Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Friday. Congratulations to you. You have made it. The week is over and it is smooth sailing from here. Now we have an enormous show for you tonight. I want you to think. Just close your eyes unless you're driving right now, and think about the feminist in your life. Tonight's show is bigger than she is. They ask Doctor Jesse Friday questions are the greatest we have ever had. And no, I don't say that every Friday. Some Fridays are good, sum are great, summer average. I mean, we have questions about the Olympics, Ewo Jima, Vietnamese general and the Vietnam Vietnam War general Gep someone as a Black Lives Matter flag waving. Can we actually get out of this political situation we're in without violence? All that so much more, even deporting your ex wife. Oh, that is coming up tonight on the World of Famous Jesse Kelly's Show. But we have to do something that I think is important. Obviously, the show is not important. It's just a radio show. I'm not an important person. I don't have an important job. My job is to make your day a little bit better for fifteen minutes or three hours, however long I have you. That's it. You probably have an important job. I do not, But every now and then I think it's important that we stop and attempt to do something meaningful on the show, something that has very deep meaning to me and very deep meaning hopefully to you. Before I get into anything else, I'm gonna play something for you, and we shouldn't ever underestimate this, the power of music. God gave us music. Did you know that? Do you remember that story the Old Testament? Chris? You probably remember King Saw when he was ravaged by evil spirits? How did he calm things down? Music? Maybe right now you're going through it in your life. Maybe it's great times, maybe it's bad times. I don't. I don't know, but I thought it would. I just thought it would. I thought it would make your day a lot better if we played some powerful, powerful music for you on the show. So before we start, I just want you to sit back and take this in.
Speaker 2: I thought, invite our neighbors, and we're gonna heal this world with loud.
Speaker 1: Tear down the fences. I can't take these were such nutballs. They really are just theater kids all the theater. Kids grew up and they didn't get efficiently bullied in school, and now we have to deal with these people. They do this stuff all the time. Hey, drop, where you going with that gun in your hands?
Speaker 2: We will over, we will I can't.
Speaker 1: I have to stop. I have to stop them crying. All right, quit, We're gonna focus focus. Y See, Conservatives have failed to take back the leadership of the Republican Party for over one hundred and twenty years. During that time, communists have succeeded in taking control of all the cultural institutions. Time appears to be on their side. Once communism is established in a nation, can you set an example of the nation voting its way out? What are your thoughts? Okay, so I do want to address this. You say Conservatives have failed to take back the leadership of the Republican Party for over one hundred and twenty years, and I would argue that's that's not true. I know there are all kinds of Republican leaders in the low TGOPO who are too weak, who you despise. But you know all the Republican leadership, you know they all hated Ronald Reagan, right, I know that none of them will admit that now. Nobody why Because Ronald Reagan got elected and was a two term president and was well thought of by the people. And so every single dirty snake Republican in leadership who tried to torpedo his nomination and keep him out of the White House, every one of them now and they're much older age. They all talk about how much they love Reagan, and Reagan loved me and look at me and took a picture with Reagan one time. Ronald Reagan was a political outsider Donald Trump. Maybe you don't like Donald Trump. That's fine, I don't care, doesn't matter. It doesn't bother me. I'm not friends with him, doesn't bother me. Maybe he does things that get under your skin, totally fine, I get it. But do you really understand how much those people in Washington, d C. I'm talking about establishment Republicans. Do you understand how much they hate him? He's the president. Do you remember the first time he ran in his first primary? Do you remember who they wanted the establishment? They wanted Jeb Bush. And not only did they want Jeb Bush. Jeb Bush was the had a great reputation as the governor of Florida. He comes from political royalty. Obviously the Bush family and had a brinch truck of money. Everything was set up for Jeb Bush to be the nominee. Jeb Bush got imbarrassed, embarrassed to such a degree that to this day Jeb Bush is a punchline. And if you're pretty new to politics, or maybe you're a little bit forgetful, you forget that there was a time when Jeb Bush was a powerbroker in the Republican Party. Now people laugh at him. Donald Trump wasn't supposed to win that primary. Donald Trump had no chance. He's too crass, he's too he's been married three times. He's not a traditional conservative, he's Do you know how many establishment swamp rat Republican types have retired in recent years and how many are about to retire? You and I we rage against dorks like Tom Tillis, the Senator from North Carolina. All the time, he sucks, He sucks every day. He has a new anti Trump, anti youth thing out there. Every day he says something stupid. Tom Tillis is retiring. Why, Because Tom Tillis can see the writing on the wall. I don't know how the Texas Senate primary is going to turn out between John Cornyn and Ken Paxton. I have no earthly idea, but I have yet to see a poll that shows John Cornyn within sniffing distance of Ken Paxton. Do you understand how powerful John Cornyn is. John Cornyn has full time security because he has reached such a level of leadership in the Republican Party in Washington, d C. I despise him, but John Cornyn is an absurdly powerful man. With a word, John Cornyn can move mountains of money two or away from your cause. John Cornyn is courted by all the dirty lobbyists in Washington, d C. John Cornyan is a mini king. And again, I don't want to get ahead of myself. There's a lot of work to do, There's a lot of time left. But John Cornyn probably loses a primary this year. I don't think it's fair or accurate to say we you and I have never changed the leadership of the Republican Party. What I think is fair and accurate are two things. First thing, we discussed this a little bit last night. Change Political change comes very very Slowlyeople who love and read history, you know you'll read seven years of political activism. It'll be three pages in a book, so it seems fast. In a movie, it's a cutscene. This ten years years. It takes years. Political change takes years. That's one and two. Up until recent years when the Communists really lost their minds and started waking up all the norms and normas out there. Up until recent years, the GOP did not participate in anything outside of presidential politics. We wouldn't vote in primaries, we wouldn't vote in regular elections, we wouldn't get involved in off few elections special elections the Communists did every single time, every single time. I'll repeat the number again. Now this number is improving, so I'm not trying to dishearten you. Do you know why the Democrat Party has gone communist and the Republican Party hasn't moved as far to the right Because fifty percent of registered Democrats vote in their primary. Half they'll show up at the primary. The Republican number half that. That's just a national average, but half that. They are twice as invested in their primaries as we are. They have been. We're getting better, we are making changes. We are Will it happen in time, I don't know, But let's give ourselves a little bit of credit, shall we, Hey, Jesse, I won't give my name because I won have a neighbor with a gay flag, and two have another neighbor with a Black Lives Matter sign in their front yard. In three a Jewish neighbor with whom I was discussing cars, I suggested he buy a Tesla, and he replied with a Nazi salute jeez, and went on to explain what a horrible person Musk was and how bad his cars were built. Last year he was telling me how wonderful the cars were. Should I put a Trump sign in my front lawn? Now this is one of those situations where I don't feel comfortable giving advice. And I'll explain why. You remember during COVID, with all the lies and propaganda out there, everyone's gonna die. And then those, of course all compounded into lies about the fake vaccine that wasn't a vaccine at all. You have to get it. You won't get it, Okay, If you get the vaccine, you will get it, but not as bad. All right, you'll get it as bad. You won't spread it, you will spread it. It was all just one big lie. And you remember how evil the country got at that moment, how controlling an evil the country got, and it filtered all the way down to employers. Corporations are oftentimes huge cowards. They're just afraid. They operate out of fear, and companies oftentimes run by some angry lesbian and HR started sorry, Chris started making people take trying to make people take vaccines. Oh, you have to take it. You have to take it, or you're fired. I can't tell you how many emails we got, Jesse, Should I take it? Jesse? What do I do? Jesse? Should I take it? And what did I tell you? Every single time? I can tell you what I'm going to do, or more specifically, what I'm not going to do. I can't tell you to lose your job. I can't pay your bills. I can't tell you I can't make that decision for you. That's not fair. That's not fair of me to do to you. No stand on principle, lose your job. Uh okay, Now you gave that advice, and that guy took that advice, and now he's out of work, and now they're on welfare. Now he moved back in with his mom. Now they had to Oh, well, that's my fault. That's at least partially my fault. I can't do that to you. You have neighbors who are communists, Black Lives Matter, the gay flag, Elon Musk is a Nazi, all this other stuff. You have neighbors who are communists, and you ask should you put up a Trump flag a Trump sign in your front yard? I would love to tell you yes, but I think you have to understand two things. First, how soul draining it is to have a bad neighbor. I have had bad neighbors before. Because I've moved so many different places, I've lived all over, I've had multiple bad neighbors. It sucks, man, when your home stops becoming a place of peace because of a neighbor. What it does is it removes an outlet from your life. We all have stresses in life. That's the way it is. Wife, husband, kids, at school, church, work. If we all have things going on in life, health struggles. To not have a place where you can just rest from time to time, it sucks. You have communists as neighbors. Let's do remember what a communist actually is, right, they are anti humans. Let's say you put that Trump sign in your front yard and I'm tempted to tell you to do it because I think you should. But let's say you do. Let's say you do that. What radical changes have you seen in recent years with poll numbers in the Democrat Party and what they think about you. Your neighbors think you're a Nazi. Your neighbors think you should be deprogrammed. Your neighbors thought during COVID that your kids should be taken away from you if you have children. A large percentage of Democrats think violence is an option in politics. Your neighbors during COVID thought you should be ripped from your home and place in a camp for not doing what you were told. We need to be careful in life about stacking up enemies. I warned you not to keep coming back to COVID. That the person in your life who told you you couldn't visit for Christmas that year because you hadn't been boosted yet, that that went well beyond COVID, That whoever that person was, coworker, mother, daughter, whoever it was, whoever that person was, that's the person who's going to turn you into the FEDS one day. That's the person, if God forbid, the communist savages ever start going door to door to round us up. That's the one who's going to say, Oh, that's Bob with the Maga maga sign. Where I know where he has a crawl space. I know where he's hiding. Here, let me show you where he's hiding. I think you should move. If I had neighbors like that, I would sell my house and move. And I'm not exaggerating. I refuse to live in that environment anymore. There you go, all right, we'll talk Olympics, talk about the Vietnam War. It is the Jesse Kelly Joe on a Wonderful, Fantastic Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Member. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Sing along.
Speaker 2: I'm d I sunnys In, invine our neighbors kinda heal this world win.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad I'm not a communist. Hey, Jesse, did you know the Olympics started? I couldn't care less. The global elitist ruined it years ago. What's your stance on the Olympics. Well, here's here's my stance on the Olympics. It's it's very similar to my stance on sports, televised sports in general. When I was a kid, we didn't watch a ton of TV as a family, but the times we did it was special to me because it was family time. My dad traveled a lot for construction, and so this was back when we had Blockbuster Video. Remember Blockbuster Video. I've said, look, if you're young, we used to have to go visit a store to rent movies and take them home. I'm not trying to be old fogy, but that's how it was. When we went to Blockbuster Video. That was I mean, it's probably nothing from my parents, it was everything to me. Everybody pick out a movie, we'll rent a movie up, not that when it's got bad scenes in it. Did you go home and watch a movie that was special? The Olympics were part of that for me. We weren't Olympics obsessed, of course, but we would watch it and cheer. And this was the era of Carl Lewis was breaking all the track records and the gymnastics team. Do you u I say gymnastics team. They were always America's sweethearts back then. I didn't even know what I was looking at you. There was a bunch of Hey, I was a kid, right, I'm was ten years old, Hey, there are pretty girls doing gymnastics. I didn't know what's going on, but still I knew I was rooting for America. I was not raised in a political household, but it was a super America household. Now, we don't root for foreigners. My dad America baby. So that's what it was. But some things have happened over the years, and there's a couple different parts to this. Our education system, as we discussed, so much has gone so anti America, so communist. This obviously has an effect on everyone who comes through it. Some will come out stronger and better, but many will come out and they will succumb to the anti America propaganda. Oftentimes not always. There are many athletes who are brilliant people, but oftentimes athletes are stupid. They're really dumb people, just very very dumb. Physically gifted, but their minds never developed because they don't have to, and so they're just very stupid and very susceptible to propaganda. And so they go through the education system and they come out America hating Communists. Look, I'll stay with gymnastics because it's a perfect example. Simone Biles. Simone Biles, my wife is a gymnast, So she knows all this stuff. And I mean elite level gymnast. My wife will tell me all day long. Any gymnast I've ever talked to will tell me this that there's never been a gymnast who has ever walked who is as good, even close to as good as Simone Biles. She does things physically that are not possible for other gymnasts. She's that good, she's that elite. But she's a moron, a complete moron. She's a race communist. If you go look at her public comments, she's a filthy communist. If she never opened her stupid fat mouth, I would just I would root her on because she's an American and she's dominating and I love that. But she came up as a communist, she learned from other communists. And now, and this is the other part of it, due to social media pressures. Now when you turn around, she's opening up her stupid fat communist mouth and trashing Trump and trashing the country and trash and trash and that, and so turns me off. What am I gonna What am I gonna do? Tune in and watch? Now? Am I supposed to root for that? I don't give a crap about Simone Biles. You don't give a crap about my country. I don't give a crap about you. I hope you follow in the Olympics. Means nothing to me. You're gonna root against me, I'll root against you. Professional athletes and collegiate athletes, this comes into play, and this is not all of them, by the way. There are some wonderful ones, wonderful ones who are an inspiration. But the ones who turn out to be communist, they're not quiet about it anymore. It's all over their Instagram, it's all over social media, and then it becomes a news story. The New York Times is talking about it, and that has turned into making sports networks communist ESPN for example. Again not to date myself. When I was a teenager, I always played sports. I was terrible, don't get me wrong, but I always played baseball and basketball years and years and years. I was awful, but I played sports. My friends played sports. After basketball practice, you went home and you turned on ESPN, you turned on Sports Center, and what was it? It was dudes? Mainly dudes. But there were some women in there. Linda Cohen and the old types who were just awesome. There was dudes playing highlights with funny things. That's what ESPN used to be. I haven't turned on ESPN in years. It's a bunch of dirty comedy journalists crap it all over America. Everything's racist. Hey, do we have any games today? It's awful. It's turned me off of sports big time. And I'll tell you something, you know what's terrible, baring my soul to you here. My sons each play sports.
Speaker 2: We we.
Speaker 1: Wanted them to be physical. Not that they need to be elite athletes, and not that I'm that guy you got to get a scholarship or you're dead. To me, it's not at all what we do. We just want them to be physically active, and so we made them play everything till they found some sports they liked. So that you know, I have swimmer, I have a swimmer, I have a runner, I have That's what they do. But my sons, they aren't into watching sports because it was never a priority for me. As they were growing up, I kept getting more and more turned off by sports. And so now when there is something, you know, it was a big baseball game, the World Series. We just recently had the World I like to watch base I'm I've become more of a baseball guy. By the way, percentage wise, baseball players are by a mile, the most republican league in the country, way more republican than anything else. But anyway, I started to watch that World Series, you know, I would watch the World Series with my dad. I remember watching Randy Johnson and the Diamondbacks, and I remember it. My sons don't care because I got turned off, and so now that's a moment I don't get with them what Chris Chris said, not even like big track events or big swimming events. No, that's the thing. I mean, for one who wants to watch televised swimming, that's one and two. My boys do it as much for the camaraderie as anything else. My oldest James is more physical, much more physical than I ever was. He's just one of these natural athletes. You really see the difference in people with what God gives them when they're born and whatnot. He's just an unbelievable athlete. He could have played anything he wanted, but he just wants to run. That's it. He'll get up. He did it this morning. Get this. No one told him to seventeen. We heard him leave. He got up at five am this morning, five am, seventeen years old, got up with his running gear on, just went out for a run. Seventeen. No one told him too. It's not he's not in season. He just does it. It's just how he There's nothing you could have done to me at seventeen years old to get me up at five am, if I didn't have practice, to get me up at five am out there pounding the pavement. It's just who he is. But they're They're just not that way. And I could obviously I'm probably casting blame here. Well, it's their fault. It's their fault. It's their fault. But that's also a personality thing for me too. And when I get turned off by something, when I feel like somebody or some entity spits in my face, I'll walk away forever. I'll walk away the Black Lives. You don't realize how obsessed I was with the NFL. Obsessed fantasy football. I was that guy on Sunday. I'd watch every early game, flipping back and forth, every afternoon game, flipping back and forth. And then I'm there hanging out for Sunday Night football and then I can't wait till Monday night football, and then I'm upset. I have to wait till the next weekend. Everything obsessed my entire life. I don't think I've watched a game in its entirety since the Black Lives Matter stuff. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Friday. Sundays. You're just in such a good mood.
Speaker 2: You gotta sayna Dei Sunday. He invite our neighbors and we're gonna healed this world with love. Tear down the fences.
Speaker 1: Tear down the fences. We will tear down the fences. All right, quit It's asked doctor Jesse Friday, and I'm in a good mood. Jesse. I have to admit, when I found out you were in your early forties, I was a little put off, thinking you didn't have the gravitasta opining about politics or history. I deeply apologize because I've become a regular listener and a bit of a fan. You don't have to apologize to me, brother. Your takes on toxic immigration and to the left are spawn on and entertaining. Military question. What made Vietnamese General Gep so successful in his war against the Arvan and the Americans. All right, now, let's do a little primer here, General Gep. First, before America ever got involved in Vietnam, Vietnam had been colonized by the French. Now we could go back even further where Vietnam was a bunch of tribes. We're not gonna do that, though. By the fifties, the French were losing their hold on Vietnam. France post World War Two, for fairly obvious reasons, was having a difficult time keeping a handle on any of their overseas colonies. They just were Remember this, always remember this. Pause for a moment. We'll come back to Vietnam. I sowhere. I won't get too distracted. Remember this about colonialism one, it's underrated, completely underrated. If it's done right, and the British were the ones who really did this right. If it's done right, everyone wins. We will move into your Third world dump. We are going to run things. You are going to help us. We're gonna you're gonna get We're gonna take some of your resources. When we need troops for a war, we're going to have you send some. But don't think it's a one way street. We are going to provide for you. We are going to make your society more modern, roads, schools, the medical supplies. We're going to modernize your country and raise the standard of living for the people in your country. And we're going to protect you. That's a big, big, big part of colonialism that makes it work. The Third world country that gets colonized and then modernized, they can count on big Brother coming in if anyone wants to start some stuff. Why did so many of these countries, Britain, France, Why did so many of them lose complete control of their overseas colonies after World War Two? Whoa? You said you would protect me. The Japanese imperial army just marched into my country and pillaged it like savages. For years you said you would protect me. Clearly you can't. This deal is off. The deal is off. Remember the colonial power has to hold up there end of the market. Anyway, back to our story. Everyone has heard at least at least I hope you have heard of the Battle of den ben Fo. You've never heard of dmbnfu Chris, good grief? All right, all right, so let mean just let me do this. The French were a very modern army. Like I said, they had control of Vietnam. By nineteen fifty four, they were losing that control and they ended up in a huge battle known as d'en ben Fou. The French lost that battle. This is nineteen fifty four, I believe, I believe. Don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Nineteen fifty four, the French lost d'en ben fo. The Vietnamese won one of those shocked the world type things, and the French, this modern empire, France had to walk out of Vietnam with its tail between its legs. Now, one of the main forces fighting against the French in Vietnam were the viet Men, the Viet min with me, before there was a Viet Kong, there was a Viet Minh. Sorry, we're gonna stop for another second. I guess we're gonna do a little history today. In the Vietnam War, you know, there was North Vietnam, the dirty commies, and South Vietnam, the North Vietnamese. They had an actual army, the NVA, the North Vietnamese Army. We're talking a regular army, uniforms, all the works. In South Vietnam, there was a communist gorilla insurgency. Those were the Viet Kong. Those were the ones who were farmers in accountants during the day. At night they put on black pajamas and go put out land mines for American troops. The communist guerrilla force in South Vietnam was the Viet Kong. Viet Kong and NVA are two different forces. Yes, they obviously worked together and whatnot, but they're two different forces. Now, those Viet Kong, before they were known as Viet Kong, they were the Viet Men. You know about the Vietnamese tunnels, of course, I know you know about the Vietnamese tunnels. They had all these tunnels in South Vietnam, all these little spider holes in tunnels where they would have they were huge, huge underground hospitals and places where you could sleep, and unbelievably intricate tunnels. Do you think they built all those right when the Americans showed up in the sixties. No, no, no, no no. Those were built to combat the French long before we got there, So many of the tunnels were already there. Now, obviously they built more and established more once the Americans got there. The viet Men were the ones who built those tunnels. Now, the name General Gapp is not widely known in American circles. It is just not because we care about Americans. Obviously, we're not going to focus on too many Vietnamese figures. Most Americans know who Ho Chi Minh was. He was the Communist leader of North Vietnam and then eventually the leader of the whole thing when they won. But people know Ho Chi Minh and they don't really know many other people. General g App is one of those guys. Depending on who you read, there are different opinions on this, but many people consider him to be a military genius, and militarily they consider him to be largely responsible for the Vietnamese success both at d'en Benfu and later on in the Vietnam War. I'll finish this up just hopefully just a couple of minutes, and we'll move on through some political things next