Speaker 1: It is Mojo in the Morning time Now for am I the a hole on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've been hooking up on my best friend's sister and he has no idea? And I am I an a.
Speaker 1: Over not telling you hooking up with his best friend's sister and he has no idea? Initial N is on with us? For am I the a hole? Do you think he's an a hole for doing this? N? How long have you been hooking up with your best friend's sister? What's up?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning. I've been hurting up.
Speaker 3: With my sister for over a year now.
Speaker 1: That's a long time.
Speaker 4: So this is like, is this like a relationship or is it truly just a hookup?
Speaker 3: Nothing in actually but being serious with R?
Speaker 2: Surely just for fun and not long.
Speaker 1: What's the age difference?
Speaker 2: We're about a seven year age difference.
Speaker 1: She's younger or older?
Speaker 3: She's younger?
Speaker 1: What did this transpire? Did you like? Pull a move? Now?
Speaker 3: I met my best buddy in college.
Speaker 2: He's a really great guy, his sister going into a war. One night she started hitting on me and he's just started happening and I can't kind of want to stop it.
Speaker 3: Why don't you want to tell him. Do you think he'd be pissed? I just think it would ruin our friendship.
Speaker 2: He's much more of a sensitive guy than I am, and he's just the best, and I don't want to lose him. I'm too nervous to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: She's keeping it quiet too for I'm assuming she doesn't also want to tell him. Correct because I was going to say if she wants to tell, if eventually it comes out, I would rather it not be from you know, her going, yeah, he hasn't told you. We've been doing this for a year totally.
Speaker 2: And we've been best friends for five years. It's been going on for a minute.
Speaker 1: I think that you I don't know if I necessarily call you an a hole, but I think you're in a bad spot because eventually, eventually it could happen, and you swear that you'll never turn this into a relationship. Yeah, I think you probably need to stop hooking up with her.
Speaker 5: Even if he stops, he still got to tell him that it happened. Really absolutely, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me, uh, let me which the friendship or the relationship with his sister White? Why ruin a good thing? He's like he's enjoying it. Hold on one second, Am I the A hole? John? Do you think that initial n as an A hole? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's just straight disrespectful what this guy's doing. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Me and my boy, Me and my boy, we're watching this together, and I just think it's it's despicable.
Speaker 1: I like it. What are you guys listening or watching us on her? Are you watching us on our stream? No, we're just we're just on the radio right now. Okay, Yeah, as I say, that's cool.
Speaker 5: Either of y'all got a little sister, Yeah, I do, okay, And what's your friend name?
Speaker 1: Brian? So if Brian came to you, it was like, what's your little sister name?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Tina?
Speaker 5: So Brian came he and was like, look, bro, me and Tina been smashing for the last three months, and I just I just had to tell you I like her.
Speaker 1: What would you say? You know? Brian? Tell him that real quick?
Speaker 5: Telling you Brian, Yeah, Brian, telling you.
Speaker 7: Brian, if only you understand we've been seeing each other. It's no disrespect, we love each other. It's just something that you would understand. That boy again, that boy again, they've got.
Speaker 1: A good relationship. That would be John. John's gonna beat the drop out of Ryan right now, because.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, by the way, you.
Speaker 1: Yeah that there is some things that are off limits, and sisters are off limits. Mothers also, you do not want mothers. What's up, Ellen? How you doing? Do you think initial N is an a hole for hooking up with his best friend's sister and not saying anything, you know, I was just telling Lydia that, but yes, because I was talking to my.
Speaker 7: Kids about maybe dating one.
Speaker 6: Of my other son's girlfriend's ex girlfriends, and he goes.
Speaker 7: Oh, I would never do that.
Speaker 1: And so I think, yes, he's an a hole, but an and in addition, do not tell anybody.
Speaker 3: He's got to.
Speaker 6: Keep that make it.
Speaker 7: Less of a big deal, and because it'll hurt the.
Speaker 1: Sister more than anybody. So that's my two cents. Well, yeah, she's gonna she's gonna be looked at differently, and mean women always do get it unfortunately looked at differently. In this case, it's gonna be like, why would you do this with my best friend? And I don't know. I'm looking at some of these textures here, uh two four eight says you're an a hole. And you should keep this quiet. Five eighty six says that initial N is an a hole and I wouldn't tell your best friend because it will change your relationship. These are both textures that just came in here. Another person here says you need to have your friend sit down with you and the sister and explain this. Although you guys aren't going to have a relationship, right, like, it's not like.
Speaker 3: Something that.
Speaker 1: That's the wrong.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about the hookup or the friendship? When you say a good thing?
Speaker 1: Talking about that?
Speaker 3: So he doesn't care about friendship.
Speaker 1: It's slime. You can't have a friendship where you're hiding things like that.
Speaker 3: Especially when you say best friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, Jen? How you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm how are you this good?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Is he an a whole?
Speaker 6: I think I think he deserves to get punched in the face.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's one thing if you if you love her, that's a good thing.
Speaker 6: But he's like, oh no, we're just messing around.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, no, yeah. If there's going to be a relationship here, then it would be a case of you know, I think he'll be able to take it, but it's going to come out Randy, what's up? Is uh initial end in a whole? For Am I the a whole?
Speaker 6: I don't believe. So I have a little sister, and if I had one of the you know, one of my best friends, and he was an awesome guy and a great guy, you know, I believe in this world my sister could pick a lot worse people, you know, I would actually be happy.
Speaker 1: Well that that's that's a good question to ask, Randy. Hold on one second, I'm want to ask n do you think if you wanted to have a relationship your buddy would be okay with you having a relationship with his sister? Okay, so he looks at you in a good way?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay, Darien? What do you think is initial and in a hale?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 8: Me personally, I don't personally think he's an a whole. It just depends on the type of guy is me Personally. I have a sister or younger sister. And if my best friend is a good dude, like I know, I obviously know him. He's a good dude and he can treat my sister correctly. I don't necessarily think I would have an issue.
Speaker 3: Would you want to go ahead.
Speaker 5: Now, if you found out that they had to have a sex for a year, then I would that that's what I.
Speaker 6: Was about to say.
Speaker 8: And now y'all have been hiding it from me for a year, that'll be That'll be like where I'm like, where's the loyalty.
Speaker 4: At Yes, So you'd rather your friend to ask you for permission and say, hey, I think I'm interested in taking out your sister.
Speaker 8: Like, at least say something like, at least let me know that you're thinking about talking about talking to my sister. Because if I personally know you and you're a good dude, like I wouldn't have no issue with it. No, if I see you outside all the time talking a different knows, yeah, we don't have a problem.
Speaker 1: Brow Darien.
Speaker 5: What if it's a situation where he's not quote unquote interested her in her in the sense of a relationship, where he's like, I like her personality, I want to pursue her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that seems like that's what's happening in ends case.
Speaker 8: That'll also be a big factor when and how many you're gonna end up.
Speaker 1: I would be thinking that he's using my sister just for the sex. Noah, what's up?
Speaker 6: Well, I agree with the previous scholar that said, I don't think.
Speaker 1: He is an ah like y'all just saying, but with the lies, He's brought up a good.
Speaker 6: Point, Like it's been a long line.
Speaker 8: But what's the problem dating a girl or like, I don't know, she's not a human being, Like, he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't seem like he wants that relationship and hiding it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, hiding I get it, Like that is a problem that's in the up.
Speaker 6: But if he's good enough friend to like be friends with him, what if his sister also as school as his friend and he wants to be.
Speaker 1: Also that What if the sister is just looking at this is also a friend, why can't she also be friends? Although he was friends with the brother first though, and that Becky.
Speaker 8: More than that, more than the other friends can give.
Speaker 6: She's like the benefits part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think what's.
Speaker 5: The problem with that?
Speaker 7: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's an interesting point. Yeah, why can't the sister just say he's my friend and I'm fooling around with my friend too. Although Jim brings up something that would be tragic and what's that Jim? Hey, yes, I wondered what would happen?
Speaker 7: What would happen if you got her pregnant?
Speaker 1: You say I love her, I'm gonna marry three me bros. Oh, I missfit Tony is gonna end this for us? Miss Tony, what are your thoughts on this one? And do you have a sister? Listen?
Speaker 6: I do have a sister and my friend indeed smash. Oh my friend sister smashed for mama. Done, done it. Listen, man, ain't.
Speaker 1: Nothing off limits?
Speaker 6: Week wrong. If two people want to week up.
Speaker 1: Get together, get together, Tony? Probably, Yeah, what happened first?
Speaker 5: Did your friend your sister first, and then you ran through the family or did have another way?
Speaker 6: Yeah? He my sister first.
Speaker 1: You got revenge. You got revenge, Tony.
Speaker 3: Listen, I got revenge and I hit.
Speaker 1: His that she went one above. He's like, I'll see you're having sex with my sister, and I will raise you. I'm doing your mother.
Speaker 8: Oh no, what he left his export because she.
Speaker 2: Was a eater.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god. All right,