Speaker 1: So we're going through things in the house and we found a gold ring that Julie, my axe Chase's mother gave me in I don't know, like nineteen ninety one or two, something like that. Okay, little pinky ring, gold ring.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: And Susan's like, do you want this? I'm like, nah, no, no, I don't know whatever, salad whatever. So she takes it down to one of these gold places. Yeah, and it's a little pinky ring. It's got like a little like sapphire, tiny little thing, No big deal. And Susan comes home last night. She closed. She says, close your eyes. What She's like, guess how much I got for this ring? And she starts counting money into my hand.
Speaker 3: Oh, like cash, money, money, Guess how much I got for this little gold ring?
Speaker 1: Bailey, you're up first. Nine hundred dollars okay, Jenny.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I would gonna say a hundred.
Speaker 1: Bough from ninety one. Issue said, yeah, I'm gonna go in the middle.
Speaker 4: I'll say like six hundred bucks, twelve hundred snackers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I couldn't believe it. Just a little tiny pinky ring.
Speaker 2: I wonder how much she spent on it. When she bought it for you.
Speaker 1: That's a really good question. Wows ago.
Speaker 2: Did you do? You think you got more for it than what she paid?
Speaker 1: Oh? No question question. Yeah, gold gold values are really really high. Here's another one. So she you know a lot of grandmas have silver service, silver tea service, and maybe your mom does, Jenny, or maybe your grandma did. It's like a tray and you got a silver teapot and a couple of little sugar bowls and a we have.
Speaker 2: That, but we have like old china. But yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: It you know what I'm talking about a lot of grandma's had them. They don't really nobody wants them anymore. So we looked at this and this was Susan's mom's or her grandma's or something. So it's, you know, eighty years old. I don't know how old it is. So she takes that in and guess how much they offered her for that silver silver tea service.
Speaker 3: I just got an update from my mother yesterday that silver is way up. And to make sure I hold onto the silver coin she gave me, so I will say seven hundred for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bailey?
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, I was gonna go way more and say two thousands.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go less. I'm gonna say three hundred three dollars. Here's the reason why it was silver plated, and we didn't know that. But they look at it, they're going, oh yeah, it's silver plated. Really worthless. We can melt it down whatever. We'll give you three dollars point giving three dollars.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: We just have it, but we don't want it. One of the handles has broken off, and we never want it. We don't want Alison doesn't want it. We don't want it. So I'm telling you right now that if you've got some gold jewelry wedding day diamonds, does it? She went somewhere else. I would have sent her over to a wedding day, but she went somewhere else into like a wee buy goal. Yeah, yeah, exactly right, Bailey. But if you got any like a silver tea service, maybe you got something there. Maybe you don't let me ask you guys this question before we get to the souper brackets. What are you holding on to hoping it'll be worth some money someday? Anything come to mind? Are you holding onto anything that your dad passed down to your grandpa's old World War two uniform or whatever is there worth beanie babies. Beanie babies you hold on to ban babies holding on to them. A lot of people held on to them thinking they're gonna be worth something. Yeah, I think some are. Most are not worth anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a lot of Like when I worked at Disney, which wasn't that long ago, like twenty thirteen, I bought so much like clothes, and I am holding onto all these clothes because I know that like some dorky Disney freak person will want them and it'll count as vintage soon so I can get some decent money for all my clothes.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Maybe like sneakers or something, but I'm right now, I just have so many sneakers, and down the line, I'll maybe be like, this will be worth something because sneakers definitely acquire money like worth over time.
Speaker 1: Look at your grandma's tea set next time you're at your mom's house because she mom probably still has it because you don't want it. Look whether it says like nine to ninety nine silver on the bottom, and then you know, see what you can get out of that. But if you got old gold jewelry, seriously take it in because damn yeah wow windfall. I'm like, what are we gonna do with this money? She's like, We're going to save it like we do with everything else.
Speaker 3: I'm like, boom, you were ready to go out and get crazy at Buffalo Wildly.
Speaker 1: I want a mini bike. I want to get me a mini bike. You just got an electric bike, Say a mini bike.
Speaker 2: You don't need an You're gonna be like a bear on a little bike.
Speaker 1: One leg up. Yeah, I don't want a mini bike. All right, Let's do the soup brackets update. The world is waiting to find out what soups have advanced to the next round.
Speaker 4: Once we're on Instagram at Dave Ryan Show, you can see the updated brackets and go vote please.
Speaker 1: Yesterday we brought it down to eight.
Speaker 4: It was chicken wild rice versus chili, and chicken Chicken wild Rice took the wind over the vote. Yes, so Chili the undetermined whether it's a super or not, is out of the running. We got two of the greatest broccoli cheddar versus Chicken Noodle Crazy.
Speaker 1: These two went up against each other and it was.
Speaker 4: So dang on close fifty people, that's how close it was, said chicken noodle over broccoli cheddar.
Speaker 1: I believe that chicken noodle is a class fifty.
Speaker 2: It's the comfort when you're sick.
Speaker 4: Tomato soup versus minnestroni, and I think we all know tomato took the wind.
Speaker 2: Oh so we don't have mind strone anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm because I clip from Monday beef barley versus mind strone those.
Speaker 1: Whatever I do not eat soup. That was a genuine air head moment. Vaunt had never heard the word or read the word minestroni, so he pronounced minestro.
Speaker 4: I wouldna name my son mind strone adorable. Please do Clam chowder versus French onion. French onion got seventy five percent of the wind.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so good, pretty much for clam chowder. Pretty much.
Speaker 4: So right now we are down to four on the best soup bracket. Dave Ryan, Sure you can go vote chicken wild rice versus chicken noodle, Oh Man chicken versus chicken baby, and then tomato soup versus French onion soup.
Speaker 1: Go vote one of his greatest soup of all time. Final four is what it is. Final four. Go vote and we'll have a result for you coming up on Friday, coming up. You can't make this stuff thought. We're gonna talk about the worst pain you've ever experienced, and that's coming up in a second. I want to hear everybody's worst pain you've ever experienced, and we'll talk about that next on Katie double Ub. You drunk, that's me, You drunk, drunken cigarette smoker. Yeah, go ahead, Yet, what did you do?
Speaker 3: I have one like degenerate night when I was out over the holidays with my friends who still drink and they're way too.
Speaker 2: Old to be partying like they do, and you didn't. And I smoked some SIGs. I was.
Speaker 3: I was like out and a couple of guys were like going out to smoke SIGs.
Speaker 2: I was like, let me get one of those.
Speaker 3: I was at I think Vegas lounge, you know, doing karaoke, and I was just on one. And let me tell you, a drinking night with a couple of siggs mixed in led to a not great hangover. The next just had a different taste to it, everything about it. The next day, I was, God, why is so awful? Oh yeah, that's right. I smoked one of those cancer sticks you have.
Speaker 2: I think I just had one.
Speaker 1: On my own.
Speaker 3: But like the it started with like going because we hopped around into different bars and I had like a couple.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you'd say, puffs, swigs, drags.
Speaker 2: That's what wait, dreggs.
Speaker 3: See this is how much I smoked siggs, A couple drags from someone's sag. And then I went out with them again later and I was like, can I just have one? They're like, yeah, whatever, Wow, love that wild.
Speaker 1: I have another friend in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Anytime she gets drunk, she also smokes cigarettes.
Speaker 1: Must be Wisconsin thing.
Speaker 3: It is, It really is because the only time I ever have bought a pack of cigarettes in my entire life. Sorry Mom, if you're listening to this, is when I was that Country USA, because it's just a week, five days straight of drinking and everyone's smoking, and I was like, maybe i'll buy my own packs this year.
Speaker 2: So one year I bought my own packed in.
Speaker 1: I encourage it. I encourage it. It's good for the economy in several ways. Number One, you're helping tobacco farmers, convenience stores, and the medical industry. When you get lung cancer or a sophageal cancer. So it's great for the medical industry, So courage it. Go out by yourself. Start with something mild Marlborough lights. Oh the mild burn when you suck that your lungs and then you're gonna want to get into cool because cools k o o l their men fall. Then you get that, oh the men fall burn. That is a good sensation.
Speaker 3: Since you seem to be an expertise on cigarette, what is the difference between the ones that are longer and the ones that are Like.
Speaker 1: The regular shape is longer, one is shorter?
Speaker 2: I was like, does the.
Speaker 3: Does it burn a little bit less on the longer one but it takes longer to small.
Speaker 1: It lasts longer. Yeah, that's really good. Yeah, Marlborough Lights one hundreds, that was my brand. That was the best pack and a half a day.
Speaker 2: Ridge.
Speaker 1: Worst pain you've ever felt. So here are the things that are most painful in life. Now these are somewhat in order, so you wonder where childbirth is gonna fit in there? You might be surprised. What is more painful than childbirth? Which came in at number seven, Wow, number seven, number number one is trigemental trigeminal neuralgia, which is described as electric shock like facial pain from nerve inflammation. Hope and pray you never get that one.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Next is one we've all heard of. Kidney stones. Yeah, they just say it's awful, sharp pain of stones moved through the urinary tract, often compared to childbirth.
Speaker 4: Asked this question before, and I think it's only because I work on this show. What's worse kidney stones, passing or hemorrhoids. Oh, kidney stones, hemorrhoids are you know, painful?
Speaker 1: Itchy? Yeah, they're they But yeah, unless you're like poking at them with a needle or something, they're not mortal.
Speaker 2: Horrible this text us could Kenney stones were the worst pain I've ever experienced.
Speaker 1: And I've given birth twice.
Speaker 3: We've had that on the show before. We did, like we asked women what's the worst pain, and they all said.
Speaker 1: Another one. Number three cluster headaches That is usually the severe around one eye shingles, burning, sharp pain and blistering along nerth nerve pathway.
Speaker 2: I've got it. Yeah, it's awful.
Speaker 3: I had no idea what was going on for like a week because like the actual physical substance didn't show up for like a week, but I had this crazy pain and then bing bang boom, there was like these blistery things.
Speaker 1: I'm sickle cell disease is in there. Then childbirth at number seven, acute pancreatitis, severe upper abdominal pain, often radiating to the back. I think I've got pancreatitis. The doctors, you know, they've taken all kinds of guesses there. Somebody said one doctor said, do you know anybody who has a voodoot? All of you? And I'm like, are you a doctor? And he's like, well, I can't figure out anything else. Do you know anybody who's into voodoo doll? And I'm like, shut up, get out of here. What he was such a bad doctor? How he was so bad that he took that little red hammer and he tapped me on the knee with it. Yeah, And I said, what's that for it? He said that's for not returning my phone calls. And I said anywhere to hang my coat? Yeah, and he said yeah, I do, but it's being sterilized for surgery. He's such a bad doctor. He's a terrible dog. I said, doctor, he's so bad Vaughn. Thank you for asking such a bad doctor that. I said, why does my gown open in the back? And he said, because mine opens in the front anymore. No, that's it. All other things that hurt really bad, endometriosis, severe pelvic pain, especially during menstruation as uterine tissues grow outside the uter as wow. And then post surgical pain. Intense pain during recovery, especially from Chester abdominal surgery. So yeah, as the drugs wear off, post surgical pain can be very painful. Well there you go.
Speaker 2: What is your worst pain you ever felt? Your stomach?
Speaker 1: God, I would say popably. I had the boys operated one time when I was like, they found very close veins in the boys, and so they had to go in and they had to chop them off and cauterize them, and you know, off, chop off the veins, chop off the boys, and then and they and they give you back. Then it was Demaroll, which is like they don't even give out demaroll anymore. And Demaroll helped until you go off of it. And I was just writhing in pain, so I would and as I was getting better, one morning, I took the Demaroll and I went into work, and that was a mistake because when you're laying at home on the couch watching price is right, you don't know that your demaroll is ft with your brain. But you try to drive into work and do your job. Yeah, you can't work on demarol. Do you want to buy some I gets some left I'll take Yeah, I'd love something sounds like? All right that if you can't make this stuff up? On KD double ub, let's get into the sing along song of the day. What do you want to sing along with? What song sounds great to sing along with? For example, hold on for one more Day? That's a great one. Yeah, we've done that one before.
Speaker 2: It's a Alo Black's birthday today, And he goes, who wake me up? One?
Speaker 1: I mean maybe maybe that's the one that'll get the most boats. Maybe send me attention, let me know what you want to sing along with, and we'll put you on the radio and play your song next on the sing along song of the day. Kind of a cool, different sing along song. Thank you for the suggestion for Mandy Moore who I love it? Mandy Moore sing along Song of the Day Candy on KD wb oh Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 2: You guys like dark humor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we're gonna talk about some things that happen when people had very close ones of theirs die and the humor that came after that.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, it'll be funny, I promised you. Okay.
Speaker 3: So this one says, my mom died this morning. It's not all at all unexpected. It was very peaceful at an old age. But I'm staying at my sister's right now, and after a couple of hours of reminiscing and her husband comes down for breakfast with a cheery good morning.
Speaker 2: Orphans.
Speaker 1: Wow in our.
Speaker 3: Sixties, by the way, So like you know it, that's the kind of humor we're talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: Another one says my mom passed away last February at the age.
Speaker 2: Of ninety six.
Speaker 3: The day after the funeral, my brother was at work, so my sister in law and I started to organize some of the things in her apartment. I picked up my mom's cell phone and my sister in law takes it from me and starts texting my brother slash her husband, being like, why aren't you helping your sister? So from Mom's phone, the sister in law texted the brother, why aren't you helping.
Speaker 1: Your sister died?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, yeah, all right. This one says my oldest brother died.
Speaker 1: Like a year ago.
Speaker 3: Right before he passed, his girlfriend took their kids in the hallway, it was just us, and he squeezed my hand and gave a little smirk, and I asked, what was that face. He choked out a laugh. He said, I'm leaving you with dad. Then he closed his eyes and.
Speaker 1: Died, Oh, I'm leaving you with dad.
Speaker 2: She never laughed so.
Speaker 3: Hard in her life, and actually every time her dad gets on her nerves, she just looks at a picture of her brother and starts laughing.
Speaker 2: All right, this one is pretty wild.
Speaker 3: My dad and I were having a friendly weight loss competition when he passed unexpectedly last year. He and my mom weren't in town when it happened, and they cremated him at the hospital that he died in. So she brought back his ashes in a little cardboard box. She handed me the box and when she was back and without thinking, I said, well, that was a pretty extreme way to secure the wind there.
Speaker 4: Dad.
Speaker 1: We both laugh.
Speaker 2: Woww yeah, wow, wow, it really went down.
Speaker 3: All right, let's try one, and't you more? This one says my grandpa died when I was on my way to see him in sis. I brought weed gummies for him because he wasn't supposed to die that day anyway. I walk into his room and hold his hand and say he never got his weave gummies. And without missing a beat, my grandma said, you snooze, you lose, and then we eat you ate one.
Speaker 1: Grandma?
Speaker 2: Right, all right? Well more.
Speaker 3: When my dad died, my mom and I went to the funeral home to prepare and pay for his cremation. When it was time to pay, I told my mom to put it on the credit card to get the points. That's what Dad would have wanted. The dark humor post stuff.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jenny. Coincidentally, we're launching into a song called Die with a Smile, Katie w B. That's a coincidence. Seriously, did not set that up. Do you ever have a dream about a coworker? I had a dream last night about So here's what happened in Then tell me whether this is like Vaunt's personality coming through in the dream. So we're in the studio, but it wasn't this studio. It was some radio studio. Vaunt had spilled strawberry ice cream all over the counter and it was melting into the counter, and I said, Vat, you gotta clean that up, and he couldn't. You know why he couldn't. He was working on a crossword puzzle. So so I took some napkins or towels and I wiped it up, and I said, Vaunt, I'm gonna have to get some wind dex or something because if I don't clean this up, it's gonna stink like sour milk. Vont could not be bothered. You were still doing your crossword puzzle. So I went to get some cleanser and you said, uh uh no, that's gross. That's got oil in it. The board's gonna be oily. And I'm like, you little bitch. Here I am cleaning up your ice cream and you're complaining about the the oily cleanser.
Speaker 4: Look at that's my personality. It's given kind of diva, not Diva's. I mean, yeah, well, actually, now they say it out loud, I would.
Speaker 2: Say the crossword part definitely.
Speaker 1: Not You're.
Speaker 4: Strawberry ice cream is definitely because my kid tastes buds, Yeaherry anyway, just weird.
Speaker 1: What else did we do? Well, that's really what else. We've all had a love and dream about a co worker. We all have. I have, not you, Okay, we I think we all have. Oh yeah, I have a couple. Do you have a love and dream about.
Speaker 3: I've had one about Chris Hockey, don at kay Fan and then oh.
Speaker 2: I'm scared to say that Steve.
Speaker 3: Other person doesn't work here anymore, but I know that they listen sometimes, so I don't think I want to say that it's Drake.
Speaker 1: He doesn't listen while he's sleeping. If you've had a love and dream about a co worker, you are not alone. Let's do Dave's dirt on kd WB. Find out what's going on here. Uh, if you love classic rock, this is what it would have sounded like if Stranger Things had used led Zeppelin in the finale. Now them supervisor on Stranger Things almost went with led Zeppelin instead of Prince and they went with Purple Rain because of how the songs had to be placed on the album. But here's what you might have heard if they used led Zeppelin instead. The countdown begins, Hey.
Speaker 4: Mom said the way you make you Good.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it played the same, but it's something they considered.
Speaker 2: The drama continues with the mom group in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: So yesterday we were talking about Ashley Tisdale saying that she wrote this article about how she was ghosted and kind of just like excluded from this mom group. Well, now enters the chat is Hillary Duff's husband, So apparently Matthew Koma. He went on Instagram and he posted a reaction of the artwork for the Ashley Tisdale essay where she wrote about all this, and he mocks the headline and said, when you're the most self obsessed, tone deaf person on earth, other moms tend to shift focus to their actual toddlers. So we were saying yesterday how there were two different mom groups she was in, so maybe it didn't involve the ones with like Hilary Duff and Mandy Moore and stuff, but now it sounds like it.
Speaker 2: She was talking about those guys, and now.
Speaker 3: Those moms and husbands are coming to the defense and being like, I'm actually, actually you're just self obsessed.
Speaker 1: Ooh girl. You gotta figure if one person in the group thinks everybody else is a jerk. Usually that person is the jerk. What don't you say? I mean, it's kind of like, yeah, if you work in an office and you think everybody else is the jerk, you are the jerk. Yes, chance it starts you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I talked about that there was fans speculation that there was going to be a next episode of Stranger Things, even though it concluded on New Year's Day. They've speculated that there's this undisclosed episode nine that the creators have yet to unveil, and there keeps being like little bitty like Easter egg things that keep popping up to confirm it. So there's an eerie countdown site now haunting Morse code appearing as this theory gains momentum. The guy who plays the bad guy was on Jimmy Fallon and he did this like weird kind of little workout video parody thing, But then he was kept saying tomorrow it begins, which is today, So we'll see if there's actually another episode of Stranger Things that comes out today.
Speaker 1: This is I'm here for it. That's cool.
Speaker 4: I feel like they just need to let the show rest because then it's like hubbub I like a hubbub.
Speaker 1: I'm here for a hubbub. Well, here's what's not a hubbub.
Speaker 4: The lightest story in the dirt today is National pass gas Day, and parents, I'm sorry if I get your kids started.
Speaker 1: Did you know that kids don't find farts funny anymore?
Speaker 4: That's not a lucky There's a video that went viral this past summer of a bunch of parents talking to like Jen Alfa, which I guess the current generation, and they were talking about farts and making fart noises and they didn't laugh, they didn't give a crap.
Speaker 1: Really, I feel like we're getting as part of how we're genetically programmed in our brain is like far, it's a funny. What about the thing where you what is this called where you put your handle to your arm? Yeah? Is that funny? Still? Of course?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think maybe because I could never do it.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was age. Are we talking like high school kids?
Speaker 3: Because my nephew definitely farted on me when I was home for Christmas and he laughed hysterically.
Speaker 1: This stuff. You can make fart sounds with my hands, you guys want to hear it? Yeah, I'm pretty proud.
Speaker 2: Of that.
Speaker 1: Great balloon party trick. Yeah, it's my party trick exactly. Mickey Rourke who was the actor who was like losing his home and they were put together it go fund me and people were like, oh, I mean he's put together it go fund me. It turns out it wasn't him, And here is Mickey Rourke slamming the GoFundMe that was put together for his benefit.
Speaker 6: I would never ask strangers or fans or anybody for a nickel. I mean, that's not my style. I mean, you asked anybody that knows me. You know, it's it's humiliating and it's it's really see.
Speaker 1: So he says it was his management team that put it together. So he does not want your money.
Speaker 6: The math you can figure it out, not me. I don't want anybody's money. I don't want anybody to send me money. I don't I want you to get your money back.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's so weird.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Voon brought this up yesterday because there was announcement that The Housemaid, which Dave and I have seen already, I came out of theaters a few weeks ago. They are going to be doing a sequel for it. So they've secured that the film already grows one hundred and thirty million dollars worldwide since it's released before Christmas. And if you've seen it, you'll you can obviously tell there's like sort of an ending that seems like there's probably going to be another one.
Speaker 1: I did not pick up on that.
Speaker 2: Oh really, no, oh, I did it? Okay, Yeah, and really is done with the book yet?
Speaker 1: I just yeah, I finished the book.
Speaker 2: The book was so good, and it is like in a series of three books, so it's not surprising to me.
Speaker 3: I was going to say they're probably I feel like they'll do all three then, but yeah, this one will be. The Housemaid's Secret is the second of the trilogy.
Speaker 1: I still have to see the movie.
Speaker 2: So after it was announced that Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence were producing a Miss Piggy movie, bizarre rumors popped up that one of them might be playing the title character. But Emma Stone, She's like, absolutely not, Miss Piggy will be playing Miss Piggy. She would be storming out right now with the mere suggestion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding. Can you imagine the actress made up to look like Miss Piggy it'll be Miss Piggy.
Speaker 2: If it absolutely not, Miss Piggy's playing Miss Piggy, Geez Louise, but now I'm excited for a Miss Piggy movie.
Speaker 4: Shout out to all the relationships and if you're married, go hug your partner. January fifth was known as divorce day according to a bunch of divorce lawyers. Apparently, they say a spike and people looking into split with their spouses on that day.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the lodge behind it is. Maybe because let's get through the holidays.
Speaker 4: But my thought process is, you know, right before Valentine's Day, that way you don't have to be all lovey dovey. But wouldn't you want to save the money before the holidays too.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it's even about money. I think it's about getting through the holidays for appearances and for your children and probably for your family. So you don't you know, you really you can't have you can't take it anymore. By August or September, you're like, d you win done. But you're like, eh, I don't want to explain all this before the holidays. Let's get through the holidays and then call Jonathan Fogel. That's logic. Yeah, I'm going to guess that's.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 1: Gwyneth Paltrow said she lost a role after divorcing Chris Martin. Here is Gwyneth And there was.
Speaker 5: Like a lot of harsh stuff in the press, and I think the distributor was like, this might be too too hot to touch. So that was great because I was getting a divorce and then I got fired off.
Speaker 2: Was so old.
Speaker 1: I just kind of like a toxic situation.
Speaker 3: I guess it's only a matter of time before Timothy shallow May and Kylie Jenner get engaged, Apparently, according to this gossp of guru, everyone close to them say it's happening very soon. They're serious and it's only a matter of timing. However, another insider said that the couple has yet to resolve where to settle. Kylie is set on staying near her sisters in LA while Timothy is an East Coast guy and prefers to make their home in New York City. And I'm pretty sure Timothy grew up in New York City. I'm almost positive about that. So yeah, I mean, I guess maybe not.
Speaker 1: But does anybody believe that this marriage will actually go through or last. I mean, isn't it just another look at us? We're famous, Let's get some publicity out of this relationship thing.
Speaker 2: It does feel like a publicity relationship to me. I didn't realize they were together for three years already, But like you never, like when you see them together, they're just standing next to each other.
Speaker 3: I just always know they do do cute things that I've seen on video before. The only thing with them is like, how developed has the relationship become three years? Because Timothy is always filming something and Kylie is also very busy with like, yeah Rashian stuff and like her does she she still has her makeuplyd Yeah, I can't remember if she sold it or not. So I feel like these two probably see each other once every couple months or something, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Like that they never have to deal with each other.
Speaker 3: Bailey's been dating regular guy for two months and they're probably at the same rate of where you guys are after three years FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen his face more than Timothy's selling. I've seen Kylie Jenner's face speaking of a couple that's not going to work out. So Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have now settled their divorce and they pretty much don't want anything from each other. They have agreed to waive all rights to child and spousal support, which you know, hey, good for them.
Speaker 1: They're like, hey, you know what, it's not going to work out for us. So we're dunzies. Sorry guys.
Speaker 2: Here civilish, civilishttlish.
Speaker 1: I cant gave you a birthday shout out a thirty five years young today and I think it is Oh, it's for Natalie, So Natalie, Happy birthday. And I think I have one more if I can find it. Yes to the best wife and mother in the world. We love you, Chelsea from Austin, Max and Dash, Happy birthday. Share birthday today with let's see Ala Black is forty seven, Nicholas Cage's sixty two, Katie Kirk is sixty nine, and Kenny Loggins he's still around, is seventy eight years old today. And that is the dirt on Katie