Speaker 1: So we're going to do New Year's resolutions for each other, and we're going to say what everybody on the show should resolve for this year in twenty twenty six. So I will go first. Who wants me to give you your resolution? First?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: Okay, Bailey, Okay. And I think you're doing well. I think that you have Your resolution is to believe that you are worthy. And I think sometimes you like to down, you like to knock yourself down, and you know that that type of thing. And I've tried to convince you over the last year and a half somewhat successfully maybe that you are worthy and that you are good enough for whatever. And you're attractive, You're like, I'm so funny, look and which you know you're you're not traditionally gorgeous. You know you're not traditionally gorgeous, No, but you're kind of hot. Yeah, you have really pretty eyes, thank you. But you have a very sparkling, wonderful personality and I think that and you're fun to hang out with. And I think that you just need to believe, and I think that you are believing in yourself more and more so I would believe that you belong, that you fit, and you don't have to hang out with a bunch of people who tell you that you I don't know. They give you the impression that you don't sure.
Speaker 2: I don't hang that makes any sense. People are in my brain. But yeah, no, it makes sense. Thank you, Yeah, are in my brain.
Speaker 1: Vant Is. I think Vont is one of those people that one day will lose track of Vont, but then all of a sudden, we'll see him on like I don't know, CNN or NBC News being interviewed as like some mega successful person than you. I think you are you. I think you have it in your DNA to someday being mega successful at something. But I my advice to you is don't let this or any other company dictate when that happens. So you don't wait around for this company or any other company to be like Vant, we're going to move you to New York City, because if you wait for a company to give you success, you'll do it on their schedule.
Speaker 3: So go for it myself.
Speaker 1: Go for it yourself. You because as take it from some who sat around here for thirty two years waiting for something to happen, and it never did. You know, I love that show. But but don't sit and wait for iHeartRadio to boost your career. You do it yourself.
Speaker 3: Well with that. It's my last episode, Guys.
Speaker 1: And Jenny Baby, cut your damn hair. Your hair is way too long. I don't know, you're not twenty two anymore. Cut your damn hair. It goes goes down to your butt. Cut butt, go cut you down here. You are pre menopausele okay, and your hair is just way too damn long.
Speaker 4: You know so what it's the lining app left. Can't I can't have kids anymore.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: My boobs are down to my knees.
Speaker 1: I cut your damn hair?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay?
Speaker 2: Should I go next?
Speaker 4: Sure? All right, Vaughn.
Speaker 2: Yes, here's my resolution for you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think that you should become a regular at a local coffee shop or unity space because I think you need to get out of your home somewhere. I think you need to make some friends, and I think you would really enjoy being known when you walk into a space where they all say, oh hey, Von. So I think you should become a regular at some kind of coffee shopper community space.
Speaker 3: I put that on my personal list of resolutions just don't do something amazing.
Speaker 2: I love that, okay, Jenny, Yeah, I think you should add a creative hobby to your roster because you're very outdoorsy and you go out and you do things all the time in your van and in the snow and all of that stuff, and I think maybe you should get into I don't know, drawing or in or something creative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think that would be good for you.
Speaker 2: David, your resolution is that I think you should actually do your research before clicking add to KRT. So true that you know, looking at reviews, checking websites to make sure that they're real, et cetera, et cetera. Maybe even deleting the quick like quick ad or whatever whatever is buy by now, deleting buy now.
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong, because I do. I ordered something for Christmas that never arrived and a friend of mine got it it Hurst did arrive. Shout out Patty, and Hurst didn't work. So you're right. It's like, oh, oh that's an apple pain makes it sinfully easy, double click here and there you go, and then it never arrives or it's garbage. So you're you're very very accurate.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Okay, I'll go next, Dave, I would like to see you hike something different than Pike's Peak this year. It doesn't have to be like something so crazy as Pike's Peak, but just something a little bit different that has like a beautiful view.
Speaker 1: You know that's a really good idea, yes, because I am like you kind of go back to this, like going to the same restaurant. You love Ikes, so you go to Ikes all the time. Yeah, you're right, that's.
Speaker 4: A good idea, all right, vont I was going to challenge you to not eat out more than twice a week, but I know that that's going to be way too hard for you. So instead I would like you to try one edgy a week. I know you don't like anything green, but you are not going to be young forever. Okay. You need to understand that veggies are important. You need fiber. You need to realize your metabolism won't be what it is for the longest time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were gone in fifteen years and just be like damn some fat guy ate vaunt.
Speaker 4: Okay. And then Bailey, I know you'll never do this, okay, but I want you to say no to at least like one or two things a week, okay, because your schedule is so packed and I know that, like that's how you love to live life. And I think that this will be easier for you now that you are dating regular guy, because now I feel like you always were going out to do things because you didn't want to like stay at your apartment by yourself. There. Yeah that trust me, I get it all right, I live in a house by myself. But I think saying no to things sometimes opens up your life for like like focusing on more important things that you care about.
Speaker 3: So thank thanks, love me, and we'll run that out with me. We'll start with Bailey J. I also was going to say be confident that Dave said, but I also want you to cook more. You did. We made fun of you for failing to make soup for your church thing, but you really really and if you don't remember that, Bailey, the pastor total the soup was not good, but you I remember you were.
Speaker 1: Very Jesus Christ, right, let's all pray for this.
Speaker 3: But I remember you like were very serious about like I want to make sure it's good you were. I guess your mom for the recipe, and I want you to have tried to do that every now and then because you don't cook often. And I think you really, you know, appreciate it all right, And you have a man now, so I gotta keep that brother nook for yourself. We go out, Jenny. I loved seeing you do your kitchen this year. I just because I feel like every day it was like, oh, I was gonna just do the child. Now I gotta do the counter. Now I can do the walls. I want you to do more DIY projects. I love this error for you do more. And and your your your camera van.
Speaker 4: I know the van's a constant project. So yeah, you're so impressive.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 4: I am looking into once it gets nicer out to build it out more. And I think I have the confidence now since I did the kitchen stuff.
Speaker 3: And it was such a big deal when you bought it, man, so like go travel, go crazy with that thing. Yeah, And David, I have two for you, okay. One of them is for you to spend more time on your RV this year. That's another one. You were so happy when you bought your RV. I want you to go travel like crazy with Susan with Carson and the.
Speaker 1: Girls might be on to something, you know.
Speaker 3: I just want you to take more trips, you know, No, I'd love to. And then the last one for you, David, is to finally, finally take the four of us to Benny Hannah. Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 1: Is my last day. I will take you to Benny Hanna last day, my last day. I'll take you all out to Benny Hut.
Speaker 4: In like ten years, I'll be dead by woll you'll be dead by that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen for the announcement on Monday morning. At major announcement coming up on Monday morning, it's seven twenty who it got quieting?
Speaker 2: Yes, wow.
Speaker 4: I wanted to make it a little like snake noise because that's what Steve used to do when he was like trying to troll people around charm. Yeah, he do, liked and then he'd send a snake emoji or something.
Speaker 1: All right, those are our resolutions, and what is your resolution? I mean, it's a great time to like, you know, turn things around, and because you know, you can start keeping track whether you want to lose weight, whether you want to get in shape, whether you want to pick up a new hobby, whatever does you want to do