Speaker 1: Rovers Morning Glory. Shizzy, coming up in a few minutes. What do you have on the way, Shizzy?
Speaker 2: Something very religious might have been discovered. I know you're gonna be really excited to hear about it. I'll tell you that story.
Speaker 3: Coming up next.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that in just a moment.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been to a Buc-ee's, these giant gas stations?
Speaker 1: I've never been to one. I wanna go. Yes, I have been. Where did you go to a Buc-ee's?
Speaker 5: When I was going across country to Wyoming for some reason, we stopped.
Speaker 3: I think it was supposed to be the largest.
Speaker 5: Gas station stop. And I was like, well, let's go into here because so many people rave about it. And it was like going to almost a Walmart. I mean, they really had endless things that you could think of. Delicious food being served and made hot right there.
Speaker 1: They had T-shirts. They had, I mean, everything you.
Speaker 4: Could ever think of. How many people are going to a gas station to get brisket? Are things like on highways?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you're driving down the road and you're on a road trip and you see Buc-ee's.
Speaker 1: You go, I could go eat brisket right now. That's awesome. But I've never had it. Now, I've never been to a Bucky's, but.
Speaker 4: Bucky's has a policy that they have now shared via their website.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are upset. At Bucky's, they say.
Speaker 4: That you are forbidden from having visible tattoos at work. And a lot of people are very upset at Bucky's, claiming that their tattoos, they got to have, don't discriminate against me because I have a tattoo. So if you have a, you can cover up your tattoos with a sleeve or something. But if you have visible tattoos, for instance, what if you have them on your hands? Do you have to wear gloves or do they just not hire you? I guess if you have tattoos on your hands, Bucky's isn't going to hire you.
Speaker 1: It's a gas station. Get over it.
Speaker 4: But I guess they have a certain level of full sleeves now.
Speaker 1: So like, who cares? They do.
Speaker 4: But Bucky, don't you think that a private employer should be able to determine their standards for what they want their employees to wear? Tattoos are low standards. No, I'm not saying it's low or high. I'm saying it's just a standard that Bucky's doesn't agree with. They don't, for whatever reason, they're anti-visible tattoo. I'm not sure why. And everybody has tattoos. I don't have any tattoos, but everybody has tattoos these days. It used to be you'd see somebody with a tattoo and you'd be like, oh, that's unusual. Now it's actually more unusual to see someone with no tattoos.
Speaker 1: People are covered in tattoos these days. Tushy, what do you think? Good or bad?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they have the right to say no tattoos. They want to keep a You know, they want to keep everything.
Speaker 1: Kind of- They have an image you want to- What?
Speaker 3: I was not done talking.
Speaker 1: Sorry, douchey.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was just saying, I was agreeing with you.
Speaker 3: I didn't even finish my thought.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry about that. Go ahead, douche. Finish your thought, please.
Speaker 2: I think that they have, in their mind, they think that tattoos are not as family friendly and maybe people- people that are covered in tattoos and that it just doesn't work well with the image that they want. They want everyone to feel safe and in their mind, if you have that, that's great, just cover it up.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's that mean.
Speaker 4: So you think that people, that's why they're doing that. People are going to be scared. Who's going to be scared of tattoos now?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Don't you judge, I know you judge everybody.
Speaker 2: Don't you judge people that have visible tattoos and like, ugh.
Speaker 4: If you have face tattoos, I'm going to judge you. I just have to be honest. You've made some poor life decisions if you have the face tattoo. So I don't know why Buc-ee's is doing this, but I guess I don't have any issue with it. They want to have a certain standard of what their employee's appearance looks like. They also will not allow body piercings or tongue posts, unnatural colored hair. You cannot have open toe shoes or torn or faded clothing either. Those are all parts of their dress code and appearance code at Buc-ee's. So Bucky's the gas station is indeed upholding a high level of- Up tight, you're a gas station. This is where people with neck tattoos go. I don't understand. This is where- These are your customers. Yes, what are you talking about? Are you going to a bank now and the bankers have neck tattoos and stuff?
Speaker 1: It's everybody these days.
Speaker 6: It's totally fine if somebody has, as long as it's not like- The KKK or 666 or some devil-worshiping stuff, who cares?
Speaker 1: It's just a tattoo. Jeffrey's tattoo is just his mom.
Speaker 6: He couldn't work at Bucky's.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey couldn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because of the tattoo I have on my forearm, and it's just a memorial one from my mom. I'm quite sure I'll have to wear long sleeves in sweltering hot weather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cover it up.
Speaker 1: Somebody claims... That Buc-ee's pays $ 80, 000 to their employees.
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: I'm not buying that.
Speaker 3: A year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody who works at Buc-ee's is making.
Speaker 1: $ 80, 000 a year.
Speaker 4: I find that very hard to believe. You mean like the general fact check of this? The store manager, maybe? Like the head manager? Maybe a manager or somebody.
Speaker 1: Sure. I could, you know, that's maybe even more than $ 80, 000. I mean, I don't.
Speaker 7: Know.
Speaker 1: What is a store manager? It sounds like a big store.
Speaker 4: I've never been to one, but if they're almost like a Walmart, I would bet the manager of a Walmart probably makes over $ 80, 000 a year.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you assume?
Speaker 4: I mean, you got a lot going on, a lot of moving parts. It's a lot of A lot of money.
Speaker 1: Riding on that gigantic store. I'm not as interested in going anymore. I'm not. F-buckies. With this tattoo policy. F-buckies.
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: You don't like this? You're standing up for the tattoo?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's easy.
Speaker 6: It'll be an easy boycott because there's none around here.
Speaker 1: But I'm out on it. It's so lame. Get over it.
Speaker 5: What I don't like, it's just so lame that everybody has gotten on this Bucky's train right now. I would say the past couple years, all of a sudden, people have been talking about it so much that it makes me not want to go there.
Speaker 1: That everybody raves about it, and then I go, nah.
Speaker 5: And just doing a quick Google AI overview, typically it says employees make $ 20 to $ 25 per hour. And store managers can make $ 225, 000 per hour. to 300 a year.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right. So $ 20 an hour. Let's see. How many hours you work? Eight hours a day times five.
Speaker 4: So that's 800 a week times. Let's say you don't take a vacation 52 weeks a year. That would be $ 41, 600. So I don't know where somebody is getting the 80 grand from.
Speaker 1: That's assuming they let you work full time.
Speaker 4: All these big companies, they always limit you to, you know, under, what is it, under 20 some hours or whatever, so they don't have to pay benefits and stuff. Mossman says they're anti-First Amendment. I don't know about that. Again, if you're a private company and you want to have a standard of how people appear, if a private company says, hey, We don't want you to have unnaturally dyed hair, which is one of their other policies. Shouldn't they be allowed to do that? Maybe you just don't want people with blue hair to be checking people out. I don't know if I have an issue with that.
Speaker 1: It's a gas station.
Speaker 4: Somebody says, Aircraft Mechanic X says, I spent.
Speaker 1: $ 400 the last time I was at Buc-ee's.
Speaker 4: $ 400?
Speaker 1: What are you getting? Gas and what? What is it?
Speaker 4: Didn't they open or aren't they opening up Buc-ee's in the state or am I making that up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's far. It's far from here though from what I've read, but Dayton.
Speaker 2: Wait, can you guys be quiet for a second? You want to turn your phone off? Why don't you hold it up to the microphone so they can hear it?
Speaker 1: What was that? I heard that.
Speaker 3: Just play it.
Speaker 1: It was an old Tom and Jerry cartoon I saw. So you were in there with him today. So you get to experience the old cartoons. I was watching it during the commercial break and I forgot.
Speaker 3: To play it. This is what I had to listen to.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is every day for me.
Speaker 3: Him laughing.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a big giggle fest over Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny facing in the rodeo.
Speaker 1: Show the camera. Let me see what you're watching here. Is this YouTube, Facebook? It's right on Facebook's main timeline. The guitar string one. This is a good.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 6: Watch what Jerry does with the cactus. This is what's funny. The whole thing's funny.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Smacks Tom with the cactus. This is where he pulls the whisker off and makes a guitar string out of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we get it. You saw it, Snits. Ask another question. He doesn't hear you.
Speaker 1: How old are you, Jeffrey?
Speaker 7: 55.
Speaker 1: Remember, Tom and Jerry was part of my childhood. Okay. And your adulthood. And the, well, yeah, I mean, I would still- You think when.
Speaker 4: They put Jeffrey in a nursing home, he's just like, that's what they're going to have a TV and he's just going to watch television?
Speaker 1: And Jerry all day?
Speaker 7: Oh, yes.
Speaker 3: All the other people in the nursing home are going to be mad.
Speaker 1: I don't want to watch this. And he'll be complaining- No, I'll be watching it in my own room.
Speaker 6: About the HOA videos, he'll be like, oh my God, to the other old guy, could you imagine living in HOA?
Speaker 1: No, this election.
Speaker 2: Election is a really important election oh times are changing i'm like i don't care then he.
Speaker 5: Went to tom and jerry well i just love it because out of nowhere he'll just make a comment that charlie and i'm not watching these videos and he'll just make comments about it to us oh.
Speaker 4: That cactus would hurt and we go what what are you talking about as.
Speaker 6: You know i i played cactus basketball, okay? So I know the feeling. Well, I'm just saying, he'll just say random things. You're like, what is he talking about? And he's watching Tom and Jerry. And getting into it. Jeffrey, I've noticed on your leg, could you stand up? What's going on with the leg?
Speaker 1: Stand up. Is it a streak? What do you got? Stand up. Turn towards the camera.
Speaker 3: Other way, sweetie.
Speaker 1: Towards the camera. There we go, and not in front of the chair. Go that way towards the- Yeah, just not in front of the chair. Go that, no, what is it? Honey, go, Jeff, go towards the screen. Take a step forward. Other forward.
Speaker 3: To the right to the screen.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey, dude.
Speaker 1: Turn to your other right, there you go. Go to the screen, your shoulder to the screen. No, no, right there, no, no, no, no, no. Do you not see the chair is in front of your knee? The monitor's in front of him. He doesn't see where he is. Okay, let's see. What am I looking at here? You're backing away. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: To your other right. No, he's turning, my God, he's turning. No, stand up.
Speaker 1: I am kidding. Look at the monitor.
Speaker 3: What's on that?
Speaker 1: Turn around. Turn to your right.
Speaker 3: Now go this way.
Speaker 1: To your right. No, we can't see it. Can you not see your leg?
Speaker 6: Right here.
Speaker 4: Do you see your leg on screen? No, now he's completely out of the screen.
Speaker 1: Okay, stop. Stop. Wrong leg. Right there. What are you doing? Now he's backed up. This is. It's impossible to get him on camera. I want to try him being a weatherman for a day and just try to point to a city. Lift up your left short leg. What am I looking at here? Here you go. What am I looking at?
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's like, what is that? It's silver.
Speaker 3: Wait, stand there, Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: What is that, Jeffrey? I gotta talk. Okay. Okay, it's actually, I was putting a.
Speaker 6: Couple of barrier gates we're doing for a job and paint wasn't exactly all the way dry and some of it got rubbed off on my leg.
Speaker 1: So it's paint? Is that on your arm? Because somebody said they saw something on your arm that was concerning. Yeah, yeah. No, he's covered in it. It's right.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: Massive head. Both of them are so dumb. Right there. Right there. Did you hurt yourself or did you pick a zit? I picked a zit. Oh, okay. Zoom in. What did he do? Let me see here.
Speaker 3: Bloody and.
Speaker 4: Somebody saw that they saw dried blood on his arm.
Speaker 1: Stop moving. Okay, stay still. Snits is going to move the camera.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see. Oh, yeah. Oh, keep going. Zoom in as much. Let's see what we got here. It's going closer. This is as far as it goes. Oh, damn.
Speaker 4: All right, so that was a big zit that was on. Now, you also have the paint on your arm, but then there's a big bloody mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not that big. It's only like a little dot. Did you shower today? Yeah, of course I showered today. Of course? You're covered in paint and blood. I don't care what you guys say. I did shower this morning.
Speaker 4: I think it's actually starting to drip blood now.
Speaker 1: Oh, you just picked it. Oh, cool.
Speaker 3: Stop picking it. When did you pick the zit?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's about two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Honey, it's fresh, though, so it's not hardened over. And if you did shower, it would have... When did you pick the zit?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. So I think what he does is- You guys made that assumption. What happened was.
Speaker 3: Actually- Damn, you- We can see it. I think what you're doing is sometimes you don't, don't.
Speaker 1: He's picking it now.
Speaker 2: Don't, Jeffrey, don't.
Speaker 1: My God. My God. You're really going to time. Help him.
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Did you get him to smear it? Smears the blood all over the arm.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 1: On the chair.
Speaker 4: That's a man's man though. He doesn't, like me, I get a little cut and I'm like, my God, I need a bandaid. This guy, he just rubs the blood in, right?
Speaker 1: Good, put it back to once it came. And then touches everything. Right on the counter. Okay, here we go. All right, Doogee, are you- It's on his hand too. Oh my God, no. The gal was everywhere. I put the- She overdid it with the- She squirted on me, so.
Speaker 3: Hand sanitizer. Are you putting the hand sanitizer on your zit?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Does that hurt? Does that hurt?
Speaker 3: Does it hurt?
Speaker 1: No, he's tough. Jeffrey, are you still doing something this weekend? No, my son changed his mind. What were you going to do?
Speaker 6: I was going to see about getting a car and going to that Fanimation thing.
Speaker 1: And then all of a sudden, out of the clear blue.
Speaker 6: Sky, my son says, not a good idea because of me running a car and the expense, mainly the expense of running.
Speaker 1: A car and whatnot. Where's Fanimation? Ziensville, Indiana.
Speaker 6: So I think he understands there's more important things to worry about than a road trip.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to it. Are you ready for the shizzy?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hit a shizzy on Rover's Morning Glory. Italian archaeology.
Speaker 4: Here's somebody, by the way, hold on. Rovers says that, what is that kind of paint that's on you, Jeffrey?
Speaker 1: It's cold gal.
Speaker 6: We use that to, once we, I take a brush and I clean off the well and I put the stuff on it and that prevents rust.
Speaker 4: This guy says gal paint is extremely toxic. Our guys have to wear respirators and paint suits and gloves when- No.
Speaker 6: We just got the particular type that we use.
Speaker 1: This comes in like a spray can. Okay, all right. There are different levels of it, I guess. It's not toxic, you can just spray this right on. You're all right?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, go on, douche.
Speaker 2: Italian archaeologists discovered an ancient site beneath Jerusalem's Church of the Holy Sepulchre that aligns with descriptions in the Bible of where Jesus was crucified and buried. So the true tomb of Jesus Christ was found after 2,000 years. And it does match the biblical telling.
Speaker 4: What's the biblical? How does the Bible describe it? I'm sure it goes into great details.
Speaker 1: What did they discover?
Speaker 3: You are so going to hell.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not.
Speaker 4: It's just there's always, oh, they've discovered the Ark. Oh, they've discovered this. Oh, they discovered. No, they haven't discovered anything, actually. It's all nonsense.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, how did they describe it?
Speaker 2: No one was found in the tomb. The abundance of parallels was nonetheless compelling. In John 19, 20. says that the crucifixion occurred close to Jerusalem, while Hebrews 13.12 claims that it occurred outside the city gate, the exact location of the quarry.
Speaker 3: At the time of Christ.
Speaker 1: Does it say which testament of the Bible, the Old or New Testament? They just found it.
Speaker 4: It didn't get crucified in the Old Testament.
Speaker 7: They did.
Speaker 3: How do you not know that?
Speaker 1: It wasn't even mentioned in the Old Testament.
Speaker 6: Well, like I said, to me it's all superstitious stuff.
Speaker 1: Religious BS. According to George Carlin, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 7: Oh, boy.
Speaker 1: That's how I see it.
Speaker 2: A Six Flags roller coaster called X2, linked to two deaths and numerous injuries in its 24-year history, was closed finally after two riders suffered severe head injuries requiring emergency brain surgery.
Speaker 3: Pamela Gillian and Naomi.
Speaker 2: Wilkinson were the most recent victims experiencing head trauma and unconsciousness after riding the coaster. Previous incidents involving fatalities and injuries were also highlighted, leading to lawsuits against the theme park. And X2 remains closed while investigations continue into the safety concerns.
Speaker 1: When was this? Where is this?
Speaker 2: Which?
Speaker 1: Where is this?
Speaker 2: X2 roller coaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Speaker 1: Oh, in California. Oh, all right.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Valencia, California.
Speaker 2: All right, restaurants have signs saying employees should wash their hands. You're often seeing that, right? Wash your hands before you go on shift. Well, they should maybe consider signs remembering men to zip up their pants because a 25-year-old employee at a Steak and Shake in Florida, his name is Artavian Cromedy, was arrested after exposing his penis to a customer.
Speaker 3: When he came out to serve a.
Speaker 2: Woman, He had his manhood exposed through a zipper. So they do that old school kind of thing where they have the car hops bring the food out to the customer's cars. So this waiter comes out to serve her and he had his penis like sticking out. The woman called the police and her story was backed up by the restaurant surveillance cameras. And he was charged with indecent exposure. So I don't know if he's trying to be funny. Sometimes, didn't you say, Robert, that sometimes you'll just have your penis out and you think it's funny?
Speaker 4: I just whip it out like I'll just be standing there talking to my wife and I'll just go.
Speaker 1: But not the strangers, though. That's very strange, obviously.
Speaker 2: Speaking of strange, a Houston dad got a shocking surprise when a DoorDash driver delivered food to him and his daughter while he was completely naked.
Speaker 8: Oh, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the customer, Keontae Matlock, said that he was inside his house playing video games with his kid when he got a phone notification alerting him the order had arrived. So when he checked his ring camera, he was like, huh. The guy that dropped us off was completely naked. And there was footage that showed the driver who had shoulder length dreadlocks placing their order on the front porch and then casually walking back to his car like nothing out of the ordinary.
Speaker 3: Just completely normal for him to do. There's a picture of it on.
Speaker 2: RMG TV with his face and unit blurred out. The incredible footage showed the driver, and so they called the police. They discarded the food and reached out to DoorDash, which was equally appalled at the situation, and they refunded his money. So they say we will not tolerate sexual harassment or misconduct of any kind.
Speaker 3: Entertainment news for you.
Speaker 2: Spider-Man Brand New Day is expected to continue to dominate the box office this weekend.
Speaker 3: The Marvel film is looking to make between $ 18.
Speaker 2: And $ 25 million in its fifth weekend of release. It's made over $ 860 million domestically and over $ 2. 2 billion worldwide. New this week is the previously shelled Coyote vs. Acme, the Looney Tunes-based film. You going to go watch that, Jeffrey, since you like Looney Tunes so much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might take down her advisement. Okay.
Speaker 2: And then they expect that to come in second place. And also new is the Jacob Elordi movie. led the Dog Stars film. And they say that should probably come in third with $ 10 to $ 14 million in its first weekend. So those are your box office numbers for you. Peter Cullen, the iconic voice behind Optimus Prime in numerous Transformers shows and films, has passed away. His agent said that Cullen, who was 85 years old, died peacefully at his Los Angeles home this week, surrounded by his family. And then Toy Story 5 will start streaming on Disney Plus on September 23rd. And finally, Taco Bell in the news because they have decided to partner with Olivia Rodrigo for a new Baja Blast flavor.
Speaker 3: It's called, you see, Pretty Pink for a Baja Blast.
Speaker 2: It's a mix of the OG Baja Blast and Pink Lemonade, and it'll come in a custom cup with Olivia's photo. It'll be available tomorrow at Live Moss Cafe locations and then nationwide on September 24th.
Speaker 1: Live Moss, huh? Live Moss.
Speaker 3: Live Moss. They're going live.
Speaker 1: Live Moss.
Speaker 8: No, live.
Speaker 7: Live.
Speaker 1: Live. There you go.
Speaker 3: Enjoy.
Speaker 2: That's the award-winning shizzy on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 8: Become an instant celebrity when you call into the show with video.
Speaker 1: After you video.
Speaker 8: Call Rover's Morning Glory, everyone will recognize you as the genius with the best and smartest comment of all time. Just download the Rover Radio app and use it to.
Speaker 1: Video call the show.
Speaker 8: Fame awaits with video calls inside the Rover Radio app, available in app stores.
Speaker 4: Ashley, you're on Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning, Ashley.
Speaker 1: Oh, hi.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 1: How are you? I'm doing all right. What's happening?
Speaker 3: Oh, nothing.
Speaker 7: I just was listening, actually on my way to the shop, but I'm a shop owner, a tattoo artist. And I was just saying, I mean, you guys are saying like standards, but really I think it's just more like uniform so that everybody looks like the same. So nothing is sort of like a distraction or it doesn't look like, they just look like Bucky's employees.
Speaker 4: No, you as a tattoo shop owner, when you hear that a company like Bucky's, the gas station place, is saying that employees cannot have visible tattoos, does that make you angry as a tattoo shop owner?
Speaker 7: No, I mean, if you can't like abide by any policies, then you shouldn't work there. I mean, it doesn't like describe you as a person. I also worked at a country club and I couldn't show my tattoos there. It's just like if you don't, if it doesn't vary like, like, you know, if it was meant to be like, maybe you weren't meant to work at Bucky's and they don't like your tattoos, I guess.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Have you ever tattooed, what's the weirdest thing you've tattooed on somebody?
Speaker 7: I have actually kind of a lot of ideas that people think are great, but really they're not. I mean, the weirdest thing is probably like it was a butt plug with a cape on it.
Speaker 1: A butt plug with a cape?
Speaker 4: And who came in wanting a butt plug with a cape to be tattooed on them?
Speaker 7: Honestly, it was one of my regulars and her friend that came in and I was just like, okay, whatever.
Speaker 1: So I had to- So it was a girl and she goes, tattoo a butt plug on her.
Speaker 4: Now, what does this mean? She's a butt plug superwoman or what? Did you ask why is there a cape on your butt plug?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: No, I don't ask questions.
Speaker 1: You just do it, I understand.
Speaker 4: And where would someone, if they wanted a butt plug with a cape tattooed on their body, where did she have this tattooed?
Speaker 7: Well, actually, I did it at my old shop, but I recently just opened a new shop, Sweet Chaos.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, not where geographically. I'm talking about where on the body do you have this tattoo? Is this on the butt cheek? Is this small on the back?
Speaker 7: Where did the butt plug go? Yeah, she got it smaller on her upper butt, on her hips.
Speaker 1: Very, very interesting. Have you ever tattooed?
Speaker 4: What if somebody came in and they said, I want you to tattoo my penis?
Speaker 1: Have you ever done that?
Speaker 7: Okay, that's a common question, actually. I haven't done it, but if my partner agreed to me doing it, I would just charge more, more money.
Speaker 1: And your partner, is this a man or a woman, your partner? Oh, a man.
Speaker 3: I am not.
Speaker 7: So I only call him my partner because we're kind of like Beyonce, but he hasn't asked me to marry him. But we're just together. We both like... But he's.
Speaker 4: A boy, I'm not- All right, I'm just giving you a heads up that anytime somebody- No, anytime somebody refers to their person as a partner, I go, okay, they're gay or lesbian, they have to be.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, you'd say my boyfriend, my girlfriend, husband.
Speaker 7: I only say partner because they don't like to say boyfriend because it just sounds immature.
Speaker 4: They can drop too many F-bombs here on the show. Now, if Ashley, if your boyfriend- I'm sorry, your partner. So you would ask him, you go, hey, listen, Jeffrey LaRocque is coming into the shop and he wants me to tattoo his penis. You'd bring that up to your partner and get the yay or nay from him?
Speaker 7: Yeah, just to run it by him.
Speaker 3: Really, ultimately, anything's my choice.
Speaker 1: And nobody's going to stop me from making money. So- It'll be a quick job.
Speaker 4: Real quick. Yeah, do you have a magnifying glass you can pull out? How fine are the needles?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: I don't think I would want my member tattooed. What if you tattooed a bigger dong on your dong? No thanks, Charlie. But when it comes to tattoos, though, I'm trying to come up with a design to put on my other forearm. So it kind of, like, complements the one I got two years ago when my mom died. Because this is my most meaningful one. Now, what do you want to get on your other forearm? I'm still going over ideas. I had, like, one idea. You know, it's, like, one for my kids. Like a four-bladed ceiling fan with a cat peeking through, peeking between the blades.
Speaker 1: Yes. That's cute. Love it.
Speaker 7: I agree at doing custom designs. Obviously, I've done a butt plug with a cape on it. But really, if you want to message me on Instagram and check out my.
Speaker 1: Work, I'm in Stowe, Ohio.
Speaker 3: And we've seen Douchey a lot.
Speaker 7: With her donut truck. My dad is in love with you. He loves you so much. And yeah, so we're local.
Speaker 4: All right, well, Jeffrey, why don't you follow her on Instagram? Maybe she could give you your kid's tattoo, the ceiling fan with a cat peering out. I love this idea. He's covering both children. Val Ray loves cats and Tomas loves fans.
Speaker 1: Like ceiling fans. Val Ray likes drawing where she drew the tattoo.
Speaker 7: Basically, somebody gives me a concept and then I design it to where it'll look good as a tattoo. It makes sense and people know what it means. I'm pretty good at my job.
Speaker 1: Okay. All right.
Speaker 7: My name is... Ashley Denise Tattoos, D-E-N-I-S-E. And you can just follow me on Instagram and just send me a DM, and we can set up an appointment.
Speaker 2: Okay. All right.
Speaker 1: I have to save up the money, though, so.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's fine.
Speaker 1: This tattoo cost me back like $ 250.
Speaker 3: Holy hell.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not renting that car anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do it this weekend. That's true.
Speaker 7: Well, I will be in Hocking Hills, and I book.
Speaker 1: Out two months, so.
Speaker 7: Sorry.
Speaker 1: All right, well. Jeffrey, you're going to have to wait, but that will give.
Speaker 4: You some idea to come up with.
Speaker 1: The design and everything, Jeffrey, that you want. And Ashley?
Speaker 6: Because the guy that did this one, I met him and his girl at the last night that the Foundry Club was open, and we were talking tattoos.
Speaker 1: And he helped.
Speaker 6: And I told him this is a tattoo. I gave him the idea of the design and when he showed me this design, I was sold right away. I'll do it for free.
Speaker 1: No, thanks, Charlie.
Speaker 6: You don't have any tattooing experience, nor does the equipment. I'll buy the equipment just to do it for free.
Speaker 1: No, thanks, Charlie. I'd rather have an experienced person do it. Quick learner.
Speaker 6: I can practice on yourself, but not on me.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: All right, Ashley, thank you.
Speaker 7: If you start practicing now, you've got to practice with drawing first.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ashley. I appreciate it. All right.
Speaker 6: I just want to say that this tattoo is often is sometimes is a conversation started with aircraft enthusiasts because the first question I would ask is what kind of the first question people ask me is what.
Speaker 1: Kind of plane this is. And I'm able to tell them. And what is it?
Speaker 6: This is an A-7, a Vought A-7E Corsair II. It was a subsonic light attack aircraft, the United States Navy, from 1967 to 1991.
Speaker 1: What is it? You said the numbers a couple times. Sorry. Just say it again. One more time.
Speaker 6: A Vought A-7E Corsair II that served the United States Navy from 1967 to 1991.
Speaker 1: But also not the one you wanted. Oh, you didn't want that plane? I originally wanted an.
Speaker 6: F-14, but the artist told me it wouldn't fit on my arm correctly, so I settled with this one.
Speaker 1: But either way, it's an airplane, so.
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: So you go into the tattoo shop, and you wanted an F-14, and they go, nope, you gotta put a different plane on your arm.
Speaker 1: And you just said, okay. Yeah, well, I mean, I'm a fan of this aircraft. Why couldn't they put an F-14 on your. Why couldn't they put that on your arm?
Speaker 3: He wanted a huge one. Remember what he wanted? Ultimately, they're like.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, but I don't understand. Because of my arm being small, it just.
Speaker 3: They can shrink it down.
Speaker 4: They're not putting an actual life-size F-14 on your arm.
Speaker 2: It was going to cover his whole body.
Speaker 1: Weird. Very, very strange. And I'm shocked that you just agreed to that. To me, a plane's a plane, so. Is this the one that's called?
Speaker 4: It's like you're going in and getting your tattoo. If you got a tattoo of your mother's name and they go, no, let me give you Martha instead.
Speaker 1: No, this one here has my mom's name on it.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey, is this known as America's short and ugly but well-hung buccaneer?
Speaker 7: Oh, no.
Speaker 1: It's short and ugly, yeah, but the plane did its job. It was very effective at what it was designed to do.
Speaker 6: Okay, but it's also well-hung? I'm just looking at a YouTube video, and that's what it says. America's short and ugly but well-hung buccaneer. The LTV-A7 Corsair II.
Speaker 1: This is it, right? Yep. This is the plane?
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 4: All right. I've got to take a last break of the morning.
Speaker 1: We'll come back. We'll give some stuff away.
Speaker 4: We do have the Friday leftovers coming up on RMG Plus in a little bit, right after the main show. About 10 minutes after the main show, we'll get started with the Friday leftovers. We play a bunch of videos, get to stuff we didn't get to during the week. And you can watch or listen live at roverradio.com or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV if you're an RMG Plus subscriber.
Speaker 1: If you're not a subscriber, you can sign.
Speaker 4: Up at roverradio.com right now, and then you can join us on the Friday leftovers after the main show today. They do the aftermath Monday through Thursday on RMG Plus as well. So you get that, the RMG TV archives, and more.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back. Hang on. I have everything up in a few minutes. We'll give some stuff.
Speaker 4: Away here shortly. Here is somebody who sent me a, who sent this in?
Speaker 1: I'll give them credit. I think it's AO, I think. She sent a little montage, collage of some photos here.
Speaker 4: These are some tattoos. These are all F-14s. Being tattooed on people's arms and one on the back here. What do you think, Jeffrey? Those are cool, you know.
Speaker 1: Now, how come you couldn't get that on your arm? I think because of my arm being so bony. I don't have big arms. So they couldn't. They couldn't.
Speaker 4: They could get that plane tattooed on your arm, but not the F-14. This is what's blowing my mind.
Speaker 1: I don't understand. Why not? I think the artist could probably better explain it than I could, so. What's the difference.
Speaker 4: Between like, can I see your tattoo again?
Speaker 1: Turn to the camera, keep turning, keep turning. There you go. Look, all right.
Speaker 4: Now, okay, well, that's a pretty big tattoo on your arm there. Now, it's a traditional airplane shape. Why couldn't they make that an F-14, same size? Like I said, the artist could probably better explain that than I could. Well, when they explained it to you.
Speaker 1: What did they say?
Speaker 6: They just, I don't even remember because it was so long ago that I got this tattoo.
Speaker 1: Because I got it right just a couple months after I got this one. Would you consider getting a tattoo of a butt plug with a cape?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I said this before, Rover, if I'm putting any kind of graffiti on my body and I consider tattoos bodily graffiti, it's going to.
Speaker 1: Mean something to me. I'm not going to put anything meaningless on my body. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Well, that plane, that's not the plane you wanted. So that's sort of meaningless, isn't it?
Speaker 6: It depends on context. I mean, it's just regardless of the aircraft type. It still means that one, it pays homage to my younger brother who was in the US Navy, my grandfather who was in the US Navy in World War II.
Speaker 1: But that's stuff you came up with after the fact. You wanted an F-14.
Speaker 6: But I'm just saying, I'm just telling you. I mean, I don't know how else, I don't know how plainer I can explain it.
Speaker 1: Okay. And I've never complained about it since.
Speaker 6: So at some point, I might even have it done up on my back. But I don't think I can survive the pain of that because that's all bones. That's where tattoos hurt the most is if you're doing it right on bone.
Speaker 4: Doozy.
Speaker 1: What do we have to give away today?
Speaker 2: You have your final pair of tickets to see Kill Switch Engage.
Speaker 3: The show is Saturday, September 19th at Jacobs Pavilion. If you do not.
Speaker 2: Win today, you can still get your tickets and more information at AXS.com.
Speaker 4: All right, if you call her 30 right now, 866-YO-ROVER, 866-967-6837. I'll give you those tickets. Call her 30, 866-YO-ROVER. We do have the Friday leftover starting in just a few minutes.
Speaker 1: I mentioned it before.
Speaker 4: We'll get to a bunch of videos and stuff we didn't get to during the week. If you're not an RMG Plus subscriber, sign up at roverradio.com right now so you can watch or listen live. We'll get started over there in less than 10 minutes, so you can join us there. You can watch or listen on the website or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. But sign up for RMG Plus on the website, roverradio.com.
Speaker 1: We'll see you over there in a few minutes. If you're not joining us.
Speaker 4: For the Friday leftovers, then we'll talk to you live Monday morning on the main show.
Speaker 1: Have a great day and a great weekend. It's Rover's Morning Glory. Bye. over his morning glory.