Speaker 1: It's Mojoe in the Morning show. Is this possible? Did you guys know that Bianca is banned somewhere? Like literally, she just walks out of a place, depends on what it is, and they banned her. Now And this is here's the wildest part about where she was banned. She was banned at a place as a very reputable business. Bianca is walking in, walking in here, getting here in front of the microphone. I'm going to ban you from our studio. The way that you slow walk to the studio used to run Bianca.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Are we saying the institution or no?
Speaker 2: Is it? It's true? Right? You were banned?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can say, just listen. They may have a good reason. I'm I don't know.
Speaker 4: I said, I hope it wasn't a good reason because I was bawl my eyes out of a Chase Bank.
Speaker 3: So on Friday, Well here's the thing. So I got a new.
Speaker 4: Chase Bank account just to have all my subscriptions on it, right, so car payment, MSU, debt, whatever. So I wanted to be financially smart, put all my stuff in one account, and I wanted to link my external accounts that I have now to it so you can transfer funds, right, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: So, yes, I think that actually sounds honestly very organized.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So then in order to confirm the account, you need to put they have two micro deposits they put into the account. They would draw it you put the amount on the app. So I got my two deposits, I went to go put it on the app, and then it said I'm locked out a Chase bank and I can't go on the app.
Speaker 3: So I call customer service.
Speaker 4: They're telling me, yeah, we canceled your account because of fraud activity. I was like, man, I started this account a week ago. I don't know what fraud activity is on this account. There's no money on the account yet, Like, I don't know what's going on. She said, we have to cancel your acount because of fraud activity. You have to go to a branch to go get your account fixed. So I go to a branch. I go to one by my house. I walk in there. The guy is like really confused and he's on the phone with customer service again.
Speaker 3: Gets off the phone and now he looks.
Speaker 4: Really scared, like he acts like I'm like some criminal or something. And he's like yeah, we closed your account due to fraud. I was like, great, let's.
Speaker 3: Set up another account. Then perfect.
Speaker 4: He goes, no, we're terminating your relationship with Chase Bake.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to ask you to leave right now. I'm like what.
Speaker 4: This man literally gets up walks me out of Chase Bank. He's like, thank you so much for your time, but we cannot bank with you any longer.
Speaker 1: So so you wait so they and they escorted you out.
Speaker 4: Escort walked me out of the door. He's like, no problem, no problem. And this is the point where I can feel like with my tears like building up, you know, and I don't want to cry in there. And I just started bawling my eyes out when I get in my car because they treated me like I was some criminal.
Speaker 3: I was doing something.
Speaker 2: Well, you felt like they were treating you like a criminal, right, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, out of all the times I do these Amazon returns and stuff, I've never felt like this, but.
Speaker 2: Wait, what does that mean? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 3: But I buy my am.
Speaker 1: When you've done so, By the way, I'd leave that out of your complaint to Chase. Out of all the times that I have been a criminal. I wasn't even treated like thatsically a criminal.
Speaker 4: But honestly think the reason why they probably did not want me banking with them was because I went home told my dead about the situation, and my dad's like, yeah, I was in argument with that guy a long time ago too.
Speaker 3: I was screaming. I was screaming at him and cussing him out at Chase Bank.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you think that they've got a thing by your do that.
Speaker 4: I definitely saw my last name because he asked me about my last name when I got there. He's like, where's your last name from? Like, I've seen this last name before, what's your name? So he definitely probably correlated.
Speaker 1: Did you call like the national account or national people and what do they say?
Speaker 3: They couldn't help me? And they said they can't help allowed.
Speaker 2: To do that?
Speaker 1: And there hasn't been any kind of a situation where you have done anything at all.
Speaker 3: No, unless his Amazon returns are catching up.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's all. You should call it. A lady with the cannons you she can help them, that's right. I wonder if she is in charge of this, can you imagine that?
Speaker 1: But I don't know that's Has anybody ever had this happen to them where they've been like told they can't they can't do business with somebody escorting. I got kicked out like a week ago of a bar, and I felt so like honestly dirty, Like I felt dirty. I couldn't imagine being escorted out of a bank, like they're escorting you.
Speaker 3: My life choices.
Speaker 1: Luckily they had security come escort you, because that would have been a little crazy.
Speaker 2: They grabbed you by that fat party.
Speaker 4: But I posted this on TikTok and a lot of people are saying they've had a lot of issues with Chase, like they just closed the account for no reason. And then I got a letter in the mail a couple of days ago saying that they just restricted my account and they just locked it and I need to go back in there.
Speaker 1: They want you to come back. I'm not going. If if I were you, i'd go to a different branch. I would not be going to that guy with the you know, no.
Speaker 4: I opened up account with Huntington. I'm scared to go back.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Seana Hi Hi?
Speaker 5: So I banked with Chase about ten years ago. Me and my husband at the time he got sick. I had to cash his athlet checks. He was like deathly sick and almost didn't make it. So I was cashing his athlet checks for me and my two kids and to keep our house going. And they called me into the bank and said that there was fraud and that I had to come into the branch.
Speaker 2: I go in. There's an officer there.
Speaker 5: They needed me to contact my mom to send me proof of marriage that I was cashing his checks. And then even though I had proof with everything and I was able to get my husband at the time to sign something, they banned.
Speaker 2: Me from it. Again.
Speaker 1: I wonder why they got suspicious or they got suspicious. Was it because of obviously his name wasn't on there and you were.
Speaker 2: Going in for him.
Speaker 5: His name's on the check, he was signing the checks that I was signing him under him and we had a joint account.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Interesting, I wasn't allowed to cash his checks. Even though I.
Speaker 2: Would like to get my bank to ban my wife from using our.
Speaker 1: Credit cards if they cared for like a week or so, see if there's any way that they can do that. I'm sorry, but you've been banned. Why you've even banned excessive use. What's up, Toya high.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all, What's what's up?
Speaker 2: Toya?
Speaker 1: Be careful. We've got a criminal in the studio with us here right now.
Speaker 5: She is, you know what.
Speaker 6: I was about to drive down there to come save y'all and rescue y'all.
Speaker 2: But I figures out what was the movie?
Speaker 1: What was the movie where there was a what's the name Leonardo DiCaprio where he was writing all the bad checks and no, no, no, no no. He was like flyer planes and do all that stuff. Face catch it. That's new movie with a female lead. Bianca Kaji is gonna be the one.
Speaker 6: But hey, you know, I just wanted to say real quick two things. So one, I work for a financial institution anonymous, but they financial institutions have the right to technically ban your or closure accounts without any explanation. It's part of the depositive agreement that you don't read essentially when you open an account, So if they feel that the account is at any risk, they will close it if they don't have to give you a full explanation. And then the second thing is that those deposits that's actually a known fraud technique, even though in this case, Bianca, that you were saying it was a legit transaction. But moving forward, probably wait until after you have the account open for a little bit and then set those things up, or it set up like an automatic deposit something so they can see that you're automatically putting money and you're using the account, and then set those things up.
Speaker 1: This is all good advice, Toya, where were you a week ago before Bonca had handcuffs on her?
Speaker 3: For real? You don't to get to contact with.
Speaker 1: Me if listen, listen, if you were going to say that any member of the show was the person that was banned from the bank, we got to call this, by the way, uh Zach banned from the bank.
Speaker 2: I want this to be that title got banned from the bank.
Speaker 3: My mom used to work at a bank too. Someone this is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Which bank did you work at? Another rip but you.
Speaker 4: Know it's crazy. I even told the guy at the the bank teller. Dude, he was like, what do you do for work?
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm a moch of the morning. It's a great.
Speaker 2: Jeezus dropped us. I thought that more Incredible was going to be banned by the way. I would like to just tell everybody a chase, I love you.
Speaker 1: Everything's good. You guys have been good to us, whatever, But I also want you to know I have no dealings with this girl. Wouldn't it wouldn't it be wild like if you found out that the person that you least expected to be like one of those people that is involved than some kind of big fraud, would be the person that you work with or somebody that you work though.
Speaker 2: I could see sweet Shannon, she's supposed to be Smith.
Speaker 3: But if Ronda is doing something crazy right now.
Speaker 2: I believe that that would not be a surprise.
Speaker 1: But guys, you be the beastand a band, if beyond, if beyond, here's the deal. If anybody was going to get banned for their mouth, it would definitely be Rondo.
Speaker 2: She'd be yelling at them somehow. We love you, Randa, all right,