Speaker 1: Good more name. It's k D Of course it's KDWB. I mean, you know what you're listening to. If not welcome, it is k D w U B legendary. It is Tuesday. I thought about you know what I thought about this in the shower this morning is do we have like the deepest thoughts in the shower. Yeah, it's like you're thinking about just like life, deep things. And I thought, I've never worked at a crap radio station. I worked at one crap radio station, and that was kkf R back in Phoenix.
Speaker 2: I didn't think you were going to name it. I don't care.
Speaker 1: It was a crap show of a radio station. Good people, just like you know the gist. It was a crap. But every other radio station I've worked at has been kind of legendary. So I've been very fortunate that way. And how long were you at the crap one two and a half years then they fired me. That's so because you were a crap, No, because I was. It was a it was a hip hop station, and I was the whitest white guy in Phoenix. I did not belong on the hip hop station. And there's a really cool guy, super Snake, and he was on the afternoon show, and the rumor was he had told the boss, why do we hire Dave Ryan? He's the squarest that was his word, squareest white guy in the world roast and I was.
Speaker 2: And so anybody the station I've worked has been good, Well, that's good, and I prefer that. Yeah, not everybody's that lucky.
Speaker 1: So Bailey is starting a debate here about food.
Speaker 2: Already making me mad speaking of something I don't like.
Speaker 3: Not a bad radio station, but I had.
Speaker 2: Yesterday Dave's Hot Chicken.
Speaker 3: Here we go, and I'm going to tell you right now, Dave as your namesake, you should be disappointed.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Dave's Hot Chicken. I didn't.
Speaker 3: And I am not as much of a hater as mont Leek is tis I but I comparatively to Raisin Canes, which I think personally is the best fast food chicken raised or Dave's Hot Chicken. They have it so you can like get whatever, like variety of spicy you want. Yeah, I have like mile, Like yeah, so I got medium, and it's like your chicken is coated in this spice. But the coating is it feels like a coating, so once you eat it, it like goes onto your teeth like a film almost, and I didn't care for that.
Speaker 1: And for Dave's chicken, did you you've heard how wonderful it is. I think it's wonderful myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, to each their own.
Speaker 3: I think we all have our favorite chicken place, and I think all of our favorite chicken places are different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you call me a hater, just now hater in general because I prefer Dave's not chicken over like a raisin cane. I told you raisin canes. To me, the toast was the or No. Actually, I think the sauce is the best part. Cane sauce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I agree this, And the sauce that Dave's Hot chicken was good. So the toast itself was just like bread that they put in the little box.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel the same way about raisin canes. I think bread is not just bread, it's texts toad. It's not even toasted, toasted just perfectly. You know what.
Speaker 1: I don't like any of the chicken places. And it's amazing to me how much we love chicken. Think about when you were a kid, where could you go for chicken? KFC? Pretty much? Then everybody then Cane started popping up. Canes started coming around maybe ten ish or so years ago, like Popeyes, Well, yeah, and there. The Popeyes has been around forever, but they're not as widespread. I know that. I know they're smart widespread. But you see a cane and a Chick fil A. There's a Starbucks on one corner across the streets a Chick fil A. The other corner is a holiday station store, and the other corner is a I don't know whatever, random ch but church. Yeah, but they're every but chicken places are everywhere, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because chicken is good. And I was so excited because I was right by Dave's Hot Chicken.
Speaker 3: I was like, sweet, I'm gonna get chicken, which is just a funny thought to have in general, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chicken.
Speaker 1: That sounds good though, isn't it. That's why they're every time you drive by Canes, there's a line at Cane.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Literally, in six months, I'll forget that I didn't care for it. I'll get it again.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I haven't now Dave's Hot Chicken before, so I can't say anything about it.
Speaker 2: But I have had Popey is either, right, Jenny, I don't think.
Speaker 5: So growing up, we only had KFC in Final Lax, so you know, there wasn't options.
Speaker 6: And then I don't. I just don't go out to eat much.
Speaker 5: So when I got around the Twin Cities, I just haven't gone Wingstop.
Speaker 2: There's another one? Wingstop?
Speaker 7: What my sister said, that place is great, it's okay. I was never like, Wow, this is really good. It's okay, Okay, I'd go back, but it was like, you know, it was like, you know, nothing else around.
Speaker 2: It'd be like, yeah, wing Stop sounds good. I wouldn't if.
Speaker 3: It's right across the street. You'd be like, oh, yeah, chicken.
Speaker 1: We need to do a big discussion about what the advantage and disadvantages of each chicken place. Now, I'll start with KFC. KFC. The chicken is better than mid, it's good. The sides are what make it over At KFC.
Speaker 4: KFC lost of brownie points when they got rid of the potato wedges. Did they bring him back, I think temporarily unless they are still there. Somebody let me know they brought him back like two months ago. What a mistake, That's what I'm saying. That's like changing the formula for coke, right.
Speaker 2: Who would do such a Who that a dumb idea?
Speaker 1: You know what, We're gonna take a popular item and we're gonna get rid of it.
Speaker 4: But if we're going pros and cons, let's go pop Eyes the Cajun fries there the delicious.
Speaker 1: Nobody else has Cajun fries. No, So I think Chick fil A is good. It's better than good. It's really good. But they're also fast. Yes, and you can stay in your car, yeah, you know, I mean stay in your car. The other ones too, I.
Speaker 2: Suppose, but you're waiting in line forever. I would say.
Speaker 1: Knees is top notch, knes is the is the best, so good?
Speaker 2: I disagree. What do you think? Who got it right? Who is right? Tell me why I'm right?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, it is Katie WB on the Dave Ryan Show. We're gonna come back with the Daily Bailey in a second. We've got Dave's dirt. We're gonna do pick your ticket Tuesday is just Today's starting about another thirty minutes or so.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: I will keep you reminded that you had a chance to call in and pick your ticket. Uh CARDI b ed Shearon Catsie. I can never remember the other two Doja Cat, how can I forget Doja Cat and Demi Levado. That round wraps it up pretty good. So that'll be Pick your Ticket Tuesday coming up a little bit. We'll say we'll be right back on Katie w B. Text if you need anything like a birthday or a shout out or complaint anything, or a comment on Chicken Katie w B one kd w B. A couple of minutes, we're gonna give you a chance to pick your ticket on Pick your Ticket Tuesday, Catsi, Cardi B, Demi Levado, Ed Shearon, Doja Cat. I know you think I'd probably be going for Ed Sheeron probably, but I might go see Doja Cat. Yeah, and Dimmi Levato hard pass On dim.
Speaker 2: I really want to see Ed Sharon. I think that one would be really good.
Speaker 1: I would rather see I've been seen probably Ed Sharon, Doja Cat tied, But I think you know Ed Sharon.
Speaker 2: I've seen him a couple of times.
Speaker 7: Cat.
Speaker 2: I discovered Doja Cat. I don't know if you know it not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was at a music conference and she played that song and say so and I said to my boss Rich, I said, that's a hit. That's a hit. Any song that song starts with the hook? Yeah, did you ever notice that that song is so good? The hook is so good. It doesn't do choruses versus. It starts with the hook of the song keeps on going and it just keeps going.
Speaker 2: Crack it up.
Speaker 1: And as quirky as she seems like in her videos and interviews, she's like the most down to earth, like normal girl next door. When she was talking to us, kind of like Lady Gaga. When we met Lady Gaga, she's like, hey, how are you guys. Hey, it's good to meet you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mine is Stephanie, but I go by Lady Gaga and then she gets on stage she's like, are you guys?
Speaker 4: When Dojha was here in like November twenty twenty three, everybody did go. I remember I was working the night show still and everybody was like, why didn't you go?
Speaker 1: And I was like, because I worked, all right, that's ten minutes away, fifteen minutes away. Pick your Tuesday on KAWB.
Speaker 3: Today is Veteran's Day, everybody. Yeah, woo, thank you for your servis. If you have served, I would like to highlight people in your life who have served, Dave, you have to go last because I know you have a lot of people in your life. If you have someone you can text us in at five three nine two one. I don't know if Jenny and or Vant do have somebody, but maybe think about it. I kind of put you on the spot here, so I'll go first.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: I would like to highlight and put on a little pedestal. My grandpa, Richard Harrer, he was in the Army reserves. My other grandpa, Harold Garr was in the Army and served in Korea. And then my bonus grandpa who goes to my church, Mac mckechney. He was a medic in Vietnam and he'll tell you all about it. If you get seated next to him on a bus. He stepped on a mine and he'll tell you all about it. All right, Jenny, have you do you have anyone in your life?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who is served?
Speaker 5: Yeah, my grandpa on my mom's side, he served in Vietnam. He's passed away since, but he served. And then I have a couple of people who are still active military members currently, like my cousin's husband.
Speaker 6: And then I think.
Speaker 5: My not my nephew, Gosh, I was my relation to this person, but like my cousin's kid or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I've got a.
Speaker 4: Few cool I don't think he fought in any wars, but my cousin, who was pretty much like my brother, he was in the Marine Corps reserves.
Speaker 2: And I'm pretty sure still is.
Speaker 1: Oh so he didn't fight, but yeah, yeah, but even if they didn't fight, that's still you know, you're there ready to fight. Oh yeah, you're like ready to go at a moment's notice to get him to see one thirty hercules and fly off to a foreign country.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: My mom's dad was in the reserves, and he always talked about being a colonel. So when he was like near the end, he lived in a va and he would have the people like the nurses calling colonel, You've earned that, Yeah, exactly, he earned it.
Speaker 1: My dad was he was in World War Two. My dad was really old when he had me, and I'm really old. So yeah, he served in World War Two. He trained as a pilot, but they didn't need more pilots, they needed navigators. So he was probably about twenty six, which was an old guy for you know, being on an aircrew when the captain was usually probably twenty one or twenty two, and the gunners were like eighteen seventeen years old, and my dad flew probably fifty missions over Europe, over Italy, over North Africa, and on one of their first his name, because they all nicknamed their airplanes, they give him some sexist name, and my dad's name.
Speaker 2: An airplane name was called the Skirt Patrol.
Speaker 1: And I've got a picture of the logo somewhere, and it's a woman in a skirt. They would paint it on the nose. They call it nozart of the airplane. They would paint it on the nose, and it was a woman running away in a skirt and a couple of hands man's hands reaching after her butt.
Speaker 2: And it was called the Skirt Patrol.
Speaker 1: They took it out on one mission and it got shot so full of holes they could never fly it again. So then they got just a basic olive drab colored airplane.
Speaker 2: Did they name it Busty or something? No, I don't think they named it after that. And I couldn't have the story.
Speaker 1: I might not have the story exactly right, but it was something like that, and so my dad almost died. There was a it's a long story, but I won't tell the whole story. But he almost got hit by a piece of flack, which is an exploding bomb, and it came in right where he would have been standing. But he decided to stand somewhere different that day, and so I still have that piece of flack that could have killed my dad. Wow, hanging on my wall in my house.
Speaker 2: Whoa, and it's big. It's about the size of your thumb. Okay, okay, hanging on your wall. I thought this is a giant sheets. It's in a frame.
Speaker 3: So we got some text messages says I would like to think this is from Nicole. I would like to thank my husband for serving in the military and protecting our country.
Speaker 2: This text says my mama, Judy.
Speaker 3: Boyles, and my dad Ernest Hardle served as well. Grandpa Harvey fent in World War Two and Korean War. Sheese Navy. Love you miss you, Grandpa. My brothers were retired of marine. Proud to know him. My son Vinnie Catlin served as a black Hawk mechanic and was also Army reserve.
Speaker 2: A proud mama. Here cool. I will tell you.
Speaker 1: I will rate the services in order of most no not outfits they're called uniforms. By the way, the most bad ass is the Marines. Okay, those are the bad asses. They're the few the proud, the Marines. Really yeah yeah. Then the next is probably Navy and Army are tied because they're both really difficult, but they're not as difficult as the Marines. And then the Air Force, which is what my dad was in, is the country Club of all services. So when you're not flying around leisurely, you're playing golf. Now that's my dad's joke, that's not my joke. So because my dad would be like, yeah, we're flying around and joining the afternoon, then we go to the golf course, the fancy one. It's the country Yes, it's the country Club of services. Now that's not true because Air Force people serve and their you know, put their lives at risk due but it's just kind of fun to talk about. That's a good one, Bailey. People who are more veterans day shout out just.
Speaker 3: S says my dad would have a birthday today and he was in the Navy in Vietnam. And thank you to my brother as well for serving active Army reserve. And that's those are the text messages if you want to text me and I will still shout you out on response on textan message textown had a.
Speaker 2: Big military town.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I grew up in Colorado Springs, which had Army and then the Air Force Academy, a couple of Air Force bases. Yeah, here we don't really have I mean we're not. We're just not a military towner, right, Their military here based here town.
Speaker 3: I had like a couple kids in my graduating class who went into the military. And then I remember Ryan Hickey. He was so cute. He was in the Navy, Naval Academy. He went to the Navy. Oh that's impressed, and he worked on like a submarine, which is bonkers.
Speaker 5: What's the big station in San Diego? Like, who who's out there?
Speaker 2: You mean.
Speaker 1: There's a Navy station in the marine station? Yeah, a lot of the Marines. I think Navy and Marines might be on the same station.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure I have submarine sweatshirt because when I was out there one time, I was like out for the night and I was cold, and he had just bought a San Diego sweatshirt himself and he let me wear it.
Speaker 6: And then I got to bring it home with me.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay marine, Wow, all right, thanks for that, Bailey. That was very nice.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you say happy Veterans Day. You know what, we definitely recognized Veterans Day.
Speaker 3: A couple more, somebody says, thank you for my great grandpa who was a code talker.
Speaker 2: That is so cool. Do you know what a code talker is? Yes, they were Navajo.
Speaker 1: And they would talking Navajo during World War Two because there was no way the Japanese could decode Navajo code because they didn't know. That's that's really cool.
Speaker 3: And then this one says, I would like to think my grandpa, he was in five Wars.
Speaker 1: Whoa, I was in the Cola Wars. I was a veteran of the Cola Wars.
Speaker 3: Coke versus coke versus pep coach versus pepsie.
Speaker 2: It's still going.
Speaker 1: It's ongoing, on going, veteran of the Cola Wars. I'll see you down to the vf W. Buy me a drink. Okay, forgive me for that joke. I don't mean to be disrespectful. I thought it might make you chuck. All all right, we'll be back. We're gonna do a little game of connections for pick your ticket Tuesday. But I also need a sing a long song idea. If you got an idea for a sing a long song, we're gonna do that when we come right back. So give me something you'd love to scream sing along to text that two KD double UB one and we'll play it when we come back.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm JD w B.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Brie, and it is our birthday today. Brie, you share a birthday with a lovely, lovely teenage boy named Jack Dawson who is now fifty one years old. Leonardo DiCaprio is now fifty one years old.
Speaker 2: Wow wow, give me Moore.
Speaker 1: Is sixty three and Carson Kresley that was a guy from Queera, right, yeah, fifty six years old. Today is Veterans Day and it's also National Origami Day. We have a sing along song suggested by.
Speaker 5: Sorry, they didn't want to be on the phone, so they didn't tell me their name.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, I love the idea though, great singer long song. This is the singalong song of the morning. And when we are well, let's do connections first, then we'll have you called during the sing a long song. So connections. I will give you four words. You tell me what the theme is, what they all have in common. For example, le f ever to say, Jenny Bailey, vont and Dave Well. The connection is obvious. We're all more and what hot people. I was gonna say we're all more on but yeah, okay, we're all on the Dave Ryan Show. So here are your for words. Here we go, paper eggs, poker hand, towels. Now, what do you win? If you get this right now, repeat them in a second. You win on Pick your Ticket Tuesday. You can go see.
Speaker 2: F fr.
Speaker 1: Your choices are gonna be Katsi, Cardi b, Demi, Levado, Ed Sheeran, Doja Cat. What you gonna do is call in and tell me what those four words are connected. I'll read them to you again. Paper eggs, poker hand, that's the big key there, towels. If you think you got it, call me to win on Pick your Ticket Tuesday six' five one, nine eight, nine katiewb good. Luck love that, song raise your glass sing along song of the. Day hope you sing along with. It boost your mood a little. Bit we're gonna try to get you tickets to go see any of those acts THAT i mentioned a while, AGO, Catsi, cardi B, Demi, levado ed sheer in nordojha. Cat little game Of. Connections it's just like the game that you play on your. Phone if you Play, wordle you might play. Connections by the, way my starting word On, wordle if you want to, know.
Speaker 2: Is raise, nice raise, yours and raise your. Glass, carissa good, Morning, hi good, Morning good, Morning. Carissa, okay so if you, win who are you gonna choose On pick Your Ticket?
Speaker 4: TUESDAY i think my fiance AND i would like to go See Georgia.
Speaker 2: Cat excellent, choice excellent.
Speaker 1: Choice, Okay i'm gonna give you the words you tell, Me? Carissa what the connection? Is, paper, eggs, poker hand. Towels what do you?
Speaker 2: THINK i think they're all? White nice, gas nice. Gas i'm, sorry that is not.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Nah we'll have more all, mornings so don't, worry all, Right, jessica you're up.
Speaker 2: Next, hi Jass, Hy who would you choose if you wan On pick Your Ticket? Tuesday? Sharing? Sharing, okay good? Choice one of those.
Speaker 1: For words have in? Common, paper, eggs, poker hand. Towels what do you?
Speaker 2: Think?
Speaker 3: WELL i THINK i heard it, wrong BUT i was gonna say things you open.
Speaker 2: Good, guess But i'm sorry that is not. It i'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry thank you have trigin. Later, Abby, Hello, Abs Hello? Abby who would you choose on pick your Ticket?
Speaker 2: Tuesday and my sister would love to go Set oh good.
Speaker 1: One, okay SO i hear are the words, paper, eggs poker, hand, Towels what do they all have in?
Speaker 2: Common you can, fold you can fold your.
Speaker 1: Day time paper. Eggs you fold the eggs into your baking. Thing you can fold on a bad poker, hand and you can fold your towelay and SHOULD i was gonna say or agami in, there BUT i thought it would give it. Away it would give it. Away we kind of would give it. Away, yeah, heay, congratulations you and your sister are gonna go see doja?
Speaker 4: Cat, yes, yes that is.
Speaker 2: Awesome so glad you. Won. Congratulations will do it again when we do it.
Speaker 5: Again, jenny we'll do it again at seven thirty five every.
Speaker 2: Hour you have that many tickets to give? Away we, have, really we have so many. Tickets, okay all.
Speaker 1: Right stay here to win on ab uh oh put her on, hold, yeah put her on, Hold thank, you on and let's Do dave's dirt ON, ktwb who's making a, comeback who's been, canceled and whatever happened To Ashley Parker.
Speaker 2: Angel It's dave's dirt on KAT.
Speaker 1: Wb So Kim, kardashian as we, heard she failed the bar, exam and she is mad because she asked four different psychics and they all told, her, yeah you're gonna. Pass she should have gone To Gary, spivey who would have told her the, bitter hard. Truth she had harsh words for the fortune tellers in a five minute recap On TikTok of her mom's seventieth. Birthday she was getting glammed up for the. Bat she spoke to her friends and dropped multiple four letter, words, Saying i'm just letting you guys know that all the freaking psychics that we've met with and that we're obsessed with are all freaking full of. Bs they're all pathological. Liars but would you trust a lawyer that relies on? Psychics the lawyers, like, yeah you know, what my psychic, says we're going to win this. Case, well have you studied for the, case have you done all your like? Investigation? Well, NO i didn't need to because the psychic, says we don't need.
Speaker 2: To, yeah that's not a good. Lawyer no, no, no not, really not hold The heimer And lammer's injury. Law, yeah six.
Speaker 5: INJURED i want to hear this audio clip Because bailey AND i love THE k Pop Demon, hunters and Even dave finally watched the movie last.
Speaker 6: Week But lizzo does a flute. Cover oh, god.
Speaker 5: That's the Sound golden that we play on katiewb Equit, no it's.
Speaker 6: Good, yeah WELL i was.
Speaker 2: GOOD i like to are you?
Speaker 3: Gonna grande is sending mixed messages on her relationship status with Her wicked co Star Ethan, slater who they both like left their own marriages to be with one, another and he had just had like a fresh new baby when he left his, marriage, newborn but newborn babysh right out the. Oven and so now they're giving mixed messages on where they Stand Ariana grande And Ethan. Slater maybe they're having, trouble maybe they're being on and.
Speaker 2: OFF i don't.
Speaker 3: Know but In london at the premiere, Yesterday ethan was banished to the very end of the group photo and they have a photo. Here it's very funny because he's truly just like standing on the, end there's a giant.
Speaker 6: Gap he's not that big of a role. YET i mean what happens in the second.
Speaker 5: One but in the first one he really wasn't that prominent of a.
Speaker 2: Character he does have.
Speaker 3: A bigger role in the second, one, okay knowing The broadway, musical but there are like, one, two three four people in between him And Ariana, grande AND i haven't seen pictures of them standing together At allah throughout the entire, evening not like you, Know David harbor And Millie Bobby, brown who were like hugging and. Laughing So i'd be interested to see if they ruined their marriages to be with one another and then it didn't work.
Speaker 4: Out, yeah did we all sign up to go see the? Screening i'm.
Speaker 2: Going i'm. Going i'm out of, town of course you. Are oh, Yeah, jenny you just hate, us hate anything fun With.
Speaker 5: Baylis literally responded and, Said i'm so Sad i'm missing.
Speaker 6: This this is like the one Movie i've been looking forward to get invited into in.
Speaker 2: Forever don't you want to go and hold?
Speaker 4: Hands i'll be, there notwhere the last TIME i definitely did during a little part of, it AND i am not sitting next to Von Michael jackson has made history again post what is, it post posthumus, whatever because he is the first ever artist to rank in the top ten of The Billboard hot one hundred and six distinct, Decades, yes six distinct.
Speaker 2: Decades because this.
Speaker 4: Song it jumped from number thirty two to ten following it being streamed fourteen million times Around. HALLOWEEN i, mean we expect this almost every, year but the fact that he's done this record and he Beat Andy, williams who has A christmas, Song he's.
Speaker 2: Only held the record in five different. Decades so shout out To.
Speaker 4: Michael, also The michael biopic that the trailer just came out last. Week IT'S i think the most streamed trailer for a biopic ever in.
Speaker 2: History. Wow so a lot of people are looking forward to seeing.
Speaker 1: A found Of Michael jackson. Information it popped up on My instagram last. Night Michael, jackson you remember his, Voice he always kind of talked like, this but they found audio of him At James brown The musician's, funeral and they were talking To michael and he was speaking in his real. Voice would you like to hear.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, yeah here it. Is it takes a. Second the interview starts here in a. Second so that's the good.
Speaker 3: Guy what brings you down here, Today james?
Speaker 6: Around what did he mean to?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Everything he was my greatest. INSPIRATION i missed you very. Much you can't really hear him very. Well he sounds kind of the same to, me.
Speaker 1: Soft, spoken but he's not using the like the little kid. Voice but how annoying For Michael. Jackson he's had a funeral and all all these people are Screaming, Michael god would have.
Speaker 2: Lived that sounds fun for about ten.
Speaker 1: Minutes if you're down At mall Of america and you're over there at like you, Know Auntie anne's, Pretzels, yeah and somebody's Going, bailey maybe like really fun for about five. Minutes, well and then it wouldn't be fun. ANYMORE i had no clue when.
Speaker 4: People, say, like, Oh Michael jackson could just stand there and people would pass.
Speaker 2: OUT i didn't know that was something that really.
Speaker 4: HAPPENED i thought that was just like a, hyperbole like an exaggeration for how iconic he.
Speaker 3: Was no people really passed out in his. CONCERT i remember back In mine And jenny's. Childhood there was that One Michael jackson kind of like documentary slash weird movie that he was in that had like concert footage and you would see people like passing out in the.
Speaker 2: Aisles oh what was? THAT i don't know that. One oh, gosh my sister's gonna be so mad at. Me but she loved that. Movie So Michael jackson, movie it was A Michael jackson, movie a documentary film. Movie it was like it wasn't a.
Speaker 3: Documentary it was definitely like fictionalized because there was like some cartoons in it that like monkey was in.
Speaker 5: It there's one in two thousand and three Called living With Michael jackson that was.
Speaker 2: Like an expos about what a creepy.
Speaker 1: Was, yeah, yeah well that was a weird one Because Michael jackson trusted This, OKAY i don't remember that.
Speaker 3: One, yeah eighteen eighty. Eight, gosh it was a weird, movie but we loved. It people were passing out on the. Files keep, Going.
Speaker 1: David was That Michael jackson for what was it called? Review what's it Called Michael?
Speaker 6: Jackson living With Michael.
Speaker 1: Jackson So Michael jackson trusted This british reporter to follow him around And michael would be really intimate and talk about his life and that type of, thing and the guy told, Him, oh, yeah it's not going to be a you, know a trash. Piece it's going to make you look. Good and it turned out to be exactly. That it Made Michael jackson look like a creep and a predator and you know, which you know a lot of people believe that he. Was, yeah but that really that was kind of the start Of Michael jackson's.
Speaker 3: Downfall, dang oh, NO i feel. Bad but if you want to see a good movie that's Campy. Walker walker was so. Good don't know IF i remember that one or. Not All, right dirt is brought to you by six one Two Injured heimer And Lammer's Injury. Law we'll get more dirt for you coming up in a little bit On pick Your Ticket. Tuesday we're gonna do what's on your. Radar i'm very excited about mine BECAUSE i talked about this. Yesterday every week on the, show we talk about something we discovered or something that we've kind of stumbled, upon or like a book or a new eatery or some kind of thing to go.
Speaker 1: DO i stumbled. UPON i was down at there's a toy store down in Chan hassen by the Buyer LEAs AND i can't Remember kittiewampus maybe is what it's. Called oh, yeah but you can buy this. Anywhere it is Called Hurry Up Chicken. Butt and it's a game for little kids and you can play. Too it is a game of little challenges like get up and walk on your, tiptoes or get up and spread your arms like an, airplane or do, this or do this and you it's kind of like it's a hot potato game where you don't want to have the chicken cluck when you have it in your. Hands so if the chicken clucks when you have it in your, hands you're. Out it's Called Hurry Up Chicken. Butt it is WE i played it with a three year old and the five year old and we loved.
Speaker 2: It and it's.
Speaker 1: Cheap it's probably less than fifteen. Bucks so maybe get that for your kids or your niece or nephew for Your christmas. Present Hurry Up Chicken butt on my radar my.
Speaker 6: Radar is SOMETHING i did this last.
Speaker 5: Weekend it was it's called puppies in, yoga so you get to do a forty five minute yoga class with puppies running around the whole, time and then you get thirty minutes afterwards to just hang with the. Puppies so they do it Every saturday And. Sunday it's in like one of those fun buildings in The North sloop area and they release like what breed is going to be there usually by Like tuesday Or wednesday for the. Week so a lot of people don't sign up until they know because this past weekend With Golden, retrievers they've Done, burnadoodles they've Done Wiener, dogs they've done corkies as. Well so, yeah it's called puppies and yoga In. Minneapolis.
Speaker 3: Cool on my, radar this weekend is a really big weekend for openings for high school theatrical. Production so if you're looking for a fun date idea with your, friends your, boyfriend or, wherever look up your local high, school wherever the closest high school is to, you they probably have an opening for their theater.
Speaker 2: Program and why don't you go and support some children this. Time and my radar is it's a New hispanic market that open up In. Richfield it's Called Loma Banita. MARKET i went.
Speaker 4: There it's a grocery, store but they also have like fresh. Meat they have you can buy like. Fresh they'll make them fresh in front of. You bidia tacos which are really, good and that's just hard for me sometimes to find you, know certain things to make Certain hispanic food at like your regular cub or. Whatever so it's Called Loma Banita market In. Richfield, okay so once again on our. Radar mind is a kid's, game but adult adults will have fun with it. Too it is, delightful it's fun and. Simple it is Called Hurry Up Chicken butt and you can get it, anywhere probably On amazon or your local toy.
Speaker 5: Store mine is a puppy yoga class Called puppies In yoga In.
Speaker 3: Minneapolis mine is any high school near. You it probably has their high school theater opening this weekend or next, weekend so you should support some local high school.
Speaker 4: Theater and mine is a new Local mexican grocery store Called Loma Banita market In.
Speaker 1: Richfield all, right if you want to see, those we'll put them on Our instagram so you can check those. Out AND i do want to mention one more thing that is definitely on my. Radar coach for kids At Pilgrim Dry. Cleaners it is done On. FRIDAYS i want to remind, you if you haven't left for work, yet go through your. Closet get out a pair of ski pants that don't wear, anymore snow, pants or a winter jacket or a spring, jacket or any kind of like a pea.
Speaker 2: Coat.
Speaker 1: Anything they will take down At Pilgrim Dry cleaners and they will clean them and give them to people who don't have winter. Coats and you would be amazed at the number of people who don't have winter. Coats they'll show up In january to school or work in a. HOODIE i hear about it from teachers all the. Time your coat is just sitting, there don't let it go to. Waste to bring it down To Pilgrim Dry. Cleaners and you, know if you got a kid in the, house make sure you want to make them understand what you're. Doing, hey Little, Jeffrey Hey, jeffrey you see what we're doing, Here, jeffrey we're taking this coat down To. Pilgrim. Jeffrey you know, Why, no get off your, Phone, jeffrey pay attention To. Mama we're taking them down for people who don't have a.
Speaker 2: Coat, okay, okay, okay taking down to.
Speaker 1: Pilgrim thank you one on one point. Three there is something that you can do that will make your aging process better and. LESS i don't know deadly is the right word for, it but the story is you should learn a second. Language speaking more than one language can be your secret weapon against rapid. Aging they looked at data from over eighty six Thousand europeans between fifty one and ninety and found out that those that only spoke one were twice as likely to experience accelerated aging compared to those who were multi, lingual who were about half as. Like why, well because juggling languages keeps your brain nimble and, alert just like socializing and staying. Active it also helps slow cognitive and even physical decline because your brain is using parts of your brain that it doesn't usually use or, something and the benefits stick around even after accounting for, health, environment and lifestyle. DIFFERENCES i Used Babbel babel did not work for. Me babel was, like it just did Not AND i knew it was not. Working, yeah BECAUSE i go back the next day to take Another babbel lesson And i'd forgotten thing that i'd learned the day.
Speaker 2: Before it just seemed kind of all over the.
Speaker 1: Place so if you know of an app that helps, you Because i'd love to Learn spanish AND i know it's way more difficult than people. Think but if you know an app like is Duo, lingo is that a good?
Speaker 5: Thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah so WHAT i would honestly recommend BECAUSE i use Dual lingo for a. While but, like you are so much more set up for success with any app if you already know some of the. Language SO i would actually take a. Class katie cap shout out right. Now she is taking a class AT u OF. M she just took one class For spanish because she wanted to Learn, spanish and she goes in like Every monday to take a. Class AND i would SAY i recommend going walking. In it's a lot of Work spanish. Class, Yes like there's tons of community Education spanish classes you could. Take you don't have to go to like THE, U BUT i would say walking in and taking one in, person because it's going to be way easier to learn.
Speaker 1: Learn another, language and it'll help you as you get. Older and we'll be back in a. Second we had a lot of stuff coming. Up war of The. ROSES i love This war of The roses could be my favorite one in a long.
Speaker 2: Time he had an.
Speaker 1: Idea he wants to eat sushi off her naked, body and she's like, no but she thinks he found somebody else to fulfill this little fantasy of. His and we'll find out all the evidence coming up On war of The. Roses on the sushi version coming right up ON. Kdwb don't miss.
Speaker 3: It