Speaker 1: I want you know what.
Speaker 2: We talked so much about our weekend with the Hall of Fame and stuff, and there's so many stuff I want to talk about. I want to talk about Halloween, I want to talk about everything. But how is the trip for you with the Pistons?
Speaker 3: And it was so good?
Speaker 1: It was it good.
Speaker 4: It looked so fun and beautiful.
Speaker 2: I love Mexico City, Mexico City taking on the Dallas Mavericks.
Speaker 3: Right, Pistons took on Dallas Mavericks in Mexico City. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they beat the Dallas Mavericks.
Speaker 3: They didn't. It was a really good game, Like it was close, we were losing, we were winning, and then we ended up winning.
Speaker 1: So did they VIP treat you guys over there with the Pistons. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: Aside from the trip being amazing, like the attention to detail, the way they treated us as the creators, like that was spectacular. The Pistons team, I met so many people that weren't on their social team. They're all so cool, Like I feel like they have such a cool team culture and dynamic. It was really cool to see. So shout out Pistons, y'all did your big one with.
Speaker 5: And it was you and three other content creators that were selected to go.
Speaker 3: Of us total.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wait, and one of them was a guy that you I wasn't going to give that much.
Speaker 3: That's going to find out who it is?
Speaker 2: One person, one person, A little hanky hanky. Huh. Yeah, how was that.
Speaker 3: Before I left? It's wild because Kevin had known this person and he was like, you're really gonna like this person. I think he meant as a friend, but like we liked. I liked him.
Speaker 1: Wait the guy that you was your ex or something?
Speaker 3: Oh well he was there too.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, so I was in a triangle. I stopped for a second.
Speaker 4: I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Sure, So there was the guy that was the guy that you had before. Was he one of the content creators account?
Speaker 3: Oh he was there with a different brand.
Speaker 2: So he's so he was there. He works and does stuff and he was going to be there. I remember you said that he was going to be a trip.
Speaker 1: Then there. Now there's a totally different guy that you met.
Speaker 3: I didn't even see coming. He was a he was another content to.
Speaker 1: Drive by happening. Huh.
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: Wait what meant this?
Speaker 2: Just generally guy shows up and so wait, so, how was it awkward between you and guy guy number one that you've known for a while.
Speaker 3: No, because like, I was so into this other guy that I didn't even think about my situationship, which is what I call the other guy, which I love for me because I needed to get over this man and this is exactly what I needed, because I didn't think about him, though he was in my phone trying to get me to hang out with him and stuff. I was like, you know what, I don't I don't need to see you at all. Until the last day. Also, there was a lot of drinking happening, and y'all, I'm sorry if this is like a very poorly put together story. I truly have been like not sleeping at all. So until the Pistons game, I was sitting next to the guy that I ended up liking for like the first half, but then he had to record some content with the Pistons, so I did not want to be in it because I just didn't want to, and I asked another creator to switch seats with me, and I purposely asked the creator that was sitting next to my situationship, So one half I sat with my man that I like and then the second half I sat with the other one just because I just wanted to, you know, stir it out, stir the pot a little bit. So you were working to at the same time during a game.
Speaker 1: You know what that's called. You know what that's called? That it is called? What is it? A triangle in one? Or what is wait? What's theorior? It's a double you got double team? There's double teaming.
Speaker 4: Wait, no, that's different definition.
Speaker 1: No, we're not playing man defense at that moment.
Speaker 2: Zoning.
Speaker 1: Wait, trying to keep is.
Speaker 5: Your situationship jealous that you were giving attention to this other guy?
Speaker 3: I think, is it?
Speaker 4: I can't. I think he was.
Speaker 3: I think they were both confused because they were like, wait, how does she know both of us? So, like I was like talking to both of them a lot. They were like, how does she know both of us? But I'm happy I did it because the the it gave me like perspective of both of them because they were so opposite of each other, like sitting next to one versus sitting next to the other, and what they were saying to me during the game, like one was very positive and one was like not being a hater, but like it wasn't. It wasn't a vibe. So I was like, yeah, I don't want to sit courtside next to you ever again. I'll take that.
Speaker 2: So which, wait, which guy is he in these pictures?
Speaker 3: That is he?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: And then the other guy is he in any of these pictures? And so I can see what he was.
Speaker 2: I don't need to know all of them. Most I want to judge which one a more attractive guy? Why have you seen them with the other guy?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say.
Speaker 3: Way cuter, but yeah, I was in a little bit of love triangle. I felt a little toxic doing that at the game. But other than me sitting next to my situationship at the game for half of the thing, like he was calling me, he was telling me to come see him. I didn't see him once. It was perfect.
Speaker 5: I'm actually really proud of you because you wanted that boundary your face, and you were a little bit worried that it was going to get fuzzy during this trip and you didn't let it.
Speaker 3: I almost feel like God like put that put that other guy there for a reason, because he was like, you need to get over this other man.
Speaker 1: Hey, Marcell what's up? Hey, Hanna rob Okay question who is dancing on the Instagram?
Speaker 2: It was a post with him dancing, He had glasses, he had a beard into it.
Speaker 3: I cannot confirm or deny.
Speaker 2: Marcel I wanted to ask her this question. I know you say that this is a good moment for you because God kind of put it, put you in the situation where you now don't have to like depend on this other guy. Did the two guys know that you had both guys like wait, so the guy so they're they're hearing this this morning.
Speaker 1: So the guy helped her?
Speaker 2: Not so the situationship first number one, Yeah, he wasn't freaking out that you were sitting by this other guy for a part of the game.
Speaker 3: So when I went and sat next one for the second half, he was making like sort of sly remarks. So that's why I was like, oh, he knows that, like there was something going on between us.
Speaker 2: Marcel, I don't know what the first guy looks like, the situationship looks like. But this guy that you're talking about, nice looking guy. Interesting to see if we get more dancing pictures from him, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Troy, you'll see him.
Speaker 1: He's still out there. Yeah, what's up Abby?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: Hello? Good morning?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 4: So I know who the second guy is.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to give him up, but I know the influencer.
Speaker 3: But Anna, just go for it.
Speaker 1: He's cute and the content would be fired.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, like, aside from like me just thinking he's cute. When we talked a lot, like we were always with each other talking. We are so aligned, like I am, aligned in everything, and the fact that he makes content is such a plus to me because that's such a big part of my life.
Speaker 2: So, by the way, what was the line that I had heard this weekend that I thought was the greatest?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I can't remember. It was Carl Colin.
Speaker 4: I wrote it down, hang on aout content.
Speaker 5: Yes, he said, people don't want content, they want company.
Speaker 2: I thought that was awesome. I loved that line. Colin Cowhard was one of the guys that got inducted in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: He's a.
Speaker 2: Legendary, you know, sports broadcaster, and I loved that he was talking about that for his radio show. That that was the beauty of his radio show was that he wasn't given content, he.
Speaker 1: Was given company.
Speaker 2: And people just and nowadays more than ever, I feel like we're lonely, right, we live in like such a lonely world.
Speaker 1: Although len is not lonely.
Speaker 3: I deserve this. I how to crush, like a legitimate crush on someone in so long?
Speaker 1: Doesn't it feel good to have a crush?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I just hope that this guy has a crush like I feel like since we were on this trip and it was with the Pistons, though we both knew that we were into each other, we were also like, we cannot be doing this because we want to get invited on more trips with the Pistons, And if we make this like a vacation, that's that's not what we're here.
Speaker 4: Want to second update today, we'll do it with you.
Speaker 3: He's going to be back in town because he doesn't live here. He's going to be back in town in like three weeks, so we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: When you have a crush, you think about that person everywhere, including in the bathroom like you're pooping. You're doing it, Like, did you have you been thinking about him NonStop?
Speaker 1: Has it been? Like literally I.
Speaker 3: Want to text him right now, but I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you this. What's up. Bro. Crushes are good, Bro, it's good to have a crush.