Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five six fifty five five six fifty five.
Speaker 2: No, No, I think I would have a hard time playing this contest today. What I think so because I only really saw the Taylor Swift stuff and then I watched nothing but World Cup Wimbleton and then all the NBA news.
Speaker 1: Like you would actually do fine today? Really okay, like all the based on the questions I wrote, I think you anything that Sham Sharani or whatever.
Speaker 2: I've been watching NonStop, like when are the Pistons going to make a big move and get like Kevin Durant.
Speaker 1: I would love to see that real quick.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, Amanda wants to make a comment before we do the five of six fifty five high Amanda, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Hi, good morning guys. I just wanted to not that I has really anything to do with you guys, well, maybe bring it to people's attention that a lot of people us and Royal Loak still don't have power and it's driving room crazy.
Speaker 1: From the Friday storm, that massive storm that we're on Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we actually were on vacation and we can't I got the text messages to my phone. So we came back yesterday from up north. We were up there for over a week, so I know it was out, but it was still stay on. Yesterday at eleven thirty and we were in the car watching movies and think you would be back on now, we got another message saying it won't be back on estimated until tonight in eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: So quick question, what was the saddest thing that you lost in your refrigerator?
Speaker 1: The mayonnaise?
Speaker 3: What? Honestly, no, we haven't lost anything yet because since we went on vacation, we didn't go grocery shopping, so everything was already cleaned out. So it actually worked out for now.
Speaker 2: I hate whenever the power does go out and it's out for like days like this where you have to like eat twice as much as I know.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget back. When we lost the power in the early two thousands, it was like the crazy, like everybody lost power for like a week on the East Coast. I ate so much in two days. It was crazy because we had to get rid of a whole bunch of crap. It was like guys making everything from flank steaks to ribs. All right, hold on saying, Tyler is our champ? Tyler, what's happening? You're going for three in a row today? How are you?
Speaker 3: I don't I'm going well about you?
Speaker 2: So fantastic, Tyler, Tyler. Your challenger is Tara. So Tara and Tyler. Tara is from Grand Rapids. What do you got going on?
Speaker 1: Tara? It says here that you work at a cannabis shop? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Terror?
Speaker 1: Are you there?
Speaker 3: Tara?
Speaker 1: Oh? I lost you?
Speaker 2: Hold on a second. The Grand Rapids lose as much power as as the Detroit area. I know it's bad storms all across the country. Hold on, Tyler, are you there still?
Speaker 1: Okay? We're calling it. Did you lose power? Tyler at all?
Speaker 2: I'll we didn't lose power, but our neighbors lost a tree in it. Literally they lost an entryway to their house because this tree fell right on their house.
Speaker 1: Wow. It was crazy. Yeah, it was nuts. What am I doing here? I'll play Tyler? You want to play Tyler? All right? Questions? Okay? Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: So you want to you want to play Kevin in the five to six fifty five since we lost Tara? If you'd like to be a contestant tomorrow. Text I want to play to nine five five zero zero. I'm going to lock you in a soundproof area and we're going to begin with Kevin on these questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, here we.
Speaker 2: Go, lock, locking you up, putting you on hold here Kevin five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Let's go?
Speaker 2: Question number By the way, do the three count as fast as he does the three count?
Speaker 1: Because I do it fast.
Speaker 2: He's very he's very fast and very sometimes unfair to certain people. Question number one, the big wedding Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swift happened over the weekend. Which famous actor officiated the ceremony, Jason.
Speaker 1: I wasn't listening. Question number two? Which five time?
Speaker 2: Question number two which five time World Cup Cup champion was knocked out of the tournament this weekend? Multiple choice A Canada B Brazil or C England B Brazil. Question number three Aushuer was in Detroit. By the way, I'm accepting that as your answer answer. Ausher was in Detroit over the weekend. He performed three shows with Chris Brown, which hit Usher Usher song begins with peace up a town down, Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. Question number four, Toby Keith's courtesy of the Red in Blue was the most streamed song over the weekend, even more than Party in the USA, which is sung by which artist Miley Cyrus? And Question number five This rapper and actor real name Curtis Jackson turns fifty one years old today?
Speaker 1: Who is he better known as fifty turning fifty one? WHOA?
Speaker 2: All right, let's bring back our champ from a soundproof area?
Speaker 1: And how did Kevin from from Detroit, Dukee?
Speaker 2: Had he been paying attention during the dirty you would have got a perfect score, but you got fourtifive.
Speaker 1: You did pretty well, Tyler. I gotta be honest with you. He missed the very first question, which I literally just like the answer to.
Speaker 2: Come on, Tyler, get this first question and go on a roll and beat him five to four?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? All right? Good?
Speaker 2: Question number one. The big wedding Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swift happened over the weekend. Which famous actor officiated the ceremony three seconds?
Speaker 1: Adam Chandler? Yes, thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he always do that something like that? He always has like some weird noises that he likes to do. Question number two, which five time World Cup champion was knocked out of the tournament this weekend? A Canada, b Brazil or c England. Yes, By the way, they were sobbing in the stands. I was watching that game that.
Speaker 1: Was final World Cup and in Norway did the.
Speaker 2: All right, He's got to get at least two more of these questions right in order to beat Kevin. Otherwise, Kevin's coming back tomorrow morning. Question number three. Usher was in Detroit over the weekend. He performed three shows with Chris Brown, which hit Usher song begins with peace up a town down.
Speaker 1: Three seconds two one baron bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you cannot miss any more of these questions, Tyler, Okay, all right questions. Question number four, show your patriotism on this one. Toby Keith's Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue was the most streamed song over the holiday weekend, even more than Party in the USA, which is sung by which artist?
Speaker 1: Three seconds Cyrus is right? He said it. He said it in a double voice. And it comes down to this last question.
Speaker 2: If you get this question right, you will remain in our champ and have tied Kevin from the show. If you miss this question forever, you will have to live with the fact that you lost to a guy that did not know who officiated the Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey went in Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready? Here we go. Question number five.
Speaker 2: This actor and rapper real name Curtis Jackson turns fifty one years old today. Who is he better known as Dirty? Amazing thing is usually I'm the one that doesn't pay an attention during Dirty. You always pay attention to everything and remember like every little thing.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Congrat it.
Speaker 2: He was not listening to your first Dirty back from Vaca. Very sad, very sad. Sorry, I'll make it a keV. I got a party gift for you. What we got I'm gonna set you up with. Oh wow, this is a good one, A fifty dollars Big Boy gift card.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys they brought in that breakfast two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was so good that Brito was legit. And I am not just saying that does keep your doub she gets it. Do I have to put Kevin on hold so you can get.
Speaker 3: And use it today for all of us yes, that's how you can call me back.
Speaker 1: Come see me after the show. Kevin, it's yours.
Speaker 2: If you would like to play tomorrow text I want to play to nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 1: It's Module in the mornings. Five is sick fifty five