Speaker 1: Flors Morning, lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video Message number twenty nine lit Beaverville.
Speaker 2: Come on in.
Speaker 3: I woke up yesterday morning with us.
Speaker 4: Bring us to start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida. Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month.
Speaker 3: We are number one.
Speaker 5: We just grabbed every key demogram, super duper.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Fight a goo Nito gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 6: It is the twenty ninth day of October twenty twenty five. Good morning, everybody, and welcome to the Partrip Morning Show. On a Wednesday. Mark Parrish on his way in. I believe we have Audre Martin, and we have Parker Fox and a cast oh thousands lots to get to. So let's get her started with some comedy. You know it's all most Halloween. Here's Tommy Drake with.
Speaker 3: Some comedy about that thing exactly. I mean, let's get her started show.
Speaker 6: Are you know it's Halloween Friday and then the Christmas Speech is on Monday and the Vikings play in Detroit on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Let's go here's some comedy of the Patrip. Come on in. I am glad you're here.
Speaker 5: I had a kid come to my door tri or treating last year at three in the afternoon, five year old boy dressed as the Devil. I opened the door, tick her tee, tick or feet is the middle of the day. Why aren't you trick or treating after dark? He goes, I'm scared of the dark. You're the devil. You're the prince of darkness. Halloween's about fear. You can't handle fear. You're not getting any candy. Get into character, and I closed the door, feeling pretty good about myself till a minute later when the Devil's mom came to the door. She is way scarier than the devil.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I thought it was.
Speaker 7: We got beat. Yes, the fish.
Speaker 3: Hate it when that happening on your side. The beezer here the.
Speaker 8: Distance under this and then you stridy.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome to.
Speaker 1: The Power Trip Morning Show days on Wednesday, October twenty ninth to Halloween week.
Speaker 3: We're almost there, say, kiddos.
Speaker 9: Get a Friday night Halloween for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Pretty sick. I'm Corey. That's Chris, there's Sauce, there's Zach, there's Mark. Good morning, Barto Paris how are you man.
Speaker 10: I'm doing wonderful.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I cannot wait for Halloween, big big, big holiday in the parish households.
Speaker 3: Costume.
Speaker 11: Uh, I don't know what Nikki hasn't told me yet.
Speaker 3: It's one of those bits. Yeah, it's whatever she wants.
Speaker 11: You to be more lessia, one less decision I have to make, Corey.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with got it? What are you going as?
Speaker 2: Core?
Speaker 3: It's some character called gone.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, because my wife's like, I want you to be Gone.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't understand what that means. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't watch the shows that you watch. I don't know what a lander is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not me. God, I don't think she understands the show she watches.
Speaker 1: Sorry, she doesn't, And that's why I had a TV divorce years ago. She doesn't know the characters names and ask too many questions. It's better to watch it by yourself, better or.
Speaker 3: Watch it by yourself. Good morning, guys, Good morning, good morning. How are you just great?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: What is the bird theory?
Speaker 12: This theory is going super viral on TikTok right now because apparently you could tell how strong relationship is by testing it out the way you could test the theory is with a very simple prompt of I saw a bird today, and if your spouse turns to you and starts asking questions about the bird, that means your relationships in good standing.
Speaker 3: So by the way, I saw a bird A bird, Yeah, a little bit ago, very.
Speaker 11: Work, but.
Speaker 3: There's a big old bird that's spoke working.
Speaker 2: So the Pittsburgh Steelers are going to going to work and that work is going to continue this year.
Speaker 3: To see you now outside?
Speaker 7: So now.
Speaker 6: Yeah from the one traffic center, did you said.
Speaker 3: Oh, you asked me a question?
Speaker 13: From vaccine bills for two six season again come back to win it.
Speaker 3: It took a huge come back.
Speaker 6: We'll let us o birds didn't no game.
Speaker 5: Until an actual bird.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you put twenty five Tuesday his third day of the season last year.
Speaker 3: You don't play games, your sons of bitches. And there's another layer to turn.
Speaker 6: Either of you asked me a question, I did did you ship no please? No dollar?
Speaker 2: Lean against his assets and the number of twenty twenty three?
Speaker 4: What happened is it on side?
Speaker 3: Finally?
Speaker 1: Hang on, I don't I don't think you did this the extra correctly though, because the difference between ask it like if.
Speaker 3: In the middle of the day.
Speaker 1: If you ask your spouse or if you tell your spouse I saw a bird today and they're like, cool and it's over. Yeah, it's probably not great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When you walk in at five twenty in the morning and you start wandering around the studio and you look like you you looked under the desk and you go and then you go you see a bird, there's two things. Number one, it's radio. I'm like, what am I missing? There's a bit here? Look, there's a bit.
Speaker 3: I don't understand the bit.
Speaker 1: And then I look over in the other room behind you and saw us has the seven grid on his face like you guys are in on something. So I'm like, I don't understand what's happening. Then when you walked behind me, I'm like, am I gonna get like? It's something about to happen to me? I thought it was a complete you know, I see dark star across the room kind of it.
Speaker 3: But I go, what joke am I missing? So it wasn't if you had.
Speaker 1: Said, you know again four o'clock in the afternoon, I saw I saw a bird today.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Where the grocer's follow up questions, Yeah, what.
Speaker 3: Do you mean, what kind of a bird? Why does it? Why did it stand out?
Speaker 1: When you ask indoors at five in the morning and didn't say I saw a bird today, you just go did you see a bird? I didn't see a bird indoors. I'm on the fifth floor of a building.
Speaker 3: My favorite was outside outside.
Speaker 6: So then I Zach and Parish came in and I'm in a hurry.
Speaker 10: No worries, and would be the one.
Speaker 3: You how about chicken touch smells kid?
Speaker 4: A bird?
Speaker 11: Huh?
Speaker 4: Not a bird.
Speaker 3: Where I thought I saw it in here? Did you pay to see a bird? Huh?
Speaker 7: In here? Like a bird? Bird?
Speaker 4: Like one of these right now?
Speaker 3: When I saw that this is a bluebird?
Speaker 10: Blue bird?
Speaker 3: Did you see that?
Speaker 10: We need to get to the doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Did you cut off the best part?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you kept going, But the best part was Zach goes, I'm working hard here, and he didn't meet on a pride as he meant, like, my brain's trying to figure out what's happening.
Speaker 3: I don't understand this. There is that part. I started feeling bad.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I think I just hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So your sons of bitches don't love me at all.
Speaker 10: Non you I asked question.
Speaker 4: You did ask question.
Speaker 3: You needed a doctor. You did ask me quite technically cause you said outside. Now this is how I was supposed to go. Maybe I saw a.
Speaker 15: Bird today, pretty blue bird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's completely different.
Speaker 5: I liked it, and I blew around the.
Speaker 14: House and.
Speaker 16: I wanted to tell you I saw a bird yesterday. Did you see I saw a bird yesterday?
Speaker 7: A bird?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I saw like a bird again.
Speaker 4: This is the bit.
Speaker 3: What is the bird theory?
Speaker 12: This theory is going super viral on TikTok right now because apparently you could tell how strong relationship is by testing it out. The way you could test the theory is with a very simple prompt of I saw a bird today, And if your spouse turns stud and starts asking questions about the bird, that means your relationship.
Speaker 3: Is in good standing again.
Speaker 4: You want to hear and looked under the.
Speaker 1: Desk like you were looking for something, and then you said, did you just see a bird?
Speaker 4: That's so different you're asking me about.
Speaker 3: I'm not losing my mind. You're right, he wants hurry watch that studio.
Speaker 4: He never needs anything from me. I'm like, are you okay?
Speaker 14: And he keeps asking me about some damn book outside.
Speaker 3: Now, I will admit sauce.
Speaker 1: As you know, I like to have a standard for a story, right, You got to make sure it goes somewhere. If my wife just looked me right in the eye and said I saw a bird today, I would lean way more towards the second guy and I'd be like, and yeah, but I mean, if you just saw a bird, is it a bird that you've never seen before? That like what am I? I would also be like, what am I missing? If it's just a bird? Not worth telling me? If the bird did something crazy, go on, sure tarodactyl, Sure, sure, I all.
Speaker 3: Sit down and listen to a pterodactle story all day.
Speaker 6: There's a big old bird.
Speaker 1: So it's from steelers are going to be working, and that work is going to continue outside. In a way, you were still you asked the same thing we were thinking is you can't be in here otherwise you're losing your mind.
Speaker 4: So that was a very delayed hoop.
Speaker 1: What are you telling me is you saw one outset and you're okay.
Speaker 3: You don't know what he was doing.
Speaker 14: When I had just chatted for like five minutes and then he comes in here like he's lost.
Speaker 3: Looking under the desk didn't help it. I was hurry.
Speaker 6: But how about by the way, do you think the level of hotness between these two ladies determines the response from their guys, because listen to this.
Speaker 15: Maybe I saw a bird today. I saw pretty bluebird.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 15: It was like, oh no, it was pretty though, and I really liked it around the house.
Speaker 5: But I just thought it.
Speaker 16: Was pretty for I was to tell you I saw a bird yesterday. Did you see I saw a bird yesterday?
Speaker 7: A bird?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw like a bird.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, that guy's right.
Speaker 6: The first lady is a ten yeah, and that guy's like, I'm a tolerated.
Speaker 4: Or or.
Speaker 1: The first lady tells interesting stories, and the second guy is so tired yeah, of meaningless little notes like I saw a bird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not the first time she's brought up something so medium.
Speaker 4: It's take tired of the.
Speaker 14: Second guys like I wish I was throwing from a I wish.
Speaker 3: I was the bird so I could fly away from.
Speaker 7: You and of you.
Speaker 3: Anyway, there you go. I was pinched for time.
Speaker 1: It's again five in the morning not also not the ideal time to try the strategy.
Speaker 13: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't wait till afternoon. No, you know that's very true. I saw a bird.
Speaker 1: Now, Like, my wife doesn't listen to this show, so I could ask her later.
Speaker 3: I wish you get away with this.
Speaker 1: Kel's probably listening to right or release her mom is, Yeah, her mom's listening for sure. Or Leo is and Leo would like make baby talk and like tell yeah or something. Whatever his name is, it doesn't matter. No, it's Louis, whatever.
Speaker 3: Relationship is, and screwed all four of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm working hard here.
Speaker 6: I was trying to figure out I think I still was.
Speaker 3: Let me see working hard, working hard here. I don't get this.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it must have been before that hird.
Speaker 3: Comedy, is it? I must have missed it. Oh, here you go completely cramped back. But I saw a bluebird flying around in here.
Speaker 4: That was really working hard.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 3: He was trying to figure out work hard.
Speaker 4: All know who that is?
Speaker 3: Work out that way? Let's can we try to see how strong our relationship is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw a bird yesterday. Was it on a gutter?
Speaker 3: He was in a gutter?
Speaker 14: Oh, then that person should go to gutterhelmet MN dot com.
Speaker 4: Then you don't have to worry about birds or leaves in your gutters.
Speaker 3: That's a comment, not a question. You guys are in trouble and you actually care because you want to protect my gutters.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted to protect her, to care about my gutter. Yeah, but you did, always have always. Our bond has been strengthened. Thank you thanks to gut Her Helmet and gut Her Helmet mm dot com.
Speaker 6: I desperately want you to do that day and she today, just to see if she was. Who says to you, please do it, please record it please.
Speaker 3: She doesn't like poker stories. She doesn't like stories about KF fan doesn't like stories swear to call the authorities and taken away. She might swear to God this is She might use that recording against you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think if I asked my two daughters too, I think Bailey would be confused, and Harper would snap back so fast.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't she's mini me.
Speaker 3: She'd be like, what a worthless story? I know? I shut up. Yeah, I'm going back to my iPad.
Speaker 1: Mark Parrish is here more of the Powers that morning show after this on the band.
Speaker 6: I love the two responses from Zach and Parish ready.
Speaker 18: Huh huh, huh huh, that's the two used about a porch and may Berry.
Speaker 11: It's pretty good about this old guy talking about birds.
Speaker 14: I guess that's what it would be like. We'd be on the porch and some guy just came up and was like, I saw a bird.
Speaker 3: Huh, that's so good. I'm idiot.
Speaker 1: Chirst Did you watch these season finale of Chad Powers?
Speaker 3: I sure did? You sure did?
Speaker 6: I sure did, and I enjoyed it. I don't want to run anything for people. I haven't seen it yet, but they haven't resolved anything yet.
Speaker 1: Has any show in the history of radio talked more about a show that one person likes, one person hates, and the rest of the show refuses to watch. It's gotten so much free publicity it's worth it's good based just off the he likes it, you hate it. The rest of us aren't very optimistic, but none of us have watched it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for two of us, I would guess that if I.
Speaker 14: Got past the first episode, there are probably some redeeming qualities to it.
Speaker 4: But uh, and Hot keeps saying it's good.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 14: This isn't a bit like where you'd come in here and be like it's terrible, but I have to say it's good, like he has in the past. No, but I think it. I think it's probably legitimately good. He's not the only one. I get a lot of people that are like.
Speaker 4: It's good, it's great song.
Speaker 1: Huh Bonnie Rays or something, Bonnie Ray, pull your hands up, Melissa, Melissa Etherwarde.
Speaker 3: There you go. Yes, let me speak for my client.
Speaker 1: A little columny, a little column, Yeah, listen to the hogster.
Speaker 14: Huh hey, Paul, Yes, sir, Hello, I saw Bonnie yesterday.
Speaker 4: A Bonnie Yeah, outside like a Bonnie Rate.
Speaker 3: A Bonnie Rate. Yeah. Oh someone pull your hands up? What hawk? Yeah? Huh, Bonnie Rate's got some slammers. I can make it if you don't. Are you kidding down the lad that's a great, great tune. You're welcome. Have you met her hogs?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I have not. I'd like to, huh huh.
Speaker 9: You know on the phone book, in the phone the phone book, it would be rate Bonnie Yeah, yeah, one to ten hog ten ten?
Speaker 3: How you do love? What was it yesterday?
Speaker 1: Bonnies and Connies and connies Yeah, I'll take them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, howks in?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: H huh Bonnies and connies, why not?
Speaker 3: I doubt there's a lot of kids with either name, right.
Speaker 6: Like bunnies and uh chereful bunnies and honey sure sure, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Anyway, good morning, good morning, morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Oh so, I don't know if you guys saw on Twitter yesterday, but does zach Calverson when he was a little, oh we little Zachy Halverson met u Pierre Marc Bouchard.
Speaker 3: Is that right? And Zachary had like right.
Speaker 4: Blonde locks outside.
Speaker 3: Blonde locks or whatever.
Speaker 1: You get like a nice little haircut going there and then full circle. Man, Now you work for the Minnesota while the radio networking there you are in the press box, and who do you get another picture with like what twenty years later?
Speaker 3: Close to maybe.
Speaker 1: Probably you're Yeah, you're a cute kidsacus I was now or then hang on a second, both, How long is it going to take you to peel the monomally monopoly thing off the thing?
Speaker 4: What's the first thing you do? Well, if you don't start sipping, you start peeling.
Speaker 3: I don't have one of mine. He's talking to me.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you would never yell at you like that, You would start peeling let's see if you want to Ane.
Speaker 3: Say, I threw all of them away, and I know it was guard hits.
Speaker 4: What just one?
Speaker 10: They don't get them on. We don't get them on plastic cups.
Speaker 3: You only get them on a coffee in a large. Don't you get him on a large?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you get them this week. Yeah, shorted, many must.
Speaker 3: Be out of the cups at that location.
Speaker 13: Well, this is twenty twenty one. What the sweet Harry? I will go back and raise hell. He gets McDonald's for you guys. Everyone's say, you.
Speaker 3: Guys, you're not gonna get Monopoly cups.
Speaker 4: I don't want it, but it wasting our time.
Speaker 6: Call him and tell them you're coming back for you Monopoly, and Hell's coming with you.
Speaker 1: So I didn't you know, you know, we heard when when they announced it was coming back to a lot of it's digital, right. I don't know if you guys have seen this ship. So kiddo wanted McDonald's the other day. So we get it. I peel one off and it says like you have won a food item with like a price value from like it was like two seventy nine to I don't know, four fifty nine and I'm like, what, it's a range, and then you have to take that thing and scan it into the app, and then in the app it shows.
Speaker 3: You what you have won.
Speaker 1: So it's like you find out you win delay delay delay, then.
Speaker 3: You find out what you've won when you go to the app.
Speaker 1: And it was like a breakfast sandwich that I'm I'm not interested in that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, so yeah, they forced it.
Speaker 1: They don't just give you a little the little slip anymore that says like, you know, small fry, you gotta go to the app, man, they got to.
Speaker 3: Figure it out. Then, oh yeah, like that.
Speaker 10: The map, Like.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I just want to instantly know what I hey, free fry, cool free large died coke coolreakfast right now. Well, and then they tell you, by the way to keep the game piece after you scan it into the app.
Speaker 3: Guard I immediately threw it away.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So if I ever, if we ever do like get the piece you need for the million dollars.
Speaker 3: Or whatever, well that one I would keep.
Speaker 7: That one.
Speaker 1: I would be probably a little more protective of a mc muffin, probably a little more defensive park place.
Speaker 10: They're going to get a little bit more respect.
Speaker 1: I suppose and Mark. We've talked about this in the past, but those of us who were die hard old school McDonald's monopoly players that when we had the map, if you went there enough because you truly were prize chasing, after like two weeks, everybody had the map entirely filled out except.
Speaker 3: For the piece that was missing exactly.
Speaker 1: So all it was really for was to figure out which one is the one that you need, so you could tell we need Connecticut.
Speaker 4: That's what you need. Great cool information.
Speaker 3: That will help. None. We're not gonna get We're not gonna get it.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna get it stolen, it handed out.
Speaker 10: He already gave it to a family member.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Correct. I had that freaking map though, and it was stacked.
Speaker 11: And pat cherished it. You knew exactly what it was the whole time.
Speaker 1: I knew exactly which piece you needed, slow peel to each one, just like a scratch off lottery.
Speaker 4: Is this North Carolina?
Speaker 3: No Land? Again, that's that's not one.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: You guys were talking you find the bird No.
Speaker 6: But I was just watching trailer for a movie that's gonna be great. But I'm not going to tell you guys what it is because you'll never like it.
Speaker 3: What is it? I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Now, this is fantastic. Now, this is a reverse boy who cried wolf. Now he can't tell us what he likes, because then what he can do is he can wait till one of us goes, hey, I saw such and such and it was really good, and he could be like, that was the.
Speaker 4: Trailer I liked.
Speaker 1: I knew you guys weren't gonna watch it if I said I did.
Speaker 6: Because this one's gonna I mean, there's no doubt it's gonna be great. This looks hilarious, fantastic comedy, comedy.
Speaker 3: No, it come out.
Speaker 6: Let me see, looks like it comes out. Well, the trailer came out two weeks ago. It's gonna be on Prime. It looks fantastic. Well, it's just November twelfth, it comes out. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: Wow. Is it called playdate? I'm not saying because that that is Kevin It is Kevin James. I know it's look at that looks great.
Speaker 1: It's I've watched the first three seconds.
Speaker 4: It's got Kevin James in it.
Speaker 3: See now you've already ruined it. He already hates it. He already hates it because you're just like, oh, without even looking it up.
Speaker 1: It's got Kevin James in the first three seconds.
Speaker 3: And how do you say his name? Richard rich is the Rickson I don't know, t U d y k. He is the pirate in Uh yeah, that guy. How do you say?
Speaker 10: Allan?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's got three of them. Uh yeah, yeah, the pirate from uh uh.
Speaker 3: They throw balls at each other dodge ball. Oh yeah, it looks good. But now you'll never watch it. So you told him what it was gonna be.
Speaker 4: I wasn't watch it if it's you don't like it.
Speaker 3: Kevin James is the star anyway, he probably wouldn't like it either because of the Kevin James thing. No, you're not a huge fan of him.
Speaker 1: I don't like Kevin James, but I like the the Allen Richmond guy.
Speaker 3: He's great. That's name is the guy that plays Jack Reacher exactly? Yeah. Yeah, is Jack reach around?
Speaker 14: So I asked, when I walk in, man, why is he fighting kids?
Speaker 1: Remember we had Kevin James in studio. He is a green his studio on the show, and he seemed very nice.
Speaker 3: And and Sauce was very nice to him. Ntil he walked out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I do.
Speaker 3: Huh, huh outside, what is this move? What is this? It's called playdate? Looks really good. It's got twenty million views in two weeks. Yeah, it looks great. Huh. Bucky Cheese. Yeah, that's Bunny Bucky Cheese. Huh. What's sauce?
Speaker 1: Percent chance you give this a chance? Thirty thirty percent chance that you watch it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's hired than I expected.
Speaker 1: That's higher than I expected to it's got guns in it. Yeah, but I think the it's Kevin James. I think the chances that you actually watch this is a single digits. Huh, unless we force you to do it for me, do yeah, like at a gun point or something.
Speaker 3: Why just because we want to shoot.
Speaker 1: You, because that's a playdate for us, right, killing me?
Speaker 3: No, just threatening violence. Yeah, I don't want to kill you. Yeah, I want to see you piss yourself. Oh well, just take me off to dinner and fill me with water.
Speaker 2: Sauce.
Speaker 1: I believe the Joker once said to Badman, I don't want to kill you.
Speaker 3: You complete me. Oh well, I'm doing your game tonight at Maynards. You complete? How about that?
Speaker 1: Sauce is hosting and Maynards what open for indicials game live and the host is Sauce Ye. I tried to get a hold of my friends at Trivia and Maffi and go, you have no idea what you're walking into.
Speaker 14: Yeah, a few times to read the manual they said out.
Speaker 4: But hey, here we are.
Speaker 3: I hope they all tell you the subbird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well i'd go. Front Fate Sports is next. This is the Power Trip Money, join the fan, Join Justin guard.
Speaker 14: That's Guardsy this Sunday at Gray's Food Hall for a Purple Watch party. Can watch the Purple in action against Detroit this Sunday at noon. Enjoy great food and drinks and enter for your shot to win awesome prizes every quarter. Get all the details now a king dot com to your calendar.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, welcome to the Potet Morning Show. Mark Parrish.
Speaker 2: Good, I've got I got something now what I saw a bird yesterday?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 3: Let's do fun page.
Speaker 2: I was I was wondering just how my relationship was with everybody here wants to sports presented by Holiday Station Store.
Speaker 1: Holiday Station Stores, you guys are the best you can get. I was talking to Holiday, but you guys are fine. I think I'm closer to Holiday than you guys. But they have some flower seeds, they have pretzels, they have the red bull, they have lottery tickets, they have gas.
Speaker 3: Right, got it all.
Speaker 1: But you can get a couple of red bulls and then get one free by two, get one free for a limited time. Those eight and a half ounce red bulls, the basic matchine flavors you want of red bulls at Holiday three for the price of two, Thanks Holiday, Thank you.
Speaker 14: Counter Roady In thirty five E Holiday Great diet Coke play, said Connor Roady.
Speaker 3: I think I.
Speaker 1: Don't know who County Connor Roady. I can't even say it incorrectly. Correctly, County Roady nailed it. No, I want one of those pretzels.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and a diet coke. Remember when they sent the ones directly here? Yeah, that was a good time. That was good. Remember when you're in the Beatles?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, was that fun? All right?
Speaker 1: Should we go around the world here, Let's start with the Minnesota Wild They lost again, Yeah, in overtime, this time to the Winnipeg Jets. Kyle Connor, your overtime game winner, former Wild Beast Nino Nita Rider tied it up late in the third.
Speaker 3: The Wild did trail two rip. That's not good.
Speaker 1: Nope, But then they took a three to two lead early not early, I guess what midway through the third? When did they take the Johansen scored midway through the third.
Speaker 3: Five minutes in.
Speaker 1: So they lose yet again, three, five and three. Now on the season, one two and two at home. They still have three more games in this homestand including Pittsburgh tomorrow night at seven o'clock. Right here on the fan, I assume I haven't looked at the schedule. Nobody ever emails me this schedule. One reports. Not great, but better I think is a word to use. They're starting to turn it around. There was encouraging signs.
Speaker 14: I think if they played that game ten times, they would have went one nice seven or eight of them, but just didn't get some bounces here and didn't earn some bounces here. They have work to do, but like I said, there were encouraging signs and hopefully they can can figure it out against a team like Pittsburgh who lost it also lost in overtime yesterday to Philly.
Speaker 3: Did we need Parish to see a spinner?
Speaker 7: Ram?
Speaker 1: Or two, because was there.
Speaker 14: I did, Stefan, the you and Brian Rolston of course the clap bomber himself.
Speaker 1: Jesus, did you play with all those guys but Gabrick and correct, Yes I did.
Speaker 3: But yeah, why were they back? Why were they all back?
Speaker 14: Well, they're celebrating the twenty fifth anniversary later on.
Speaker 10: I wasn't there yet.
Speaker 1: Oh you weren't there yet? Oh I see, wasn't yet got it?
Speaker 4: Got it all those guys?
Speaker 10: Oh geez, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh, I think.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, I think I think there there.
Speaker 14: It's throughout the season, so like I think next week there's some some players that are coming in.
Speaker 4: How many times is Parish is gonna be there?
Speaker 11: I'm well asuming every hasn't everyone seen me enough?
Speaker 14: The Year one wasn't that the Island Year one guy wasn't Like I said, they're just it's it's a whole celeb first wave.
Speaker 11: Probably groups of guys that played together, something like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 14: The coaches. We had Jacques a couple of weeks ago in town, which home.
Speaker 11: You weren't there for that, but uh, you know, I didn't want to interrupt this night.
Speaker 3: It looked like he was having a good time. We should hear from Jacka at some point here.
Speaker 6: Are they having a get together? For everybody who sat in the press box, I'll.
Speaker 1: Be they Who were you closest with when you played with the Wow that was that were like he.
Speaker 11: Was serving the elevator elevator? Who were you best friends were to those guys? I mean, yeah, Rolston Butch Wallsey, Yeah, we did. We all did a lot together, you know, it was it was a good group of guys.
Speaker 10: It was a good team.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 11: You know, Keith Conny, you know you kind of you kind of seemed to split up in ages. I guess that's kind of how it seems to go for most part. But yeah, but but that being said, not like everybody. Uh uh but Terry Newmalan, I freaking knew me. I love Nummi the Finns. I always seem to get along really really well with the Finns. ME call those guys. Uh yeah, I was all great friends with those guys. And that's that's the beauty of being on a teams. You're kind of instantly gained some new great friends.
Speaker 4: What's that like, Well, first of all, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Find a job, you like, what's it like to be the crypt keeper by the way. You okay, I got this.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I picked up something over the weekend and yeah, working through a lot better.
Speaker 14: I quick moving TVs.
Speaker 3: Parish. Do you have a frog in your throat? Uh?
Speaker 4: Do you want one?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Golden Gopher football team hosts Michigan State's Saturday at two thirty right here on the fan you go. Has got absolutely as Sauce likes to say, boat raced last week by the Iowa Hawke Gys. But Michigan State is to five and the Big Ten they are three and five overall.
Speaker 2: Hi, my grim, Hello, two thirty kickoff. We'll take here at twelve thirty, right here. Yeah, you got to get this one right Saturday. I haven't seen the latest. Is it?
Speaker 3: What four? Is that what you told me yesterday?
Speaker 14: It's three and a half. Michigan State has lost five straight games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they've gotten beat bad and a couple of them one at home, like UCLA killed them, a couple of thirteen. They put on a pretty good showing against Michigan. I'm still not sold at Michigan's great, So maybe maybe that was deceptive. But as we talked about yesterday. Each it's a new deal each week, I mean it. And even with this Gopher team, right they're five and oh at home, oh and three on the road, So hopefully, hopefully it works this week they get back in the win column and then head into November with a chance to rack up a couple more wins and put themselves into a position to go someplace warm in December.
Speaker 3: And that's what about eight wins?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I haven't dived too much into because some of the bulls rotate, and so some year you go to Vegas, some year you go to Charlotte, some year you go to Nashville. Some years you go to Jacksonville. So it there's some rotation involved and it changes periodically. So it'd be you know, if you got to win, you got to win a lot to get to Florida. Those are that's that's the Outback Bowl, the Citrus Bowl, you know, and on up.
Speaker 3: So it's a.
Speaker 2: Pretty decent group of bulls. So yeah, eight would put you in a pretty good spot, and six gets you in someplace.
Speaker 3: So that's that's kind of where they stand.
Speaker 2: So at least one more win they got to get to to go someplace.
Speaker 3: But certainly.
Speaker 2: The expectations were an r to you know, hopefully put together a season that puts you in a decent spot.
Speaker 14: There's ESPN projections after week nine now saying they could possibly go in the Phoenix.
Speaker 3: That'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Gophers played there a few years ago. That's at the baseball field where the Diamondbacks play and the die hard fans remember that was a tough night. The Gophers beat West Virginia. The Gophers traveled very well. You know, a lot of Minnesota's are you know, in Arizona during that.
Speaker 3: Time of year, so it was. It was a good crowd.
Speaker 2: There were seven people from West Virginia there and Minnesota won that game.
Speaker 3: But the field was terrible.
Speaker 2: It was the guys were sliding all over the place because they put sod football sod on top of the baseball turf and just thought that would be fine and it was slippery and sliding. So anyway, yeah, that'd be fine. Phoenix in December. Nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Hm. Great hotel too, really, yeah, what's so great about it? I don't know it was.
Speaker 2: It was it was out in the out in the countryside.
Speaker 3: The Hotel Coral Essex, but a handful.
Speaker 1: The lights got a big neon sign on the side of the building there, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Who cho who do they say the Gophers will play that game? Iowa State?
Speaker 6: Ooh ooh, I want a national championship with them.
Speaker 2: Gophers actually played I was fat in a bowl game in Arizona back in eight maybe oh seven, oh seven, probably no. Eight, eight or nine somewhere there.
Speaker 4: We believe you. Yeah, yeah, it's got to be in that range.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 1: So do we have a line for Michigan State? Well, after the break, okay, and then before that. Let's try this. The Minnesota Timberwolves host the Lakers tonight at eight thirty. Now, Parish Lebron is not playing for them currently, Luca is not currently playing for them, and it's currently not playing for us. But take a shot at this. Luca's just played two games this year and he got hurt. Okay, how many points a game is Luca averaging after two games?
Speaker 3: How many points per game?
Speaker 11: I think I remember you guys talking about him having a big first night opening night.
Speaker 1: Thirty nine, Oh jeez, thirty nine would be a pretty big average. It's forty six so far. Yeah, I believe he's had games of forty nine and forty three. I was almost in the right decade, just forty six points a game. But Doug, it doesn't matter. He's not playing. I think he's out for like, I don't know a handful of games still. So Wolves are of like seven and a half point favorites. No Lebron, no Luca. Yeah, but basically just have to stop Austin Reeves. He's averaging thirty five other night, yeah, forty one the other night as well. He's killing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but who cares? Yeah, I mean howt cares?
Speaker 10: High care?
Speaker 3: Hmm okay, huh huh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of the last time I saw an actual bird that I thought was interesting.
Speaker 3: I had you seen a bald eagle? Yeah, but again I got us basement. Well, but again, there was a growing up in Chicago.
Speaker 1: There was a handful of them that we saw all the time, so I kind of got numb to them.
Speaker 3: They're awesome, but you've seen them once, you have seen them a thousand times. Yeah, that's like I said my dad.
Speaker 1: When we would have people from out of town over or whatever, my dad would be like, do you want.
Speaker 4: To see the eagles? Nasty?
Speaker 1: And he would drive them all the way across the lake just to see the Eagles. Yeah, And I'm like, Dad, would they playing take it easy?
Speaker 3: I don't get that. Joe Grim does. I got it.
Speaker 1: We'll come up with the line for Mike Grim. We'll do more of what really matters. My dad will take you on a boat ride to see the Eagles. Yes, saus Don Henley, how Stalhurts.
Speaker 3: Do it? More of the power Chip Morning Shoe after.
Speaker 14: This on the fan, It's a Wild Wednesday here on kf A N and we're taking your talkbacks for tickets all day long. Use the talkback feature in the iHeart Radio. Have to tell us your all time favorite wild moment, whether it's a game winning goal, just maybe your first time seeing them in person. Send us your talkbacks all day for your chance to score tickets to tomorrow's game against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Speaker 3: I don't mind. It is not even close.
Speaker 1: If we're going to be serious, is this going to be a serious sports conversation or are we just gonna move on to be slap asses?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 10: Do we do serious?
Speaker 3: Once in our line.
Speaker 1: I was at Joe's Sensors in Bloomington when Brunette scored and I thought the place was going to shake to the ground. It was a top three or like Minneapolis miracle and then maybe that is second. That's how close it was. I didn't have to be at the game. It didn't matter. Was that game in Colorado anyway, Yes, didn't matter the fact that that the entire bar lost its mind. It was freaking aw awesome. Yep, that was so much fun.
Speaker 3: That was I was.
Speaker 11: Home already that year. Yes, I'm surprised at that. Who are you with at the time, the Islanders And no, I remember, you know, being around and being out at a bar that night too, not necessarily watching the game, and and just seeing the enthusiasm and the place going crazy. And that was one of the reasons that I just I'll never forget that moment. That was one of those I want to play here moments.
Speaker 3: Man, I missed Joe. Sensors and Blooming Yeah.
Speaker 4: Awesome, great food hometown right there.
Speaker 1: We used to do uh we huld to do Vikings ncensored there back in the old day as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's where star ate that like three pound hamburger that one time out for ice cream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sensors had those badass like onion strings. Oh my god, yeah, God.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 14: Vikings uncensored. See really see what you did? That's good stuff, sauce. You get it like you guys like swore?
Speaker 3: Nope? Were you topless? Nope? You'll get there. Okay, you don't get it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Michigan State is the opponent this weekend against the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Speaker 3: Mike, you're not from Michigan, are you? I'm not? Thank God? Thank god farmers in Michigan who went to Michigan State. That's noteworthy. I mean, there's magic. We got magic. Anybody else.
Speaker 11: Mike Yorkers. Who the hell is Mike york I believe the name of state after him?
Speaker 3: Brilliant?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, the relatively Chris Hansen, he's Michigan State.
Speaker 4: Ye, all right, Chris.
Speaker 1: Are you willing to look at Darryl Thompson and say why did you bring those condoms and zema?
Speaker 3: I have a transcript. I'd like to read it to you. Don't leave.
Speaker 4: I'd like to talk to you first.
Speaker 3: I have some questions.
Speaker 4: The police are waiting outside.
Speaker 3: Darryl.
Speaker 1: I still will argue it's one of the greatest TV shows of all time. Is true reality TV. That is reality. That's somebody's life ending as it should. But I'm just saying, just watch somebody's life crumble. What we deserve every second to catch your predator freaking awesome?
Speaker 3: Lord doesn't he still do it online? He sure does, well, he sure does.
Speaker 1: Paul Uh Jackie Jackie the joke man. Martlene went there, James Con went there. Yeah, I think did James Cohn last year?
Speaker 2: And you wish we I know we did something one of the uh from maybe it was from Michigan bridges.
Speaker 3: Uh was he from Michigan?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, yeah he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's who it was. Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: Walter and uh and and uh, Elf James Con says, uh, you bet you will eat sugar plums, make gingerbread hosts, and will even paint eggs.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 6: How you get that in? But I'm doing my best this week to pick a better.
Speaker 3: One for you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and Elf, James Con says, everyone in Michigan is great.
Speaker 3: This football game is fun. Yeah, that would be great. Okay, we can try to get that one in.
Speaker 6: And as uh as Sonny Corleoni says, bought a beet bot a bat, bought a boot bought a beet. I just wonder what DT would do, said Bota deep baa boo ba a.
Speaker 1: Beat Grim, Miss America, nineteen sixty one. Nancy Fleming is a graduate of Michigan State. Maybe you should have said something like all I care about his world peace?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, I look good in a bikini. Yeah, that would be nice. I didn't see that quote directly from her. I just assumed she said that.
Speaker 3: At some point. Rosie saw it. He was there.
Speaker 1: He covered it like a blanket. George the animal steals from Michigan State. We gotta get to the turnbuckle, all right. Uh, here we go, Grim. Tom Sizemore in Saving Private Ryan.
Speaker 3: What a great what a great guy, great film. Maybe we should avoid that one too. You know, Tom Sizemore is from Michigan State. That's what it says on the card here, because.
Speaker 6: Tom Sizemore has got some good ones. But I don't know, do we like the James Con things at all? I mean, do we like like botta Beep.
Speaker 7: Beep?
Speaker 1: I like the sugar plums, bake ginger bread houses, and paint eggs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, cool, that one's good.
Speaker 6: That way, we'll we'll take it easy on you.
Speaker 3: Let's sleep next week, swing the other way. There, I'm sending it to you right now. All right, I'll see anything. Yeah. Michigan State quote. There you go, dude, hawk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michigan State had two Dream teamers, Irvin Magic Johnson and Scott Skiles.
Speaker 6: What these waves of mine styles?
Speaker 1: Still one of my favorite NBA guesses of all times. We asked you to name the dream team, and you guessed Scott Skiles.
Speaker 3: I'm just surprised. I knew that he was from Indiana.
Speaker 7: We were.
Speaker 1: We were so floored that you knew who he was, and we were even more floor that you thought he was good enough to be on the Dream Team?
Speaker 3: Correct? Who did I get him? Messed up with?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 4: Remember?
Speaker 3: You guys determined one day that I got a mess I.
Speaker 1: Think we thought you met Steve Kerr, But Steve Kerr was also not on the Dream Team.
Speaker 2: I think Skyles was from Indiana. You might have maybe you played against him.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, because honestly, like John Stockton was a short white guy on that team. Chris Mullen wasn't sure Lay was on the team. I mean, it's it's either Stockton or no one. Yeah, yeah, Scott.
Speaker 3: Skiles had a little sneaky career though he could score, and he did some coaching. He made some money.
Speaker 14: He was a great NBA jam player, but wasn't one of the twelve best.
Speaker 2: He was Christian, Yeah, he made it.
Speaker 4: That was his name, Christian right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah guy?
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Should have been Shack. Yeah, should have been shocked. They wanted somebody from college basketball. Should have been shacked. They took late in the Yeah, Port Indiana, you nailed a dude.
Speaker 3: Why wasn't it Shack? I don't know, but it should have been that close to your post, No, I.
Speaker 1: Think I mean because they had Patrick Ewing and David Robinson. Maybe they just didn't need a third center. But even what a twenty one year old or whatever Shack would have been unbelievables.
Speaker 3: Was the first round to be a draft pick, so he wasn't a bad player.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the dream team, though very different.
Speaker 2: Very Differcott Skyles might hold the scoring record for an opponent at Williams Arena.
Speaker 3: I can't remember. It's up there. I think I think he had forty four one night. They retired his number at Michigan State. Scott Skiles, not a dream was a very good dream Team, but he was busy.
Speaker 1: How about Scott Scots While he was at While he was at Michigan State, was arrested in charge with felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of meryljuana.
Speaker 3: The cocaine charge was dropped. You got him Mine.
Speaker 1: Pleaded guilty to the marijuana possession, served a fifteen days in jail.
Speaker 3: It's not mine, that's that Indiana upbringing. Yeah, that's what happens. You got to do a little cookai A guy liked to read right now, it's not a big deal. Back then, it was you know, capital punishment.
Speaker 4: Making one hundred.
Speaker 3: I know what movie I'm referencing.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: It says from eighty nine to ninety four he played for the Magic, but not with Magic on the dream Team.
Speaker 3: That's made me worse, It says that.
Speaker 2: Wikipedia, as reported by KFA and Radio.
Speaker 6: Yeah, first round, twenty second overall not bad. And he was too busy to take the dream Team spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was busy, too busy to doing coke in college, fighting for his women because he's from Indiana.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you gotta fight. Sometimes you gotta fight for your burger spot.
Speaker 4: At walmart yep, that almost stand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what's crazy about Wikipedia?
Speaker 1: Quickly, if we can be serious again, think of your you work your ass off, your coach, you're playing basketball, have hell of a career, You're a dumb college kid, and you do a little coke, you have a little weed, and now it's forever on your Wikipedia page. And now it's like, Hey, Scott Skyle's good at and one of the first things I.
Speaker 3: See is while at East Lansing he had cocaine, and this is.
Speaker 4: That's just it follows you forever.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How much would he pay to have that just expunged from Hisickiedia page?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Sure, but it could go right back back on.
Speaker 3: But I don't think a lot of people outside of the Patrick Marshore Scotts how many hits that particular page? You got one? When asked by two of them.
Speaker 6: When asked by a reporter in two thousand and three to describe what Eddie Curry could do to improve his rebounding, Scott Skyles said, jump.
Speaker 19: Well, that's a lot of SaaS, which is interesting because Scott Allen Skiles Senior s a s s a lot of SaaS out of Scott Skyles.
Speaker 1: He loves cocaine. Yeah, all right, more of what really matters after this. This is the power Thank you on the van.
Speaker 3: Hey Rubs.
Speaker 14: This football season, Bell Bank is giving one KFE and listener each week one thousand dollars to pay it forward to a charity of their choice to set over to KFE dot comic keyword contests, learn more and enter today. That's KFE dot com keyword contests.
Speaker 3: Thanks there zecho. Here we are mornings.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do what really matters. I'll do scores and stats around the world of sports. Chris will change your life. Your life's gonna be better, it's gonna be different. But by learning something.
Speaker 10: I cannot wait.
Speaker 4: Increase knowledge. Huh, that's why I come in.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it be better to know more than the les?
Speaker 10: You guys just teach me so much.
Speaker 3: That's what we do. Well. Buckle up, buddy.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: The vikings are at the Lions Sunday at noon, right here on the fan. The Vikings are three and four, The Lions are five and two. You know, stuff gets thrown out on the Internet and it's from some twittercount that you've never heard of before. Yeah, even if it's got the check mark, So they're paying the eight dollars a month and you're like, I don't know what this is. Are the Giants rumors legit? Did you see those the Russell Wilson or Jameis Winston?
Speaker 3: I have numbers.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 3: I only saw one account tweet this, so it's probably not true.
Speaker 1: But obviously the Vikings need a quarterback, not necessarily a starter. JJ's the starter, Yeah, but they have Max Brozember. They clearly need a third. So there's people online throwing out Russell Wilson and Jameis Winston as options because clearly the Giants have moved on to Jackson Dart and those two guys are quote available.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what they're going to do, but they need a third one quick, just for injury reasons, not to actually get in there and sling it.
Speaker 3: That's it's for JJ. Here's my thirty second thoughts on that.
Speaker 14: Can you make it thirteen seconds and so of thirty I don't think they move on from Jamis Winston. He's a great locker room guy and they all love him. And I don't know if they would bring in Russell Wilson because of his reputation.
Speaker 3: And because Libert does on as there is that. What really matters though, is this I'm still what so you're saying they won't move on round?
Speaker 1: No, I giants will I spe Winsday. They love Winston. He's just good to have around. He's a good lockery Winston's Oh yeah, I've smoked if you yeah, it sounds like it's the worst cigarette you ever smoked.
Speaker 4: Good question, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, probably.
Speaker 14: I mean there were some cheapy cigarettes that I probably had back in the day, but uh yeah, probably like a I mean, the best cigarette ever had was a cool No, those are fine. Lucky strikes are too harsh because it's unfiltered. It was probably a parliament light. Those were outstanding.
Speaker 3: You must have been so cool.
Speaker 14: Oh god, I thought I was. I love smoking. It'll be twenty years since I last had my first cigarette.
Speaker 3: A month and a half.
Speaker 1: Good for you, hang on, since you last had your first cigarette.
Speaker 14: My last cigarette was twenty It'll be twenty years ago on December fifteenth.
Speaker 10: Here's to another twenty years.
Speaker 14: Because Garlar asked me to quit because I was driving him somewhere and I had the windows down and it was zero degrees. He's like he got to stop doing that Habit's disgusting. Then about ten minutes later, after I'd dropped him off, I coughed up blood, and I'm like, yeah, it's probably enough of this habit.
Speaker 1: I it's so weird because at the auto show I peede blood and my doctor told me stopped drinking energy drinks. And that lasted about a month, and right back on the old wagons blood did.
Speaker 4: Hey, I didn't cough up blood. That's worse now.
Speaker 3: Sure it is being blooded like you were peeing blood and Zach coughed up blood. Oh good? What's going on?
Speaker 14: The milkshakes bring all the boys to the art, damn right?
Speaker 6: Were originally alcoholic. They were made with whiskey as one of the ingredients. After the nineteen hundreds, milkshakes began to use syrups instead and the name changed its meaning milkshakes were originally alcoholic drinks.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, no thanks. The black Tap?
Speaker 3: Right? Is it the Venetian where? I think it's a Venetian? Right? The black Tap? You guys know what I'm talking about? Guess at that bar?
Speaker 4: I mean, Zach, You're you're like a Vegas one on one.
Speaker 3: How do you not know.
Speaker 7: The Venetian.
Speaker 3: You have a couple of more figures. I need to get up to the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're allowed to walk into the.
Speaker 14: Once, and I didn't feel like I was allowed to walk.
Speaker 6: I was there this weekend and I felt the same way as that go.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I gave him a couple of hundred dollars, flipped them all the bird and left. Huh.
Speaker 1: But there's a there's a restaurant called the Black Tap that has those giant milkshakes and a lot of them.
Speaker 4: Are you know you can booze them up? And I'm just like, I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't want booze in my milkshakes, especially not for forty dollars or whatever they charge of that freaking restaurant.
Speaker 6: Hey, Saucy, do you remember or were you too drunk to remember how much you paid for that Jagger red bull that you bought me?
Speaker 4: I remember exactly forty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh about that?
Speaker 1: And the guy looked at us like, are you sure? So we talked about this off air, Chris. Here's what I don't understand about. This is not just Vegas, this is just market correction in general. I don't understand this. I get the whole gotcha version like, let's say you walk up, you don't know what they're gonna charge you. You say, WG red Bull and it's forty five dollars. They already poored it like you're stuck, right, what are you gonna do? Say, I don't want I mean you could.
Speaker 3: Drive, but definitely could. Yeah, it does walk away.
Speaker 1: I guess, but they got you, and they're gonna guilty into paying for that forty five dollars once. My guess is you did not circle back for a drink number two once you realize it was forty five dollars if.
Speaker 3: I didn't need it, But say about no, I definitely don't, right.
Speaker 1: But my point is, how how can a bar sustain when you get burned and then you say I'm not paying forty five again, when if if it was twelve dollars a drink, you might have seven of them.
Speaker 14: I don't know, right, Well, I think bars like that. It's a lot of drink tickets from gambling, and it's also some people are in the like bonus in the mindset of I'm on vacation, I don't care what it costs, right.
Speaker 1: I still can't believe that at forty five dollars a drink. But you have to live on a different planet of money to be able to just pump forty five dollars into every single drink.
Speaker 14: But not a lot of people are drinking double yag red bulls.
Speaker 3: Well, they like to party.
Speaker 11: If they like to party, what if they just want to they're still paying for it, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, either way, you just go up and buy wanting buy another one forty five bucks or two.
Speaker 6: By the way, it was completely my fault because the guy poured the single and kind of showed it to me and he'd already given me way more.
Speaker 3: It was seventy.
Speaker 6: I was talking to Sauce, who was smashed. Yeah, so and I didn't And he said you sure you want a double? And I said yeah, and then he poured.
Speaker 3: Basically, it was an entire couple of yeah, I'm going to spoils.
Speaker 1: I was skunkered in Las Vegas. Let's just say, you're not up or you're not down. You're kind of around even so money is not just got there.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: Also, and the first thing you do is you go to the bar and you order a double yagg red bull.
Speaker 3: What's the most you would pay for that?
Speaker 1: Drink and then go back again for the same price where you don't feel like you're getting gouged. Twelve dollars, that's about what I would say, somewhere at twelve to fourteen range, and it's a double.
Speaker 3: It's a double in Vegas. Yeah, you're paying double digits.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be in at twelve to fifteen range forty five, forty five.
Speaker 14: But also there was mine and Hockey's famous skipping over to Elton John at Caesar's and he stopped outside of a bar.
Speaker 3: Hawk got the same thing.
Speaker 14: I got a bod Katonic and Hawk paid like ninety four dollars for those two and.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know idea.
Speaker 14: Then he invited dob into the concertdiculous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's uh, I mean, I would guess, I don't even know. I could probably get a bottle of Yegg for about forty six dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, Web the store, Yeah yeah in Vegas, Vegas, go to one of those stores.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the way, check this out.
Speaker 3: And so it's on ESPN right now on the bottom of the scroll there.
Speaker 1: If the Lions win on Sunday, first ever six game winning streak against.
Speaker 3: The Vikings in our histories.
Speaker 1: They've never won six straight, but they have a five game win streak against US, and they're going for six on Sunday for the first time ever.
Speaker 14: And there is any point favorites. I mean, you guys are out, but is anybody hawk? Are you going to take the Lions and the survivor bit?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 3: I don't go against the Vikings. Yeah I can't either. Already made my pick? Yeah, yep. Sweet What really matters though, is this?
Speaker 14: Sorry, I'll tell you who I took LA. They're fifteen point favorites Saints.
Speaker 3: Which La the Rams? The Rams.
Speaker 14: They're playing the Saints in a back up second round pick, quarterback Tyler Shook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy.
Speaker 6: The Mlaan Jumping Spider is a small jumping spider that lives at elevations up to sixty seven hundred.
Speaker 3: It's a twenty two thousand.
Speaker 6: Feet whoa whoa boys maneh uh. It makes the candidate for the highest known permanent resident on Earth, the Himalayan Jumping Spot.
Speaker 3: Don't jump, buddy, You're way too high up there. Don't do it. Maybe don't mean to jump. Maybe the one that carried.
Speaker 1: Him and he is unbelievably confused.
Speaker 3: How the sweet hell do I get down. That's kind of a cute spider. All right, God, Dan, I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 14: It's called its real name is tom No like the scientific man.
Speaker 3: Oh can't.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it right now. Can't wait for you to try this one. The orpheus, Oh man superstits, whoa wow, I could go first, like the last part.
Speaker 3: There you've seen some. I'd like to see more.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm no Thanksgiving. Have you gotten invited? You know, well, you're always You're always invited. Thanks, all of you are invited.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I think I invited you last years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're always invited.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Then Paul these whoa, oh, they they're cannibals.
Speaker 1: They will eat each other because there's so little food at that elevation.
Speaker 11: Do what you gotta do each other? Listen to the hogs. You wanna come over to the Donner party?
Speaker 14: Yeah, uh no, I didn't think you'd go into his apartment.
Speaker 3: That's Damer I got. It's okay, swinging as.
Speaker 14: One's a flap, sweat and tastes. I think we're working on one in man Cato. I think sometime in December. Man Cato Ballroom, great spot, right, love that spot.
Speaker 3: Old school man. Yeah, I didn't think it was open anymore.
Speaker 14: Bro Oh, well, come and called me yesterday. But yeah, you played there a bunch, right.
Speaker 6: Not a bunch, but I've definitely played there. I'm hoping that you're right because I had heard that they were no longer open.
Speaker 1: Oh really, well, if they are on the brink of closing, maybe this is going to be like City Pages when they gave Meat Sauce the sports talk Host of the Year award and man about a month later closed up shot permanently.
Speaker 14: Yeah. I mean that was the pandemic. But yeah, I did win it. And then they were like, oh, sorry.
Speaker 3: Buy Yeah.
Speaker 1: They called the president of journalism and said we nominated Paul and they said shut her down.
Speaker 4: Who's the president Journalism, Edward R.
Speaker 3: Morrow? Oh oh sorry, Marconi? He played the mom Yeah radio, Well, it's air. They all worked together in the Maldives. Lovely Friday is.
Speaker 6: The first day of the week. Cool, get all the fun time in early I get well or you work Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 14: That's a real nice area, is it. Yeah, that's for those like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bungalows that are on the top of the water but it looks incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of all that, it's a bastard to get to though, I.
Speaker 6: Think speaking of a bastard, how about the hurricane. She is a wheeze man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Melissa made landfall in Cuba earlier today as an extremely dangerous Category three hurricane. More than seven hundred thousand people have been evacuated.
Speaker 3: They're in Cuba.
Speaker 6: Melissa struck Jamaica on Tuesday, prompting the Prime Minister declared the country the entire country a disaster area.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, my goodness.
Speaker 6: I know it sounds like they were expecting it to be even worse than it, but a lot of people got out of there, thankfully.
Speaker 1: It's too bad that the African nation Chad isn't in a hurricane path, so we couldn't use sentences like did you hear that Melissa hit Chad yesterday?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we'd be like, what did Chad do to deserve it? Did he run away?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: He's got drop foot?
Speaker 1: Oh no, not not Chad ab but the country's Oh.
Speaker 3: What a cool name for a country. Where do you live, Chad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chad, I'm always on the drop foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this show is a fever dream.
Speaker 3: Thursday Night Football.
Speaker 4: Of course it's tomorrow.
Speaker 3: On Thursday, the Ravens at the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: A couple of terrible teams on paper, but of course the Ravens are still favored to win their division despite being two and five. The Dolphins are two and six. Yeah, that's at seven fifteen tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's not very old. Yeah, that's what really matters, though, it is this.
Speaker 6: The longest professional baseball game was the Pawtucket Red Sox versus the Rochester Red Wings. The eight hour plus Minor League game began on April eighteenth, nineteen eighty one, and was suspended at four h nine am after thirty two innings. They played the final inning on June twenty third, and Pawtucket finally won three to two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they came back for one inning. Yeah that's right. What a waste of time. Had to do it.
Speaker 4: Gotta do it, Gotta do it, Gotta.
Speaker 3: Do it, Gotta do it. How is Jessica Simpson? She's still hanging in there. Sure I saw something about it not long ago. Gotta do it. She was looking pretty a good still got your billionaire? I don't think so, still got the I thought she was Jessica Simpson. I don't think so.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she had that, like yeah, shoot clothing line or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still got those.
Speaker 14: Uh, you're correct that Jessica Simpson because she still has what sweater cremlins?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Toronto sixty two over the Dodgers. They even the World Series at two games at peace, Vlad Guerrero Junior hit a two run home run off a show. Hey o tani Otani win six and eight and six hits, four runs, six strikeouts. Looking up on your phone he went over three with two strikeouts at the plate. But whatever, because you got Blake Snell on the mound for Game five in La tonight. The Dodgers still favored to win the series minus one ninety five on DraftKings Toronto plus one sixty.
Speaker 3: Still got those bra hogs. Oh my, And.
Speaker 1: If you care, show hay stole the favorite to one MVP at minus one sixty.
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 3: What else? What else? Does Jessica Simpson have? Perfect boops? Yeah, she really does.
Speaker 10: I'd also like to see her topless.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 3: I forgot the doghouse fer babies, I love it.
Speaker 4: Wait, fur babies.
Speaker 3: What are you thinking about the himmale and jumping spiders again? Yeah? Huh huh.
Speaker 1: They got a lot of questions about the ladies you've slept with in your line anything else.
Speaker 3: You didn't sleep with a lot of girls during full moons? Did you know it was dark? It might have been dudes.
Speaker 1: Do they also have a fur baby right under like their nose, right above their upper lip.
Speaker 3: The one lady's name was Kurt, they answered to Bruce. Yeah, he didn't care, dot matter.
Speaker 4: What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 6: Resting and grazing cattle and deer tended to align their body axes in the geomagnetic north south direction.
Speaker 3: Hands say that again, I got lost.
Speaker 6: Resting and grazing cattle and deer tend to align their body axes, you know, their bodies, Yeah, in the geomagnetic north south direction. However, low frequency magnetic fields generated by high voltage power lines disrupt their alignment with the geomagnetic field. They're just all willy nilly. But if they're not around high voltage power lines, they're almost always pointing north south.
Speaker 1: Huh Man, nature is weird.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a reason, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: They there's a reason. They sense they're supposed to do that.
Speaker 3: They don't know why. They don't know why it's like sweater Grimlins.
Speaker 4: Instincts.
Speaker 6: It's all instincts. They always point well, I guess sometimes they point down. I don't care what direction they point.
Speaker 1: Still, I believe a couple of times a lady has disrupted you, like, are we are on some power lines?
Speaker 4: I mean, because they're all willy nilly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those fur babies are pointed in two different directions.
Speaker 4: Are you a werewolf man?
Speaker 1: Chris has basically slept with the entire lineup of garbage pail kids.
Speaker 3: You know, somebody's got to do it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, weird like a.
Speaker 1: Seventies cop showy cops co op.
Speaker 3: Oh, I told you, guys, I've been watching the seventies. I'm sure they did then plenty of.
Speaker 6: Oh calm down, man, I tell you his dad had them. I do love the classic.
Speaker 4: Porn, the classic woe.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 6: Why because, uh, the ladies are natural? Yeah, I mean, like, that's a lady.
Speaker 4: How do you like your ladies natural?
Speaker 3: They're healthy. You can see their fur babies. That's how you made it weird.
Speaker 10: You made it weird.
Speaker 3: It made real weird.
Speaker 1: This show's dumb. We're going to do the news when we get back. We'll get back on track mark parishes here. This is the power Trip Morning Show on the Fan.
Speaker 13: The Fan