Speaker 1: It's the second date update on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: All right, we got a second date update right now? Why are you not getting a call after you went on a date? Laney wants to know. Hey, Laney, how did you guys meet?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: So we met on Instagram?
Speaker 1: He dms me.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, those are always good ones because it's kind of like him looking at you and seeing what you're all about and then him sliding in and trying to get a date with you. So it's not like a dating app where the guy's going on a ton of different ones.
Speaker 1: So do you guys have a good time?
Speaker 5: Kind of organic?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, like we went to Putt Putt, we got ice cream.
Speaker 1: I thought we had anal time. That is good.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of something like Putt Putt because I think everybody can putt putt and if you can't putt putt, then you have them help your putt putt right.
Speaker 3: And I feel like, going back to your first point data app, the only people you see are the people that are served. Yeah, because Instagram had to go to your profile and choose you.
Speaker 2: Ye me, I kind of like that. And he didn't call you back after one date. Or a couple of days.
Speaker 4: No, it was literally just one day and totally you bring you a silence.
Speaker 2: Not a message, nothing like hey I'm busy, none of that.
Speaker 1: Nope, And no, DM's on Instagram.
Speaker 2: So Will is on the phone with us right now? Will, Will you say.
Speaker 1: Hello to lay?
Speaker 6: Hello? Hi?
Speaker 1: All right? All right? Will? What's going on, buddy? What's happening here?
Speaker 2: Are Why are we not calling Laney back at least to give her an explanation?
Speaker 4: Well? I probably owed her that, but I just think we're kind of like not We're probably like not a perfect fit.
Speaker 1: You know. So she's cool chick, but like.
Speaker 2: Not a perfect fit it did you? Did you think she was attractive? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh huh yeah.
Speaker 5: So what's not a good fit?
Speaker 1: Was to talk to?
Speaker 2: Was like, yeah, a good thing? Just sounds like he's making it, Yes, I guess.
Speaker 4: I Well, for me, I kind of want somebody with like a better line of work, like a better job, something in the medical field or something, just like I don't know, somebody with more going in that department.
Speaker 1: What do you do, Laney, I'm a teacher? What is it?
Speaker 2: I'm just confused because like men are always saying, like, you know, they want to provide for women, and then you know, here's the chance, I guess to provide for one.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't you be providing?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I mean that's a traditional way.
Speaker 2: It's thinking.
Speaker 4: I kind of like the idea of like two big incomes though you know.
Speaker 1: So so well then a second.
Speaker 2: So when you're dating Will as a thirty something, I'm guessing, right, are you what?
Speaker 1: How well are you yet? Did I miss that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Will? What's your occupation?
Speaker 4: I'm an RN, so I'm in the medical field.
Speaker 2: Okay, God, So Will, You're a thirty four year old RN and you're thinking to yourself, I'm going out on a date. I find out that this woman is a teacher. That's not the occupation that to me, I want to be with for that date, or you don't want to be with in the future, Like you're actually already thinking about like marrying and what it would be like to actually have a two income family of a teacher and an RN.
Speaker 4: Yeah kind of, And I mean, not that be the end of the world, but I was kind of I kind of want to build a little bit bigger than that is material.
Speaker 1: What do you want her to be? What are you hoping that she is interesting.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like another RN. I mean even like the traveling nurses now can make hundreds a year, and then we have two of those incomes and then we could kind.
Speaker 1: Of do whatever we want. How about if doctor, would you like it like that?
Speaker 6: High?
Speaker 2: Would you like it? Like making a lawyer? Are you okay with lawyers?
Speaker 1: Are you like this?
Speaker 4: It depends there we court you know the state.
Speaker 1: Mean, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I've never known anybody that would date somebody and say I'm not going to date like especially no if.
Speaker 5: You had we had zero if you had zero drive, zero aspiration, that's one thing. But like she she knows what she wants to do. It's just not what he wants her to do.
Speaker 1: I feel y'all. I feel like I agree with y'all.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, I feel like the conversation to be a lot different if she was on the other foot. I would be looking at if if she was out, like, yeah, he's a blank and I.
Speaker 1: Want him to be a nurse, Like, yeah, I don't want to date a guy who's a nurse. I feel like I understand, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I Actually I do agree with Kevin on that, and I think that that's actually a really good point that I think the stereotype, to me, would be more common that a woman might look at the guy's occupation as maybe he doesn't make enough money.
Speaker 1: But we would never let that slide.
Speaker 2: No, we shouldn't. I think we shouldn't let either of them. I don't think y'all would call it out like y'all doing right now.
Speaker 3: Like if she was like I want someone that will provide and I want someone listener.
Speaker 5: Listeners will call and say she was a gold digger.
Speaker 1: Here, hold on two seconds, Andrea, what do you think about this?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: I just had a question before he went on the date. Did he not know from her Instagram or just from conversation that she was a teacher?
Speaker 4: I honestly didn't. It didn't really come up. If she said it, I missed it or something. But it's not on her instagram anywhere.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want to say like I didn't better enough or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you probably should have talked about that in the d MS. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Bill?
Speaker 2: Hi, it's Mojo in the mornings? Oh my god, is that your real voice?
Speaker 1: White? That is amazing? What's up? I'm sorry? But it says Bill up Perry doesn't say Bill with the big balls. What's going on? Can we call it big balls Bill? What's going on? Big ball? Big Ball's Bill?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, I mean, seriously, man, the student athole man. You don't date a person for what they do, your data for who they are. Yeah, I agree with that. Roy just hearing him say where this came from? But he needs to hurry up and go find himself. I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bill, thank you, buddy. I appreciate your call. Lydia changed his name out there as big Ball's Bill.
Speaker 4: You got.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of.
Speaker 2: Questions that I just want to personally ask before I grab more more calls on this one.
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Is that something that should come up, like what is your occupation and what do you make like?
Speaker 1: Do people ask that question?
Speaker 5: I would never ask somebody what they make like?
Speaker 2: To me, that would be wild to know that, and then also to ask this question. If you saw somebody that was really hot and then you found out that the person was in an occupation where they weren't making a crazy amount of money or enough to be able to be supporting you, would you stop dating somebody based on that? So anybody that's never done that. I agree with Bill.
Speaker 3: Money can come and go, careers can come and go, the world can change. There are jobs that are jobs now they weren't jobs ten fifteen years ago. And I think you gotta find the person for who they are because that's what it will last longer.
Speaker 1: Texter here says, this guy's gaylord fucker? I forgot about that. Yeah, what's going on, Becky? You're a nurse fucker? What's going on? Hi, Becky?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm an MP and our end does not make.
Speaker 3: That much money, so he can't.
Speaker 6: Be put down.
Speaker 2: Well, well, what's going on, buddy? I want to see your tax returns.
Speaker 1: Maybe he wants a sugar mama. Maybe he wants somebody that earns more than Ashton. What's going on? It's Mojoe in the morning. What's up. I was just calling to say this guy is totally in the right. I just feel like people are not used to a man like the man's side having the type of standard.
Speaker 2: But so it's okay for him to have these standards about her occupation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, if, like Kenvis said, if it was reversed, nobody would better eye. I do agree with Kevin on that one, and you on that too.
Speaker 2: I think that if this was a woman calling out.
Speaker 5: A guy's we've had that before and everybody in two seconds calls her a gold digger and petty dustin.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, what's up.
Speaker 1: I agree with the guy. You know, if you guys are both equal making good money, the world is yours. Yeah, there's no sky on it. Where if you got a grill that it doesn't want to go to work or pay your bills or anything, and then you know, I disagree with the guy.
Speaker 2: I think that's how everything should be. Yeah, I have to tell you that I'm thinking about about this right now with like my wife Chelsea, and when we started dating, her dad did not like I was a DJ. It had nothing to do with what I had as far as earning potential. But I was making like twenty grand a year like I was, or less than twenty grand a year like with all the stuff. And I think about that right now, and I think to myself, you don't know what a person's potential is.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's a teacher.
Speaker 2: Now, she could be an you know, an inventor, you know of No, you have no clue, like you know, Chelsea put her money on this horse, and this horse came through Hey see Biscy's time.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it came him all right now, I want to hear you go, Liz, what's up? Hey guys, what do you think about this? Liz?
Speaker 6: I think if he wants to date a nerd so bad, he should just date somebody he meets that word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where he should be meeting him, not on Instagram, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't. I think it's kind of crazy that he thinks he's like some millionaire that wants to meet another millionaire.
Speaker 1: But then he's like, oh, but not a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Let me just want a ner Can I tell you something for We have textures right now texting. I'm in medical sales. I would love to get this guy's number. Another one here. I work at Michigan Medicine. I would love to meet him. I actually make great money. I mean, they're look at all these people that are contacting saying that they actually like the idea of Will. I don't know if the guydepool is that bad, but there are people that would really like to uh to date Will, even after his comments that he made about you, Laney, Laney, I think, yeah, I think I think you're I think we listen, I'm gonna say this to you. I think that, first off, Laney's beautiful. We just saw the pictures of Lanny that Lydia and Bianca sent to us. I think, Laney, you're better off. I think this is one of those ones where you go into it and you go God. I wish I could get another date out of him. But I think if Will's you know, standards are this, I think that you're better off.
Speaker 1: Joy, what's up?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: I agree with him, Okay, economy, I mean you need to. Yeah, but I don't agree that he didn't ask her what she did before he went on a date. Yeah, well that part's that's very important to ask.
Speaker 2: And even if he didn't ask her then he should have at least called her back and said hey, and on.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even tell her the real race. That's the case. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: I would lie and just say you know what, I'm just because I want to break somebody's heart.
Speaker 3: That way, he ain't breaking her heart. Her heart, she doesn't seem heart broken. Yeah, she's about to give with Billy to pe teacher, have a.
Speaker 1: Good night now, and the teacher's launch. Would you date another teacher lady? I sure would, right, I not have a problem with that.
Speaker 2: She's dating for love. How about a radio DJ. We've got plenty of a single ones are and Zach is a great guy.
Speaker 1: You look in at a mental or bring one of them. Come on, I'll give you my Instagram. You can the thirty second date update and more than roses. This is Mojo in the Morning.