Speaker 1: And this pit sounds a little bit like black velvet. Right. Oh, yes, that's actually I thought it was.
Speaker 2: That's a great song. You know what is also as good as black velvet. I don't know where this transition is. I can't wait. It's time boys the flop, sweat and tears, Petty Theft to her heads to man Cato this Saturday. You can join Common and maybe Meat Sauce, Paul Lambert and Larry Mondelo Guy at the Cato Ballroom seven point thirty this Saturday. Tickets are available at Kato Ballroom dot com. But we're gonna take caller number fourteen. Ooh right now, are you sure? I know? Oh no, the guy yesterday he was very happy, very happy, And I'm sure we'll get somebody out there too. Cado Ballroom. If you, even if you don't like the commed, does it hold? It's a cool place to go. Uh how many? How many you think the Cato Ballroom holds?
Speaker 1: I bet I.
Speaker 3: Bet they can get seventeen hundred, fifteen, seventeen hundred in there. Yeah, it's a big room and it's like it's so cool. Man, what a cool old place. But that would be stacked and packed.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many tickets you are honestly selling, Like, how many tickets are available for this show? Uh? Yeah, I would guess four hundred, but I.
Speaker 3: Don't think that's a good number, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how many are probably available available and they're available to everyone.
Speaker 1: They're available to everybody. Yeah. You guys sell meet and greets, Yes we do. Yeah, you sell merch, yes we do. What do you sell? We have a couple of.
Speaker 2: Teachers that we've come up with and uh, they're going to be a buy one, get one on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Do you have anything that's like fish net? Uh? Four, I don't, just friend, don't worry about it. Yeah? No, okay, no I don't. We should maybe think about that. Do you sell bumper stickers or underwear? No?
Speaker 2: No, coffee mugs? No, but we should shouldn't. You sell socks with your like with your face? And then you could be like this is you.
Speaker 1: Know, I went to Target for socks but left with Home Alone two on blue races like pretty good? What if you had socks that have the cover of Home Alone too printed on them? Copyright?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Do some like TMU version where it's like you can tell that that's micaelay Culkin, but not really. That's a good idea. Core sell socks.
Speaker 4: That's a really good You should have Fourth Avenue pizza and make you a pizza sauce that they sell in the jar, and that's called meat sauces sauce.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 3: If Daniels has played at this place, yeah, man, Buddy Holly played at this place.
Speaker 1: Larry Guy, Larry Dusty.
Speaker 3: Christians, I have that's true. John Cafferty, Yeah, I mean that's a big ol' ballroom. It's super cool.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that place. I just love that.
Speaker 3: I even liked the outside of it. It looks cool. It looks like you went back in time. So I'm glad that you're playing there. I'm glad it stayed a life because I place like that ain't easy to keep it in business, you know.
Speaker 1: Thank good for them.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: How would you feel that the rumors the steam turned out to be real that we're going to Mexico City?
Speaker 1: Uh? Is that the steam?
Speaker 3: It's it's enough steam to make all the major news.
Speaker 4: Who's playing San Fran San Fran, I'd be down. Yeah, I have not heard a lot of good things about going to Mexico City from a professional athlete standpoint, because there's so much security. Parish ripped it. Yeah, but I've even heard the NBA. Didn't the NBA do it too. Isn't like they are there, that's canceled the game? Wasn't the Yes, yes, there was like a concession fire or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I hopefully the snacks are okay.
Speaker 4: No, but I've I've heard from other I've heard from other people that just have gone as tourists and they say it's a fantastic city, super fun, a lot of a lot of obviously the food's amazing, a lot of culture. So like, if we're if we're allowed to like do that now, I could probably slide under the radar because I'm not like a player on the team. I think you and I hawk could be. We can enjoy the city a little bit more than maybe the organization.
Speaker 3: We can catch some shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so as I'm as I'm talking about this, like I would probably pass the Donkey show. You you can go to the Donkey show. I might go to some other type of show. Don't be a prude. Well, why don't you tell me.
Speaker 1: How it goes with a T shirt and I had a flag. You tell me how it goes, and then I might go back for show number two.
Speaker 2: The norm of Donkey shows, Doncky Hawk would be the one that catch the matinee of the because he's tired.
Speaker 1: What are you doing, Jared?
Speaker 5: You're participating, Jared dissipating?
Speaker 1: Wow, Jared. I feel I feel like, if you ever is that? Is that an urban legend?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't participates a dogy donkey. I don't think so, because it's it's it's too it's too prevalent, definitely happened.
Speaker 4: Well just because we've heard it once or twice and now we've like run with it.
Speaker 1: It might not right, it might not still be a thing, but I'm betting it is. I'm all in on the yes.
Speaker 2: Well, heavily rumored and sometimes advertised to tourists, some kind of suggest these spectacles are largely mythical or extremely rare.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Wait fifty minutes and ask the same question.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's one of those things where you hear about it if you ever were in Tijuana and sounds like, hey man, you wanta go to the Donkey show?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a it's like a sting. Well, and let's set up.
Speaker 3: Let me say this to you.
Speaker 2: The police guy is the wrestlers, how prevalent it is in our brain?
Speaker 3: All I said was, will go catch a show. I didn't say anything about donkey show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're sick. Yeah you know exactly. Yeah, you knew what you were alluding to. But we all knew what you were doing exactly.
Speaker 3: So whether it's real or not, it's yours hell seems real in our brains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, closer to me and break that down. Yeah, gross man, why are you winky? Corey? Now you're licking your lips. You're winking a lot.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous right now, you're ready what I think even Tommy would be grossed out by that.
Speaker 1: No, he's about kidding me. He sniffers, row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, standing, he's in a splash.
Speaker 1: It's like sham shows a splash and the donkey's name is Gallagher Colline Center Home. I will give you fifty bucks. Yeah, I'll go in great Now. Tommy's gonna watch Pinocchio when they get hammered and gamble and smoke and when they turn into donkeys. He's gonna take his pants off, pants on, he pooped. Good point, Tommy, all right.
Speaker 4: Hawk, I'm gonna give you a hypothetical. Okay, you have the option. You got v I P tickets to either a Donkey show or cock fighting?
Speaker 1: Which one you go into? Tommy, we know we're he's going, well, he misunderstood what I am zero interesting with don right, that's no.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see animals kill each other either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't want to see animals do that either. At least no.
Speaker 2: No, Tommy would go in there and file a class action lawsuit.
Speaker 1: Isn't what you told me it was. I'm going to do the sea fighting one. We know. I went to one cock fight and it was disgusting, honestly. Yeah. My neighbor had a had a bird it was his name was Little Jerry Seinfeld, and I couldn't get to Molly's. It was just a disaster. But I had written a bad check, so I had to do a favor for a guy not here Rosie. Oh, never mind, that's just from Seinfeld. So that was a great episode. They named the Bird of Little Jerry Seinfeld. And Kramer has no idea what a cock fight is. They doesn't understand like little Jerry Seinfeld's got to fight tomorrow. It's like he might not what that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about one of the greatest Cell Park episodes of all time, The Sea Magic.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. I mean here, I've never laughed so hard in my life. It is unbelievable. That's a top tenor.
Speaker 3: You've been thinking about this for a while, and I'm glad we're I don't think I ever said these words. I'mlad we're talking about cock fighting. One of the main main parts of the book about Brad Pitt's character and Once upon a Time in Hollywood. They're doing a movie. Okay, they're doing a movie because Tarantino wrote a book about that character and they're making that book into a movie. One of the main things that he does is dog fighting in that book. It's a It's a main thing in the book. They I gotta believe they won't make that part of the film.
Speaker 1: Maybe they allude to it. I think Fincher is directing it correct or did direct It's already done. Yeah, it's time.
Speaker 3: I saw the trailer.
Speaker 1: It looks great. Man. They forgot to put the title in it, though, Did they really yeah. And then the one they did on the Super Bowl. It didn't have a title.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Wow, it was weird.
Speaker 3: But remember his dog, and you haven't seen it, so I can't believe. That's ridiculous. Guys.
Speaker 1: I think it's the only Tarantino who I haven't seen it. I know you guys, I haven't seen it. I like it.
Speaker 3: I know you've got to watch this film. It's so great and this dog is a main part of the film.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, I've not seen it. Great, great movie.
Speaker 3: What do you guys watch, aren't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I thought you men in general, because I was going to say, I know you were gone on Monday, but man, I'm so glad I did not give up on a night as these seven kingdom Just holy cow, you caught up.
Speaker 3: I'm not you say that? Yeah, good, good, good good.
Speaker 1: Every episode has gotten better than the one before. It's just it's hard when it's thirty or forty minutes, when you're like, man, not much is going on here, But then the next episode is a little bit better than the next episode's a little bit better. But after three I was like, man, when are they gonna get to something? And then four and five was everything, especially especially five, so only one to go. Though it's a short season, just six episodes, it's I guess George R. R. Martin even thought it would be would have been better as a film like one, just giant film, but they just put it in a series that's sweet. Saturday or Sunday was just unbelievable. Kid, Then I can't remember you watch No, I'm not watching the pit.
Speaker 4: We we talked about this, but Shrinking's back, you know, it's it's maybe not as charming as the first season. I feel like they're trying too hard to make every scene super witty and everybody's got a quick comment. It's a it's a little too like it's kind of lost its genuineness to me.
Speaker 1: Sure, I still think it's great.
Speaker 4: We also started Palm Royal again because that new season's out first episode was a tough watch. Yeah, I'm not so sure we're going to have the stick toativeness that Corey had with Seven Kingdoms.
Speaker 1: I love Chris and Wig, but everybody says that show's underwhelming, and I gave it. She's awesome, but that shows nobody's talking about it. God, I think she's hot too, Yeah, and she's the best. She's one of my all time favorite SNL members. It's not even close.
Speaker 4: You know, when she was on SNL, I never looked at her like that in that way, like I thought she was, like, that's super attractive.
Speaker 1: Well again, we saw her here in person, we walked out, we walked out, didn't know she was in the building. And I don't know how to explain it otherwise. She is so much more striking than you would think in person, Like I was like, wow, Like that is a pretty and it's not like I ever thought she was ugly, but you see her in person like, man, she's she's something else, and she's unbelievably talented. Obviously, Yeah, she's the best. By the way. Speaking of shows that nobody's talking about, right before Night of the Seven Kingdoms on an HBO it is a show called Industry, but I think it's four seasons in and the critics freaking love it. But I don't know one person that watches it. It's just now starting to get some buzz from what I've seen. I haven't seen it, but I agree with you, Corey.
Speaker 6: I didn't know it was a show until the last month or so, and now all of a sudden, I'm seeing a bunch of people talk about I think like the word of mouth is doing it some good, and a lot of people are going back and for comparing it to the Succession.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well tell us what it's about. I've heard it's essentially a younger version of Succession. It's a bunch of young people fighting over money and greed and stuff like that. So I don't even know what quote industry they're in. I don't know if it's stock market, I don't know if it's hedge funds. I have no idea what the quote industry is, but I guess it's that Max just nailed it. It's a younger person succession. Oh and Against Successions one of the greatest shows of all time. So if it's even remotely like that, let's maybe I should jump in. But we're four seasons in. I got a lot to catch up on. I guess that's okay. Industry. It's good because it's great jumping all over the place.
Speaker 3: Ben, Yeah, just reading an article on SI Jalen Naylor could be in line for three years thirty six million dollars. Is that too much for him?
Speaker 1: For us?
Speaker 4: No, I feel like that's that's not at home. I feel like twelve million years acceptable for him.
Speaker 1: And that that rumor is with us or with somebody else. Just period. Yeah, just value his market value if that is the market. Do you think there's any reason they let him walk? Do you think they find a way to pay that? Well?
Speaker 4: I mean, I still I know that you don't think that the cap is it's a myth. You think it's a myth. I mean, in two days the Chiefs got under sixty million in cap. Yeah, well, the thing is like, it's not a myth.
Speaker 2: If you have to be compliant with it because you can manipulate the formula doesn't mean.
Speaker 1: That it's a myth. I think it's a myth. Yeah, I think it's like the baby dude.
Speaker 4: Well, it'd be a myth if they didn't do anything. It'd be a myth if they didn't have to adjust any contracts and they could just sign these.
Speaker 1: I think it's a ruse to keep the public in the dark in the Do you do you believe, though, in all seriousness, do you believe that that signing Jalen Naylor is not just about that. Look, he's he's a really good wide receiver. He's a solid, complimentary piece of Jeffer justin Jefferson. But it is it's more Addison insurance too, right, it's we need somebody. He's good. We got to have somebody in case we have to ship him out at the end of the year or even sooner than that. Theoretically, The thing that I get stuck on is.
Speaker 4: Where do you see Naylor in the next let's say it's a three year contract. Where do you see him in years two and three of that contract? Do you see him as a true number two or do you see him as just a really really good, solid number three and insurance to any one of the one or two that if they get injured.
Speaker 1: I don't think you give him twelve million if you think he's a three, Right, that's that's what you're asking. Well, then I don't.
Speaker 4: Then then if that's the case, then I don't think that you sign him to a deal like that because I don't see him as a true number two.
Speaker 1: Well then that's then I think that's too much. But again I don't know if I don't know what they're gonna do. But yeah, that's number two money. That's too much money for number three.
Speaker 3: I mean, in the League.
Speaker 1: Do you think that is Maybe it's kind of seems high.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's like I think that he has deserved a contract like that, and I think that he probably could be.
Speaker 1: Elevated to a number two.
Speaker 4: I just don't know if it's something that is in the cards for necessarily for us, if he's going to stay as like that number three receiver, because I don't think that we're gonna We're not. I don't think that we're gonna pay Jordan Addison, so he'd be naturally elevated too, But I don't think that's his natural spot, I guess is my point. I think that there is a way that you can thread the needle and find somebody, like a younger drafted pick or a younger player that's sort of like a Jordan Addison that could truly pe that number two and then really be elevated to one if if ever anything happened to Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 2: This is a stellar wide receiver Draft two. This is a very is a very good wide receiver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I don't it wouldn't and you know not that we have to get into draft talk, but there is there is a there is a I think a really far far outside chance that if the things fall the way they they fall based on position availability, I know that we probably are going to go corner. I know we'll probably go defense at eighteen. But you could have Kenyon Sadik at number eighteen as a tight end. Yes, And you're looking I look at the tight end position these days as like, dude, that's your flex number three receiver.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 4: And if you find an athletic tight end like Kenyon Sadik who can do a lot of different things, I wouldn't hate that pick at eighteen.
Speaker 2: He's certainly not going to be there or in right, he's still probably the only tight end taking.
Speaker 4: Only he's like the only first first round rated tight end right now. But to your point, I I again, I don't think that we're going to go wide receiver, but going offensive minded at that eighteenth pick. If things fall the way they fall, and let's just say the top let's say the top three corners are taken and you don't and you don't love some of these, and they're they're gonna be a defensive tackle or two taken as well.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you.
Speaker 4: Want to stretch and go get the fourth corner at eighteen or even the third best defensive tackle, because within this defensive tackle draft there are a true like run stopping like Linvaal Joseph pat Williams type players, and I'm not sure even though they might be rated high, I'm not sure that that's what you want for this defense. You want a little bit more athleticism. So somebody might say, like, well, why would they pass on this guy? He's rated as the number one defensive tackle. Yeah, because he's a big run plugging guy. Maybe not what we're looking for.
Speaker 1: If we go back to the original question about Naylor and what our group looks like maybe in the next year or two, is it How do we have any idea if ty Felton just didn't have a chance last year, or if he truly already is a bust. How do you feel about like what do we know and how do we learn that quickly?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can learn that quickly. It didn't play the what the last game. I mean, we didn't really know what we had out a Naylor. Let's be honest, Like it took Naylor a while just like get his feet and like become a dependable player.
Speaker 1: So you're not ready to write off Feldon after one season.
Speaker 4: No, No, I mean, in all fairness, with a lot of these guys, I mean even you know McCarthy included first year starting, I mean even even though its abbreviated because of all the injuries. Like, I think it's unfair for anybody to grade these guys after one season.
Speaker 1: Is there any vibe though, off the off the air, off the field essentially that that ties doing things in practice that are like he just needs a chance. I haven't heard. That's the other thing is like sometimes you hear that and you're like, you don't know if the team's just saying that to give him more time when he's actually struggling, or you know, to try to justify the pick being as high as it was, even if he's terrible at practice. But you're like, hey, kids gotta get you know, you never know, Yeah, yeah, I mean he almost never got in and and you.
Speaker 3: Know, for a long time we had four starting wide receivers in front.
Speaker 1: Of him, you know, yeah, when Telan was here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard, but I hear where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, but I think you trade for Delan because you don't think you have anything in him.
Speaker 4: Maybe, Yeah, I think the the thing is to me, there's a little bit of a tip in the formula to what they're trying to build when they had Rondell Moore the team, and I think that they're looking I still think they're looking for like a number three that can be that sort of true slot, super quick, run after catch type of player. And I just don't think that we have that guy on the roster right now, and I think could be a great compliment to what they're trying to do.
Speaker 1: They go to Headlines. It's the fourth end. The US has the hammer. It is one to one with them in Switzerland. Again, the US either has to win or have Great Britain lose to advance. Otherwise they are out. But I mean, we got a chance. They were supposed to be long shots. They're in this thing. They might make the final four. Here, they might make the Semis. You've just got to be Switzerland and we're in almost at the end of the fourth end, and again the US has the hammer, so hopefully we can find a way to get a pointer. So here we'll talk more about that Andrew Headlines after this. This is in the Power Troy Morning Show. On the fin.
Speaker 2: Can't fan welcome some great shows to Grand Casino Arena in the next year, including Planel Richie with Earth Wind and Fire on June twenty fourth. Tickets to our on sale, and I'll get the complete details on all of our upcoming shows in the concert page at KFE dot comfure calendar.
Speaker 3: Who won initials last? We gotta even know, Sauce?
Speaker 1: You did, right? Yeah, Sauce, just one clue for Role Tide. He was waiting on it, yep, and it was pretty vague even and he just freaking swang for it and drilled it.
Speaker 3: And who's in for me tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Zacho again, Zacho? And when we're working on something else, Oh, Dusty, Zacho is playing. I got one last week. Zach did ring in and get rectal thermometer correct?
Speaker 2: Okay, after a one word, Corey said on the first clue, were you literally sitting on it?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Well, well, I said rubber tip, and I'm like, oh, I said rounded tip, not rubbert tip.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. Oh yeah, he's got the two point over yeah. Oh yeah, Actually I was like, all right, number ten of RT clue number one feels good, Zach, Yes, rectal thermometer. Actually did you got that really quickly? Actually it was the third clue and it was pretty vague. Man, you put the puzzle together quickly.
Speaker 2: He said something like digital and is red. So then I thought, okay, thermostat therm and then you saw then you said you thought you said rounded rounded tip and then I.
Speaker 1: Was like, that's got to be a wreckt them killed them. You nailed it, man, Yeah, man, you're really doing it.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're really doing it. I did it. Oh thanks, Dave Matthew. You actually have never done well. Probably when I was way young. I thought your parents almost assuredly right, almost every kid at some point. Yeah, the best way to do it.
Speaker 1: It's apparently accurate. Yeah, now it's time for headline Benjamin. Check this out. A red Bull pilot. I guess there's a video for this. I haven't seen the video. A Red Bull pilot became the first person to land on a moving train and then take off again. You've seen the video?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: Nuts?
Speaker 4: I love watching all of the Instagram videos that Red Bull puts out.
Speaker 1: Yeahs sweet, It's so fun. Yeaheah. They have the bit where the guy I think it was a BMX bike was timing it so he could go off a jump through an empty train car and then back onto the jump, and it was that stuff. Sweet.
Speaker 2: I think I saw comment on that video like I forgot you guys even sell energy drinks anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just a it's a lifestyle brand. Now. Remember the guy that sued Red Bull because he didn't get wings.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you guys remember our buddy Levi la Valli. Yeah yeah, yeah, So Levi was about to do a stunt. I don't think I can say what the stunt is because it was going to be a big stunt, you know. It's what he does backflips and stuff like that on Stowmobile. And he was practicing and it was just him and his young son and he broke his leg at the tibia and watching the video of him saying to his son, hey, go get the four wheeler and he's laying there with his leg calmly. Yeah yeah, but he's with his little boy, right, So you can't like make a big deal out of it, man, that guy. I don't know how many broken bones Levi has, but my goodness.
Speaker 1: Match no, I wish him all the best. Man.
Speaker 4: I saw the same, Yeah, I saw the same video he posted. I mean he I think he had the phone or the camera right on his on his sled when he did the trick. And then you hear him hit kind of hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he says like, yeah, he says exactly what you said. And then then he flashes up an X ray of his broken leg and you're like, what, Yeah, how about the one where he the other one where he drives through his house his house?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, man, that's a cool life.
Speaker 3: That's a cool cool shot too, right.
Speaker 1: Great drone shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this and this is like the winner for for a guy like him that just like would love to be on the snow all day long.
Speaker 1: And now he's on the men's.
Speaker 3: He's got his you know, team Levi Laval Racing is with us every week. And yeah, he can't be there. He's always in a cast somewhere. He's the best, though.
Speaker 1: He's Today is National Chocolate Mint Day. Oh, he's a real chocolate There's a day for everything, right, did they change the formula or according to never Brad? What was his first name? Brad? He was Brad, doesn't matter, Dusty uh Yeah? Where to fin mints rank in the chocolate mint. I mean New York's are great. Oh yeah, what are those things that give you the land?
Speaker 4: That's what the green mints in the middle. My only issue was, like, I actually want a little bit more mint. Okay, a great flavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ESPN dot com is a great website. Yeah, but like mint, like a mint oriol blizzard one hundred out of the that is a home run, great ice cream. He's right, you're not wrong. Okay. Kill this guy and now former school custodian in West Virginia faces more than two dozen charges after being caught hiding inside of a closet in a girl's locker room. Oh come on, come on, he went. Was it Porky's? What movie was that? Meatballs? Porky's? Which one was it? Where there was like the hole in the shower or whatever? I think Porkys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that mole anywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. Yeah, this guy didn't cut a hole in the wall. He just hid in a locker. Yeah. He wasn't Scottish, was he? No? He was. He was not good good. No, groundskeeper Willie was Yeah, it's not in there. That's ridiculous, all right. So I don't know why I feel like this is going to be controversial, and I have a hunch that saw us going to say something nuts, which is why I want to bring this up. Oh no, the internet is debating right now what the correct order is to do things when you take a shower. Ooh. Some guy posted that he he does it in this order shampoo and rints, then wash your face, then apply conditioner, then wash your body, then rinse the conditioner out. Someone in the comments said that the said they're dermatologists told them that that's wrong because the conditioner won't fully rinse off your skin. It clogs your pores and can cause acne. So the dermatologists claims the right order is shampoo and rints, condition in rints, then wash your face and body after that. Anybody have a strong take. I don't know why I think somebody's going to say something nuts.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I don't really wash my hair because I don't have a lot. I just use like whatever audi wash I'm using on the top of my head. But I uh, I stand opposite of the shower the shower, I face the other way of the shower when I every time I shower. I don't know why I don't face the shower sometimes like I will to like turn around, like when I did have hair and wash my hair, but I stand the opposite.
Speaker 1: Way of the shower and it gets my butt cheeks. Yep, we understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh yeah, I use a loof of thing, get some cool uh body wash, wash my my areas, get a little bit of the top of my head. Then I move on, drive my flip off, put the odor on, brush my teeth, and here I am.
Speaker 1: You went outside the shower for the rest of the routine. I did, yes, but I appreciate. I stand the point. Well, yeah, I put clothes on, but yeah, all my clothes I set out the night before. Yeah, I'm assuming you woke up. I woke up.
Speaker 2: Then you did all this, then I did all that. Yeah, did you go to the bathroom? I go to the bathroom first, you mention that.
Speaker 1: In the shower. Are you doing it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No? Do you ever pee in the shower?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: If you did, would you face towards the shower, stay faced away. I'd probably face towards the shower. Then it would kind of when it kind of splashed right back into you.
Speaker 2: Fine point the part down at the drain. Yeah, you might want to kneel down. I'm just getting there.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't get back up fair yeah, or your hand was up.
Speaker 2: So I ever been in one of them rich people showers with the like the multiple nozzles that just spray your whole damn body like a car wash?
Speaker 1: Sure? Sure? What are those like them? Like? Is there like a place I just want to try it?
Speaker 3: Hotel room?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, those are great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta be honest, though, I don't love them unless you're just like the initial like getting getting like sop down and then the rents. But like when you're soaping up and you're cleaning, it's just too much water, Like I don't feel like you're actually cleaning yourself.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, temmy just picked up smoking. I'm with you with those sauce. I don't. I don't use any shampoo. I don't either. I just use a bar of Dove soap for everything. Yep. Yeah, bar soap grosses me out now, I can't do it. I sometimes do both. The Doctor Squatch soap is great, that stuffs sweet. It lasts about three showers, though the second you put in your hand it's like holding an ice cube. Its just melting. Well. I thought, I use the loofa. I do that too, though sometimes I gotta this is a poblem. Do you clean that? I just buy a new one like every four years? Yeah, I got a very winter Olympics.
Speaker 2: I gotta buy yeah, all said, yeah, every time curling's on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I keep myself clean. Do you still sit down to pee? Yeah? You should? What?
Speaker 4: No, we are dudes, We stand no. Yeah, we take a take a load off.
Speaker 3: And I don't have to clean my my ear and off the floor like you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: True, Speaking of which, I not only have to go jump on my phone call, but I do have to go pee, and I'm gonna do that standing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, why couldn't you sit down and pee here?
Speaker 3: You could?
Speaker 1: He could?
Speaker 3: Ain't got time time for that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, best of lock then great, you guys have a great weekend. Likewise, godspeed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Today's Live is in your town, White bear Lake today. Yes, and my sources, say, my sources being Zach and Ben that.
Speaker 4: Yes, so Zacho is going to be there where Rudy's Red Eye Grill. No tickets necessary get their first come, first serve show starts at three o'clock. Zacha will be there around four o'clock for a little fundie.
Speaker 1: It'll be standing room only by then. Oh right, Rudy man.
Speaker 4: We have been featuring White Bear Lake this whole week. What an awesome community. Thank you, so many cool things there.
Speaker 2: Yes, we didn't and feature the lake because we just know the lake is like great and obviously it's frozen, but like, I can't imagine that place in the summertime.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. The VFW out there right on the water. Oh, it's in best You guys got a lot of cool stuff going on anyway. Yeah, I'll see you, guys. I love you. There, he goes, there's ben Zack's gonna be on TV today. Why would you do that to yourself, Zach? Oh the Frenchman? But I'm I'm sure. Again. I like asking these questions that are almost impossible to get close, just to see how far off you are. Like yesterday when Sauce guest each person on the planet has twenty billion legos per person. How many parking spots do you believe there are in America? Oh? Great question twenty three? Now there's more than that. Again, who even thinks about things like this? But somebody figured it out there are roughly how many parking spots across the United States of America.
Speaker 4: I guess why you guys, why you guys hold that thought? Psych, I don't have my meeting this morning?
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, forgot that. We kind of covered every We kind of covered everything yesterday. So if you guys will have me, I'll sit around.
Speaker 1: Hang hang out and hang out the rest of the way. Well, then why don't you go first? How many parking spots roughly in the United States of America. I wouldn't even have the faintest exactly. Guess that's why four hundred million. Yeah, that's probably a good start.
Speaker 2: Half a billion, So there's three hundred, what fifty something million people now here. You got to take out the like the New York and stuff, because they can have parking spots. I would say two hundred and fifteen million. Sauce you say five hundred, five hundred million, Yes, sir, Chris, one hundred million.
Speaker 1: How about this? There are roughly two billion parking spots in America really under shod. That's roughly seven spaces for every car, covering about the area of West Virginia. That's how many know the actual square mileage that nuts, West Virginia Mountain.
Speaker 2: Mama, I hit a deer. Oh pa, are you okay? There are a lot of like the walmarts and stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, I was thinking about targets.
Speaker 4: Well, think about all those even all this the shopping centers, good point lots, parking garages stacking up parking lots.
Speaker 2: The UH Indiana passed a stadium buil this morning. The Bears just released a statement that they are finalizing their commitment to build a future stadium at Wolf Lake in Hammon, Indiana.
Speaker 1: Man, it's happening there you go. Man, all right, I just thought it was leverage.
Speaker 2: Everybody said there's no way they're moving to Indiana, and it looks like they are.
Speaker 4: Well I wonder what people think of Kevin Warren right now in Chicago. Chicago only does has win superkiss Pat. It's true interesting he got.
Speaker 1: Them a new stadium. Women in Indiana like if Creesel have been a part of the legislature, would be like, hey, I finally got the Vikings the new stadium. It's in Des Moines. You go, what, yeahs would never do Oh, you would never do that.
Speaker 2: It would be We're like, I guess the best comparison would be like a Hudson Stadium or something, right, or which would be weird, but it wouldn't be like it wouldn't ruin it, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, man, that'd be would be weird weird.
Speaker 4: So for context, let me just throw this out there. You guys want to guess the driving time from Soldier Field to Hammond, Indiana.
Speaker 1: Now, is this factory in traffic or it's just just right now? What is right now? I say, I have no idea of the geography of Indiana, so I don't know if Hammond's right over the border or if it's an hour over the border.
Speaker 3: I can probably make a pretty educated guess about an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd say an hour and ten minutes. I don't know where it is, so I'm going to go right in the middle and say one twenty blaze it did you look?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm looking at a map right now, which, by the way, uh right next to Horseshoe Hammon.
Speaker 1: I just say, yeah, I said, I mean, let's go, man, let's go. Get from all the time for somebody shocking, Chris gets recruited by casinos like Tommy also got recruited by college football team. Yes he does. Hey, we're hearing good things coming to Hamon Horseshoe. You want to go to Reno? This still gets nil and he's fifty five years old.
Speaker 4: The casino, So this might surprise you and maybe that maybe this will temper some of the some of the flare up and some of the heat. But Soldier Field to ham And Indiana. Now I don't know specifically where in hamm And they're going to build a stadium. I'm assuming right on the lake thirty one minute drive. Wow, okay, well graphic must be sold right now. You know you might you might think that like, oh my god, they're moving out of Chicago.
Speaker 1: It's the Chicago Bears like moving to Prior' They're moving to Hudson.
Speaker 2: Basically, do you guys know Gary has an international airport?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gary International.
Speaker 2: Yeah, carry Stone Rock my former neighbor, oh Amri Star casino you definitely Stone.
Speaker 1: Name name two noteworthy people from Gary, Indiana. Dan Michael Jackson nailed it and I think John Wayne Gacy the Holy Trinity brilliant. That was funny and also with you yeah same Berrero, MJ and Gasey. Who would be on the Mount Rushmore of Gary, Indiana. Who we missing carve those three up there for sure? Yeah? Hey, let's look this up. Let's make sure Gaysey's from Gary. I think that's where he did all this. Wayne, he dabbled in Gary, maybe think so? Yeah? Born in Chicago, died in Illinois, killer clown. Yeah, Chicago, Chicago. Is there a chance you just think his name is John Wayne Gary? No, I'm pretty sure. Wasn't he caught in Gary, Indiana? Yeah? Yeah, but he's still Trinity not if you're driving through.
Speaker 2: Here's the rest of it. His home in North Norwood Park Township, Illinois.
Speaker 1: Oh never mind?
Speaker 2: Then all right, So we're just down to Barrero and yeah, sorry, sorry, all.
Speaker 1: The Gaycy's out there, they're pissed that you got that wrong. Is he the one sackphone? Attractive? No? No, that was Richard. That was Chad Abbott. It's attractive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can get past the drop foot.
Speaker 1: What do you know how they killed Gaycy? I we I did? Was it lethal injection? Sure? Was? Yeah? Eight tenth, nineteen ninety four. Y what fifty three fifty two? Yeah, well that's the way to go out. I've heard other things. Yeah, I've heard is more than a really which is fine?
Speaker 4: Is that basically just assisted suicide. It's it's the same process.
Speaker 2: Also, the big problem is the companies that make it don't like it going to that because they're supposed to keep people alive, not kill people, and so they have to go cheap usually on the stuff on the actual chemicals that they use. It's a fake, it's fake. It's a huge actually, it's a huge issue in the world. Like they're having a hard time finding ways to kill people. Just bring back like well there are firing squad is back and that's Utah, No, I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To do it. Okay, Pat, you want to have to you know, it's trendy right now. Yeah, the hotness firing people to do that?
Speaker 4: Can I can I ask a really morbid question about the firing squad method? Yes, so the way I understand it, there's more people that have guns. Only like one or two people have live rounds. Yes, the rest have is it three?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yes?
Speaker 4: Are they Are they aiming for the head or the chest?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I would bet the head or the chest or the chest. I could see either way.
Speaker 4: Where I mean, if you want to like put someone down immediately.
Speaker 1: Don't you just go right for the forehead. Hell, shooters aim directly at the hearts. What's the point? Yeah? Wow, okay, that's what this says. Firing squads aim for the heart of the condemned person to ensure a swift death. That's assault was typically placing a small fabric target over the left side of the chest. In modern US protocol, such as in South Carolina, inmates are strapped into a chair, hood in what and shot by three to five experts from a pro By the way, I didn't know this. We're gonna game of fire firing squads. Apparently I did not know us think about this. Zach might have just seen this when he googled it. But let me let me read this, and then you guys guessed this final number. In modern US protocol, such as in South Carolina, inmates are strapped to a chair, hooded, and shot by three to five experts from approximately how many feet away? Ten? Five? Yeah, I saw it. Twenty You guys are all dancing around it. Fifteen wow, which makes a lot of sense. This isn't the Olympics. You're not putting him from fifty yards back, going like, let's check, you know, check your accuracy. This is he lives right, So this is we have to make sure all of you are capable of hitting it clean. Do it live? Rock feet away recording? I mean you don't do it yesterday? Yeah, no choice but to do it live? Hey, why don't we shoot the guy that's dead? No? No, do it? Do it live? All right? Bill? Fifteen feet man? What you feel lucky to do? Whoa no? Why is sure?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 1: Obviously we all know this, but to to prevent identifying which shooter actually fired the fatal shot, all members fire simultaneously, and I guess according to this, it says aiming for the heart rather than the head is designed to be more humane because it causes immediately loss of immediate loss of consciousness, and then rapid death.
Speaker 7: We're just playing by.
Speaker 1: I would think a headshot also is immediate unconsciousness, but they're saying loss of consciousness if you get I don't. I can't believe there's a wrong answer, but this is apparently slight. The other option we just say no, pee wee. I don't think I said anything. Actually what he just said? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Playing by the rules as a woman, that's a lady playing by the rules.
Speaker 1: When Court was talking, I thought that was a pee we her And it does sound like pee wee a little bit. If you're not listening again, please, we're just playing by the rules. Yeah, there's a little bee we in there. You can hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in there a long time, But you would, she said at her beach house off the beach.
Speaker 7: I was in Miami when my new beach.
Speaker 1: House the best, the best. Well, you play the whole bits. They say they have the best draft in the entire NFL. A you surprised to hear that.
Speaker 7: Certainly not the first year we took it to the limit and I was in Miami with my new bee house. Well, it was a couple of minutes from the beach.
Speaker 1: It's been twenty years since then. We haven't been too strong in the last few years.
Speaker 7: Oh, we've been strong. We're just playing by the rules. You can't have a newcomer come in and steal the.
Speaker 1: Show, the best party. He cuts her off when she starts talking about her beach out.
Speaker 3: I just can't believe he found her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, oh man, it's all time. That's that is like my amazing hot rods. If you play any SoundBite from that gal God.
Speaker 2: It just gets me at the time I found my amazing What Yeah, the inmate is a restrain in a chair?
Speaker 1: What's so good? So good? You were good at that? Huh, you're very good at that. The women are leading three to one over Switzerland in the sixth end, so the US women come fighting for a spot in the final four. They need to win or have Great Britain lose. It looks like they're doing all right. Yeah right, they got the lead. We're over halfway through the game. Let's do this. Go Team Peterson. All right, tomorrow five thirty to nine, we're back initials at eight fifteen. Are we at one ten now? I believe so. I think it was one nine to five last week. So I think we're at one hundred and ten thousand dollars tomorrow with the Saint Paul Federal thread initials. Jack, But we've got two people back to back weeks. Sniff it, Malon. We just got to have somebody drill it. We can do this.
Speaker 4: Ben, thanks for the extras, the right order, Thanks for the extra time, not for everybody.
Speaker 1: Calm down. You can see Ben and Zach today and wipe your lake. Three to four thirty fun there you go, all right, see him Monday. Yeah, I already hand the wonderful day.
Speaker 3: Do you have a dad enjoyed this beautiful day?
Speaker 1: Careful