Speaker 1: Four of the roses on intern John in your morning show.
Speaker 2: You are with your person, you are committed to them, you think they could be the one. Then some things start popping up to make you go, is there something else going on? We ain't to rip off that band, aid Mitchell. Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: So let's get into this. You and Kora been together for about how long?
Speaker 3: About a year?
Speaker 4: Like a little over?
Speaker 2: Okay, And were you guys set up by friends or just happen to work that you're at the same table at a wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what happened. Went to my buddy Jason's wedding. Next thing I know, I'm at the singles table and there she is.
Speaker 4: So we met kat it off?
Speaker 1: Did I'm assuming she was on the bride side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Did they like think you to would be a match or just like kind of look of the draw happened? But be at a single table.
Speaker 3: I think it was just a singles situation, like they just threw all the single times at one table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you guys, you meet hit off, started dating for about the past year or so.
Speaker 1: Overall things have been good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, up until you know, recently. Uh, you know, I started talking the other day about uh, you know, holiday plans, and uh, she doesn't want to commit to anything.
Speaker 4: She's not sure what's happening with her parents.
Speaker 3: She doesn't know if her sister is going to be in town.
Speaker 4: Excuse she just won't commit.
Speaker 5: It's still kind of early.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a month away. Yeah, it's like less than month.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you guys say it's been over a year. I mean, let me rephrase it. Did you guys do things giving together last year? Or we're not together yet or not nice early?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we worked together, but we were just together. So we go.
Speaker 2: So this is a pretty big like first first holiday really together as like a couple.
Speaker 1: Couple.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Okay, so you guys don't live together. Explain to me why you have to call or why you call her secretary to get a hold of her.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, it's tough to get in touch with her at work. She doesn't have a real direct line. She has a direct line, but it's just she's always on.
Speaker 4: It or it's just hard to get through.
Speaker 3: So I get bounced back.
Speaker 4: To the secretary all the time.
Speaker 3: And the other day when I called, uh, she asked who it was, and I said, oh, you.
Speaker 4: Know who this is?
Speaker 3: And she said, oh, my god, is this the David David?
Speaker 2: Did she sound like excited, like, oh, this is like the David, like she'd heard.
Speaker 3: About God, like she knew about some dude named David.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I said no, I've got to go, and I hung up.
Speaker 2: So let's do this, Mitchell and Stev calling your offer and your flowers. We'll call our country morning show altered you go the morning bull Ride. We'll play last person to see her naked, and vice versa.
Speaker 1: We'll try to figure out that way. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay, I wore the rosies in just over two minutes on Internshohn your Morning show. Wore the rosies on Internsohn, your Morning Show. Mitchell, let me recap this quick. You and Kora met about a year ago at a friend's wedding. You guys both at the single table, kind of hit off. Things been going pretty strong in the last year. You started getting a little bit of flags popping up because this will be y'all's first year of like, you know, first Halloween together, first Thanksgiving, first Christmas, like as a real couple. And she is not willing to make plans for that, I wouldn't even say, like on her own bug you'd asked, hey, like, are we doing Thanksgiving here?
Speaker 1: Calling here? No plans whatsoever?
Speaker 5: She's been big.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You mentioned you can't really talk to her during the day because her office gets like no cell phone service, which we suffer from that here as well. So you had called to talk to the secretary to patch her through the office line, and the secretary asked if you were the David in quotes, sounding very excited to talk to the David. You, of course are not. That's kind of where we're at, right right, Okay, You guys don't live with each other.
Speaker 4: Correct, No, we don't.
Speaker 2: As the frequency of which you see each other during the week. Has that changed at all the last couple of weeks or has it been about the same.
Speaker 5: Good question.
Speaker 4: No, it's absolutely died down. That's why.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So let's say this.
Speaker 2: Instead of calling with the roses, we'll call from the morning bowl ride, our country morning show alter ego. We'll put her in the isolation chamber, last person see naked, and then obviously it should be you, if it's David or somebody else, we'll get some answers that way. Final question, do you have any idea who David is?
Speaker 4: I have no idea?
Speaker 2: All right, I'll good. So let's try to get around real quick. Held Hello high confort, Cora. Please, this is she Hey Cora, it's Tumbleef in the morning bull rack. I put you in hold talk of the show real quick. Tell we giving you what you please in the.
Speaker 5: I love when you come up with something new.
Speaker 1: You absolutely do. To my left is I'm getting.
Speaker 5: You in and where shall be anywhere you want to go?
Speaker 1: Tumblee front door, back door, side door, I have.
Speaker 5: The gate whatever.
Speaker 2: And Clara on the phone, the very special, very lovely Cora, is that you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Cora, walk on the morning news for local girl. We're about to last sew you up because Cora, I got somebody right now in our secret isolation chambers.
Speaker 2: And the reason they're in that chamber of Cora, as they told us, you are the last person to see them naked, and vice versa. And if you can say their name and predict who it is you And then when a cruise at Jamaica, Queen, Now, Cora, you ever been to the sweet waters at Jamaica?
Speaker 1: No, have you ever seen a girl man naked?
Speaker 5: Yeah, my car?
Speaker 2: Do you have an idea in your head? The last nickknack you saw? I said, skip, okay, here's our works. All you do is say their name. The con three okay, the last twigs and beans you saw?
Speaker 1: Birds that can if you get it right, you go in Jamaica? Is that thy sayings?
Speaker 5: It does?
Speaker 1: Cora one? Three? Who d David?
Speaker 4: Is that you?
Speaker 5: That's what I was wondering. Is David? That's what I was wondering.
Speaker 4: Who's David? I don't like to know who David is? Do you know who this is?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Mitchell, Okay, that's right, never you, Uh Core, my name is intern John. I got Sasce and Rose here as well. We're doing a more Rose in the show. That is your boyfriend, Mitchell. Also real quick, the fact that we're able to call your cell phone. Now you're clearing down at work?
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 6: I like to take a walk in the morning before I have my first plan. I'm just walking.
Speaker 1: Around okay, sure, okay? And so who is David? Why do you see hi? Naked?
Speaker 7: David?
Speaker 3: Literally?
Speaker 5: Is is nobody?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 6: You know, like one one time thing?
Speaker 1: I don't dare at work like Wally doesn't wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait? What was the dare?
Speaker 5: Just so I know I dare at work?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, but like you guys have Mitchell is the one that called me right like you are just like a third party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also were invested. Now, what was the dre at work? Because I want to play those games too?
Speaker 5: Are you a photographer?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Why are some people naked at work?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: He doesn't work at our office, but we go out for drinks regularly after.
Speaker 1: Work always, But what was the there?
Speaker 6: We had this bet going of who could land David?
Speaker 7: Okay, so house so because you have a boyfriend, but yeah, why would you participate in that dare?
Speaker 6: Yeah okay, listen, I didn't actually get him.
Speaker 1: It was got naked.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 6: I mean he doesn't. I mean okay, first of all, if he wants to have a conversation with me about it, he used to have just had a conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Cora, just so I understand, girl, I believe you you You were just out with your girlies after work. He has some drinks and and they asked I know who David is, even though he doesn't work with you. They know he is, and they said, hey, we should all have a competition amongst ourselves, like dudes, who can who can bag David? And you said, well, I'll be the alpha though, I have a boyfriend of the year and just get him naked. And also I'll let him see me naked as well, and that way I really win my friends.
Speaker 5: I do this all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you lose.
Speaker 2: Me, absolutely, do I understand that correctly, Just so I run the same page.
Speaker 7: Basically.
Speaker 6: I mean, I won't say that he got to see me naked. I thought he was like a prank shirt up. They called it to a show like this.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you know what, So Cora real quick, So you didn't kiss him hug him. You just were with him and he took his clothes off and he saw naked. This you're just your gaze and your beautiful voice and beauty alone.
Speaker 7: His clothes fell off, and you thought he called this show randomly instead of your actual boyfriend.
Speaker 6: Well, you guys clearly like don't actually know David. He's a huge pranks. Sure, he does a whole lot of bs kind of like this.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, let me.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me, let me ask you this question then, so then you're saying that it's cool if you be friends with the guy who has praying scats naked in front of girls in relationship.
Speaker 7: You know so well after seeing him naked the first time you met him, he's such a prickser.
Speaker 6: That wasn't the first time I met him. Like we see him at this bar regularly.
Speaker 5: We don't really talk to him.
Speaker 4: We had it.
Speaker 5: We all just kind of google him, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, measure it.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: All right, No, it so much better off.
Speaker 7: Yes, sorry, Happy holidays.
Speaker 4: Four of the Roses is cretaped and possibly edited to broadcasts.
Speaker 5: It's permission granted from all participates. One more roses go to YMS radio dot com.
Speaker 8: Rozivai Celsius War the Roses on internjown in your morning show Your Thoughts nine nine, three three eight to text, Let's go in Clarksburg, Julie, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: You heard War of the Roses. What you want to say? Girl, It is the highlight of my monday. Ours to thank you for listening. To have a great day.
Speaker 3: Thank you too.
Speaker 1: Et everything celebrity sauce has or entertainment of port coming.
Speaker 7: What you got for us, this couple has actually officially made their relationship public.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you, holl Plus.
Speaker 2: We'll get you into our sold out DC jingle Ball presented by Capital One hand
Speaker 7: Intern John in your morning show That's True on iHeartRadio