Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: So my wife was texting with another man last night again and I was like, what is going on? Who are you texting? She says, I'm texting with Kevin and I said, oh really. I said why is that? And she said, because Kevin is on a date. So I asked Kevin just a second ago when we were off the air, I go, Kevin, how is your date? He goes, it won't a date, and I go, what do you mean it wasn't a date? Why would you not classify it as a date?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I think there are certain.
Speaker 4: Times you go out with a person and you just go out with them. You may not have any intention on really seeing this person in that way. It's just a fun thing. It's just something to do. It's not really like you know what I see you identify you with somebody I'm trying to court. I want this to be something more. This wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: It was just a hangout.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Like a couple of weeks ago, I'll posted on my Instagram story I wanted to get a massage. I think some people lurk and they file certain things. So if you say some think publicly, they'll say noted, they'll put that in their back pocket. Weeks later, she posted on her a little and you know, like Instagram stories, you could put like a capsule or something. Now, so she put on there, I want to get a massage.
Speaker 1: So I hit her.
Speaker 4: I was like, let's go get massages and then we go back and for Launcher and shot them like, you pay for the massage, you pay for the massage. She wasn't trying to do that, but she ended up doing it. I was like, you pay for the massage, I'll pay for the food afterwards. So that's what we did yesterday.
Speaker 1: Massage. By the way, this story is way more complicated. Are you the only one who thought it wasn't a date? Did she also know that? How do you know if somebody else knows it's a date? I think most you invited her to do something out. Does that mean date?
Speaker 2: Most women think that if they're going out with a man one on one and date and getting a massage depends on what your relationship is.
Speaker 4: Though we don't have a relationship at all, Like this night, would watch date you if you now? I can tell from last night she had a wonderful time. We wouldn't like we wouldn't We wouldn't leave each other, like we got into the music bag, like you know what I'm saying, Like, play me your deepest song, playing my deepest song.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it like I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean, I established meaningful connections with people, so I can see why it.
Speaker 1: Made it feel like you master manipulator. I wasn't. I just like enjoying somebody else's company, you know what I mean? Like, I really really do know what you mean.
Speaker 2: But now that you know that she has feelings for you, you have to make it very clear that it's not like that, or she is going to get all wrapped up and kind of knows.
Speaker 1: I think that's okay, though, were you with her? No, I didn't do anything. I kissed her at the end, we just date. Then it's still giving her little crumbs of hope. That's okay.
Speaker 2: But you don't want to be in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Can't we just hang out? Does everything have to be? Why not? Because caussing is like that's a form of intimacy.
Speaker 4: But if the vibe is there, if it leads to that, you don't go with it.
Speaker 1: Where does Chelsea figure into this story? Oh?
Speaker 4: So I actually on Chelsea because I was out near like, I guess where Chelsea hangs out. So I was like, hey, I'm going out with somebody. It's not like that, but give me somewhere good to eat. And she sent me some recommendations.
Speaker 1: Where did she go? So what's what's it called?
Speaker 2: Road?
Speaker 4: Roadside all the time. So they walk and see and they sit us down. Brownie points. These ladies starts staring at me. I'm like, you know it happens. I'm not gonna not gonna acknowledge.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll take her on a non date sometime. And the lady was like, and then the ladies, oh my god, like ojo, what do you think of this spot? Is it? Give me date vibes?
Speaker 2: The restaurant, well, I have gone there with Chelsea alone. I've gone there with Chelsea and the and the boys, you know what I mean. So it can be both. Uh, it's a very nice restaurant. It's it's not I wouldn't call it romantic, but it can be. Did you guys sit on the same side at the table or how would you do that?
Speaker 1: That's awkward that time? Really, so I can hear him if you feelly, I feel like.
Speaker 2: You can do that all right eight four four six six five six five four eight?
Speaker 1: What's up, Kylie? How you doing?
Speaker 3: But how are you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: We're good, Kylie? What's going on? Good?
Speaker 3: Ken?
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: You have two we are single. You have two single people who needed a massage and we went.
Speaker 1: Together and yeah, the communication is keyd What am I communicating? That's the problem.
Speaker 4: I feel like, why am I communicating something before? I feel like it needs to be communicated, Like we don't even know anything yet. Why am I already sitting boundaries?
Speaker 1: Well, you need to set boundaries if you don't think that you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna date or we don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know yet, you know what I mean? Like, that's not my intention. It couldn't be offering. If you enter a situation you just want to hang out with someone and he's automatically like, hey, before this goes anywhere, I don't want to date anybody, Like, bro, we not even I'm not even trying to date you.
Speaker 1: Like, let's just.
Speaker 2: Relax, Okay, Okay, I get it, Kylie. Man, this guy has so many different definitions and explanations, definitions and accusations.
Speaker 1: We need we need a dictionary. Yes, false false. Thanks for the call Kylie. You have a great morning. What's up?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 1: How are you good? What's happening?
Speaker 3: keV?
Speaker 4: I love you, but I am cussing you out so bad in my car right now. Don't play with that girl's emotions, dude, don't don't kiss her if you don't want that.
Speaker 3: You got my blood pressure up this morning at six twenty two am.
Speaker 1: It was It was a mere lah on the lips. It was on the cheek. It started on the cheek. And no, sir, no, And I've never gone and get a massage with anybody besides.
Speaker 3: My fiance when we were dating.
Speaker 4: This was probably I want to say it was maybe my second massage of my life.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say my first massage. I think it was a couple's massage or you went separately.
Speaker 4: In individual rooms.
Speaker 1: We were in individual rooms. Did they call it a.
Speaker 3: Couple little less? Yeah, but you should have kitchen nobody.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you buy two individual massages or did you get the double massage?
Speaker 1: I called it a couple of massage? Okay, he called it a couple.
Speaker 4: Of massages when I when I went in, and that's how I said, may have you ready for our couple's massage.
Speaker 2: And you, babe, you gotta have fun with life.
Speaker 1: You are, that's what the vibe called for. He's amazing. And I got naked naked for your massage? Oh yeah, I lady. I was like, can I take my draws off? She's like, you can do whatever you want like that? Uh? What's going on? Justin? How you doing Smojo on the morning show? Oh?
Speaker 3: What what's going on? Mojoh?
Speaker 1: Buddy?
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, man, I can't mind gonna lie. They say, maybe I'm a dog. Bro?
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 3: You know when you when you when you when you said you want to go on the massage, You ain't going on the Stagg show. Best friend, my man, you know you know what's going on. And the fact you're trying to play it crazy to give your why, I'm not. You got to do better, man, You.
Speaker 1: Got you got better.
Speaker 3: Because I'll be rudined for you every morning. I'll be happy. I can't know what to be talking about. But today could I ain't gonna lie to you? My brother.
Speaker 1: You was on the day, bro, this is where you line.
Speaker 3: You was on the day. Bro, you kissed the good night and everything.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you listen. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't touch anything though, does that count my hands? And above the way you.
Speaker 3: Touch each other? So that means it's all like each.
Speaker 1: Other, aren't there? Aren't there levels to kissing?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: It wasn't serious, you know what I'm saying, Arn't there?
Speaker 4: I feel like if your hands stay above the waist or they don't touch anything.
Speaker 3: Date, this is our first date, right.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not even gonna say it was our first date. It was our first time.
Speaker 2: You know what we need? Can I be honest with you? We need to get her definition.
Speaker 3: Because you know you and livestrenching and everything.
Speaker 1: I don't know what probably was.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was literally justin thanks, buddy, what's up?
Speaker 1: Turn your radio down?
Speaker 3: Oh my bad, my bad? Hey keV. Don't let nobody hon you this man, because look I did the same thing a few weeks ago that they.
Speaker 1: Were slipped out on me, and I mean a couple of massages.
Speaker 3: It was just all get get to.
Speaker 1: Nowhere, man, thank you?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: And how did the things go? Are you guys? Are you guys still.
Speaker 3: Talking that little kids?
Speaker 1: It's just a welcoming kids.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Are you still talking to that girl?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you? Are you not hearing me? Or you just don't want to answer that question. I heard you, Mojo.
Speaker 3: Look I communicate, you know, I communicate with.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's the same girl, it's poor girl.
Speaker 3: I've been I've been playing in the snow since day one, and.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: This is why girls say that guys are listen. No, no, no, don't think they ain't all you're doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: Come on, stop playing this, go both ways, all right, It's Mojo in the Morning Show.