Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and I'm demand on the iHeartRadio app. This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind, hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at them and the voice of the Bolts not Money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: We taste and feel and see the truth. We do not reason ourselves into it.
Speaker 3: Petros Money a five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app hour two three and a half hours. Today, we are going to Clipper basketball at seven thirty, so Adam Austlin pregame at six thirty. Dodgers off.
Speaker 2: They're a huge story, those Clippers.
Speaker 3: They are worth an hour of talk on General NBA and UH. The Dodgers are off gallpin Ford Broadcast Booth tomorrow ten am, Washington Nationals. They're in DC, so a three game series in DC followed by a three gamer in Toronto. Dodgers on tack at nine a m tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And don't forget to podcasts the Petros and Money Show on the iHeartRadio app for your smartphone. And while you're podcasting, there's a special red button that is becoming a real not since the line King from Tim Conway Junior has.
Speaker 3: On the line.
Speaker 2: Has such a company on the line mandate becomes such a great competition here in the world of great sports talk on the line. So we've had a little bit of fun with the talkbacks. We have some textoso's, we have some scheduled talk we have Andy Stankowitz, USC head baseball coach coming on in the five o'clock hour right after three Things Thursday. USC baseball number eight, I think right now in the AP poll just took care of U. See Santa Barbara on one of their local Tuesday night games. And UCLA's number one with our friend John Savage, and they have Rock Chilowski and UCLA better Chilowski if they think they're just gonna run over USC. But we will see. We'll talk to Andy Stankowitz. It's all sold out over the weekend at Jackie Robinson Stadium, and USC is back at Dato Field after being an Irvine for a year or so, and now Dano Field is facing the wrong way. And guess what it's all to accommodate the football program. What a shock. Now, back in my day in camp, every once in a while, if we had camp at school, we'd run over and turn the outfield into a fifty yard seven on seven field. And did Mike Gillespie and USC Baseball like it? No, No, they did not. They did not like it one bit. We did it anyway. We tore it all up with our cleats. You know why, fight on, fight on, fight on, were USC football fight on, fight all, fight all. We're the reason everybody's got all this cool stuff. That's how we saw it.
Speaker 3: Wait, didn't your roommate with baseball players.
Speaker 2: My first year until my friends became too black?
Speaker 3: Excuse me? What was the state of the baseball team at the time mostly whites? No, not the racial makeup, Oh, the performance. The performance of the baseball team at the time.
Speaker 2: Because it was all cool when I had white guys coming over. But when I started hanging out with all the black guys on the team and they had their baseball chicks around, you know, the white guys, they didn't like that competition.
Speaker 3: Ha, what was a baseball team at a championship level. They won the Yeah, yeah, I believe they won the title. In ninety eight. You were the captain of the.
Speaker 2: Worst football team in the US the history, which was too most of those baseball types were long gone at that point. But yeah, no, I lived with baseball players and learned about the intricacies of baseball life, like the wood bat leagues and all the lippers and all of those different things. Yeah, I learned all about that when I was first at USC. But because when I was first at USC, I had transferred from cal so I was. I was on the football team, but I was sort of on the football team's periphery because of ineligibility and eligibility questions for the future. So I wasn't really as active on the team until later. And at that point I had an established relationship with many baseball players. And then things got a little too weird.
Speaker 3: You had to move out.
Speaker 2: It was a racial class. Actually, you gotta move out. I was removed. You need to believe I was kicked out of my apartment. These things happened, and somebody like we were all together, like not long ago, and not maybe like a year or so ago, and somebody said like, well, what happened? Then I said, well I got kicked out, remember, And they were like, oh yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: A different time. Your friends were real a holes speak like real.
Speaker 2: They blamed me, Matt if you could believe that, they said that I was the a hole. They said it was me who could have seen that? Certainly not me. I'm the best.
Speaker 3: I'm the best.
Speaker 2: I'm the best. I'll put your head in an effing.
Speaker 3: Ratget bring all my glasses down there.
Speaker 2: Listen, Petros, anybody asks you, you tell them I don't smoke. Okay, everybody just saw you smoke. I got It's his words of the day. Today's word of the day is DNA.
Speaker 4: Goodnight.
Speaker 2: Arizona basketball. Is that the Final four for the first time since loude Olsen was their coach? It's a great thing. Well, In fact, if Iowa made the Final four, it would have been their first time in the Final four since loude Olsen was their coach too, and they were denying. Saturday in Indianapolis, the Final Four, Arizona takes on Michigan. You can hear it on AM eleven fifty. All four teams arrived in Indie today media availability. It was prevalent. When the media hordes went over to talk to red shirt Bryce James, lebron james Son, five star.
Speaker 3: Recruit, they had to cut a little piece of the net down, you know. They were able to share that on the ESPN dot com.
Speaker 2: They were told.
Speaker 3: Bryce James cutting down the net.
Speaker 2: When the media went over to talk to him, they were told that Bryce James was not taking questions from the media. Goodnight. After digging around, Arizona said, who wasn't us? Who was the Williams Arizona who said they didn't care if Bryce James talked to the media. Was not the Arizona Wildcats basketball program that kept Bryce James from talking to the media. It was reportedly Ranges Clutch Sports Ranges who said, no, media, that's not cool. Bryce is not playing, he's redshirting. A Yahoo riter said Arizona had an enforcer in the locker room today near Bryce James to tell reporters that he wasn't going to do interviewers.
Speaker 3: Well, I can appreciate that he's not doing interviews. I think that's the better outcome than Here's what Bryce James had to say about the march to the Final four because the Evil four letter would have put that on the freaking front page of ESPN dot com.
Speaker 2: So you think Clutch sports is protecting Bryce James from himself.
Speaker 3: I think they're protecting him from a holes like us.
Speaker 2: But he's been available all year.
Speaker 3: I mean, no one's been interested to talk to him though, because they didn't make it. You know, now that they're in the final thing.
Speaker 2: He's sitting right there, you might want to talk to him. It seems like a story all year long.
Speaker 3: You know who that dude is right there? You know that guy is. It's Lebron James, kid man. I mean, he's not playing, he's red shirting. I sure as hell don't care what he's got to say. Right, What do you think? I have been fun watching these guys from the bend?
Speaker 2: What was it like cutting down the net?
Speaker 3: I mean that was literally on the front page of ESPN's men's basketball portal.
Speaker 2: To me, I get it, your dad's Lebron James. But to me, if somebody's on a team and he's with the team, he should do everything that everybody else on the team does. And if he's too bougie for that, maybe he shouldn't be on the trip. It is time for the number of the day.
Speaker 5: Here's my number.
Speaker 3: Number of the day of the day is ten thousand. There are so many of these out there, and well number one April Fool's pranks are typically stupid and fall flat, but this one. How this made it through? I don't know. The Washington Wizards, who are tied for the worst record in basketball right now and streaking toward a seventeen win season, and the hopes that they're tanking will get them the number one overall pick. So you can imagine their arena is maybe fifteen to twenty percent full right about now. On a random Wednesday night, at halftime, they decided to do the win ten grand from a half court shot contest, and they blindfolded the individual and this happened.
Speaker 4: Jackson, It's all on you. This might be history if you get this done for ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh my.
Speaker 3: Mascot night. So there's like forty different mascots, subbody rest surrounding him.
Speaker 4: They're going crazy.
Speaker 2: The contest. It's going crazy. The crowd is going crazy.
Speaker 3: Rod was not going crazy.
Speaker 6: Jack Oh my gosh, you didn't see it. We all saw it. You want to see it, all right, take a look at the screen for the replay.
Speaker 3: Just got a check for ten grandy.
Speaker 4: You go up with it right here, and you see how it just doesn't It doesn't actually go in.
Speaker 7: Oh oh, so now Jackson very sad they take the check away ten ten grand.
Speaker 4: They told him, I I really really hate April Fool's Day.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: We're gonna hook you up with the autograph Jersey support side seats for next season.
Speaker 2: Can you make some noise for him?
Speaker 4: It was a good sport.
Speaker 3: I like that cow bell right and as bad as that was, like, oh that's poor taste. Poor fan thinks you odd. Yeah, it gets worse. Here's the apology. Yeah, a lot of people took umbrage. We apologize for last night's April Fool's joke that left many wondering if we misled a fan. The skit, involving our mascot and other members of our performance team, was scripted.
Speaker 2: It was an actor and.
Speaker 3: Intended to celebrate the day. All participants were in on the joke, but we missed them.
Speaker 2: Mark not since Kevin Costner in no way out have I been so? I thought that guy was for real? Are fan? All of a sudden he's talking in Russian at the end of the movie.
Speaker 3: Are our priority. He is Urie and we continue to be committed to providing a positive experience. You wall who attend our games. Uh, if you want to seek the video and find it, you will see a crowd that is not entertained, that is not appalled. Their mouths are not a gape. No I fall for the skid at all.
Speaker 2: It was not a stupid The people that are appalled came after the fact because they weren't in the.
Speaker 3: You see the bad acting and how yeah, this guy would be throwing an absolute s fit.
Speaker 2: The mascots are going crazy that the crowd is going crazy.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, seventeen win team riding out the final. He's gonna come back, though he is. Next year, that guy's gonna have court side seats. In an autograph jersey.
Speaker 2: Is it a Kuzma jersey? Autographed the jersey Alex saw Chris Webber it was a skit, No s it was a skit. Well aware that it was a skit. I didn't know it was a skit till they put out that statement. Matt, I thought it was for real the whole time. I thought Bronnie James. I thought, Look, I had a whole story read around Bronnie James. All I needed was two quotes, and I can't get him. They stopped me. I mean Bryce James, When the mean Jyce Brams.
Speaker 3: When the when the guy let go of the ball and the the host there hostess the second it leaves its hand. Oh my god, wasn't even half way to You can tell him what's going in? Guy's confused, like.
Speaker 2: Like Danny Hurley knew that shot was going color.
Speaker 3: Ohm, we missed the mark. Our fans are our priority.
Speaker 2: We're sorry.
Speaker 3: All participants were in on the skit.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make a fool out of you, Runny.
Speaker 1: This is a song of the day.
Speaker 8: The Poets of Rhythm are a retro soul band from Munich, Germany, with our song of the day called Funky Train, certainly worthy of a spin on a crunchy groove Thursday, where the Petros and Money Show is live on your audio listening device, with your ticket having been stamped aboard the Funky Train of great sports talk. We're a three and a half hour one way trip. We'll leave you with a hardcore Clippers and their brand of basketball on a roll and are looking to keep it continue the same thing with the San Antonio Spurs it into a dome to night where our friend didn't call League Ata Moslin. We'll have that countdown show for you beginning at six point thirty.
Speaker 2: You're writing Bookie Train, let me right back with Dug O'Neill promoting the Santa I need a derby next.
Speaker 3: You gotta stop it stop, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta keep it. Can't stop.
Speaker 1: Petro's Papadakis that money snare. This is Petro send money on demand.
Speaker 3: Petrosen Money AM five to seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Dodgers back on tomorrow early one, though, if you're looking for Dodger Baseball, will be at ten o'clock. Dodgers on deck at nine am. It is the home opener for the Washington Nationals, hence the ten a m. Pacific time start tonight, though we've got Clippers basketball taking on this and Antonio Spurs here at the into it don't tip off at seven point thirty. Adam Awso we'll have your pregame six thirty.
Speaker 2: Joining us now on your Southern California Toyota Dealers celebrity hotline is definitely a celebrity. Doug O'Neill, our old friend, horse trainer out of Ocean Park, California. I'm a two time Kentucky Derby winner, Nyquist and all have another who can who can forget those two great horses, six Breeders' Cup World title winners. He got to his three thousands career win in twenty twenty five at a deer born but straight out of Ocean Park. Yes, play the regal horns for Doug as he sends out hyper Gamey in the Santa Needa Oaks and Robusta in the Santa Needa Derby on Saturday. Here to promote it all as our friend. Unbelievable Doug O'Neill on the Petrosen Money Show. What's cracking, Doug? How are you?
Speaker 5: Great man? Thanks for all the kind words. It's so pumped being on here with you and super.
Speaker 2: Fire it up?
Speaker 5: About Saturday, Dandy, A Derby Saturday is like nothing else and I hope so many people can come out and enjoy it.
Speaker 2: What about that event? What about Santa Anita? Because you've been all over with this. You're a world class trainer, internationally celebrated man. What about the Santa Anita Derby gets you going, Doug.
Speaker 5: You know, I think it's a race that will show you if California will have a representative or two for the Kentucky Derby. So it's a great race. Every year Bob Baffert oftentimes wins it, but we're going to try to beat him this year. We actually have two in there. We got a horse name by Truvian Man who's going to be a little bit of an outsider, but he's training well. And then like you said that Robos is doing well. So just a great day. They start the day off with a five k run and it's kind of cool. It starts in the parking line, goes for the arboretum and ends back up on the racetrack. So it's a really good way to start the day and it's gonna be a fun day.
Speaker 3: One of the things you always hear, Doug is, oh, step up in class for this horse or whatever. Give us an idea of the field that that is in the in this race and how stacked it is, and why I feel like the San And Derby produces a lot of champions at the Kentucky Derby. What is it about this particular group that tends to produce championship level horses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's a great question, mine. I think it's the weather we've got. We've got an unbelievable racetrack with Sanita, and also the weather that we're so blessed with out here where you know, there's so many great horses and great horsemen all around the world, but mother nature kind of keeps them from really training day in day out like we do here in southern California. So I think that definitely helps horses coming out of San Neita to do well in Kentucky. But yeah, this this field, you've got. Bob Bafford's got a horse he paint over a million dollars for named Cherokee Nation, who will probably be one of the favorites in there. He's got another one he paid like two and a half million four named Potente. Uh, so he's he's the number one and number two, So they're both gonna be buying for the favorite ship there. But we're coming in with a couple little bit of outsiders that I think have really really good chances to shock the world.
Speaker 2: Does Bob look at you hard, like from across the room with it through his like half tinted glasses. Do you guys like this? There that kind of trainer and intimidation, Like you guys look at each other like, hey, if you.
Speaker 5: Bob like a boxer's a couple of.
Speaker 2: You A little bit like that?
Speaker 3: Nice, A little bit like that.
Speaker 5: I know, you know there's a lot of respect, a lot of respect me towards him, ad least I don't know about the other way around. But it's, uh, you know, he's got so much success. You can't deny it. That's so. But there is nothing better than winning a race like this and beating you know, a Hall of fame training.
Speaker 2: Like great hairs on you, Bob, but we can't. Your hair's translucent. Yeah, you could drop that one on him.
Speaker 3: Oh, there we go.
Speaker 2: He's intimidated by this interview.
Speaker 3: It's like politics. He's going to demand fair and bounce tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow, we're gonna have to talk to thanks a lot, Doug. Now we got to talk to Bob tomorrow. How do you how do you guys decide or gals if there's gal trainers out there, how do you decide which horses to run? Is it performance based? Is it traits? Is it like, Hey, I like, what is it that leads to you figuring out which horse you want to put in the Santa need A Derby.
Speaker 5: Well, the Sandy A Derby's only only three year olds are eligible for it, so that kind of narrows the group a little bit. And then uh, you know, to go amount and eighth it's a pretty far journey for a lot of these young year old So, hey, you got to have a special athlete that that can go the two turns, go the distance, hand all the pressure and and you know a lot of it too. You just if your horse is too slow, then you you know you're not going to consider it either. So just having a horse that can get the stamina, get the distance and has the pedigree in the class to uh to warrant trying it.
Speaker 3: Can you enjoy any of the stuff that's going on you mentioned it? I mean, I don't know if you're going to run the five beer fast you got the Aboretum got the.
Speaker 2: Arboretum is a wonderful It's a real great always been a great attraction there in the Arcadia area, Lucky Baldwin's wife there really is.
Speaker 3: Can you do any of that stuff? Can you hop on the Ferriss wheel and get a bird's eye view of the competition, any of that spot Bob's head from.
Speaker 5: It's tempting. It's tempting. You know they've got tequila tasting in the chandelier room.
Speaker 3: I may we know you like to care.
Speaker 2: Hey, how often do you travel abroad with with horses, Doug? How often do you go out to like Dubai or Abu Dhabi and horse around out there? And doesn't it take a long time to get your horse out there like a special horse plane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, the Sheikh Muhammad, the ruler of Dubai, loves his horse racing and pigeon racing. Not in the pigeon racing myself, but but.
Speaker 3: He's hard to find jockey oh right now.
Speaker 5: But now we travel whenever we can, whenever we get a good enough horse to travel. We've gone to Dubai numerous times. Actually had horse run in South Korea about a year or so ago. That was a trip. But yeah, we will go if if there. It's the beauty of having our top bend racehorse. They'll take you all around the world that you never would have went to otherwise usually, and are.
Speaker 2: The horse people around the other places in the world. Similar to the horse people at at san Anida do they do they all wear fedoras? Is it kind of the same kind of.
Speaker 5: Vibe, and it's kind of everyone kind of dresses up. Yeah, it's really kind of a sport of kings and and yeah it's you know, I know we've run horse in Japan and you know they love their baseball and horse racing and smoking cigarettes. It's kind of the mix too. Oh man, I like that, but no, it is. It's a real royal, royal sport.
Speaker 3: If you uh, you know, as a parent and everyone, you don't have a favorite kid, You love all your kids equally. As a trainer, you know, you're looking at Robusta and like, yeah, I got my eye on you. Like when you have two horses, do you have a favorite? How does that work?
Speaker 5: It is it's a little challenging because I like them both, of course, Like you say, that's like I'm like your kids. And it also horses by separate people, so you've got to respect that. And you know, you just this time of year, these three year olds can really get good fairly quickly. And Robusta seems like he that kind of horse right now. He ran a big second in the San Felipe the prep to the San Diego Derby last month. So I would say of these two, Roboost seems the most ready for Saturday. But man, once they all load up in the gates, anything can happen.
Speaker 2: It is gonna pop off Santa Anita, it always does. Get your tickets now before they sell out. Visit Santa Anita dot com slash events to explore all the packages and go see superstar trainer face off with Bob Baffort our friend Doug O'Neill. I expect to call from Baffort tomorrow. Matt coming on trying to pump up his million dollar horses.
Speaker 3: Say, I heard you guys talk to Doug.
Speaker 2: Actually, cigarette smoking in Japan's quite down these days. We appreciate you. Doug, good luck and you're a great guy. Thanks for coming on and always checking in with Matt and I.
Speaker 5: I thanks so much, you guys.
Speaker 2: Take care, Doug O'Neill. Sant Anita Derby Day at the Great Race Place. Don't miss the horses. More scheduled talk coming up next. Matt right here on Petrison Money on five seventy l A Sports Sports and I'm so hard This is Petros Money on Demand.
Speaker 3: Petro Saying Money AM five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. No Dodgers Tonight, Clippers instead, that'll tip off at seven thirty. Dodgers baseball early tomorrow, ten a m. First pitch out in Washington, DC.
Speaker 2: All right, it is time for more great sports talk.
Speaker 1: We great sports talk, Bill have.
Speaker 2: Andy Stankowitz is going to join us, the USC head baseball coach. Sold out affair at Jackie Robinson Stadium all three days and nights, USC ucla Baseball, Cross Town Showdown Fight. Andy join us in the next hour after we do three things Thursday. And he's an interesting guy, and he's the one guy who's changed USC baseball since the Mike Gillespie days. So excellent. Yeah, that's a good thing. It's a good thing, right And like Matt said, schedule says Clipper basketball tonight, Early baseball tomorrow. But tonight is a huge night in the Inland Empire. Matt, you discussed this way back. Cheeseburger cast roles are gonna fly to and fro tonight to night. You explained the situation when we were at September's and Rancho Kook last summer, Matt for a Big Joe Kelly.
Speaker 3: Show, incredibly successful, one of.
Speaker 2: Our most successful remotes of all times. True. Now, Joe Kelly did not end up being a Dodger pitching hero for the twenty twenty six World Series twenty twenty five World Series team, but that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 3: Still gave him a platform to share that he wanted to be, so we did.
Speaker 2: That's right. Other than that, what else do you want us to do? We can't pick up the ball and pitch it for the guy.
Speaker 3: We can't be against the rules.
Speaker 2: You explain the situation though, Matt, when we were there in the Kouk, the quakes, the Rancho cuck among the quakes, with the Richter.
Speaker 3: A mascot who has attended a Petros and Money Live appearance prior there.
Speaker 2: Now an Angel's affiliate swapped and the Dodger's new affiliate, and the ie is the Ontario Tower buzzers.
Speaker 3: It's real mouthful.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, reminds you of that time and Tom Cruise. You know, they hand that guy his coffee. He's like, oh thank you, and then he buzzes the tower coffee. That guy spills the coffee he's like the son of a perch. And it's like, you know, you seem pretty chill just drinking that coffee. After a bunch of fighters on your aircraft carrier got into a literal dogfight with some MiGs, you seem a little not schalont. After Tom Cruise just killed a bunch of foreigners over the seas, you.
Speaker 1: See, you'll not make decision that cost the team and then come off the sideline and it's nonjalant.
Speaker 2: Like I get it. Tom Cruise is a hero. But the light moment of the guy will thank you for the coffee. You know, you'd think they'd be on more tactical alert in the tower there, Matt.
Speaker 3: They're very particular about their clothes, you know.
Speaker 2: Fold you see Chandy Tatum and that one meme.
Speaker 3: You know, you spilled coffee on my clothes.
Speaker 2: The Ontario Tower buzzers, which is a reference to the Ontario Airport, which is a very very lucrative business in the Inland Empire.
Speaker 3: We have an airport.
Speaker 2: Dodgers single a affiliate in the California League, and where they're playing is called O N T Field.
Speaker 3: That's the airport code for Ontario O NT.
Speaker 2: And it just opened. They broke ground and up twenty twenty four and tonight night is the big opening night, the ribbon cutting. Tonight's the night the big an op opener. Now did they do a deal with our radio station and called the Petrosen Money Show? Who's so big in the ie?
Speaker 3: And have us come cut the ribbon? No Dodger game tonight.
Speaker 2: Not mo not mood, not much love. But they have the straw dog from Crenshaw, Darryl Strawberry showing up.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: They got the stuntman Mickey Hatcher showing up. Pretty cool they have and this is a tough getting the kook, Joe Kelly coming out, come on, Ecuadorian legend, himI Harrien is gonna be in the house, des Rick Dempsey, Sean Green.
Speaker 3: I guess it didn't need us Eric Davis.
Speaker 2: Big ribbon cutting tonight n plus Joe Kelly's speech.
Speaker 3: He can give a speech now.
Speaker 2: So that is tonight in Ontario Dodgers single, a affiliates debut and the debut of the new stadium, the o NT Stadium, which I can only assume is the airport code for Ontario.
Speaker 3: Now, do you think Clia will be there?
Speaker 2: That's why I made the cheeseburger casserole reference earlier, Matt.
Speaker 3: Do you think Alicia Delvay will be there?
Speaker 2: I think a lot of your minor league baseball enthusiast enthusiastitas, yeah, are going to be there.
Speaker 3: Are you looking at the mascot?
Speaker 2: No, this was another story that I saw a little bit earlier, Matt. And you know, we have time, I might as well get into it. We've been doing a lot of food items around the world and it's we love the food. And we talked about the the chicken wings that are really ice cream that are for sale in New York in a bucket, in a bucket with fake ice cream cookie bones, so you eat the bones like the Kims, right, correct. I don't like going too far out of town for food stories, Matt. But when it comes to something, when it comes to something like a giant sombrero of chips like they hapened Texas, Oh, come on, really? Is that?
Speaker 3: As the Rangers?
Speaker 2: What it's like? Cardboard? The Rangers have revealed a wearable Nacho Rally sombrero. It is a food vessel containing a cardboard. It looks like a hat, but it's clearly cardboard. Yeah, and chips, Yes, chips. A food vessel contains big chips, queso corn holopenios corn flow.
Speaker 3: Oh, these are super nachos.
Speaker 2: Pico degayo beans.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's one of those giant costata shells. You know, it's not like a collection of nachos like you break. I just love the black dude. Yeah, with the tattoos.
Speaker 2: He's having a great time dipping his nacho under the top aisle to the top of his head. Now while it rests so comfortably Dominican style on the very very crown of his scalp.
Speaker 3: Now, this looks like a hat. It would fit me, very excited. Normally this thing would come down over my eyes. I've got such a tiny little head. It would be a real challenge. Oh, you're absolutely right, Matt. It would make you look a lot cooler than you normally. Do you walk around with these nachos? Have people picking off your head?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: I see, now, I see, now, I see. Normally you have the chips scattered around the outside with the cheese on the inside.
Speaker 2: The cheese is on the inside, but there's chips under, there's chips under and over.
Speaker 3: Matt, see the chips in the center of the teeth.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yes, so you got the chips there and then you have your style, yeah, under underneath. I mean, they really got you covered from all angles. Here they cost nine fifty dollars, but it's in Texas. Pesos so totally different.
Speaker 3: Here in Texas, we like to eat our chips off our head.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine anybody actually wearing it on their head and having other people use the person's head as like the table.
Speaker 3: I mean, the way I look at it is, if I'm sitting behind a gentleman that's got the rally sombrero on, I'm won't be eating some of your nachos. Well, they're right in your lap, they're right in my lap. They're on your head, but they're in my lap.
Speaker 2: Feels like it could start a fight. So there you go. More food news.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you guys a question, why at what point did the food become team after team just trying to top each.
Speaker 2: Other because idiots paid for it and people talk about it on the radio and it goes viral on Twitter, and that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Two words, kates A rash Marcasi.
Speaker 2: Oh, no one talked about food before a rash Marcazi did when he started posting look at this food, look at me eating this food. Almrdale said, a rash Marcazi is his number one inspiration, right he was his news.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was Arizona Diamondbacks who really went out with like the desserts. A couple of years ago. You had the sure Dog and the it was like the and.
Speaker 2: They had rolled out with the ice only had to squeeze out of a snake's butthole into your mouth. That was good.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that one.
Speaker 2: It was a limited set. I'm up on the news three hunderd section, not everybody is. We'll be back with more petros.