Speaker 1: On the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show on Katie w B.
Speaker 2: I'm unloading the dishwasher on Saturday, and I was trying to carry too many coffee mugs over to the coffee mug cabinet and colunk klank crack. Susan's favorite mug falls from my pinky finger where I looped it around. The little handle fell from my pinky finger, and it is now laying in only two pieces, the handle and the cup.
Speaker 1: Not bad. What was that I dropped a mug? Which mug?
Speaker 2: She shouts from a recliner. It was it was one of yours? Which one as the one that said I love I Love my mom or something like that. I don't remember. That's my favorite mug. Of course you broke it, Alison, got me that mug. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Well, what gods son of a deep.
Speaker 2: Be more careful, you stupid make phil philth flarm and filth filth farm. Well, I didn't mean to you drop things. Tell you know, I don't drop anything important.
Speaker 3: Why would you turn it around on her and be like, well you do it too. Just say I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That's a defense mechanism. Yeah, well I was sorry. Okay, Yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'd be more careful. How many mugs have been gay? Even at that? And flarm philth Flarm filth flarm And I'm exaggerated. She didn't blow up that bad. She's a pretty kind, even tempered person. But I and I'm like, no problem. This is why we got super glue. I get in the junk drawer, because where do you keep her super glue in.
Speaker 1: The junk drawer? Get it out.
Speaker 2: Then I got super glue all over the counter because I took well, you you poked the super glue, a brand new one with the pointy end of the super glue, and it's packed under extreme pressure under there.
Speaker 1: So I poke it.
Speaker 2: It comes out like it's coming out really fast. Yeah, And it's all over the can and now it's on the counter, she says from over my shoulder. I'm like, well, I can wipe that up. She's like, you can't wipe that up. I'm like, wow, So I fixed it. I got it fine. And I actually put a picture of it. If you want to see this gorgeous, priceless mug oh Instagram story Dave Ryan KTWB.
Speaker 3: Well, now I want to see what it looks like.
Speaker 2: The reason I ask you this is because I want to ask you. Have you ever broken or did your partner ever break something? I'll give you one more story, Susan, she, do you know what a humble figurine is? No, old people used to collect them back in the sixties. So my mom had a humble figurine. It's a little ceramic, valuable German thing of like a little boy with a pig or a girl with a goat or something like that. Yeah, so I didn't want it anymore. My mom had given it to me. I don't want it anymore. Sell it. Susan broke it while packing it, this shit to sip off to ship off to some yan eBay. And did I go after her?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I did not, because I knew I would lose that battle. So let me ask you a question. You never broke anything of Alysses? Or she broke something in yours.
Speaker 3: Last year or maybe earlier this year.
Speaker 4: I have a shot glass that I got from I have a bunch of shot glasses. One was from Jamaica when we went last summer, and then one was from Jimmy Fallon Bride at Universal in Orlando. Oh cool, and I love them. Both because they're like memory, they're souvenirs. Yeah, rah, she they fall in the drain like the disposal thing, and then she turns on the garbage and all I hear and then I don't hear anything because the garbage disposal breaks. Yeah, and she's like, call, I drop something down there?
Speaker 3: What is it? Of shot glasses?
Speaker 4: And we have regular shot glasses, so I'm assuming and hoping it's those.
Speaker 3: No, of course, it's my favorite ones, the souvenir ones.
Speaker 1: And I tried not to.
Speaker 4: I didn't blow up, but I tried to not be upset about it, like, oh, it's they're just shot glasses.
Speaker 3: I was so upset.
Speaker 2: Oh no, upset, Yeah, but you can't act too upset about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was more upset that the garbau's disposal was broken to it's like I don't have to put the maintenance.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Nothing, nothing that I've had really like sentimental. We're not necessarily sentimental people here at the Hess family. But I did have in high school one of my grandma's dresses that I was going to wear to like a swing dancing event, and I got stuck in it and it wouldn't zip up, and the zipper was It's like a vintage dress, so the zipper would go up, so my mom had to cut me out of it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no.
Speaker 5: But thankfully, like I took it to a tailor right three years ago after it had been I just I held onto that dress because I thought it's such a cute dress and it belonged to my grandma.
Speaker 3: So I got the tailor to fix it for me and put in like a one of.
Speaker 5: Those stretchy zippers so that I can gain a bunch of weights.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a great idea, exactly, wear stretchy clothes. It's a really good idea. What did your partner break or drink or ruin? Here's a text message. My aunt spilled the drink on a board game at Christmas once and my uncle blurted out.
Speaker 1: You who were right in front of Grandma and everyone.
Speaker 3: Geez, some pent up emotions.
Speaker 2: Another text says at KDWB one that's our short code, Dave. At least you were in fan in the dishwasher. I broke my favorite mug the same way I made it a plant holder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I've done.
Speaker 5: Where if I break a mug just in the same exact way I turn it into like a pencil holder, so it depends in there.
Speaker 1: It's just very special because Alison gave it to her. I get it.
Speaker 3: You know, is this a mug on your Instagram? This is after you fixed.
Speaker 1: It, after I fixed it. Yeah, you see what a good job I did?
Speaker 3: Look good because I was gonna flame, not flame you.
Speaker 4: But I just think I don't think gluing things back together makes it as perfect as it was, but this does look seamless.
Speaker 3: Actually need to borrow some super glue? Can I have some? You always have everything?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: You see as that? What did your partner break or what did somebody break? Or what did you break that? They were like, my god, this is the worst thing ever. Love to hear your story. Send me a text at KDWB one. On the Dave Ryan Show, watch the movie I watch. I loved it. It is from K pop demon Hunters Golden from hunterck sn KTIEWB. I was talking about how I accidentally broke Susan's favorite mug taking out of the dishwasher the other day.
Speaker 1: Crash, what'd you break my mug?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which one your favorite one? I'm going to kill you?
Speaker 2: So I glued it together and it's turned out that it's fine and she's actually fine with it. So we were asking, what did you break that was very valuable or that somebody broke that happened to you. Here's one that is very touching. My dad had a very delicate elephant figurine from a trip to Africa by the window in the living room. He said, it's worth a lot of money, but more important than that, it just means so much to me. Don't kick your soccer ball in the house. Well you know what's coming. They kicked the soccer ball. It hit the one thing that he said not to break. I was devastated, felt awful. I later bought him an elephant to replace it, but it wasn't the same. It was fifteen years ago, and it still hurts my heart that I did this to them.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's sad.
Speaker 3: I feel bad.
Speaker 2: I had a ceramic This is a text message. I had a ceramic hanging lap my grandma's and my partner dropped it and broke it. My Grandma's been gone for thirty years and you look at it and you can kind of like the leg lamp in Christmas Story. Yeah, yeah, you've never seen Christmas story. The leg lamp, the classic leg. It looks like Dad treasures the leg lamp and the mom drops it and breaks it.
Speaker 3: Christmas Christmas story is the one where his tongue get stuck to the pole.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's a big part of it. Yes, yes, exactly right.
Speaker 3: Says my husband is a big softball player.
Speaker 5: All they wear are pit vipers, which are those like fancy sunglasses.
Speaker 3: And she said she sat on his favorite pair. Oh no, oh, I'm sorry, buddy. We'll talk back to Yeah.
Speaker 6: So we just moved from out of state. And there was this little, kitchy little chair that the baby Yoda doll was sitting on, and my husband like baby Yoda. But I threw away the little chair thinking it looked like a garage sale find.
Speaker 3: But come to find out.
Speaker 6: After I threw it away, that little chair, Jeff, my husband's grandparents have pictures of them sitting on it, as well as his parents him as a baby boy, and his daughters. And was supposed to pass it down, but I threw it away.
Speaker 4: Damn. Oh, and you threw it away, now that I'd be mad about.
Speaker 3: You can break something, Oh, you can fix something that was broken. But that it's gone. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh man, there are actually quite a few of these.
Speaker 2: One of my favorites. My boyfriend at the time broke my freaking bong. I was so mad. I don't have a breakthings story, but I'm notorious for leaving chapstick in the clothes dryer. Always happens to my husband clothes. However, pro tip, put a drop of dawn dish soap on the stain. Washing good as new.
Speaker 3: Okay, this Texas.
Speaker 5: When my husband's grandma was moving into a nursing home, she gifted me a tea cup and saucer that had been given to her by her kindergarten teacher. Oh I brought it home and said it on the counter. A few minutes later, I opened the cupboard and a can of beans fell out of the cupboard and landed on the cup, shattering it to pieces. She had kept it for eighty years, and it lasted about three hours in my care.
Speaker 3: I never told her what now?
Speaker 1: What was the story from the kindergarten to.
Speaker 3: Her husband's grandma?
Speaker 5: Okay, was given a teacup and saucer by her kindergarten.
Speaker 1: Oh so, she had had it for.
Speaker 5: Eighty years and then gave it to her grandson. That was then within three hours a can of beans fell.
Speaker 1: Honest, you know what. It was God's will, God's will.
Speaker 3: We want to take ita beans. It was the kind of bacon.
Speaker 2: The good question, Fan Camps, I'm gonna guess probably all right. Time for your motivational Monday on Katie WB. This is very simple. I really like this one, and you might have seen it floating around. It's not a new one. I've seen it a couple of times on Instagram. But I really like this one. And it's about your mom, but it's also about your dad. But let's use mom in this example. When your mom says she doesn't need anything for Christmas, what she means is she would like a hug, a smile to hear from you, a simple meal together. She wants to know that you're happy and doing well because you mean the world to her. Oh, I'm going to read it again. When your mom says she doesn't need anything for Christmas, what she means is she would like a hug, a smile to hear from you, a simple meal together. She wants to know you're happy and doing well because you mean the world to her. So maybe right now text your mom and just say hey, mom was thinking about you, or maybe FaceTime your mama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she would love to see your face.
Speaker 5: My mom said something really nice about me this weekend. So we were at church and this woman who I knew from like a different job, came up to me and she was talking to me and my mom and she said I love this girl, pointing to me, and my mom was like, yeah, I'm pretty fond of her.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, Mama, thank you.
Speaker 5: So I love my mom. She's listening. Hi, Mom, Miranda, I love you. I don't need to text her. She knows.
Speaker 3: I think she knows almost.
Speaker 5: You saw.
Speaker 2: Imoying about it a little bit, so then text your mom and let her know.
Speaker 1: Or your dad.
Speaker 2: Maybe your your dad's not around, maybe your mom's not around anymore. Text your dad. Yeah, all right, it is kd WB. We're going to be back in a second. We got to think fast on the way a little bit more. Dave's Dirt, Billie Eilish, Sean KDWB six nine KATWB Hello, what's up? Mary Sue?
Speaker 1: Hello, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Thanks a lot, Dave. I'm getting ready in the bathroom. I hear this shatter in the kitchen. Two seconds later, that comes to my husband, also named Dave, and he is like.
Speaker 1: Don't go in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: I broke a glass.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what kind of glass? A wine glass? I'm like, what kind of wine glass? Silence.
Speaker 3: He walks out. I go in the kitchen.
Speaker 7: There is my favorite wine lae shattered in a million pieces on the kitchen floor. He's like, I'll get you a new one. I'm like, they don't make him anymore.
Speaker 2: I jinxed your I jinxed you and your husband by telling the broken mug story because I broke Susan's veryvorite coffee mug.
Speaker 1: You know what, Mary Sue, relax.
Speaker 2: Women love it when guys tell him to religious relat.
Speaker 3: They don't make that one anymore.
Speaker 5: Dave.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Mary Sue, that is that is a travesty. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: What is the timing?
Speaker 5: What is the timing?
Speaker 7: It's like uncanny, the vibes are coming, The vibes were.
Speaker 2: Coming for your husband. You know what, you can put that on your list for Christmas. Another wine glass, you know what. Drink it out of a solo cup like I do. We don't need a glass, Mary Sue. Have a wonderful day.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: All right, it's KATIEWB. We're gonna come back in a second. We're gonna play the game with Think Fast. I think Vaunt is hosting thing fast today.
Speaker 1: It's true. You get to play along too. That's coming up.
Speaker 2: Stay here on KDB. Hey, I want to mention one thing we're excited about this one. Christmas Wish starts in like another couple of weeks. I think two weeks from today we will start granting our first Christmas wish. We'll come back from the Thanksgiving holiday, we'll all be in a great mood, and we're going to do Christmas wish. Basically, if you know of a local family, or a teacher, or your bus driver or your daycare lady or friend or coworker in need. You can't nominate yourself, unfortunately, or nobody that lives in your own home, but you can make a difference for him this holiday season with some help from holiday station stores and Treasure Island and Youth Link. And basically, you write in, you tell us what the situation is and why they need a Christmas wish, and there's just a couple of little guidelines that can help you out a little bit as you're nominating. You know, sometimes you know, if there's a tragedy or a death or whatever, sometimes that doesn't mean financial need. So a lot of the time we'll be like, oh, I'm sorry to hear that so and so passed and the family misses them. But then we find out that they're covered by insurance and they're doing just fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But if you know somebody who's not.
Speaker 2: Covered, they don't have a GoFundMe, they're just really struggling and they're down on their luck right and they need something, then we'd love to help out. Whether it's a pantry full of groceries and a fridge full of pizza and pizza rolls and all that, whatever it is, or maybe it's a like, you know, gas cards for driving their kids back and forth to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is, we'd love to help you out. Go online.
Speaker 2: Kdiwb dot com is slash wish to nominate someone to be I wonder if that's the robot that has been accused of having inappropriate conversations go now. I don't want to say anything bad about it because it sounds really delightful, but it is about two hundred like one hundred and ninety nine to two fifty five that I saw it now online. It's called the Miko m i Ko three Ai powered smart robot for kids.
Speaker 3: It's cute. I like it's big eyeballs.
Speaker 1: It does look kind of cool.
Speaker 2: It really does look kind of cool. All right, it's kdubub. Check out the Minnesota Goodbye podcast. We're gonna have an extended link one today.
Speaker 1: We got a ton of good.
Speaker 2: Emails today on the Minnesota Goodbye. If you've never heard it or if you need a reminder to check it out, it is an after the show podcast. Go to the iHeartRadio app and just search Minnesota Goodbye. Jenny is in believe it or not, Morocco. Yeah, I mean you'd probably expect me to say brainerd or Duluth. Jenny is in Morocco today and she'd be gone for a week. You can see her on Instagram Jenny kd WB.
Speaker 3: Where the lighting in Morocco is really doing her a lot of favors. She looks so good in every picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go check them out.
Speaker 3: Good lighting.
Speaker 8: A Sorry Vaunt is hosting. Explain what we're doing. We're playing thing fast. So David Bailey going to compete. You play along if somebody's in your car, in your house as well. I give you a category and we'll start with the color association round. You have to compete to jump in first with the correct answer. So, color association, I'll say, name something that is ex color that starts with X letter.
Speaker 3: Okay, ready, ok here we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, good luck, Yes, Bailey keeps corn, I am Name something that is white that starts with S.
Speaker 3: Dave started a little quicker, good Dave. Name something that is pink that starts.
Speaker 4: With F flower good day or flamingo? But yeer, name something that is red that starts with the letter are ribbon.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll take it. Yeah, sure, Christmas ribbon.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure.
Speaker 4: Name something that is orange that starts with the letter P.
Speaker 3: Pea is a peach orange?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll let the judges decide. I would say yes, but.
Speaker 3: I'll give you yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So the score is what three to one?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 3: All right, Bailey is the vikings?
Speaker 4: Right now? Name something that is purple that starts with the letter E. Yesday, quickest answer you have.
Speaker 3: Prepare egg on the brain? Yeah, interesting, egg plant on the brain.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: Is the color association round.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 3: Name something that is brown that starts with the letter D.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 3: What dog? Take Bailey's answer?
Speaker 1: Okay, I said dung, but dog is answer?
Speaker 3: Or dirt? Dirt dirt.
Speaker 4: Name a snack that is orange and starts with the letter G. Gino's pizza, No genos.
Speaker 3: You're gonna feel so dumb when I say it.
Speaker 1: Jelly beans.
Speaker 4: That's the baby food gold Gold. I get G and J mixed up the best of us do right. This is the last one in the color association round. Name something that is blue that starts with the.
Speaker 1: Letter J jelly bean?
Speaker 3: Allow it?
Speaker 1: Okay, if you want to, I'll allow it.
Speaker 5: I was looking for jeans, but we get G and J mixed up. You know Dave has five, I have two?
Speaker 3: Oh wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, moving on similar but not colors. Name something that can be chunky that starts with.
Speaker 1: P peanut butter, yes, day, gosh, I'm like soup.
Speaker 3: All right, this is game point for Dave. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Name something that is itchy that starts with M.
Speaker 1: Measles not quick enough.
Speaker 3: That's good though, or mosquito bites. Okay, okay, but not quick enough.
Speaker 4: Name something that is messy that starts with S.
Speaker 3: Sandwich. No, sandwich is a mess. Sandwich can be messy. You have to give me sandwich. No, don't, yes you do, I don't sandwich.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Something tiny You don't get that point? Name something tiny that starts with the letter A and yes, Dave for the wind.
Speaker 5: Well I should have gotten that once. I'm gonna give myself a third point for sandwich.
Speaker 1: Nothing better than a messy sandwich.
Speaker 2: You go to and get like a Farler Burger somewhere and it's all falling apart, like eating little pieces of bun and meat, and it's like, oh, there's a scrap of lettuce.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's so good, and you like kind of shove it down your throat like the Grinch would like, you know, it just slides down real good.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love By the way, Can I tell you know what I bought for you kids, What I'm gonna bring it in this week?
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna roast a turkey press for you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel bad that Jennie's not going.
Speaker 1: To be here, but yeah, yeah, no, she would not eat it anyway.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna come in. I'm going to smoke a turkey press. I have a tabletop smoker and it is really dope. If you haven't got one, check look online and look for a tabletop smoker. I think I got it at Hammaker Schlemmer and it is super dope. I've made ribs and turkey. It's really cool and you use real wood chips to smoke it.
Speaker 4: I also offered to do put a weekan Thanksgiving with you guys next week.
Speaker 3: I all, you're here like Monday, right, I am Monday? All right, I'll bring the good stuff in out ther corn. This is the best.
Speaker 1: What days are you gone? Anyway?
Speaker 3: I am gone.
Speaker 5: I leave next Tuesday, So a week from tomorrow I'll be gone for like a week.
Speaker 1: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Well Thursday.
Speaker 3: Is Monday Tuesday, and then Monday Tuesday I'll be gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: I want a couple extra if you want to keep playing at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, play at home. Here we go. These are for you.
Speaker 3: Name we're playing thing fast. Name something that's smelly and starts with g.
Speaker 1: Bailey.
Speaker 4: Grandma, I was thinking garbage, but yeah, Grandma worries she could smell like trash. Name something that's sharp that begins with Kacy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, David knife, Yes, maybe my.
Speaker 5: Dad told me once to never look a knife, and I think of that every time I look a knife.
Speaker 4: Name Name something that gets turned on that starts with L. Bailey the love machine or lamp of a lamp.
Speaker 1: Come Onlee, I.
Speaker 4: Just a love She want more? Name something that gets Name something that gets hot and steamy that starts with S.
Speaker 1: For the wind. Dave Sauna.
Speaker 2: Yes, sorry, thank you, Dave.
Speaker 1: Start coming up in a minute. On k D double Ub.
Speaker 2: She was just on Saturday Night Live or the Weekend Olivia Dean Man I need on Katie.
Speaker 5: WB Taster sponsored by six one two Injured Timer and Lambert's Injury Law.
Speaker 3: On Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Well, it turns out that Kim and Chloe had a pajama party with Britney Spears. Now, when I first heard the story, I thought, oh, well, it must have been back in you know, like the two thousands or something when they were younger. No, it was just over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're just cheering in our geriatric bed. Yeah, this dead.
Speaker 4: Vibrates what the what I can to give them the benefit of the doubt that they did it for, you know, clicks and likes and that type of thing.
Speaker 2: But also maybe they're just reaching out as a couple of healthy people to Britney Spears to make her feel like, you know, included and loved.
Speaker 5: I hope it's that way, because then it's kind of like, oh, you've got, you know, a new girl at school. Let's be nice to the new girl, versus like, let's make fun of the new girl. And I hope it's not like a weird, like mean girl thing, like let's let's pretend to be nice to Britain and then put see her in her hair when she's sleeping here, Let's put a bucking of water has social peace her salfe. So hopefully that's not the case at all. The tonight show had the Wicked cast perform a song about Wicked for Good, which comes out on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Alphaba and Glinda too back again. There's something new, Time to meet the entire crew want to stop? No after you fast fear that's my name. He's a prince an always game. Then that's funny.
Speaker 6: That be me?
Speaker 1: Hey, bestie, love you Queen Madam.
Speaker 3: Marble guess she's in charge of quite complex and mesa. Hello, dear, I can't keep up. Oh dear, it's the Wizard.
Speaker 1: I'm that dude, more like fraud.
Speaker 5: Okay, So tonight Cynthia Rivo is going to be on the Tonight Show, and then tomorrow is Ariana Grande. Wednesday is Michelle Yo. I don't know past that, but Wicked opens on Thursday. And it's wild because I remember right after the first one came out, I was like, I can't wait a year for the next one, and here and here we are. Wow, time flies, little selfless plug.
Speaker 4: If you ever want to learn how to open a wine bottle without a quarkscrew because you don't have one, go to my instagram at vant leak, I discovered science. I found the cure for COVID is what I did a hair straightener. It works every single time. The videos on my Instagram.
Speaker 2: It actually is very cool. I was watching it last night and I'm like, whoa, it's gonna work.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was going to.
Speaker 4: Like you can tell by the way we're like we're wearing pajamas and I'm talking so low because I'm just in a comfort of my own house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm just like, oh, this is gonna work.
Speaker 1: But it works.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, we have to post this, but I think is funny. It took you fifteen minutes to do it when you could have just taken two minutes to walk fun in that across the street.
Speaker 1: Fun don't listen to her post.
Speaker 2: Belone confirmed that he will be the halftime performer on Thanksgiving Day when the Cowboys host the Kansas City Chiefs. Post will gud kick off the Salvation Army's annual Red Kettle fundraiser, and then Little John's can perform halftime, and the Bengals play the Ravens in Baltimore and the Lions they'll always play on Thanksgiving Day. They have hired Eminem to consult for the next few years. On their Thanksgiving Day halftime, Jack White, formerly of the White Stripes, does the honors this year. No doubt he'll lead Ford Field, enchanting the opening chords to seven Nation Army. Bye Bye bye bye bye bye bye arl bye ba ba ba ba bum bum bum bum maryla Uh.
Speaker 5: There's a video going around that's kind of going viral of a school resources officer giving tickets to elementary school students for saying six seven.
Speaker 1: Oh are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So we added changed for what else? Emory six seven. Whoa, whoa, whoa? Did I just share six seven?
Speaker 4: Missus Keller?
Speaker 7: He did?
Speaker 1: Made?
Speaker 4: Was this one?
Speaker 3: I saw it for handa. Oh yeah, first ticket of the day?
Speaker 5: Oh no, hey, Indian code six seven it's now against the law to use the words six seven unless using in a map problem or someone's age.
Speaker 1: Okay, cute, kind of funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are getting an Alex Warren arena tour, and I'm so excited. He put out a trailer over the weekend with Jennifer Anderston playing a judge in eight.
Speaker 3: Here's a clip. Your honor, Annie is not an orphan. I'm her father. Oh come on, Annie, cut, I've been waiting in the car the whole time on your ride home. Wait, if she's not actually an orphan, that means I can go on tour. Yeah, I get yeah, you can. That's good. What I think is interesting is so many people are saying, like, who's Alex Warren?
Speaker 1: Never heard of him before?
Speaker 4: And I'm sure there are people that don't listen to, you know, pop music or katiewb as often. Alex Warren kind of has been around at least a good year because he was on What Love Is Blind? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was on the like reunion for the Minnesota season.
Speaker 4: But so for such a new artist to get Jennifer Andiston in like a little like a one off skit like this pretty big.
Speaker 3: Good for him, but gonna be a great casino arena in July.
Speaker 2: Finally, the FAA announced last night that long story short flights will get back to normal. So with the government shutdown being ended, it'll get back to normal slowly but surely. And by the time you're flying somewhere on Thanksgiving night or Thanksgiving Eve, things should be back to normal. It'll be chaos anyway, get to the airport early, but it should be back to normal.
Speaker 1: Just chaotic.
Speaker 4: I wonder because Jenny went to Morocco. I think she flew out Saturday, and she posted on her story something about the flight. She said it was chaotic, but I don't know if it was because of the government shut down or maybe she was just running later what I.
Speaker 3: Don't think it was. It was something to do with her credit card.
Speaker 1: They were like, we need are you serious?
Speaker 3: They were like, we need the card that you paid with for the like Delta miles or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, this is.
Speaker 5: The card I paid with. They said do you have another card? She said, no, this is the card I paid with, And so she said she was running to her gate to get there.
Speaker 2: I ran into that one time too. It's like if you don't have the card that you paid with for something, it's like they I don't know it. Yeah, just be aware, be aware. Yes, that is the dirt brought to you by six P one two Injured, also known as Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. You're injured in a car accident, slip and fall, neighbor's tree falls on your head, then call six P one two Injured, Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law and they will take care of you. Check out the Minnesota Goodbye after the Show podcast. We get a lot of stuff to cover today on the Minnesota Goodbye. That'll be up with it an hour. So it's not up yet. We haven't recorded it yet, but it's like a bonus fifteen twenty twenty five minutes of show stuff that we didn't get a chance to talk to talk about. And one of the stories I'm gonna share is I heard about an artist, a musical artist that loves their fans so much that they were tired they wanted to go to bed, but their manager said, there is a whole staff down at the office that is waiting to meet you. Can you go down and meet him? And the artist is like, man, I'm tired, I'm old. But they went down and they spent two hours meeting fans and making them feel important.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then it reminded me of a time that Fallon and I made two listeners of our show feel like complete garbage. And I don't know if they listen anymore or not, but I'll tell you the story. Worry about something Fallon and I did that made these two people, lovely people, feel like garbage. And I'll tell you the story today on the Minnesota Goodbye