Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Rover, I'm the smart one.
Speaker 3: I am never having sex again, Charley.
Speaker 4: This guy's gonna help me down.
Speaker 1: Man, Jeffrey do my days every day walk streaming on Roverradio dot Com.
Speaker 5: Rovers Morning Glory Stars Now.
Speaker 4: Good morning, what's happening?
Speaker 2: It is Tuesday, August eighteenth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: When I get throw over, he's one of Glory. I'm Rover. Dougeye is here.
Speaker 2: Good morning, sir, Charlie is here. Hi, Pristol is here. Hello, and you're with us as well. Eight sixty six year Rover is the number eight six six nine sixty seven six eighty three seven. That's how you reach the show. Give us a call at that number. You get text us at that number. It comes into the studio in real time. You can text the word menu to that number. That gives the options to set your name, profile, picture, location, even make a video call into the show.
Speaker 4: Text the word menu to eight six six year Rover.
Speaker 2: Who knew that the entire show completely hinged on mister Anthony Snitzer, the video director, because he calls off and the whole thing absolutely evolves into pandemonium and.
Speaker 1: Caos don't think it really has much to do with Snitzer as it does to do with somebody else we work with that is possibly the biggest idiot I've Well, that is true.
Speaker 4: I won't get to that in just a second in my life.
Speaker 2: And I agree with you on that, and I'll explain it all in just a second. I was just thinking, you know, as we see the intro to the show there completely out of sync with the show open, Charlie, you jump the gun on hitting the show, All.
Speaker 1: Well, there's not a drum beat in the regular intro. Something we do it an hour late because of Dougi. I was expecting it to start and I forgot about the drum beat. So my bad now is this, perhaps it might be one of her dumbest moves of all time this morning, which caused us to start one hour late.
Speaker 4: Ver I've had a lot of time to.
Speaker 1: Think about it, and I was actually thinking, this is the dumbest morning I've ever had in a very long time, just dumb. And then she's already trying to twist it to me somehow that it's my fault, which is so insane. It's absolutely insane, and I can't I can't wait for you to hear her. Excuse what happened?
Speaker 2: So I wake up this morning and I have a text message. Let me, let me just let me find let's get a timeline down.
Speaker 1: Yes, here it is. Okay, the first message you see this morning because I can't wait.
Speaker 2: First message I see is at let me I can't text to so tiny?
Speaker 4: What no no, no, no, no no no, don't even re me a.
Speaker 1: Can you cut her mike while we explain this, because she's going to start spreading disinformation three twenty six am.
Speaker 4: Is that the first text you saw this morning?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the first thing. It's the only text that I saw this Oh okay, it's the only text to let you know. Okay, that's a three twenty six am. I get a text message, a group text from our video director, the esteemed Anthony Snitzer. We call him old Faithful, Yes, partly because he's old, and also because he shows.
Speaker 4: Up to work every day.
Speaker 2: He's taken fewer days off than anybody on the show. I would venture to say absolutely. And he sends a text message this morning at three twenty six am and says, quote, I'm not going to be able to make it into work today.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Been up all night puking, don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 2: So that message I see not at three twenty six am. I wake up at about five about five ten am, I think is when my alarm went off. So I don't know exactly when I saw that. I see that at approximately five fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're sleeping, I mean an hour and a half later or whatever. Yet it makes sense. So I get up. I see that.
Speaker 2: I go, oh man, that's a that's a bumber for him, it's a bumber for all of us.
Speaker 4: So I get in the shower.
Speaker 2: And uh, I get out of the shower at approximately well let me, I'll tell you, and let me see here.
Speaker 4: Stand by, okay, okay, at approximately.
Speaker 2: I get out of the shower at about five thirty, and I ad missed a text message that came while I was in the shower, and the text message says, can you send best stuff?
Speaker 4: And this comes from Doogy? All right?
Speaker 2: So I see that and I go, why would she? Why would she send this? So I call her? Okay, makes sense. When I get out of the shower and I.
Speaker 6: Say, forgot the four oh four one that I said, are you okay?
Speaker 3: No, I did not get that okay, it's right here, I'm looking.
Speaker 4: You have it. You have one that says who says that.
Speaker 3: I send you a message?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh that's right. Okay, yeah, I guess no, that is correct. At four oh four am, I get a text message from Dougie individually, not in the group.
Speaker 4: It says, are you okay?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: I don't even see this text message? Sleep you're sleeping.
Speaker 2: So then I call her at about five thirty five this morning and I say, why you said something about best off? Why why do you want me to send best of She goes, well, because you're not coming in you're sick.
Speaker 4: You're no.
Speaker 2: Actually, her quote was because you said we're doing best stuff today. And I said, I never said we're doing best stuff today. She goes, yeah, you did. You're sick. And I said, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Due?
Speaker 2: She goes what? She goes, you said this? And I go, dude, look at your text message, I said, And then it dawns on her. She goes, oh, no, it's Anthony. That's that's sick. And I said, yeah, so we're doing the show like normal.
Speaker 3: And he's where are you?
Speaker 2: She goes, oh, and I can tell. She goes, oh, my god. Oh no, And I go, I go, what are you? Are you in the car driving into work right now? She goes, no, I'm at home. And I said, what do you mean you're at home? She goes, I thought you were the one that was sick. Now why she would.
Speaker 1: Think that, I don't know, because because I got the same message Rover, my message I got from Snitcher. I'll read it again, just so we can all read it together, just one more time.
Speaker 2: And it says from Anthony Snitcher. That's the key point, says Anthony. Snitzer says, yeah, I'm not going to be able to make it into work today. I'm sorry, been up all night puking. Don't know what's wrong, all right, So I don't see that at first. I wake up to pe so it's it's a four thirty seven. I get this text for thirty seven, So this is earlier than I wake up. And she says, Crystal is set to run best of that's all it says.
Speaker 4: Mine says four thirty seven. There's something wrong with your phone.
Speaker 6: Not at all. It might be when you read it. When you read it, that's when it clipped.
Speaker 4: No, that's not what it's.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I'm looking at it right here.
Speaker 1: It's Crystal is set to run Best Of And then I go, that's strange. And I look back and I go to the the group message and I go, I'll read it again. It says Snitcher's not gonna be in it, and I go, all right, so Snitcher's not in. I guess we're not doing the show. I did the whole show hinges on Snitch, didn't. I didn't really question it. I just went, so we're not coming in, I say. And then she says I'm not going in, and I said, okay, cool, I'll see you tomorrow. And then she says I'm waiting to get best Of from Rover and then thumbs up that message herself thumbs up her own message.
Speaker 4: I don't understand that weird, and then I very then that's it.
Speaker 1: I I turned my phone off and go back to sleep because I go, for some reason, we're not going to do the show because Snitzer's not in.
Speaker 4: Didn't really make much sense. But what I'm uncomfortable. He's like my security blank, I don't have athlete. I just didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't question it. Went all right, I guess Snitzer's not in. We're not doing the show doesn't make sense. But what am I going to ask? No?
Speaker 4: No, you're in charge of the staff. You know you should have said producer.
Speaker 6: You should have said, wait, why aren't we doing the show just because Snitz is out?
Speaker 3: And you didn't.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: When he gets that text message, I'm not going to argue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm assuming that you have received direction from me.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely to do that stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. When I see that, I go, oh, when do she sends a message like that? That's Rover saying that message and spreading the message on behalf of him.
Speaker 4: So I go, what am I going to argue with Rover about coming into work?
Speaker 3: You're a dedicated employee, Rover, let's go do a show.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I just said, okay, I'm gonna go back to sleep.
Speaker 2: So then okay, So then I must call her at approximately five point thirty five and I say, what are you talking about this best stuff? You said we're doing best stuff today. I never said that. There she well, what do you mean you sent a text? You're sick?
Speaker 3: I said it clicked, I got it? And what did I do? I put my clothes on, I have no makeup on.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I I nobody's coming in. I already told everybody to stay home, and I said, what are you? How could you make such a ridiculous blunder? It really blunder. Cause then I go back to sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm asleep, and I'm just like, cool, day off, I have stuff I could do, I can get done, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Already planning on things, go outside, do whatever.
Speaker 1: I go back to I totally go back to sleep, and then she calls. I don't answer the call because I'm asleep. I don't even hear it. And then I start getting a flurry of messages from her that say, uh, we have to go in. It was Snitzer sick, not Rover. I'm like, okay, we have to go in. I'll be leaving here in ten minutes. And then I read that twenty minutes later. So now, because I just happened to wake up again and I just see this, and then so, now that's why we're all so late.
Speaker 2: It's because of her. I've never all because of her. So and then and then she has the nerve Charlie, yes, go. So then I'm waiting for you to get there, and because we have to connect up the video and do all this and I say, is Charlie there, No, he's not here yet, And I said, okay, because we have to get he's he's got to run video. And this is the first that she has even contemplated this. She goes, oh, yeah, because Snitzer isn't here, like she's.
Speaker 4: Her brain is completely stupid. It's mine.
Speaker 6: I thought we were doing video, but that's how you connect.
Speaker 2: So then it made so then she goes. Then she complaints, he has the nerve to go. Well, I don't have any makeup on.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: None of us have makeup on, is what she says. I said, why till she did this?
Speaker 1: Now, let Crystal tell you her piece, because let's look at Crystal today.
Speaker 3: Crystal looks like this. This is my natural look, guys, this is what I.
Speaker 4: Look like because what happened with you?
Speaker 8: I'm not in the group message, so I have no idea. I wake up to a message from Dougie saying Rover has been up puking all night and we're running Best Of today? Are you okay to run Best Of? And I said, well, of course. So I sleep in until five. I roll out of bed, threw on pajamas that have been in my dresser for a year, so they smell like the dresser.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm discussed. We're lucky. I have a bron and I just run out of the house and as.
Speaker 8: I'm almost here, she goes, wait, we're going to be live this morning, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: What I look like this today?
Speaker 4: I smell.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, awesome, I didn't change my underwear. I'm as I have clean underwear on at least.
Speaker 4: I mean really.
Speaker 2: And then and then, honestly, what is even even more infuriating Charlie is no apology. Oh no soever, almost like you're the ones who were at fault.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I was getting kind of scolded on the phone with her because after I got that tax, they said what, like, what are you talking back in bed? And she goes I think she called her. I call her and she goes, hey, you got to come in, And I was like, I don't. Okay, I guess I'll be there, but I'm gonna be really I'm gonna be really late.
Speaker 6: I made it before you did. I just threw clothes on and came, but you.
Speaker 1: Left before I did because you actually knew the information.
Speaker 4: I went back to Sleepy More.
Speaker 3: I lived twenty minutes I was on the phone.
Speaker 4: With you because you left before.
Speaker 3: You just took your time, So it's actually Charlie's Paul.
Speaker 1: And then she starts calling why didn't you come? Wait?
Speaker 4: Why would we cancel the show?
Speaker 1: Because the center I go, I don't know, it's none of my business.
Speaker 4: I have no idea. Didn't make sense. He was blaming you for her mistake.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it is such a ridiculous thing that she's up.
Speaker 4: To over there, and all she too was just say my bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't know how somebody could make that mistake. Actually again, because I have a little picture of Snitchers. It's his it's his headshot and he has his hand like this is it the same picture you have of him?
Speaker 1: Let me see the picture I have. But also the other clear thing is it says Anthony Snitzer. So I mean it just says that, yes, I have a little picture of him in front of a green screen. But I don't get I don't even where where.
Speaker 3: Do you get off?
Speaker 1: Where do you get off? Where do you get off?
Speaker 3: Where do you get off?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 1: The panic and kind of yelling at everybody that we're like not there on time.
Speaker 7: You told us not to come in over twenty.
Speaker 4: Minutes to leave the house.
Speaker 1: So like you call me if it's six and say I gotta go, Well, that's me. I start leaving the house. It's going to take me twenty minutes to get out of the house.
Speaker 2: There's things I can't accept responsibility for anything. It's always somebody else's fault. Somebody is always the one to blame. She's she always turns herself into the victim.
Speaker 3: I'm not the victim.
Speaker 2: We talk about professional victory comes on this show. This is a professional victim everything.
Speaker 4: That it's not my faulte. Are you mad at me that I told everybody to stay out?
Speaker 3: We're here, we're doing the show, we're rocking. Might not look so good. I was here on time. I was thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm an only reliable employee.
Speaker 6: I was excited because it was the first day of school, and I'm like, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Get to see the kids go off to school.
Speaker 2: Was a part of it the first day of school? So did she do this?
Speaker 4: On per part of it? Did she?
Speaker 2: Did she concoct this? She saw that Snitzer was was outsick. She then tells everybody to stay home. She thinks that when I wake up and I I'm just.
Speaker 4: Gonna go told everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, I guess we're not doing a show like I'm not. Is that what you were playing? They do a first day at school on a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: It's either a Tuesday or Wednesdays usually the first day of school. Why it always is Monday?
Speaker 1: Why not get off on the right foot, Yeah, Monday, I think it.
Speaker 6: Is all the teachers were in school yesterday getting everything prepped, and then they have all summer to do that.
Speaker 3: No, they have their summer off.
Speaker 6: They deserve the summer off dealing with these rotten kids.
Speaker 2: So they you're telling me that teachers only come in the day before school starts to get ready.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sure that they were in before, like a day or two.
Speaker 2: They don't need that Monday. They should start school on a Monday.
Speaker 3: I mean they're not.
Speaker 1: There's a school here. Why do you Why are you pushing for more school?
Speaker 3: It's too hot.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying you should get the kids in the school on Monday. Now, he's been to in a three day three days. It should be Thursday. If anything, you get two days back to weekend. Then the next time it's three days ago, and then four days, then five days.
Speaker 4: Then those are just two wasted days at the beginning.
Speaker 2: You gotta start right on Monday, just like you normally would anyway. So, oh my god, what a complete and utter disaster. Charlie K compliments of Dougie the Newsgirls almost Girl on the Planet.
Speaker 3: Not that I am anyone to criticize. How I look? Can you zoom in on Rover's lip? I think he needs chapstick.
Speaker 4: I don't think I can.
Speaker 3: Oh, you need chapstick? Are you dry? Are you drinking enough water?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I flew the other day and I loaded up on emodium on the flight because I had to go to the bathroom on the flight. You pooh multiple times? Oh yeah, I exploded in that thing on the plane, so good on the plane, Oh my god. And it was to the point where I had to go.
Speaker 4: So I went. The first time.
Speaker 2: I went to the bathroom at the front of the plane, and then I've I was in there for a good ten or fifteen minutes, and so then I'm self conscious and were there were a couple of flight attendants. So the one is up there at the front, and she knows I've been in this bathroom for ten or fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: So now I go.
Speaker 2: Now I feel it griggling again, and I go, oh, no, I didn't. So I stand up and I'm looking. I look at the front of the planet. I look at the back of the plane. I see that same flight attendant who I just left approximately five or six minutes ago, and I go, I can't go back by her. So I walk all the way to the back of the plane and use the bathroom there.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like that. Were you in first class? I was, Oh, no, you don't get to do that. You don't get to come back with us and using our bathroom. No you.
Speaker 7: I went right through that little curtain. No, no, I don't like that because I'm not allowed to go into yours. And you're tanting the whole plane pretty much. The smell is probably traveling down the aisle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was. It was no good, absolutely no good. So what I did was I took a normal dose. Well I started, I made him I'm I felt this coming on, and I I took one emodium because I didn't want to. I go, oh, this is going to screw me up for a week if I take. If I take more, so then it and then it really hit me and then I go, oh, no, I got to take the second one.
Speaker 4: So I took the second one.
Speaker 2: Then I blasted, and then I go, oh my god, this is going to be an endless throughout the flight. So I took a third emodium. And I don't know what emodium does to you, but it's somehow it. I think the way that it works to stop explosive diarrhea is I think it just like dries you out, like it dries your intestines on it, like it like sucks all the water out of you. So now I'm just constantly like I have dry mouth, my lips are chapped. It's all because I'm overtoased on emodium three.
Speaker 1: Emodium three, this is noga. So when do you think you're going to go next?
Speaker 2: Well that's another issue because I have at inner dates with the wife and another couple on Friday night and I'm I'm now, I'm very, very nervous that that the seal is going to br a Friday afternoon or Friday evening right before dinner or at dinner. And it's just that's about the timeline that I think it's going to be. So I've been really take a laxative. I thought about that.
Speaker 3: Why not eat garlic?
Speaker 2: I said, I said, honey, I said, oh my god, honey, I think I need to take like some meal lax or something. And she she goes, just her tone of voice that my wife goes, okay.
Speaker 4: I could tell she thought it was a really stupid idea.
Speaker 1: Well, I think she said, enough for themdium and the laxatives and everything else.
Speaker 3: You know that'll run right through.
Speaker 4: Real quick.
Speaker 3: Eat something like that that'll make you trigger.
Speaker 8: Because if not, it's also going to be really hard when it comes out. You should probably get a suppository to make sure it softens it up if you're going to hold it for that long.
Speaker 2: So I uh, I'm I'm I'm going through. I feel completely fine. But I did look in the mirror yesterday and I go, oh my god, I look like a pregnant woman because I've been eating. You know, this was I flew on what was it? This was Friday? And so I I, uh, I've been eating since Friday. But it's going nowhere, like it hasn't gone anywhere. After I got off the plane. There's been no further movement. You know, it's Friday, the doctor eventually Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Well, four days of food in this belly of mine.
Speaker 6: And it's if it was Charlie or myself, because I do this as well, you would be ripping one.
Speaker 1: You need to go to the doctor. Not because you're not crapping right now, but the amount that you have diarrhea is strange because you're not. If you were drinking every day, I'd be like, okay, that that explains it.
Speaker 4: But you're not. So what do you and when you.
Speaker 1: Have the craps you just usually I have I have loose stools sometimes, but it's just I take it and then it's it's over with. It's not like a full day excursion. You just take it and then you're done. So what At some point I think you got to go to the doctor and go there's something wrong. This is not normal at all. Nobody else is going through this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you have krones?
Speaker 8: Do you have some kind of there's something going on in your intestines that isn't right.
Speaker 3: I have a I have.
Speaker 6: A version of what you have where I I hop up on emodium all the time. My version I try not yours, and I haven't.
Speaker 4: I try not to do that because it will back it will back you up.
Speaker 2: And when I triple those because I'm in the worst thing on a plane, and I triple those. So this is this is going to be this potentially is just turned to cement in my ent?
Speaker 1: Why did you keep dosing while you're on the plane. I had to stop you just keep going. I once flew to Texas. You made me lax. It was on the show. I got on a plane that day. I crapped across the entire United States and just sat and sat in there, just crap. Because and then when it was fine, you just get you just because the plane is is at some point the plane has to land, Charlie.
Speaker 4: We're circling in the air forever.
Speaker 2: And then they they you know how how they're sticklers for you know, get back in your seat, put your seatbelt on. I can't ride the plane all the way down on the toilet. What did you eat Thursday night that would make this happen? Or was it I had a I had sort of. I had chicken and mushrooms on on Thursday.
Speaker 3: And then Friday night, what did you eat?
Speaker 1: Well, No, Friday night was where he's flying. So Friday morning, what did would you anything before you left we were here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had, Uh what did I have?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, I mean nothing really, So it was it was no good, and I was so I was kept looking at the at the lavatory as they call it, from the front and the back, and they have like a little green light if it's clear. And the whole time I was just I was just looking from the front to the back, front of the back, make sure that one of those suckers is clear in case I need to get up and sprint. No good, I've got to take a break. Eight sixty six, yo, Rover, We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Hang on, whonie.
Speaker 5: Listening to this show may cause offense, so gross irritation, and in some cases divorce.
Speaker 1: Oh you can thank us later for that last one.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to Rover's moaning glory.
Speaker 4: I don't know who John.
Speaker 2: Awesome is it? Asof osoff? How do you pronounce this guy's name? Do you know who this guy is? I guess he's a senator from somewhere. I just heard about him yesterday for the first time.
Speaker 4: So no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know who this guy is, but he I believe as a Democrat who maybe trying to dip his toe in the water to be the Democratic nominee from President of the United States. And he gave a speech and he ripped on President Donald J. Trump, and he he seems to have hit a particular nerve with Trump with some comments that he made, and that was in regards to this woman that works with him, This Natalie Harp I think is her name, And she's this.
Speaker 4: Blonde, young blonde that's.
Speaker 2: His essentially personal assistant who travels everywhere with him.
Speaker 4: She was one of the few.
Speaker 2: She was the one that got in the in the catering truck when he when he was secreted out of the out of the new Air Force one into the old Air Force one or whatever he was doing. She was in the catering truck with him. Maybe they put a little, you know, a little little bed down there for the two of them or whatever. But she's also according to some reports, she's left him these very bizarre notes.
Speaker 4: Do you remember reading.
Speaker 1: About these notes, Charlie, Yeah, I don't remember the specifics, but it just like you're the greatest person that's ever existed, kind of notes, just that he would find the craziest thing about her is and I don't know the story and I can't look it up here.
Speaker 4: But she wasn't allowed to stay somewhere. Did you hear this?
Speaker 1: She wasn't, so she lived inside the locker room at Westminster Golf Club or one of the golf clubs for the whole summer.
Speaker 4: You didn't hear this. I did look that up somewhere.
Speaker 1: She lived in the locker room of a golf club because she wasn't allowed. I don't know, I don't understand, but that's how dedicated she is to him for a whole summer, so she could be close to him.
Speaker 2: She lived in a golf club. Really interesting, as she left a note. I saw a note and I'm paraphrasing, but the note was, I just hope that I can be with you and brighten your day so that we don't have to to uh to talk about work ever again. And I mean, it's just really sort of strange stuff. So anyways, this John us Off for whatever his name is, he made a speech and he mentioned this Natalie Harp. Frankly, honestly, the speech I wouldn't even be worth mentioning. I don't think whatever this whatever he's going to say here in this speech, and Ducie by the way, this is going to come up on STPC.
Speaker 4: Give her advanced notice.
Speaker 2: We have to we have to slow things down, dumb things down for Dougie today. Okay, all right, just then then you should be set. We're just just verifying. So here here's this speech, and again this is not I normally wouldn't play this speech. The only reason I'm playing this speech is because I want to. Then, I want you to hear this so that I can read you the reply from the White House. Listen, I'm not hearing that. See I'm not I'm.
Speaker 4: Not hearing that.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at it right now. It's turned on st PC. Yes, everything's on the board is on.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't hear a thing. I see the video.
Speaker 3: It's on next to zoom to try a different video.
Speaker 1: I don't know why the audio would be cut out in this, but all right, let me try a different video. Oh, no audio on that either. What's going on? Do you want me to try? Let me try hold on, let me try an old one.
Speaker 3: No audio there, you said, it's up, it's on, all.
Speaker 4: Right, going to go in there and not? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't need a video.
Speaker 4: I want we'll get to that. We'll get during the next break. You can run in there and say, leave you.
Speaker 3: I don't need him to save me.
Speaker 4: Do you think she did just just no, it.
Speaker 6: Was up and on when I came in here because I was using it.
Speaker 3: Oh now, rip on, Crystal, then don't take it out of me. That's how I was playing audio.
Speaker 4: What could she possibly have done? I'm not sure she.
Speaker 3: Crystal didn't do anything. Do she didn't do anything?
Speaker 4: Try to play the Try to play audio from audition right now.
Speaker 3: Audition is closed out.
Speaker 4: I just open it up, open it up.
Speaker 8: While she's doing that, I was reading an article about this Natalie Harp living in it the on the grounds of this country club, in the women's locker room. I guess she had gotten herself a maid's room, but it was too far from the president, so she ended up moving herself much closer to a women's locker room, they say allegedly as well, so that way she could be close this summer while he was.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a locker room for women is like, but a locker room for me, it's disgusting. Even in a country club, like who wants wants to wants to sleep at the locker room girls up at his apartment drinking, but the under okay, can stop that.
Speaker 4: There you go. That must be something with our video pops.
Speaker 2: Fiddling with something anyway, So this this awesome. He in this speech, he said, I'll just read you the speech instead of playing it. While the sailors on the USS, Abraham Lincoln fight his war, while he fruitlessly drains our munitions and oil reserves.
Speaker 4: The president sleeps.
Speaker 2: Through his meetings, engulfs and trades stocks.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to do the job.
Speaker 2: He wants to build his ballroom and travel with Natalie on their apparently defensive flying flying palace gifted by the e mirror of Cutter.
Speaker 4: Okay, so big deal.
Speaker 2: You know it's you know, this is how politics works, right, say something you always say about the other guy.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Did you find that to be like particularly pointed or like biting?
Speaker 4: Or I didn't. I was like, okay, whatever, who cares?
Speaker 1: Like it's the first time I've heard anybody mention this Natalie person, Uh, like a politician. And I haven't really seen any news people talk about it either. I've just seen I've seen people recently the last couple of days start mentioning her this this golf club thing, and then so it must have trickled down to him, he says it, and then it then it starts spiraling from there yesterday because then a CNN reporter asked him, asked Trump like, hey, what do you think about this guy saying this about Natalie?
Speaker 4: And then he he started flipped out, yeah, shut up her, shut up.
Speaker 1: Calls that guy pee wee herman for some reason. I don't know why. I'm just gonna put him up here. It doesn't I don't. I guess a little pee wee hermanish. I get it really look pe wee Herminish maybe, But then after that then it got really weird.
Speaker 4: Well, this is.
Speaker 2: I just want to read you this from the White House Communications director Stephen Chong. John Ossoff is the guy who said this about Trump. So of course, you know there has to be a nickname for everybody. Let me just read you quote. And this is a quote from the White House. By the way, so I don't think you can't dump this on the radio because this is newsworthy.
Speaker 4: Here's the quote, m quote.
Speaker 2: John Jackoff has to be the biggest kuck loser in politics. Instead of denigrating hard working people serving their country. John should look deep into his soul and ask himself why he's a miserable person who hates this country.
Speaker 4: Now, just think about that. That is the White.
Speaker 2: House calling this guy John jackoff and saying he's the biggest kuk loser in politics. That is it completely bonkers. They didn't completely insane. They're not the only thing they said, Rover. Then they went off.
Speaker 1: Then they went off at the reporter who asked about it yesterday. It says Kristin HCNN is a disgraceful, humiliating embarrassment to her alleged profession. Potus hosts a hero lifeguard in the Oval office, and she uses it as an opportunity to take cheap shot about President Trump's staffers.
Speaker 4: These scumbags are the lowest of the low. Again, this is the rapid response.
Speaker 1: Forty seven official White House communication, and then there's one more. Then they're not done. They go Then they post another one. Kristin, Someday your children will come across your discussing an inhumane question. They'll be sicken and embarrassed to have to have a parent be so callous and vindictive.
Speaker 4: It's quite troubling.
Speaker 2: No, really, that's fascinating that they're worried about what the parents of a reporter might think. No, nothing about well, I guess certain kids of certain people don't seem to be you know, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I suppose. I don't think there's any shame there with the children of somebody.
Speaker 1: I wonder if the Natalie person wrote that wrote these messages too, because there was a video out where she posts all of Trump's truth socials. He sits there and just starts going off. He just starts rambling, and she types it out for him. That's her job.
Speaker 2: She's also the one who posted him the AI image of him as Jesus I believe.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, if you recall that. Uh so, anyways, I mean, something.
Speaker 1: Must be going on with him, him and that chick, because they don't lose their mind that much about not this much like, because he's had other chicks that are always around him and people have speculated things, they never go nuts about it.
Speaker 4: This one. They're going something something weird is going on. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe it's nothing, but it definitely struck a nerve for whatever reason. But I just I mean, this is the White House. This is what we're talking about here. It's just so bizarre. When does it stop? I don't know? Uh anyway, So I just thought that that was a little bit a little bit interesting from and I don't know who this John Assoff guy is. I don't know what his chances are. Now there is another thing, and this is a little bit different.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't like talking about politics a whole lot, but there is a political ad that once I get this audio fixed, I haven't seen this ad.
Speaker 4: I already read about it. Charlie. Have you seen this ad? Yeah? Oh yeah, I watch the whole thing. Yep. Is it is okay?
Speaker 2: On a scale of one to ten, How crazy is it?
Speaker 1: It's a sign of the times. It's one of the most insane things I've ever seen. But this is just going to be normal now for the course, this is going to be normal that they just use one it's AI. I'm just gonna mention that, and they just that's not a problem anymore. It seems like that should be wrong. This should be illegal to use AI in a complet.
Speaker 2: Ad, just sort of especially to distort your opponent. Yeah, but there's a political ad that is so crazy I'm going to have to play that for you in just a few minutes because once we get the audio fixed, because I again, i've only read about it, I haven't seen it, and I can't believe it's as bad as what I read, and it just seems.
Speaker 4: Completely off the wall. So we'll get to that in a while.
Speaker 2: Dougi, you are going to have the shizzy coming up in a few minutes.
Speaker 4: What's on the way.
Speaker 6: Some frat brothers are busted and it's not for hazing, it's for doing something else. And there's a lot of them. I believe thirteen frat brothers indicted.
Speaker 3: What do they do? I'll tell you the story coming up next.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. Pyro Ajax says, I'm glad you guys are on today. I finally watched the movie Obsession. What a crazy movie. Why would you stick around with a woman like that? It's insane to stay who's more crazy, the girl or the guy?
Speaker 4: He wants to ask, now, Charlie, you watched this movie.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, my wife looks like somebody in that that one of the chicks in that movie.
Speaker 4: And I showed her two pictures I go. Somebody said, you look like somebody in those movie. She goes, I'll look like either one of them. Man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's two brunettes in the movie.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the guy is. Yeah, no, I mean it's probably the main girl. Yeah, I can't think of I can't even think of who the other brunette is. But yeah, she's talking with friend. She's brunette too. Yeah, okay, well the main chick is the is the girl? This guy whoever is talking about isn't okay?
Speaker 4: Movie?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't get the obsession with this movie. Obsession. It's like just a perfectly fine horror movie. It's nothing groundbreaking. You pretty much can tell what's gonna happen within the first five minutes. You're like, I know, I know where this is gonna go. It's a little ridiculous because the girl becomes obsessed with the guy, and that's in the trailer, so I'm not getting anything away. But like the first two crazy things she did, you'd be like, all right, I'm gonna call the cops. I'm not sticking around for this. You could immediately leave, and then the movie just keeps getting crazier and crazier, like, no guy would stick around. And the only reason I guess he might is that he caused it. So maybe he has some sort of feeling bad paused it. Okay, I haven't watched this movie yet, which I'm not good not give anything away. Like he wishes for her to fall in love with him, all right, and then she becomes obsessed with him.
Speaker 4: That's that is the movie. That's the entire thing.
Speaker 1: And so maybe there's a feeling that he feels bad that he's made her an insane person. So that's why he's sticking around because nobody else, nobody would stick around after.
Speaker 7: The one thing. They're the one thing you would leave. What's I don't even know the one thing?
Speaker 1: Like one thing she just wakes up in the middle of the night, she's standing in the corner of the room or something. You'd be like, all right, you gotta get out. Okay, all right, that's really weird. You're staring at me while I'm sleeping. All right, I think it's time for you to leave. And then the other what is the other thing? The the food?
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, that's when you would go, Okay, this is a little.
Speaker 4: That he's like, yeah, I don't like that, Well he did that? What you made for me for food? Okay?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Speaking of movies, Angelina says, my boyfriend and I watched.
Speaker 4: The Long Walk. It was not good.
Speaker 2: Gave us a good reason to fool around though, because the movie was so boring. Thanks you, guys, she says the movie. I mean, it wasn't great, but I didn't think it was terrible. Is that right through the middle of the road movie. No, I'm intended. I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back. We'll get to the Shizzy in just a few minutes. Eight sixty six and Yo Rover his AR number.
Speaker 4: Hang on.