Speaker 1: No, my okay.
Speaker 2: Well, if you guys want tickets, we got tickets in twenty minutes, so we have a chance for you to win tickets in twenty minutes. All right, it's Mojo in the morning, Mike. I don't know how much more time you have to be with us, but I would like to if we can, Can we get a couple of moments to talk about, Yeah, the almost major emergency with your sweet little guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So Sebastian is three. It's my youngest, and we just got back from like vacation. We're doing the unpacking thing where we're kind of throwing everything put stuff away, and I'm packing the camper and stuff, and my youngest comes running up to me and he points to the top of his mouth and he goes, I thought he said pen, like he like poked himself in the mouth with a pen. And his new thing is band aids, So I was like, oh, buddy, I'll get you a band aid.
Speaker 1: You'll be okay.
Speaker 3: And then he runs into the bathroom and tells my wife and she comes out with a horrified look on her face, and I'm like what And she's like, where's his other lucky penny? And I was like, I didn't know he had a lucky penny, and she goes, yeah, he had two of them, because Milo had one and he wanted to I don't know. She's like, it's been in his pocket all day. Do you know where it is? And I'm like, no clue. And then he points to his mouth again and goes, pen ah, and I went penny.
Speaker 1: He swallowed the penny. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Still mid like getting home and he I was like, well, where is it now? We didn't see him do it, so I don't I still don't know if he really did. And he points to his h he points to his throat and I'm like, oh, geez, okay, well, let's get you some water to start off with, and we start like getting ready to call the doctor. And so he he starts drinking the water, and then probably five minutes later, like he drank so much water, he just starts throwing up everywhere, like, oh my gosh, and I'm like, where is it?
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 3: Like We're looking in the toilet to see if it came out. We're kind of scrambling all over the place because we I have two older kids and they put things in their mouth and I think cessus swallowed maybe like a marble or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, like this was much bigger. This is the penny.
Speaker 2: Do you guys like your kids not have candy at home that they like to stick in their mouths or what's going on?
Speaker 1: Kids just stick stuff in their minds, like random things.
Speaker 3: And so then he points to his belly and he's like, it's it's in my belly.
Speaker 1: After he threw up.
Speaker 3: Oh, we just kind of sat and waited, and no more than two seconds three seconds later, he's grabbing like a balloon.
Speaker 1: He found is chewing on that now. And I'm like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, as a parent, that is the worst thing. The worst thing is knowing that your kid's choking. The second worst thing is knowing that they are not choking and they actually swallowed whatever they you know.
Speaker 1: Put in their mouths. Is a penny? Can you get it's made of? What? What is a penny made of? Is it copper?
Speaker 4: Part of it?
Speaker 5: I don't think they're all copper anymore, but copper, I don't. I don't think a penny is like I think that you just they would tell you to wait.
Speaker 1: And make sure it comes out.
Speaker 2: Yeah I will, really, you know what's funny is that I haven't seen Sebastian in the longest time because you know, Mike's not a regular like where he's every day on the show, and we don't have as much you know, interaction, facial interaction with him. We you know, talk, you know, ye virtually like everybody else does. It's wild to think that Sebastian's already speaking, Like at what point does a kid start talking?
Speaker 1: Like how old is? He's three? Now he's three. He's just saying little words and phrases like look at sentences. Does he swear it all? I don't know he said, Is.
Speaker 2: There are there occasional like swear word pop out of his mouth that he heard from mom or dad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like a parrot right now. So anything you say he repeats he does like I say, damn.
Speaker 2: Damn uh eight four four Mojo live eight four four six six five sixty five four eight what's the worst thing that your kid ever swallowed that freaked you out? And eventually does it come out? Like we still haven't gotten that penny back? So he still only has one lucky penny?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's only one if we find it too. I don't know what I think I'm gonna keep it. It'll be the ultimate lucky penny.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if it stays in his system forever until he's a grown twenty five thirty year.
Speaker 5: Old and then all of a sudden poops it out and poops it out in his I think that.
Speaker 4: Can happen, can't it? Stuff like randomly stay in your body.
Speaker 2: His wife says to him, Hey, is there a penny in the he'd call you guys up in a second.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna believe it. The penny finally came out of me.
Speaker 3: We had something like this happened with Sas where she said she swallowed a penny and she didn't actually swallow the penny. We thought she swallowed a penny, and so we're doing the same thing. We took it to the doctor's got the x ray or anything, and they're like, there's nothing in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, jabon, what's going on? Jake?
Speaker 6: Hey Mojoe? I have to tell you man, my kid, my twelve year old boy, he swallows Chinese, some beef of noodles, a steak. Yeah, well, piece of steak was like six inches long, and it pulled it over on itself. He swallowed and he choked on. Oh my god, I literally had Yeah. I literally had to give him the hind lick and turn around stick my fingers down his throat to pull it up out.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, thank god you did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: See, okay, that was a scary situation. Yeah. I took him to the yard of the following morning. I ended up actually putting two holes in the back of his throat because from my fingers in there and pulling it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, oh my.
Speaker 5: God, this is so I did not know that that was even possible.
Speaker 1: I don't know if any Chinese ever again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, that was scary.
Speaker 2: That, Chelsea. I put so much food in my mouth sometimes that I'm gonna choke. Can you imagine Jake putting his fingers down my throaty, Sarah, what's up, honey?
Speaker 6: When my daughter was three, you know, I didn't have these daughters here in all these pretty little barrets.
Speaker 7: Well, she got one of the bars and swallowed it.
Speaker 1: You got stuck in her throat.
Speaker 6: So imagine the panic in everybody's face trying.
Speaker 1: To get this bar out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Oh your mother stuck her what your fingers?
Speaker 6: Finger?
Speaker 4: My mother stuck.
Speaker 8: We had to fig her finger in there to get the barret out or to die.
Speaker 2: After Jake a second ago. You can actually poke holes. I didn't realize you could poke a hole.
Speaker 1: That's crazy me either.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the call, Shre, I appreciate it. Hold on, Katie, what did your kids swallow?
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness, so long time callar, longtime listener. Whoa, Yeah, of course, my son swallowed a cascade pod like for the dishwashers. Oh guy, he was also three, like like some Sebastian holy cow. So he just came out with like the little like tubbles of the cleaner around his lips, and I was like, oh my goodness, what did you do? So I did what the last collar did, shoved my fingers down his throat and got a lot of water in there. But he was okay, Thank goodness. Scariest moment.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the cascade pods are as bad as tide pods, because remember those kids were all getting Oh my gosh, Kendra, what did your kids swallow?
Speaker 4: Mojo?
Speaker 8: First time, long time.
Speaker 6: It wasn't my kid.
Speaker 8: Actually it was me. I swallowed a penny too.
Speaker 2: Oh this is like thirty years ago, all right, So tell Mike, Mike, listen to this one, Kendra, say hi to Mike.
Speaker 8: Hi Mike.
Speaker 2: Hey Kendra, all right, So from your being a child like Sebastian Mike's son, you swallowed a penny.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 5: Well, I was pretty young enough, so I don't remember, but I have a story and I swallowed the penny and my parents.
Speaker 1: I still have the penny, actually, it's a memory book.
Speaker 8: And my parents thought it was the cleanest penny that they ever seen.
Speaker 1: Like, wait, penny they ever seen after your body cleaned it, after it came out.
Speaker 8: My body is like a penny cleaning machine. It's it's kind of.
Speaker 4: Like your stomach acid or something.
Speaker 1: Right, how long did it take for the penny to come out?
Speaker 8: My parents said the next day it came out. They called the doctor and the doctor was like, you know, it's it'll come out one way or the other. And it came out.
Speaker 1: Wow, for a week and a half.
Speaker 4: System right.
Speaker 8: And my daughter swallowed a you know those squishy mojis like yeah, little kids, squishy things.
Speaker 6: She swallowed one of those.
Speaker 1: It also came out the next day.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, So Mike, Mike, do you have to put your fingers through Sebastian's.
Speaker 1: Duty every No, I mean yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: No, Mike's doing that now. Mike's looking for the petty.
Speaker 4: I mean, you would have to make sure it came out.
Speaker 3: You had to find the do you want to find it now and put it in like a book somewhere.
Speaker 8: You have to keep it.
Speaker 1: You have to keep it. That's actually very funny.
Speaker 5: What if he didn't actually swallow depending You guys are sitting no reason.
Speaker 1: Well that's why we didn't take him to the doctors.
Speaker 3: When we asked him, They're like, just watch and see if he has any issues with anything.
Speaker 1: And he drank a bunch of water, so he did.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like an esophagus or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he might not have. We might just be searching for it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, one last call, and as Grandpa, you've never you've never met a Mike. His name is pops. Hey, pops Hey, hold on, hey, pops.
Speaker 7: Hey, how you doing. Welcome to the Mojo Crew.
Speaker 2: Well, Mike's been a part of Mojo Crew for a long time. He left us to go do a radio show on B ninety three. Pops Uh, it's the number one country station in the state of Michigan.
Speaker 7: But he'll never forget you all right, Pops? What's the story? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you got, Pops? You got a story about swallowing that something.
Speaker 7: Just before I came from Florida to Michigan, I was in the EI room for dehydration and while I would there, they brought in a little boy that had swallowed three or four crimes. Oh so I was there about an hour. But when I was leaving, I got the nurse and I said, I was that little boy doing? She said, no change yet.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if that's a real story.
Speaker 2: Already, I like, Hey, Bob's would you like to be Sebastian's adopted grandpa and sift through his duty for this? Mike would love to have that. Can you imagine I had?
Speaker 7: I had three kids, eighteen grandchildren. I have never changed a diaper.
Speaker 1: In your life? How did you do that in my life?
Speaker 7: So I never would.
Speaker 2: He's a true man, the man in the house. I'm not changing a dipe. I love it, Pops, And.
Speaker 7: Guess what, I'm probably not far away from being in diaper.
Speaker 1: A lot of times depends, Mike.
Speaker 2: Mike, I get a better idea. Would you like Pops to be a regular caller on d ninety three With you and Ali.
Speaker 1: It becomes with that fire, absolutely talk to you.