Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning show. It's good to have you guys here with us. Wore the roses coming up this morning on the show, she thinks that her husband is cheating with their babysitter, and this morning on the War of the Roses, we make a phone call to see where he's going to send a dozen free roses here that at seven forty. The prizes are great Piston's tickets in moments with the back in the day. Then we will have Bruno Mars tickets. We will follow that up with a trip to Florida in an hour and a half when we do that at seven thirty, and then the last two tickets asap Rocky tickets before they go on sale at ten am this morning. That's at a thirty, and then at nine thirty we will get back to giving away some Cardi B tickets and give you a chance to see Cardi B.
Speaker 2: All right, Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Shannon spent her day yesterday going to a store that she says took her forever to check out, not because there was a ton of people there, because they literally had one person that was worth they had.
Speaker 3: They had three three people working, but still if you go to home Goods in the in the primetime of the weekend, you know that you are gonna get cozy in that line and you are gonna wait like you're waiting at least thirty to forty minutes. Yeah, I mean the line, the line reps around the store.
Speaker 4: And that was the case for me.
Speaker 3: There were probably about I would say, forty forty five people in front of me, so I knew I was going to be there for a little while their sale. No, it's always like this on the weekends.
Speaker 1: I always I always feel like this. If you go to a store and there is more than five people or five checkouts in a line, you have to open up more locations. Now, if you only have three people working the all three of them should be on like nobody needs the bag. Everybody needs to just go and grab a line.
Speaker 4: I think just nobody.
Speaker 3: Like this is how it's been at a lot of places that I've gone to recently, where there I think they're so severely understaffed that.
Speaker 1: They're crying still though they have three people, why don't they just have like the three just work the cash That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: There were three cashiers, three cash registers open like eight.
Speaker 2: I thought you said there was just one. Okay, do they have a self check out?
Speaker 4: No, they don't have self check out there. I wish they did. And you never really know how long it's going to take. And also by the time you take.
Speaker 3: Your time going through the store, you have all these treasures in your hand. You're not going to put them back, So you weigh it out in your head. Do I want to wait an hour or do I want to put all this back? I'm like, no, I'm going to wait, and I shop as I go through the line as well, because they have great things up, you know, as you're waiting in line.
Speaker 4: So I had just gotten into the back of the line.
Speaker 3: I knew I was going to be there for a minute, and all of a sudden, I want to know what you guys, what you think the right thing to do. Here was a really young mom, I would say she was maybe in her mid twenties, comes up and goes to get in line behind me, and she's got a freshy, still wrinkly baby, that's how little it was still strap to her chest. And she had a single greeting card in her hand, and she was like, oh, I'm on my way to a baby shower. I totally forgot the card, and I'm thinking, you're not going to make it in time for the baby shower in this line. So the woman in front of me said, just go up to the front. Tell the cash here you have a card. You should not be waiting in this line with a newborn baby. And she was like, really, do you think it would be okay? And we're like, yes, just go. So I see her leave. She goes up toward the front. There's so many people. I can't see if it was a cash here who said this, or somebody at the front of the line. But I heard somebody say you need to go to the back of the line.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait was a was the person that worked there?
Speaker 4: That's what I said. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't see because there were so I mean, truly, there were so many people on the line curves like this all the way around. So she comes back and her face is bright red, and so myself and the lady in front of me were like, just you know, get in front of us. We still waited, I mean a good forty five minutes. But I thought, I feel like, when you have one thing, you've got a freshy baby, you should be you're gonna take thirty seconds to check out and just let her this poor mom, new mom go. And apparently some people in the front or the cashier did not agree with that.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's a few people that you can allow to go in front of you. Fresh babies. That's a given, yes, you know what I mean. Like that'll get you into Heaven, that's a given.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: I think handicap people as long as they don't have a lot of items, Okay, okay, they show.
Speaker 4: Their hands in a scooter or what what is it?
Speaker 5: What if I have an emotional handicap, I can't see that. I got to be able to. You got to see it, okay.
Speaker 2: Or like if.
Speaker 5: Again, if you have one or two items and everybody else has a bunch of eyes, I say.
Speaker 4: Very very very very very old people too.
Speaker 1: Regular people with one or two items, unless they're you know, hot, they've got to wait. If they've got a baby that's still got like fresh skin, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Uh you know maybe that, Yeah, that's the thing. One or two items that's not gonna hold up anybody. If I keep letting everybody with one or two items go. Guess where I'm gonna be that part the back of the line. Not everybody though, but you can let one person go.
Speaker 4: How do you decide one item and new baby? I was like, you go to the front.
Speaker 2: What do you do? What do you do if they have to price check the one or two?
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna be pissed, because that's that's called you're having a bad day. You're gonna hear you are not gonna have a good day real quick? Do you think that that lady gets the park in the expected mother parking even though she just had the baby. I always think thought to myself, I think they should have not just expect expected mother should have to walk. It's the ones that have the bran new babies that should get the parking up front because it's a pain of the ask getting their kids out of the car.
Speaker 4: Change them now.
Speaker 3: Really, I think it's like I saw one the other day and they didn't say, yeah, I think it's a new mom parking or something.
Speaker 2: I I, uh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It had the stroller.
Speaker 2: What about new dads? I love that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right when you get because you your shooters are down right, like you don't have a what you don't have what do you call it when you can't have kids anymore?
Speaker 2: From a man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna just say yeah, I was gonna say circumstances when you have a vasectomy, Like you're like you're out of commission for a minute, right, Like that's a painful procedure. He needs to have him heal. I asked them, they're off. I checked him, They're done. You need like a vasectomy? Parking spot. What's up, Christy?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 5: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: We're doing okay.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the person that screamed out that this new mom needs to go to the back of the line.
Speaker 6: I mean, I do I agree with Shannon. I do think that she should have just gone and she would have been down. But I'm also wondering probably she could have gone to the Dollar Store or CBS or Walgreens for just a car.
Speaker 1: That was wrong. As for a car, I wouldn't even.
Speaker 2: Think of that. You do good cards? Do have great cards? Yeah? I agree. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm going to tell you something, Uh, the the go to CVS and get your cards and then go to the self checkout to check out, and then it says clerk needs to come over and fix your thing.
Speaker 2: It pisses me off.
Speaker 1: I sat there literally like this lady thought I was going to get out of there in two seconds. And the lady was only one person working the line had to go through and help somebody that had receipt that was as long. Although that doesn't make sense because they all have receipts like that, but she had like a crazy amount of stuff. So that pisses me off when that happens. Amy, what's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 5: How are you guys?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 2: We're doing good? Would you want to say so? I agree that they probably could have.
Speaker 3: Just let her go to the front.
Speaker 6: They didn't need to be rude, but like you also knew what you were getting yourself into going home.
Speaker 4: Good you understand this.
Speaker 2: Go to CVS, I get it, hold to get it. Yeah, that last collar said the sacond are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm not thinking, Hey, let me run to Marshalls.
Speaker 5: I gotta grab a birthday Hey.
Speaker 6: You understand this.
Speaker 3: I'm going the fifty minute lines and you're like, yep, I'm still sitting.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do it because I got great stuff in my hands.
Speaker 2: Amy, I don't want to.
Speaker 6: That's why you go to Marshalls. You go for the great stuff and you know you're going to add seventeen dog toys to your car when you're in line.
Speaker 4: Going through the registre, a tissue paper and a candle or two.
Speaker 1: Amy, I got to ask this question, why is it that Home Goods is still in business but Bed Bath and Beyond and all the other stories that were the originators of the stuff are out of business because.
Speaker 4: It's so it's apples and oranges.
Speaker 2: Why so, yeah, totally. What's the difference between home Goods? You can really so it's the closing homes and you.
Speaker 6: Don't have like a reason to go.
Speaker 2: You just have to let Home Goods speak see you.
Speaker 1: So home Goods has got everything and including things that speak to you. But Bed Bath and Beyond had what it had bed Bath and Beyond.
Speaker 6: Toilet trees, towels, ugly and comforters really okay, appliances and big things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so exciting even a good mental health day, you go, get yourself a coffee, You walk.
Speaker 5: The aisles of dj I really feeling.
Speaker 4: Frisky, am go to Target.
Speaker 1: I might do that rank your favorite stores then, because Shannon always talks about home goods.
Speaker 2: She's got that, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Especially the one in Rochester, top.
Speaker 2: Tier okay, and what else?
Speaker 3: J Max?
Speaker 4: Alright, target Airy, They're just so good. You just gotta have a little day to yourself sometimes.
Speaker 1: But an a girl, I'll go with you.
Speaker 2: Let's go, you said, Rochester my thing.
Speaker 1: I hate those I hate fighting the parking lots, I hate like I hate the strip malls.
Speaker 2: You know, I hate that stuff.
Speaker 3: I just got to pack your patients.
Speaker 6: You know, you can't nothing bother you on those days.
Speaker 4: When you're itching for a You you don't care how far are you walking to that store.
Speaker 1: I just hate the I gotta find a parking spot thing. I spent the other day thirty minutes trying to find a close parking spot. Thirty minutes close Jo, No, no, it's too cold and it's too scary walking in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: I have to thank you for cal We'll talk to you later. My guys love you too. What's up, Lauren? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say I literally just found out I'm pregnant. Congratulations, congratulations, thank you. I also have a fifteen month old. Okay, so you better believe I have been parking and expecting mother's parking, even though I'm like.
Speaker 2: You deserve one day. You know what you better interesting? What time is expected mother's
Speaker 3: Park There are two lines on that is that it you have to bring the stick though with you