Speaker 1: Duper.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Light to go.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is good news.
Speaker 4: It is the second day of July twenty twenty sixth. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to Thursday on the Powers of the Morning Show, Best day the week, Tommy's on his way in and uh no bend today and a cast of thousands. Here's some comedy. We'll get her started with David tel Let's get the Sport of July weekend started.
Speaker 2: Come on in.
Speaker 4: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to be here. I travel a lot. I hate traveling.
Speaker 5: I guess because my dad used to beat me with a globe.
Speaker 2: Now, my dad was a tough man.
Speaker 5: He never let me have anything fun like fireworks.
Speaker 2: Who didn't love fireworks? Come on, raise your hook hands so we can see you. Let's get it out.
Speaker 5: You know we had, you know, we had sparklers. Sparklers, that's all we had. I think a flashlight is more dangerous than a sparkler. My friend's got m e he's bottle rockets, sticks, a Dina might. They're blowing stuff up, having fun. I'm walking around like this special Olympic torch boy. I'm like, hey, hey, everybody, how's it going. Planes are landing on me.
Speaker 6: I tell you, oh, no, business line is weed.
Speaker 3: Fats on your side.
Speaker 6: You hear the distance under this line, then you stray.
Speaker 7: Thursday, July second of twenty twenty six, the final Power Trip show before the United States of America turns two hundred and fifty years old.
Speaker 8: Happy Birthday, USA, Happy birthday man.
Speaker 2: Thanks appreciate that. I'm Corey Cook.
Speaker 7: That's Chris Hockey, that's meets Us, Paul Lambert, there's zach Alberson.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 10: Hi, I guess hey man, daddy.
Speaker 2: Happy Birthday US a YR. Happy Birthday.
Speaker 4: So party.
Speaker 2: You're gone until Friday, yes, sir, hopefully longer. Oh yeah, that means you're winning. Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Cool? Uh and uh, Zach?
Speaker 7: Do you have you?
Speaker 11: I did?
Speaker 4: Do we have Sam? Next week?
Speaker 2: We have Devon coming in. Okay, I'm Devn.
Speaker 4: So it's just Sauce all next week?
Speaker 2: Is that right? I'm back Thursday.
Speaker 7: So it's just me and Sauce all next week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Sure, yes, got it. Yes, there's some.
Speaker 4: Big things playing Sauce.
Speaker 2: Oh sweet man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna do some fun things.
Speaker 2: So what are you planning me? I plan on talking to Hawk? Yeah, step one, step two, step three.
Speaker 4: It's all I need from it.
Speaker 2: That's all he asked for me to do. Yeah. Yeah, man, do you still have your foreskin? Me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, good?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: How do you know he was asked you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was just talk to.
Speaker 2: You, well, especially about foreskin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, But no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. Mine's gone, yours is gone?
Speaker 4: Damn it? That changes everything? Never mind? Then I have no plans for next year?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, Well what about like a Tuesday reconstruction?
Speaker 2: Can do people get it? Put back on? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Why don't you be the first I think people do? Why don't you?
Speaker 2: No? Why? Because I like my penis the way it is? Do you? Yeah? I just got a text.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Tommy said he's running a few minutes late.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh oh. I thought it was he was interested in penis talk.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm sure he is. He's running late, but he's yeah in the car.
Speaker 4: Is he uh driving and yanking?
Speaker 2: I'm sure?
Speaker 8: I mean, if not, he will after this, like.
Speaker 10: After he leaves here. Isn't that what he I'm sorry to the segment. I think he cranks it after on his way to the gym?
Speaker 2: Doesn't he driving and cranking, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Driving and cranking. Man's Jim Jim Varney, he's dead. That's that's earnest.
Speaker 2: It sure is earnest. Yes, sorry about ernest.
Speaker 4: It's important to be earnest.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, man, the USA this weekend turns two hundred and fifty years old. Yeah, last night, sauce, you couldn't have been more patriotic.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 10: I find that sport real boring, but that's okay. Everybody else likes it.
Speaker 7: Ten hours ago, you tweeted a picture of Jeff goldbloom yawning with the caption why are soccer players always on the ground?
Speaker 2: Well, they are always on the ground.
Speaker 4: They do act like they Bank's hawk got shot.
Speaker 2: Thanks for standing up for me.
Speaker 4: I mean I was, I was watching.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh god, they're always on the ground.
Speaker 4: Would you just get up?
Speaker 7: And shortly after that you tweeted with no captured or sorry, no gift, just just text.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all he's rolling around on the ground. What a sport? That's true.
Speaker 7: How come you didn't attach something to that though, right, like gold bloom yawning again or Robert Donnick Junior rolling his.
Speaker 2: Eyes or.
Speaker 7: I don't know, I don't classic bits. That's a good question, like Nick Cage pointing, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna I love that. I know you did. I have used that one in a while. Yeah, you love that, lady.
Speaker 7: Though, then nine hours ago you again added a gift.
Speaker 2: It was uh, bugs Bunny yawning. Yeah, couldn't go back.
Speaker 7: To the Not sure why the second one didn't have a yawning person, but nine hours ago Bugs Bunny yawned and the caption reads, soccer is dumb?
Speaker 2: Weren't they both going for the ball?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 10: They were, and then the guy gets a red card? And then the highlight I kept seeing last night is in a game, I think, And you can correct me if I'm wrong, if you saw it, if you didn't, Messy did the same thing and like spiked the guy and then pushed him to the ground, and there was no they're both going for the ball. I know we like cleaned the guy in the shin. I bet he's still laying down on the ground. But why is that a red card?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry, that's okay.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking a question. You don't mind. Yeah, I don't like I don't like basketball. Yeah you know what, I don't watch it.
Speaker 8: Well, I wasn't really watching it either. I was like, yeah, I was. I saw that part. I was like flipping back and forth.
Speaker 2: Between that and what the Twins game? What can I ask?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 4: Ask him one more question? This sounds to me like and Cory, you're over there. I can't really see him from here. We didn't my favorite look at him right now? Okay, Sauce, yes, daddy, are you in danger?
Speaker 2: I mean I don't think so. From who please?
Speaker 4: Are you being held hostage and being forced to watch things?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: But look at his eyes, corazy No? Is he winking or is he like? Does he look desperate?
Speaker 7: If I'm going to be completely blunt here, he looks like the man's a little confused whether or not he has a foreskin. I don't are you sure? I mean you've hesitated like three times, answering that. Let me go out on the home.
Speaker 2: Look, what are you gonna do it there? I don't want you to see my peepee?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: You know there are cameras.
Speaker 10: Yeah, today's peepee day.
Speaker 7: Eighteen hours ago. Eighteen hours ago, you took a picture of the menu at Crispin Green and the caption was the best.
Speaker 2: It is the best.
Speaker 7: And then somebody called mean Bean on Twitter, said slop bowls for a slop person. That's kind of mean, And you retweeted, you tweeted back a capture. Got I keep seeing that up a gif of Brian Krantz and going me, Yeah, I like so he thinks those.
Speaker 2: Are slop bowls for a slop person.
Speaker 10: Ay, that place is great, b Can I make a comment on in society?
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, you give it.
Speaker 7: To your baby.
Speaker 2: No one in any sort of.
Speaker 10: Food place that is Quick serve cares about the actual customer standing there. They care more about getting online orders ready.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 4: That's a real statement there.
Speaker 7: The dude though, Yeah, I like by the time I got over, I was with you big start over shoot again.
Speaker 2: Say it slightly differently.
Speaker 10: Quick super restaurants no longer care about the customer and the store. They only care about the people ordering online. You stand in line for like five to ten minutes, Well they look at you and just make the online orders. And I'm not just saying it's a Chrispin Green because I love Chrispin Green, but it has happened at Chrispin Green. It happens everywhere though.
Speaker 8: Play places now only care about the online order because I think you don't have to. You don't have to interact with anybody. You can make them and it makes your day go by faster. Totally get that. But they don't care about the people that are standing there.
Speaker 2: Waiting to order. What should be done? Just say it? Fix it? Just how do you fix it? Yeah? Fix it? For it?
Speaker 8: Say if you bring back the care and customer service?
Speaker 2: Hello, how.
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 2: How do you do that?
Speaker 10: I think you you focus more on the customers that are actually in the store.
Speaker 2: How do you do that? I mean.
Speaker 10: You when somebody walks in, okay, you greet them?
Speaker 2: Sure, instead of staring directly.
Speaker 8: Into the forty eight online orders you have, you greet them and you say.
Speaker 2: Hello, sir or ma'am or ma'am whatever they want to be called.
Speaker 7: So now we're possibly misgendering people because we're talking to them.
Speaker 2: What if you misgender somebody? Didn't you just stayed quiet?
Speaker 8: I mean you could just say hello, okay, how are you? And then you say, you know what all I want to do is these online orders they're stacking up.
Speaker 2: Do you mind waiting a minute? I don't mind waiting.
Speaker 7: So now you are going to acknowledge the customer and then say to their face, I'm going to ignore you and do these online orders. But thank you for waiting. I appreciate your patience. Yeah, so you are still secondary to me, and now I want to acknowledge that you're going to watch me work the online orders.
Speaker 8: I went into one of these Crispin Greens that I love and they're the the like we.
Speaker 2: Get it owns a bunch of them. You don't want to rip your guy.
Speaker 11: We get.
Speaker 2: I'm not ripping my guy. I know you love Crispin Green.
Speaker 7: You said it was the best yesterday we saw for.
Speaker 8: Like ten minutes. And they didn't help me because they're making online orders, which is fine.
Speaker 2: You it.
Speaker 7: All you want is somebody to say hello, sir, thank you for coming in. I'm now going to work on the online orders. I'll get to you when it's convenient for me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and other places, not just Crispin greed.
Speaker 7: But they got to put the care back in. Customers put the care and care.
Speaker 4: Bear man just greed him.
Speaker 2: Please just say hello. Online ordering is ruining society.
Speaker 8: It's ruining it, it's rooting, destroying it.
Speaker 2: It is because like I don't know, yesterday, sure, yesterday yesterday I.
Speaker 7: Was in Maple Grove and my kid was like, Hey, I just did a pickup order. Can you grab U since you're in Maple Grove? And I go sure, And I walked into the place. They had the order ready. It took me three point two seconds to pick it up, and I walked right out the door.
Speaker 2: It was fantastic.
Speaker 10: By the time you got home, your family enjoyed that fine, exquisite meal.
Speaker 8: Everyone else in line was still there. I know I have no patience, and I.
Speaker 10: Know I can be a son of a bitch, and I know I'm not a very good person, but god damn it, I don't want to stand in line for ten to fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Will you look at me? Can I ask you a question? And the bull or when I ask you a question it's not just crisp and green. Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 7: I can't believe you're not the person because of your lack of patience that doesn't order ahead of time and just pick it up. I can't believe you even risked in a specific way that I want it. Well, then you're gonna have to wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to wait. It would be one thing, great song.
Speaker 8: I don't I'm just saying, though, like if I walked in there and there was like one person working there.
Speaker 10: I'd be like, I get it. Maybe somebody I've worked in that situation. I've worked at restaurants.
Speaker 4: Here's a sense I didn't expect to read the day Trump Morn's Village People singer.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, Somebody correct me if I'm wrong that not on the Village People's stuff.
Speaker 2: Didn't didn't Chipotle, I don't. I don't want.
Speaker 7: I don't want to say recently, because it might have been the last couple of years. Didn't they recently basically at a second production line specifically for online orders them. Yeah, right, I think it's for what the reason you're talking about is they want people to be able to efficiently fulfill the online orders without slowing down the in store orders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's genius.
Speaker 7: Right, Because then people can just work on the online orders without the guilt of making Paul meet Sauce Lambert wait for his There's just lots for.
Speaker 4: Yes, So sick of looking up and seeing Sauce standing there with this six string Yamaha acoustic.
Speaker 7: Going, and imagine when this son of a bitch walks into the facility, door opens and all of a sudden, somebody's like, oh my god, I have to greet this son of a bitch, and then I gotta put on this face and go hello, thanks for coming in. I hope you're having a great day. I'll be with you in thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be better than I would know what I'm in for.
Speaker 4: I wonder, saus next tvent that happens to you when you walk to the door, do like a jackass thing. Go Hi, I'm me Sauce Lebret. And this is online ordered versus in store and order online as you're standing in line, and see which one is done for.
Speaker 2: Oh, it would be the online order, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a good bit, hey, and call your bit meat ass dude.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna double down on something I've been claiming for years. And you guys, I don't know. If it's maybe just were you kids the restaurants around me compared to the restaurants around you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe it's geographical.
Speaker 7: There are fast food joints that have mobile lines, right and then drive through lines. Now, the mobile lines are always stopped at a standstill, and I drive right up and drive right through the drive through always goes faster. Now, every time I bring that up, you guys are always like, it's the exact opposite, And I get it. I'm just saying what I see with my own eyes. I'm always getting through the lines faster when it's the drive through versus the mobile. And I'm like, I can't everybody. I can't believe everybody orders mobile because I got they got to be sitting in that line going why did I order this ahead of time?
Speaker 2: It would have been faster to being the other line. So I would think over the years, at.
Speaker 7: Least in the places that I've seen, they would say, well, I'm done order and ahead of time. But I guess not because it keeps happening, and you guys keep saying it's faster that way.
Speaker 2: Mobile through is the best. See I get again. People say that all the time.
Speaker 7: Maybe this is one of those like in the big picture, you guys are right, But in a small, small bubble the couple stores that.
Speaker 2: I can name, it's the opposite. Yeah, man, weird, very weird.
Speaker 7: But you think mobile orders are ruining society? Yes, ruining ruining society or ruining just the fast food industry.
Speaker 2: To get home and eat.
Speaker 7: What were you going to do? What were you going to do when you got home? Just watch the World Cup? No, watch the Twins.
Speaker 10: No, I was going to eat my delicious slop bowl slop bowl, and then I was going to let the dogs out, and then I was going to take a nap.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean, heaven forbid, you have to wait five more minutes for your slop bowl?
Speaker 4: Isn't that where the Gophers are going this year?
Speaker 2: The slop Bowl? I don't know.
Speaker 8: Can they win six games? Tommy's almost here? Man, He's almost what here here? He's definitely all the way there? I think, Yeah, no, it's it's all the way Come on.
Speaker 7: Oh, we had we had major trades in the NBA, we have the World Cup, we have NHow free agency?
Speaker 2: There's sports news galore?
Speaker 4: Is it really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There actually was yesterday.
Speaker 7: There was a lot of things because I mean there's free agency and there's trades in the World Cup. There's a lot going on. I did not have on my Bengo card. The first fifteen minutes gonna be about how society is going to s because you have to wait too long for mobile orders.
Speaker 10: You know what, you don't have to wait for gut our how many dot com?
Speaker 2: Thanks gutters again?
Speaker 7: All right, all right, well, I'm glad I brought up your slop bowl tweet.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's root in the holidays.
Speaker 7: Uh, no bad labor today, But Tommy Olsen is almost here.
Speaker 2: You'll be here shortly.
Speaker 7: Power Trip Morning Show Ben.
Speaker 4: Came on and what a beautiful moment. Yeah, here we are bout trips off tomorrow. By the way, in case you were setting your watch to tune in tomorrow instead hosting somebody who was critical of PA. I'm a known agitator. I can't help myself.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 4: I can't help myself. I just am. That's comes from It's in my roots. It is it's being a PA Max.
Speaker 7: So you filled in yesterday for PAD and that again today.
Speaker 2: Correct. I am indeed I know that, Sarah. Yeah, we'll see. We'll see how long I get through.
Speaker 8: Uh make it to noon, but I if I make it to eleven fifteen, I know you're going to be super excited.
Speaker 2: I am man, today's the day.
Speaker 7: I am predicting that I listened to your show in the eleven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Hour, Corey's stuck agitator.
Speaker 7: I can feel it that I will tune in What's eleven fifteen?
Speaker 12: All?
Speaker 2: I wish you could sense what was coming like I can.
Speaker 4: Is that a psychic? One day?
Speaker 2: Oh? How about how about the sweet?
Speaker 7: How about Rosie being back on Common yesterday for an hour and they didn't bring up Wendell Clark. I thought they were going to lead with it, yeah, just to get him going. But they went easy on him on day number one. They went easy on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they actually like asked him about sports and stuff at his knee surgery. They went easy on him. Yeah, and they're non agitators. They are now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they've gone after a few people.
Speaker 7: Sure, sure, Sure, worst Tommy, I don't know what's going on, is locked, He said, Oh yeah, the new doors man.
Speaker 2: I had no idea these new doors.
Speaker 4: I don't know. They're non agitators.
Speaker 2: Yeah they are.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I have the app open and I'm just drives me thing against the sensor and it won't do anything, you know.
Speaker 4: What, slamming your thing against the censor. I wonder why you were doing that.
Speaker 2: Joe hated it.
Speaker 7: Suit me once, ol Man. Joe Sensor.
Speaker 4: Joe Senser is the main Yeah, what a great dude, great dude, no doubt waffle fries.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Onion strings, all right, freak out?
Speaker 2: Ye still the best.
Speaker 7: Still, the best onion strings or rings on the planet were the ones that Joe sensors back in the day I used, I used to ask for him extra crispy, and I would have I could have eaten three bowls of those things. Slop bowls for a slop person. Just what'sn't slop bowls of onion strings and Joe sensors?
Speaker 4: Lady giggling?
Speaker 8: Wasn't that the play?
Speaker 2: Hey, I got a present for you. Don't know you do? Oh?
Speaker 4: You brought it?
Speaker 2: There's like that. You take a look at him? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Those are so wet?
Speaker 2: That's the best. But is it a Harley Davidson jacket?
Speaker 4: It was her daddy's coat and and he passed, so they wanted if I wanted him. It's the best ever. Thank you. That's cool. I don't know if I'm cool enough to wear those or not. You I mean, just put those vessels and nothing under him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, I got a bone to pick with you guys.
Speaker 4: By the way, no, Jesus's agitated.
Speaker 2: This is the trust tree, but I do. First three minutes on the show isn't that his bed? He just gets in the car and cranks.
Speaker 8: I wasn't talking about you.
Speaker 12: You're not wrong, but like and yesterday, I don't know how you did that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, first time maybe in six years on the way to the gym.
Speaker 4: That's I mean that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a trust tree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's the day I asked you about.
Speaker 2: That was the craziest part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's crazy that I asked you about. It's like I knew, Yeah, there's an intuition there. Yes, it's like I got a text from a police officer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, solo. Oh man, how how was Monday? Saucy? I saw you from afire? Yeah yeah yeah yeah late, how did you hit him? We won the whole thing, did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: The squad so like there's two courses there, so.
Speaker 2: A normal squad. No, it wasn't.
Speaker 12: Then that was my news, my new job.
Speaker 11: They had a team there, yeah, and then I was I was their fifth so then.
Speaker 2: We locked in.
Speaker 12: Wow, we beat Rudolph team on the North and then we beat u.
Speaker 11: Jamal's seemed to win the whole thing and Jim Rich put us on the channel line the greatest guy, good dude, great dude.
Speaker 12: But like I saw Zucker and all those good God, Sucker looks good.
Speaker 2: Calm down, God, he's the best.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 12: He's like so kind and then he's so like hot and he has the cats.
Speaker 4: He's got cats, so many a couple of big tests.
Speaker 2: What's contracts?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: I think you know, I know. We loves Buffalo.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he just signed a two year extension with the Sabers that goes.
Speaker 2: When did he do that? Though?
Speaker 4: For last season?
Speaker 10: The runs through the end of this seat like this coming, So he's got one year to go. Man, that's good. Cast Is he thirty?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 7: Is he thirty three? Somewhere in that range was a little bit older than that.
Speaker 2: He is thirty four.
Speaker 12: Wow, that's a long time for the NHL.
Speaker 2: Good run. He's the best, dude, He's the best. That guy.
Speaker 7: You're wearing a very patriotic fireworks heavy golf shirt.
Speaker 2: Yep, what is that? What is Tommy Elson doing for the fourth that Jo got?
Speaker 11: Tomorrow is my mom's birthday, So it's Kell's birthday tomorrow.
Speaker 2: FaceTime, et ceter, Hold.
Speaker 4: What is she getting you for her birthday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great question. No, so we're going to my parents have tomorrow We're going to be swimming all.
Speaker 4: Day, driving around, driving around, drive around.
Speaker 2: Day, and then at five o'clock, I gotta leaves.
Speaker 12: Swave wants to practice making up for sweating.
Speaker 2: Then then at dinner time we're going to Twin.
Speaker 12: Point, great bar, great poll tabs. They're waking up on Saturday, and it's Johnny Hazy's birthday on the fourth. You guys remember Hazy, You guys.
Speaker 2: Probably sure he was a million times Weber, do you remember?
Speaker 11: You guys know Weber, And it was Weber Decker where the two captains and then Johnny was kind of like.
Speaker 2: The third captain and they all lived.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean talking about a dream scenario. And so he rented a house in still.
Speaker 11: Water the old days now probably a block away from freight House. So we're grilling out at five and then going to freight House like a couple of douchebags.
Speaker 2: At about nine o'clock it checks out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you gonna do there?
Speaker 11: Check out the dudes, and then.
Speaker 4: All the wives will be there, so we'll probably all just guess you just sit around being sad.
Speaker 2: A lot.
Speaker 12: They all like at least fake get along really well. I'm pretty sure they're all really good friends.
Speaker 11: So then we'll all go out and then Sunday will be a tackle bell day, watch.
Speaker 2: Them Thrones, and then here we are.
Speaker 7: House of the Dragon Episodes one and two.
Speaker 2: You guys, you could.
Speaker 12: Argue this is the best start of a season.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't agree.
Speaker 7: I could agree more I'm gonna I'm gonna piggyback with the internet saying and they are so so so right. But these two episodes should have been the end of last season. Can you imagine the final non spoiler, think of the final moment of episode two. That would have been an unbelievable you're not for season two.
Speaker 2: That would have been worth waiting two years for.
Speaker 7: But instead we had Raniera and Allison just like staring off cliffs.
Speaker 2: That was the end of season two. Is like, you man, at some point we're gonna.
Speaker 7: Fight the end of the movie like first movie. Season You're yeah, ended two episodes.
Speaker 4: But still I'll tell you that that's a fun start. That scene where she walks in and looks down and looks, oh my, she that.
Speaker 2: Was her best acting ever. The ga that plays start to say that.
Speaker 4: Very first when she walks in and she's got that you can't act better.
Speaker 2: Than that sadness to anger. You can see both of them.
Speaker 11: Her eyes unbelievable, I know, but even the last part, like, yeah, the change.
Speaker 2: In her face and those final ten.
Speaker 4: Seconds when I can't I didn't think my erection could get any stiff.
Speaker 11: How about speaking of erection, how about Damon protecting her?
Speaker 2: Huh? That was you know, I.
Speaker 4: Love it when Uncle's protecting.
Speaker 11: That's really I'm just because it's so twisted, can tell you.
Speaker 7: That's the only thing I'm a little a little irked by is it's turning a little into the Lord of the Rings, where like Damon's taking on fifty people and winning fifty. Yeah, I need a little less of that moving forward, right, Let's let's not have one guy take on fifty.
Speaker 2: Calm down, Tommy. Literally, it was so low and.
Speaker 7: I know that drove me, But the rest of it's so good it doesn't matter. But that's getting a little old.
Speaker 12: It was too easy, so you know something's about to happen.
Speaker 2: It's going to be nuts. God, it's so good and I loved.
Speaker 7: It, and they may have done it to contrast the fact that Aimon didn't have quite the same.
Speaker 2: Like success rate trying to just go through the hordes on his own as well.
Speaker 4: The guy with the eyeball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah that guy.
Speaker 4: Uh, the witch is going to help that guy, right?
Speaker 11: Or what's the brunette the redhead? The brunette Allison?
Speaker 12: What she gonna do now because she was stunned when.
Speaker 4: She was better watch herself. I'm saying, yes, I know. God, it's a good show.
Speaker 2: Show, It's so good.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen a movie I loved this much in a long time.
Speaker 12: I agree, that's all that's say.
Speaker 2: I might like, I really might.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm telling you there's more action, there's more incests.
Speaker 4: So I almost said, I let me make so three seconds too early.
Speaker 2: So heyfut, we want to break.
Speaker 7: I want to check one thing, all right, Houses, the Dragon and Rotten Tomatoes ninety two percent. The critics consensus is by the way eighty one reviews. Critics consensus is more action, more incest. Wow, dude, they agree with you, mister t fron Pagde Sports after this power Trip morning show on the.
Speaker 13: Fan from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center, this report, now, be right.
Speaker 4: To it because there's things happening in the world, actually a lot going on. I know it's so let's get.
Speaker 10: Right to sports time now for front page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 7: Holiday Station Stores, for limited time by two Monsters, get one free, Mix and match any flavors of Monster you want. Go wake up at Holiday with Monster Energy by two Get one free Ultra zero rehab, the juice ones, the Rega other ones, whatever you want.
Speaker 4: They're trying to make me drink the rehabit. I said, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Well there you go. There were three of them. Four yes, thanks Holiday Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 4: Are you all day?
Speaker 7: All right, let's start with the big news nationally and internationally, the US moving on to rip over Bosnia.
Speaker 4: I would like to hear it Corey, because I heard that happening. Yes, fun it goes like this.
Speaker 1: You can get a round of that back goes He'll kill the lawns celebration l us so sick kill.
Speaker 2: That was That was unbelievable. There's the whistle.
Speaker 1: See how coming back Monday night of the Round of sixteen to United States, despite.
Speaker 11: Being Talleman for half an hour, has.
Speaker 1: Been mob say it hurts the Covina and has built on to the next round of the world.
Speaker 4: I was so confused because melv was wearing Germany colors.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well aren't they out now?
Speaker 2: He likes the US.
Speaker 7: So the US had two goals wiped away because of offside and love Baligan scored earlier, and then Polisics scored at one point as well, but he was more offside even yeah, the same. So they were flopping around and rolling around like every soccer game that's ever happened. Like you mentioned on Twitter, Oh thank you. I actually thought the only I thought the quote boring part of the game was that I never thought Bosnia was gonna win.
Speaker 2: I was never on the edge of my seat.
Speaker 7: It was so obvious that we had control of the game the entire time. Even after Baligan gets the red card and the soccer community says, that's absolute horse crap. They're like this, this call is terrible. I don't know what I'm looking for. I don't know soccer, but h soccer people are like, what a terrible call, because so you lose him for the rest of that game. You have to play one man short the rest of the game, which was like thirty minutes, like the play by play guy just said, and he's out for the Belgium game. What a cray you missed the whole next game. Oh not just a half. No, he's out for the entire Belgium game.
Speaker 10: Really sure thought they said this morning two guys in a cup of Joe or whatever, that he won't miss the game.
Speaker 2: Are they rescinding it or something. I don't know. He's out the entire next game. We're not down on that.
Speaker 12: Yes, yeah, maybe that's what it went the next game.
Speaker 8: No, no, they can play just out. Okay, I don't believe there's like any mechanism in the rules to like appeal.
Speaker 7: Yeah all right, so yeah, so we were down him in the last thirty minutes. Yes, either way.
Speaker 2: Either way is fine with ten men before time?
Speaker 14: O god, your MIC's on. Tem also hit the Lebron celebration. After that, he knew what place he was in.
Speaker 7: Honestly, the closest Bosnia that came to scoring were those like final three or four minutes. They had two literally good shots late, but like, where was this all game? They just were never a threat. I wish that game would have felt more tense than it did. It was almost too easy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: So Belgium, though, is the opposite. We played Belgium in Seattle on Monday.
Speaker 2: Are they good.
Speaker 7: Did you see the end of that freaking guy was.
Speaker 2: Such a hard kgal Man. Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Senegal was up to rah and Belgium scored in the eighty sixth and eighty ninth minutes to forrest extra time and then one an extra time. Oh my god, Senegal had him on the ropes. We would have faced Senegal in the next round.
Speaker 2: Belgium the orange their orange? Or am I think Holland? I might be thinking of Belgia. I think they have oorned.
Speaker 8: Maybe isn't the head coach or the manager or whatever he's called of the USA team now the most winning coach in US World Cup soccer.
Speaker 2: We've been Oh yeah, I think he is.
Speaker 8: I don't think they've ever I think they've only one one in the knockout stage before.
Speaker 10: That is direct this round a sixth teen. This is the second time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well the round at sixteen used to be the knockout round. Now it's thirty two.
Speaker 7: So this is the second knockout round win in US men's history, in the first since two thousand and two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're normally cheap bonds. Yeah, but they're awesome this year. But they also said dog.
Speaker 7: They also said the difference was like, and again, this is the round of thirty two, not the round of sixteen.
Speaker 2: But they were favored yesterday. Normally, when you get.
Speaker 7: To the sixteen, the US Men are slight underdogs or even sizable underdogs, and it's like, can we get scrappy and find a win? And we don't. We just lose because we're supposed to. So yesterday they were supposed to win and they did. Are we supposed to win against Belgium?
Speaker 8: Aren't they favorites on Monday? Without Baligan, I think it's closed. Like the goat of our team, he's yeah, he's the man right now. I would this run, I would say so, yeah, I mean has has the name kind of recognition.
Speaker 2: But Balligan has been the engine for this team. So that free kick.
Speaker 3: Was nasty.
Speaker 7: They are the favorite one bird.
Speaker 12: Did they play where the Seahawks play?
Speaker 2: Sure? I would guess they could get so loud, get ridiculously. That was cool.
Speaker 12: Did you guys watch when they like were singing at the end of the game.
Speaker 2: Oh Country Roads? Yeah, that was cool. That was sick. Did you watch that? I changed the channel by then I was bored with it. That's cool.
Speaker 7: So far, no one like The best thing out of the World Cup in terms of celebrations is that Norway rowing the boat thing.
Speaker 2: That's sick. That was actually.
Speaker 8: When Mexico beat when they when they beat I think it was Ecuador. Yeah, it was nuts, like you would have thought they won the World Cup. The streets were flooded with people. It was like Disney World level fireworks.
Speaker 7: Four people die I think, yeah, four people died of something like that in Mexico celebration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't don't go.
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 2: I believe that's the case. So yeah.
Speaker 7: England also had a scare two to one over Congo, but Harry Kane with a couple of late goals to be again just like the goat to English soccer, he just does everything. Congo had won nothing late, but England wins, Belgium wins, and the US.
Speaker 2: Moving on in the World Cup.
Speaker 7: Today you have Spain versus Austria in Inglewood.
Speaker 2: Oh, good day, that's at two o'clock. Spain as the drafting, Yeah, big time, they got one of the best players in the world.
Speaker 7: Then Portugal versus Croatia at six o'clock in Toronto, with Portugal b in the draft King's favorite. And then Switzerland and Algeria at ten in Vancouver.
Speaker 2: This is the last games of the thirty two and then we go down.
Speaker 8: I think tomorrow there's I think Argentina still has to play Cape Verde.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool. Never really watched the World Cup. Pretty sick. It's actually a ton of fun.
Speaker 7: It's awesome. It is, yep, pretty cool. Day sauce geography related World Cup trivia.
Speaker 8: Okay, Max is the only one that poleps in Portugal. Right, takes on Croatia today at six o'clock. Say it again, Portugal takes on Croatia today at six o'clock.
Speaker 2: Portugal takes on Croatia today at six o'clock.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's correct, Yes, Portugal borders what country?
Speaker 2: It's a great question.
Speaker 7: I just want to see how close to what part of the world he gets Portugal?
Speaker 2: What country borders? What country? Spain? Look at this kid? That was really good. How did you guess that? No idea? I just thought Portugal, Spain.
Speaker 4: I've heard good things about Croatia.
Speaker 10: Man, that's great. You've been there, Oh, Max, how many countries do you think you've been to?
Speaker 2: Thirty five? Thirty?
Speaker 12: How many are there?
Speaker 2: Beetles?
Speaker 11: Is?
Speaker 7: How many countries you've been to five?
Speaker 11: You guys, we should do yacht week out in Croatia.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 11: There's this huge party and they all have yachts and everyone parks there yachts.
Speaker 4: I'm a little far away from being able to do that.
Speaker 2: No, we could just make it a k fan thing.
Speaker 4: I got a yacht.
Speaker 10: Imagine, well yacht you know what?
Speaker 4: That's true?
Speaker 7: We can go to uh don't we go to the iHeart Cafe in France or whatever and music festival and then we'll go to Croatia for the iHeart yacht perfect.
Speaker 4: I wonder if Amy James got the email about con iHeart when the same day that she got her walking papers.
Speaker 2: He means the best, She's the best, the best.
Speaker 12: You guys think you'll need some hot dogs this weekend since it's the fourth.
Speaker 2: Have we met? Why are you looking right at me?
Speaker 12: I mean I was more of rhetorical for everyone else.
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 8: No, some dogs, you guys would love to brob nick. That's where King's landing is really? Yeah, Croatia's.
Speaker 4: Man? Uh was Croatia part of Russia?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 3: I just don't know why.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about it. Do you know what I mean? It looks like a place like maybe you couldn't go for some time and now you can. Does that make sense to you, guys?
Speaker 2: Yes it was. It was part of Yugoslavia, I believe, Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 4: So, but part of that ussr thing.
Speaker 2: So they speak Russian.
Speaker 4: They probably speak Croatian. I don't know Croatian. I really don't know. But it looks like a fairytale.
Speaker 2: It just does. It's unbelievable, man, you have it has everything. You know.
Speaker 8: You're right by the ocean and you have rocky mountains. There's like foresty mountains. There's big city vibe if you want. Elvis came into building for a second accidentally hit this little Okay, it's gorgeous. Yeah, it's got castles and it's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's sweet.
Speaker 4: So castle's made us sand great.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite of me. It's so good.
Speaker 4: Eventually, man, look at that core. Have you seen have you seen Croatia?
Speaker 2: I've seen pictures. It looks beautiful. Yeah, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: You when you go there, you can go like like Venice all those things, like you can drive right there. Sarajevo's right there in Sarajevo because of the Winter Olympics. Sound like it should be in my goal. No, what's that place up in in Russia? What's really coold?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: I mean, what's that part of Russia that's really cool?
Speaker 2: Oh? I know what you're talking about? Moscow? I Rocky four is no, you're talking about? Oh my god? Yeah, what is uh with me? We're up too early? I know exactly what you're Everybody knows what you're talking about. I can't think either. I have no idea where.
Speaker 4: It's like there's it's no man's land. It's like there's it's a desert, only it's only it's cold.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: People are nobody tell us, Okay, nobody tell us, Nobody look it up, Nobody tell us.
Speaker 2: People can just scream it into the radio. You got this. I'm going through the alphabet quickly, hanging out Mongolia. It's Siberia, Siberia.
Speaker 7: You said Mongolia and then it clicked.
Speaker 4: Okay, Siberia sounds like it should be in Siberia.
Speaker 2: But it's not.
Speaker 4: Like it's way down there. It's it's lower on the map than Croatia and Venice. I know nothing about the.
Speaker 7: World, let's right, that. iHeart yacht to Croatia. Great, it would be great.
Speaker 2: Have you guys not.
Speaker 12: Ever heard of yet week?
Speaker 2: I heard it's like insane.
Speaker 4: I really have never heard of it. It sounds like something like on the Uh Step Brothers.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you like, just rent a spot on the yacht and you just party all week.
Speaker 2: If you would have said Corey, I'll give you a thousand dollars. If you guess what yacht week is, I'd say. Ryan Donaldson's on Lake Minettaka speaking of saw him last week. Yeah, he's the goat greatest great waved down. I saw you last weekend too, You did? Did?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 4: Was so cool? Did you hear any music? Or we gone beforehand?
Speaker 2: Gone before it started? But I told you I was. You told me.
Speaker 4: Tell me about time, and I kept telling you. I kept seeing it. In fact, I saw you turn and go through the crowd, and I said, well, he's not going to get out of here right your way, made your way.
Speaker 2: There's a great, great little place.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 4: It was beautiful, man, it was actually really nice. I got some hot rods there too.
Speaker 12: I had some nice bikes too.
Speaker 2: Sorry. What matters is next?
Speaker 7: Gors and stats around the world of sports and Crystal Change your Life with something Else.
Speaker 2: This is the Power Trip morning show on the Fan.
Speaker 5: Some people say soccer culture doesn't exist in the U.
Speaker 3: S Okay, welcome back.
Speaker 2: Hey, how's daddy?
Speaker 12: Are you going to Avon? Isn't it like your Saturday and Dale? Don't you do that every fourth?
Speaker 4: Every fourth?
Speaker 2: That's great. That's a fun one.
Speaker 4: It is gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Great us be great? Thank you? Yes? What time will that be?
Speaker 4: I don't know, probably when the sun goes down. I'm looking forward to it. Be good?
Speaker 2: Do you guys playing in the fireworks? Start?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 2: Sweet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful air, I mean just beautiful.
Speaker 2: But man, Minnesota, right, talk leebra into going.
Speaker 12: That's a great in his backyard.
Speaker 4: I really like going places.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't like us. Do you think he's awake yet? Up in his cabin? Should we text on? I don't know. Take a deep breath.
Speaker 7: Maybe he's having an old car he'sable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's up. You think he's got a shirt on? Tommy? Oh come on? Actually, actually we're going to need two more words.
Speaker 7: Scores and stats around the world of sports. In between Crystal Change of Life with something Else? And it's brought to.
Speaker 2: You by Ovo Lacic and lens, doctor.
Speaker 7: Mark globan Off and doctor David Whiting. Right, Tommy, go get your life changed it.
Speaker 2: Oh, do you.
Speaker 12: Think they'll ever open something?
Speaker 11: Next time you're talking to him, cor see I they're going to open up another location, you know, demand gets so hot, they need one on the east side, an east.
Speaker 7: Sider, you know, and we could just clone doctor Whiting, clone doctor Mark Leban.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you got you got the daughter.
Speaker 11: Maybe exactly, and then she could run the east side do it like in Woodbury, like a Tupac and Biggie kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, that's what I'm saying. I got it. That's what he's saying.
Speaker 7: The Boston Celtics traded Jalen Brown to Philadelphia for nothing, nothing, for very little for thirty six year old and busted ass Paul George a couple of first round picks in twenty eight and thirty one to get us busted. Yeah, and a couple of seconds. Nobody cares about Jalen Brown's twenty nine The video that's going viral and sports centers running it into the ground is Jalen Brown very recently, like right, I think during the playoffs, basically saying that flopping is ruining the NBA, and that Joel Embiid is one of the great big men in the history of the NBA, but he flops actually new teammate and that might be a little awkward. I know, like hockey players fight all the time. They punch each other in the face and then they switch teams and like, sweet, now I would get the fight together. Yeah, but it's different in the NBA, and they don't I don't know if they like each other a ton. So it's weird that he got shipped off to very very little for very little, to Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 8: They must have really hated that guy, really, because they traded him not only to their lifelong franchise rival in the seventy six ers, but also the team that literally eliminated them in the playoffs this year, this year, two months ago, and traded there. I mean a guy that's a consummate, kind of MVP race kind of guy for nothing for peanuts.
Speaker 2: For strange for nothing.
Speaker 7: So Jaylen Brown, I mean, like, look when we were talking just a couple of weeks ago, and you know, I said I'd rather have Jalen Brown than Janni's.
Speaker 2: He's younger, he's healthier. Like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 7: And now you see like what the Heat had to give up to get Giannis and how little the Sixers had to give up to get Jalen Brown.
Speaker 2: What are we doing here?
Speaker 7: I mean, like, would you rather have Jalen Brown or or LaMelo Ball because look at look at the compensation for both.
Speaker 2: I want LaMelo, I'd rather.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jalen Brown is like a top ten player. Lamello's never done anything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I mean itit's better with the Wolves, so maybe, yeah, it'd be interesting though better Like I wonder if last night, if you still had that exact trade package and you called them and said, we'll give you the exact thing we were going to give Charlotte for.
Speaker 2: Nos Reed nos Reed twenty thirty three.
Speaker 8: First and the pick swaps that don't really matter, but and then the two second round picks that again don't really I wonder what they would say. I don't know, because nas Reed is a better player currently than a busted off George.
Speaker 2: George's bun. He's buns. I didn't know he still played, but I just.
Speaker 10: Don't they had then nobody either wanted him.
Speaker 7: Max O nailed it. They just they're just tired of him. They're just moving on from him. They're sick of the twitch streams. Yeah, they're sick of the moodiness.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's the guys?
Speaker 2: God, what's the guy Dusty mind? No, God, dang it.
Speaker 7: The guy that interviewed us once he filled in for Ben Mallen this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh, Brian No, Brian?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, great, dude, God dang it. Now I was thinking about his name and I forgot my point that Brian now brought up this morning that I thought was super interesting and it actually related to uh did you Oh.
Speaker 2: He claims it.
Speaker 7: Jalen Bryant, right, who was the Finals MVP two years ago. Right won a title for the Celtics. He was Finals MVP two years ago that after they blew the three to one series lead. This year, Philadelphia came back and beat him. Yeah, you know, Tatum didn't play all year long, so Brown was like an MVP candidate outside chance at an MVP.
Speaker 2: Candidate all year because he played awesome.
Speaker 7: Right, Jalen Brown was amazing this year that he said something like, this was my favorite season I've ever had, and it was like he said something like it was within twenty four hours of blowing a three to one series lead, but because it was all about you this year, this was somehow your favorite season ever. And that's that's what Max was talking about. Apparently that kind of attitude is what the Celtics are tired of, is how can this be your favorite season just because you did the best? The team sucked this year, We just got bounced. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You were the finals MVP. That wasn't more fun? Yeah? So anyway, and Tatum, no, yeah, what's was it? Tatum? The other Jayson and Paul George they have like a very.
Speaker 12: Similar game, don't they. I just feel like they're not going to mesh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Paul George is just old that it's a super old he I just saw a tweet. Paul George throughout his career has now been traded for Shay Gildess, Alexander Yeah, Jalen Brown, Demontas Sabonis, Victor Oladipo, Danilo Gallinari and seven first round picks plus four pick swaps.
Speaker 2: Damn going for man? Yeah? Whatever, isn't it? How old is? How old is Paul GEORGEI.
Speaker 12: Isn't it crazy?
Speaker 2: Bron's forty two, and we'd be amped if we got Broun.
Speaker 7: God goat healthy though almost always right, Lebron's had very few significant injuries.
Speaker 12: I know you guys have beat it to the ground this week.
Speaker 2: I'd be Could you imagine if Lebron's came here Circus.
Speaker 10: It'd be so much it would be sensational for what we do.
Speaker 11: I really, guys, we're talking about like the Brett Farv thing. I don't even think it's in the same realm.
Speaker 2: I I think it'd.
Speaker 4: Be even big.
Speaker 12: You guys, Lebron's no Top three guy in the world.
Speaker 10: Famous, But it was his PA pointed out last night in his tweet about how like he would be choosing us, right, Farv chose us. That's a sweet thing. And if Lebron chose to come here as opposed.
Speaker 11: To choose you, could you imagine if he chose Minnesota, they can win?
Speaker 2: Man, he should, he should.
Speaker 10: This is the best I mean the now, the seventy six ers, that's a very tempting roster. That's very a very very good team. But I don't think they can beat New York. I don't think they can beat whoever, but they they could win it here itially and he wouldn't have to be the main scorer. He wouldn't have to he It would be and the great Jersey where a twenty three James on the back would go real.
Speaker 11: Hard room for aunt for the rest of his career.
Speaker 2: What do you do for LaMelo? Think this isn't probably a lot? Think okay, think of this.
Speaker 11: You guys think he came here and then Bryce his kid transferred to the you for basketball?
Speaker 2: Of course, it's for related and thin go for football. Could your house.
Speaker 4: Become an eight year old? Just became an.
Speaker 2: Eight year old?
Speaker 4: I just heard yours.
Speaker 2: You line I got that was so good. Ronnie's showing up through his party. It's this.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's the thing. Everybody'd be cool on this date? In what year do you believe it was that Amelia Earharten disappeared? And by the way, I'm just gonna be out there. Let you guys know, I would have missed this by at least thirty years.
Speaker 2: By thirty years, thirty years.
Speaker 4: Maybe twenty I'm being but I would have definitely missed this.
Speaker 2: All right, let's start. Let's can we talk this one.
Speaker 12: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Doesn't this feel pre World War Two? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I was having like nineteen nineteen, like nineteen beer thirty. I feel like it's closer to thirty something.
Speaker 7: Because it, let's just also call a spade a spade. It's not like we get planes up in the air and they're like, hey, you know who we should let fly?
Speaker 2: Women? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Ros So that had to be a slight delay on that too.
Speaker 12: Were there jets and or anything in World War One?
Speaker 2: What in World War One? Yeah? I don't know where there. I know, I think we go If I said that, yeah, you can rip me.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think we go ninete. Oh. Man, I feel like it's thirties.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go nineteen thirty five, anybody.
Speaker 12: Else Nineteen nineteen sounds right.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I also nineteen thirty straight up? Yeah, yeah, I think it was like nineteen nineteen. You just love the rip, peer, You.
Speaker 7: Guess everything happens in nineteen nineteen because of the rip.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My grandma was born then.
Speaker 7: Nineteen Which one the alcoholic or the one that never took another lover?
Speaker 2: Well, both of them are history.
Speaker 7: Jesus brilliant way so good history.
Speaker 4: She's history.
Speaker 2: Shirt She's history. What do you think about Amelia Earhart?
Speaker 4: She's history and she was history on this date in nineteen thirty seven. Oh you about got a court. I would have definitely said nineteen nineteen right in there, but I was because of the root peer Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, But she's history's history? Or is she?
Speaker 4: Are we gonna do State Fair T shirts this year?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that a thing? I haven't heard a word. They actually let the entire T shirt department go.
Speaker 7: Wait, is Tina still here? We saw her like a week ago. No, we didn't. Oh you imagine that Tina died?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she passed away, all right?
Speaker 11: Echo?
Speaker 12: Oh my?
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 7: The Kings signed wild free agent Matt Zucarello to a one year deal, So it's over for a zook here. He's going to Los Angeles a one year, one million dollar deal, but there's a bunch of incentives and bonuses, so I guess you can make more than that.
Speaker 2: But seven seasons with the Wild.
Speaker 7: Finishes fourth in Wild history and assists sixth in points. And obviously him and kill were like, you know, Dale and Brennan.
Speaker 10: I think I saw if he plays ten games, he that it goes to like five million.
Speaker 2: I think that was one of the incentives in his contract. Yeah, that was to sound up that's real. Yeah games, Yeah a million, I think so. Yeah, well so that that's why. What a strange incentive.
Speaker 9: Initially it was like, what why are we giving I mean a million, give him a million ad at all? But then then when the five million news broke, it was like, oh, okay, that's why.
Speaker 10: That's why if he played ten he is a five point five bonus ten games played.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a weird on this.
Speaker 9: I don't know he was initially, And I think they mended some fences and actually wrote a really nice letter to Minnesota fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah fans, I just meant the wild itself.
Speaker 9: Bill garanh Yeah, no, they, like Rusli said, they mended defenses, talked and out and.
Speaker 10: Okay, did they sign a goalie yesterday to trade one of their current goalies?
Speaker 2: No, Gussephson's hurt.
Speaker 9: He's gonna either did surgery already or is going to do surgery, so he's gonna be out for the first couple of months, and they needed a guy to backup Volsted.
Speaker 2: Any chance Krill leaves now that this boy left.
Speaker 9: Uh, legally he is bound for the wild for a long time, so.
Speaker 2: No, like eight years?
Speaker 12: Was that really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Who cares about him? Yeah? Of what really matters?
Speaker 7: After this power trip, don't you on the fan from.
Speaker 13: The one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 2: This is sponsored by Saint Paul College. Southbound thirty five E has an accident That.
Speaker 9: America Mystery prize is back. Grab one at any of our cafe and events or anytime you see the KFA n Street Team this summer, then redeem it at all of America for discounts and exciting prizes. Check out the upcoming events at KFA dot.
Speaker 2: Com, a keyword calendar.
Speaker 4: And just a favorite two by the way, it's just a site, just a favorite. Because the kfan Street Team are actually they live on the streets. So if you would help them this summer, that'd be great. If you see our street team out there, when they give you a T shirt, give them a couple of bucks.
Speaker 9: If they give you a T shirt, be like you need this more than brilliant.
Speaker 7: If you actually go to our website to buy a T shirt, because we have a pro shop that that's three hundred sixty five days a year. It'll stay right at the top, like iHeart merch shot, god bless anything.
Speaker 3: Help.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, we have that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was Tina's idea and I.
Speaker 12: Heard are we doing an actual T shirt this year?
Speaker 2: Warment has been like.
Speaker 11: I hope so because I submitted I submitted like six ideas in a row to Barber and she hated everyone yea ideas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she I think she hates me and everything about.
Speaker 4: Ask Marty to submit your idea for.
Speaker 2: That's a really good experiment.
Speaker 12: We do that. That actually could that could probably work.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that really good.
Speaker 3: Mary.
Speaker 12: Seriously, my one was a really good one was a really.
Speaker 2: Good cowboy, which.
Speaker 11: Like the most remember the rosen button bar the gays at a graveyard that was yours. That would have been brilliant. Everyone would have bought. That might have getten a little offensive maybe.
Speaker 4: But I mean I just think she's history would be great.
Speaker 2: History is brilliant. Yeah, it's all right. Let's do more of what really matters.
Speaker 15: Scores and stats around the world with sports press changes your life with something else. The Geez Tommy the Minnesota Twins one eight to three over the Astros three home runs, Bell Clemens and keishel Uh.
Speaker 2: Twins won two out of three in Houston.
Speaker 7: They are forty two and forty six, nine games to go before the All Star break.
Speaker 2: Three at the New York.
Speaker 7: Yankees starting tomorrow, So they're off today, then six at home, three against Cleveland, three against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. So the Twins are four and a half games back in the division and two and a half back in.
Speaker 2: The wild Card. Hanging around out New York on the fourth July. Yeah, that's like big thing. Frost seventh straight.
Speaker 10: Unless Corey just said that, I did not they Yeah, the Yankees have lost seventh straight. Really, yes, and no judge right, Yeah, he's out for a while.
Speaker 2: Get his hand or something. I don't know what matters. Is this?
Speaker 4: The Murder of John Beney Ramsey is a series coming to I believe Netflix. Yeah, Netflix, I believe this winter starring Clive Owen as John Ramsey and Melissa McCarthy as Patsy Ramsey. How about that?
Speaker 7: Yeah that's uh and Paulie Shore as Jean Bennet.
Speaker 4: He that's casting.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, that's a let the man cook.
Speaker 4: I gotta believe he was. His name was low on the list.
Speaker 7: It's not a great roles. I mean no offense. You're not in the movie super long.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They were like, I guess it's the Weasel.
Speaker 2: I guess it's either l Fanning or the Weasel.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and she's booked, so it's the Weasels, the Weasel.
Speaker 7: You have mad No, no, don't any day April first. If Netflix sent out a tweet this fall poll shore is Jean Benet Ramsey, would that be the most retweeted tweet in the history of Twitter.
Speaker 2: Is happening this? This has to be a bit Then you find out it's not.
Speaker 4: Somebody lost their job the Weasel.
Speaker 7: This is the most polarizing casting of all time.
Speaker 2: This is going to be legendarily awesome.
Speaker 7: Where that casting director prints money for the rest of his or her life or they are fired and never work in this town again.
Speaker 2: What if it is inventing All My Money on Option B.
Speaker 8: It's a hundred on Rotten Tomatoes with like two hundred reviews.
Speaker 4: Ye, so dear Stevie wonders the casting director.
Speaker 2: Oh poor Stevie.
Speaker 7: So anyway, that's this Fall with Melissa McCarthy and Clive Owen. Yeah, Greatest Name Sports.
Speaker 2: July second, twenty twenty six. Here we go.
Speaker 7: Why the series of starts today, starts today, you're playing in it, not today though obviously.
Speaker 2: Starts today.
Speaker 7: But the big thing for you guys, you're very excited about this after a long hiatus. This is the return of the main event to ESPN.
Speaker 2: Yeah, promoting it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's uh, you know, the next handful of weeks and then they actually are doing a slight delay like they used to back in the day. So the actual final tables like two weeks after we get down to the final nine, and then the Final nine is a three night event on ESPN two, and then the last two nights are on ESPN so primetime.
Speaker 2: Yes nine, Final nine.
Speaker 11: Everyone making over a mill Yes, sir Dan, that's pretty cool. Worst place it'll be like Final nine.
Speaker 7: Well, then we have two weeks to get your flight book to come out and party with me.
Speaker 2: I promise you this. You make it to the top one hundred off.
Speaker 4: Did you imagine if we were all like, don't they have their friends like in the on.
Speaker 10: The rail, then every time somebody went out that wasn't Corey, we just say she's history all that.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 7: How Like because there was a you know, like Layel Margatz made the final table, we had a gall maker at the final table. How awesome would we be if we had one hundred power Trippers when the gall at the final table gets knocked out.
Speaker 2: And we all in Unison's history.
Speaker 7: We have the power Trip shirts on that we're going to be later that fall for the state Fair.
Speaker 2: It's the best man. Top one hundred. They'd make money, right, Oh, huge money? Yeah, you're your money. Really the top hundred for sure, that's good money.
Speaker 11: Where do you make where do you make money back? Because you made are you atally cracked?
Speaker 7: Even?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I made money last year.
Speaker 7: Last year the top fifteen percent get paid. So last year last year it was around fourteen hundred and fifty people.
Speaker 2: Or something made the money.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, something like that because it was almost time doing it right, all of everybody from Minnesota the places is there to make.
Speaker 2: The top five hundred, you're making some pretty good money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're making probably thirty forty ish k at that point. Oh yeah, if you're in the top five hundred, maybe a little bit more than that.
Speaker 2: Even I'd have to look.
Speaker 12: Coury, okay, would you Texas? You would have to Texas right.
Speaker 2: If you were going to like make top five.
Speaker 4: Hundred he probably wouldn't, but Zach would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't know. Yeah, yeah, I'm on it. Zach'son it.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna say it, Corey, if you make it, we will all come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be sure.
Speaker 12: What should we put the line at five hundred Tommy?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that's that part's a waste of time.
Speaker 7: It's got to be only final nine because because if I make like last year, if I make the money, I could be out in two hands. Even if so by the time you guys are like we're flying out by the time you land, I could be out.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make any sense. So final nine, final nine the only way you would fly out. Oh yeah, exactly. That's the sweet part of it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so final nine, then we're going to get like a table and celebrate.
Speaker 2: Damn right, Oh yeah, I have.
Speaker 7: I'd be, I'd be. It'd be a million minimum. If I'm in the final nine, we could go to.
Speaker 2: Like the Greatest Steak Night and then Parish is picking it up the tab for sure, we'll talk.
Speaker 12: It'll compt You're like a you're gonna be celebrity that weekend.
Speaker 4: I'd you're getting comped because of me and my gambling problem.
Speaker 2: You gotta be great. Yeah, hands down, hands down.
Speaker 7: The handful of days I look forward to the most every year and it's not even close.
Speaker 2: Good for you, I'm not even close.
Speaker 4: Enjoy Yeah, I wish i'd something I looked forward to.
Speaker 2: Am I gonna get Canes?
Speaker 7: I don't have time because it's it's only a sixty minute dinner break and Canes is way down the strip. It's at Paris and okay, okay, so that's that's a twenty minute walk each way in the horseshoe.
Speaker 8: Yet, can we go back to We're gonna get capped because of my.
Speaker 2: Mean?
Speaker 8: I love that line though, that's funny.
Speaker 2: I love the truth. Paris. That's where beer park is right, sure?
Speaker 7: That beer Parks running the corner there, that's where snake Guy stands sometimes. Yeah, Snake Guy stands right on that corner.
Speaker 2: Get out of there.
Speaker 12: Have you been to Pinkies yet?
Speaker 2: Have you? Im? I know this is a very unbrand. It's all time. Where the hell is pinky.
Speaker 12: It's the new vander Pump Spots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the old Cromwell. Pinkies is a restaurant. Oh yeah, best drinks I've ever had? Where is that inside? The crome.
Speaker 4: You remember where we used to be able to get very uncomfortable.
Speaker 11: The foot longs brilliant you hate the foot lung slushies right on the corner right there, right outside of beer park.
Speaker 2: Remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, of course Paris. Yeah bang, that's where it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, and go sure is? Then we make out? No, not kidding, of course, try it. It's actually really good. Try what try and make it out with dobb that's a hard pass.
Speaker 12: No, it's actually really good though, you would like it making it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know what we're about. Think it's a good spot. But is this potato chips cause more weight gain than any other food?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: That doesn't shock me.
Speaker 2: What's the logics?
Speaker 4: I would say, empty calories probably, I don't know, and maybe how much people eat. I don't know about you guys. Once I get started, I just can't stop. You know, it's weird. I like them, just straight up ruffles man. Yeah that's right, yeah, straight up catchup.
Speaker 12: I would seriously, I did it all summertime growing up.
Speaker 7: All right, let's go around the room, everybody, top three chips. You can only have three chips for the rest of your life. Every other chip on the planet disappears, you can take you can only take three.
Speaker 4: I can only like, like, I don't know what it is, but like, one day this will be the greatest chip I've ever had, and then I never want to eat it again. I don't know why I'm like that. But Dorito's just one.
Speaker 2: Regular?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tom three?
Speaker 7: Is that what? We're top three and all other chips disappear, so you can only take three rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Like the Cheetos puffs count.
Speaker 11: Say, no, those aren't chips there, so we can't do any sort of Cheetos.
Speaker 2: Those aren't chipstrata. What about FreeDOS? Those are corn chips?
Speaker 11: I think you should burn your list then, because I don't thin Cheetos are chips.
Speaker 12: If you go to Sam's Club, it comes Cheetos comes.
Speaker 2: With all the chips. Well they're in the snack aisle. But are we really calling Cheeto's chips? Am I losing my mind?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: If you go, if you chips bags, Cheetos are always in there, are they not?
Speaker 2: No? You're right right, Yes, you're correct.
Speaker 12: Sorry, I don't know why I'm getting so passionate.
Speaker 2: Okay, either way, they'd be in my top three.
Speaker 12: White Cheddar cheetahs puffs are all time.
Speaker 2: I didn't know people considered those chips.
Speaker 10: But all right, the white cheddar cheeto chip things or whatever are the puffs outstands. Those are tough to put down. Yeah, yeah, what are your three sauce? You get three?
Speaker 8: Probably white, the white cheddar cheese puff things, and man, probably the chili cheese free dos or regular freetos either one of those.
Speaker 2: These are just snacks.
Speaker 7: We're talking just chips, the jo chips, the kettle chips.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's turt over.
Speaker 7: This is why, this is why it puts on more weight than any other planet, because he can't even pick three.
Speaker 2: The only thing we care? Can I ask you a question, Corey, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: Teresa's butter couch cow.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, because we're four miles over from the Pringles, so we have to count.
Speaker 2: The Sorry, I just I'm.
Speaker 5: Just about it.
Speaker 2: Cream count peanut butter filled pretzels.
Speaker 12: I haven't had the game, are like you can't stop eating.
Speaker 2: They're so good.
Speaker 4: By the way, I don't know if you guys, maybe maybe it's just me, or maybe you guys are forgetting, but I love me some sun chips.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, chips are outstanding, so good man, so good.
Speaker 7: I have I have a tear that This is why I asked, because it's.
Speaker 2: So easy for me. I have a tear. That's just These are the top three.
Speaker 4: You finally leaked one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is for me. These are the three I go to war with.
Speaker 7: And then every I like other chips that are actually in the chip aisle, Nacho doritos, Yeah, I got it. Baked barbecue lais are so freaking good. Baked barbecue lais are the best. There's so freaking good. And then sour cream and onion stacks specifically sacks, not frings over pringles.
Speaker 2: Ye stacks. It's a little thicker, little crunch. They're better.
Speaker 4: I'll try that.
Speaker 10: So for those, and you would eat anything barbecue sauce.
Speaker 2: I have never had sour.
Speaker 7: Cream and you know, like an onion in my life. And I've never had barbecue sauce in my life. But for whatever reason, I tried those before I was a complete psycho.
Speaker 2: And will use strings.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but again, if stacks are available, I'm going to stacks ten out of ten.
Speaker 11: So you wish stacks had the marketing that pringles did because pringles are everywhere.
Speaker 7: Sour creaman onion stacks aren't even at my target.
Speaker 2: I go to got to go to Hyvy. Oh yeah. Do you smile in every aisle at Hivey? Yeah, man, smile.
Speaker 7: In every aisle, even the Cheetos aisle, the chip aisle.
Speaker 11: The.
Speaker 2: Hive's candy isle. Out of this world? Have you been to before?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Look him.
Speaker 4: Great grown yet.
Speaker 10: No still tiny to stand in for Doha?
Speaker 4: Hey you're too horny, Max?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The chatty wants to know what your first solid food was after you get your wires off.
Speaker 8: It was well attempted fried rice didn't work out well, freaked me out. Also, I was stoned. But otherwise it was pasta. It was pasta, well was it?
Speaker 2: It was? It was some It was some pettaccini. Yeah, that was the first thing. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 8: And then I had a Chili's triple dipper on Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Do you have any dessert? Shed a tear, take a deep breath.
Speaker 8: All I had for like two months was dessert basically. So I was sick of ice cream, milkshakes, all that stuff. So yeah, I just want to Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, it sounds like a dreams.
Speaker 7: Two months of just shakes and ice cream. It sounds on paper, it sounds amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't. It was not. Well.
Speaker 7: Welcome back, thanks, welcome back to eating Chris. What were your three did you come? Did you go to like a definitive list of three?
Speaker 4: Yeah, nerds clusters straight up? What I say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, said straight up?
Speaker 4: And then okay, yeah that's not.
Speaker 11: Good choices garden salsa or what fla? The ones they have like the green ones, those are like I forget, but they have green, blue and red.
Speaker 4: Okay, I always think red is the.
Speaker 2: The ones from Delta. Those ones, Yeah, those are so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like spicy?
Speaker 2: Are pretzels chips?
Speaker 7: Well show me yeah, show me a chip bio that says chips a target and there's pretzels not in it?
Speaker 2: Ever heard of this?
Speaker 4: Angry?
Speaker 7: We asked Sauce, and tell me about like what do you think about women's reproductive right? So like yeah, I mean you could argue what do you guys think about pretzels and crops?
Speaker 2: Just over three lunches? Definitely have hot, Definitely did have three lunch We were on a first name basis with the lunch ate. The news is next, Power to your Morning, Join the fan
Speaker 13: From the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center this report