Speaker 1: Mojo on the Morning show. Kevin's uncle got hit by a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brush out to uncle Keith, not my real uncle, but like you know, like family, that's my dad, one.
Speaker 1: Of those uncles.
Speaker 2: It's my dad best No, and I'm one of my mama like boyfriend.
Speaker 1: They call me uncle like not like that's so weird.
Speaker 2: Hell no, my mom ain't never bring dudes to the crib. She was never on that time. But Keith, I've been doing Keith forever. He like one of my dad's oldest friends. Keith used to paint all the houses, do all the handiworks out.
Speaker 1: Didn't you love when you had your uncle in your life that was a friend of the families, and you'd call him uncle And then you find out one day they're not really your uncle.
Speaker 2: Like you're like, we're not even related. Tell you absolutely, And Keith got a crazy laugh. He's like, that's.
Speaker 1: Not he's the laugh. Hopefully he's okay from getting it. Didn't hit by car.
Speaker 2: It's not even like the wildest craziest story, not that it needs to be, because anytime you get hit by a car, it is the craziest story.
Speaker 1: On a song.
Speaker 2: But keep is walking out of the grocery, not the grocery walking out of the gas station and a white truck backs into him.
Speaker 1: The picture that I got.
Speaker 2: So my mom, I keep myself, called my mom, and my mom called Keith because Keith, again, that's a lot of handiwork. He was supposed to, like cut some trees down, so she was calling him about that. He was like, I ain't gonna be able to make it, and she's like, what's going on. He's like, I got hit by a car. I'll show you, and.
Speaker 1: That's why you laugh.
Speaker 3: Done.
Speaker 2: The picture she showed me is literally him, but on the grounds.
Speaker 4: I'm just imagining him laying there taking.
Speaker 1: I was dying. I started laughing before I say this.
Speaker 2: He okay, My mama sent a lot of pictures though, wa wa Who took the picture of him on the ground.
Speaker 1: It's his point of.
Speaker 2: View, like like aiming up at the license plate of the truck.
Speaker 1: It's phone. Has anybody ever been hit by a car?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean I think it happens semi frequently downtown just because there's more traffic. But I was crossing at a crosswalk and someone was making a turn and they just swiped my legs.
Speaker 1: Out from under. Oh no, yeah, they just keep driving.
Speaker 2: Let me see you see a big words bood.
Speaker 1: His legs just out there the silver. Is that blood on him or is that that's paint? Like you, he's a painter. Oh my god. You know I wanted to get that license plate.
Speaker 4: This could be evidence in a in a clay.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 1: My buddy, Jeff sackway got hit by an Amazon truck. That's a good one because you could get some money. I swear. Remember I talked about it in the air Jeff Sack. I was on the phone with him when he got hit. Wow, I vaguely remember that. We have a podcast of it. It's he was walking across Pontiac Trail and he's on the phone with me and he's like, yeah, So he's like telling me some story about some you know girl that he was hanging with, and all of a sudden you hear in here, and then you hear like that, and then your hear I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay. It was my fault. It was my fault. No, Can I tell you something about him? This just shows you what kind of guy Jeff Sack was that he got up, and he didn't go to the hospital because he knew he'd have to wait, so instead he went to the Jewish country club because he knew there'd be a bunch of Jewish doctors that were hanging out there. And he got seen by a guy who was I think a cardio or not a cardiologist, a chiropractor something. He got and then eventually went to the doctor and he had some broken ribs and stuff, and he said, I'm not every I talked about it in the air. Every attorney called him right, call Sam, you know Femininio, probably you know Figer, All these guys called him up. They all call him up. And Jeff goes, I'm not sowing. He goes, it was my fault. I wasn't paying attention. I thought you were going to say he knew the guy who was driving the car, because he literally knows everybody. He could have owned part of Amazons at least gotten some gift cars. That's how you know you already reached What about what about our uncle, Harry uncle his uncle? Because David ask last time I left him a voice, I ain't been able to talk to him.
Speaker 2: He couldn't come paint, but he hold on.
Speaker 1: And by the way, David Feminino told me, if you miss you know you miss work, you're getting paid. What's going on, Stacy, Hi.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, good morning, and how are you.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Kevin's uncle. They got hit by a truck. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So my son was fifteen walking home from football practice and got hit by a car on grash It. Got a phone call from his friend saying he's gonna be okay. But and thankfully I had left work early and I was five minutes away. Well, I was probably ten minutes away, but the way I drive, I was five minutes away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, I got there. They were closing the door of the ambulance, so I was able to ride in the ambulance with him. And it's funny because I looked at the volunteer fireman. I was like, dude, you got him with my car. I was like, but my gun's in my purse, so do something with that, okay, And he was like, dude, He's like, I can't with you because I knew him, And so he took my car and my son ended up being okay, get a fractured pelvis and oh, precture. Yeah, so he wasn't walking for a couple of weeks, and my ex husband was pretty much no help. So my son was like one hundred and eighty and nine pounds and I had to like pretty much do everything for him for two weeks. So it was it was rough. But he's good now. He's twenty two and dummered nevers.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well, thank you for the call. Thanks for calling. I'm about that one, Tony. You got hit? Where'd you get? Head down?
Speaker 5: In great time? On downtown Detroit?
Speaker 1: What the hell? What happened?
Speaker 5: So? I was doing security at a venue and we were going out this rental customer, and we were tussling in the middle of the street and the car was coming and I was telling the guy, Hey, a car coming, let go, let go. He didn't let go, so we got hit by the car.
Speaker 1: We got hit. Did you like me?
Speaker 5: He got here first because I saw the car coming, So I've heard I turned him.
Speaker 1: How did you.
Speaker 2: Yea Detroit?
Speaker 5: Probably drinking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I like how you used him as your shield.
Speaker 5: I gave him a morning.
Speaker 1: Got to get back to that's funny, Tony. What's up, Josie? How you doing good? How are you? We're doing great? What's going on. We're talking about getting hip by a card. Did this happen to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: When I was.
Speaker 3: Young, I was crossing the road in front of my house.
Speaker 1: And my neighbor she panicked.
Speaker 3: I guess when she saw me and turned into my driveway and hit me.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't like this. I just seen that Netflix thing. My perfect neighbor.
Speaker 1: I'm did she feel horrible, Josie, I.
Speaker 2: Guess I family she looks okay, I didn't do you know?
Speaker 1: Thank God you're okay. That's horrible. That's yeah. I was hitting anybody. I don't want to hit my neighbor, for God's sake. So you live with that her whole life. My favorite tax out of anybody who was three to one three Uncle Keith better call top Dog Law and what was the top Wait, Kevin, do the top Dog Law commercial? The top Dog Law commercial about Uncle Keith hitting as the last you coming out the gas station, Give me some music? What do I play? What would be a good song? All right? Okay, hold I say hold on, all right, hal assay, don't go anywhere. Don't go, don't go anywhere. Uncle Keith coming out.
Speaker 3: The gas station.
Speaker 1: You see a truck. He's not watching where he's going. He's smashing Uncle Keith. He's on the ground. He got your license plate. He's calling this doll didn't pay Now.
Speaker 2: The dog got some money.
Speaker 1: That's all I got