Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville, Come on in.
Speaker 2: I like the Alaskan Pipeline.
Speaker 1: Morning lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 1: I woke up yesterday morning with us three of us to start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida. Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one.
Speaker 3: We just grabbed every key demogram super duper.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Fight a gont okay, Yes boy, that is good news.
Speaker 5: It is the sixteenth day of April twenty twenty six. Good morning, everybody, and welcome to the parch of morning show on a lovely Thursday morning. Here we are ben Lever almost to the NFL draft. The playoffs are starting. We had lots going on and lots to cover. I don't know why we would wait. We shouldn't. Here's Lynn Koplitz, so comedy on a Thursday morning. Gonna be a great day. So come on in.
Speaker 1: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 6: I'm really getting Oh I used to I used to be. You said, oh, oh you're so young and sad.
Speaker 1: Look at you.
Speaker 4: She's so sweet and beautiful.
Speaker 6: How old are you twenty seven. Are you giggled because you're at the end of young?
Speaker 4: It's so sad at the end of young. Are you white?
Speaker 3: You're white?
Speaker 4: Girl? Tell let me tell you why.
Speaker 6: Because white women we age like bananas. Because you're a little green banana. Till you're in your thirties, you're a green banana. Anything is possible. Then in your thirties, you're right. That's why boys listen to Auntie Lynn. If you're dating a woman in her thirties, a white woman, and you feel like she's trying to trap you, that's because that is trying to trap you.
Speaker 4: She knows she's right. You got to peel a banana.
Speaker 6: We gotta go, now, go before there's a bruise.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen a bruise banana? For as long as it takes us to ripe, and we rot that fast.
Speaker 1: Once there's a bruise on the.
Speaker 4: Banana, what do you have? You have like three days before.
Speaker 6: It's not even recognizable. People who walk in by the kitchen. What's on top of the refrigerator. The dog keeps barking at it.
Speaker 4: It don't look right.
Speaker 1: The freaks sleeping side is sweet and I agree it is on your side.
Speaker 5: You hear the distance under this line in your stride. Take it to the top, Cory.
Speaker 1: It's not the same without Tommy though, right, it's just not the same.
Speaker 5: About Tommy anymore. He didn't like us. That's we didn't come to this party.
Speaker 1: He didn't come to this party. And man, he's in New York City, he says, doesn't want to be a part of the show on Friday or on Thursdays anymore. I'd rather be in New York City.
Speaker 5: I don't blame him, jamshoesn't want to be a part of the shelves.
Speaker 1: Everybody hates us. Sauce states us.
Speaker 7: I don't hate you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: You've got it?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 5: You know what he's been doing? You know what he's been doing.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's got a little known thing. It's called chlamydia of the throat.
Speaker 1: I do not have yes, you do.
Speaker 5: I can tell.
Speaker 1: Man, everything's falling apart. Look, so the Timberwolves are in the postseason starting Saturday, and Be cares and Max Max shatters his jaw in a thousand pieces?
Speaker 5: Should do be?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 1: He can't talk?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You can't talk? So that's nice timing. This is your week. It's NFL Draft week. You can't talk, cannot Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Great for radio? Why what do you want me to do? Jesus?
Speaker 5: I want you to take better care of yourself?
Speaker 2: I tried to.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sounds like it was a you're old and crying?
Speaker 5: Can you is radio? Is sign language good on the radio?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. And I don't remember any of it.
Speaker 5: And what's his name?
Speaker 1: Back here? Is?
Speaker 5: Zach's going to Vegas for seven weeks? No, Dallas for seven weeks?
Speaker 1: What are you going to Dallas?
Speaker 5: Yeah, lucky, uh tomorrow and he's gonna be gone till I believe Tuesday, June.
Speaker 7: What's in Dallas?
Speaker 1: What's in Dallas?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: What's he going there for? What do you think he's going to do? You remember?
Speaker 5: What's do you know what station you're on? Tom Bernard's dead, uncle.
Speaker 1: That's what you sound like.
Speaker 5: That's what you sound like, tucking from a casket.
Speaker 1: Zach's going to Dallas for racing.
Speaker 5: Racing, He's going for racing. That's right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's gonna be a long show.
Speaker 7: I got it, I got it.
Speaker 1: He got a job, trim and grassy knolls.
Speaker 8: Oh man, Well, good for Zacho. I need to do that. Actually, thanks for the reminder.
Speaker 5: You welcome trim that grassy knoll before I go to the Big d. Yeah, it looks like it's just me and U Core oh Man, maybe maybe liber but liber might come in. Sounded like the grim Reaper as well.
Speaker 3: Saw.
Speaker 1: So who do you think they're gonna take it? Eighteen next Thursday?
Speaker 7: Gerrod McCoy, Tamad McCoy, the Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Quarterback anything else? Dad?
Speaker 7: I think you'd be a great player.
Speaker 5: Do you want Do you want? I have my stuff? Do you want to? Will you take a It's a black loss and just for singers, it'll help you throw?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 7: Is he messing with me?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? What was I gonna do? Tell you? I can't talk and not show up. I love being here.
Speaker 1: I think we should all do this together. My days are limited.
Speaker 5: I think we should all do see you should all.
Speaker 2: Talk like this Topper and arts day.
Speaker 1: Hey Cory, how was your day?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Was I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Just not?
Speaker 5: I forgot that this was radio and people don't like listening to dead people talk.
Speaker 2: Why is that going to Dallas?
Speaker 1: I forgot sorry, man has heard my voice. I can't do that. Talk normal?
Speaker 5: Hello, near mind?
Speaker 1: Hey, the twins lost? You excited about that? No? I want them to keep winning. I don't buy that for a second. I don't think I have him with me. How many vitamin waters do you have?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It's working too, it's not, but I don't want to not be.
Speaker 1: I can go home, go full home.
Speaker 3: Sounds like you already did. Finally, it does sound like I died. It started to happen last night. What did I'm losing my boys?
Speaker 1: Are you listening to your religion as well?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 1: Are you in a corner? You get the wrong bag? Dude?
Speaker 2: Sorry, son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: These things work like a charm.
Speaker 7: What are they called?
Speaker 1: I forget? But they're in a red box and they come from Denmark? And are they illegal? Probably in fourteen states? Son of a bit.
Speaker 2: I can't believe.
Speaker 1: I can't believe.
Speaker 5: I didn't drive the big Bees next to the van today. Those are the ones? Yeah vocals, Yeah, vocal zone, those are great. I have it in my other bag. I drove my car instead of my van today. Sorry you're screwed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorry, we all are. Sorry I'm letting you guys, don.
Speaker 5: Hey, Zach, Yeah, when you leave for Dallas for the next three months for what?
Speaker 8: For what?
Speaker 5: Do you have anything over there that is a lozenge type so we don't have to listen to him anymore? Do you have any cyclon?
Speaker 2: B Oh? What's that? I mean?
Speaker 8: I can run to Mexico and get some real good stuff if you want.
Speaker 1: You know, he hadn't shattered his John a thousand pieces. Max was going to go to Denver this weekend.
Speaker 3: He was for what basketball? I'm sorry, I forgot. I'm not smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you know why the people got on the artemist too?
Speaker 9: For what?
Speaker 1: To see the other side of the moon? Where'd they go?
Speaker 7: Bitch?
Speaker 3: The dark side of the moon? Man, I don't like letting you guys dout. You not showing up would be letting you guys in that blue.
Speaker 1: Bag over there. Cannabis? Oh well, those aren't working for a damn they are not.
Speaker 5: They're not.
Speaker 3: I took three of them this morning to try and get my voice back. It hasn't worked.
Speaker 5: What iful do you think waterboarding would work? I would enjudge for everybody. I like sitting in here with you guys, like I have.
Speaker 1: Friends you well no one on the planet loves you more than sauce.
Speaker 3: We learned that yesterday, I know, but I met that in a positive way differently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: It's okay. No, that looks good on you. That's another compliment he gave me yesterday.
Speaker 7: I did you.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a long show today. We're gonna get there. We're gonna get there. I can go home. We're gonna get there. I think you're doing great. Yeah, no, Tommy, Tommy's in New York City, Ben, I'll be here in like forty five minutes. Have you had the punk yet, the monster energy punk punch. I tried it. Yeah, I like this solid.
Speaker 5: I bet if I had if I gave old crypt keeper over there some of this.
Speaker 1: You did help him out. Yeah, we're getting old. No, the kids don't know that reference at all. What's the crypt what's the crypt keeper? Yeah? That dude just to freak me out many I was too young saying scare the crap out of me?
Speaker 7: Is he with like the big busty lady?
Speaker 1: No, Hey, Core, what's his name? Uh?
Speaker 5: Meets us?
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, you've got your new client.
Speaker 5: You got a spot for your new client, gonna represent them.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, no, I know. I know game day men's health, I know health. I know it's but it's about like helping you in the bedroom and helping you lose weight. It's not helping you loose talk like me, it's not. I'm sorry. I've let a lot of people down this week. I can't talk.
Speaker 5: That is the greatest gift you've ever given me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I thought so all day to day.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be great. I love you and lot. I've let a lot of people down.
Speaker 5: That's a T shirt we get.
Speaker 2: Well, you're right.
Speaker 5: We should have our own teacher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need our own birch story. A lot of people down this week. Just pep up and chuck shuck. You've been looking for Well, listen to this. I've let a lot of people down this week.
Speaker 5: Chat Gptita draw sauce as the crypt keeper and that'd be the picture underneath.
Speaker 1: I've let a lot of people down this week. With thirty seven Vitamin of Honors to his right and a bunch of worthless lozenges to his left, it's going nowhere for you, buddy. I don't know about vocal zone.
Speaker 5: Yeah it works real well, man, I got to tell you. That's my friend Cassie May, who sings with the Dillos with me. She introduced me to those things. They're great, they're great. They don't taste good. They're like black licorice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well it helps me not sound like this. I'll do it again.
Speaker 5: I'd be willing to suffocate you. You know, sound like that sounds like somebody tried to suffocate you with their.
Speaker 2: Thye Jesus, Yeah, that's that's where I've heard it.
Speaker 1: That's why I knew I heard this song before. Uh, sauce, you gotta you gotta you know, you gotta fight through it. Man, Jordan fought through a flu. Yeah right, yeah, but and he was a champion's getting.
Speaker 7: Losers?
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 3: All seriousness. Okay, we've seen how quickly this can be taken away from us.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, this week.
Speaker 7: I have no other skills. I have no work ethic.
Speaker 5: He considers this a skill.
Speaker 3: This isn't a skill, but it's it's rightful employment, and I appreciate it every day, So I will show up here.
Speaker 1: My god, you sound like Tom Bernard.
Speaker 7: Until I can't.
Speaker 1: But do you think the big wigs that I heard are going?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Power Trip's doing great. Cafean's doing great. You hear Meat Sauce lost his voice so he didn't come in on Thursday.
Speaker 4: He's gone.
Speaker 1: You think that you're that close to the edge. And if you don't show up today because your voice is out and you do radio, that's an hour. It's time for the Mike Musselam Memorial Walk.
Speaker 3: No, but I this is a we get to do this.
Speaker 5: That's right, baby, that's the thing. We get to We get to that.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 7: I will show up here as as long as I.
Speaker 1: Can today or in general, just in general, the concept of showing up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I'll be here. I don't know if i'll be here.
Speaker 1: But you're technically here right now. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I will show up here as I as I can't.
Speaker 1: So what do you want to talk about? We got three hours to fill. It's on your mind? What are you thinking about?
Speaker 7: Well, the draft is a week from today. I can't wait for that.
Speaker 5: Look, it's getting better.
Speaker 7: I'm still trying to figure out why Zach is going to Dallas.
Speaker 3: That was one of the dumbest things I've ever done in my life.
Speaker 1: I hope I got people down this week.
Speaker 5: I want that T shirt very badly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well Tina could do it.
Speaker 1: She's no longer here. Wait wait, we took pay cut.
Speaker 5: They stopped matching my four oh one k. In fact, they started taking money from my four oh one k.
Speaker 7: Well that's for a different reason.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, good boy, you're going to show up here as long as you can. You said that another time as well.
Speaker 3: I remember, yeah, correct, yeah, and you said to me, you're fine, you make eight bucks an hour.
Speaker 1: I go home.
Speaker 5: You said I can't show up there anymore.
Speaker 2: I got fired.
Speaker 1: All I can hear is a party in the background.
Speaker 5: I was like, you know what, let's just go to my house and look at these pictures on my phone.
Speaker 1: This is our future. I don't think that, but it sounds like you've.
Speaker 5: Already been working. Your new job.
Speaker 1: Was a terrifying laugh job of the there's something.
Speaker 2: To do with my size.
Speaker 10: Shark about the sauce.
Speaker 2: The sauce.
Speaker 5: Oh thanks sauce. I'm so glad you're sick man.
Speaker 2: Thank you well.
Speaker 7: And I thought Tommy would be here and he'd do most of the talkie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, big boy job in New York. Yeah, that's cool. I think I think it. I think it's for work. I don't think it's a personal trips like in New York. Do you think probably? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think he h. I think he really likes New York City. Yeah, I think it's a good dude scene. Can confirm he's in New York. Yeah, good dude scene, I would guess.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can imagine. Du I can't believe how much you sound like Tom Bernard right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would make fun of me too, though if I sounded like this.
Speaker 1: But I'll get there. Hey, at least you're here.
Speaker 3: Now. You know what. I don't have to worry about leaves in my gutters because I've gut her helmet from gutterhelmet mn dot com. If you want to hear spot about where you can get tip top in tip Top Health, listen through the break son of a bitch. I'm sorry Game Day Men's Health that I sound like this. I haven't represented you well this week.
Speaker 5: Have you gone there yet? It's like you got to make your first trip there. This is the before.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I can't go in there like this.
Speaker 5: No, you need to go in there like this and say please fix me like a like a straight up what I mean, tell your tell your balls off.
Speaker 1: Nobody pregnancymore. We got to stop the line.
Speaker 3: Brother, Why then you don't want humanity? You don't want to stop all the Lamberts.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he definitely wants to stop all the Lambers from getting pregnant.
Speaker 5: No one of them would like to help. No, I want to change up the line.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: You don't think you do.
Speaker 1: I don't think you want to pregnant?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: More of the Power Trip Morning Show after this, trust me stick through the break. This is the Power Trip Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 5: Welcome back. It's the pirateor Borning shirt. Saucy's over there hanging in there. Cory's over there avoiding the plague.
Speaker 1: Trying to Hey, you know how he just did a commercial for Game Day Men's Health. So he's got the website up. Yeah, and he was sitting in my seat while he was doing the spot. So then when he left, I sat down. The team at Game Day Men's Health across the Country is at the bottom of the website. There's like ten or twelve people that have their photos and their bios right. One of them is named Mark Rosen? Are you kidding me? Mark Rosen is the co owner and clinical director at Game day Palm Beach Gardens. There he is Mark Rosen, not that Mark Rosen, but a different one. Is that one going to Italy? I don't think this one is the other one is?
Speaker 7: How do you know that herb rumors.
Speaker 1: The private tour of the Vatican. Somebody forward me a friend.
Speaker 5: My friend Beth sent me an obituary for a Christopher James Hockey from like Roseville who passed away this week.
Speaker 1: Geez, I know spelled the same way. Yeah, I'm kidding.
Speaker 5: I again, I have never I don't know any Hockey's that I'm not related to. I don't think I've ever met one that I'm not related to. And this person lives in the Twin Cities and must have just had the worst time telling people, no, I'm not the guy who talks about how small a Wiener is on the right.
Speaker 1: Different one, Yeah, brilliant Sauce James on Twitter says Meat Sauce is doing an amazing RFK impression this morning.
Speaker 7: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can you say something like there's micro chips in the vaccine?
Speaker 5: Will you do me a different favor as well? Will you do a JFKM personation later?
Speaker 2: That's why I'm going to Dallas.
Speaker 7: I knew it.
Speaker 1: Why, Hey, hey, can you say the sentence? Did you hear I cut off a raccoons penis?
Speaker 7: He said that?
Speaker 1: Try it once.
Speaker 3: Hey, did you hear I cut off a raccoons penis?
Speaker 1: That's kind of crazy, amazing, that's really good. That's a great great. Oh dude, you got to stand up in two nights. Oh man, you got to hustle up and get that voice situated. Otherwise that's not going to work.
Speaker 2: No, it's not going to work.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 7: It might be over for me.
Speaker 1: Flop sweat and tears. You're gonna be flop sweating. Speak of that. Sydney Sweeney, Jesus, do you watch you four?
Speaker 3: He or not?
Speaker 1: Just our name?
Speaker 5: Oh, she's on a Gene Shorts ad for American Eagle.
Speaker 1: Yeah those are back? Are they?
Speaker 3: Can? You know?
Speaker 1: I just mean the ads are back. Remember that was the big controversy like a year or so ago about how say Sweeney has good jeans and everybody got mad. Yeah I like that though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like those jeans. Also, right, I ain't gonna lie. I'd like to see her topless.
Speaker 1: Well, watch you forty. It's pretty consistent. I haven't seen an episode, but yep, the people love it really, zach you like it?
Speaker 8: Season three is setting up to be a really good season for those I want to see her topless, so oh subscribing?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she is an OnlyFans creator this season.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's what she's gonna want to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't blame her.
Speaker 5: Man, you gotta make that sweet money.
Speaker 1: Did you see who in real life?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: He's joining only fans? Yeah this is maybe a generational name, but for those of us in our forties and beyond, Shannon Elizabeth from American Pie says she's joining only fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, hell yeah, thanks RFK, You're welcome. Corlos. Wow, now I can't not hear it. That's okay, as long as you can hear me.
Speaker 1: Can you say my wife was great on Curb Your Enthusiasm?
Speaker 7: My wife was great on Curb your Enthusiasm.
Speaker 1: A dead ringer. It's your best impression of all time?
Speaker 7: Thanks Daddy.
Speaker 5: I about Sydney Sweeney's cool?
Speaker 1: Is this fun of your own?
Speaker 3: Can I ask a question I've only seemed like a half episode of Euphoria? Is she a good actress?
Speaker 1: Or is she Zachary?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think so he's she can be depressed and sad like everybody else in that show has to be pretty good.
Speaker 5: So she was pretty good on that one season, that one thing where the Good Islands and everybody's been.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah mmm, so you admit it.
Speaker 3: I have a TV show recommendation for you, guys.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 7: Go ahead? I would be honored. Big Mistakes. It's half hour. It's really good. It's a dark comedy.
Speaker 5: Is this doc lantern about you and your brother? Done by your dad?
Speaker 7: Oh? I think he's proud of my brother.
Speaker 1: M that can't be right. What is Big Mistakes on?
Speaker 5: I think you need to watch the documentary?
Speaker 7: Netflix?
Speaker 1: Netflix, Netflix, So say it again? Though I was so caught up in your your voice, I wasn't even really listening. Big Mistakes is what?
Speaker 3: Now? It's Dan Levy's new show. It's really really, really good. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I watched the first two episodes.
Speaker 1: It is really good. It's fun.
Speaker 5: I'm confused, and I like the girl who plays his sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bad.
Speaker 5: One, not the no, not the good one.
Speaker 1: The other one sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah she sucks.
Speaker 3: Just wait though, yeah, the twist it took last night, I'm like, wait, what oh good. Yeah, it's very good. It sets up perfectly for a second season. Good and he's great. I love Dan Levy.
Speaker 5: I like the character he's playing. That's interesting. Yeah, what's your name, Corey. It's good.
Speaker 3: You'd like it, Yeah, you would like it. It's like twenty five minutes to thirty five minutes, very binge able.
Speaker 1: It's too busy. Watching The Boys episode three last night. Yeah, I heard your brother just.
Speaker 7: A mess that a different kind.
Speaker 1: Well that's good, yeah, just carnage. Yeah. I never even heard of this show, Big Mistakes, so it just came out.
Speaker 5: It's like this week, I think. Yeah, hmm, yeah, looks it's it's for good. I like that guy.
Speaker 1: I've never seen s Creek either, So you never saw have you really?
Speaker 7: No, you really not.
Speaker 1: I've just not seen much of a I've always felt like he's funny when I see him interviews and stuff. Though it seems like a funny dude.
Speaker 3: S Creak is one of the greatest shows of all time. And your guy and now my guy Paul Charchion would agree, and now you're a guy. Yeah, he loves me. He sent me a very nice text messages.
Speaker 1: Did he really Yeah?
Speaker 3: He texted me a picture of Annie End's pretzels and said, these reminded me of you.
Speaker 1: That you reminded him of me, try to text me he.
Speaker 3: May have, and then realized, like Paul's has a very low self esteem, so I can't say I'm at the text scory.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good call. He sent me a picture of his genitals. Right, did it remind him.
Speaker 5: Of he said? Have you ever seen a sore like this?
Speaker 7: I thought, he said, I thought, maybe you'd know.
Speaker 5: That's what he said. I only know one person who said.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you guys know? Do you guys have a visceral kind of physical reaction? When I say, like, do you remember what your childhood home smells like? Yeah? Like it just like you know, everybody's home, I thought, I think, is it just me? When when we were growing up, homes had a more distinct smell than they do now. I wonder why that is? Homes? Yes, you know what I'm saying. I feel like most homes now smell pretty similar and clean and normal, But back in the day, everybody had a weird smell. The second you walked into your buddy's house, you'd be like, yep, this is so and so's house. You can smell it, like if you had been blind, you'd be able to tell.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm being very serious. Right now, I'm trying to remember the last time I was in someone else's home. I'm not kidding you. Yeah, not yesterday at all. No, not the day before that. I can't remember the last time I was. Maybe Saturday.
Speaker 1: That's relatively recently. Yeah, I haven't been in anybody else's house since these Sure.
Speaker 7: Make it out of the entry.
Speaker 5: Waight, Nope, I'm still in there.
Speaker 2: What I like.
Speaker 1: Before we completely lose track and get depressed that we don't go to other people's houses.
Speaker 5: That's just that's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, But the only reason I bring it up is I can't not think of Vegas. That the Annieans smell in the airport when you walk by it. That's part of my like physical reaction to Vegas. When I hear the words Las Vegas, I can smell the Antians pressle at that freaking stop right at the top of the escalators. Right, it's like, let's go, yeah, right by gate what D fifty? Everything is possible?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there, it is, like Sam Spreewall says, everything's possible.
Speaker 1: Sam Spreewallo.
Speaker 2: Dying owl over there.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that was biz Marquis's last song.
Speaker 2: Boo, I'm down on my knee.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Now I want pretzels. Yeah, and I want to go to ve guess. Hey, Uh, the Anians drive through. That's in what is it Roseville? Or it's on the south side of the city, is correct? Yes, I say you Burnsville, Roseville not Roseville. Is it Burnsville? Somebody's get it on the south side either way? Is that working? I don't know because it wasn't. Uh, you know, there aren't a ton of those. I don't think nationally the Anians drive through. I wonder if they're working. Man, it's a good idea if it's successful.
Speaker 2: Had no idea that we.
Speaker 5: Should make sure that it works because they'll shut it down.
Speaker 1: Put one in Plymouth, I'll use it. I don't want to say daily, but the right answer is daily probably, man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm sorry. If you work at that one, yeah, how about the delivery? Email me your financials. I want to know if it's doing well.
Speaker 5: I wonder if we could DoorDash that because I don't I want them to stay in business, even if I don't freak with the joy can.
Speaker 8: I don't know if we can do it here, but I have had I have seen it. No kidding has an option for door dash Hm hmm, that would be good.
Speaker 7: That would be good.
Speaker 1: Let's do front page when we come back. All right, we actually got something. We got a lot of sports to get to. We've been focused on Sauce's voice. What are you walking over here for? You get another spot or something? Oh, he's got another one. Yeah, stick around during the break page? Forts is next? You good? Marning?
Speaker 5: Never buy it.
Speaker 1: Here we are.
Speaker 5: During a movie about Rocky No, No Sebuster Stallone before he played Rocky.
Speaker 7: Hm.
Speaker 5: The guy who's playing him, doo Anthony Ippolito. I saw pictures of the guy as Sebuster Stallone. I thought it was Sylvester Stallone. He couldn't look more like a young Rocky. Where they're making movies about lots of stuff, I would never have thought to make a movie about No Sylvester Stallone before he did Rocky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's mostly him, just like in school and working part time jobs. Yeah, it's not interesting, it's just gonna.
Speaker 2: Be well acted.
Speaker 1: I look a lot like.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, we should make a movie with you. Then, what's your favorite sl movie? Cobra, Yeah, Cobra's pretty good. Expendables four is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the one where he arm russells people till they die over the top.
Speaker 7: Rambo four or Rambo Last Blood was great.
Speaker 1: I think the one I've seen the most is Cliffhanger. That one's but I haven't seen it in a long time film.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 5: I still don't know how he makes his cheeks wrinkle like that when he's trying to hold onto that lady's hand and then she drops to her death because he's not weak.
Speaker 1: Spoiler first scene?
Speaker 7: Do you like Judge dread.
Speaker 5: I loved it.
Speaker 1: It was good. Oh boy, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I like the sequel, Judge Dreadlocks.
Speaker 7: That was good.
Speaker 5: He moved, he moved to the Caribbean, but he was still a judge.
Speaker 1: Did he really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He did. It's like eight point two nine point three.
Speaker 5: Ready, Yeah, I'm hitting it for somebody's name playing he go?
Speaker 2: Are you good?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 3: Now? For front Paid Sports presented by Holiday Station Stars.
Speaker 1: Holiday Station Stores. For a limited time, you can get three monsters for just eight dollars. Mix and match any flavors you want again, I got the zero altar. I went to with the old standard white one today. What'd you get?
Speaker 5: I got the punk punch. Yeah, a punk punch should do when punks tried to steal our women.
Speaker 1: Right, you'd punch those punks right in the face. So yeah, mix a match any flavors you want at holiday limited time three for eight bucks. Let's drink it up the while. They're gonna face Dallas in Round one of the playoffs. They are at Dallas this weekend. That's so weird. Zach's going to Dallas this weekend. Dallas's top line center Rupe Hints will miss the start of the playoffs. We're not exactly sure what that means. But does the start of the playoffs Zach mean all of the Wild series? Some of the Wild series? We're not exactly sure. He apparently suffered a setback while he's trying to rehab from a lower body injury that he has been out since uh March sixth with. So he's been out over a month with this, and they I think they were crossing their fingers that Hints would be back for the postseason, but so far no. So maybe I'll tell you we dodge a bullitt a little bit there and Hints is out.
Speaker 5: I think he's the guy. Brero had a great guest on a guy from Dallas Morning News and he said, I think give some out this guy if he misses, if he's not backed by the by game three, the Wild will win that series, is what that guy said.
Speaker 1: So there's two guys. Was it Hints or Hayskin in?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Is at the other guy? I'm sorry, right, Zachary?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How you said? Yeah?
Speaker 5: He said if he's not back by game three, the Wild will win the series.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I think the optimism on him, though, is stronger. Right, Zach can tell me if anything I'm saying is incorrect?
Speaker 2: Nope, you are.
Speaker 1: But is he supposed to be back for Game one?
Speaker 2: I believe?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: You know, as we know that the the NHL injuries in particular are very vague.
Speaker 2: They do not like to share much information at all.
Speaker 8: But yeah, it sounds like Cason haysin and will be back Rupe, as you mentioned, suffering a setback, and that will certainly hurt them, that's for sure, and I hope that he gets back. I don't want you don't ever want injuries, even if you're there there, your opponent. You want to play their best with our best. But the good news for the while is John Hines said the other day that everybody's good and healthy, which is as good as you can ask for at this point because everybody in the league is banged up. But we've so far, so good avoided the injury bug.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic, that's morally and ethically sound. However, for Wolves fans, I would like Joker to twist his ankle on the way to practice today. I would like Wenby to do the same thing in round two, Sga to do the same thing in round three, and Tatum, Jalen Brown, K Cunningham, whoever to do it in the finals.
Speaker 5: And I hope Troy Aigman has the runs exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't want them to, you know, get into a car accident. I don't want them to like, you know, shatter their knee in a thousand pieces. I would just like them to miss the series and the Wolves can win the NBA title.
Speaker 7: That'd be great.
Speaker 1: Sauce. Yeah, Danny, name as many guys named Rupe as you can go.
Speaker 8: Up.
Speaker 5: Murdoch, What does the tiny kangaroo have to do when he goes to dinner with Rosie.
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh man, that was so fast and so good. It's like sex.
Speaker 7: Well, Jesus, that was so fast and so good.
Speaker 2: That was so clever. Man Or he got the cigarette, isn't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's supposed to be in your mouth.
Speaker 7: Brother, Oh listen to the holster.
Speaker 1: The Red Sox beat the Twins nine to five. The Twins led one nothing. It's a long shift, and then Boston scored nine consecutive runs. S w R went five innings, ten hits, seven runs, six of them earned looking up on your phone. Twins made it a little interesting for a half a second. In the ninth, they scored four, including a three run home run by Ryan Kriedler. Again, I think it's Kraler. I haven't heard anybody say his name, so I think that's how you say it. The Twins are now eleven and eight. No problem there. They still won two out of three against Boston. Off today and then starting tomorrow. For the next three they host Chris Hockey Cincinnati Red Let's go Red Joe Ryan on the Mountain tomorrow nights against Cincinnati. Yeah, I went either way.
Speaker 5: I still love the Reds the team of my childhood, and the Twins are the team of Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I they at the one ten games on Saturday and Sunday. We still slady to get snow on Saturday? Or is that not at all?
Speaker 5: Well, now it looks like just cold not snow, which is crazy because it's it's like a it's like the cold weather's the cheeseburger and the day before in the day after Friday and Sunday, or the buns.
Speaker 3: You love buns, brother, Yeah, you do, I get that, right any in particular, I say, but not.
Speaker 1: With artificial food coloring.
Speaker 7: But not with artificial food coloring, right eyes.
Speaker 1: Had you get at this, I think you should actually keep his voice through Saturday and just do a thirty minute Rifka impression before Common takes the stage at What Slop Sweating Tears.
Speaker 3: Yea Cinema Grill dot com. You can get tickets. I think you can win them later on this show.
Speaker 5: By the way, I mentioned that I was listening to Berermo. Yeah, I was doing some antique shopping in Saint a metsin company.
Speaker 1: It checks out and I bought a sweet leather jacket.
Speaker 5: But anyway, they were listening to They were listening to fan big fans of the Power tricks.
Speaker 1: That's cool and everything.
Speaker 5: As I was in the antique.
Speaker 7: Store, could we see the leather jacket?
Speaker 1: It's in my van?
Speaker 7: Are you I'd like to see.
Speaker 1: Your leather jacket? Well, if lor Michaels is listening right now, you have a chance. It's that good. Yeah, though I don't, okay, I never have a chance. The NFL Draft is one week from tonight. We talked to Ben Lieber about it and more in the next fifteen minutes or selling Ben rolls in the happening. Vikings are selecting eighteenth in round one? Or are they? By the way, can I just make some I want to make something clear, and I want this to be on the record so everybody knows this.
Speaker 7: Okay, what times it is?
Speaker 1: Six fifteen April sixteenth, twenty twenty six, the year of our Lord. Get that. What day is it? It's time to get on Thursday, Thursday. I have to say that it's Thursday, April sixteenth of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 7: As we're recording this.
Speaker 1: As we're recording this, write this down. The Vikings absolutely could pick eighteenth, and I could see them taking a variety of different positions, safety, defensive line, maybe a skilled position. Player like wide receiver. Okay, and I wouldn't be super surprised if they move up a little bit and target a player or hear me out, slide down and get extra value. So okay, But when this happens next Thursday and they move up or down or stay put, make sure you say that you heard Corey Cove on the Power to a Morning shows say it first, because that's all that matters to me in my life is that people know that I was the first to say it.
Speaker 3: Pull your hands up. So if they stay and pick at eighteen, that's what I said, you're correct. That's what I said. If they move up, you're correct, don't be surprised. And if they move back, you're correct.
Speaker 1: I could see that happening.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's unbelievable insight. Mel kiper Jr.
Speaker 1: Thanks RFK Junior, you're welcome, he RFK Mowler.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, there's a antique store called Salvage Sisters in Saint claud Paul.
Speaker 1: Put your hand down.
Speaker 5: I've got to go there today.
Speaker 7: There are I.
Speaker 3: Think there's a TV show called that as well. Really yeah, it's two ladies.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of salvage things.
Speaker 5: They call them Salvage Sisters and it's too.
Speaker 1: Lady Tommy just text me. He said he would rather go to Dunn Brothers. I don't get that. That's very well played. You guys are good.
Speaker 7: You guys are quick and funny. Thank you, Thanks you are. I'm trying to compliment you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Sounds like your grandfather is like complimenting. Yeah, because I'm dragging this ship to the bottom of them. I said, ship Hawk, Daddy. I maya said the word.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, you said ship hawk Daddy.
Speaker 1: Aren't those the guys at the Ryot And don't think about that? By the way, that band's name was Cherry poppin Daddy's. How was that allowed on the air?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Then there were the squirrel Nut Zippers which hang on which one of those did Zootsuit Riot?
Speaker 7: I think the Cherry Pop and Daddies?
Speaker 1: Okay? And then and then squirrel Nuts Zippers did something in about hell? What was that song about hell? You know I'm talking about he was the name of that song. Didn't think the.
Speaker 7: Song was hell?
Speaker 1: It was called hell.
Speaker 3: One word zoot Suit Ryot is by the Cherry Pop and Daddy's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: The Squirrel squirrel nut Zippers. What a name for a band.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, we had some really bad bands in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Every decade has terrible artists and terrible bands. You just got to embrace it.
Speaker 7: The end of the Ska era was really bad.
Speaker 1: The Skot era, though, only lasted like two or three years where it was like mainstream mainstream.
Speaker 3: It had a moment and then it was gone. It didn't last very long. Like, uh, real big Fish is outstanding out.
Speaker 1: They get some slammers. They have some slammers, especially their covers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and is alien an Farm considered a skot not even closed though, like mighty many boss tones. I saw for sure that guy. Yeah, Dicky, Dicky Barrett, how do you know that Chris would have known that?
Speaker 5: I don't think I would have known that.
Speaker 1: But I do like that.
Speaker 3: But like they do a big like a ska punk show at one of the wody cares. Don't you understand that nobody cares?
Speaker 2: Dicky Barrett?
Speaker 1: Can you just say I've never knocked on Wooden, but I know someone who has. It makes me wonder if I should. I've never knocked on wood and I know someone who has, and it makes me wonder if I should. Man, all right, So so go on stage, flop sweating to your Saturday open up with your best RFK material and then just do three or four slammers from the Bostones and call it a day.
Speaker 5: And then open up about twenty sixteen. Make him laugh.
Speaker 1: I've done that.
Speaker 7: That doesn't go.
Speaker 3: That's circling the drain. Oh can you say I was bored in the dark. I was bored in the dark. You should come to my show on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Hawk, You.
Speaker 7: Guys are being mean to me today. You guys have been real meaning you.
Speaker 1: Think he's going to your show on Saturday.
Speaker 7: I mean if I text someone, he would show up.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Frozie Rosie can't be there's going to be in Italy.
Speaker 7: When he's going to Italy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's gone this this weekend. I think, you know what tomorrow? Maybe are they going to Rome? They going to Florence? Are they gonna get a private tour of the Vatican?
Speaker 2: Private?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wine tasting and so on and so forth. I'm sure they're going to see art museums.
Speaker 7: Good for them.
Speaker 1: What really matters is next Scores and stats around the world of sports. Ben Leber in like ten minutes. This is the Power Trip morning show on the fan.
Speaker 5: Yes, a yet, man, I think I smell Ben Leber.
Speaker 1: No, that's just sauce.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Should we do what really matters?
Speaker 5: I think we have to Bud Well.
Speaker 1: No, Lasick and Lens brings you what really matters? Get lasick from doctor Mark Logan up and doctor David Whiting, Ovo lay Sick and Lens. Thanks Ovo, Thank you Ovo. And see what haven't we talked about yet? I didn't really talk about this yet. The Wolves are at the Nuggets game one, just a couple of days from now, Saturday at two thirty Denver, around a six and a half point favorite on DraftKings. Again, we're big underdogs in the game, big underdogs in the series. But let's see, yeah, let's see it.
Speaker 5: Sometimes the underdog comes through.
Speaker 1: Let's see if what we've been waiting for all season to happen. Let's see if it actually happens, which is that the Wolves say we've been playing at a six and a half. Now, let's throw it to nine and a half or ten and see if we can play with the big boys. It's worked the last two years. Let's see if they can do it. Again, is I gotta tell you that that's gonna happen. I would be really surprised if we get swept, or even a gentleman sweep. I think it's going to be super competitive, but I don't know if we got enough.
Speaker 3: But we'll see. As I said, I don't know. Uh, this team is built to play Denver. This team is as Kendrick Perkinson on NBA Live the other day, I will always pick the team that has Anthony Edwards because in this time, if he's fully engaged, which he should be, he's a He's a stone cold killer man.
Speaker 1: It's a joker though. Yeah, I know, but they beat him before. If you played this series one hundred times, they might win. How many times you think the Nuggets would win out of one hundred.
Speaker 7: Eighty five?
Speaker 1: Oh geez?
Speaker 3: Okay, see I think it's less than that. But okay, fifty, are you guessing my number? Are you just changing your guests number? No?
Speaker 1: I think I think if we played this series one hundred times, I think the Nuggets win sixty three times. It's probably a pretty good guess.
Speaker 2: But not this time.
Speaker 1: Not tonight, Hi, Ben Lever, Hi guys, Good morning, Ben Leber rfkrfa, Ben.
Speaker 2: Lever, can you say something for me? Can you say, Fauci is a fraud.
Speaker 7: Fauci is a fraud.
Speaker 1: That's not bad, Dade.
Speaker 5: I swear to God, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a hands down, your best impression of all time.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 5: But what really matters, Ben, is this Bartholomew Masterson had made a living with this gun from a young age. In his early twenties, Masterson works as about flow hunter, operating out of the wild Kansas cattle town of Dodge City.
Speaker 1: For several years.
Speaker 5: He also found employment as an army scout. You know him as Bat Masterson.
Speaker 1: And on this day.
Speaker 5: In the year of Our Lord eighteen eighty one, Bat Masterson fought his last documented gun battle, the famous Western lawman and.
Speaker 1: Gunfighter on the state in eighteen eighty one.
Speaker 5: When his train pulled into Dodge City on this morning in eighteen eighty one, he wasted no time. He quickly spotted a guy by the name of A. J. Peacock. I don't know why is it like that? Any idea? And al up the graft and aggressively shouldered his way through the crowd. To confront them, he said, in his badass way. In fact, I'm going to say it, but I need you RFK to say it for me after I tell you what he says. Okay, okay, I have come over a thousand miles to settle this.
Speaker 7: I've come over one thousand miles to settle this.
Speaker 5: I know you are healed.
Speaker 1: I know you are healed, which is another way of saying armed. By the way, oh, I didn't know that. I know you are healed.
Speaker 5: Now fight.
Speaker 7: I know you are healed.
Speaker 2: Now fight.
Speaker 1: All three men immediately drew their guns.
Speaker 7: All three men.
Speaker 1: No, okay, you have to say that.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you story.
Speaker 2: No, that was my fault.
Speaker 1: Yours are over.
Speaker 5: It's my fault. I should have been I'm sorry I should have said end scene.
Speaker 2: He's just reading the prompter. Okay.
Speaker 5: All three men immediately drew their guns. Masterson took cover behind the railway bed while pick and Updegraph darted around the corner of the city jail. Several other men joined in on the gun play, because you know why not everybody's shooting. Yeah, one bulletman for Masterson ricochet and wounded. A bystander at the Graph took a bullet in his right lung. The mayor and the sheriff soon arrived with shotguns to stop the battle. Up The graph and a wounded bistoner were taken to the doctor. Both eventually recovered. Bat Masterson paid an eight dollars fine and took the train out of Dodge City that evening, never to return.
Speaker 1: It was his last gunfight. Eight dollars fine. Yeah, that's it. Devastating for gunplay.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I never I knew the name my whole life. I thought it was like John Wayne. I thought it was a made up name. Bat Masterson was a real gunfighter.
Speaker 1: I did not know that, know anything about him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he finally died of a heart attack, the old gunfighter, at the age of nineteen twenty. Nope, in nineteen twenty one.
Speaker 1: Don't know how he was.
Speaker 5: He wasn't one hundred and nine. He wasn't one nine hundred and twenty one years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not Yoda or Moses. Yeah, Hey, Sauce, can you do me a favor?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: Can you kind of half sing half scream ace of Spades?
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, hold on.
Speaker 7: The ace of spades, the ace of Spades, RFK.
Speaker 1: Stick to doing whatever you do for the government.
Speaker 3: What I don't know, man, the government. You didn't just say who did you? I know who he is, but I don't know what he does for the government. Is that possibly like the Food and Drug Administration?
Speaker 1: Guy, I mean humans is what they call it.
Speaker 7: Okay, they don't talk about that on ESPN.
Speaker 5: No, they're talking about wrestling on ESPN all all the time.
Speaker 1: Did you talking about stage bit with uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Cody, I'm not insulting wrestling from either. I'm insulting ESPN for lowering themselves the way I heard radio probably will at some point just to sell their soul for money. Mm.
Speaker 1: Just my god, My god, guys.
Speaker 3: Somebody did yesterday after Guards he tweeted the same thing like I know I'm getting old when what? But I don't understand why ESPNS wrestling on all the time. And somebody tagged him in a tweet and was like, they pay like three hundred and eighty five million dollars a year for the wrestling stuff.
Speaker 1: But the Cody Rhodes, I love Pat McAfee, what a what a staged desroyed? He like destroyed the set and it was like, O, did he commit a crime? No, he didn't it's face.
Speaker 5: That said, you guys will be amazed how much I will lower my ed talk wrastle. Oh my god, I'll be talking here like I can't believe that brock Lesner did that?
Speaker 1: Did you have you have a character of mind?
Speaker 5: I should you be uh, little D?
Speaker 2: Little D?
Speaker 5: So what they call me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that sort of like calling a big guy tiny?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: Would you come out in a pair of really tight jorts and just be rocking at Greg Norman?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: God, I am tobbyed sid front row.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And they're gonna call me. They're gonna say my nicknames a little too on the nose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna call you the shark there like, No, he really does have a little D. Yeah it is sidekick nubs.
Speaker 5: No wonder he's so angry. Look at the size of that thing, his finishing move.
Speaker 1: Why is he driving around looking for that lady and getting beat up by Dad's.
Speaker 5: That made no sense? And I'm sorry stick selling jewelry RF case.
Speaker 2: Is that what he does?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 2: As I said, they don't talk about it at ESPN.
Speaker 1: They do talk about this though. Okay, are you still doing what really matters. Okay, uh Sunday russell Mania forty two Cody Roads versus Randy Orton. This will be Orton's twenty first wrestle Mania match. Orton is looking to secure his fifteenth World Championship that would move him past Triple H in sole possession of third and WWE history. Rick Flair, of course, has sixteen world tip to his name in Johnsena captured his seventeenth in the main event of last year's Russelemania. You guys all know this, but Cody Road is on a four match Premium Live events losing streak. That's the longest since he returned to the WWE at Russelemania thirty eight and twenty twenty two. But what really matters.
Speaker 2: Is this.
Speaker 5: I want you guys to tell me. I want to talk about this for real.
Speaker 1: Am I.
Speaker 5: Overreacting to credibility mattering?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, Like if name your news source CNN, Fox News came on the air and started reporting on an incident downtown with the Incredible Hulk because they had a deal with a Marvel and they reported as if it was a real news story. Wouldn't that damage their credibility?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: What I mean, isn't that what they're doing on ESPN.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I always get this term and this this usage correctly, but this does seem like sports gaslighting into all of us. Yeah, they're trying, they're trying to push it off as this, hey man, you gotta tune it. This is a real like, this is a real sporting event with a real lead up and a real tease and all this other stuff. But it's all fake. It's all stage. It's all just like theatrics, and we're supposed to be like like, oh yeah, I can't wait for this because I gotta I gotta watch this whole preview show on a made up event. And that's you just nailed. I think my big issue. And I didn't realize to you just said it. They're not doing it with a wink. No, they're doing it as if they believe it correct.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing wrong with liking rustling. If you like wrestling, congratulate, and there's nothing wrong with ESPN going like, hey, wrestle Mania forty two Sunday, watch it Cody Roads versus Randy Orton. The second they start not just promoting it, when they start breaking it down, and they literally say things on sports and are like, what does Cody Roads need to do on Sunday? Then it's just like, you got to be kidding me. Gotta be you gotta be kidding me. The second WrestleMania forty two starts on Sunday, the announcers should say, what does Cody Rhodes have to do tonight? Firstly, now you're within the bubble, you're in the world, you're in that WWE universe. You should be one hundred percent all in go for it the rest of us, Are you kidding me? Come on, man?
Speaker 5: If they're doing a preview of one of the games on Ted Lasso exactly.
Speaker 1: Very well said yes, yes, very well said what is what does Roy Knt need to do? Again? Read the script right exactly?
Speaker 3: I mean they read the script yesterday, Like the four o'clock Sports Center they had a ten minute montage about all the WrestleMania highlights over the years.
Speaker 7: Ten minutes and.
Speaker 5: Guess what, The ratings will probably be enormous because there's a lot of wrestling down, which is fine, Yeah for sure. I just I don't know that I'm shocked by it. But I shouldn't be. I should not well.
Speaker 2: And here's the here's the biggest thing with with all of this is in Fox Sports tried it failed, but there's no alternative if you're a sports fan and you want to consume your sports and get your highlights and get all this stuff on a daily basis and you're watching TV where you where else you tune it in? Like they absolutely have a monopoly and they know it and they're abusing it. To be honest with you, like it's you can't tell me that there's not enough stuff to talk about that they have to fill airtime with fake sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just hate that they're putting it in their news, in their in their news show, in their their reporting show. Right if they want to have a stand upon two hour show after Sports.
Speaker 2: Center, Yeah cool, right exactly.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I'm surprised, but I shouldn't be, because money matters, you know, I guess that's all that matters, right, Yeah, man, I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess what do you What do you guys think seth Rollins has to do against gun thruns Sunday Night? Yeah? I mean, because I know saying I mean, Rollinds has won four straight Rustlemania matches. Or you did from two thousand and fift team through twenty nineteen. He's looking to match that feet if he just wins against Gunther, because he's won of his last three WrestleMania appearances. Everybody knows.
Speaker 7: This is that the liar guy. Who the hell is Gunther?
Speaker 1: That's a Henry Rollins. That is the liar guy? What is Henry Rollins?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Got it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then the Gunther is also apparently a wrestler, but he's also the coffee guy from Friends.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's the Piggy power and sing we.
Speaker 5: Are we the old people yelling at the clouds?
Speaker 1: Yes? Well I don't think we are. I don't think we are. I would I honestly think that wrestling fans understand our complaint too. That we're not saying wrestling people are idiots. We're saying, let's separate reality from wrestling. And then you guys can like that, that's fine, but like, can you imagine if during wrestling events they said, like a ted Lasso breakdown? You go, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Why do I care about a fake soccer game? You go, That's not my universe, that's not my world. I'm I'm not working in those constructs. Right now, I'm watching wrestling.
Speaker 7: Your marble analogy was great, doesn't.
Speaker 1: Make any sense. Wrestling fans know what we're talking about. Yeah, yeah, we're not crapping on them.
Speaker 2: They there's a difference between what they embrace that it's preposterous.
Speaker 1: But I can't imagine they think it's fun when like, really, you know, nerdy sports center anchors are trying to act like they are taking it seriously or making sense at.
Speaker 3: Like Masters coverage and talking to him about the match like it's a real thing.
Speaker 1: More with Ben Lieber and the rest of the Power Too Morning Show, and more of what really matters after this on the fans.
Speaker 8: The Outlaw Music Festival is coming August nineteenth, Willie Nelson, the Avid Brothers, Lucas Nelson, and more, all at Mystic Lake Amphitheater. Tickets are available now. Get the whole details at KFA dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 5: So I was looking yesterday. I got an email. I'm sure you guys get the same email I do, and markets. I wanted to bring it up, but the amount of shows coming to the Twin Cities, not just the mystical Lake Amphitheater, but Weezer's coming to Grand Becausine Arena, The Crew of Course, Guns n' Roses, Black Crows, My Chemical Romance, Marilyn Manson, staying Avenged Sevenfold, Bring Me the Rise in Toto, Tim McGraw, Googu Dolls, John Mellencamp. I just can't believe how many concerts are happening between now and November and the Twin Cities.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's going to be a little bit of a concert music war happening between all of these venues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then is it?
Speaker 2: Am I accurate in thinking that? Did Minneapolis announce that they're gonna do some river front Amphitheater and like the Arts District area right on the river.
Speaker 1: I absolutely read that.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, that's true. So that is being constructor at least they talked about it. If that gets built, right, you've got that Target Center, Target Feel Grand Casino Arena, you got Canterbury, You've got Mystic Lake, right.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's it's obviously great if you love outdoor music or if you love live music, which I do. But they're going to have to lower the ticket prices because you can't go to one hundred shows if you can only afford to go to two shows, right, so you're gonna bring There's gonna be a lot of sheds that are empty and a lot of empty seats because people can't afford. They've got to choose between Motley Crue and uh the Weezer, you know, because you can't afford both sous.
Speaker 1: You got to go to one of the two Weezer Weezer, but they're not playing the blue album at all.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hope for my demise on the way to Motley Crew? Mm interesting, what's your favorite Crew song?
Speaker 5: Hogs Man, It's hard to It's pressure out the Devil. We'll screaming London Night.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 5: Good stuff anyway, Lots of concerts, cots. But uh man, I wonder how the ticket sales will be for all these shows?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 8: Do it?
Speaker 5: Off the top of your head, you guys, remember how many tickets are out of the Mystic Lake Amphtheater.
Speaker 1: Is it nine? Is it fourteen? I don't know. It's a realm. Should know that.
Speaker 5: I know I've said it on this radio show. I just can't remember right now. That's a big old shed.
Speaker 2: Looks like nineteen thousand ninety.
Speaker 1: It's including the grass area.
Speaker 8: The grass area they call it, which I think it's artificial term.
Speaker 5: I believe it's the Kennedy Memorial Grass, you know, is what they're calling it.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: You said it right in front of our FK junior over years? I know, I feel bad, jeez, is uh?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Who's I love them? I love this band?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 5: But are nineteen thousand people going to go see the Googo Dolls at the Mystic Lake Ampitheater?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I feel the same way about three eleven. They can't feel nineteen thousand. I wonder how many people will go?
Speaker 8: Well, I think I think the permanent seats are like ninety nine thousand, and then see that feels good nine thousand fields and then they can obviously have the law and that people can spread out on they need to.
Speaker 5: And here's the other thing that I think will suffer. Tim McGrath's playing at target Field right, a great lineup. I think the chicks are on that show. But with so many concerts and Tim McGraw's been here so many times, how many people will go to Target Field to see Tim McGraw after all these other concerts they're going to go see the summer right?
Speaker 2: Well, and you said it just what the ticket price is alone. If US Bank Stadium is going to bring in some of these big acts and you're gonna and you're gonna basically save up all your money for the last year to go see a guy like Morgan Waller or something like that. Yet great seats. Right, Well, then what's your budget for the rest of summer twenty six?
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure?
Speaker 7: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 5: And I think the other thing that they are not taking into account, and I really I would not be shocked guys if we see a giant reset after this summer, because the one thing that I don't believe these concert promoters are taking into account is how much people like to go up north during the summertime in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thanks, sorry, Well that's why I like most of these big shows are on like the Dave Matthews is on a Tuesday, US who that's nobody else show up for that, But like Melon Camps on a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Well, and let's not forget great venues like the Fillmore and the Armory as well. For sure, I mean there are and then obviously you still have the First Save and you still have all these other theaters that these acci Yeah, there's so many places to see music, which is a great problem to have. It's just like, why, all of a sudden did they all decide around this time that they're just going to go all in on these these investments with music, and all of a sudden we have it's almost like we have too many of them.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's it's true.
Speaker 1: It's a great point.
Speaker 5: And I wonder if this is just happening in the Twin Cities because of the mystical like Camfitheater, like you've got this new thing. They're trying to book all these bands. So the other places are like, well, we got to exist too, so we're booking all these bands. I wonder if in Boston they're not seeing this kind of upticking live shows.
Speaker 7: That's a good point, I wonder, Yeah, maybe not.
Speaker 5: Somebody needs to find that out. But it ain't gonna be us because we're right in the middle of That's what really matters.
Speaker 1: What really matters is how about this. The Golden State Warriors are still alive after a comeback win one twenty six, one twenty one over the Los Angeles Clippers of Anaheim. The Clippers out, we can talk about them in a second. Here Curry had thirty five, a whole bunch of threes. I thought he was hurt.
Speaker 5: No, he's back.
Speaker 1: When did he come back? Sure?
Speaker 5: Did I miss that? I don't care. Never mind, you don't have to answer. So I forgot the Clippers. You sold it, though, I did, Yeah, you sold thank you.
Speaker 1: The Clippers kind of sold their souls halfway through. They kind of, you know, gave up, and so this just ain't gonna happen. I know, I mean the game, I mean the season. They just kind of shipped people off and said, forget it. Let's just get Harden out of here. Let's just move on. Here's what's crazy, though, Now that they're in the top twelve, Oklahoma City gets their pick. So again, has any team ever been run better than Oklahoma City? Because they hit on all these home runs, made all these trades. They still have one thousand first round picks in the next couple of years, and here's another one. So they get a top twelve pick from the Clippers, which means the best team in the NBA, the Oklahoma City Thunder have a one point five percent chance of getting the number one pick. Sawcraft, is that zero?
Speaker 7: It's done?
Speaker 1: So if you did this lottery one hundred times, how many times would the Oklahoma City Thunder have the number one?
Speaker 7: Pick one?
Speaker 1: And they have almost two times? So when it hits, because we've had a couple, didn't the Derrick Rose year, wasn't it like one and a half when Chicago got it? It's not zero, it's not zero. There's no way. Yeah, there is a way. It's a one point five percent chance. So how sick to everyone's stomach are we going to be if the Thunder find a way to have that one point five come in?
Speaker 7: I mean, how it will be beside himself?
Speaker 1: It actually will be gross. And I don't think it's rigged if it happens, but it'll be That's a really bad beat for the NBA. If the Thunder win the lottery, that would be what really matters though, is this Thank you God? That would be gross? Like, how do we move to the east immediately if they win the God that was so cool lottery? Or do we just quit? Do we just take our ball and go home?
Speaker 2: I think we leave.
Speaker 5: In Basel, Switzerland. You dude by the name of Albert Hoffman discovered something wonderful on this day. All the way back in nineteen forty three. Other people were fighting World War two. He was busy making LSD.
Speaker 1: I was going to guess, probably for the war, say some kind of chocolate. He was making LSD.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he had a synthetic drug he had created nineteen thirty eight as part of his research into the medicinal value of lysurgic acid compounds. After taking the drug formerly known as lysergic acid diathem alide, Wow, good job. Doctor Hoffman was disturbed by unusual sensations and hallucinations. Can you imagine? Yeah, think about the things that didn't know. And he tried to He tried it on himself. He took LSD. He made it, and then he took it. That's a special set of balls or nuts. He related his experience as follows, and I read Last Friday, April sixteenth, nineteen forty three, I was forced to interrupt my work in the laboratory in the middle of the afternoon and proceed home, being affected by a remarkable restlessness combined with the slight dizziness at home as I laid down and sank into a not unpleasant intoxicated light condition characterized by an extremely stimulated imagination in a dream like state with my eyes closed because I found the daylight unpleasantly glaring.
Speaker 2: My god, Yeah it was a vampire.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I perceived an uninterrupted stream of fantastic pictures, extraordinary shapes, and kaleidoscopic colors. After some two hours, this condition faded away. I would have blown my brain Geese, sitting like that for two hours?
Speaker 1: Poker face, Do you believe Sauce has ever tried LSD? I'm gonna I'm gonna guess no. But anybody feel like it's yes?
Speaker 5: I feel like it's I think him hmm, Yeah, you know, I just probably know. I think I would know if he did.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm too afraid to do it. Yeah I would. I've never done that, and I would probably never do mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Here's why you why not?
Speaker 7: Because I'm afraid I'm afraid that I'll get stuck.
Speaker 2: Like that or micro chipped too high, or it's like if you make a face and somebody hits on the back, your face is gonna say like.
Speaker 3: That is that I'm afraid I can't be any uglier in front of like half the sales staff yesterday, Abbot loudly goes, what the.
Speaker 7: Hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, sorry, what was he comming is?
Speaker 7: I was like walking you?
Speaker 1: So hang on, Abbot was criticizing the way you walk. Yeah, interesting choice. That would be like me complaining about somebody's diet.
Speaker 3: Let me say that again. In the right setting, I would probably do mushrooms. I don't think I could do ellis what kind of a setting, like a nice cabin? Yeah, a nice cabin. Mean yeah, my old man has a nice lake view. So yeah, so you and your dad, I'm sure? Yeah, sure, Maybe you invite pizzauce.
Speaker 1: What about Ben? Ben wants to do it with an setting?
Speaker 2: Can that come? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could show up too. Oh yes, Zacho's in. Would you do them hawk mushrooms?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: In a controlled setting with RFK Junior.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you're with them, would you, Carl?
Speaker 1: Every time we talk about this, I'm going to say the same thing. The part that freaks me out is the actual eating of the mushrooms, not the actual effect. You can take a pill, That's what I've heard, or yeah, chocolate bar, because I would never eat a normal mushroom, let alone a magic Yeah, you.
Speaker 7: Could take a pill in a biza. Yeah, great song.
Speaker 1: Just to prove to a VICI then I'm cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a great song.
Speaker 5: Great song, by the way, to prove that this guy's got way more nuts than any of us do. Doctor Hoffman intentionally took the drug again just to confirm the effects.
Speaker 1: So I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess it never differentiated between LSD and acid. Those are two different things.
Speaker 5: They're the same, aren't they.
Speaker 7: Oh they're the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because there's a lot of stories where it just goes the wrong way.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna say, isn't the way you take it? It's like a really teeny tiny amount. Yeah, a little, tiny little amount on your tongue, right, Yeah, Sauce.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of buddies though that have done acid.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Tree, No, I don't think Tree Ski Club Pat. Oh, that's a good question. He'll text me if he has. I don't think so. Luke pass pass, scene beer pass pass.
Speaker 7: I plead my fifth Amendment.
Speaker 3: Garlar, Oh yeah, Garlar for sure. Yeah, dog no, No, Dove's pretty straight edge and boring.
Speaker 1: My grandpa.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A guy who used to come into the cigar show I worked at.
Speaker 3: Half of them have done accid. Oh yeah, I guarantee you. Yeah, there's one in particular that I love dearly.
Speaker 7: That I know is done ascid hawk.
Speaker 2: Would you what Hawk? Yeah it's a guy.
Speaker 1: No, he was asking Hawk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I probably wouldn't. Are you mean but I take LSD? Yeah, I probably would not know. I am afraid that I just said bart on the whole thing. Yeah, I don't like not being in control, as weird as that is. That's why I haven't done shrooms yet. I have a hard times even with U marajuana because I don't like being in control. Yeah, being out of control.
Speaker 2: I think I think that you'd be surprised that when you're doing shrooms you still feel very much in control. Yeah, it's just a it's just a headmache hell of a good time that you're thank you.
Speaker 1: Thanks Emily, Thanks Emily.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: I'm kind of some kind of contraction, true, Yeah, maybe she's micro dooce it.
Speaker 7: Man, it's hot. I don't want to it's really hot, but it's going to be good.
Speaker 2: Hey, speaking of drugs, I didn't realize this was legal in this sense. You know, up by your guy's neck of the woods in Maple Grove. Okay, there's that ketamine spot, right, that's very boldly advertised right off the interstate. Like I didn't realize that that was just like open and you can just go there and get a get ketamine.
Speaker 5: It's a great question.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about, and I have no idea. Crazy, don't you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: It where it's uh it's been like a medical office building or like it's right next to orthology the physical therapy place.
Speaker 1: Okidding, Yeah, I mean I I had a similar thought.
Speaker 5: I guess I didn't realize that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't even no, I don't I.
Speaker 2: Know in Hollywood and all these like celebs just like micro dos ketamine and I don't really I guess I don't even really know what it's for.
Speaker 1: It sounds illegal.
Speaker 5: I think it could be a real issue if you take too much of it, right, Isn't.
Speaker 1: That would kill Matthew Matthew Perry?
Speaker 2: Is that what acid?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's wrong with your eye?
Speaker 5: What texting you to make sure that people?
Speaker 3: I don't know? He says he has.
Speaker 1: He probably is so ski Club Pad has not has postibologies done acid?
Speaker 7: Probably?
Speaker 1: What about Pappy Pashmere?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Probably?
Speaker 1: What about smithy Um probably but not Ski Club Pat, No got it.
Speaker 5: The news is I mean, it's a fast acting this associate of anesthetic and analgesic, primarily used in human and veterinary medicine.
Speaker 1: UH.
Speaker 5: It primarily acts as an m N m D A receptor antagonist to blocking glutamine signals to the brain.
Speaker 2: The effects a.
Speaker 5: Feeling of detachment for one's body or environment.
Speaker 2: Doesn't feel like I need, we won't. People walking around on Kennemyr.
Speaker 5: I know, I gotta believe that's not good.
Speaker 1: Randy and one of.
Speaker 3: The uh South Park episodes get super addicted to it and then you get in like a K hole where you can't like control anything because you've done too much.
Speaker 1: You realize that's a cartoon. No, I know, but that's like that that's a real Is that really what happens?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You could. You do too much and you get in a K hole and then you just can't control it A hole.
Speaker 1: Right now, you really are just kissed a k holes. The news is Max Power Trip more than Joe Fan Fan