Speaker 1: So I got to tell you guys this story. This is actually pretty funny. So yesterday, yesterday I kind of got well, I did get busted, but I was trying not to. I got the alert from fed X that my stock X purchase was getting delivered to me. So I bought. I bought from stock AX about a pair of Nikes, and I really wanted these things, and I paid way too much money for these things. First off, no offense to stock acts unless you give me an endorsement deal. I'm going to tell you it takes way too long to get stuff from you guys. Like I hate to say this, but you guys authenticating the thing it took me forever for some reason. I don't know why it does. But when I buy stuff from goat is a goat, the other one Goat, I get them right, I get them fairly quicker. You know, I don't know why does stock X take so long?
Speaker 2: Well, stock X has many different authentication centers, so I guess it depends on where the seller.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends on where the seller is located. I'll let them explain themselves to me, becase, because I ordered this thing a while back, and I'm like, man, the hell's going on? And then I finally got the alert that it's coming, and I was like, crap, I thought, So I got it there, it was finally coming and and I was excited that I was coming. But the only problem was it was going to be delivered at a time when Chelsea was going to be there, and I didn't want her to see it because I've been starting to wear my nikes again and I wanted her not to know it was a new pair of nikes, and because she's been telling me that I'm buying like way too much, like I have to get If I buy something, I have to get rid of something now because my closet is just so crazy with stuff one in, one out, and I don't want to get rid of anything. So I'm racing to get home. I called her up and she was Chelsea was in an appointment and she was not home, and I see the faed X thing was going to get delivered, so I'm like, oh good, I'm going to get home fast enough. The fed X came earlier that day, and the alert that they sent me was wrong, so it said it was going to get delivered after one. It got delivered at ten am. And instead of going the alert coming to me saying it was already delivered, a BLRD came to me and said it was still out. There was still pending. So she was there. She got it. Know well, she's because it's my birth on the kitchen counter. Oh yeah, and she goes, she goes, she goes, oh, what did you get from stock? Acts like very pleasant? And I go nothing, what did we get? I'm gonna call Dan Gilbert up and say, Dan, I'm gonna punch you in the nose. You got to so many shoes, man, I'll wear them. I'll wear them soon. But I was there today, was not not definitely for that, but it's her birthday of all. They got to get it shut out. So so I don't know how this works because honestly, I'm not very good at it. I'm not. I don't know if you know this. I'm not fleet to foot, so I'm not very fast at getting things. So I end up trying to race home to get it. Got screwed by that, and I was thinking I would love to get tips on how you can actually make a purchase without your spouse knowing that you made the project exactly. I don't see how many people do that? You know, I would never trust anything in this bill. Okay, we don't even have a mail room here. I agree with you.
Speaker 3: At at our old office in Farmington Hills, I would send stuff there every once in a while. But here it's like where I see packages being put on people's quote unquote desks, because nobody's supposed to have like a static desk. This is supposed to be a big shared workspace. But sometimes the packages are over there. Sometimes they're over there. Sometimes security.
Speaker 1: I'm just getting breaking entering Christmas wish letters from Christmas. That's how.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 2: I feel like anytime I've had a package in here, one of two people have brought it to me, either Zach or Nick, and they'll see your name on it, or even Lydia, they'll see your name on it bring it to you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't trust it. Michelle, what's up?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Are you a secret shopper? Of course? And how do you do this without your husband finding out about it?
Speaker 4: So a couple of years ago, I bought a Louis Vuitton bag and I got the notification when it was going to be delivered, but he was going to be home. So I actually stopped our mail and waited for him to go to work, and then I had our mail redelivered.
Speaker 3: So you can do that like during the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you go on USPS, you can just stop your mail for a few days and then wait days.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I thought you met like in the middle of the day.
Speaker 1: So you do the I'm on vacation mode with your mail so that he can't.
Speaker 3: Get it, exactly, And don't you have do you have to sign for that? Because that's an expensive purchase exactly.
Speaker 4: So I waited for him to go to work, and then when they redelivered it, I got to sign for it, disposed of all the packaging. And then you say I've had this, Yeah, forgot that's trick.
Speaker 1: What did you get from Louis Vuitton?
Speaker 4: It was a big never fall.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And by the way, what's your husband's name? Because I think somebody's on the line here it says he's Michelle's husband.
Speaker 4: Her his name is Joe. He doesn't want to you.
Speaker 1: Guys, what does he listen to? What does he choose to listen to?
Speaker 4: Sports talk radio?
Speaker 1: Tell him that, Tell him their a bunch of guys with small wieners. All right, thank you, appreciate that. I love you. Uh, Samantha, what's up, hie? First of heavy birthday?
Speaker 5: Mojoe?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Samantha. Huh what's going on?
Speaker 6: So my friend not me? She stops the security cameras.
Speaker 5: Disables them, grabs the package, and reables the cameras.
Speaker 3: Getting alert that the camera's off though, because right away West would be so suspicious if that happened.
Speaker 5: Well, her husband like does trucking, so he's going to saw that often, so she doesn't want like she's on road and stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's, by the way, the most genius thing ever disabled. You know, you forget that you got the security cameras out there showing the delivery happening. What's going on, Amanda? Hi, good morning?
Speaker 4: Happy hatshay Mojo?
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you. I appreciate you so much.
Speaker 6: What I do when I want to order something and I don't want my husband to know about it, I'll put it in my son's name and let him know, and he knows to put it in his room until I get home.
Speaker 1: WHOA how old is your son? Twenty?
Speaker 2: Okay is and he works at night, so he's home all day.
Speaker 1: In our case, if it was my son's name, I would think I already paid for it anyway. So but that's good. That's a good piece of advice. Or you know, somebody just text in and said that they put it in their friend's name and say that their friend this is the grade ones. I put it in my friend's name and then tell my husband that she doesn't want her husband to know about it, so she had it delivered to her friend.
Speaker 3: That actually used to do that. I used to take all her packages over to her.
Speaker 1: What a great idea. What's up Kelly?
Speaker 5: Hi, Hey, first time, long time.
Speaker 6: Forever long But anyways, I would just call me because my husband is such a sneaker hud that I just noticed just a couple of days ago, he got a new.
Speaker 5: Pair of shoes.
Speaker 6: He was all excited and.
Speaker 5: It's just whatever now, just whatever it's expected. When they drop, he's gonna get them. Well, I just open up another package that was hitting like behind the front door in the closet area, and it's a second pair of the pair he just ordered. Because he loves him so much, he has backups for his backup in case they become a daily.
Speaker 1: Do people do that the same thing twice, just because of that stop yep.
Speaker 5: In case he gets in crisis, you've got a backup.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: So it's the husband's doing.
Speaker 5: It's the wives all the time. And now I don't feel bad when I want to go on StockX and buy those Travis Scott ones.
Speaker 1: That Liz, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning. Hi, Happy birthday, Thank you, Liz.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, why don't you just have it delivered to.
Speaker 1: Cas because I'd never get it because you know what he would do, Liz, He'd resell it on eBay. I don't know what happened, bro, I don't know. My neighbors know the thing. They never can. No, that's that's great away. Somebody just said. Also, an Amazon locker is a great idea too. It's like, it's not a bad idea. They still have them. Seen them in a while. You have them at Whole Foods. By the way, Amazon lockers are the most amazing way, especially if you're you travel out of town to get something delivered to you and have it delivered just to the locker. I think it's seven eleven's and stuff like that. I think I might buy you a green machine.
Speaker 3: But I just rolling around Eastern market.
Speaker 1: Textures are telling me that green machines are being remade again. They have a new version of you. We're getting them one