Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday. But don't you worry. You're gonna have a great weekend. You're gonna put your phone down. Hopefully gas prices don't keep going up because that's not ideal, and you're gonna have a great weekend. We will revisit things next week. Now, we have a bunch of stuff this hour. Someone has a parenting question, an interesting one. I do have to bring up this Steve Danes thing in Montana. I'll get to that first. All that, or are we really teaching Russia and China a lesson with all this Iran stuff? All that and so much more. Now Steve Danes in Montana announces he's dropping out about five minutes before the filing deadline closes. Then they got to handpick a successor because of this, because there's no time. And someone asked a question about it. What a bunch of scumbags on both sides. It is such a dirty business, isn't it? And I hate that when Republicans do it, when Democrats do it. I hate not letting people decide. And I'll tell you in a way and this is obviously in the future, but in a way I'm a little hesitant about the GOP in twenty twenty eight in the coronation of jd Vance. And I say this as you well know as someone I like jd Vance a lot, a lot, I am as impressed by jd Vance as a politician. I think, probably as I have ever been with a Republican politician. That is how impressive. I think. Jd Vance's genuine, solid, humble guy has the right idea about so many things. I am a as close to being a fan as possible. I like jd Vance. If you ask me right now, I'll probably vote for myself to be the nominee. I scirm in my chair a little bit at how many people have already made him the nominee, though, because it feels like a coronation. Instead of letting the people choose, the people should always be the ones who have the choice. Oh and speaking of Steve Danes, he has this doozy on camera.
Speaker 2: Flood of Mexican myth Mexican heroin Mexican fetomoy well twenty years ago in Montana. Meth was homemade, it was homegrown, and he had puri levels less than thirty percent today. The myth that is getting into Montana is Mexican cartel.
Speaker 1: We need to get back to making our own meth again, what Chris, these are? These are quit making math. These are American jobs, right, American jobs for American workers. I don't want Mexican methugh, I want American myth. We got a kip more. We got to get more American meth. Here? Where did these jobs go? Dear Jesse, My wife and I are planning on having children, and we're already having arguments about the right way to parent. We live close to my parents, and I see that as a blessing. My wife, however, is concerned they will butt in when we parent and undercut us and go against our wishes, so on and so forth. My wife and I also argue that when our children that we don't even have yet reach high school, they should be allowed a large amount of freedom. And I counter with how I'm not comfortable with having a child that drinks and doesn't even try to hide it. My question is are all these arguments even worth having? Yet? Shouldn't we be concentrating on just having children? He asked that I not use his name and James, I would never use your name. I'm kidding. His name is not James. I won't use the name, of course. All right, First of all, let's address this large amount of freedom thing by the time they get to high school. I can only I'm not some parenting expert. I've only parented two children, all right, Sames and Luke. Those are our sons. They're both now in high school. In my experience, and there are others with more experience than me, But in my experience, if you put in the work parenting your child when they're young, you will marvel at how little you have to parent by the time they get into high school. I try not to give them too many compliments, but my son's impressed me so much now. And I sit back and I screwed up so much in my life, but I'm freaking proud to be honest selfishly proud of them, even things like their posture. They used to you know, as tall, long boys. They tend to hunch over a little bit, and I used to dog on them all the time. Stand up straight, stand up, strange. I was looking at them in church on Sunday, sitting there straight shoulders back, and I'm thinking to myself. How about that they say please and thank you, They hold doors open for people. They're hard workers, really hard workers, like they're diligent workers about things. I'm impressed by them, extremely impressed by them. But that work came before high school, over and over and over about manners and hard work and things like that before high school. By the time they get to high school, I mean, look, I'll tell you this. We let James have a beer. He's seventeen. But we were in Europe and we were in some cafe. We were stuck or planes got screwed up, whatever. We're in some cafe eating cheese and bread and meat, and he said, can I have a beer? And we said sure. If he asked for a beer, now, I'd let him. If he's home, right, he's home, You're welcome to have some, right, I would let him. But he's not interested. Luke's not interested that. They're they're not interested in that. I've told you, I've had two cigars to their knowledge in my lifetime and they are still lecturing about it to this day, acting like I'm Pablo Escobar because I had two cigars. Parent them young, teach them manners, teach them the things you want young, and you won't have to stress as much about them in high school. Now to your other question about your parents, I wished I lived closer to more extended family. My mom lives down here now, and I love that so much, but I wish I lived closer to more extended family. My sister doesn't live here. My sister lives in Montana. I wish she was here. I love my sister, the friends I have, Like my buddy Luise the Tolty, he's Mexican, so the he's got family all over the freaking place. His wife's Mexican. I mean, you know how Mexicans are. They reproduce like rabbits, and so that what, Chris what you can say that anyway, So he's always got family around now. Granted, there are obvious drawbacks to it. There's always a new family obligation because everyone's got a birthday or something like that. There's always something there, But in general, you really want your family around you. And I did not grow up like that. We had all our family in Ohio and we moved to Montana when we were ten years old, and we were the only Kellys out there. There was no more family, so that's not how I grew up, but I long for it. So much of my family, as I said, is still in Ohio and they still all get together. They're still all getting together to come to a sports game, to a family reunion, to a something like that. It's a good thing to have your parents close, A very good thing. Now, there there are some drawbacks when, for instance, I bring my mom down here after my dad passed, we can look after her, and she stalks her house full of all the foods that AB won't put in our house for the kids. And Luke, for instance, is a very finicky eater. Well, I wants him to eat healthy, right, so it's gonna be chicken and vegetables and stuff like that. He'll just stop by to quote see Grandma and just get some craft back before he comes home, and he tells ib, well, sorry, I already ate at grandma's house. And then she's just sitting there stewing. Because my mom never says, no, oh you want to you want a pizza, we can get you have pizza whatever you'd like. Chocolate milk. We never have chocolate milk in the house. Sure, she keeps it by the gallon. Oh, speaking of Bob, Well, there's something she's upset about. You remember the wife beaters story, right, Just a quick recap for you that I've started to wear wife beaters. There's the tank top, the white tank tops underneath my dress shirts. When I have to dress up for something, it's just more comfortable. The dress shirt can get a little chafing. I started to wear wife beaters. And we went to her anniversary thing in Tucson, Arizona for the gymnastics team whatever, And I told you that I thought everyone in the team was out at dinner and I went downstairs in the hotel to get the pizza I had delivered, and I was in jeans and a wife beater, and like the whole team was there and saw me, and of course they went and repeated it to Bob, who came back, and the first thing she said was, did you seriously go out in public and just a wife beater? So that's the background in case you missed it before. And I had to tell you that part because I've already got one wife beater screw up. Bob was already making some pretty serious threats after the last time, threats like I'm throwing all these out there she was already making serious threats. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So there was an incident this morning that is not it's not creating a very happy environment in the Kelly household. I already told you about the past wife beater incident. So when it comes to the wife beaters, I already have one mark against me in OB's eyes, which I think is unfair. But she's holding it against me now. This morning, Remember when I told you Luke, my youngest, he had his wisdom teeth cut out. This morning. He had oral surgery and they were impact. That was this morning, and it was early early. Bob got up with Luke and they took off before I was awake. All right, So now you know that. Now here's another thing. I got a an air conditioning leak. It's a long story, it's very frustrating, but I got an air conditioning league and I have to fix part of my ceilings. It's way too high. It's way beyond my expertise to fix it. I have to fix part of my ceiling. So we know this guy, this contractor is kind of a he's one of the guys who really does these things. Well, we had reached out to him and he said he was going to come over and take a look at it this morning. This morning he shows up with his wife. Lots of times when he shows up, okay. Oub had told me last night that he was coming. She did tell me, in her defense that he was coming. Okay, so I did have it in my mind somewhere that he was coming. I hear, oh, by the way we left the door, he had a key. We gave him a key so he could just like himself in and handle it in case I was out back or something like that. Anyway, he had key. So I hear Fred, our dog, start barking loudly, and I hear the door open and close the front door. I assumed it was ob. I assumed it was Ob. Okay. I call out to her a couple times. No response. Well, now now I'm more than curious. Now I've got to go figure out what's happening. Or maybe she didn't hear me. I am sleeping in my boxers and my wife beater. I thought it was my wife. I come barging out of the room in my underwear in my wife beater, and there they are staring at me from fifteen feet away is the contractor and his wife who they brought along. What, Chris? What? Chris thinks it's more of a pajama issue. But Chris, I would agree with you. However, let's understand that nothing happens in a vacuum. I already have a wife beater and mark against me in OB's eyes. Now, the contractor and more specifically, his wife saw me in a wife beater and my underwear this morning. Bob is so upset that I actually got this. I'll read it verbatim. Also, your wife beaters are going in the trash. Clearly you are not mature enough to properly wear them. What, Chris, What? She's probably throwing them away right now? What? What? Thank you? That's what I said to Pajama wife beater is not the same thing as day to day wife beater. This is a totally different class of wife beater. I deserve one more shot, at least one more shot. What, Chris, one more shot? Do I not deserve another shot? That's two strikes. Baseball season is upon us. You don't strike out after two strikes. If there's a third strike, which there won't be. I'm pretty confident if there is a third strike, then I'll give up the wife beaters. Two strikes come on. I thought it was her. How is this my fault? And she said, I told you last night. I know, but it was early. I was waking up, so my brain wasn't fully on yet. Lucky I didn't have my gun that would have gone over well gosh, Jesse. My question is do you think this war with Iran will show the rest of the world that we can still kick some butt China, Russia, North Korea, so on and so forth. A show of force is better than just doing drills. Oh yeah. And there are military details to this which should be discussed, and we could talk about them right now, really quickly. It's not just that they're watching us blow blow. We are on the Smithereens. Iran had Chinese stuff, Russian stuff. Iran supposedly had these air defenses that were going to make life difficult for us to penetrate. I was told that over and over and over again. They can't. They haven't laid a glove on any of our planes, not one. The one that went down. The kiwaitis shot it down by accident. They haven't laid a glove on our planes. We have completely destroyed eradicated their air defenses and now we own the skies over them, and we're blowing them the smithereens and there's nothing they can do about it. Now, what kind of a message do you think that sends to China that Chinese air defenses didn't even slow America downtions in a minute. But you know what my favorite thing in politics is. Everyone knows by now, my favorite thing in politics is Democrats pandering to black people. It is so shameless. It's always so racist, just just nakedly racist, talking about them like they're dumb or all they know is basketball, and everyone Gavin Newsom is trying to relate I was shooting beeball and hustling man. It's always shameless. It's always racist, and let's be honest, shameless things are hilarious, and racist things are hilarious. They always have been. Everyone knows it. We don't have to cover it up. Democrats pandering to black people leaves me in stitches. If it's Hillary's hot sauce in or purse, or Gavin Newsome talking about Mac and cheese and bee ball, or we could go down the list Pete Boodh Jedge with the all time greatest one. I don't know that to ever be top drinking a forty out of a brown paper bag trying to increase the percentage of the black vote, it just doesn't get more funny than that. I'm a terrible person and I find it to be funny now. Jesse Jackson died recently. Today was the ceremony, the funeral, if you will, and Democrats came out in mass to give speeches at the funeral, lots of it, like Obama's and stuff like that. I don't care. But somebody got on the phone and contacted old Papa Joe, Joe Biden, and whoever made that phone call, thank you, thank you, We owe you. Joe Biden. You knew who was gonna do it, got up today to speak at Jesse Jackson's funeral. Chris says, there's another cut that I haven't heard yet, so we'll get to that in a moment. But all I know is I have listened to this ten times today and it just kills me. Man By the way, you.
Speaker 3: Know, the continent of Africa. He's gonna be the largest continent in the world in terms of population by the year twenty fifties. Large in the entire world, watch Man Watch.
Speaker 1: Does Joe Biden know that the black people in the room they aren't from Africa? Do you think he knows that, Chris? Do you think he knows that the black people in the room are Americans? And he tells you that's obvious, He's tell he's saying it to them because he exply. I mean, you Africans know what I'm talking about, right, this is an applause the way you know the continent of Africa.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be the largest continent in the world in terms of population by the year twenty fifties.
Speaker 1: Large in the entire world. Watch Man Watch. That's so great, all right, I haven't I don't think i've heard this one that Chris supposedly has. Chris, I'm all the ears, Firewood.
Speaker 3: If I told you all earlier when I was a kid, I had a cleft palate or club foot, and note even have laughed.
Speaker 1: But it's okay to laugh. It's stuttering.
Speaker 3: I'm not being critical of here, but think about it. It's the one place for people think you're stupid Oh really, I'm a lot smarter, most of me.
Speaker 1: I'm smarter than you dummies. Anyway, that's the bad news. The good news is you Africans are killing them. By the way.
Speaker 3: You know, the continent of Africa, it's gonna be the largest continent in the world in terms of population by the year twenty fifty, is large in the entire world.
Speaker 1: Watch man, it's so hot. It's so good. I love it so much. And it works. It works, It's amazing. Dear our doctor soft serve. I understand protesting is a wonderful part of the freedom of speech. However, is it legal for these organizations to fund protesting sounds like paid insurrectionists to me. Okay, so I'm just sometimes no. The reason the Communist network in the United States of America, much of it funded by China, by the way, but the Communist network in the United States of America, it can be dismantled somewhat. And part of the way we can do that is this. There are and I won't bore you with all the details, nor am I a world's expert on it. I just know a bit about a bit I've told you before that after I lost running for Congress. I moved back to DC and I worked for a non profit for a year, a nonprofit. Right. There are different tax qualification classifications for different kinds of organizations, and I'm not going to bore you with the details. There's a five oh one C three, there's a five oh one C four. There's none of that stuff matters. Here's here's what does matter for our purposes. If you are, for instance, a nonprofit, something that's tax exempt, the tax exempt nonprofit, something like that, you are not allowed to be political while being a nonprofit. You are you have to reclassify your entire organization by the law. That's how that's supposed to go. You are not allowed to be political when you are a nonprofit. So what's a It's a big charity. Everyone would know. The Red Cross is a big one. I'm not a fan, but the Red Cross. The Red Cross cannot come out and say vote Republican this November. They cannot do it. They would they would lose their status. It's not allowed it. Also, when you are a nonprofit, it allows you to be shielded from certain things in the government. They can't look into certain things, they don't get to know certain things. That's why communists love to create nonprofits, because it allows them to stay more secret. Hey, I don't have to tell you who my donors are. I don't have to disclose anything to you. I'm a nonprofit. Communists love that they can hide behind nonprofits, but then they use the nonprofits for obviously political ends, and that is part of our legal route to dismantling this communist network in the country. I'll tell you this, this is a story. My buddy Jerry Dunleavy is the one who did the investigative reporting on this, so I want to make sure he gets the credit. He writes for Just the News. He does really sharp stuff he was talking to me about. So after we started bombing Iran. We started bombing Iran, and it was the next day there were protests against that across the United States of America. The next day. It was wild how fast they popped up protests. Here protest and they all had signs. No, we're not talking about something. You sit down with a magic marker and write either. They all had signs. Did you know this Roy Singham? You ever heard that name? Roy Singham. It's a name for you to put in the back of your head. Roy's Singham is a communist who hates the United States of America. He's an open communist, by the way he admits it. He lives in Shanghai, he lives in China. He he's a billionaire. He funds a network of communist organizations in the United States of America that are, in essence, quick reaction forces whenever the communist wants protesters in the street. As I've explained to you a thousand times, all the communist street activity you've ever seen in your life is it's paid, it's organized, it's professional. It's not organic at all. They want you to think it's organic, but it is not. Roy Singham and his network of communists they were the ones who funded and carried out the anti Eiran protests that popped up the next day. It wasn't organic. If you turned on the news and you saw people saying no, no, now, bombing all that other stuff, it was someone got on the phone and said, this is an opportunity. Here. We have your signs already printed. I'm sure they have a professional printer in their employee, probably many of them. Here's the signs, here's the shirts, here's the language. You use, go out and protest and make a nuisance of yourself in the streets. It's all funded. That was funded by China. Do you know that money came from China? China? Does that be because creating division inside of a country weakens a country that is as old a technique as time itself. Find a way to worm your way into a society and break it up and divide it. It'll make it more easy to conquer it. How about that.
Speaker 3: By the way, you know, the continent of Africa, He's gonna be the largest continent in the world in terms of population by the year twenty fifty, is.
Speaker 1: Large in the entire world. Watch man, watch you Africans know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: You gotta be excited about that place. You're all from Joe Biden College. It's so funny and like Chris pointed out during the break, we were of course laughing about that clip. I can't believe I waited til the end of the show to start playing it. We start with christ and we were laughing about the clip during the break, and he pointed out that the problem is Joe Biden. His mind is obviously deteriorated to the point that he can't cover up the racist thoughts he has. Remember that time he came out and exactly do to put it that that poor kids are deserved just the same opportunity as white kids or something like that. I may have screwed that up. And it's something along those lines. He he has these racist thoughts. Probably a very racist person, to be honest with you, That's probably how he looks at the world. I'm sure he grew up really racist. Parents are probably really racist. But oh, you have it, Chris, I'll play it.
Speaker 3: Poor kids, you're just as bright and just as talent as white kids.
Speaker 1: It's like reminds me of Kathy Hogel telling that black kids in the Bronx don't know what a computer is. Anyway, Joe Biden spent a career in politics, but his mind was functional enough to censor some of that stuff out. But now that part of his brain is gone, and he'll just get up in front of a whole room full of black people and tell him they're from.
Speaker 3: By the way, you know, the continent of Africa. You're gonna be the largest continent in the world in terms of population by the year twenty fifty.
Speaker 1: Large in the entire world. Watch men, watch, I'm rooting for you, Africans. I want you to know that that dear menu whisper every time the wife and I go out to eat, she wants to split the dishes. It drives me crazy. I'm probably as good, if not better than you, at finding the best item on a menu, and my wife picks something gross and as instant regrets when it gets to the table. Have you had similar experiences with your wife? How do I get her to either order better or stay away from my dish? Please don't say my name in case she's listening, Buddy. They all do this, Okay, they all do this, and my wife will do it too. We'll go out to eat, and of course she's got can I have the salmon salad or something disgusting like that? And I ordered the cheese steak with onion rings or something. And not all the time, it's not every meal, but occasionally she'd be like, oh, that looks good. Can I have a bite? And of course I'm gonna say no, or I'm gonna say yes because she's my wife. And she'll take one bite and she'll be, oh, that's good. Are you done with this? She's never going to stop, and there's nothing you can do about it. What she wants is to eat something delicious without the guilt she feels about eating something delicious. So if she eats your delicious food, then she doesn't have that weingh on her conscience. She didn't order it, he ordered it. I had a little, And she'll of course lie to herself and everyone else about how much she had. I had a bite. You ain't half the cheese steak. But it's a way to ease her guilty conscience. She's never gonna stop. What, Chris, how do I get around it? I have a weird sickness. Bob calls me a food bully, and now the boys call me a food bully too. You know how much I love food, but I don't love it selfishly. When I have something delicious, I want other people to eat it. I want It's an ego thing. I'm sure it's a total ego thing. I not only want you to eat it, I want you to tell me how delicious it is, because it reinforces my thinking that I'm the greatest order of food in the world. If she takes the whole thing and eats the whole thing, I'll just order another one or something like that. I want to see her do it. And so no matter what it is, I got these new protein bars for the boys, and I'll make them try it. I don't want it, Dad, I don't want to know. You've got to try it, and Abill come out. Quit making the kids try all your food and stuff like that. I'm a food bully. But it's out of the goodness of my heart. Chris, what don't make that face. It is out of the goodness of my heart. And by the way, you should be nicer than me. My heart's still broken. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe because these people they are crazy, because they always talk about how Christian is. Listen, I'm a gun sold in Texan, right. I've always been someone who has been intellectual.
Speaker 1: I was top ten percent of our class, and.
Speaker 2: That is specifically why I said a Jeffrey Epstein. Unlike Republicans, I at least don't.
Speaker 1: Go out and just tell lies. But if somebody who understands history, when I see Ice, I see slaves patrols, that's all ICE am supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Look at them as a fancy uber driver.
Speaker 1: We don't pick a cut. It is not a criminal violation.
Speaker 2: To enter the country illegally. As we know, the Republican Party is run by Russians.
Speaker 1: At this point in time. But you have this woman Crockett. She's a very low IQ person. I watched her speak the other day. She's definitely a low IQ person. I miss her. I know she's not officially gone yet, Chris, but you understand, we're not gonna have any more of this. There won't be any more of this now that she's gone. I miss her. Oh well, at least I have my chalk. I'm not gonna cry because I have my chalk. My tea levels are so high that I don't even know if I have tear ducts anymore. I take a male vitality stack from chalk every single day with my cheese steak. No I'm kidding. I usually have it with my breakfast. They have female vitality stacks as well.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: What's that gonna do for you? Why even bother with it? I don't know. Would you like to have great energy all the time instead of feeling sluggish and tired all the time, ready to take a nap all the time? What if when you got home from work you felt like leaving the house and doing stuff. I mean, I don't want to be around other people, but I want to leave and go do stuff. You want to feel like that. Speaking of low iq is your mind getting a little foggy happens as you get older. Totally understandable. What if that fog could be lifted? I get these emails about how the mental clarity you get natural herbal supplements from chalk will change your life. Go get a subscription and enjoy them. See hoq dot com promo code Jesse.
Speaker 3: And now here's a headline.
Speaker 1: You know the things emails we didn't get to you. I totally agree that Iran could never have a nuclear weapon under any circumstances. But let me throw this out. When I look at Europe willingly handing over their culture to radical Islamis, I can see them infiltrating and eventually taking over the governments of France and England who have nukes of their Did you hear Marco Rubio when he came out and said we're not sharing any more intelligence with the British over this whole Iran thing because and he flat out said they can no longer be trusted. Do you think that's a coincidence that the UK has slowly been taken over by Islamis, and now when we're at war within Islamic country, we can no longer share intelligence with them. This is how it goes. And by the way, your concerns are completely founded. We are going to have an Islamic country more than just Pakistan with a nuclear weapon because they all are taking over Europe. Probably not ideal anyway, sleep type, Let's see you next week. That's all.