Speaker 1: Listen up.
Speaker 2: The ratings just came in for last month.
Speaker 1: We are number one. We just grabbed every key Demo Brody super Duper.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Fight a go Nino Gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 2: It is the twenty ninth day of July twenty twenty six. It's flying by, Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Wednesday morning on the Power Trip Morning show. Vikings have reported the training camp. We have a morning show filled with just all kinds of news and sports takes and great stuff and Johnny Criso coming into the day along with Parker Fox.
Speaker 1: So lots to get to.
Speaker 2: Why would we wait another moment, Ladies and gentlemen, Here's comedy from Andrew Norley. My name is Chris Hockey. Come on in. I am glad you are here.
Speaker 1: My name is Andrew Norelli.
Speaker 4: I'm half Italian, half Norwegian. Italian people get very excited when I say that Italian people love Italian ness. Who see they love it. Theyways come up to me after the show.
Speaker 1: You Italian? Where you're from? Well, we're from Rome, Venice, Sicily. Who you mother? The father? Oh? They make Italian noises?
Speaker 2: Eh?
Speaker 1: You ever been there?
Speaker 4: You go right now, it's not terribly diverse in this part of town. And I like diversity. I like meeting people from other countries. I always try to learn something in somebody else's language. That's what I do. I met a guy recently from Bulgaria, this is a true story, and I asked him.
Speaker 1: I said, how do I say in your language? I'm having fun? And I swear to god. He looked me right in the face and he goes, we don't have a word for that.
Speaker 4: And I was like, that's okay, because what you gave me right there was much more.
Speaker 5: Valuable on your side. You here the distance under.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's football season. We've got to have Briesol, right, Yes, sir, you have to. It's required. I'm Corey Cove, That's Chris Hockey. There's meets as Paul Lambert, There's Zach Elverson, there's Max Fuller. But there's the gentleman John Griesol. How are you gentlemen? Doing great? Hi? Hello? Hello? Are you well? Hi? Oh John? You got three last week? Right? Like you're you're you have an outside chance? Is still sneaking three? You did fine? Yes, we did just fine? Yep. Uh.
Speaker 6: Then I really could get used to this Monday and Friday Initials though, really a great way to start the week. There's no better way to end the week than on the station. You've the Initials game in the morning's Word in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So during this tournament time, especially during the sports abyss, you're doing the Lord's work getting.
Speaker 1: Us through this tough time. That's what I please do.
Speaker 2: I get the Lord's work.
Speaker 1: I think accord, thank you so much. I hear a sweetheart, thank you.
Speaker 2: I've never read a diamond.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but that's the other Lord, that's she makes great music?
Speaker 2: Only one lord, bitch.
Speaker 6: That song's ancient, now, is it not? Was that like twenty fourteen?
Speaker 1: Somewhere in that range. It's got to be close to fifteen years old. Yeah, oh, when did the South Park episode come out? Lord makes great music? Thanks? Thanks God? Such a good bitch. It's so good. Who thinks of that? They're insane? Randy marsh is Lord. Yeah, it's so good. It's just preposterous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just singing in the bathroom, so good. And it's uh Sia who's actually singing this?
Speaker 1: Lord?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: In the episode In the episode Cicca No No, No, man, you're derailing still, you're so hardy. I'm a little surprised Lord didn't lean in and just say I'll do it. I wonder if they asked her, I don't, or if they just don't like her. Are they making fun of her? Are they making fun of her because they don't like her or just because they thought it was funny?
Speaker 2: Do you think if you were standing beside I don't know Lord at Target in Burnsville, you'd know it was.
Speaker 1: Her one hundred percent. I know that face. Yeah, I would not.
Speaker 2: Could you carve that in the butter?
Speaker 8: Oh? No?
Speaker 6: What is the Princess? Or is it Princess K of the Milky Way or it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, what a weird bit right around the corner. It's almost a fair time. It's almost August. That was twenty fourteen. What's the Lord episode was in the range.
Speaker 7: Lord in the episode was called gluten Free Ebola.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, that wouldn't be a bad way to get it for sure. Yeah. Lord has a couple of slammers. Thanks.
Speaker 7: Thanks, that's the best part of it. But dad, Lord makes great music. Thanks, It's so good. The Sea Magic one is also better. South Park episodes of all time. The sounds he makes like he's surprised. Also, is it it's so good? Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys jack for Spider Man. You guys, you guys pumped for Spider Man. Pussy Can or not? Whoa? Yeah, yeah, I will see it. Yeah, Yeah, it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: I liked him better as Plemicus.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you have that in the eighties. I was just waiting for him to turn into that in uh in that movie. He never did. He never turned into Spider Man.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a spider in this guy.
Speaker 6: I like to throw webs or no spider web though, Spider Man priest, remember.
Speaker 1: Back in the day you hear me, my man? Hey, Yeah, it's getting rave reviews. Everybody's saying that it's great. Yeah, like ninety is that same kid?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think they said it might make a eight hundred million dollars opening weekend. Really yeah, that's what I saw worldwide. Can't be domestic, yeah, US dollars though a worldwide because I think the number. I have a pretty good source, you know what I'm saying. My source says two hundred and twenty five opening weekend possible.
Speaker 6: Jeez, my sources, I haven't seen sources. One preview for it, is it do I have? Is it required that I had seen the other Spider Man's or is this just like a stand alone I could go.
Speaker 1: To the theater and see it. I guess technically the way that the third one ended, I think it kind of basically resets everything so you could just jump on right here. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do they reset it every time like this? What happened he got stung by.
Speaker 1: It previously on Spider Man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that'd be great people, which it discourages guys like me that if I see something like that, anything in the superhero realm that I'm not big into, I'll bean like, that looks pretty bad ass. But then I won't go out of my way to see it because I'm like, well, well I even know what's going on, I don't understand. So I like when they have it in a situation like this where it'd be fine that I don't want to miss out on the fun. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: The Fantastic for the most recent one is the perfect example of that, where it's you don't need you just kind of can jump into it. It's it's a great film sweet that Yeah, thanks Agador.
Speaker 1: He must have loved the fantastic for better theater experience the Avengers. What was the big one?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: And Endgame? Avengers Endgame or Odyssey.
Speaker 7: That's a good question. A lot of people are pondering that. I mean, Odyssey was so good and girthy. Uh probably, I don't know. Endgame is pretty great, but Odyssey is up there.
Speaker 1: Man. I loved that. Otis pick one? Which one of the two. I'll say Odyssey, okay, because that's what you said on Twitter early.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I think it is that after I talked with Hog's Daddy and Maxo about it and they talked.
Speaker 1: About playing it explained the entire movie, and I understood what like what was going on.
Speaker 7: But when Hawk explained exactly what it was like, it made a lot of sense. It's very good. It's one of the better movies I've seen in a long time.
Speaker 1: I loved it great. There was nobody in it, I don't think sure. What about the Trojan horse?
Speaker 2: What about the guy with one eyeball? That guy had to be girthy, right, Kyle Shanahan.
Speaker 1: Yep, how about that? Almost?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Poor Kyle?
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, drive better?
Speaker 1: How do we feel about a guy that seems to be as honest as possible. But he did go with the I dropped my phone in between the seats there. He was only going twenty. It's a believable story.
Speaker 2: Of course, Man, it happens, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, there was no drugs, no alcohol.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said. Also, I am tired.
Speaker 1: He was tired that he dropped his phone and then almost destroyed his entire face and lost an eye.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: But he did not almost yep, he did not and took the blame. He was like, hey, why is everybody blaming this gal? It was my fault. Yeah. Quote, I hit her, That's what he said. Button bar, button bar. No, don't buy that is not going to hold up well, unlike Amelia, who's holding up very well.
Speaker 6: Sure is?
Speaker 2: She sure is?
Speaker 6: Did you guys see what did Brandon Ayuk? He responded or he posted something about about the accident, something like you can't win the race if you flame out or crash out or something. I think I saw on social media yesterday that Ayuk who just needs to stay off of social media. And then I believe at the during a commander's press conference is they've been flirting with them a little bit that a reporter asked about Ayuk without using his name to sort of walked around it, and the coaches just laughed and they were like, that's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Way to ask the question. But yeah, yeah, the two Instagram screenshots I'm looking at as he said, you can't win the race if you crash out or crash out, and then it's keep your head up and stay in your own lane, you go and win. He's so dumb. I don't don't get it. Yeah, I mean, how was he still on that team?
Speaker 6: He's I believe he's still on the under contract, but in that sort of purgatory where he just stopped showing up, didn't do what he was supposed to do. So they can just put him on time out basically, and you can't go to another team, but they don't have to pay him, which they should do that as long and I believe I could be wrong, but I believe that's the last status I heard. I forget the actual definition of it, but they should do that as long as possible.
Speaker 1: You don't get to just.
Speaker 6: Basically throw your hands up and not do your job, just quit and then get to go pick a team you're on.
Speaker 2: It's going to be so convenient for mister Shanahan though, to be able to do this. Oh yeah, he won't even know he's doing it. No, No, he'll have his whole face covered by his playbook and be like, why why why you give me a one eye their pain?
Speaker 1: Man, he's a psych fox. It worked for Zimmer Yeah, sure, yeah, he's it'll tempered all the time, all the time. What's he up to now?
Speaker 2: I heard pornography he's doing, I mean from not reliable sources.
Speaker 1: I also heard he got cast as the new black panther.
Speaker 6: Ionstrated by a black panther I mean, besides those things and throwing the boots to gals a third of his age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, good for him, brother, Yeah, listen to the hawks. Let me tell you, let me tell you. Listen. List I've been aiming in the wrong direction. Yeah, I've been the one that's a third of their age. I mean, hey, listen, don't tell me what I don't like.
Speaker 6: Well, that's always better because he can learn a.
Speaker 1: Thing or two.
Speaker 2: Well that's right, thing, that's what I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like how to play?
Speaker 7: Yeah, how to finally understand that?
Speaker 2: And it's not easy because he's got's eight strings.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no the car is it a card game?
Speaker 2: Don't tell me what to do?
Speaker 1: No, what's Maja Tiles?
Speaker 2: Oh it's Tiles, the guy who's team most best Styles.
Speaker 1: Since we're going around the room here and just spinning the wheel. Speaking of Black Panther, what Over the weekend at Comic Con, they announced a new Black pant Panther, right, David Johnson, And then they said, uh, the baby Goose. Ryan Gosling is ghostwriter, which has been the internet rumor for years to be No, it's gonna be sweet man, and Ryan Gosling is the one that pitched it to them. He's apparently like a super big fan of ghost Rider, also a super big fan of giant amounts of money because it's going to just print cash and he's going to be in the Avengers movies forever.
Speaker 2: I think you misread that. I think you got and I think the guys would be nice and not correcting you. Corey. He was ghostwriting his whip.
Speaker 1: Oh he was riding No man, I just all wrong. Yeah, that's not the bird man man.
Speaker 7: Ghost riding your whip was such a great bit when they would roll these very fancy cars and then they would just walk around them and rap videos. A plus the best ghost riding the whip is a sweet bit.
Speaker 2: I wish you'd do that on four.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's what Shanahan was doing, and then just lied that he dropped his phone in between his man. You should have just told the truth. They wouldn't have gave a ticket. They would have gave a check.
Speaker 2: You guys want to hear Tony Romo getting in there? Yes, I've got it. He's very polite. Hold on and oh, here's Tony Romo being arrested in Wisconsin, which is crazy. You got to be a really amateurd to get arrested for d w.
Speaker 4: AM.
Speaker 9: I right, yeah, Where are you coming from the golf course?
Speaker 1: Grandpa? I think i've iver's license from him?
Speaker 10: How many drinks have you had as of right now?
Speaker 2: We're on a level of the ground, we're on a bridge.
Speaker 11: I want to be somewhere that's going.
Speaker 1: To be a even surface. Three o degrees turn around for me? Willing to submit to a PBT. What is that machine that you've blown? We're not doing that, I hear from both the lawyers. Don't ever do that? Okay, did pass this test.
Speaker 6: Turn around, No, I didn't on my phone real quick because there's a plane taking off.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, pull your hands up, the lady police officer.
Speaker 2: They didn't have the siren head to do himself.
Speaker 6: It didn't sound like he did any of the don't you know who I am?
Speaker 1: Or any of that.
Speaker 6: It just he just had places to be. He didn't want to miss that flight.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't love to be on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and if they were like, what's your name, Tony Romo? I do broadcasting for CBS. It's Wisconsin. They're like, we.
Speaker 6: Don't have TV yet, CB, I don't know who you are. It's one of the main local channels. Then no, they don't have that yet. Theyn't get that soon. It was like MTV or something. They don't have that yet either. No, they don't even have dial up internet. No, they have the phonograph.
Speaker 2: If he hadn't been ghost riding his whip, yeah, they would never know he'd been drinking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good point. I like the where he's like, did I pass that test?
Speaker 1: No? I guess not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how that's uh, yeah, that's what golf. That's why you shouldn't golf it's bad for.
Speaker 6: You, or hear me out. You don't have to get smashed. I won't play in golf. When I play the Brian Mcdonalmerican Heroes Golf Classic in a couple of weeks, I will be smashed.
Speaker 1: But I have a ride.
Speaker 2: You're gonna smash butt.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're gonna go with golf cart. Yeah, oh for sure.
Speaker 2: You know what. That'd be fun if you ghost right road your whip course.
Speaker 6: Problem is, I can't ghost ride anything. It would be gone, yeah.
Speaker 1: Down the hill?
Speaker 2: What happens, sir?
Speaker 1: All right, listen, I'd say I'm going this way. I gotta get out. I love the hogs. Is such a bad way too. Oh that'd be fun, you ghost RB cool, very encouraging.
Speaker 2: Brock Listener's throwing people around on the ESPN right now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah this weekend, baby, Yeah. Last night on ESPN was a really good reminder to not be super douchey. Because I'm watching the World Series of Poker. They're running their main event episodes because ESPN has the rights again. Right, it's back on ESPN the Final Tables next week. Right, So I'm watching the episode that cuts it down to nine and then it ends, and then it immediately does goes into an hour preview, a sit down. Three guys what's the guy's name?
Speaker 6: Joe?
Speaker 1: Is it so? Joe Testator? And two dudes I've never heard of are sitting in big lounge chairs and previewing SummerSlam Minnesota. And there's previewing it like it's a Super Bowl pregame party, right, Like, what does so and so have to do? What do you expect out of this? Hell in the cell? And I'm going, what kind of loser would watch this? And then I looked in the mirror and I go, I just watched poker for two hours. Yeah, so who am I to judge? Now? One of them is actually, you know, it's cars, it's real, real money, real people. The other one is not. But whatever, I just I just can't believe ESPN's doing it. I know we've had this take fifteen times in this show, but I just can't believe it. Yeah, you still love wrestling.
Speaker 6: I have nothing against it now, I just don't know what the heck's going on, but it is when it is on ESPN, it is one of the few times that I'm like, you know what, let's do a deep dive into the Chicago Cubs bullpen.
Speaker 1: Exactly, go back to Bullpen TV. Yes, what are we doing? Yeah, it's a pivotal moment, I think for ESPN. I know they have a huge deal with them and they have to promote it. I get it. Promoting it is different than the fake analytics, like what are we doing here? Yep? Oh god, I just just wish my gutters were better.
Speaker 7: Well, go to Gutterhelmet MN dot com. Never clean your gutters again. Gutterhelmet MN dot com.
Speaker 2: You can ghost ride your gutter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, ghost Yeah, Hawk's ghost ridded a few gutters.
Speaker 2: I'll do it again later, all right, And your dad and your uncle we like to go ghost riding me you, my dad?
Speaker 1: And who Wednesday kreesil today? Which is super cool Parker Fox. I assume later. This is the power driplines on a.
Speaker 3: Strange People at Northern Tool have been building equipment in Fairbeu, Minnesota since nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 1: It's time to celebrate.
Speaker 12: Join the power trip rise and a cast of thousands in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Remember eighteenth of the twenty third for.
Speaker 13: Live shows, a Friday Night Bash and Purple Football at Circa Book with promo code A power Trip for an exclusive broom range all the details of campeon dot com slash Vegas.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 1: I did see a license plate yesterday that was Ryz. It's all y'all. That was smart for you to name the band Ryz, not Rise r I se because how many license plates then can promote you? Almost? Not right unless you get a vanity plate. And who's gonna get a rise vanity plate? Hot Ass Randy, Gary lars outside of Hot Ass, Gary Larson, Heavy Birthday, Gary Larsen, rip right, Gary Larson Hals Gary Larson's he died a long time. I think he's still with us, Is he really? I think so? Why did he stop doing the far Side make that money?
Speaker 2: I thought he's talking about the Minister Viking.
Speaker 1: Oh there's that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gary's seventy five, no kidding?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: When did he retire? The series ended January first, nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure we've talked about this, maybe a year ago. We had this exact conversation where we asked whether or not he was alive or dead, and then we learned that he's basically been retired for thirty years. Best comic strip of all.
Speaker 6: Time, Very very well Oh yeah, he made books of it and stuff.
Speaker 1: He retired at like forty five years old.
Speaker 6: Hung it up, No, no, no, huck hopefully he put some money in Apple And hey.
Speaker 7: Do you guys want to know something I learned yesterday? Yeah, had a spell that none of you can guess. He's a famous musician. Do you know who's one of the original investors in Starbucks?
Speaker 1: Tupac, no Vince Neil master p. Is it somebody based in Seattle.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're based in Seattle, but it's somebody.
Speaker 6: That doesn't sing, Little John, somebody that doesn't sing.
Speaker 1: So Kenny G.
Speaker 7: Correct, he's an original investor in Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Ken GM. He was over I saw it on.
Speaker 7: A podcast or he was like at his dad's house and his dad was like, hey, have you heard of this company called Starbucks? And back then they were just selling the beans And he met with how is it Howard Joe? The more you eat him, the more you tooth. The more you tooth, the better you feel. So eat beans at every meal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh yeah, he's doing magic. He's on a webcam.
Speaker 7: So yeah, he's one of the original investors in Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Kenny g is crazy loaded. Oh yeah, oh yeah, kidding. Good for Kenny g.
Speaker 7: And he said he walked into the meeting and they said, hey, we have like a nine investors and they're doing this, and he said, I'll do the exact same thing. And they never asked him how much he's made, but I bet he's made a killing.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, and obviously just a legend of the Sacks. If you play the saxophone, you are a fantastic lover. There is no two ways around. Do you think, like mid Thrust, he just stops, goes to the corner, grabs the saxophone.
Speaker 1: And just belts out Kenny G Wales.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like the dude Save Sacks in Vegas on Fremont Street. I don't know if he still does his work. We will see in November. But his name is Safe Sacks, which is brilliant. And he is so good. It'll be completely dry sunny day and Fremont Street is wet.
Speaker 2: Yes, Wow, he's got It's truth. Piss, the smell of piss in the morning.
Speaker 1: You know, I love it better than the smell and Nate bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys want some leftovers and is richer than hell.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Good for him, he's got a restaurant called the Kenny G Spot.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's probably why his name. They were like, he knows he is the Magellan of that.
Speaker 1: Sauce you know where that is? Magellan? Was that guy on? Uh? What's that one show that used to be on Nickelodeon? Uh? Areka's Castle Dig? Yeah? Or the Cheap Spot? The last ten seconds were wild? Okay, you don't you mean to me? Was it Kurt Bills? No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Over research shows your drive to work is easier and less risky than your drive home, and you're very likely to get ticket on your way home, wh more so than going to work.
Speaker 9: Nobody wants a speeding ticket, but statistically speaking, it's probably your turn to get one. Insurance Sights say there are forty one million speeding tickets handed out in the US every year. That averages out to about one ticket per driver every ten years, according to market Watch. You're more likely to get one on the drive home. They say fatigue sets in and you become a sloppy driver. Polie say it's also easier to pull someone over when traffic thins.
Speaker 2: I'm pre tennis, Well.
Speaker 6: Traffic doesn't necessarily thin after work. There's also a rush hour then, but because of the subar roos camped out in the left lane, it is very difficult to go fast enough to get a speeding ticket.
Speaker 2: If your penis fell off yesterday, you're not alone.
Speaker 1: What, Thank God, who's penis fell off?
Speaker 2: Somebody? Florida's leprosy cases are on the rise.
Speaker 10: To Florida Department of Health has confirmed seventeen cases of leprosy statewide so far this year, with a noticeable rise centered in so Control Florida State. Medical experts link the uptick directly to prolonged contact with nine bandit armadillos, which are known carriers of the bacteria. To minimize exposure risks, we're strongly urged to avoid touching the animals, handling their carcasses, or disrupting outdoor soil where armadillo's burrow.
Speaker 1: Natalie Rodriguez, Miami, you better be.
Speaker 2: Careful, fat man.
Speaker 1: One of those called nine.
Speaker 2: Nine layer nine bandit army sounds like a gang. Yeah, armadillas nine mandate cuve man only armadillas. I know they got syphilis, but they don't have leprosy.
Speaker 6: What a very specific origin of koalis or the I thought you were talking about the fabulous Armadilians.
Speaker 1: They definitely a few, and them syphilis pred You know Wikipedia, in the nineteen eighties there were five point two million cases bealie, but now in twenty twenty, it's about two hundred thousand a year.
Speaker 6: So we're getting down there. So people need to leave these armadillos alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alone, we're taking sex with the armadillos.
Speaker 1: Let's see, is not highly containous.
Speaker 6: I just didn't expect it to take that turn where you're talking about it and they're like this specific animal pro large contact.
Speaker 2: With Yeah, don't do it.
Speaker 1: No, this is it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Leoparsy, Brian O'Neil got a new contract. No, there's no connection. I just I love Brian transition. That's a huge bitch, ye dude, Yes, yeah, I'm excited for him.
Speaker 1: Same. So the best part about that is I think we were all concerned that they weren't going to have enough money to sign a guy like Brian O'Neil to a four year, ninety six million dollars Can.
Speaker 2: They do it?
Speaker 1: Beat bop beep boop fixed? So they just moved some money around and said, uh, beat bop, beep boop, beep beep, and then they were like, hey, how much do you He was like, I don't know, like almost one hundred million over the next four years, and they're like, yeah, we got it, mel, I mean Mel, Mel was that is crazy.
Speaker 6: That's why I got Let go, Oh buddy, So yeah, ninety six million.
Speaker 1: He's this is probably not probably this is his last big deal. He's turning thirty one here in like a month and change, so this will be his last big one. But that's a lot of money. Good for Brian. Yeah, Brian's the best, all right, Brian.
Speaker 6: Continuity on the offensive line.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 6: Hopefully Darisaw is healthy and motivated.
Speaker 2: Coach said those words. Yes, he was asked and coach said he is healthy. Hell yeah, well he said.
Speaker 6: So if he's not playing well, then we know that it's the motivated part.
Speaker 2: It's Charles Manson, Yes, play a little bit. Great bit.
Speaker 1: Front Page Sports is next on the Power to the Morning Show on the Pan from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic.
Speaker 2: Report is sponsored by fresh Time Market. Good morning, we have no accidents.
Speaker 12: And cafe and welcome some great shows to Grand Casino Arena in the next year, including Journey on October fourth. The Smashing Pumpkins will be there on October thirteenth. All the details at Cafe dot com.
Speaker 2: Cure Calendar, Man, sub Gods Max come to town in October. Can't wait. Some good shows coming in thirty eight special at the Legend Saint Cloud. That's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: What time will that be?
Speaker 2: Aren't you there? Yeah? I am, but I don't know what time I go on? I got gig tonight.
Speaker 1: I gotta worry.
Speaker 2: About that first.
Speaker 1: What time will that be?
Speaker 2: Timpt shut tonight?
Speaker 1: And remember if you uh seven, if you go tonight, remember don't touch the delos right, Yeah, I do not get leprosy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless you don't care. Know, it's the easiest way to cut some weight, penis.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it wouldn't move the meter from me? All right? Least do Front Page four.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can do that because there's sports to be talked about.
Speaker 8: Time now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday's Station Stars all Station stores for a limited time, Three Red Bulls for just six fifty mixed and machine flavors you want, whether it's the zero, the sugar free, the regular. What do you want for Red Bull three for six fifty with our friends at holiday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, energy drink before Red Bull. I mean like there was jolt and stuff like that, but you know what I mean, like like like that genre of drink.
Speaker 1: There might have been, but that was the one that definitely propelled that whole industry into the you know, upper stratosphere. Like that was just that was the game changer.
Speaker 2: Because Joel tasted like armadilla pis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean minus the leprosy sometimes. Yeah, I think there's a little there was a surge.
Speaker 6: There was, oh yes, surge forgot, but those were soda, yeah, with a lot of sugar and then also more caffeine.
Speaker 1: But yeah, red Bull did it. Let's go backwards. Do you guys remember this is this is really dumb, but you guys will probably remember this. You guys remember when touring in Red Bull? But ye, that the urban legend that it was bullseyman Yeah yeah, yeah, is that right? Was trying to make Chicago bulls that said Toro Toro Yeah, I mean darn it.
Speaker 2: So that's the the I'm putting one ingredient in that, I darn And it's not easy to get that either because they're mean, yeah, yeah, they're not as mean after you get it.
Speaker 1: I mean no, you might get kicked. The Minnesota Twins are red hot. They won again three to two over the Royals, a walk off triple for Royce Lewis and Carotini and Lee. So the Twins are in trouble at home, down one in the ninth, but a two run triple walks it off for Royce Lewis. The Twins win three to two. Tosh Bradley goes sixty and them three hits, two runs, three walks, ten strikeouts. Looking up on your phone, the Twins had ten hits, oh home runs, but only struck out four times. Buxton left in the middle of the game with hips sore Innes's But the Twins have won five out of six and they are five hundred.
Speaker 2: Here's Royce on his walk off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I think obviously we get frustrated, you know, like it's part of human nature to be emotionally upset, especially when you want to win, especially when it's stressed you at its highest. We all know what's in store, but we also know that if we win, we take care of business. And so that's the focus right now is just keep winning, keep winning, keep pushing, keep pushing. And I think it shows, you know, my walk off, it personally shows the intent to never give up. I mean, my story just keeps living on. It's so impressive, and I'm proud of myself in that just because you know, whether it's two ACL surgeries or other soft tissue injuries, you know, I just keep pushing and keep coming back.
Speaker 1: It's a walk off. Yeah. The Power trop Morning Show is coming up on twenty five years on this station, which is really great because my story just keeps growing in my radio career just gets better and better over time. And I'm really proud of that that that I keep getting better and my story keeps living on. Yeah. God, sports are weird. Yep, you don't care. That was Sheldon. That's a lot of breathing. It's a lot of heavy breathing. No, you're right, that was a Roya is consistently just says the wrong thing. Yep, again and again and again and again. Really strange to not have that censor, to not hear that you're saying that. Do you forget he was sent to the minors. Yeah, here's the part of the story. He's hitting like two ten.
Speaker 2: I know he was white.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, he's batting average.
Speaker 2: Here's what they asked him about how it felt. You know it'd be uh le.
Speaker 1: Terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you want for Christmas?
Speaker 1: All right, Lois Loisy? I don't think you have any problem in that department?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why why do you need a woman?
Speaker 1: There? You go, chill out, noise. The Twins are third in the Ale Central, but they're just two back in Chicago and just a half a game behind Cleveland, so they are surging. As we've been talking about with Bonus for like the last week and change. The trade headline is Monday, and it's taught to be sellers right now, even if you're the Twins. It's hard to be sellers when you're in this. They are big time in this, so we'll see. Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said about sausage, big breasts.
Speaker 1: I like them, keep them.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Roy, Why does he want to have a pr.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: I get that, Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do that to people. As our story continues to be impressive, as we pushed towards twenty five years, I know we've been promising this for years, but we should deliver this between now and November. We got to do a full deep dive on mel we have to do the Christian Bale breakdown. But the other one that I think we forget sometimes that we really leaned into on the power trip back in the day, but it's just so long ago. How about the padd O'Brien voicemails? Oh yeah, man, god, we ran those into the ground. Yeah, let's just let's just get nuts.
Speaker 2: Let's get nuts.
Speaker 1: Zach and Max probably have no idea what we're even talking about. Was before me, I thought, oh my god, like Pad.
Speaker 3: O'Brien, Is that O'Brien, that o'bride in sports that he did one of those entertainment shows.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've seen this guy before you. So padd O'Brien was a huge deal. He used to be like he used to host the NCAA tournament like pregame bit, did he not? Like, Yeah, I think he did because he was a giant CBS sports guy. Was he not pet O brian?
Speaker 3: You're the red car You'll never believe who I ran into the red carpet.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So okay, yeah, that's I think I know him from Access Hollywood. Yeah, he did. He did entertainment stuff later, but he was very entertaining when he once tried to do cocaine and hook up with hookers. He wanted to have like a three way or a four way, and his voicemails went public. Was he married? I don't remember because it was just so funny. It didn't matter, But I do you remember, like he let's just get done.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just him. He was gonna bring his lady to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and his lady was like apparently into it, right, like, let's just let's just get crazy. Sure, man, And we ran those voicemails into the ground. We thought they were so awesome.
Speaker 2: They were awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five O five God, dang, no kidding, You'll never believe it. I like the summaries.
Speaker 6: The former Access Hollywood and The Insider anchor checked into rehab after explicit, slurred, and explictive laden voicemails in which proposition a woman for sex and drugs lead onto the internet.
Speaker 1: He sure did, bo, let's get some cocaine, Let's just get nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: But it's just like, I don't do cocaine. How about some sex? No? All right, not a good day. We got to find those, yeah, put that on the wish list. Between now and November, when the legacy of the power to warning show and our story continued to be extremely impressive.
Speaker 6: Is that the moment that cell phone started saying, if you want to delete and re record the message?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, I had one of those the other day.
Speaker 1: I told you.
Speaker 2: I was so grateful that I was able to delete the message, because what if it doesn't though, I hope if it tells you that, because I would be canceled. Because I was leaving a message at a doctor's office, returning a call, and somebody walked down in front of me in a crosswalk without even looking. And I said some horrible.
Speaker 6: And I was like, oh, that happens so often now. People just trust that every driver is paying attention. I stopped for the crosswalks, but they'll at the last second, like just walk out without looking. They'll be on their phone or just looking down. You're like, yeah, I know a lot of people aren't paying attention.
Speaker 2: You do have the right of way, but you still will die under my car.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't want to die having the right of way, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I said some things. I was like, oh no, please let.
Speaker 1: Me this not this month.
Speaker 6: They call back, They're like Chris, we need you in here. That poor doctor Steven me.
Speaker 1: Poor Lois, Yeah, poor Lois, ma'am Pat O'Brien. We gotta find those voice and uh, we're gonna have to edit the hell out of him again because he swore a ton If I remember.
Speaker 6: Right, there's a guitarist Cannibal Corpse guitarist named Pedd O'Brian who also is out at twenty eighteen arrest, fire and weapon cachet.
Speaker 1: Good to know. Yeah, that's that's depressing. But unless he left sexually explicit.
Speaker 6: Voicemails, we're not interested. Yeah, he didn't get tased like this guy did. If you're if you're the guitarist for Cannibal Corpse, you cannot go down without a fight.
Speaker 1: No you have that. Yeah, you can't go peacefully. You can be corpse cannibal.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you don't any dead things.
Speaker 1: I mean, dahmer, did you got well? So this is a cannibal corpse. So this is a dead guy, A person who ate other people is now dead and it's his corpse or it's like a cannibal's corpse.
Speaker 6: Return of the Living Dad. Those were corpses that came to life in eight people. They liked brains, remember, sure, so.
Speaker 1: That would be a corpse cannibal. No, what the hell? This is like one of those back at the South Park. What is it? Pirate ghosts or ghost pirates? You guys haven't seen that episode.
Speaker 6: I don't think so it's an old one because it is a the one with corn. I think a cannibal that is a corpse just the way that I take it.
Speaker 1: Like Cannibal, Corey, I did not fear we're going to break down, Cannibal.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't fault that is you being a cannibal if it's the very cannibal I suppose, though, Hannibal.
Speaker 1: The cannibal Corey. Cannibal would have been a cool name if I was uncatered. It'll be b in two thousand and two, you know.
Speaker 6: Butt's hear. How would you? How would you introduce Jason de rule lady?
Speaker 3: It would be like Pat O'Brien doing like ladies drag phrase seven at midnight the.
Speaker 1: Works. Let's just get crazy coin all right, Yeah, Rosie'll be there.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 6: I do not miss those days of just going to clubs. I hated it. I hated it, hated it. I went, but I hated it never again, Never again.
Speaker 1: What really matters is next scores and stats around the world of sports. In between, Crystal, change your life with something else. This it's the Power Tree Morning Show. Impressive legacy, I'm the fan.
Speaker 14: Well learn lessons at my Mama Honey about sends in a salvation Joy Chad to abort about the devil and temptation.
Speaker 1: That's what really matters, right, What really matters brought to you by Ovo Lasick and Lens, doctor Mark globan Up and doctor David White and go get Lasick from the great people at OVO. Thanks Ovo. All right, I do scores, I do stats, I do sports stories. And then Christal changes your life with something else that's more interesting that it'll actually get us engaged. Ready, like Jackson Herbert and Madison Beer.
Speaker 2: You better be ready to put out line stand for that.
Speaker 1: The Vikings did agree to a new deal with Brian O'Neill for years ninety six million dollars through the twenty thirty season. He turns thirty one in September. Second rounder in twenty eighteen, I paid off right a guy that was a tight end for a second not in the pros but still in college, worked out to be a pretty goddang good tackle.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so more stability on the right side of the line. Brian O'Neil. Four years, ninety six million dollars. What really matters, though, is this, You get that, right, Corey.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to him, into you as well.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Yeah, congrats Cory.
Speaker 2: And any given year, if you were asked which state had seen the most tornadoes, what would you say?
Speaker 1: This year? Just period, say Oklahoma, yeah.
Speaker 6: Kansas, Iowa, or home Arkansas.
Speaker 1: It's got to be one of these seven or eight in tornado alley, does it not.
Speaker 6: It's kind of moved though tornado alley?
Speaker 1: How many? How many states is tornado alley? Technically? Isn't it like seven or eight?
Speaker 6: That would be Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa? Now Missouri, Arkansas?
Speaker 1: Yeah, six, seven, a little bit of South Dakota, a little bit one of the Dakotas sol fell this year.
Speaker 2: The top five starting number five, Iowa seventy one tornadoes this.
Speaker 1: Year, Illinois up there right, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Missouri eighty three, Mississippi at eighty seven, Indiana at eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Oh, congrats, Chris, thank you. I'm coming at number.
Speaker 2: One, Illinois at two hundred and twenty jam wow. Yeah, two twenty, what's going second place? Eighty eight?
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 6: How about that one in Appleton?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, that thing was a bay videos. We're not crazy.
Speaker 2: Suck the water right out of that lake, yo, no.
Speaker 1: Good for life and some like she took a swim in the sports Swamp. Oh you know what I mean? Yeah, it would be so bad.
Speaker 2: Imagine where you'd be right now.
Speaker 1: I would be the former host of the Sports Swamp. And again, you know, my story continues to grow, right, my legacy continues to build on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Suppress it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine if you didn't listen last segment, you just heard me say that. Yeah, I mean, I don't think people be shocked. No, the Eagles and defensive tackle Jalen Carter agreed to a four year, one hundred and fifty two million dollar extension. That'd be cool worth up to one hundred and sixty million. One hundred and six is guaranteed. That is the most for a defensive tackle in NFL history. He's twenty five, he's elite and a spinner yep, and just a dirty player. Yeah, he's very good, but just dirty. Yeah, he's very good. Yeah, So he's a spinner. Captain lu Albano was a spinner. Nobody cared Happy birthday, Loop, But what really matters is this that's true?
Speaker 2: Or was he's dead in hell?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: It was understated in what year? Meets us? Paul Lambert and I know what he's gonna say. As far as we know, it was understated in what year the son of Sam committed his first murder?
Speaker 1: Eighty five? Oh, it's got to be in the seventies. He's got to be way earlier. An eighty five. Isn't it like seventy six, seventy five.
Speaker 2: Thirty six that you were the expert sauce that you were the expert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta study up again. Yeah, I do. Do you think son of Sam is walking around killing people when he could be seeing teen wolf? Or are you not joking? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why did he get that name? His dad wasn't named Sam's.
Speaker 2: A great point that you bring that, because I was just thinking it'd be much less intimidating if I like they were like, oh, no, hockey's son of Dwayne sounds son of Big Lou.
Speaker 1: Sure that's what I am. Technically I'm son of John.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's second son of Jeff I'm son of Hawk's daddy.
Speaker 1: You're a son of a bitch and I don't mean too no. Uh, back to team well for a second. I saw the the Michael J. Fox episode of Kurb yesterday, So good, so good, Holy cow, talk about leaning into it and just going like, uh yeah, like I have Parkinson's, but I can laugh about it. When he hands Larry David, I think it was like a diet coke or something, but it shakes a little bit because he has Parkinson's and it explodes all over Larry and Larry's like, did you do that on purpose? It's Parkinson's, Larry, It's Parkinson and Larry just doesn't believe him. It's it's I don't. I think he's just using Parkinson's as an excuse to trolley runs in him in the in the lobby.
Speaker 3: You do that a.
Speaker 1: Purpose, Larry Parkinson's. God day. That what an episode of Men brilliant. I mean, I love Michael J. Fox, none of.
Speaker 6: Them miss, but that's one of the better of them. And one of the best bits from that whole series is when he doesn't believe someone and just stares at it.
Speaker 1: And did it with Michael J. Fox too, because he just did not believe that all of those things were because of Parkinson. Then he really leans in that stupid ass curb music that just makes me laugh every time. Such a good episode. Yeah, my turner, yours you did? Son of Sam Vikings defensive back coach Gerald Alexander suspended for three weeks. He had a DUI arrest in April. Just coming out now apparently, uh in a Dinah at four oh one in the morning. This is actually terrifying. At four ol one am passed out at his wheel in the middle of an intersection.
Speaker 6: What is it with Jordan Addison and him just sleeping on the road.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Are they not paid well enough to I can afford uber?
Speaker 1: I don't know what the hell the story said. They you know, attempted to wake him up and that didn't work so well at first because he was out cold, and then eventually they woke him up and he was quote mumbling incoherently.
Speaker 6: It wasn't a cabana at Planet Hollywood, right.
Speaker 1: No, this was in the middle of an intersection in a dina in April. Unbelievable. So his suspension began July twenty fourth. He will be without pay for the next three weeks. Yeah, he was hired this offseason. Yep.
Speaker 6: How does one get that intoxicated? I don't think in my whole life I have been. I was very I was very awake in twenty sixteen on the show, but not behind the wheel. Yeah, you were walking the strip. You're allowed to walk the strip, yes, but awake. Never were awake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and double fishing for almost twenty four straight hours. I was awake for thirty six that I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what really matters is this, That's right, Corey Well. On this day in year eighteen sixty two, Confederate spy Maria Isabella Bell Boyd was arrested by Union troops detained in Washington. He was first of three arrests for this skilled spy who provided crucial information to the Confederates. She was born in Virginia and when she was seventeen, I was seventeen when the war began. From a prominent family in Martinsburg. In eighteen sixty one, she shot and killed a Union soldier from solding her mom. Yeah. Soon after the shooting incident, she began spying for the Confederacy. Used her charms. You know what that means? To engage union soldiers.
Speaker 6: Oh, hark, it just shows I mean, the way to a soldier's heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of rocks, Yeah, drop them out.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she is hot enough.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She could talk you into it, doesn't.
Speaker 1: You've been in the field for weeks. Literally. If that isn't the number one quote of the weekend podcast, it's gonna be tough to beat. Brilliant, well done, and I believe you're the only one here that could have pulled that joke up about that. I gave you that laminated pass putting in the drawer. It was costly two months mortgage. Literally, um man, spies are cool. Yes, when you're.
Speaker 2: On your side, you got balls.
Speaker 1: Man, what a life.
Speaker 6: There's a show on HBO Max. I know that it was on CNN years ago. I was late to the party. But it's called Declassified and it goes into some of these spy operations and operations that the US had, and it it's obviously all declassified so they can talk about it. It is insane because you can't make one mistake. They talked about going into one guy's place searching it when they were out of town. They set up that they would win a trip on a radio show. They set this up to get them out of town. Snuck into their house. They had spray dust, so when they moved something, it looked like, you know, there wasn't a spot there that there was no dust. Like the detail. You can't miss anything.
Speaker 2: It's like the Tarantino movie.
Speaker 1: Which one Oh the glorious fast Yeah three fingers, right, dude, the greatest scenes.
Speaker 6: Put it on the list so good.
Speaker 1: There are multiple scenes where you're on the edge of your seat. Obviously when Christoph Wallas is going through that house first scene in the movie. But that scene in the bar where when when he throws up the fingers and it's the wrong way of throwing up the fingers. Holy cow, what sees all?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: It's Tarantino's so good. It's so good.
Speaker 2: I love that film.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I gotta watch it before football season. You still I need another surgery, damn it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well handle an armadillo, get your new replace.
Speaker 1: What really matters continues after this on the fan from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center. This report is sponsored by Northern Tool and Equipment a f a M.
Speaker 12: We have nine chances for you to win one thousand dollars every weekday. That's every weekday from nine am till five pm. Bonus Box is presented by big deck dot com.
Speaker 1: So help me out with this. Grisel and I were just talking Inglorious Bassard during the break, Yeah, and I was just saying, I don't know if any other actor, and I know that's cliche, I don't know if any other actor could have pulled off the Christoph Waltz roll right, That's an unbelolievably tough role. Very few people could have done that as well as he did. It won the Academy Award to be that's a top ten acting performance of all time. Yeah, anybody else disagree? I think that's a top ten or I was. I was actually literally before the break, going to say that that's one of the greatest single performances of all time.
Speaker 2: I can see Paul Lynde pulling that off.
Speaker 1: Happy Birthday call Man, that is that is one of the all timers. Billy Billy, Billy on the Street would have been a very interesting guest. I believe Billy's Jewish would have been a tough role for him to play. He is an actor. Yeah, Morris Chestnut birthday.
Speaker 2: What about Doctor Strange your dad?
Speaker 1: Oh that's doctor Stranger, Doctor Strange er esquire all right, top of your head. Yes, best acting performance you've ever seen. Man, that's a good question. Mm hmm. I mean.
Speaker 12: How about the the what's that show with the Ozark with the monologue in the back seat?
Speaker 1: Oh? Your brother?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's real good. That's real, real good. And that guy's been in a few things now. Every time I see him, I'm like, yeah, the guy from the past.
Speaker 1: Brother, man, he's a ten out of ten in task. What's that? Real good? What's that guy's real name? What's his name?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I've got it right here, be writing it down this morning. I believe that's Dak Prescott.
Speaker 1: What is that guy's name? He's honestly fantastic, Tom Tom Pelfrees, amazing.
Speaker 2: Actor, great sound guy.
Speaker 6: I think I think Dak would to give him a chance. Raally A in Goodfellas is fantastic, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean Dustin Hoffmin and rain Man is fantastic.
Speaker 2: About Ruthie when she says you're gonna have to biking kill me?
Speaker 6: Friend Horn and better call Saul is absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 1: Your word for it. Because she's amazing and pluribus.
Speaker 2: So what about Captain Lou Albano and girls.
Speaker 1: It's tell his birthday? What about Sika and that one movie you were talking about yesterday?
Speaker 2: Hi, do you always bring up pornographers?
Speaker 6: Brooklyn Chase and helped me step brother, I'm stuck.
Speaker 2: In It is good because you really think she's stuck.
Speaker 1: Lisa Ann and Naylan Balen. That is well done.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, dude, your guy in that one film?
Speaker 1: That's my answer? Yeah, I mean answer. Keith Ledger is a Joker's that's a good one. I mean Jonathan Brandison, Lady bugs obvious, think about it. Kurt Russell is herb Brooks a Golden retriever as air Bud God, my sister loves that. I know it's someone in the This is extreme recently a recentcy bias. But you guys both said Jesse Buckley and Hamnet was like she was one of the people that came to mind when you asked that question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Real Estate King and American Beauty.
Speaker 2: What about Maro man as Bone saw yeah, Bone saw?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What about Tyler Perry and Media's Halloween? Great film and I saw it. It's not bad once, it's not as bad as you think it is.
Speaker 6: At and the Girl next Door shocking, fantastic, what Francis McDorman and uh As Margie, that's great.
Speaker 2: That is great.
Speaker 1: The point is is despite some of our sarcastic answers, like Captain Lewe o'bano, that's my guess is when you see this, whether you love the movie, like the movie, or somewhere in between, you're gonna say, Christoph wall Is in the conversation, it's that good.
Speaker 6: I look forward to seeing it before football season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't even say Daniel da Lewis, did we know?
Speaker 1: As Daniel plain Views from There will be Blood. That's that's my favorite Daniel day Lewis movie because like Build a Butcher, he's awesome as well, and gangs in New York. But man, Daniel plain View, come on, Man's Leo and the Departed.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, that's a that's a great movie.
Speaker 1: I need to rewatch that Movie's a banger. Rocky Dennis in The Mask. No, that was Jim Carrey. That was right in his mask the Mask.
Speaker 7: Let's smoke it alright, Rocky relaxed.
Speaker 1: What a weird crossover movie. I can see it all right, Oh yeah, Draymond Green drama. So he temporary early was floating a little bit as the Golden State was trying to have some flexibility to sign Lebron James in case Lebron James picked the Golden State Warriors. So about a month or so ago, Draymond declined a twenty seven point six million dollar option twenty seven point six, keep that number in your head for the next ten seconds. Turned it down, said I need to give my team a chance to sign Lebron just in case we need some financial flexibility. Didn't work out, but the goal was to always sign back with Golden State, and that's exactly what he did. So he turned down twenty seven point six. He signed a one year, twenty seven point seven million dollar deal. It's over for Golden It's over.
Speaker 7: I saw something yesterday that there were like eighty transactions whoa or trades in the NBA and Golden State money. Yeah, thanks Sophie cunning Hair, Like wow, Golden State made zero one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just don't want to see him on the t N T or the ESPN post game and he sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh Denzel in training day, Yeah, I mean Denzel on fire on fire is one hundred out of one hundred.
Speaker 2: You can do this to me. You can do this to me Buffalo Bill guy in Buffalo Bill tup dancing.
Speaker 1: It Yeah, saw so, I want just you to do this me running traffic? Why be more realistic? How about just walking tray? You guys don't want me dead, do you?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Dreamond Green is about to enter his fourteenth season with the Warriors. That is the second longest active streak in the NBA with one team, right, one team, current team only team Boom fourteen straight. Who's the only one in the NBA with a longer current run with one team? Yeez, Ken Sauce do this. There's only one player with a longer active streak with one team. Curry Sure, it was a trick question, his teammates Zeth Curry. Nice, you got it? Never mind, that was easy. You got it. I did thought maybe because it was the same team, you would go off of the Warriors and never come back. But you you didn't. Who would you say you did it?
Speaker 2: What was the question?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what was the question?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter? The answer is Paul Land No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I think I did hear it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's your answer, Peter Jennings, Oh, heavy birthday.
Speaker 1: Peter, he's dead too, correct, Yes, yes, that whole group, all of the great like nineteen eighties and nineties anchors are all dead. Yeah, you're all dead.
Speaker 2: Peter Jennings is dead. Dan Rather still kicking.
Speaker 6: They busted into regularly scheduled coverage.
Speaker 1: Something was going back.
Speaker 2: Scott Steiner's dead.
Speaker 7: Today got the happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Today's a normal, a.
Speaker 1: Huge day with Morris Chestnut and Captain the Little Man. When Scott Steiner and Paul Linn, Man, what an epic list day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just giving past the fact that we're big pop pump as parted ways with the world.
Speaker 2: He got the national breaking of the news. What a great name, by the way, I like it, man, it's a.
Speaker 1: Good Have you ever seen the clip of him doing his math? No? Oh you got you have? You have to watch it doing his math. He's like doing a promo in wrestling, and he's trying to do math like you could clearly tell he's doing it off the top of his head and the math is not adding up, but he's still just going along with the china sound tough. It's hilarious, man, got.
Speaker 2: That that man, that kind of wrestling was fun to me.
Speaker 1: They were doing so many rods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they were also just off the top of their head and I just love that. I love that.
Speaker 1: But what really matters is this, got that right, Cory? And all right? Pete, poor god.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, check this out. Tigers look orange to us, to humans, orange tigers because we are tric ro mats. But they appear green to deer and wild boards, which they eat because they are dike romats, so they.
Speaker 1: Look they look green, so they blend in. So when we're you know, battle cap, when we're walking around the jungle and we're like walking along, walking along, Okay, that's clearly a tiger just sitting in the trees over there looking at us, but those stupid ass deer can't see him. Nature is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about Oh you guys haven't seen it? You have those some of you when when they walk up the hill and there's a lion, then there's a tiger, then there's a cougar, and then and you're like what in the hell, and then you realize what they really are. Yeah right, Oh, you guys got to see the Odyssey, man, you gotta see it. It's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Did you see it in an imax?
Speaker 2: I have not, You know, my vision is so bad. It wouldn't really. I don't think it would help me very much, but I think the size of the screen would be cool.
Speaker 6: I need to see it, especially in the Cyclops the cyclops talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he starts throwing that around in three D. Yeah, yeah, I want you to try me. Yeah, yeah, I gotta get you involved. Yet to be a boss name Uh Chargers brought it back Justin herberg Is is now engaged to Madison Beer. He formally dated Milwaukee Tequila and eu Claire Jaegermeister. And who did he date before that?
Speaker 2: I actually want to answer this.
Speaker 1: He dated Tuma Tonic Wa.
Speaker 2: Not bad, but do you guys want the real answer? Sure, Elizabeth Dole.
Speaker 1: It does Sauce? No, who Elizabeth Dole?
Speaker 2: Yes? He does, He certainly does. She was married to Ken Burns for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yes or no? On the Ochris Yes or no? Chris, Yes or no? You already know, Okay, my dog, Zach, No, Sauce, who's Elizabeth Dole? Is Bob Dole's wife? Look at you? That's why you always believe in him? Exactly four times thous never lets me do Yeah, I don't, Bob Dole, Okay, do you have anything else? Dad? No?
Speaker 7: I just think good for Justin Herbert and uh Madison Beer.
Speaker 1: Chris, are you familiar with Madison beer? And now?
Speaker 2: Oh don't know, Chris, do us all a favor.
Speaker 1: Google and google and then uh we'll take it until nine. You don't mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, her name's Madison.
Speaker 1: Beer spelled the exact way you think, like the drink.
Speaker 6: Herbert needs to do those stretches that Dak Prescott was doing in the pregame, you know, the big old hip turns.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, Billy, okay.
Speaker 6: Yoh, they didn't make them like that back in our day.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would.
Speaker 1: Chill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.
Speaker 2: Remember, listen to come up here, come up here?
Speaker 1: Man? Hoh like wow, Justin sounds pumped. She's by so again she's by? Where'd she go? What is she near? What is.
Speaker 4: Huray?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: We know you didn't need to say it seemed like.
Speaker 2: You guys are wondering. No, it ain't a deal breaker.
Speaker 1: Hi Parker, good morning, welcome, good to see you. It's good to be here. Not that huh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wherever she wants, whatever she wants, I'm gonna guess she gets.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, you guys don't know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Do you know? Justin Herbert's great. I just want to keep my job. Huray, hooray. What happened to that guy? Wasn't that red stripe beer guy? Yeah, he's in whatever he's in rehab.
Speaker 6: Bring him back. The doc guy is back.
Speaker 2: What about the smartest guy in the world, that's the most interesting?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Corey.
Speaker 2: Man, look at him.
Speaker 1: You're the smartest guy. I know. Well, I mean.
Speaker 2: That's weirdest, Like they're there here, they're not there here, they're there, They're there.
Speaker 1: Are you still on Madison Beer? Yeah he is. Yes, Ye, He's going to make sure he sees every Google image that's ever been produced, to the bottom of it. Your job.
Speaker 2: I'm doing a job.
Speaker 1: It'll be the background of the computer too. Yeah. Oh oh, Chris might as well go to work with cries Yeah, then you have to break. Chris is going to start going to work. Sorry, Max, So the news is next. Parker Fox is here, criesel. What one more segment before Big Boy jab more of the Power to Money you have to do so on the fan from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffics