Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begne.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth.
Speaker 1: This is World Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go again. We get a running back.
Speaker 1: To get him on the show called eight six six eighty seven two five seven days and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you catch short podcasts. And now your host, here's Tim Kakes.
Speaker 3: Ah Light that halo up Dodger Blue.
Speaker 4: Because the Dodgers came in and took over the Big A and Anaheim this weekend with a three game dominating series against the Angels, outscoring them thirty one to three over the last three days, including a ten to one win this afternoon in Anaheim. Hi, everybody, and welcome to Dodger Talk on the gloomy Sunday afternoon here in Southern California. Appreciate you being with us. If you're at the game heading home and you're just kicking back and enjoying your Sunday afternoon, we appreciate you taking us along for the ride. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy eight six six nine, eight seventy two, five seventy is the number A lot to get.
Speaker 3: To, including your phone calls.
Speaker 4: We'll here from the manager Dave Roberts, coming up shortly as the Dodgers today. After putting up fifteen runs last night in a fifteen to two win over the Angels, the Dodgers came back today and put a ten spot up on the scoreboard with a ten to one win with plenty of off friends from shoey Otani, who had three hits and drove in two runs. Kyle Tucker had three hits. He had a two run single in the fourth and then a two run.
Speaker 3: Double in the ninth inning.
Speaker 4: As the Dodgers today just got so much offense and took advantage of opportunities when they were there. From the Angels pitching staff, which has struggled over the last three days, and quite frankly, the Angels are just not a very good.
Speaker 3: Team this year.
Speaker 4: And I feel bad for Curtis azukis really one of the good guys in baseball, and Mike Maddocks, they're pitching coach. It's a good coaching staff, a veteran group of former players and baseball lifers. You feel for them because the talent is not just is just not there, and they go into a series against the Dodgers. Was certainly a lot of hope after sweeping the Dodgers last year at all six games, and it was the pitchers dual early. The Dodgers, though, win the game six to nothing. Last night, their ace and arguably one of the top two pitchers in the American League, Jose Soriano, goes.
Speaker 3: Last night.
Speaker 4: It was back and forth in a one nothing game for the first five innings, and then the wheels fell off Soriano and the Dodgers unloaded for fourteen runs after the sixth inning on their way to a fifteen to two win. And then today again the second time through the lineup. It got turned over from role Kim in the second the Dodgers in the fourth inning explode with the two run single from Otani, Pat has a two run single Kyle Tucker and RBI single, and all of a sudden, they put a five spot up on the board. And when you're the Dodgers and you're just scoring runs in bunches, it doesn't matter what really happens on the other side of the field. But then you add in Rokie Susaki shutting down the Angels today and what could be his coming out party here in the big leagues. Seven strong innings, he allowed just one run, only four hits, eight strikeouts. I mean, Rokie Susaki was a question mark for a lot of you Dodger fans. Was a question mark the last three or four times out there. And we had this conversation, as the kids like to say, I'm old enough to remember when we were talking about it here on Dodger Talk a month ago. Who's out of the rotation when Blake Snell comes back?
Speaker 3: Willip be Susaki? Will it b Robleski?
Speaker 4: Who is the odd man out when the music stops? Who doesn't have a chair in this game of musical chairs in the rotation? Well, it turns out it worked itself out with Blake Snell going back on the injured Listen Tyler's glass now getting hurt. We don't want to see that, certainly, but it worked itself out where they.
Speaker 3: Didn't have to make a decision.
Speaker 4: And now you got Roki Sasaki who is starting to string together good outings. And today I thought took that next step forward in becoming a really good starting pitcher. He had command of all four of his pitches. He had his slider working. He of course has got that fourth ball splitter that is, you know, at times a little erratic and out of the strike zone, but he was getting swinging missus. He was throwing it for strikes, and that's the key no matter who you are, but certainly for Roki Sasaki. When he throws strikes and he attacks the strike zone and he can get some swinging misses, he's really good. And he was effective last year in that role as a closer, getting an out, out, getting an inning, whatever he was asked to do, because he was attacking and just pumping strikes and attacking with his offspeed pitches.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he felt like.
Speaker 4: He was getting too cute, he had to be too perfect as a starting pitcher, but he's he's kind of molded into now, this Rokie Sasaki where he's got a tighter grip on the forkball and not necessarily looking forward to dan to beware and have that complete bite up there, as they say, when it comes out of his hand. But when he's got all four pitches working and he's throwing them for strikes, he's really good.
Speaker 3: And today he was on and I don't want to hear it all.
Speaker 4: It was the Angels. They're the worst team in baseball. That's still a lineup with Celayer. That's still a lineup with Nato zac Nato. That's still a lineup that's got Mike Trout in it. I mean, that's a good lineup still for Roki Sasaki.
Speaker 3: To attack like he did today.
Speaker 4: Nineteen of the twenty four batters that he faced, he got strike one, a career high eight strikeout and the zero walks is what's impressive. When you're attacking the strike zone and when you're getting swinging missus and you're not putting guys on base with free passes, you're not pitching out of the stretch a lot, and today he wasn't pitching out of the stretch very much. You give up an RBI single to yaw On Mankata in the fourth inning, but that was it as far as damage.
Speaker 3: And again when you get the run.
Speaker 4: Support that he got today, Yeah, the confidence is certainly there. And that's something with rookie Sasaki. It's all about confidence. I truly believe, and I said it last year when he was struggling, went on the injured list, and when he came back and was trying to find a spot right in September, and we were talking about it here on Dodgers like, well, where does he fit in? Is there a spot for him on the roster come October? We just don't see it. You know, too many guys have earned that spot on the twenty six man roster come October?
Speaker 3: Where does Sasaki fit in?
Speaker 4: And he adapted that role and had confidence pitching out the bullpen and looked like a completely different pitcher out there between the years and on the mound, just oozing with confidence and domination pitching came back as a starter. This year, it's been up and down, losing control, pitching with guys on base too many times, you know, walking that tightrope and pitching himself out of trouble inning after inning and putting himself in that situation with walks and a lack of control. Well, that to me is also again confidence. You start to lose it. You start to think, man, I can't throw strikes. I'm not as good as people think.
Speaker 3: Maybe I can't pitch here with the Dodgers in the major leagues. And he's only twenty four.
Speaker 4: It's like he came over with the pedigree that Yamamoto did or the experience that a show Aotani has. Now, you know, having been in baseball since twenty seventeen, this is a young pop still.
Speaker 3: Figuring it out.
Speaker 4: Was hurt a lot of last year, and now when he gets some success, he can build on that. And if for Roki, remember his first start last year in Japan, Rick Monday talked about it during the game. He'd throw a pitch and turn around and look at the radar gun up on the jumbo tron at the Tokyo Dome.
Speaker 3: Okay, how fast am I throwing? Ah, it's ninety eight point six.
Speaker 4: He was more worried about that, And that to me is confidence, and that's between the years and and going out and pitching with affection. He has it now and I think today is something.
Speaker 3: He can build on.
Speaker 4: And it feels like if he can keep that confidence going into his next start in Milwaukee, he'll have something special going and we're gonna see more and more zeros put up on the scoreboard. Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy is the number.
Speaker 3: So how about you. I love what I'm seeing.
Speaker 4: Out of Roki Sasaki now, start after start, and today he was able to really see the fruits of his labor there with zeros on six of the seven innings that he pitched today against the Angels.
Speaker 3: A career high strikeouts. It's his longest outing of the year.
Speaker 4: How many times we talked about Roki Sasaki struggling with the pitch count that's already in the sixties after three innings, struggling to get through four innings, and taxing the bullpen, putting strain on a bullpen because you can't go deep into a game because you're laboring and putting the team in a hole. And then all of a sudden, the bullpens asked to do five or six plus.
Speaker 3: Innings of work.
Speaker 4: When you can turn around and give them the seven strong gettings like they did today, I mean that is huge for the bullpen now going into the.
Speaker 3: San Diego series.
Speaker 4: So I just think it again, it is the confidence and he's got it now. He needs to just bottle it up, keep that feeling of confidence that he had pitching today against the Angels and take it with him, put it in his bag and take it with him to San Diego, watch this against the Padres, and then take it with him to Milwaukee and that next start out against the Brewers next weekend had that same confidence out there and the command of his new four pitch mix that he's got with the added slider. I mean, he looked really, really good today eight sixty six nine, eight seven two five seventy. And the confidence also comes with the offense giving you support. If he was in a pitchers duel and it's nottted up at zero after the first, the second, the third, the fourth, you know, maybe he starts losing confidence. But when the Dodgers put a two spot up on the board in the second, all right, all of a sudden, now he can settle in feel a little bit more confident.
Speaker 3: All Right, I'm feeling good about myself.
Speaker 4: A two to nothing lead all of a sudden turns into a seven nothing lead. When the Dodgers put a five spot up on the board in the fourth inning, now you can really go out. You can take some chances as far as pitchers are concerned. Maybe try to get away with something over to the plate, Maybe try to get a swing and miss. Challenge hitters a little bit more than you would in a zero zero game or a one nothing game where you can't take those chances and fear the guy taking you deep, and all of a sudden we're tied up at one. But when you've got a big lead to work with, man that confidence it gets even.
Speaker 3: Bigger for a pitcher out in the mound.
Speaker 4: So I love what I'm seeing with Roki Susaki, this Dodgers offense. The Angels were just what they needed. It's a get right game, It's a get right series for the team as a whole. After winning two against San Francisco, the day is off for Shoeo Tani. The day he pitched, he didn't hit, and then the day after he had a complete day off to come back, and these next four games really produce and be back to the show. Hey, who's not hitting the home runs, but eight hits in his last four games, driving in runs like he did today with the two run single the right center field in the fourth inning to pop the top off of Grayson Rodriguez and chase him from the game eventually. I mean, that's that's what Shoeo Tani is all about. And then Kyle Tucker starting to feel himself. All that being said, this is a Dodger lineup today. The Daves get a Dave off to Mookie Betts in a day off to Will Smith.
Speaker 3: Both of them weren't needing.
Speaker 4: The lineup today, scheduled days off for both of them. Instead, we saw Dalton Rushing doing the catching and he did a really good job. Rookie Sasaki was quick to really quick to praise him after the game. And then we saw Miguel Rojas at shortstop today who played really good defensively and came through with a big sack fly in the second inning to get the Dodgers on the board early.
Speaker 3: And it was part of the bottom of the lineup.
Speaker 4: Which again we'll take a quick breaker in a second, but how many times do we see it today in this series? The bottom of the lineup it and it doesn't have to be a base hit, you know, to keep the line moving. But the seven eight to nine hitters, the heisun kims, the Miguel Rojas is turning the lineup over, and we saw that really big in the fourth inning, turning the lineup over, bases loaded for Shoho Tani po Hez Tucker, let the big guys drive in the row. Let the big bats do the damage.
Speaker 3: Your job is to.
Speaker 4: Get on base, continue that line moving, and the bottom of the lineup has done that the last three nights really well. And the Dodgers, it's not a coincidence, put up six runs on Friday, fifteen runs last night, and ten more today than a ten to one win. Dodgers Baseball is brought to you by our friends at Modello Modello the Mark of of Fighter.
Speaker 3: We'll continue here on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we'll get to your phone calls and we'll hear from the manager Dave Roberts.
Speaker 3: What a day for the boys in blue.
Speaker 4: They finish off as sweep of the Angels, a ten to one win. Right here on FI seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App AM five seventy LA Sports Be anywhere at any time, and you can hear past episodes of Dodger Talk all those things. Search AM five to seventy on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: We're streaming online.
Speaker 1: We stream every game too. Come find me back to Dodger Talk on AM five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 5: Him is at third, O'tani is at second. Freeman's at first, pull one swing on hot shot in the left center of base. Here here comes can under score Otani. Rounding third, he will score. Andy pie Haz does it again with runners and scoring possession, drives in two. It is six to Ughlin Dodgers.
Speaker 4: Andy Piez continues to have a great twenty twenty six season. Drives in two more today part of a five run at fourth Indian for the Dodgers. Andy Piez now with forty one RBIs on this season as we have not even gotten to Memorial Day weekend yet, and he is having a great season offensively, and look at what he's done defensively this year as well. If he continues on the track that he's on, you're talking about a guy who can make a case for a Gold Glove in center field. And that is saying something for for the last couple of years in his development. Could he be an everyday center fielder? Is he more of a corner outfielder? Can you trust him in center field while you know he's a liability out there? Does he have the arm? He's got all of it and he has fine tuned all of it defensively, and a credit to Dino Eble and that coaching staff are working with him and developing him into a premier center fielder defensively, and it was on full display this weekend.
Speaker 3: We mentioned it last night on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 4: Eleven pop flyouts to him in center field, one shive, a major league record. Pretty impressive, Pretty impressive what he did, including a diving catch in shallow right center field in the fourth inning to save a one nothing lead for Justin Robleski. His arm is a threat, so guys are gonna be a little hesitant to run on him, whether it's from first to third or whether it's from second to home because of his arm strength. I mean, he can cover a lot of ground as we see. I mean, and then you throw up the offensive numbers. Randy pot Has today drives in two more. He got off to a blistering start, then he cooled down because he wasn't going to continue to hit four to.
Speaker 3: Eighty like he was.
Speaker 4: But now still floating over three hundred on this season, still slugging over five twenty. Just a really really fun player to watch in Andy pie Has and what he does for the Dodgers no matter where he's hitting in this lineup, and that's what's great is Andy Piez is a guy who you can pad fifth, sixth, seventh in the lineup, and gosh, he's just a threat to do it all, hit for power.
Speaker 3: And continue to move that line if necessary.
Speaker 4: Celebrate ninety years of racing at Santa I need to Park every Friday through Sunday with millions and payouts every race day. For heart pounding action and new experiences, visit Santa Anita dot com slash events.
Speaker 3: Don in the City of Industry.
Speaker 4: It's got the deepest pipes in sports talk radio and has for the last twenty five years.
Speaker 3: He's so intimidating to talk to on the radio.
Speaker 6: Hi, Don, how are you doing, partner? Hey, it's always great to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm so happy we knocked off those pesky Angels. You know, it's I mean, the revenge tour, isn't it to you know? Like my gosh, last season, didn't we lose every game to.
Speaker 3: Him last year against the Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very embarrassing, And so now this is the revenge tour because these are like, you know, like in boxing, these are like the tune up fights. You know, you bang these guys around to get in shape for you know, like games you really want to win and life comping up on Monday and or whatever it is right Monday, right with the Padres. And so I'm really glad for Dave Roberts to finally get him the credit he's doing. He's a sly mongoose, you know, the way he's you know, giving guys rest, pacing them, you know, getting them ready for the postseason. So smart. You know, it's just it's just fun to watch because naturally it's nerve wracking when our guys have injuries. But the way he's able to manipulate, it's so great that we have the depth. I mean, there's that people are so down on the Dodgers because of all the you know, hey, we got the money they Don't's. The funny thing is it reminds me of that there's old old British music hall song. I think it's where the where the phrase jingoism comes from, because it goes, now, we don't really want to fight, but by jingo if we do, we've got the ships, we've got the man, and we've got the money too. That's sort of like the Dodgers Dotter, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, don you're a big boxing guy, and I've known that for a long time, having talked to you on the radio here on five seventy. Have you had a chance to listen to our guy, Coliny and Sammue Long Saturday mornings on the Not Quite Ringside Boxing show covering boxing and UFC.
Speaker 6: No, No, what time does it come? On?
Speaker 3: Nine am?
Speaker 4: Saturday mornings nine to ten our own colonye Sammy Long. They were in Vegas a couple of weekends ago for the Big Fight in early May.
Speaker 3: Theyre sink of a mile weekend.
Speaker 4: They host the Not Quite ring Side Boxing and UFC show right here on AMFI sevn y LA Sports every Saturday morning.
Speaker 3: It's a great listen. You're a boxing guy. You should have get listened on.
Speaker 6: Hey man, I'm there, I'm there.
Speaker 3: Down all right.
Speaker 4: Great to hear from you, Don in the City of Industry. He's been talking here on a f five seventy LA Sports for many and many years. That shows you how old I am and how long I've been working at this radio station. I remember him calling in with Big Joe McDonald and Vic the Brick and going back with Ben and Dave back in the day on AM eleven fifty when when the sports station was on the other frequency and a big boxing fan, I know the don from the.
Speaker 3: City of Industry.
Speaker 4: So yeah, if you haven't heard the Not Quite Ring Side Boxing Show with Colin Ye and samuy Long, give it a listen every Saturday morning from nine am to ten am right here on AM five seventy. Of course, you can listen to take it with you on the iHeart Radio app. And if you miss any of it, just like Dodger Talk, you can podcast it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: You can take it with you on your run, on your walk, on your long commute, wherever you go. You can take Dodger Talk and the Not Quite Ring Side Podcast on the iHeartRadio app. Eight sixty six, nine eighty seven two five seventy. Daniels Jewelers presents the Home Run Forecast. For your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jeweler's card, just visit AM five seventy l sports dot com with a keyword home run. All you do is got it into your name and you could win. Daniels Jewelers own the dream. All right, let's head back out to the Big A. Dodgers win at ten to one over the Angels. They get the three games sweep outscoring him thirty one to three. Rokie Susaki gets the win. Let's check in with the manager, Dave Roberts.
Speaker 2: Dave, where did this come from today? Did you have any notion that Rokie could dominate the way he did today?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think he's been trending.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 7: I thought today that he had command of the fastball, command of the split forkball, and then mixing the slider when needed, and Dalton did a great shob with him. They were in lockstep ball game, and it was just great to see him be efficient and continue to do what he's telling everyone that he needs to do better, and he executed.
Speaker 2: That you said before the game. His confidence is trending higher than it has before. Do you feel like that has lent itself to him attacking the strike zone like he did day?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do. I think that, you know, it's understanding what is needed to get major lely hitters out, what's needed to you know, go deeper in a game. And then the other part of it is the confidence that I think that he's got clarity on what he needs to do and you can see it in every throw. The misses were near missus. The split was thrown presented as a strike to get swing and missing at chase and really just wasn't threatened all day.
Speaker 8: Did he change Did he change his pattern at all?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't think so. I think that Dalton did a good job with the game plan also just reading swings, so you know, every hitter is different as well.
Speaker 6: What was the thing about him today? Just watching it was like the most different especially that allowed him to be as efficient as he was.
Speaker 7: I think that there weren't any you know, bad walks, deep counts that didn't need to be deep that he put himself in those situations. Those didn't happen, you know, just losing the ball and hitting a batter you know, accidentally didn't happen. You know, he faced the amount of hitters that he needed to face and got got i think one or two double plays when he needed so I just thought he was on the attack. And you know it's kind of what robo does, you know, attack kitters?
Speaker 6: What how important is going to be for him and the rest of their rotation to be able to kind of give you guys innings consistently. Right now as you work through some of the guys that are on an IL.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it just kind of you also get to see other guys. Kyle Hurt will climb, you know, Gervase is here now to see him in different leverage. But you know, we still have the guys, the core guys in the pen that we have. But yeah, for them to be able to you know, take six seven innings and outing, certainly, you know, alleviates a lot of stress from everyone.
Speaker 4: All right, there's a manager, Dave Roberts, and what he didn't get to there is Eric Lauer, the newest Dodger. Yes you've heard the name. He is with the Padres, the Brewers, most recently the Blue Jays. He was dfade about a week ago by Toronto after going one in five with the six sixty nine erra in eight games for them dfade. And today the Dodgers made a trade. They acquired Eric Lawer from the Blue Jays for cash considerations. Bruce dear Gadol was extended to the sixty day IL to make room for Eric Lawer on the forty man roster, and Lower is set to join the team sometime in this series in San Diego. There's strategically got to get him from the Blue Jays, and I'm not sure where they were at.
Speaker 3: Oh, they were in Detroit, So they were in Detroit.
Speaker 4: So he's got to get from Detroit to San Diego in the next couple of days here and we'll see at what point he makes his Dodger debut. Hopefully he can revert back to the Eric lower from last year where he.
Speaker 3: Went nine and two with the three eighteen RRA.
Speaker 4: So if they can get that Eric Lawer, then look out just another added left handed arm for the Dodgers, who today Jack Dryer went on the IL with shoulder inflammation. He already got no Blake Snell. I know Tyler Glasnow is not right left handed, he's right handed, but he's on the injured list. So you got these injuries to the starring rotation and now Jack Dryer, a left handed arm out of the bullpen, the Dodgers bringing in Eric Lauer and Dave Roberts, saying that he will be the.
Speaker 3: New long man, the new swingman.
Speaker 4: For the Dodgers, that role Justin Robleski had last year. That's going to be Eric Lawer's role now for the foreseeable future. A guy who has started a lot of games in the big leagues and can go and eat up innings for you and pitch multiple innings for you when needed. So that is going to be his new role and that is so that's a huge pickup to go get it, Eric Lower. No, he didn't have the success this year for the Toronto Blue Jays, but the Dodgers, like they usually do, work their magic right. They tinker with guys and their grips on the ball and you know, their mechanics pitching, and all of a sudden, lo and behold, Will kleinb becomes Will Klein, Alex Vesia becomes Alex Vesia. They are just so good at refining guys problems that they may have mechanically and getting them back on track and back to being really good pitchers, whether as starters or relievers.
Speaker 3: And let's hope Eric.
Speaker 4: Lawer is just the next one in line for Mark Pryor and this pitching staff and coaching staff for the Dodgers, so they can get him on track. Man, if you can get Eric Lauer to be a swingman bul geting guy as a left handed arm and do what he did last year, goodness, just look out. This is just another arm for Dave Roberts to have now out of the bullpen. So that's that could potentially potentially be a big pickup for the Dodgers. All right, wrap things up? Is he in Anaheim? Thanks for being patient?
Speaker 3: How's it going?
Speaker 6: Is he?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay? Stop stop stop stop?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 4: They've won five in a row. They just outscored the Angels thirty one to three. They win today ten to one, and now they're going to San Diego for a huge three game series.
Speaker 3: Things are going good. How can they be? All right?
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, so mad that they're not at least winning discibilge with the Giants. And you know how much I hate the Giants, but I know you hate it.
Speaker 4: But they got displayed. I mean it could have been worse. They could have lost three or four, got swept themselves.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I get yeah, And I look at it that way, and my day. I hate pitching injuries. Right now, I gets I get this better than having a gene decision, Jeane the playoffs. So now now Lakes now got effectively the same injury Edwin Dan, I mean, guy, this epidemic. But any way, and let me know if we ever find out about about the Rancho Comb.
Speaker 3: They are. They are. I'm glad you brought that. Uh.
Speaker 4: Clile sent me a note and said that, Yes, you just gotta go on the iHeart app and type in Ontario Tower Buzzers and you'll be able to find the feet of their games so you can listen to their games. I know the Quakes games were on the iHeart app on a station out there. You can't that you can't hear the the Ontario Tower Buzzer games. According to Klyyle, are our Dodger ficionado out in the I E So for sure, is he great to hear your voice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Wait, see how did dygerous? Is the week So it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be a big series, big series. Dave's gonna be ready to take your phone call tomorrow night. Thanks is you have a great rest of your weekend. That's gonna do it for Dodger Talk on this Sunday afternoon. As the Dodgers finish off what was a very impressive weekend against the Anaheim Angels a ten to one win. Today, they outscore him thirty one to three. Rookie Sasaki his best outing in the Big League's seven solid inning strikes out of career high eight, didn't walk anybody, and he gets the victories now two and three, Dodgers now twenty nine at eighteen on the season, and they'll go into San Diego first place, a top the NL West and the start of a three game series against the Padres.
Speaker 3: It's lined up.
Speaker 4: Now to have Yoshinobu Yamamoto go tomorrow the series opener, image Sheen on Tuesday night, and then show Hey tom we'll go on Sunday. We'll get our cover start at beginning tomorrow at five thirty pm Pacific with Moroco Casino Dodgers on deck, first pitch at six forty.
Speaker 3: Thanks to colining E.
Speaker 4: Thanks to you for listening and podcasting the show as well. Go out and enjoy the rest of your Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 3: What's left of it? So long, everybody, let's just say