Speaker 1: Hey, Rooves, it's the holiday season and Bell Bank is giving one cafe and listener and took one thousand dollars to pay it ford to a charity of their choice. Set over to KFE dot comic the Cureed contest. Learn more and enter today. That's Cafe dot com Cure Contests.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Hi, Marsie, ay, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you great?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: Good good, real good?
Speaker 3: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: Excellent?
Speaker 2: I would like to have won the lottery, but I am absolutely great outside. Okay, Sure, our guy Jonathan Grinard didn't get hurt, but he'll be calling you.
Speaker 5: That's done for the year, but still calling our show.
Speaker 4: He's just standing up guy. He doesn't care.
Speaker 5: We can ask him all about it. Sure he's bummed. Yeah, Like does he get to stay home on Christmas.
Speaker 4: Or does he have to go to the game. He's got to go to the game, damn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Surgery, you got young kid. It's like, oh man, my arm gotta stay home. Yeah, Christmas Day game? What a joke?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least it's a home game and it's a three something.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the last road game of the year. Coming up here.
Speaker 4: Yeah on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those Christmas Day games are like three months ago. You're like, all right, those might mean something. Cowboys Commanders means nothing. Lions Vikings. The Lions are playing for a playoff spot. But then Broncos and Chiefs, which two weeks ago was like all right, that might it's.
Speaker 5: Now the Chiefs are out and they get minshew Yep, because Mahomes is out for the year.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Lots of fun, he sure is. That's okay, that's sports. That's not the real news.
Speaker 1: News with Chris Hockey presented by the twenty twenty six IIHF World Junior Championship.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 2: I wish there was somebody could tell me about it.
Speaker 1: I'm here, hi, Hi, Yeah, less than two weeks soway from this tournament kicking off here in the twin cities of Saint Paul, Minneapolis. World Juniors them in two six dot com. Get your tickets today and for the games. You can't make it too listening to them on kfan and KFN plus.
Speaker 2: Got that right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Powerball jackpot is rolling over again. There was no grand prize winner on Monday night, so the jackpot jumps to a staggering one point two five billion dollars ahead of the next drawing on Wednesday month. There were a couple of million dollar prize winners on Monday. If you bought tickets in California, Arizona and you're listening right now, check you tickets, chick you tickets.
Speaker 4: Quiet, they're about to denounce the lottery numbers.
Speaker 5: Yep, seventeen thirty two, five, eight forty seven.
Speaker 4: Oh who great bit.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a Conan O'Brien bit.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I feel that way about it.
Speaker 5: Maybe because it was early Yeah, I think that that sound bites from nineties.
Speaker 2: There we get a billions. Feel so good for Elon Musk's the richie rich man of the world tech mogul. Elon Musk became the first person ever worth six hundred million.
Speaker 4: Dollars six one hundred billion. Yeah, yeah dollars.
Speaker 2: Forbes noted Musks, well, I had actually grown to six hundred and seventy seven billion dollars by midday as is privately held company SpaceX prepares to go public next year at evaluation of about eight hundred billion.
Speaker 7: Jeez good, Yeah, that IPO is going to be nuts. Space X, what do you like better IPOs or I pas IPOs and it's not even the IPOs. Yeah, how many IPOs have you done? Don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: Ooh ooh, that's so.
Speaker 2: You're Elon Musky.
Speaker 5: I wish there's a there's a thing on social media that every time somebody posts how much money Elon Musk is worth. This must be strategic because everybody does it. Teacher, you know what I'm going to say, Zachary, or so somebody will do the Elon Musk has six hundred billion dollars. He could give every person in America a million and still have two hundred and seventy billion dollars or whatever. And it's like then it gets a crazy amount of engagement because everybody corrects it and says, well, that's not right, the math's wrong, But it gets thousands of retweets, comments posts. It must be just to get your account like in the algorithm more. Yeah, because so many people do it just to get engagement.
Speaker 4: There's it's like a.
Speaker 2: Very strip addy a million dollars. I just wanted to give me a million.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be nice of him. What would you do with it? Would you buy a nice toaster?
Speaker 2: I'd pay off a few of my credit cards.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's way too smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 2: It'd be cool, though, man like to have a big bunch of money like that'd be quite bet.
Speaker 4: I bet it's cool morning, not that much.
Speaker 5: So let's let's say, Elon, let's see you might be a bad person. Ask because I know you just want like one to five million. Yes, you want that range, So sauce let me you first, then go ahead, you get to it. You meet Elon Musk. Yeah, Elon says, give me, give me a number, how much? Like ask for an amount of money? Sure, but you only get to ask once, so you don't get to negotiate. If you ask for three hundred billion, he might go no. If you ask for a million, he might instantly say yes.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: If you only get to ask him one number once. What do he asked for ten million? I think he if he's a guy that asked you a question like that, like ask for an amount of money. Yeah, let's let's see what he I think he says, yes. Really, if I'm just saying in this hypothetical where he's saying name of price, maybe I'll give it to you ten million.
Speaker 2: That's I mean that's a good number. Yeah, that would be so great to have ten million dollars.
Speaker 5: And I don't think you would care. Like, have you seen that video what's that gal's name that had that podcast? You know the gal that asked no, my god?
Speaker 2: Remember the her podcast though?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's what's your name? Bobby something?
Speaker 5: Oh, Bobby McGhee, Oh, Bobby, no me about the musician thing. Yeah, but she's the one that asked you. Mark Cuban like, just give me a million dollars and he's like, well tell me, why Why would I do that? I think that's kind of fun if you have six hundred million dollars. Once in a while, it would be fun to go, ask me for an amount of money that you want. I might say yes, yeah, and just see what they say, just as a social experiment, because that would be a trip to go, well, I can't ask for too much. Then he'll say no, yeah.
Speaker 4: I only get to ask once. Yeeah. Ten million I think is a really good number.
Speaker 3: It would be life changing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think he would say yes.
Speaker 2: And it would be cool as if like somebody gave me a hundred thousand dollars, Like that'd be helpful too.
Speaker 4: Well, you know where you can get that Friday.
Speaker 5: All you have to do is say the right two letters and the initials Jackpot. You can win one hundred and six thousand dollars on Friday.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say you're not eligible for Hawk. He's going to have to take the call.
Speaker 2: But between now and then i'd have to get fired.
Speaker 4: Well, I think you're capable of that.
Speaker 5: We just got to throw a couple of triggers at you and you can be out the door by Thursday and then call on Friday. Throw horses, yeah, don't throw horses. Yeah, it's also one hundred billion dollars. You could find that cash at the casino Hawk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you keep talking to me like that.
Speaker 5: Hey, what is it December sixteenth? Give me give me a guess when he hits a trillion dollars when he's the first trillionaire? Ever, how many more years? A year and a half, two years?
Speaker 2: Maybe say next year?
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe when the SpaceX Ipo goes, he'll that's when he'll be over a billion years. All right, sorry, a trillion be a trillionaire by next year?
Speaker 1: Why because like US Bank Stadium is like two billion, right, Like, if you have that kind of wealth. Why wouldn't you just start building stadiums and stuff just for fun?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I would just start building. He he's building rockets to try to go to Mars.
Speaker 2: You know, I'd spend all my time paying people to find a way to make sure I lived forever, because you only get one life, whether you're seven hundred billionaire or not.
Speaker 5: It was the guy we were talking about yesterday, right, j Paul Getty, Yeah, tons of money, still died.
Speaker 4: We're all mortal, I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's got kids, right, yeah, so well, hand, here's one of their names.
Speaker 4: Let me just.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think that was one, and then this you have to hit. You have to hit the letter X like every seven letters.
Speaker 4: So like.
Speaker 5: I think they think they just call him Sam, but that's not how you spell.
Speaker 4: It's fourteen Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah he does not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolute.
Speaker 2: Wondering us all that money?
Speaker 3: Multiple?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How many does he have with grimes? Is it like two or three?
Speaker 3: I need to get to Triller.
Speaker 5: You have three children, three with grimes and then eleven with others.
Speaker 2: Grimes with the high school?
Speaker 6: No, not the same one? Eight a m first for her? Yeah, did do you how well do you know, Pam Grimes, No, real, real, well what happened? Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if we.
Speaker 2: Were old cold cold weather brothers jey PC.
Speaker 3: That's right to be, Paul, so you definitely Saimo.
Speaker 4: Yeah Grimes? Is she the cooking spray girl? Who Pam?
Speaker 2: I can't are you saying Pam or Pam?
Speaker 4: Great bits? Such a good bit man either way? Good for him? Fourteen kids going to be a trillionaire? Yeah? Is he one of those guys that.
Speaker 5: Does he have one of those uh like I doubt it bits where he's not going to give his kids it's not going to be split fourteen ways? Is it going to be one of those things where they each get like a million and best of luck to you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: On March thirty first, Musk wrote that, well, I was unsure if he was the father of this Ashley Saint Clair Gal's child. He paid Saint Clair two point five million and would continue paying her five hundred thousand dollars per year.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Wow, guy's going to be a trillionaires, I want to say right now.
Speaker 4: He came up with PayPal? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh oh really.
Speaker 4: That's where he goes on a billion things good for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he also buys companies that are already established and then just you know, takes him to the next level.
Speaker 2: You know, i'd have money if I did things too, I bet that. Yeah, I just don't do things. I sit around trying to be creative instead of coming up with ideas and stuff.
Speaker 5: Well again, you're thinking too small. You're thinking so procycler. You got to think bigger than that. You're not going to be a trillionaire from sop recycler. Yeah, he might be a thousand air even at tens of thousand air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was too busy, but I guess I guess he was busy too. I guess he was busy getting on fourteen times. Yeah, I know. See, not fair. I didn't get rich.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he might have a trillion kids before he has a trillion dollars. You never know, he might have Siffy.
Speaker 8: He might when that IPO goes, he's going to be he's got an IPO as well.
Speaker 4: Oh that's sad.
Speaker 5: My guess is Mark's all over the iPod for that or what Matt whatever his name is. Yeah, he's reading up on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put an extra column in the spreadsheet.
Speaker 4: Ya got to wash those, you don't.
Speaker 2: I like the smell.
Speaker 3: The spreadsheet. Yeah, man, anyway, that's the news.
Speaker 5: So that's good news. Powerball and Elon Musk. Yeah, I think we got it covered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, by my beer by the way over a Dreker. Thank you for bringing in marts.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: You're wearing a sweatshirt Marts.
Speaker 3: I'm a DrAk or sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: I got my nice cans.
Speaker 4: You have nice cans.
Speaker 2: H thank you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well done, Hoggs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's and thank you. It's called Mike Check and you can get it at Record in Fargo and buy it and uh so money goes to my friends at Reach. I am not a billionaire, but I'm trying to help the kids. So there you go. Maybe that'll get me into heaven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet it will. I don't know, man, no it will.
Speaker 2: Oh So I just want to be happy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we all want that, and we all want that for you.
Speaker 4: Half the battle, thank you.
Speaker 2: I just want it might be happy.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm all about love and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah tis the season, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, do you have birthday plans?
Speaker 2: I sure do? Yeah, yeah, plan on turning fifty five? What are you going to do, probably go to a movie, which one I don't know.
Speaker 5: Man, you got Marty Supreme, you got Avatar, Zootoba two.
Speaker 4: What do you want to see here? Wicked too?
Speaker 2: I've seen Wicked two as well.
Speaker 3: I did see it and I loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 8: I went in with your recommendation of like, all right, this is not going to be super feel good.
Speaker 3: Right, that's good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right, right right.
Speaker 5: Laren's on on your Instagram? Just uh, last again, no Ice cr you can't put those on Instagram. You could post them on Twitter, though, showered. Uh last night, it looked like you were at Lola's lake house and uh, Hawk, I don't know if you saw this, but this is pretty much your dream.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Martie is in an eight person Christmas sweater. So eight Chasca volleyball moms one sweatshirt, right, like one giant sweater toxing the video eight you know, neck holes, let's start cranking away, but all eight gals see all eight girls in the same sweater. Your thoughts are you talking to me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean that's about the right amount of sweaterhogs.
Speaker 4: My god, here's how he sees that at the bar. What you got in? Yeah, yep, what's the chassa mask?
Speaker 5: I brought these copies the Hawks, the Hawks eight Hawks for Hawk that's right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hawks smarty, that was good math.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot of motor button.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was a very jingle bar.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 5: Where does a christmasweater like that even get purchased?
Speaker 4: Potato?
Speaker 3: I think it was from.
Speaker 8: Is online, but volleyball mom Michelle said bone it somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm almost positive she said target.
Speaker 8: Man, you're standing in the watery way and when the first three people came in, she just pulled it out of a bag, put it on, and then started adding people. So as we would walk through the door, and we had no idea this was coming, but as.
Speaker 3: We had walked through the door, she'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, how do you not think to call me?
Speaker 4: Paul? Your hand is a volleyball mom? Michelle woodhawk.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Even before the other seven gals join the shutter.
Speaker 2: A real person who might be listening. I don't want to feather, but absolutely.
Speaker 5: Saws does sports after this, this is the power te money join the fan.
Speaker 2: About an hour from now, we'll talk to Jonathan Bernard. Here's KOs talking about his health status.
Speaker 9: He aggravated that shoulder, and he's gonna we think it's best to go ahead and get that thing fixed, so he'll have surgery here at a hopefully in the in the near future and start that process of rehab. I just want to say, as a cap and a leader on our team, he's had a huge impact both on the field, and I thought he played one of his best games before agraad aggravated that shoulder. What he's meant to me and our team and what we're able to do as a football team. Specifically over these last two weeks JG and his leadership and his commitment to being kind of a foundational player for us as a football team has been on full display. And I'm just so proud of him, and I know he'll get that thing fixed up and be ready to rock and roll.
Speaker 2: KOC on Jonathan Garnard, who will be calling this show one hour from now. What a season?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he sucks. He's gone.
Speaker 5: Time for a fan five on the Power Trip presented by All Around Your Timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 6: The Minnesota Vikings battle the Giants on Sunday at noon. Pregame at ten Your Vikings are now a three point favorite. You just mentioned it, but Grenard will be out for the rest of the year where a left shoulder injury, and we will get our first injury report tomorrow for Sunday's game.
Speaker 4: Good Week fifteen ended.
Speaker 6: With the Steelers beating the Dolphins twenty eight to fifteen. Rogers through for two touchdowns. Your Steelers are eight and six, The Dolphins are six and eight, and they have been eliminated from the playoffs.
Speaker 8: Oh, did Adam Thielan have any catches last night?
Speaker 5: I saw one, but I didn't see the final byx score, but he did have at least one.
Speaker 4: I actually watched like ten minutes of the game. That's fun. It's good. It was fun football screen. Yep, didn't see the final stats. He had one catch for seven yards. Cool. Then I didn't miss anything. One target.
Speaker 3: It's good percentage one for one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, man, yeah, it's not bad.
Speaker 6: Week sixteen in the NFL season begins with maybe the best Thursday night football game ever. The Elever I mean, the eleven and three LA Ram go to the eleven and three Seattle Seahawks At seven point fifteen. The Rams are a one and a half point favorite on the road in Seattle. Come on, well, I mean Philip Rivers almost just beat them, you know, Well, sorry, no excuse me. The Seahawks are now a one and a half point favorite, so yeah, strange.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a line. I didn't know it was allowed to do that. I didn't either. Interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, things are changing, They're always changing. Yeah, it's a good weekend of football. You have two Saturday games, the Commanders and the Eagles at four, and then the Bears host the Packers Saturday at seven twenty. The Packers are a one and a half point favorite, even though they'll be without Micah Parsons. Who tour is ACL.
Speaker 2: That's drag man, Yeah, it's kind of Are.
Speaker 6: The Wild Zacho hosts the Capital tonight at seven. The Wild are nineteen nine and five. The Caps are eighteen ten and four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the Wild have been hot. They've been hot at home in particular. They are have a twelve game active home points streak. We'll look to make it thirteen tonight. They're six points behind the Dallas Stars and the standings after the Stars won last night, they could get that back to four. Yeah, it's been a really fun, fun time to be a Wild fan and The more that Quinn gets experienced with his teammates, the better he's going to be, and I would see no reason why the role will not continue. Hopefully they were able to rest up as well last night because we have another stretch here.
Speaker 4: Four games in.
Speaker 1: Six days and it's been a lot, a lot of hockey in a very short amount of time.
Speaker 2: I feel goo when you stretch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, MARNI don't you like to stretch kick and stretch striaw.
Speaker 2: I went to this place where they stretcher, you know a few times. I really liked going there. It's really fun. It's it's kind of spendy, to be honest with you.
Speaker 6: Rosie goes there. What Yeah, Rosie goes there really to get stretch, stretch lab. He talks about it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to say the name because I said it was kind of spending, But thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nailed it. Sorry, I don't get cues, Zachary, Yes, sir. The Minnesota Wile they're one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They are.
Speaker 5: They just added the arguably best defenseman in the NFL NHL.
Speaker 4: Right right, How many teams.
Speaker 5: Have better odds at winning the Cup right now on DraftKings than the Minnesota Wild.
Speaker 4: Oh good question. Well, Colorado and Dallas will be up there. Vegas, he'll probably be up there as well.
Speaker 1: Rod again, Oh, Pat, I mean it really shouldn't be more than six.
Speaker 4: Seven.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, I'm gonna say seven right now. No, Yes, I'll go seven. Final answer is seven.
Speaker 4: Final answers seven? Zach, you ignorant slud What eight?
Speaker 5: The Avalanche, Hurricanes, Lightning, Golden Knights, Stars, Panthers, Oilers and the team we face the night. The Washington Capitals are all sixteen to one or better, going all the way to the Avalanche at three point fifty plus three fifty, which is nuts. The Wild and Quinn Hughes tied at twenty five to one, with the other Hughes brothers.
Speaker 4: In New Jersey at twenty five to one. Wow. Wow.
Speaker 5: So Quinn has just a good, just as good of a chance here as he does with his brothers.
Speaker 8: Should that trade not have bumped us up in those odds more?
Speaker 1: It's the biggest problem, Marnie, is the way the NHL playoffs are structured. So instead of doing one versus on one through eight and seating them and having one VA two of V seven and so on. It's the they want to stoke rivalries. So the while at this point the playoff started out, I would play the Dallas Stars. So three of the top five teams in the NHL are in the Central Division, and there's a very good chance that one of the top three teams in the NHL by the time we get to April will be knocked out in the first round, just because they have structures. So that's why there I think I saw somewhere Russo retweeted it was a team the seventh best team in the West has a better opportunity of getting to the final than one of the top teams.
Speaker 4: Though that's terrible, not great.
Speaker 8: Has there been an uprising of trying to change this, Yeah, there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of people who are and you know, if this was like Eastern Conference teams that you know, they might carry a little bit more of a poll. I would hope that this will be a wrecking ball for the NHL to be like this is, we got to make this better. But I don't know.
Speaker 5: How many players are favored ahead of Quinn Hughes to win the twenty twenty six Norris Trophy for best defense.
Speaker 2: Can I name them?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Billy Squire nope, Drew p Weener.
Speaker 2: No Stratus, vandermir no.
Speaker 4: Oh for three? You guys are doing terrible Rusty Trombone, no.
Speaker 2: Fuzz face McGee nope, Seymour Buttons off the top road nope.
Speaker 4: Zachary go well. Camccar camel car, Campbell.
Speaker 6: Car Hawk would love to see that.
Speaker 2: My god, that's huge.
Speaker 6: Is that what you bought with all your camel cash?
Speaker 4: I mean a car?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: He plays probably a couple more, I would say, what about Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe he is second only behind Cale mccarmcar is a minus seven hundred to the disrespect. So mccar is a giant favorite. But Quinn Hughes is technically second at seven to one.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Well that could change here, we'll see. But Cal is a very good, very good hockey player, and.
Speaker 2: His name is camel car.
Speaker 4: Klee, mycar.
Speaker 5: This is one of those things Chris would buy on eBay, like he would drive to like Iowa to pick up his camel car and then six months later regret it and try to give it to Max.
Speaker 6: He did that that one time when you bought it, didn't you buy a car in your hometown and then got home and tried to sell it immediately.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you guys spend another time making fun of me, but it's cool. Don't bother me. I love you.
Speaker 5: Would you drive a camel car? I probably would shape like a camel.
Speaker 2: I like humps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lovely lady lumps.
Speaker 2: Nobody's talking to you, But why why you met it? Oh I'm the one being mean. You've made fun of me all day. I have not about things that make me happy.
Speaker 4: I'm always on your side. No, you made fun of him about Patina? Oh yeah you did. Ladies go there party canny. Do you shop at Patina?
Speaker 3: I've been there. Yeah, I don't care at the lady's store like I love you. All little kitchen things and.
Speaker 2: People talk about about you.
Speaker 3: Very cute me.
Speaker 2: Everybody on the show stand up for all you guys, even though you all treat me terrible.
Speaker 4: I don't treat you terrible.
Speaker 3: Yes you do, but that's okay because I love you.
Speaker 8: I just would never say anything bad about anyone, nor write a song that's mean.
Speaker 4: You can't play that anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my luck because it is ai yea because we didn't.
Speaker 5: Agree to that Why why didn't we get a vote? We can play Marnie's Gone and no one seems to care.
Speaker 1: We play that, say though, like we could like get him and a bunch of his musician buddies together in a studio and they could record that.
Speaker 2: I certainly would have forgot. But I know you just make fun of me for going to Patina, so everybody can blank off, yeah, blank.
Speaker 3: Off write a song about that.
Speaker 2: I say it would love Yeah, Scott.
Speaker 8: Driving your camel car to Patina?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 2: Man, I stuck my camera.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you.
Speaker 3: Got to write the rest?
Speaker 4: Who's the Pink Pony Club Artist? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That sounds like a chappell Own song like going to uh Patina?
Speaker 4: Enough a camel car, cran camera? Who the Wolves hostlies tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Tina and my camel car?
Speaker 4: What camel car?
Speaker 3: Saying green? But I don't know if cream?
Speaker 5: Like it did sound like cream, which is luckily a color.
Speaker 6: What were you saying about the Wolves? They battled Grizzlies tomorrow at seven? The Wolves have won seven of eight. That game could be heard on the fan. The Wolves are minus seven and a half in the NBA Cup Championship is tonight between the Spurs and the Knicks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the Grizzlies are in town tomorrow.
Speaker 8: The grizz Yeah, John, oh, exactly, don't shoot Chuck gun.
Speaker 4: Oh cool.
Speaker 8: John did return from a calf injury in their last game, so he'll be playing, we assume tomorrow night, and hopefully Anthony Edwards will. I would ask Chris Finch before the game about this foot thing. It's a sore right foot that he missed the last two games, and they said it's still nothing new, nothing more concerning, just.
Speaker 4: Day to day.
Speaker 8: And I'm wondering if they didn't think, if we can't beat the Sacramento Kings at home without Anthony Edwards, we've got bigger problems than that. So let's give him an extra couple of days. Let's get him right for Wednesday Grizzlies or at worst case Friday, okac thunder.
Speaker 5: The NBA Cup is tonight, the finals. Yeah, why are we not in Vegas covering that?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Spurs and who Nicks?
Speaker 1: Partially because like the last thirty seconds of that Sun's game, that's part of that's true and why that is true?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well there's that Vikings news. In a second, Jonathan Grenard speaking of the Vikings in like I don't know, forty five to fifty minutes. This is the Power Trip morning, Joe on the.
Speaker 1: Fan experience World Class Hockey in Minnesota, the twenty twenty six IIHF World Junior Showcase, the future stars of the game in an unforgettable tournament, Securit Seats out and then Sports and Events South oreger to be part of hockey history.
Speaker 5: It's coming for Vikings News on the Power Trip presented by Joe Truck Excess Series.
Speaker 2: That's right, Vikings seven forty seven. Now Jonath Grenard a little bit later in the show, Marty's here him Marteey.
Speaker 5: Jonathan is the biggest news of the day because KOC yesterday announced that Jonathan Grenard is out for the year.
Speaker 4: He is going to have season ending shoulder surgery.
Speaker 9: He knew he would not be able to kind of put this behind him until probably, uh, you know, he got it fixed, you know, you know, whenever that was going to be, and just you know, looking at the kind of coming out of it and reaggravating it and just if it feels like the best time to do that now, specifically after all the things that I just mentioned, and he's what he's meant to us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, the way that he just worded it, and we can ask Jonathan in like thirty or forty minutes, doesn't it kind of sound like if he really really had to keep fighting through it, he might have had to make the decision like do I keep going?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 5: It didn't sound like there was no choice that it needs to be fixed. It sounds like this is the right time.
Speaker 4: Might as well. The season's over, We're mathematically out.
Speaker 2: That's the thing right there, if we were mathematically up playing.
Speaker 5: So it sounds like he maybe it could have tough and you know, tuffed it out and fought through it. We'll ask him personally here in like forty minutes. Yeah, he's the best.
Speaker 4: He is the best. It sucks.
Speaker 8: That's a tough position for an athlete to be in, any athlete of any sport when it's sort of your choice.
Speaker 2: It's hard for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, the Hawk's going to be a professional b older. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you shopping for right now?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 3: Look like I can't tell a bike seat cover?
Speaker 4: Is that bike seat cover vertical?
Speaker 3: Look at the shape of that lower right corner.
Speaker 2: It is a guitar?
Speaker 5: You should go to oval Las and Lens.
Speaker 8: Marni, is the neck shown in that photo in the lower right, not yet, see it's just the what do you call that?
Speaker 3: The apple of the guitar. The guitar is not.
Speaker 2: Somebody high on Tuesdays as well.
Speaker 4: This is supposed to be sober Tuesdays.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to contribute.
Speaker 8: Every time you're scrolling and I'm like, well, I wonder what he is shopping for.
Speaker 3: Oh now I see he's an.
Speaker 4: Apple for his guitar. A you're gonna buy one the neck? Are you completely done Christmas shopping? Marni? Yeah, completely, no kidding, Wow, all done?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't stop until uh you know, March mar Ball.
Speaker 8: I'm a big online shopper, though, I just I don't like shopping supporting local business.
Speaker 9: So I.
Speaker 8: Will go online to the local local shops of course online.
Speaker 3: Stop shaking your headsact.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: One about in person.
Speaker 10: Here's what we buy a lot of gift cards from Size barb Grill in Chaska now featuring initials game Live. I liked you size, see why apostrophe s not s I z E. So we will go around and buy Hey, that's supporting local.
Speaker 1: You know this legal tender you can use anywhere.
Speaker 4: Lock it down to size.
Speaker 8: Well, when I voice text sometimes on a weekend and say we're going to size for a beer, it comes.
Speaker 2: Up s I Z Yeah, yes, how big is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah x X But as big as that sweater you were in. Yeah, gotta be.
Speaker 3: The old aid hole.
Speaker 4: Do you Jesus do you give? Do you give gift cards?
Speaker 5: Because you're worried if you just give people cash, they're just gonna go gamble it, because what would Marnie do?
Speaker 8: I gave a gift card to Mystic, So yeah, that's the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: You just give out like gift slot vouchers. That's got to be a thing, right, Marty.
Speaker 5: This is not to keep going back to this, but since the power balls over a billion dollars, think of how much fun it is giving people gift cards, right, all the people that you love and people that you like, your neighbors, all those gals that was in that that Christmas sweater. Yeah, what if you had seven hundred million dollars and this time of year, you wouldn't just give them fifty dollars gift cards to raising canes? You'd say, here's a franchise to raising gains, here's a whole restaurant, take one, this one's yours.
Speaker 4: Are you always wanted?
Speaker 8: Person would come up to me and say where's my franchise? And the next person, the next person and then be like, I want a camel car.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna get me?
Speaker 6: Then you get Chris's camel buy Hawk a camel car.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I have always thought if I came into a lot of money, not that not billions, that's I don't need those.
Speaker 4: Kind of problems, but multimillions, yep.
Speaker 8: I would be a really fun friend because I would do vacations and I would invite most of them, some of us, but I would choose a destination and would all be on me. And that's the vacations.
Speaker 4: He's available too.
Speaker 8: But you know what I mean, that's now I'm not buying you something, and now the next person is asking, Well, maybe the next person's gonna ask where's my vacation?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: But I would be a really fun friend. I'd be generous because it's fun for me.
Speaker 4: You're having Let's.
Speaker 5: Flip it though for a second. We have a handful of very rich friends. Ben's one of them, Ben has NFL money.
Speaker 4: When have any of us been like Ben, pay for my vacation?
Speaker 5: None of us do that. I don't think. I think you unless you have really bad friends. There's some really bad relatives. I don't think they would ask as much as you think they would.
Speaker 3: If you won the power ball though.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, but then you could quickly learn who really is your friend and who just really wants your money.
Speaker 4: Then you could cut them out of your life.
Speaker 8: About ten million, like Paul's request to Jon Musk. Ten million, that's enough money where your life is set and you can go on great vacations with your friends that you pay for.
Speaker 5: Let's hope Mark's spreadsheet pays off and gets you to ten mail quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna have to.
Speaker 4: Vacation. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 8: As a matter of fact, Zach, I might make sure there is whatever kind of non freestyle fountain machine you need to have a happy vacation.
Speaker 3: There's one, Martins.
Speaker 4: Here. Here's how you do it.
Speaker 5: Let's let's circle back, since it's Viking's News. Here's how you do it. Take all the money you have, all the stocks you have, all the equity in your home, take out a second mortgage, who cares? And take the Vikes minus three on Sunday because how are they going to lose to the Giants?
Speaker 4: He's probably right now.
Speaker 5: Again, when is a sports bet ever gone the wrong way for anybody?
Speaker 4: I won a lot of them this year. Yeah, Sauce. Do you feel good about the Vikes? Yeah? See there it is guaranteed money.
Speaker 2: Hey, Margie. Yeah, when you buy my ticket, just make it.
Speaker 6: One way and then don't go looking for him.
Speaker 4: Just let him be.
Speaker 3: Okay, Bud, thank you baby, yep, whatever makes you happy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Mars, let's let's just let's just expand upon this. Expand, expound, expand both sas what's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 4: Help me out? You're gonna listen, expound.
Speaker 3: There you go, you.
Speaker 4: Number three?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you win the power ball whenever the next drind is and you say power to vacation on me. The entire show is going like, all fifteen of us, where do we go? Because it can't be Vegas, right, we can't. It can't be Vegas.
Speaker 3: I mean it's probably got to be more.
Speaker 8: High end, luxurious, such as Atlantis.
Speaker 4: We're going to the Bahamas.
Speaker 3: I don't I've never left the country. Yeah, you left the cams go in Canada.
Speaker 5: Because if we're going all the way to Atlanti's just to go on water slides.
Speaker 4: Let's just go to the dells. Yeah, correct, save you some money?
Speaker 8: Yeah inside, where's the fanciest casino?
Speaker 3: Is it in Vegas?
Speaker 4: To Monica? Yeah? Listening party Monico?
Speaker 2: Or what about.
Speaker 5: We can go to the iHeart Radio cafes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, asked a good question to Macaw has a lot of high end and.
Speaker 3: Guess when when we check in?
Speaker 8: You're all getting vouchers and chips and.
Speaker 4: Can mine be baked barbecue lace? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Poker chip packs.
Speaker 4: Like those stacks two sour com onion stacks please? Which is weird?
Speaker 8: We're having fun and I'm only having fun when you're.
Speaker 6: Having That's like the listeners they're having fun when we're having fun.
Speaker 3: Well they should be having a lot of fun then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if they are. I can't talk to them right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I could go for?
Speaker 4: We'll see you get it?
Speaker 6: While I just had one a waffle yeah today? Yeah, thanks for sharing. I have one every day. I haven't the past couple days because I haven't felt the best.
Speaker 2: But I don't have one every day, so I don't.
Speaker 6: Have one, not every day, but ninety seven percent of the time I do.
Speaker 3: Isn't an ego, No, it's the proteins.
Speaker 5: Yeah, approximately how many days a year is ninety seven percent?
Speaker 6: Three hundred and.
Speaker 4: Forty nine? Close enough? Yeah, pretty good. Guess what is it?
Speaker 5: I mean somewhere in that range. I haven't done the exact math, but it's a good guess. If you had said like two hundred, I would have laughed them out of the room. Yeahs to that. Yeah, thanks man.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's pretty close. Thank you, very good. Oh three fifty five sure, or three fifty four in a common year, commons always here, three fifty five and a.
Speaker 5: Appere can't wait for the common man Dan Cole's program today.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. It'd be great.
Speaker 3: Is this something different?
Speaker 5: We'll tell you off air. Yeah, I'm very excited for common s. Wait, same, very very excited. I have my alarm set on my phone and I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: No, he's not. Uh, the Power tri wanted your returns after this h