it everywhere. I think social media is going to be overtaken by opinions and clips and it's just going to be GTA six for the foreseeable future. And I don't think people that don't play it don't understand how much this game is going to take over this country.
Speaker 8: It's already a lot of us the most I would say the most anticipated video game of all time.
Speaker 2: I agree, and all the time.
Speaker 8: Think about when GT five came out, there wasn't as big of streaming culture right now, and so now we're going to see clips of.
Speaker 2: It a very good Yeah, it's gonna be big, well, big big. I don't remember the last video game I was like completely immersed with. I got hooked on Rocket League for a couple of years, but maybe Breath of the Wild probably, but he couldn't get out of the one of the main building.
Speaker 1: Still I don't even think about it gets me so aggravated.
Speaker 2: Red Dead two is before Breath of the Wild? Correct, I'm just trying to do the timeline, right, is that right? So on brand that you would know the name of bleachers at Loveday the idea of it, right, which one was first? Red Dead two or Breath of the Wild? I think Breadth of the Wild was first? Yeah, double check. No, I don't remember, Hey hawk as Corey's seventeen. Here's some football news for you. Give me thirty eight days, eleven hours, three minutes and fifty seconds away.
Speaker 1: It is the Hall of Fame game. Yes, hey Ben, Yeah, do you remember like when you would report to camp, like what day? Like what what a id win?
Speaker 5: I feel like it's I feel like.
Speaker 6: Right at the same time. I mean I would say like end of end of end of July early about that.
Speaker 1: That's changed July twenty sixth, veterans July twenty eighth, some teams like the Patriots the twenty first of July.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, god, that's a bubble. Go, Yeah, it's happening. That just got real. It's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's real. Greasy joint practice versus the Ravens August nineteenth and twenty.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's going to be awesome.
Speaker 1: I know, I know right down here at TCO, and that is going to be really.
Speaker 5: Really fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you find what you're looking for?
Speaker 2: A corn broth of the whild twenty seventeen, Red Dead Redemption two twenty and eighteen.
Speaker 1: Man, So it's one of the proudest moments in my life when I finished that damn game.
Speaker 2: Those are both absolute tens. Oh yeah, ten out of ten, both of them. And when you got almost no notes. Remember when you got down the hill hot after punching your horse over.
Speaker 1: I punched it so many times I did.
Speaker 2: I punched it you woul mango one.
Speaker 1: I couldn't remember what Button did to get off the horse or to get on the horse, So every time I tried to get on, I punched him in the face.
Speaker 2: You didn't react. We would live, We would stand it there.
Speaker 1: I don't blame him, I didn't mean to. I'd be like, sorry, Gerald, get back here. I don't know.
Speaker 4: If we were playing GT five on the chat and somebody told it to try Button.
Speaker 2: Jump out of the helicopter was so good, it would it have been if rock Star was so ahead of the curve, because they obviously are attention to detail driven. If anybody punches the horse like three consecutive attempts, if they just have somebody like Arthur Morgan just walk onto the stream and go.
Speaker 5: I don't think this game.
Speaker 2: Basically talks you into Quinn. Yeah, you might want to return this game to game stop, little buddy. What's the first time you did hawk after you got down the mountain?
Speaker 1: Time? Baby, you gotta go get a ReBs. Listen, this situation just follows. I had such a hard time fighting off those damn wolves.
Speaker 2: That's why you got done getting a Robin tug and you had to fight wolves. That's the first thing in the game I know.
Speaker 1: And it was the hardest, just the hardest. Just let me head to Valentine, dog, That was great.
Speaker 2: Another great example Ben for for your little one. Right. So, so what did Chris do in Redd Redemption to Well, he basically found the first whorehouse in Valentine and then got the laziest h JS you've ever seen heavily implied because I don't technically show it, but you can tell, and punched horses and he went to a Warhouse. Yeah, I mean just it's just video games have come a long way, baby, I don't care. Just way up there, way up there, that was Vikings news. That was Vikings news to Kyler. He loved it.
Speaker 5: He preloaded that thing for sure.
Speaker 4: If if JJ wins the battle, what's he gotta do, He'll just play that.
Speaker 2: Sure. Yeah, we're gonna get shots of Kyler playing on that Xbox what is it, the Microsoft surface. Yeah, he's gonna be playing GTA six on the sidelines when JJS slinging in mid November.
Speaker 6: Dude, I'd love I'd love to see behind the scenes of the restraint from Kyler of trying not to download that game, just sweating bullets as if he's just coming off a real bad trip.
Speaker 2: Netflix Quarterback Season four. It's just Kyler's streaming GTA six and punching horses. Punching horses. Ye in real life too, because he lost his job at JJ.
Speaker 1: McCarthy told the wolves, you can eat Gerald if you'll just let me walk down the hill to get an.
Speaker 2: HJ quick voice Tugs, those wolves would listen. All you wanted to do was sugy HG. What if? What if? Rock Star claims they have zero glitches in Red Dead Redemption two. The only one that they didn't plan for was that one guy that punched a horse went straight and own time and spend the next thirty hours doing the same thing over and over again, and the system did not plan for that, so he just glitched out and crashed appiers.
Speaker 1: This guy keeps Robin Banks just to go back.
Speaker 2: Can't imagine how many hours you spent in that bathtub, all of it and whenever the lady would ask do you want to like a extra bath? Yes?
Speaker 9: Ye, sir, Please leave her alone. She already looks like hopeye you have punch I and for her. The X button on his controller was worn out because he would hit it so much.
Speaker 2: Chris spent five hundred hours playing Red Dead Redemption two and the progress meter says one percent complete. He did zero missions, zero side quests, and every time left Valentine.
Speaker 4: Every time he would play and the lady would reach in the tub, he'd stand up.
Speaker 2: The front.
Speaker 1: She definitely was chubby.
Speaker 2: One complete. Yes, well satisfied.
Speaker 1: I got a call from the rock Star game send you gotta feed your character?
Speaker 5: What was the actor of the machine?
Speaker 2: What was that the machinist was Christian.
Speaker 1: And get out, Love and Eat.
Speaker 2: Chris playing on zombie mode. No, this character just hasn't eated. Four weeks uh fan five and a second headlines later, This is the Power to Money show on the pan from the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: This report is sponsored by the new Samsung Galaxy se