Speaker 1: Catching cheaters.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Get your home for Boar of the Roses in the morning. So, a Maya, you think that your boyfriend is cheating on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why, Well, for one thing, he doesn't post me no more on the internet on social media.
Speaker 1: So you guys have been together a couple of years and and things have now started feeling a little bit weird because.
Speaker 2: Wed Yeah, no, it's not it's not right. It's not it doesn't seem to be going in the right direction. No, and he wants to accuse me, but he's the cheater.
Speaker 1: I have to be quite honest with you. You don't sound like the type of person that I would cheat on if I was a guy. Oh, thank you, I am a guy.
Speaker 4: I A Maya. Why why does did you ask him why he's not posting you anymore? Because to me, that would freak me out too.
Speaker 2: He just says, well, he's been working on some other things and he didn't have time for this, and he fell asleep or he was hanging out with his buddy.
Speaker 1: So was.
Speaker 3: There ever a point I guess when you guys first started dating where you told him that he had.
Speaker 1: To post you.
Speaker 3: Was he ever reluctant or was he always just willing to show you off?
Speaker 2: That was his thing. He always wanted to show me off. And we were going out a lot, and I met a lot of his friends and hanging out with them. And now it's kind of it's just weird. He's he's distanced. It's not the same. It doesn't even I don't know if we even dating right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm weird, Amaya. We're going to figure out what's going on here, and we're going to find out if there is anything wrong and if there isn't and he sends you the flowers, and we got to figure out a way to get this guy to be a little bit more loving with you.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, Okay, I'm willing.
Speaker 1: All right. I'm telling you this woman would cut your goff.
Speaker 3: You cheated on her. She sounds like she could cook, though, How did you get that out of that? You can make some greens, I can say. I can hear it in their voice.
Speaker 2: Greens cannot throw down. What type of greens you want?
Speaker 3: Hey, I got a question, water, corn bread I can smell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're calling up Caleb. We're gonna seehere. He can send a dozen free roses.
Speaker 4: Him looking for Caleb.
Speaker 1: Caleb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's this? Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi Caleb.
Speaker 4: My name is Nicole and I'm calling you from an online floral company called rose is bloom dot com with an offer for some free flowers. If you can answer two survey questions, We're going to give you a dozen long stemmed red roses that can be shipped out today to the person of your choice anywhere in the country. And this is totally free of charge to you. Will take you less than thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: Have you purchased flowers in the last six months, Caleb?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 4: Okay, And do you plan on purchasing flowers in the next six months?
Speaker 1: Probably not, Okay.
Speaker 4: As a thank you for participating in that survey, that was it, and I'm now authorized to provide you with that dozen long stemmed red roses. So I need to go ahead and get some information from you about who you want the flowers to go out to this afternoon, starting with a first name and a last name.
Speaker 2: So you're just gonna send them out for free?
Speaker 4: Yes, yep, absolutely, Hopefully you'll use us in the future when you order flowers. Okay, what do you need again, first in a last name of who you would like the flowers to go to, A Maya. Okay, and a Maya's relationship to you. That's okay. And I can also instead of sending a card with the flowers, we do something unique at roses bloom dot com and we send a voice memo. So in this case, a Maya will get a text message alerting her she has a delivery today, and then she'll also be able to play this voice memo that I'm going to record with you with you here in just a second, does that make sense? So I'm gonna count you down and you just say whatever you would say on a card. You could make it a little bit longer, all right, okay?
Speaker 1: Okay? Three? Two one, Love Forever and Always came up?
Speaker 4: Okay, And Caleb, I have to let you know that this call is being recorded for quality and training purposes. Are you okay with that?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Okay? We are good to go, But I actually need you to okay the call being recorded for me to proceed any further intend the flowers.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, record whatever?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So you are okay with it being recorded.
Speaker 1: For the third time? Okay, Caleb? She needs to get that, okay, just so that we can tell you what we're about to tell you right now, and that is that we are going to send those flowers off to Amaya and the no, no, no, we're just hanging out here. I'll explain to you. This is the Mojo in the morning show. And Amaya is very happy because you sent flowers to her, because she's on the phone listening to you right now. Okay, why why is she on the phone with? Amaya called us out because she was worried that the two of you were a little too distant from each other, and she was making sure that you are still thinking of her, and you just sent her the flowers and wrote her a very very nice card. And Amaya, you want to say something to Caleb. Yes, what do you want to What do you want to say? A Maya, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I just thought that we were on the outs again. This has been on and off and I just felt like you were seeing someone else and you doesn't. You don't spend the time with me and don't answer my calls like you used to. It's like, what's up? You can put me on the back.
Speaker 1: I was cheating on you do thet any what is your.
Speaker 2: Am I cheating on you? And you stop calling me? You don't answer my call?
Speaker 1: Can hold one second? Here? Hold on, Amayah. Are you should be happy he sent the flowers to you. He talked about how.
Speaker 2: Good I appreciate it, thank you. But now he's trying to accuse.
Speaker 1: Me of Caleb you have you have a trust issue with with a Maya? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean if she's gonna try to us something I can do with any of us. You wait, a man, you were always we was always hanging out. We very seldom see one another. Maybe if want the wheel here? We are you talking about? Week? No? You have what? So? What is it not? You don't even post me on social media? You started that?
Speaker 1: I didn't think, why are you guys fighting when you guys have a good situation here? But why? What?
Speaker 2: What? You don't have the time like you used to? Now what's the excuse to what?
Speaker 1: Did? I don't on social media? I don't even post on social media that much like they'll home every day? Why are we selling? Am I be happy he sent you the flowers?
Speaker 2: I'm very happy.
Speaker 1: You don't sound happy English and Caleb, you sound like you're miserable too. And you you got trust issues to you, guys. Gotta figure that out. Yes, spend time with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we need to do. Oh you don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what we need to do. Hold on, hold on one second, Okay, hold on. This is the home of War of the Roses. I absolutely love it in the morning,