Speaker 1: All right, Mojo in the morning show. Thank you for being here with us today. We love that you're listening. Hopefully you enjoy the entire week of shows. Second Date updates always on Mondays, War the Roses, Am I the a Whole? Tuesdays, Five Lives, Tell Your Mom, Phone Scams, and Second Date update again on Wednesdays. We've got War of the Roses on Thursdays, and then Throw Back Throw it Down on Fridays. Good to have you guys here with us. Thank you for being here. Sometimes people share a little too much, Hans Shannon.
Speaker 2: I belong to I've belonged to a few different like Facebook groups for moms in the area, and there's one in particular, though I feel like every time I check it or like I'm going through my feed and I get an update from this one. I am shocked at the stuff that people will share, Like the most intense and intimate personal information, medical information, very scriptive, like.
Speaker 3: The fact that they pooped.
Speaker 2: That I'm like, as I just talked about how I thought I had thats cyclosporiasis or whatever the heck gets called, but.
Speaker 3: Like care about that again?
Speaker 2: Like photos of weird bumps on skin issues with their Christmas, like therapist recommendations for kids. But then they go into like exactly why. I just really really interesting to me the stuff that people will put out there, so a picture.
Speaker 3: So explain this to me.
Speaker 1: They go to this Facebook group and they're going there trying to ask for advice from other.
Speaker 2: People like I'm in search I'm in search of a recommendation for or has anybody ever experienced you know this is this is happening to me, and it's it's a really great community, you know, to be a part of on Facebook, but I just feel like sometimes.
Speaker 3: It's so here's what you need to do that they're very personal. I am not putting anything.
Speaker 1: And it's on it's on podcast. You can go listen to Shannon thought that she had the parasite is what it's labeled as. We should go on to that thing and Shannon should talk about how she dutied herself this weekend and had to run upstairs and go wash your paints.
Speaker 2: Oh, there are there are a lot in the past, like twenty hours on here, there are a lot of people who are listing symptoms thinking that they have that. Oh wow, that's like a very popular post at the moment.
Speaker 4: Yes, I might have missed it. What kind of group is this?
Speaker 2: Just it's like a mom's group, like mom's in the Detroit metro Detroit area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does this just make you want to become a mom? Anna?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Not really, this is what people are talking about.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, what's the most personal, almost TMI thing that you've seen somebody post on social media.
Speaker 1: And share or share with you know, a bunch of other people too, like even just shared in a group text eight four forur Mojo Live. I will tell you this that I don't have one of these things, and maybe it's not a guy thing. I do belong to one Facebook group and it was when I had that heart surgery. I joined some Facebook group to learn about it. And all that did was make me more freaked out. It made me more worried and then depressed when other people, you know, we're talking about it. But with that said, I would like to be a part of a group of a bunch of men that would just sit there and talk about their their like, help.
Speaker 2: Me understand what do you think this is? Has anybody ever experienced?
Speaker 3: Explain? Why is it? Yeah? Like, isn't there a site that's like that?
Speaker 5: There is.
Speaker 1: Somebody was telling me that there was a site where it's like shows no, but I'm saying you where you basically or unless meta cuts it off? Do they allow you to share your your duties.
Speaker 2: I have not seen poop on this page, to be fair, I've seen description, but not photos.
Speaker 3: Like there was.
Speaker 1: Somebody told me, I think there's a way call call us up and tell us there is a website where you can actually upload a photo of your poop. I think that they have different versions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, different tell you what's wrong with it? Wow?
Speaker 1: Like this is this is? You know what you got? We We have a couple of group texts of guys and sometimes randomly you'll get like the you know guy that will throw in one and you're like, ah, you know, why are you doing it?
Speaker 6: This might not be that crazy, but in my friend group message, like the other day, my friend sent us all a nude video she got of a guy and she's like, look at how crazy this is.
Speaker 4: Why did he just send it to me? And I'm like, I don't want to see his.
Speaker 2: A guy that she was dating or not even.
Speaker 6: She went on one day with him and he sent her a crazy video and she sent it to all of us, and I'm like, listen, I'm not dating this man.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see that.
Speaker 3: Did you at all explore it? Or no?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 4: She made us watch it. She's like, look at him do this and this, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know what he was doing.
Speaker 4: Do you want to see the video?
Speaker 2: No way?
Speaker 3: Did you say you didn't delete it?
Speaker 4: It's in our group message?
Speaker 3: So you kept it in the thread.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're EMOJU will watch it, but no, here's the problem with keep it in the thread.
Speaker 1: No, I honestly I maybe maybe maybe, But honestly, if you keep it in the thread, what ends up happening is I go to my photos to go look at you.
Speaker 3: Ever had this happen to you?
Speaker 1: So you go into your thing and you go into photos to go find a photo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, it's.
Speaker 6: Going to be saying sure enough, I gotta check because I definitely don't want it in there.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have that one when you're trying to show your mom a picture of you downtown in Corktown.
Speaker 4: You must have baby big penis.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, I think we might have the it's called rate yes, ratemypoop dot com.
Speaker 2: But that's not to diagnose yourself. That that's for people to be like, whoa.
Speaker 1: That's why I was wondering if you had like one of those, Uh, what is going on?
Speaker 4: Here's someone yelling?
Speaker 3: Is everything? Okay? We're not getting attacked right now?
Speaker 4: I hope not.
Speaker 3: I hope that we're okay. I don't know. I can hear, yeah, I can hear what's going on?
Speaker 1: No, but I was I was saying, I would bet Meta wouldn't allow that, though, they wouldn't allow you just to randomly show pictures, yeah.
Speaker 3: Of people, you know, people's bow movements. You know.
Speaker 1: You think when Kevin's not here, what ends up happening is the show gets to be a little bit more educational and more higher brow. We go right back down, don't we. Like Kevin normally points out anything with anything that could be a double entundra or sexual in nature. Kevin will point out, we go right to the poop. When Kev's taking a day off. What's up, Harley, how you doing good? How are you fantastic? What's going on?
Speaker 5: So a couple of months ago, I had surgery because you know, when you have kids sometimes you get hemor right. So we had I had one removed and they we were in a good group of people and this one wife. We all started showing pictures of the hemorrates to each other, and the one's husband is an NFL football player, and she even showed us the picture.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, So the NFL football husband's hemorrhoid was shown to everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, does it?
Speaker 1: Does an NFL player have an athletic hemorrhoid or does it look any different?
Speaker 4: It really wasn't that bad. Probably a muscular but.
Speaker 5: We're all showing of hole. So it'sret hilarious. At the time, you were drinking a little bit.
Speaker 1: So, Harley, do you guys also share intimate stuff too?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you guys share like pictures of your significant others other stuff like? Or is it just the That was one that would make me feel like really weird if.
Speaker 3: I was that husband.
Speaker 5: You know, Oh, he didn't care, he laughed.
Speaker 1: You know. It would be a great scam is to say that it got out, his hemorrhoid got out and have like an ESPN like logo next to it. Adam Schefter from ESPN just post it about your m right, that would actually be a funny parody. You should think about doing that. Have AI do that for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, that's time.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. We'll see how Harley. Take care of yourself, all right, appreciate you. Second date up dates coming up here in uh in just a couple of minutes. Guys could never do these Facebook groups, you know, I because I try to join like certain things as a guy, and I last about a week at.
Speaker 2: Why because you get irritated by how many earths.
Speaker 1: Give most people post just get I get bored by it. So when you're on these things, what is it that you're like, what is your hope? Don't you feel like it just brings Does it help you? Or does it give you more anxiety? When you have people sharing all their issues.
Speaker 2: It's not all medical like sometimes it's like, hey, I'm looking for a new lawng care company. Can anybody recommend? You know, like it stuff like that, or especially with kids, it's like, Hey, I'm thinking about sending my child to such and such school. Does anybody have any experience there? You know it's stuff like that. It's anything parent related, mom related.
Speaker 3: See, I kind of hate those people on Facebook, Like.
Speaker 5: I hate it.
Speaker 4: I know you don't like that.
Speaker 3: I need a recommendation for.
Speaker 1: I hate the people that like on my random Facebook just randomly, like are always looking for a plumber or looking for you know, does does anybody know you know where I can rent a tent for a graduation party and stuff.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Or it's like, hey, I just went to this great pizza place, Brooklyn Pizza. You know, if you're looking for somewhere, that's my.
Speaker 6: Recommition that you're doing it in a group, so the whole Facebook feed is not seen.
Speaker 3: Exactly just this.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that they have a Facebook group for this so that I don't have to see it. But guess what, those people still put it on their regular Facebook too, they do they like there are those people that all all they always have to like ask you for for something.
Speaker 3: Like they can't just go and google it, you know.
Speaker 2: But to be fair, I don't trust Google Google reviews and to really.
Speaker 4: People just get mad. They pay people to make the reviews.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like I feel like they want me to run their errands for them too. Next thing they know, they're gonna ask me to go to Kroger and go pick up things for them.
Speaker 6: But