Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five, it's six fifty five, five and.
Speaker 2: Six fifty five, joh five and six fifty five.
Speaker 1: No, all right, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: People are wanting to know on my Instagram, my followers on Instagram, why Kevin's flipping them off? All right, Jacqueline's coming for seven today. Hi, Jacqueline, Good morning everyone, Good morning. Has there been a morning so far that you've been worried that you were going to get knocked off? When I commented it's like people only get one or two, I think the questions must be extremely hard because it really hasn't been a lot happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's very anxious, ridden but it's fun.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, though, we've had a couple of people that got the dumb drops because they didn't do very good. But Tommy's not going to be one of them today. Tommy is from McComb. He's a repair technician. He fixes roofs. What's going on, Tommy? How you doing, buddy? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Fantastic? Tommy? Say hi to Jacqueline. Tommy, how you feeling this morning?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Tired? Yeah, I'm a little tired, but I'm all right.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's get it man, all right, We're gonna lock up Jacqueline in a soundproof area and then let's begin this contest.
Speaker 1: Five pop culture trivia questions.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets the most right wins tie always goes to the champion.
Speaker 1: Question number one.
Speaker 2: Tommy Cardi B and her on and off again NFL playing boyfriend were spotted having an argument outside of gas station yesterday.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Fun Diggs? Question number two.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to turn his volume all the way up because he's a little light. Question number two. It's Mark Zuckerberg's birthday today. We were just talking about him. What's what famous tech company does he own?
Speaker 1: Facebook? Question number three.
Speaker 2: M and M was sitting courtside at the Detroit Pistons game last night with this in the club rapper.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Three seconds? Three? Uh trick? Question number four.
Speaker 2: The NFL is adding a Thanksgiving Eve game to their schedule next season?
Speaker 1: True or false?
Speaker 2: The Detroit Lions always play on Thanksgiving Day?
Speaker 1: True? And question number five.
Speaker 2: This Lizzie McGuire star is sizzling on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 2: Let's bring back the champ Jacqueline to see how she does?
Speaker 1: You did you did? You got four?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Still don't say which one it is. He's killing itself right now? He got he got four? Right?
Speaker 2: Almost got five? Let's see how you do, Jacqueline? You ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Cardi B and her on again, off again NFL playing boyfriend were bot it having an argument outside of gas station yesterday?
Speaker 1: Who is he the fond? Yes? What do they do? Are they where they chief? There's a story. Yeah, it's funny too.
Speaker 2: Question number two, it's Mark Zuckerberg's birthday today. What famous tech company does he own?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's matter of Facebook.
Speaker 2: Question number three, this is the only question that Tommy missed. Eminem was sitting courtside at the Detroit Pistons game last night with this in the club rapper, what's his name?
Speaker 1: Your week to two? Duck Club? Not the club. I said Duck Club, but I said in dug Club. Okay.
Speaker 2: Question number four. Just gotta miss these next two questions to make you a champion?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Question number four?
Speaker 2: Or the NFL is adding a Thanksgiving Eve game to their schedule next season?
Speaker 1: True or false?
Speaker 2: The Detroit Lions always play on Thanksgiving Day, Yes, yeah, and a perfect score if you get this one. This Lizzie McGuire star is sizzling on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Hilary Jenna?
Speaker 2: Perfect score, nothing to worry about for you.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to you, Jacqueline. We're going to talk to you tomorrow morning again.
Speaker 2: Actually, we're gonna be live tomorrow morning too, broadcasting live in West Bloomfield, Michigan, if you know where that place is, and we're going to be loving on our friends from the Caldean community. They have a brand new Caldean what is it community Center?
Speaker 1: I think it's called chamber.
Speaker 2: Well, the Keldyan Chamber of Commerce puts it all together, but I think it's the Keldean Community Center.
Speaker 1: Is foundation? What's that? What are you saying? Keldean Community Foundation.
Speaker 2: The Kaldean Community Foundation. So we're loving, loving, loving on those guys, because you know what month of May is.
Speaker 1: What is it? It's Caldean Month or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and ford to a lot of back in the days featuring a lot of Kaldean stuff. Tomorrow or nowhere. Okay, you're going to do the whole month for May.
Speaker 1: And foster here for show. Send me some sub leadia. We're fourteen days in already. I don't think I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Told me all right, hang on one second, Tommy, we're going to set you up with a gift card to go to checkers.
Speaker 1: Have a fantastic time. It's the five or six or to five. It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five