Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five, five and six to fifty five, y'all five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: No, no, this is double digits today, Carrie, You're going for ten. So let's see how it goes when you take on Aaron. Aaron works for Amazon and Aaron say hello to carry Carrie, Say hello to Aaron.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Harry Aaron. Well listen to that voice that Aaron's got there?
Speaker 2: All right, Amazon, Aaron on with us this morning, and we're gonna lock Carry up in a soundproof area for the five at six fifty five five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Tye always goes to the champion, Aaron. Question number one, This TikTok and Timber singer is blasting President Trump in the White House for using her song blow in a social media post.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Three seconds? Oh so I can't asks on that one. We'll pass.
Speaker 2: Question number two, which pop star is rumored to be taking over for Kelly Clarkson when she exits her daytime talk show.
Speaker 1: Gomanz.
Speaker 2: Question number three. Actress Jessica Biel is forty four years old today. Happy birthday to her. Which pop superstar is she married to? Question number four. Lions running back David Montgomery is out. What was his famous nickname on the team?
Speaker 1: I think he said it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, say it one more time just for clarity.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And Question number five.
Speaker 2: This influencer, who was recently linked to Tom Brady, was on social media sobbing to a Taylor Swift song after seeing her NFL player ex boyfriend for the first time since their breakup.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Del? Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof? Oh Amazon, Aaron, you tried, but you only got two? Five? Oh Man? Really putting the two in two day? Ship man? Oh Man? All right?
Speaker 2: Not good? Carrie ten wins, Here we go. Question number one. This TikTok and timber singer is blasting President Trump and the White House for using her song below in a social media post.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Is it Cash? Question number two?
Speaker 2: Which pop star is rumored to be taking over for Kelly Clarkson when she exits her daytime talk show Pink Yes? Question three. Actress Jessica Biel is forty four today. Which pop superstars she married to?
Speaker 1: Justin Timberlain Freedom one? Question four?
Speaker 2: She's rolling along Lion's running back David Monto is out what was his famous nickname with the team knuckle and a perfect score. It's going to take a perfect score to beat this lovely lady here. Carrie, this influencer who was recently linked to Tom Brady on social media, was sobbing to a Taylor Swift song after seeing her an fl ex boyfriend for the first time since their breakup.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 2: Alex?
Speaker 1: Final score? Digit man, another big win for Terry. It's Tin Carrie. Ten wins in a row.
Speaker 2: You are back with us tomorrow, getting closer and closer to taking Shannon on. Yeah. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for you and Aaron. I want you to stay here because you like tacos.
Speaker 2: I do. Sure.
Speaker 1: It's Taco So Tuesday and.
Speaker 2: Detroit Taco Company's giving you a fifty dollars gift card so you can go there and get a whole bunch of tacos.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. All right, thank you very much, Thank you for playing. Are you delivering as we speak or on your way to go pick up your truck?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I do the second Shifty? All right, we'll go get some rest.
Speaker 2: Man. We'll see, I'll see on my doorstep, probably twelve times today. Hang on one second, Okay, yep, I'm going there.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.