Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday, we'll do a little fraud talk. Maybe I've had a little bit of a change of heart on Maria Salazar in the past twenty minutes. I'll explain in a moment. We'll do some emails, the cost of doritos, all that and so much more coming in the final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. I should probably start out with the Maria Salazar thing. Fred my dog. Let me explain. Fred is by a mile the sweetest dog I have ever had in my entire life. All he wants is affection all the time. He will come up and throw his big fluffy meat head head on you, and just all he wants is affection. That's it, That's all he wants. Bob loves him, Boys love him. I love him too. But Fred is unbelievably stupid. He's a golden doodle. By the way, it's my dog. He's a golden doodle. And I'm not saying that to be mean. I know I'm a mean person, but I've had airdalees and black labs and yellow labs, and I've had all kinds of dogs in my whole life, of various various degrees of intelligence, I have never in my life had a dog this dumb. He can't see, you can't hear. He can't even smell. If you drop a piece of food on the ground and he didn't actually watch it land, you will have to call him over and bend down and point to the food on the ground. This is a dog, unbelievably dumb. It took me a while having a dog like this to stop getting free frustrated. It is inability to learn things, locate things. The pool. My mom had a pool. She doesn't anymore, but my mom had a pool. Fred is part Golden Retriever, part poodle. That's hence the name Golden Doodle. Well, Golden Retrievers are incredible water dogs. Poodles are incredible water dogs. Seawater. They want to get in water, they want to swim. Yeah, Chris, Poodles aren't the fluffy, stupid things that women carve them into. They're good, supposed to be good hunting dogs, water dogs, things like that anyway, So you would think Fred would love the water. He's mortally afraid of the water. If he even gets his paws a little bit wet. He'll be tiptoeing as if he's in a minefield and desperate to get out of the water. To this, He's six years old. He's never lifted his leg to pee. He never figured that out. I know, Chris, I just I don't know what to say now. Is Fred a bad dog? No, he's just dumb. It's not his fault, it's how God made him. He's an idiot. I wouldn't change him. He's our idiot, but he's an idiot. I have previously savaged Maria Salazar for being a treasonous, dirty snake with her endless pushing for amnesty in the country. But I think I've had a change of heart over the last ten twenty minutes. I just I want to, I want to. I want to play this for you again. This was at the beginning of Russia Ukraine. Remember a no fly zone means you actually shoot down enemy plane. American jets shooting down Russian jets would almost undoubtedly bring about nuclear war, nuclear holocaust. Maria Salazar, involved in the voting on all this stuff, was stopped on the street and asked about the whole thing, and here's how that works.
Speaker 3: And he supported no flies one in Ukraine.
Speaker 4: I support everything that has to do with punishing bladymer Putin and helping the Ukrainians.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't that mean direct conventional warfare with Russia.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it will mean, but you know freedom is not.
Speaker 3: Free, so you don't know what a no fly zone will mean if you have to shoot down Russian planes.
Speaker 5: I mean, of course, so conventional war with Russia.
Speaker 6: Listen, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's Fred. I've been angry with Maria Salazar because she doesn't she won't get in the water, she can't smell food, she doesn't know how to lift her life. I'm angry with Maria Salazar because it doesn't appear like she can do or is doing the things that a human being should be able to do. But the truth is, Maria Salazar is just dumb. She's a moron. I've been mad about the things in the amnesty bill. Do you think Maria Salazar read the Amnesty Bill? Do you think Maria Salazar can even read anything? No, I'm genuinely Chris, I'm not being mean, You're telling Listen again, do you think do you think this person can read? I'm really asking, and do.
Speaker 3: You support a no flies one in Ukraine.
Speaker 4: I support everything that has to do with punishing blady putting and helping the Ukrainians.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't that mean direct conventional warfare with Russia.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it will mean, but you know freedom is not.
Speaker 3: Free, so you don't oh what a no flies one will mean if you have to shoot down Russian planes. I mean, of course, so conventional war with Russia.
Speaker 6: Listen, thank you.
Speaker 2: That moron doesn't know anything about anything. She does what she's told to do. She says what she's told to say. She didn't write the bill, she didn't read the bill. She doesn't know how to read. I've been getting angry with Fred because he can't fetch a ball in the pond. But Fred is not able to do it because Fred is special needs, and so is Maria Salazar. I am gonna reserve most of my hatred moving forward to GOP reps like Mike Lawler and the other dirty trees in his snakes who are trying to get amnesty through They can join the likes of Ensagram and John Curtis and the others who've tried to do this to us in the past.
Speaker 7: I'm the only candidate advocateating a comprehensive approach that includes a long, hard earned pathway to citizenship. There's some people saying we need to limit legal immigration. To me, they're just looking at a different world than I am. We'll be down to two workers for every retiree in the next twenty years. We're going to need more legal immigration.
Speaker 3: Do you think that whatever you're working on will have to include a path to citizenship for Dreamers?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I've been pretty outspoken on that for this is James Lankfort Oklahoma or even.
Speaker 8: The last September, Senator Tillis and I both put out a proposal to get.
Speaker 9: Citizenship for those individuals that are.
Speaker 2: In the doctor program or re eligible for the doctor program.
Speaker 9: Doctor recipients must have a permanent John Cornyn Texas legislative solution. They deserve nothing less. We need to take action and pass legislation that will unequivocally allow these young men and women to stay in the only home, in the only country they've known. In the past, I've supported a number of bills that would have allowed these individuals to remain in the United States without a fear, without fear of a court.
Speaker 1: Decision hanging in the balance.
Speaker 9: But each time partisan disagreements have premitted us from turning anything into law.
Speaker 2: Mat am President.
Speaker 9: When it comes to immigration laws, Congress on a bipartisan basis never fails to fail.
Speaker 10: Do we need then, to anyone who's here illegal?
Speaker 2: This is John Curtis being interviewed John Curtis, of.
Speaker 10: You believe that hasn't committed a crime? Senator Curtis, should there be a path the citizenship? Is that what compassion means to you? Or should these people not be allowed to stay?
Speaker 1: Well, then let me ask you a question.
Speaker 11: Is there any law, any rule broken in our country where we don't have a consequence defined? So why don't we have a consequence defined when it comes to coming into this country without documentation?
Speaker 1: We continue to allow these people.
Speaker 2: By the way, we have all kinds of consequences clearly defined, all kinds of legal codes, the punishments, everything else. He's pretending to be stupid, unlike Maria Salazar. He's pretending to be stupid as he tries to ram through amnesty from his red stady here.
Speaker 1: But we haven't defined what their consequence.
Speaker 10: Is, so that that's in an action from from policy makers.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right? So what what would you say we need to do that?
Speaker 2: What? What? What's your answer to that?
Speaker 11: I guess it's like, so, first of all, you have to define amnesty. But any other crime that's committed here in our country, we define what, we define what the punishment.
Speaker 1: Is, and we've we've failed to do that in this case.
Speaker 2: Pretending to be dumb trying to pass amnesty. What a bunch of dirty traders. Some are too dumb, but they're all just dirty freaking traders. The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. I can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So this is from the Daily Caller Reagan Rais. She does great work, but the Daily Caller and the headline is Vance Task Force uncovers six billion dollars in suspected fraud from government contracts. Okay, you got that. So I think if you read into it a little bit, you can find out how this how this works a lot. It's about avoiding legal accountability. Stay with me. There were eight hundred and ninety five contracts given to three hundred and ninety two businesses for a total of six point three billion dollars. The officials explained, with three billion dollars still left to be rewarded. Right. Now, here's the here's the part that matters. The businesses will have thirty days to prove to the task force that they have a physical address and are legitimate. Now, I'm going to stop there. If you want to read the rest of the story, you can with me. Now, how does this work? Well, here's how it works. Criminals don't want to get caught for their crimes. I know that's breaking news, but criminals do not want to get caught for their crimes. Gang bangers, don't, thieves, murderers, the mafia, and government criminals work the exact same way. They don't want to get caught for their crimes. So they're always angling trying to figure out, how do I commit this crime without getting caught? How can I avoid any legal culpability here? And here's how Democrats in government do this. And they do it with oftentimes the foreigners they bring in, but also American born criminals as well. Let's say I'm a Democrat. God forbid. But let's say I'm a Democrat and I get I write into a bill, or a lobbyist writes into a bill that my state, California, my stake gets twenty billion dollars federal money, tax payer money, twenty billion dollars to do something like they always loved us combat homelessness. They love that one. We're gonna tell you get those homeless people off the street. Okay, good. I I am the one who gets to control where that twenty billion dollars goes. Now, the normal person, someone like.
Speaker 12: You, you probably think, Okay, you can't just hand it out to anyone, though, right, it has to be some sort of established, proven homeless group that has, you know, all their documentation is out there, all the all the all the teas have been crossed and eyes have been.
Speaker 2: Dotted, and surely, surely there's a process to where you're not just handing this out to anyone who says there's a homeless group. Oh, but that's where you're mistaken, because I know this foreigner named Chris, Chris last month, not even last year. Last month, Chris, he started a nonprofit, Homeless Rus. This his nonprofit. Chris and I we went to dinner Red Lobster, and at this dinner we had a little talk and the talk went something like this, Hey, Chris, glad you started that nonprofit. I've got twenty billion dollars to combat homelessness. You've got a nonprofit dedicated to fighting homelessness. I'm gonna get you a billion dollars now, I'm gonna be running for reelection next year. I've got a super pack. Would really love to be able to count on your support. So how does that sound to you? And Chris says Jesse, that sounds great. Past the cheddarbait biscuits. You see, Democrats remove the verification process. That's how they enable all the fraud. That's how they get away with all the fraud. I want I'll read it to you again. The businesses will have thirty days to prove to the task force that they have a physical address in our legitimate There are all kinds of people. We have great street reporters out there, and there absolutely great ones. Nick Sureley, Savannah Hernandez. There are so many of these reporters and what they're doing it sounds so basic and simple, but it is so revealing. They'll find a company that's you know, homeless r us well, that company a nonprofit whatever it is, it will obviously have to have a has to be registered, and they're simply going to the address and there's never anyone there. It's just a random office in any one of the endless office buildings you see. Maybe there'll be a desk, maybe some lackey Chris Hired is sitting there answering the phones. But they're certainly not working with the homeless. In order to enable this amount of fraud, Democrats remove the verification process. I've read you story after story after story of that's how the Biden administration worked. As they stole your money and handed it out by the billion, billions and billions of dollars, they ensured that none of this stuff had to be verified. Oh your business is legit, right, all right, I can trust you have another billion of tax payer your money. You are being looted. Today is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. So, speaking of all that fraud, all that theft, the looting, where do you think, guys like Zorn, Ma'm donnie, where do you think they're going to send all this money?
Speaker 13: The inequities in this city, the racial inequities are stark. We are talking about findings that have shown that the wealth of a median white household in the city is more than two hundred thousand dollars, while that of a black household is less than twenty thousand dollars. This is not an indictment of any one New Yorker. It is an indictment, however, of policies and politics that have persisted for far too long. Our commitment now is to act upon these findings, to do so in concert with New Yorker's comments, as we've now opened a public comment period for the next thirty days to ensure that we have.
Speaker 2: Do you think Zorn, ma'am Donnie is going to steal all that money from evil whitey and go up to Harlem and start handing out cash to black people. People in black neighborhoods know better. Every black person listening to the sound of my voice knows better, or at least should know better. Oh, don't get me wrong. He's going to steal the money. I promise you, he's going to steal the money. We'll call it taxes. He's going to steal the money, and then he's going to hand it out to his friends. That's what they do. In the end. They're all just thieves. That's why there is such a shocking level of fraud in every area of Democrat control. In this country. There's just no love of country. You get power to make yourself rich and stay in power, and you find every criminal you can and you work hand in hand with them to make sure they can steal and you can steel. And it works well for everybody, except, of course, the society you're currently destroyed. They're all just thieves. Hey, Jesse, as a mid thirties man whose views were shaped by Rush, you're the biggest defender of freedom, insanity. We have to rely on keep fighting the good fight and carrying his torch and be interested to hear what Rush had to say about this bonkers insanities to today, this guy says accountability, How about the auto pen? Brother, You're never going to get accountability for the auto pen would have happened by now. That's wrong. I hate that. But there are some things if I can say something you may not like, you may not like to hear, But there are some things that if they happen, they are They are things you shouldn't have to have a law for. And this is what I mean. Democrats selected Joe Biden to be president knowing he wasn't a functional adult. This was apparent to anybody who paid attention at all. Then he got elected president and he's not a functional adult. He's not I don't know what's going on, senile Alzheimer's dementia. I don't know. I'm not going to diagnose the guy. I have no idea, but he's no longer a functional adult. But he's the president of the United States of America. Now. In a normal country, if any political party had their guy get elected and that was the situation, they would sit down in the interests of the country and say, all right, we're gonna have to sit him down. We're gonna have to get rid of him and replace him with someone else because we can't work like this. He won't be able to do the job of the president.
Speaker 1: He can't.
Speaker 2: He can't run the country. We have to replace him. But Democrats are so demonic and evil they saw it instead as a tremendous opportunity. Joe Biden would just sign whatever they put in front of him. He would give whatever speech someone or wrote wrote for him. He would do the best he could to read it. He failed at that too, but he would say he was essentially their robot. He would say whatever they told him to say. He would sign whatever they told him to sign, and for them, this was not a bad situation. This was a dream scenario. The communists, who would normally be held in check by their party's political leader because they were going to go too far and make him unpopular, they instead could do whatever they wanted when he was president. I always made the comparison it's like handing your sixteen year old son who just got his license, the keys to your corvette that goes one hundred and eighty miles an hour. That's what it was like, handing the presidency over to communists like Anita Done, to do with whatever whatever she wanted, and you want there to be accountability for that. But the truth is you shouldn't have Anita done. She shouldn't exist in your country. And if you did, let's assume you're always going to have some scummy communists out there. They're never going to be allowed anywhere close to power. You're not going to allow your sixteen year old to get out on the highway and your corvette. That they're not. But once the Democrat Party has devolved into what it's devolved into, laws can't fix it. They can't fix it. We want laws, We want law to fix how depraved the communists are. But all these laws, all this legal accountability we're calling out for, all it does is by us time. In order to truly save the country, as I've said again and again and again, we have to have a Democrat Party that is completely reformed. It has to change. I'm not calling for the elimination of the Democrat Party. I'm not, but we cannot continue for another one hundred years as a country. We're celebrating two hundred and fifty this year. Three hundred and fifty is impossible if the Democrat Party remains as it is. It just is. You can't have one of the two political parties this dedicated to burning the country down. We have to fix the Democrat Party and you can't do that. So the best we can do is keep them as far from power as you possibly can. Now that means we are going to have to do a superhuman effort. By the way, in November, it's probably inevitable we're going to lose some seats, but we need to avoid historic losses. Here.
Speaker 14: Look at this, we're talking about exceeding Kamala Harris, the Liberal candidate, did by twenty one points.
Speaker 5: Twenty one points and this.
Speaker 2: Is part of a pattern.
Speaker 14: Right in Virginia governor, we saw the Democrat there exceeding Kamala Harris by ten New Jersey governor by eight.
Speaker 1: And this is even better, even.
Speaker 14: Better than Democrats had back in the twenty seventeen twenty eighteen cycles, where they were exceeding Hillary Clinton's baseline but by twelve four and less than a point.
Speaker 5: So this time.
Speaker 14: Around, oh my goodness, gracious, holy cow, holy smokes, holy Toledo. And of course, remember Democrats took the House in twenty eighteen. And I will note that Wisconsin Supreme Court performance last night by Chris Taylor was the best for a liberal candidate in an open seat and at least at least thirty years.
Speaker 2: Now. You can say that's the gopis fault, or that's Trump's fault or whatever, and all that stuff is totally fine. I get all that. We cannot hand the country back to these people. You, you and I. We do not have the power to avoid the midterm losses, to avoid all midterm losses, I'll put it that way. But there's a difference between losing twenty seats and losing fifty seats. There is there is a difference. We are going to have to find it within ourselves to dig in and work really hard in this selection to drag Norman Norma back to the polls. And they may not be motivated, they may not care. We can't have these people taking over and.
Speaker 15: This action, this illegal, aggressive action, is being fueled by the money.
Speaker 1: So let's take the money back.
Speaker 15: Let's I'm mass dumb. Let's make sure they respect sensitive locations. Let's make Surelotte I don't engage in deadly force. Let's make sure that they are dismantled. Let's get rid of Ice America.
Speaker 2: Let's get rid of it. We are gonna have to put on our big boy pants and do some work. This November is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. But who will come back tomorrow and do it again? You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. And again, I've been too hard on Maria Salazar, she can't read.
Speaker 3: And do you supported no flies one in Ukraine?
Speaker 4: I support everything that has to do with punishing bladymer putting and helping the Ukrainians.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't that mean direct conventional warfare with Russia?
Speaker 6: I don't know what it will mean. But you know freedom is not.
Speaker 3: Free, so you don't know what a no fly zone will mean. You have to shoot down Russian planes. I mean, of course, so conventional war with Russia.
Speaker 6: Listen, thank you.
Speaker 2: Fred doesn't know how to pee and lift his leg. It's not Fred's fault. He's too dumb. There's a difference between dumb and evil. Apparently it was dumb with Dorito's to charge seven dollars a bag. I guess sales went down. I don't even know why I brought that up. I just every time I hear Doritos and the news makes me hungry. Think about it. It's the what Chris? Can you people eat Dorito's? Is any problem with that? What's your favorite kind? Chris? Is it the cool ranch? Or is it what classic? I'm not gonna kill you for that classic. Have you done the thing I discussed with you before? Are you gonna do that this weekend or something like that? You need to try crumbling up the chips and putting them in there and warming it up. I'm telling you, man, it's gonna look like death. And your wife is gonna say, oh my gosh, are you eating that? That's what Obb says every time. What what can you mix it with? Bean dip? You know, I'm traditionally not a big bean dip guy, but that free do lay hot bean dip one time. So one time I was was I in the Marines. I wasn't the Marines. I was stuck in my room. I had I think I had sprained my anchor or something like that. I don't forget what. I forget what it was, not a sprain egg, I don't know. I was stuck in my room for the weekend and my friends all got to go out. And when and when I'm depressed, when i'm down, I eat. I always eat my way through. I know, Chris, You're going to find that shocking, but I always eat. So I went to the store and I got a bag of nacho cheese Doritos, and I got a can of that hot hot bean dip, and of course I got myself a little bottle of hot sauce. I don't remember what kind, maybe Texas peede or something like that, not super hot. But I sat down. I remember I had a ball of mountain dew. I sat down in front of the TV and I ate the entire bag of Dorito's, the entire can of hot Freedo bean dip, and on every chip it was chip scoop dip, dab a hot sauce, chip scoop dip bag of hot sauce. Man the next day was painful, I'll put it that way, painful Razor Blades. Hey, Jesse, I heard you the other day saying it would be best to disband or abolish the FBI. Do you think that should also apply to the CIA? Yes? Yes, CIA should have been dispanded years ago. CIA has way too much power in the United States of America, way too much power, and globally, remember the Remember all that USA US AID talked, Remember all that well money. There's a CIA slush fund for democrats and communists across the globe. The CIA, at one point in time was allegedly used to fight against global communism. Surprise, surprise, the communists figured it out and took over the agency, and now they work for democrats around the globe. CIA, but is that great statement? It should be America's eyes and ears, not its heart and soul. Remember the CIA was involved in Donald Trump, meaning stopping Donald Trump. Heads of the Central Intelligence Agency calling the Hunter Biden laptop Russian disinformation that's factually incorrect. It's not like they just dug up some random dude Statelan papers in the mailroom at the CIA. The directors of the a CIA signed on for something they knew to be false. That's how communist that agency is. Now, I mentioned there's one government person that I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna say convicted, but I'm pretty sure he is going to go to trial, and that's John Brennan because of just how sick and evil that freak is and what he did with his position at the CIA. Tewey also, this makes me laugh.
Speaker 8: Along the way, we consume more than six million meals and by my estimate, more than nine hundred and fifty thousand gallons of coffee, two million energy drinks, and a lot of nicotine.
Speaker 1: But I am not saying that we have a problem.
Speaker 2: Two million energy drinks. I don't like energy drinks. They make my poms. Buddy, I don't feel very good. What, Chris, don't call me that. That's not very nice to use twists. That's terrible for you. Every time I can kids bring it up. Oh you can't do that, Chris.
Speaker 6: And now here's a headline, but you know, you know.
Speaker 2: The thing headlines. We didn't get to. America's retribution. Operation Epic Fury destroyed eighty to ninety percent of Iran's weapons factories, air defenses, naval fleet, in nuclear infrastructure. The Pentagon says, all right, that's something. Europe Ergy, europe energy crisis, Italian airports begin rationing jet fuel. All that is quite a shame, isn't it. Thieves stole ninety six bananas from wah Wah in Montgomery County. Police say, I enjoy wah Wah. I know there's a great gas station in virtually every city in the country. Chris, don't be a snob because we have BUCkies here in Texas, but wah Wah has some quality food. Buddy Vance backs Trump Trump's Iran ultimatum. I don't know why that's exactly news. He's the vice president of the United States of America. He really doesn't have a choice on whether or not he's going to back Trump on this or back Trump on that. King Charles sparks backlash from UK Christians by not delivering an Eastern message this year. Why would he deliver an Eastern message? I would look to hear from him on Ramadan. US Congress approves funds for the Baltics as the Russia. As Russia tests NATO's eastern flank. Trump is apparently meeting with the NATO chief and he's gonna discuss leaving NATO. Donald Trump is angry at the lack of help he got in the whole Iranian adventure, and I think NATO might end up paying the price for it. Anyway, we'll do it again tomorrow, that's all.