Speaker 1: We we we wee.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I fell asleep during the first half of the super Bowl last night because it was so boring. Just now, just now waking up. This was the Super Bowl is supposed to be an amazing game, an amazing like battle, amazing like offensive battle. It was the most boring super Bowl that I'd ever remembered.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't even the first half. It was the first three quarters were.
Speaker 2: Bad first three quarters, but the whole game was bad. Yeah, the halftime show was good.
Speaker 1: I like that Bunny.
Speaker 2: It was more of a performance than it was a concert, you know what I mean. He was like, and I don't know a single bad Bunny song, but I was like, oh, oh look at that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. Oh, there's it was so good.
Speaker 2: Guys playing dominoes, he worked in old guys playing dominoes. And then Martin and then I was like, is that Ricky Martin? Yeah, he was looking good, exactly right, And I said, that's Ricky Martin. He looks like a twenty two year old Ricky Martin. Ricky Ricky Martin's got to be like fifty two years old something like that. So but the rest is that like and then of course you guys didn't show up and I had, you know, this whole spread of chili and you know Minnesota sushi, and I had the Buffalo Chip blue cheese dip.
Speaker 1: And meat balls.
Speaker 2: I know you did. I appreciate you, Bailey. Mama Ron just said. Mama Ron de texted me last night. She's like, I'm really looking forward to coming to your Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, I wat in the game to the patch at least get anything on the board.
Speaker 2: They finally scored. I think they finally they got a touchdown like maybe quarter number three something, and then they scored another, and then they tried to go for a two point conversion when they were already behind by a kajillion points, Like what good was that going to do? So I don't remember the final score, but I think it's like twenty nine to thirteen something like that.
Speaker 1: And what it was.
Speaker 4: I think it was cursed that Jenny and vont didn't want to come to your party because I went to turn on the Super Bowl yesterday with regular guy and my TV didn't work, Like my TV isn't working at what it's like, not because you cursed it. It didn't connect to the internet at all. The entire game. I'm sure it's still not connected to the internet, so we had to watch it on my laptop. Oh did you like tiny little laptop speakers?
Speaker 1: The ruined it.
Speaker 4: It's ruined, and he's like, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 1: There was a streaker on the field that been like that.
Speaker 5: You could see it in the live broadcast because I.
Speaker 2: Didn't catch it if I remember, yes, it did. But they'd never show anybody they have. The NFL has a great policy of never showing anybody who runs onto the field because if they do, then somebody like vant will get an idea like, hey, they showed him on the field, I'm going to run on the field next time. So the NFL never shows it. But I think it was during like a fight. I think one of the players pushed another one and then somebody else pushed somebody and then the streaker came out, so and you were kind of like, oh, what was that. Oh there was a streaker, but they didn't even mention that it was a streaker.
Speaker 1: I had to hear about that later.
Speaker 6: Well, and not full streaker had pants pants. How did you know I saw a video?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Really, yeah, I did see a video of someone showing it, and I was like, well, he's like almost.
Speaker 5: Mostly dressed in my opinion, walk into the shower at the gym.
Speaker 1: That's kind of it.
Speaker 4: I've heard that people do like streaking so that they can win the prop bet thing, because.
Speaker 1: People play random bets about it. Oh, will there be a streaker?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: And so then to collect a bunch of money, they run out or they have somebody run.
Speaker 1: Out so that they can make some money.
Speaker 3: Gotch speaking of prop bets, and I know we'll talk about it in the dirt. Cardi b was there because Stefon Diggs plays. But Stefon Diggs and Cardi b On follow each other on social so there's rumors now that they might not even be together. People put a prop bet that they were going to get engazed at the super Bowl, and that didn't happen.
Speaker 6: So did you guys see all of the celebs that were at La Casita?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yes, so I thought I spot I spotted Jessica Elbow right away, so Dave. When Bad Bunny was singing on top of that little house, they would show the people dancing at like the poor on the porch on the main like the main level and there were a bunch of selves. There was Pedro Pascal, Carol g Jessica Alba, Cardi b I saw Alex Earl, which I didn't get confirmed until this morning finally because nobody was reporting about her being there. And then there was like two other pretty famous people that I can't think of.
Speaker 4: I was confused because I thought they must be all Puerto Rican and then I saw Alex Earl.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought too. I was like, hey, I think I see Alex Earl. Yeah, I think he.
Speaker 6: Does that at a lot of his concerts. If there's famous people there, he lets them come to the house and like dance on that.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: I'm like, is that Lady Gaga or is that somebody who looks like Lady Dog And I'm like, nobody, nobody looks that much like Lady Guys.
Speaker 1: Regular guy was like, oh, Gwen Stefanio, So I say, I swear I said the same thing.
Speaker 4: She had the hair going, Yeah, same hair going, had platinum blonde hair.
Speaker 2: In the stands were jay Z, Travis Kelcey no tailor. We didn't see her anywhere, Emma Roberts, Justin and Hailey Bieber and Kim Kardashian and h There were probably some other ones, but that's the one with jay Z too. Was Beyonce with Jayz, I.
Speaker 1: Think that I don't know, just looked like Beyonce. Now, oh, no, it was Blue Ivy, that's yeah. Yeah, so it wasn't Beyonce.
Speaker 4: Correct no, because they were like, oh and jay Z's here with his people, and I was looking at it. I was like, no, that's Beyonce. No, I guess it's Blue Ivy, who just looks like beyond Yeah.
Speaker 6: Blue Ivy is fourteen and she looks like she's at least like eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks sold. Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, anyway, the Super Bowl Sunday is behind us, and now the rest of February is like a there's not much. Well, there's Valentine's Day coming up this weekend. We're doing something really really cool with wedding Day diamonds. We have basically a grid and it's kind of like a game when you played when you were a kid. You turn over one square in the grid and then you try to match that square in the grid. I think we have sixteen squares in the grid. In two of the squares are beautiful one carrot diamond ear rings from wedding day diamonds for Valentine's Day, When them for yourself, win them for that special person, and we'll start this I think next hour. But if you want to get a little preview, look go on instagram Dave Ryan Show on Instagram and you can get a little preview look at these beautiful one carrot diamond study ear rings that if you're like, oh man, I don't know if it's good or for Valentine's Day, try to win these. You want to win something for yourself, try to win these starting about what seven seven twenty is your first chance. So you'll turn over one square and if it's a diamond ear ring and you turn over another square and it's a diamond ear ring, boom, you win. We might get a winner right out of the gate, but I think there's sixteen squares, So go on a week. It could go on all week. So keep listening. The more you listen, the more information you're going to have. And take a little note. So for example, we turn over square number three, and you know it's any other square is a heart emoji. If we turn over a heart emoji on square number three. Write that down so you don't pick that one again. We'll help you with this contest. We'll hold your hand through it. Coming up real quick. Weekend in five Pictures. We always take pictures over the weekend, like you do too, and then we post them on Instagram. Dave Ryan show my favorite picture. There were several ones that I really liked, but my favorite was probably flying over Lake Waconia and taking a picture of all the hundreds of ice houses that were out there, hundreds of them, and it's like, it's kind of a cool picture.
Speaker 1: It's in the Weekend in five Pictures.
Speaker 6: Jenny, I would say I went to the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Hudson and I got to hop in one of the baskets and like press a lover to make the fire go off. That photo is probably my favorite from the weekend.
Speaker 4: I went to the Luminary Loppet on Saturday, so mine is with some of the like they had candles in these little like ice sculpture lanterns that were really cool.
Speaker 1: So that's my photo. That was cool. I like that too.
Speaker 3: My favorite picture is we went to the movies on Friday to see Dracula. Not my type of movie. But we went and I really liked it first time. I'd imagine theater.
Speaker 2: We had matched My favorite part, the little couple over here Vont and Alyssa is still deeply in love have matching little ug slippers, new.
Speaker 3: Ug slippers, baby fresh it. We've been waiting away them because it's been so ugly out. But we were like, let's pop out for or whose idea was the ug slippers? I bought them, but Ulyssa was like, let's go, let's wear them for date night.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cute, young love.
Speaker 2: You remember that Dave, Susan and I we've already gotten a fight this morning.
Speaker 1: What you already got to fight?
Speaker 5: This story about Bernie?
Speaker 1: No, nothing about Bernie. There's a whole other story.
Speaker 2: So when you grow up, you save a couple of little toys from your childhood. Yeah, And one was a little truck that I got for Christmas when I was about five, And another one was a tractor, a little toy tractor that my brother gave to me when I was Also. All my life, i've had it, so it's followed me around the country and I couldn't find it. And so this morning I thought, where are those? And I was like, did she throw them away or did she donate them? I haven't seen them anywhere. So I went in and I woke her up, and I said, hey, hate to bother you. I'm just curious where, Yes I did. Where are the the truck and the tractor? You well, I don't know. You're the one there your stuff? You find them? I said, if you gave them away, I'm gonna be really upset. I didn't give them away. You probably gave them away. So we're standing there in the bedroom, she's laying in bed, and I'm kind of being a d word, and She's like, if they're.
Speaker 1: Not downstairs, blo by day ba ba back path.
Speaker 2: So I looked all over there nowhere to be found, and I'm like, she donated them, she threw them in the trail.
Speaker 1: There they are there? Oh, there they are?
Speaker 5: You found them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I did.
Speaker 3: I love that last week they got last week it was I didn't want to wake Susan up because Bernie pooped everywhere today.
Speaker 1: No, I need to fin out where these things were.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: This is my tracker in the truck from when I was a little kid. I know, very very important. All right, uhant okay, you already told about your picture. Go online and find the pictures you get a chance, and we'll be right back in a second. On Katie A w to be what do we have coming up next? Anything good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've got anything good. We're gonna talk about you can't make this stuff up?
Speaker 6: And I have a story I got to talk about if you want me to about what happened on.
Speaker 1: The block yesterday. Oh I heard about that?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be right back with you can't make this stuff up in Jenny's story coming up next on Katie WB ten fifteen years ago, there was a term that we would throw around called vague booking, and we even used to do a bit on KTWB on The Dave Ryan Show about vague booking where we would call the person who would say something like can't take this anymore? Or boy is Rudy ever in trouble? And then we would call them and we'd say, what was that all about?
Speaker 5: I remember that?
Speaker 1: Can you remember that?
Speaker 2: Well, vague booking is back, but they're now calling it vague posting, so it's hard to figure out what's true and what's not. So the term vague posting is now trending and it's exactly like vague booking that we said years ago. It's when you share something that's intentionally vague, so it might seem like you're making a point, but you're not. Like you might say, Sabrina Carpenter was right.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I see this on Twitter all the time now and I hate it?
Speaker 1: Do you? Yes? Oh my good. That's a perfect example. It's be like, who's going to tell them? And it's like tell them what? Right? Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, people have figured out that's how you drive clicks and then make people get engaged, because the longer and the more they click on your profile, the likely the more likely your good profile is going to show up on their feet.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I see some once in a while it's like okay, here's a riddle, but to get the answer, you got to click on the first comment, and you click on the first comment and then it takes you to a link and it's.
Speaker 4: Like reminds me of like the digital version of like hanging out with all your friends and then you have one friend that.
Speaker 1: Just goes.
Speaker 4: And you're like, Wow, what's wrong, Carrie, because they're just waiting for you to a yes exactly, that is exactly.
Speaker 2: But vague booking is vague posting. It's not a new term, goes back to at least twenty eleven, but it's just more common now than ever. Merriam Webster the Dictionary even have a definition now to post cryptically on social media for engagement or attention. So if it seems like we're saying more online while also saying less, you're not wrong. Now, this could have happened in Minnesota, but it didn't. It happened in Vaunt's home state of New Jersey. Some guy in New Jersey needs a new truck after he did donuts on a frozen lake, fell through the ice. Somebody called nine to one to one last week after they saw the roof of a truck sticking out of the ice. The rest of it was underneath the lake. Now they didn't know if anybody was in it or not. He made it out just before the truck, you know, like sank in happened near beautiful Eagleswood, New Jersey, just up the coast from Atlantic City. The mayor called it stupidity at its finest. Turns out somebody did get it on video, but Basically, some moron decided to do donuts on the ice in the truck and it fell through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it definitely could have happened here.
Speaker 3: But I also know that I got my driver's license in New Jersey, so I know good and well that there are bad drivers. I'm probably one of them. You learn to drive in Jersey, you can drive anywhere.
Speaker 2: I think people here in Minnesota you hear once in a while somebody will take their truck or their snowmobile out on the ice a little bit early or a little bit late, Yeah, and they'll go crashing through. But most people here kind of no not to do that, we hope, so you would hope. So, by the way, here's a sign of spring. Today's for bring ninth in a couple of weeks. February twenty eighth, it is the deadline to get your fish house off the ice. Really, yes, So the end of February every year is the deadline to get your permanent not permanent, but your you know, your trailer fish house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, off of the ice.
Speaker 2: You can still fish, but you can't have a trailer out there anymore, or the d n R may confiscate your trailer.
Speaker 1: Question, are we in the middle of false false spring right now at all? Oh so we're still not even like.
Speaker 5: No, this is winter, baby, This isn't even like the disguise.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I thought this was like a little break and then we know winter will come once, but winter might come back in like two or three more waves.
Speaker 4: Well, I would say that like when it was negative.
Speaker 1: Twenty that was an offshoot kind of thing. So now we're just in regular winter. Now that was just like polar vortex.
Speaker 2: It was, but it's ridiculously warm the next couple of days. It's going to be in the thirties and forties for the next ten days.
Speaker 1: Matt, did you take Bernie out on a walk? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did. Yeah, Bernie, he's another story. I am not speaking to Bernie right now. Uh oh no, he poor guy. He's had tummy problems all last week. And then I don't want to gross out, but Saturday morning, we've got him in his kennel so he can't walk around and poop all over the carpet, which he did last week, and we hear him go And I'm not exaggerating, that's exactly what it sounded like. The first thing we did was laughing, flapping.
Speaker 1: We laugh. We're like, are you kidding me? You can't help but laughing.
Speaker 2: And I said, because he's in his kennel, he's two feet away from the bed. And I said, okay, well, it's going to be hard to get back to sleep now. And then we smelled it and then it was like, okay, we're wide awake.
Speaker 1: We're up. So we took him to the vet.
Speaker 2: We were able to get him into the vet last minute, and they said he's got like an infection in his tummy. Oh no, And so they gave him an antibiotic and they gave him you know this and that and different food and things like that. So he's doing better. Yeah, but I'll never forget that noise. Oh god, are you kidding me? I love in Vont's teaser for the show, the video because little Ava, your dog is like sticking out of your head.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting on the floor, like off my bed, and she's laying on the bed just looking out the window, just doing what she does. My mom even texted me, she was like, why is Aba just like a person just hanging out all right?
Speaker 2: Coming up on the show, we're gonna do the sing along song of the day. We do this to boost your mood every morning. What do you want to sing along with? Send a text in to Katie WB one and let us know what song sounds good to sing along with. Maybe you heard something on the radio, Maybe you heard something on I don't know, maybe you were at cub the other day and they're like playing, Oh my god, that's a great song.
Speaker 1: So let us know.
Speaker 2: We'll play it next at Katiewd's on the phone for the sing along song of the day. Hi, d Hi, what did you eat during the souper Bowl yesterday?
Speaker 4: I just had ramen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, okay, yeah, So there wasn't like a big spread of like a taco bar, wings or anything. We late like one point five billion wings yesterday. That's just my family.
Speaker 7: Valentine save boxes and Valentine cookies.
Speaker 5: So you had to get the kids ready.
Speaker 1: Are you on the way to work right now? D I am what do you do?
Speaker 7: I am a merchandiser for a convenience storm.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha? Okay, I mean you think about that.
Speaker 2: Somebody's got to get those kit cat bars in there, because those kit cat bars don't just show up by themselves.
Speaker 1: They must certainly do not all right, what song you want to hear on the sing along song of the day? Ricky Martin, Why let's do it? Do your sing along song of today? Have a good day, d thank you you do. Let's see what TV show or movie they're getting ready to reboot.
Speaker 5: Now it's Dave's Dirt.
Speaker 1: On kd w B.
Speaker 2: Well, it was Vont saw Dracula yesterday. Probably another reboot. But but but we're not going to talk about that. But there's way too much other stuff to talk about on the dirt. Where do we even begin. Let's start with the Super Bowl. The Seahawks beat the Patriots in Super Bowl sixty twenty nine, two thirteen.
Speaker 1: We'll do it. Seattle rains above them all in the NFL.
Speaker 5: The Seahawks Super Bowl chickins for the second time.
Speaker 1: Charlie Pooth sang the national anthem. Wish.
Speaker 2: I really didn't know that he was going to be the one who sang the national anthem. And he sang it on a keyboard. It was kind of like, Okay, that's kind of cool. I love Charlie Pooth. He went to Berkeley College of Music. My son went to Berkeley College of Music. Of course, one is Charlie Pooth and one is my son. Yeah, were they best friends? They were in the same dorm floor at the same time. No, no, no, no, no, no. Charlie Pooth is probably maybe ten years old. Here's a little bit of Charlie Pooth. And then of course we got to like devote a whole section to bad Bunny during halftime, which was a friend of mine's life.
Speaker 1: Was like bad Money.
Speaker 2: I don't know, And I said, name somebody that should have been a better choice at the super Bowl, and he couldn't name anybody.
Speaker 1: It's like def.
Speaker 2: Leppard, Shut up, try try again, name a better choice than Bad Bunny, bar Rolling Stones. I said, most of them are dead. Most of them are dead. Name name one more.
Speaker 1: Mar shut up. So we'll cover a little bit of bad Bunny too well.
Speaker 6: Keeping on with the Super Bowl, there obviously were tons of funny commercials. I think one of my favorites was the Instacart one with Benson Boone and Ben Stiller.
Speaker 5: Did you guys see that one?
Speaker 1: I did? It was it was a little yeah, I go ahead.
Speaker 6: I think then Stiller played like one of his characters. And you can correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe the Dodgeball one. I believe like what he plays in Dodgeball.
Speaker 1: I agree, yeah, it was a character, but I.
Speaker 5: Thought that that was pretty funny.
Speaker 6: And then we do have audio of the Backstreet Boys one for T Mobile where they sing tell me.
Speaker 1: Why oh Yes. I did love that one.
Speaker 2: Yes Chris names you get a facelip. I was like, okay, that's my favorite. But then I saw the lais Potato chip one.
Speaker 5: With Sabrina or Springles.
Speaker 2: There was one earlier in the game where the old man he's like, well, it's time to turn over the farm to you, and he's like, owns a potato farm, and he flashes back to when his little girl was little and they would plant potatoes and pick potatoes, and you know, you dig potatoes because we grew potatoes when I was a kid. You put a potato in the ground and then it sprouts and you dig them. They don't pick them off of vine Bailey. And then so they flash back and it's like he turns the keys to the lazed potato truck over to his daughter, and I thought that was very sweet.
Speaker 1: That was my favorite until they saw the Backyard Boys.
Speaker 4: See I like all of the like sweet ones versus the funny ones, because there was also one where this little boy he was like coaching his stuffed animals, and yes, it kept like cutting to him getting coached by his like football coach and like whatever the little league version of football is for kids, and it was just like coach. I thought that was him grown, like he became a coach. No, and then it would be like coaches matter, and I was like they do.
Speaker 1: I saw that one too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, I like the ones that touched me in a way. Okay, this one I also really liked. This was called good Will Duncan and it had it was truly star studded.
Speaker 1: It was a bunch of different like, yeah, hey, Will, did you arrange the munchkins in the Fibonacci sequence? I got a genius worker from me. It was such a genius. Then White he put ice in his coffee. There, come on, shocky, I'm just Will hunting. I'm not a genius.
Speaker 4: So this George Costanza and Joey Tribiani and a million other people were in that one.
Speaker 1: And then Alfonso Roberto was in there, and I think.
Speaker 4: And Ted Danson was Danson wig on.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was very confused because Matt LeBlanc looked like he had an age like he maybe a little like Chubby are in the face, but he looked exactly like Jolter.
Speaker 5: On it for sure, though they put the Paris filter on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we cover some Bad Bunny one thing that I was excited about.
Speaker 1: We'll play his song in a second.
Speaker 3: But you know the wedding that happened during his performance, apparently that was a real wedding.
Speaker 1: I knew it was.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you how I knew it was because when they said I do, the guy got this giant smile on his face that it's like, you don't smile like that if for a fake wedding. Sure this was a So I guess what had happened was this couple it invited Bad Bunny to come to their wedding, you know, and he's like, look, I'm Bad Bunny. I got stuff to do, you know what I mean. So he said, I got a backup prize for you. How about you get married during my show on the Super Bowl. And so that was real.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine your wedding photos are during Bad Bunnies halftime show. I'm about to use that tactic, get to get Bruno.
Speaker 1: Mars at my wedding. Yeah, but here's a bad bunny performing tweet twee. It was so good.
Speaker 4: I thought all the dancers during his whole show were so phenomenal.
Speaker 1: I like, the dancing was amazing.
Speaker 3: The set really felt like I mean, I've never been, but it felt like you were transported to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: Okay, the tall grass. Did you know there are people in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there were people standing in grass costumes.
Speaker 1: I saw one thing.
Speaker 4: No, it was not I saw people like coming out to set up for it, and it's just these like running tall grasses and I was like, wait a second.
Speaker 1: Those are people. I really did not see that. I put that on my resume.
Speaker 2: I cracked up at the at the jewelry stand, the shady jewelry standing where it runs bying guys trying to sell them a watch and bad bunnies like, eh, I'm gonna pass on that one.
Speaker 3: Or there's another part where he wakes up a kid that's sitting on a chair, and that was a nod to just there's always a little kid that falls asleep in any Hispanic party. That happened, So that was literally just a nod to the true culture of Puerto Rican Hispanic gunning.
Speaker 2: All right, well let's move on to the Olympics. Lindsay Vaughan is out of the running. She was actually metavacted. She crashed. She's forty one years old. She was trying to make a big comeback and she crashed during one of her runs. Crashed hard and didn't get up and walk away from it, so they metavacked her out.
Speaker 1: So I saw that, like.
Speaker 4: Right at the beginning of the day on Sunday.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, oh no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So not a good any of the Olympics for Lindsay Vaughn.
Speaker 6: Well, just some local reporting here in Saint Louis Park. Yesterday, I was leaving to go get a coffee and I was redirected a bunch of different ways because there was a crazy house fire.
Speaker 5: Near where I live.
Speaker 6: And after like looking online and I was texting Dave about it because I was like, man, this like feels like it might be more than just a house fire. I don't know, it felt very weird, but like ten different fire departments had to come and tame it at the yesterday morning at like seven am, and unfortunately one person has passed and I don't personally know those people. But I have walked past that house quite a few times, and I think it was like a father and like an adult son that lived there. So it's kind of sad, but it also just like, man, the neighborhood gossip of everyone. I've never seen so many people out walking in my neighborhood in my life.
Speaker 5: Of course, everyone was walking past, and I'm not gonna lie. I did two.
Speaker 6: Anytime I had to drive, I went to drive pass that way, which was not in the direction of anything I needed to go. Yeah, but it was like, yeah, it was kind of crazy in my neighborhood. Yesterday, my computer just restarted.
Speaker 1: You'll, oh, that's right.
Speaker 2: We're not done with dirt right now, so we're gonna get right into vass. Who is here to stir the pot? What do you got on your mind today?
Speaker 3: Von most overrated fruits. There's two pear and a plum. Nobody really actually likes those. Yeah, No, plum plums I don't think tastes good.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Pears nothing that I've ever tasted.
Speaker 2: Pear, Oh, a juicy pear that runs down your chin and run down your hands, dripping off your elbow.
Speaker 1: Plums a little bit sweeter, but pears.
Speaker 4: No. Last week, when you first said this, you also included peachy.
Speaker 1: I thought about it. Yea, why'd you walk back on that one?
Speaker 3: Because peach is okay. I could do like a like a mango peach flavored. The peach rings those are good, candy, those are good. That is that artificial peach?
Speaker 5: Ye it's pretty artificial.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I'll throw pieces in there too. Any fruit that a pea is just bad, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: I love pears. I have one for breakfast lunch today.
Speaker 3: When I used to work at Rita's, the Italian ice spot, people would ask for juicy pear ice.
Speaker 1: And I'd be like, that's not good. You don't want no juicy.
Speaker 3: You want something that's delicious, that has flavor, like mango or like a cherry.
Speaker 1: See. I think mangoes over rated in my humble opinion. So that's a mango. Is that like an orange?
Speaker 4: They're like, well, they're orange in color, but there they have more of a consistency of like a candle lope, but they have a different citrus.
Speaker 5: They're definitely not like citrus like an orange.
Speaker 2: I say the green melon is the overrated fare you go, you is what it is you are doing, like a fruit Like you go to like a buffet kind of a thing, and they usually have Oh look, there's some strawberries, there's some grapes, there's some watermelon, there's some candleope, and then there's god awful green melon which is way too firm, there's no flavor. I always throw those away.
Speaker 4: I would pick pears and plot over a honeydew any day, back.
Speaker 3: In the day when they still had Chinese buffets that you go sit in and eat. Oh they still have them, but like honeydews and cantalopes were definitely the fruits that just sat there because nobody wanted.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants those, definitely, why would you want that? Chinese? The best ones are blackberries and raspberries. Period.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, I hate so many of those. Yesterday we had a little gallantines and I was just like, so good.
Speaker 7: That's what you had at your gallantines was fruit? Well, we had fruit, and we had like cinnamon rolls. It was gallantine. What where's the wings of the peaches? He's never been a gallantine, that is true. I've never been a gallon.
Speaker 2: We will never be invited, all right, thank you Ivantage time for the Monday Morning dance.
Speaker 1: Party on kd WB.
Speaker 2: Coming up next hour on Katie would be for Valentine's Day, which is this Saturday, Saturday, Yes, Saturday Saturday. We got a beautiful pair of diamond study ear rings, one carrot each that's like a door knob per ear from Wedding Day Diamonds. You can win it for or your sweetheart or win it for yourself. We're gonna play a brand new game we've never played before on the Dave Ryan Show is coming up in a few minutes. Itx kind of fun. We'll do that coming up on KDWB. Let us know if there's anything that you need that you want to comment on, talk about, ask for birthday, shout out, anything like that, send it to KDWB one. That's a text message short code KDWB one