Speaker 1: It's the Jesse Kelly Show. What's up with that? We only have one hour together? How about Dodd? This is Chris. This is Chris Crockett for Jesse Kelly. Jesse's back Monday for his Memorial Day show. Now look at this. Journalists, Mario no falls putting this out moments ago. President Trump just rushed back to DC after canceling his weekend plans in New Jersey. Intelligence officials have also canceled their Memorial Day plans. That aren't standby. When the President and the entire intel community sudden dropped their holiday plans to bunker down in DC, you know something serious is brewing. Now here's the thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I talk about this a little bit in the first hour, but listen closely. Here here's the thing we had. Damn well better not be doing a stupid agreement with a rand I'm sick of pussy footing around. Finished the job, Rip the band aid off and take them out. They cannot have that nuclear material there. They cannot have any enrichment ever again, because if you're going to enrich for nuclear power, all you need is three point six percent enrich uranium three point sixty seven percent. There's only about thirteen countries in the world. I believe that even enrich their own uranium, most countries buy it from others. You do not need to enrich it. They want enriched so they can make bombs. So they can make bombs either bring in the usher and the twelfthy mom and the end of the world, or so they can do what they've been doing for forty seven years, terrorizing the entire Middle East and beyond, but now do it with a nuclear weapon. You know, it's interesting because someone I was talking to somebody and they're like, well, Kim Jong uns, Kim Jong un is not a Islamist. I mean, how many North Koreans? How many communists North Koreans do you see putting bombs on themselves and going in and committing acts of terrorism outside of their country. I could eat my own words. I've never heard of a North Korean terrorist blowing up them putting us trapping on a bomb and going and blowing up other people's, have you, Producer, Chris, I have not either. I'm not saying it's good for North Korea to have a nuclear bomb, but I'm saying they're not as Lamists. The Islamists signature is to blow themselves up with you. We always well we I don't have a mouse in my pocket. I always like to say, you know, they blow up so young as it were, so I hope it means he's gonna finish the job and get this done. And I mean, you know it's true. A columnist wrote in the journal the other day that we have wasted a month. We could have been pounding them for a solid month to finish the job. Instead we played pussy foot with them, which is all they do is they draw stuff out. They never give you what you want. They're very, very smart. They write books. The guy, one of the guys doing the negotiation, has written a book on negotiations. So these aren't dirt herding goat hurting a jihatis. So that's where we're at on that. And if it's to say we got some deal, there's no regime change. It's the same regime. Even if it's mushtavahlmini the gay I told as it were missing a couple of limbs or more, it's the same. It's the same regime. Ilhan Omar in fraud in Minneapolis fraud, Minnesota fraud. Have you seen the story and I'm sure Jesse talked about it and played for you Fox nine in Minneapolis Saint Paul. I am proud to say I was on talk radio there for a couple of years, and I'm proud to say we're on kt LK at them talk in the Twin Cities on Jesse Kelly on the Jesse Kelly Show. But Fox nine there in Minneapolis Saint Paul has been the best on the ground journalism going after these lines and stealing money and such. The Somali folk. There's the smalli folks in the community ripping us off and ripping off the people of the state of Minnesota. And to what's his name, Tim Walls, Governor Jazz Hands, the low t Tim Walls going around and not wanting to expose it because he's afraid to be called a racist and he's afraid to lose a massive block of voters in the Minneapolis Saint Paul area of the Somali community. And so Fox nine did a great story talking about how many millions and millions and millions of dollars have been declared cash declared. I think if you travel over what is a ten grand or whatever, that's a banking thing but at some point, if you travel over with a certain amount of cash, you have to declare it, and they declare it. And they're bringing over millions and millions of dollars flying it in directly from Minneapolis Saint Paul into I don't know if it's the UA or what to get to, whether it's Somalia wherever. They're going to get that money laundered and put it inside of some other country and then it's going and liver see it again. They did a whole story on on literally and there was a retired I think it was a Minneapolis police detective talking about how he saw it. He knew it, and they wouldn't do a darn thing about it. Well, now we have this from Fox nine. As we all know, defeeding, our future defendant with Nick Shirley has been taken down. But look at this. I love what Nick Shirley put up. Their CBS News said there was no evidence of fraud. The New York Times said the Smallye community was being targeted. CNN said there was little evidence. Remember when the CNN reporter went there and sat in the hotel and made phone calls and just asked, hello, are you open are you doing daycare? Yes, they do daycare. Okay, thank you. We found little evidence. And remember what she did do that the nasty CNN reporter got in Nick Shirley's face and was being nasty to him. Well, guess who's been vindicated, not CNN fake news. Tim Wallas said it was white supremacy to expose fraud ninety million busted, fifteen charged, and the Feeding our Future Fahima a Gaid Muhammad charged Wednesday with wire fraud and conspiracy. Her daycare facility was near George Floyd Square Saint George Floyd Square plusn't be his name, where he died in the custody of Minneapolis police for a drug overdose. So the Feeding our Future and falsely claimed that's to serve thousands of meals. And then my favorite thing too to come out was the Minnesota fraud suspect who jumped from the building. Muhammad Omar jumped four stories. I believe it was from a building and ran. I wonder why he ran? Is it because he's afraid because these are racists coming after him and he's done nothing wrong. He jumped out of four stories and limped away, scurried away. Crab walked away, but he's been caught. He's charged with health care fraud. Muhammad Abu Kadar Omar thirty two of Roseville, Minnesota, where we used to live. We owned a house and County Road C in Roseville, Minnesota. And Ibrahem Bashir ab the twenty five of Minneapolis, charged by indictment of conspiracy to commit healthcare fraud four counts of healthcare fraud connection with the scheme to submit three point three million of fraudulent claiming for Minnesota Medicaid. Think of the hundreds of millions, the tens of millions, if not billions of dollars that these sobs were stealing from us because Tim Walls and the Minnesota Democrat Party was too afraid to stand up to the SMALLI community. They'd rather let them steal and steal and steal from us. And where is the denaturalization process to take place for anybody who can be denaturalized? Where is the deportation process to take place for anybody who can be deported? And now we have Ohio. Shocking new fraud reports from Ohio may to amount to one billion dollars from Red State dot Com. Ohio spent one billion dollars on home health one billion dollars on home healthcare in twenty twenty four. Since the services are performed the Daily Wires, Luke Roseack reports since the services are performed inside of private residences, there's no way to know whether the workers went at all or what they're actually doing in exchange for taxpayer funds. An infinite number of small black boxes. Inside of a black box, multiple signs said the service provided and built to the government was sometimes just companionship and conversation. Isn't that what Joe Biden needed? Visiting angels, visiting into it was sometimes just companionship and counter You know, I companion you, I be your companion. Hello, I've made from from a from some companion. As people realize the US government will pay them to hang out with their own families, hang out with your own family, what a great scam. Northeast Columbus have seen its economy replaced by businesses that bill Medicaid. Columbus city with the second largest Somali power, I am shocked we could have a billion dollars a fraud from the Somali and Columbus is the highest Somali population in the country, second largest outside of Minneapolis Saint Paul. Remember what Tim Wall said, never forget this. I played it ad infinitum when he said it because he didn't fully realize what he was saying. He said that they could not help, but they did not know any better, that Samalies didn't know any better. Basically, it's not their fault because they don't know anybody. Because this is how the country's running samal ye, So then why are we allowing them to come into this country If all they know is to steal from the government and this is normal, why would we bring them into this country. Obviously every person from Somalia isn't stealing fraus. But that's what Tim Wall said, not me. So the second largest popular so Mali population of the country in Columbus has become, on the surface, the most unhealthy city on the planet, reports Daily Wirewell, if the government is going to pay you to do it, one home health their care operator told him, people see it is lucatives, so they just jump on it. Get you some free money by hanging out with your relative. We're gonna have some fun. Next. When we talked about John Cornyn, you know what John Cornon is right now? Ah John Corn is a plane crash. There is no way he's gonna make it. Mark my words. I say that from Texas, where I've lived for sixteen years, and there a talk show for sixteen years and watched this guy and always wanted him to be replaced. And now the moment is happening. And that's why Trump. Well, i'll pause right, a romance. I'll get into that coming up next. Uh that and oh, we've got preschool for All program, Preschool for all and what some of these parents are saying about that? All that's I'm going up next. This is the Jesse Kelly Show, Chris Crock and for Jesse Kelly, this is Chris Crock and for Jesse Kelly, Jesse Kelly's show. I'm not going to vote for this one. I'm not going to vote for this one. This would be a low t tell Rico one. What are you doing, producer, Chris? It's not bad, I remember, and I liked to Beckum day, but it's just not the one to do. But that's okay. Breaking News, there's so much fun stuff we have. We'll get to ilhan Omer a few soundbites we have from her in the second Breaking News Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Democrat from Florida, will run in a majority black district after the GOP eliminated her seat under a newly drawn congressional maps map, stoking tensions with black Democrats, which basically she's just saying, hey, hey, look, here's the deal. I'm gonna be in power no matter what, even if I'm in a majority black district. I've got that seat. That is my seat. Why I'm gonna I'm a names w Watsmon Salt and here go. I'm gonna pull out my white privilege cart. This. Look at this card. I have a big, fat, massive card from somebody that has like a I don't even know what the size of stock of paper.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: This is like a size ten stock er. It's almost like a piece of aluminum almost. This is my white privileged card. I'm w Watston Schultz Seltz. That's my seat right there. Get out of here. How about that there? We gotta put it back in the in the desk. All right, let's get to Ilanomer. By the way, it's Chris Crockett pro Jesse Kelly, Jesse Kelly Show. Jesse's back Monday for Memorial Days Show. You can Follow me on social media Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, at Chris Crock Show at Chris Crock Show, c CHR I s kr Okay on a podcast on YouTube and Rumble at KROC Talk kr Okay, t alka Okay. Ilhan Omar on the fraud, the Minnesota fraud we've been talking about.
Speaker 3: It gives more to the idea that this is just a made up lie, because you do not investigate someone for ten years and not.
Speaker 1: Come up with it. Oh, I like, but don't you like how she talks like this. It goes to the middup lyeing you investigate somebody pretenders and then you don't find something. Oh look at this, I've five million dollars of fraud. In other words, where wait a minute. She's giving back into the idea that Tim Walls said that some old people don't know any better. All they know is to steal from the government, and that's why they're doing this. They can't help themselves. She's saying, if you investigate anybody long enough, they're gonna you're gonna find, you know, millions of dollars a fraud. So she too, apparently thinks that it's normal to just steal from the government. It gives But how's that winery doing? How's there winery doing? Has anybody tried some of her wine? Grapes of Jihad is my favorite one, the Grapes of Jihad.
Speaker 3: It gives more to the idea that this is just a made up lie, because you do not investigate someone for ten years and not come up with anything.
Speaker 1: So then why do you think it's still being talked about? These people are disgusting.
Speaker 3: They believe in were any things and that's.
Speaker 1: Why they people are disgusting. Who the people are stealing five ten million dollars? No, the people investigate, Oh so they should keep them money.
Speaker 3: And that's why they want to believe in this weird and that's that's all I will say. No, No, definitely, Why do you think I guess that you're being targeted?
Speaker 1: Then it's like they're.
Speaker 2: Racist, they're sinpho pic I just happened to be Muslim.
Speaker 3: You're allowed to continue from here, Okay, Yeah, I mean they're just disgusting bigot people.
Speaker 1: Is she talking about producer Christian Is she talking about Was he asking her also about that the Fox News guy can tell from his boys?
Speaker 2: She is he?
Speaker 1: Is he asking about the marriage seeing to her brother. Yeah, hmm, maybe, why don't you just rip off the band and tell that if you saw my brother you would marry him too, because he is so hot. Just just just come out with it, baby, just come out with it. And then we have this one where this is my favorite. This is ilhan Omar about Trump and his don Junior's wedding. This is ilhan Omar giving Trump President Trump marital advice. Remember the woman who all reports seemed to indicate that she married her brother. The woman that reportedly married her brother is now giving marital advice to President Trump.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't think any parent would want to be there for their child's important day, and getting married is a pretty important.
Speaker 1: Day, even if there is a lot of other stuff going on, like a war and things like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, he finds time to golfs when there are important things that are happening, or walk around talking about the ballroom.
Speaker 1: So he certainly, if you really cared.
Speaker 2: About his son and cared about being a family man, he would try to make time.
Speaker 1: To go to his son's wedding. Okay, thank you. Oh, I mean if he was golfing, here's where she would have a point. If Trump is golfing during Don Junior's wedding, she would have a point. When's the wedding? Producer visit tomorrow? You were invited? Why weren't you invited? I was invited. Anyway, Let's just say the wedding is tomorrow. I'll soume all right, the wedding is tomorrow and Trump's playing golf tomorrow, that's not a good look. Otherwise we're fine. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. Yeah, this is a good song. You're right. You know what else? Produce Chris is a good song. It's too long, but you know what else? Golden Earring Radar Love is just an incredible song. Absolutely, so is is it? Is it called Frankenstein Edgar Winner Group. It's Frankenstein, right, Frankenstein the drum salt rom Zombie. Dude, this I'm talking about the Rob Zombie remade. You sing, it's a It's Edgar Winneger group and the drum goes. It's a great, great, great, great great drum soul and a great song. All right. You know what else? Is a long song in the God of the Veta. But we'll move on. Chris Crock, Chris Crock and for Jesse Kelly and the Jesse Kelly Show. Jesse's back money for his memorialate show you don't want to miss. John Cornyn rejecting Texas GOP call to pull negative ads from Ken pax because he knows it's over. At least Ken Paxton knows it's over, and so does Trump. That's why he endorsed Paxton for Senate. John Cornyn refusing calls from Texas GOP Chairman Abraham George to end negative advertising the Republican Senate rolph as chairman of gopm calling on both send and candidates to stop negative advertising. I mean the election is right now, it's really voting in the elections coming up in a handful of days. So I mean, I guess, I don't know. But Corny says, we're going to continue to tell the truth about Paxton. He's escaped accountability for too long. I love this this milk toast turd, John Cornyn. He says, Ken Paxson's escaped county ability for too long. Judgment days. Call me oo oo, John Corny, you scare me ooh, I'm shaking Meantime, Paxton makes his final pitch in Texas Cornin's campaign and groups supporting him. We're out. Listen to this from the Associated Press. Of all places, Corner's campaign and groups were supporting him. However, we're out spending the pro Paxson groups three to one, three to one. If Paxon's the nominee, which he will be, that will be litigated in a general election against Tula Rico low t tell Rico as it's known, as he's known, where voters will be less willing to overlook in dealing with scandal, says Cornin. But through this week, Cornan's campaign and groups supporting it has spent roughly nearly ninety million dollars in advertising. Cornin's campaign, ninety in groups supporting him ninety million. Paxton's ten and a half, literally nine times the ad spending, and he still can't beat He's not going to beat Paxston. He literally only beat packs him by like a point point and a half and he was outspent again like six to one, ten to one something, some obscene amount of number. So the people of the state of Texas know what they want and it's not John Cornyn, period. It just is what it is. Look at this Moltnoma County, which is Portland, Oregon. Preschool for All programs. He's record demand preschool for all funded by an income tax on people making over one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. Can you imagine paying an income tax for somebody to have to watch somebody else's kid? Could you imagine? And one hundred and twenty five thousand. You're not rolling in dough for a single person. I mean, it's nice, but you're not rolling in dough one hundred and twenty five grand. And now you're getting taxed to pay for somebody's free childcare. If you're a couple, I'm married, couple of two whatever, making over two hundred grand, you're paying for somebody else's childcare. Why because you make two hundred grand as a couple or more. But the biggest thing about this is this statement from this one woman here who's using it. Her family was spending more than three thousand dollars a month for childcare. Something that quote wasn't sustainable. Well it's sustainable now if you tax us and make us pay for it, isn't it? She says, it was such a blessing to hear that we were going to get this because we don't have any family here. It's literally just me and my husband. Well, ma'am, he's talking to producer Christian. He's got a little girl. He and his wife. They get a nice, little, beautiful little girl. They're two three years old. I remember those days, and we have two children and being a radio guy, my wife being a radio wife. We to get to where I'm at in this point in my career. We lived in Jefferson City, Missouri, Madison, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Atlanta, Georgia. We lived in Iowa at a job out of college, and Middle Georgia, and then Dallas Fort Worth. So we know what it's like to never have family around you to help raise the children and to be with and it hurts. But nobody ever paid for my childcare because you know who raised the kid. This is gonna shock you. Who raised my two? Cheering as it were, we did. We did. Oh my gosh, we had a kid. We had two kids, and we chose to raise them ourselves. How did you do it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean I remember when we had the boy child, the first one. She worked in the evening, she did like a waitressing and such, and I did a radio shift in Madison, Wisconsin, and so we worked different shifts. But you know who raised the kid, who watched the kid, who took care of the kid. We did. We did. What a foreign concept. If thirty six grand it's too much for you to pay a year, how about one of you guys choose to stay at home. How about you guys get jobs that can work around your schedules. How about you put your kid first? Why am I going to pay for your kid's childcare? Why don't you raise your child? How about that? How about when the school district's are like, we have a problem, what what pre k? We need universal pre k? We need children to be able to read it. They don't really spelling their letters. That's wait, hold on, no, thirty six thousand a year, three grand a month? Yeah, yeah, thirty three grand a month, producer Chris, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Well god what producer, Chris? What are you gonna say? He says, I'm yeah, that's exactly my point. You're making so much money that you're paying three grand a month for childcare, and you're unwilling to lower your spending to live below your means, not at your means, or going even lower than that. So that you can raise your own freaking child, and yes, if you can afford to pay three grand a month, now you're having us paid for it with a tax. Shame on you, Shame on you for not raising your own child, especially as a married couple. Shamelind you for not figuring out a way to raise your own child, and shamemlind you for having the sick audacity to say we should be paying for your freaking childcare. So you two watch this. How much you want to let those two do? Well? How much if you're paying three grand a month for childcare and they say it wasn't sustainable? What does that mean? This is not sustainable? Why I'm using too much money? But then why don't you raise your own freaking kid. I can't do that. There's always a way. So that's just reprehensible to me. Particularly. Can you imagine you're making one hundred and twenty six grand a year and you're paying a single person and you're paying for somebody's childcare. Holy gosh, they're trying to pull this crap in Dallas, Connie where I'm at. They want a childcare tax, same crap, and they got these leftists or Jesse was saying, you know, communist so called churches are advocating for this crap. You know the same woke churches that come out and have okay for quote equity in racial justice, all the communist, Marxist, leftist stuff, and they're, well, we we need childcare. Get out of here, won't you. Why don't I'll tell you what if you need help with childcare, why don't you join a church, a synagogue or someplace of worship. And why don't you see who's in that community to help you? Why am I paying for your crap? All right? Coming up? Next? Hair pulling brawl ends up at ERPs. I should say a kindergarten graduation ceremony target surprising results after making people smile on the job. Oh what else do I have? Oh? This is a great one. Bribery or campaigning pastries, felling the charge over pastries, Royals, fort Worth Suburb and then UFOs and the Pentagon all that. Next, this is Chris Kroc on the Jesse kel Show. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. Chris Krock and for Jesse Kelly, woo yes woo yes ow great song. You can follow me on social media Twitter, AKX, Facebook, Instagram, at Chris crock Show, that's at Chris crock Show, c h R I s kr okay at Chris crock Show, a podcast on YouTube, and Rumble at Kroc Talk kr ok t alkay. There's this is wrong on so many levels. Hair pulling brawl erupts at kindergarten graduate kindergarten graduation. Hair pulling brawl erupts at kindergarten graduation ceremony after mom twenty eight was accused of hogging seats. I mean this, who who goes to who has a kindergarten graduation? What is what in God's name is wrong with these people? What are you doing? Why would you have a grad Oh you graduated kindergarten. Dude, I grew up. I mean in kindergarten.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I think in kindergarten for me was like nineteen seventy eight, nineteen seventy nine, maybe it was eighty. I don't know, Uh, I don't There was no graduation. I had just finished up the cemester whatever this is the year and went back to school the next year. What is this crap? Well, Chris, you know, it's troubling times and things are different this time and people can barely graduate in kindergarten.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: When I was in kindergarten, I was eating paste. I remember what it tasted like. That's what I did in kindergarten. And you're giving somebody a graduation ceremony that eats paste? Or was it just me that I ate the paste? Producer Chris probably just yeah, just just me. That's why I'm a talk show host. Hi, my name's Chris Crock. I hate paste. You know I still buy the paste and eat it. I'm just kidding. Okay, let's move on. Wild ball brawl broke out at Ohio kindergarten graduation after a woman was accused of taking up too many seats.
Speaker 3: What do you know?
Speaker 1: How many people are coming to a kindergarten graduation? A seat hog and a kindergarten graduation. This is criminal. Just what she's doing right here, taking up too many seats, blocking other parents' views on her children's big day. What do you mean big day? The kids eating paste at the Queen of Apostles school, I don't know we have one. I don't know if these are apostles. You know, Kevin brawls over chairs and had a kindergarten thing. The fight started with a separate family grabbed their own chairs and began creating their own seating space in Toledo. Holy Toledo. Anyways, Just get out of here, you losers, all right. Next Target sees surprising results after implementing bizarre employee rules and drastic instore changes. As boss warns, our work is just beginning. The company for staff to smile more. I remember people talking about this when it first came out, and they were like saying, the thing, it was stupid, angry. One of the things in my regular life, like just living my life and going to the store or going to do this and going to that. One of the blessings God gave me is I like to smile at people. Like to look at people and smile at them. I like to feel a sense of connection with people, and so I am. I think there's nothing wrong with saying, hey, guys, if you're a guitarget, we want you to smile more. Obviously you shouldn't do a fake smile, but I think saying we want you to smile. And for those who I would also say for those who struggle with smiling, do something and make something happen with your friends. At work your colleagues. That makes you want to smile. It's okay to crack appropriate jokes, It's okay to have fun. You need to have fun and these be reflected when you're at your jobs. People see you having fun and want to stay at the store smile. I think there's nothing wrong with that. Producer, Christian, you're gonna tell me this something wrong with that? Sandy should smile now yet? Oh and by the way, where's the webcam? I demanded whenever I'm filling in for Jesse, I make you have a webcam point out your face or I can see your face and see you smiling. Where's that webcam? I don't see you right now? There would be no smiles. I just I saw you with a middle finger sticking up with you you were Was you sending a message or was that your low IQ or your low sperm count? I don't know who?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Fed up parents, fed up parents, and affluent town take matters in their own hands as they hit out at school's LGBTQ plan. These losers on the school board in K through eight had a gender and inclusivity identity policy. The restrooms, locker rooms and all this stuff with this crazy leftist stuff. The parents are rising up but throwing them out. That's okay. I wanted to get to this one here. Hold on, this is a suburb of fort Worth, Texas, Dallas fort Worth where I'm at bribery or campaigning federal felony charge over pastry. Royal's fort Worth suburb Westworth Village city council member is charged with a fount with felony bribery for handing out pastries to potential voters on election day. According to the arrest Affid David, Yes, she was buying boxes of donuts and leaving them, but she wasn't handing them to vote for me and I'll give you donuts. Uh. The mayor says she received information from a citizen that this woman left a box of pastries from the Black Rooster Bakery from by former city council member blankety blank with campaign materials on the doorstep. So you get a box of donuts on your on your doorstep and it's got campaign letter. What am I gonna do? I'm gonna throw away the campaigns. I'm not gonna vote for you unless I's gonna vote for you. I'm going to eat the donuts, if or maybe I won't because I'm like, what is this. I'm not gonna die eat somebody's donuts. Port there's a razor blade in there by the way, the razor blade can anything never happened in Halloween. It's a whole falsity. Uh A poly signed profits SMU says the quid pro co is broken because she had no way of knowing if the people that got the donuts voted. So it is another lawyer, but it's a felony prosecution. It's hard for me to want to support prosecuting somebody. You shouldn't do it, somebody. Experts in here are saying that it's the local stuff are the most corrupt because it's a more gray area and it's easier to get away with. You shouldn't do it. But I don't think you should be prosecuting somebody for it. What about you, producer christ You agree with me on that? Yeah, I mean it's it's it's I would you know it's I wouldn't do it. I think it's dumb, but no, put you in jail. Yeah, it's gommy, but not illegal. Put you in jail for buying somebody a box of donuts and leading some campaign literature. Yes, scummy is exactly right. Pentagon releases more UFO files speech Lift at Peach speech Lift after these observations, says CBS News, can I tell you something, I don't believe any of this. There's nothing to talk about. From my perspective, there's nothing. I don't believe any of it, and if there is, it doesn't change my Christian faith anyways. So I don't really I really don't care.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If it's really really happening, of course I care, but I don't believe any of this has happened. Stephen Colbert once again is gone. Boy. I saw a picture of him with his wife in some regular photo and he looks nasty, looks really old. They do something to him to make him look better on there, but he's done. He has fried himself refusing to submit to and lower his staff and do all these things. So there you go, like a good leftist, You're gone. Bye bye, bye bye. Trump's got a lot of funny memes about it online. This is Chris Crockett for Jesse Kelly Jesse's back money for his Memorial Days show. Asta la pasta Yo