Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. So I was having a conversation with a guy friend of mine and we were talking about trying to set up a time where we go play simulator golf. Ever done simulator golf? It's actually fun, It's it's really fun. Yeah, sim golf is is kind of fun, although I like, I like regular golf. And we're talking to each other and we're, you know, it's saying, hey, we'll go to this, we'll do that, you know, setting it up to kind of go do the thing. And right at the end of the conversation, he goes, all right, man, he goes, well, so we'll set it up, all right, I'll see you later.
Speaker 2: Babe, And he waits, you was this the guy that wanted to be your best friend?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: This was no, this is not This is a totally different guy. And this is a guys guy too, Like, this is one of these guys where I'm like, okay, I've never like ever gone through a thing where I thought, okay, my gatar has never gone off with this guy like furthest from being guy. So I get done with the conversation and my buddy Brad Jeger calls up, who by the way, is probably the straightest guy I know. You know what I mean, Like Brad, there's nothing. Actually, I asked Jake one time. I said to JAKEO go, Jake, do you sense any gay in Brad? And he said to me, he goes, look at the way he dresses. He's like, there's no way. So I told Brad, I said, Brad, so that I just got out the phone with this guy and I set it up like I just did to you. And Brad goes, you know you need to do You need to do what everybody does nowadays, all the kids are doing it Tom And I said, what's that?
Speaker 2: He goes, chat GPT it. So I chat GPT. What did I did?
Speaker 1: I chat gp teed exactly this. What does it mean when a guy calls you, babe? Would you like to know the results? Yes, here are the results. Result Number one was he holds you in a certain level of it. He holds a certain level of attachment to you, even if it's just as a friend. That's number one. Number two, he wants to act cool around.
Speaker 2: You, you babe.
Speaker 1: Number three, he wants to consider a future with you.
Speaker 2: We're getting warmer.
Speaker 1: Number four he is interested in you sexually warmer, you have something like you're getting warmer.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: And the last one was he's known you for a while. So those are all the ones that chat GPT came up with. And then I love when it comes up with would you like to know an edgier version of this?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Going even if somebody has known you for a while. No, that's just a weird one to me.
Speaker 2: Can a gut? Can a can?
Speaker 1: Another guy called to two straight guys call each other babe.
Speaker 2: To a babe? Is a female?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A female? What's adjective? He is Italian?
Speaker 4: With you?
Speaker 2: He is Italian? Is there any chance to just slip? Because I feel like anything?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I feel like I'm on the phone with my friends and like I'm just like, okay, love you by because that's what I like usually say to my mind.
Speaker 2: You know you're a female?
Speaker 5: No, I've said, I know what what if he was just talking to his wife or something?
Speaker 1: And then actually I do have gay A couple of friends that call each other baby.
Speaker 3: Oh but yeah, that lady keyword gay.
Speaker 2: That's a lady thing.
Speaker 1: Ya, I said, I've said baby before, but not oh yeah, my baby.
Speaker 2: But how you say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never said babe is different, though there's intension with that.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, this gay.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Joe? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey, Mojoe? First time A long time.
Speaker 2: A long time, but okay though, all right.
Speaker 4: So I was on the phone one time with my dad and I had my fiance in the car with me, and I don't know what happened, but you know, we're getting to the end of the conversation and he's like, all right to you letter, love you, And I was like, all right, love you too, daddy, And oh my god, I was like, I haven't called my dad that.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's funny. That is really good, Joe, thank you for the call, buddy. Somebody just text in seven three four, says Mojo. You said he's Italian. It's an Italian thing. Really, that might be an Italian I need some Italians to call in and verify.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It could be where's my east side ers at? Where my where my goombas? Where's my where?
Speaker 2: Where are my Lucido? Right now? Where's my Italian horn? You should call me Sucido right now and ask him. That's a I think he might have.
Speaker 1: I think I've heard him say baby before. Yeah, what's up, Sean? How you doing?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: Pipe fitted Sean in the building?
Speaker 2: Hey this more.
Speaker 1: There is no manly man than a guy named Sean who's a pipe fitter.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: You're damn skimpy, check me out. So all my sons, man, I called him babe all the time though, like it ain't no, it's really like I mean, I'm not not my friends. But like you know what I'm saying, Like my sons, I called them babe. You know what I mean, like when I talk to them on the phone or when I go see him or whatever, you know, them my baby, So I call them babe.
Speaker 2: But that I feel you. I feel you, But I'm not this guy's son. That's the thing.
Speaker 6: Hey, man, Look this is what it is, uh Mojo?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm a geminut like you.
Speaker 6: So you know the thing is like I can't explain it, like really too much, but it's like it's just it's just a it's just a cool friendship things.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Sean, this is the wrong pipe. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't think you want you like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either, And I don't. I don't think it's one of those things where it was a thing that slipped. I think that that's something. Yeah, all right, babe, let's see it like it was one of the he hung up. He was so confident in what he said. You caught me off guard.
Speaker 2: You have to be intentional with our words. It's word next time you talk.
Speaker 6: You got a little that's all that is?
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, I like it. I don't think it's wrong. What's up? How do you pronounce this guy? Name Lydia? Who's this? D is on the phone with us?
Speaker 4: Like, what's that?
Speaker 2: What's up? Being all the time?
Speaker 6: I was actually going to say the same thing.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like a hot shot West Coast Italian kind of thing, you know, like old school agents.
Speaker 2: I yes, babe, you.
Speaker 5: Know it's I don't really think that it's like a he had a crush on you, But I mean if he does, he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I'm fine. We're gonna just be playing some simulator golf. It would be careful when to put my tea down. One thing, slap coming, be a little bit more confident in your masculine I'm just saying I don't I don't I will never find a situation where I'm calling another guy babe.
Speaker 2: I just don't see that happening. Hey, thanks, babe. What's going on? That's going on? What's going on? Tia?
Speaker 5: Hey guys, how are you? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning? What's going on? Well?
Speaker 5: In the Hispanic culture, like my mom is Cuban, my dad is Mexican, it's it's culture for men to call other men poppy or daddy. Yeah, it's just the culture thing. So I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: T t I've never met you before, a fellow Cubano on the phone with us right now?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I love Have you ever?
Speaker 2: Have you called us before? Yes?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 5: I actually did the five questions with.
Speaker 2: Five, six fifty five. All right, we'll do. It's good to talk to you.
Speaker 1: How do you how do you how do your your did you say your Cuban father or Mexican father? My father's Mexican, So how do you How does your Cuban mother and your Mexican father get along?
Speaker 2: Do they fight?
Speaker 5: Like they're not together?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Got to be so morbid about it. But I'm the product of rape. It's so yeah, okay, yeah, it's okay. I was adopted and it's.
Speaker 2: A long story, but you were adopted to those to the two.
Speaker 5: No, I'm adopted by African American mommy dad.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, wow, you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love mom. I met her and she's cool and lesbian, so it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, wonderful, nice to talk to you. Take care of yourself, a great day. Uh, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Taylor?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Taylor?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: Right, kiess tonight, just got in the car to go to school. So I don't even know how you.
Speaker 6: Guys find it up on the subject, but.
Speaker 5: I call all the time in my whole family.
Speaker 6: Baby. Once in a while.
Speaker 1: I'll actually slip and say it to a stranger or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, And if it seems.
Speaker 4: Awkward, I'll apologize and explain that. Like I use it on my cousins.
Speaker 1: But the way we got on it for those that are just like you that just tuned in, a guy buddy of mine called me, babe, and I thought found it to be very interesting.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I use it all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we'll see you later, my babe. You're not even gonna ask Murdy what's up? Murdy? Hey, how's it going good? Murdy? What's going on nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, I was thinking to myself, it sounds like you've been eating like with them, them gay men horses eat because every time you're into the fore phone, you say, hey, you
Speaker 2: Got You are bad all right, get off