Speaker 1: Is Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, absolutely wonderful Thursday. We're going to touch really quickly on immigration. I don't want to spend too long on it. Some NASCAR driver got suspended for and I quote using a gay voice, not even kidding. We'll get to emails and other things I want. I want to touch on this really really quickly, because there's a couple different headlines back to back. Here soron Memdanni's wife, you know, New York City mayor zoron Mamdani. Here's a headline from the Free Beacon. Zorn. Mamdani's wife celebrated Palestinian terrorists, including plane hijacker, in social media posts from early adulthood. All right, son Mandanni is married to a terrorist sympathizer. Her name is Rama Dulagi. What a shock. Anyway. Here there's another headline. School restricts lunch for all students during Ramadan. Now this was in Canada, which is kind of barely a country anymore, but some students weren't allowed to eat lunch because it might have tempt some Muslim kids. That and so these headlines they what happens is they come out and we look at the headline and we're outraged. How can this be? How can this be? This shouldn't be, This shouldn't be. And that's good. I'm glad you're mad about that. I'm mad about that. It's not the way it should be. But it is really, really, really important that we go back to the source of all these problems. The source of all these problems is immigration. Immigration is the source of all these problems. And if I can take it a step further, not illegal immigration. Yes, illegal immigration is terrible and every way should be completely wiped out of got it, I got it, you got it. It is legal immigration that has transformed so many Western civilizations into places where Zooran Mendani can get elected mayor of New York City, where students are not able to eat their lunch out of respect for Ramadan. It doesn't do any good to get mad when the results come out. The point is the bad blood work you got at your doctor's office was the result of months of bad eating and sitting around. And you can yell and scream about the results and this is an outrage, but the only benefit is when you understand and accept what coust it and vow to change it in the future. Legal immigrants is a disaster for Western civilization and should be completely paused for years and years and years and years and years. And maybe you think that is wrong or crazy. Well, I'm sure you were. I'm sure you learned in school. Here's you know what, it's a virtual guarantee what I'm about to say. I guarantee you you learned in school. You read it in your history tech book, textbooks, and your history teachers told you about all that immigration we got through Ellis Island at one point. Didn't you learn about that? Of course, the Irish came in, and the Italians came in, and the Jews came in and hit But I'm sure you learned about Ellis Island, and I'm sure it was talked about as if it was the most wonderful thing in the world, and America threw up in its doors. Give me you're tired, you poor, you're wretched masses. You learned that it was wonderful, didn't you? You learned about that? You know what you didn't learn? I bet my left arm on it. I bet you didn't learn that after that time, this was not a long period in American history. And after that time, America slammed the door shut and threw a lock on it for decades and said no more immigration. None. This was way too much, this was way too disruptive. Nope, no more. America's closed for a long time. I think it was forty years. Might might not be quite forty years. For a long time, America said, boop, done. Closed. That's a very normal thing for a country to do. And again, build the wall, I'm all about it. Build that sucker two hundred feet high, put a moat down there with alligators. It sounds good. I'm all about deportation of every person here illegally, man, women and children. Round every one of them up and throw them out of here. Sounds good. Mass migration. Mass immigration into a country does not magically become wonderful because dirtball politicians determine that it is legal. Our legal immigration system is a disaster. And the reason I'm so loud and emphatic about this is because you've moved the gop. You have and I have. We've moved them enough to now at least most of them will loudly complain about illegal immigration. But to this day, even some of our most hardcore Republicans. We'll say illegal immigration's bad, but legal immigration's great. I love legal immigration. Ah, just give me, everybody, hold on, hold on, let me hold on, all right. Let me write something down on this piece of paper. All right, hang on, let me take it around to my friends. Hey, will you vote for this? Okay? Look, enough of my friends voted for it. Now I have a piece of paper, and it's gonna make all those people from Haiti they're just as American as you and me. Sounds great. Now you wake up. There's the Muslim called a prayer in New York City. Now children have to starve at lunchtime because it's Ramadan. Now. I just saw a story. I think it was out of New Jersey. Somebody chopped the head off of a baby goat in a sacrifice ceremony. I wonder what Baptist church he went to. This is a result of immigration. Stop it all, all right, let's do this, Jesse. The war in Iran, this war, this Iran war or military operation, whatever you call it, seems to be really splitting the America First Movement into two factions, maybe even more. You always talk about coalitions that help when elections. I'm not sure Republicans are going to be able to win any elections with this much disunity. I hate seeing it. What do you see? What do you think? Okay, well, first, online isn't real life. Let's remember that. Let's remember I've already played for you during the show that the bad numbers we have with independence when it comes to cost of living things like that. Let's remember the actual numbers of we're talking hardcore MAGA Republicans, three time Trump voters. You log into Facebook or Twitter or whatever you do, and you see all this fighting about the whole thing, But numbers wise, it's pretty solid.
Speaker 2: The GOP on US military action in Iran. Look at this, and maggot, it's ninety percent approval. It's ninety percent approval, just five percent disapprove. If you disapprove of the job that Donald Trump is doing, or excuse me, the US military action in Iran, and you're a member of the GOP. Look at this, it's your non maggot, you're not maggot. It's thirty six percent there, fifty four percent approval. But the majority of Republicans approve of the job that the US military action is in Iran. And the major of MAGA, which is the majority of the GOP, very much PROOFDNE very little split in Donald Trump's base. Those who are disapprove in the GOP, simply put, they hate MAGA.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the hardcore Trump base is not that split. And by the way, even ones who may be about love that we're doing in Iran. I hate what we're doing. Even the ones that may be split. The elections held tomorrow, they're going out They're voting for Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: They're going out.
Speaker 1: Vote for Donald Whatever side of this whole thing you're on, they're going out there voting for Donald Trump. This disunity that people they get scared when they see disunity like that email. It makes you nervous. And I understand that. I just said, hey, are we so? Are we so divided that we're going to lose elections and things like that. That's an understandable paranoia. However, it's good to be able to argue amongst ourselves as a party. The Communists are never allowed to do this. The Communists are forced into one rigid way of thinking and anyone else is purged from the party. That you can get together with five other of your hardcore Republican friends. And one of you who says, Bobby Ron to Helen Back, I hope we should send in the ground troops and you say we should never have gone over there at all, and you're arguing and yelling. That's a good thing. That is a good thing. We can have these discussions like adults. And by the way, be very wary of the friend who says you can't now you have to think about it like me. That's stupid. No, you can have an opinion on it. The hard cores are still right where they've always been. The problem is, you don't win national elections with your hard cores. The left doesn't and the right doesn't. The Normans who go whichever way the wind blows, the independence. It's well known in politics. They decide who wins nationally. They decide for now. For now we've lost them. Doesn't mean we can't get them back, but for now they have completely abandoned us. All right, we'll do some more of these in a moment. Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. We got Selena Zito coming up ten minutes from now. We'll talk to her about everything from Ohio Valley pizza to his manufacturing coming back, all kinds of things. Don tap for Selena Zito. That'd be a good time. If you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. The headline is the heck NASCAR suspends driver for using quote gay voice to poke fun at fellow racer. I want I'm not going to go into the story, but he's twenty two years old. Apparently he used a gay voice. I'm not even sure exactly what that means to the hell out of these people. Oh thank you, Chris. I didn't thank you for clearing that up. A little rude, I would say, but I understand that. But look, it's the year twenty twenty six. We're gonna go ahead and revert back to the year when when dudes could talk like dudes with each other in whatever setting they wanted. You know, I realized that you dirty word police, you got like this two decade log span there where you had to force dudes to only speak that way behind closed doors, in whispers and things like that. But here in the year twenty twenty six, why are you gee, we're bringing men back? What Chris, what Jesse, do you really like corn? Tortillas more than wheat tortillas. Wheat tortillas, I don't even know what a freaking wheat tortilla is. Oh, he's talking about flower to tias. No, corn tortillas are grainy garbage. And I actually have a huge complaint with the enchilada industry in this country. I was selling RV's before I took this job, and my first RV sales job was in the Dallas area, and it was actually in Denton, Texas, Denton, Texas, and they had this place that I had the best enchiladas I've ever had in my entire life, La Milpa, La Milpa. I think it was a restaurant in a hotel, if I remember right, it was in a hotel, what, Chris, I can't remember everything, or it was in Mexican anyway, you know why there enchiladas were the best because they made them with flower tortillas. These corn tortillas are grainy and awful. I don't understand it. Jesse, are you ever? Are you even hearing yourself complaining? All this is about last night, about how I don't want to wash my car anymore. I don't want to bend over with the vacuum and stuff. Your car washing problem solves itself. You already own two car washing slaves, who incidentally, are the ones who trash your car in the first place. His name is Eric. I actually thought about this my boys, James and Luke. Why not just make them wash the car? Okay, that would make sense, It would make sense. But if I may, I don't know if you have sons or if you're planning on having sons, but you really don't understand how gross they are. When they're young boys. You'll send them off to church camp or something like that, and they'll come back with a shampoo bottle after three or four days that has not been open completely full. Chris, I'm not making this up. You they have a dirty clothes bag. Speaking of church camp, you send them off. He started bringing for breeze for the drive home from church camp because the dirty clothes bag is so ransom. When these little animals throw the dirty clothes bag in the back of the car when they get to their rooms. Bob has to square this away all the time when they start taking off clothes after practice. Like Luke got home last night after track practice, so I go in to see him. I go in just to say, Hi, it's very obvious what happened. He got home after track practice, he needed to go take a shower. He walks in and took off his track clothes and just dropped them where they came off of his body. They're piled up this late, not even piled up. I'm sorry, that was wrong, just strewn across the floor in a line on the way to the shower.
Speaker 4: And he walked out of the shower clean, and there are dirty this socks in underwear that he's obviously either stepping on or hopefully at least stepping around, and it never occurred to him.
Speaker 1: To bend down and pick it up and put it in the dirty clothes. What I'm saying is, let's say I made them wash my car. We make them do other chores, all kinds of chores around the house. But let's say I make them go wash my car. Do you think I'm going to get a satisfactory car back after I send them there? I'm telling you right now, if I gave them my keys, they would go wash my car, and then they would go pick up food and eat it in the car on the way. I guarantee they would, Chris, they do that stuff. I've had to threaten them with their lives to go back out to the car. They leave water bottles in the back. They'll bring food in the back. They can never get every fry in their mouths in the back. I have threatened them and threatened them and threatened them. Little girls aren't like this. Okay, little boys, I shouldn't say little boys. They're teenagers now, they're young men. They're disgusting, absolutely disgusting. You can't have them wash things for you. You know what you do? You make them go out back and pick up dog poop, right, You make them do yard work. You make them if you have something, a chair that needs to be assembled to something, you just pass them the box and say go do that. Cleaning is not something they're able to do well. They can't do it. It's not inside of them. I don't understand it. I do understand Selena Zito. She's gonna talk to us about everything from pizza to manufacturing to the mood of the voters. And she's gonna do it next. Oh, the legendary Dean Martin. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, reminding you that tomorrow is an ask doctor Jesse Friday. Get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Selena, I didn't know you were a Dean Martin fan.
Speaker 3: Actually, Dean Martin is from Stupenville. You should know that.
Speaker 1: Of course I know that. Did you know, Selena? That there is this little restaurant in Steubenville, Ohio. In fact, I think when I've talked about this before, it's called Caprice c A p R. I they have. They have like three things on the menu, meatball subs, Italian sausage subs. They don't take credit cards. It's only cash Casha yep, that cash only. They've been opened since the seventies. It's legendary, family owned. It's so good that when my mom was in labor, my dad drove her to the hospital. I kid you not, it's a true story. He stopped at Capris and got a sandwich on the way to the hospital when my mother was in labor. And my mother will tell that story to.
Speaker 3: This day, as one does when you're from around the Ohio Valley right that sort of straddles Pennsylvania and Ohio. You can also get Steuben Valley or Steubenville or Ohio Valley Pizza too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm gonna hand this one over to you. I've attempted to explain the greatness of this the people before, but these peasants who've never had it don't fully appreciate it. Ohio Valley Pizza Go.
Speaker 3: Ohio Valley Pizza was created by Di Carlo. I'm going to forget his first name. World War two veterans stationed in Italy comes back home. He sees these like pies that are made in Italy. I remember, pizza wasn't a thing in the nineteen forties, right, And he couldn't remember the recipe, but his family had a bakery. So he makes the pizza and it has anchovies and sauce and cheese in it, and he bakes it, but he feels like something is missing, and I know this because I interview him. So he adds fresh Grande cheese on top, which is like prevalone, and mozzarella and it's cold, but there's already baked cheese and sauce and whatever you want on top, and the textures and the different temperatures and the flavor is just absolutely intoxicating. And if you get it to go, they basically give you a twenty dollars bag of cheese to take with you, and which would you know, and they don't charge you extra.
Speaker 1: Yep. There's a place in Toronto, Ohio where I grew up to i was ten called Eggy's. I believe Iggy's is still there. Iggy's, Oh the best I've ever had. All Right, Selena, that's enough of that. Now I'm starving. We have to talk about the country, Selena. I'm going to play something for you. It's really not freaking good. But listen to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about Independence? You'd think this forty one points below water is bad. Take a look at Independence. It's even worse. I mean sixty points under water. When it comes to Trump and the cost of living among Independence again a record low.
Speaker 1: You we lost Independence on the cost of living. Donald Trump won the presidency in part because of that. I shouldn't say be lost. We're behind with them right now. What needs to change?
Speaker 3: I think that. I think what needs to change. Look, here's the problem with what happened during COVID and after COVID, with how Biden sort of comported the country, right, how he ran things, his prices go up. They never really go down unless it's gasoline and eggs. Outside of that, we're kind of stuck with it. So how do you then make the difference? Right, how do you get people's pocketbooks to be where they were in twenty nineteen as opposed to that sort of hole that it fell into between twenty twenty and now, Well, we had some we we had great success. Actually the country had great success with the cost of eggs and gasoline going down. However, the war in Iran has changed that. I would argue temporarily, but you know, people don't have patience about gasoline other things. Those prices are not going to go down, and and that's just sort of the cost of doing business with that bad politics. Uh, you know, they're not The people aren't gonna you know, merchants aren't just going to start lowering prices. They just don't do that. And so how do you how do you make the difference up? Well, a lot of that has to do with home buying, right, how do you get the interest rate down? How do you get predatory venture capitalists from buying homes and driving up the cost of homes and neighborhoods? Right, those are the things that you can do and and also with the tariffs. Now, I know that a lot of the tariffs were deemed illegal, but there's other ways. There's a plan B going on it, and it's like an algebra problem, so don't ask me to explain it, almost like calculus. But you know, those are the ways that you sort of prosecute attacking the costs and you know, you just get out there and be honest with people. I mean, I always think that honesty works. People will cut you a brake if you're like, look, this is how it is. We got to go around the rock because we can't go through the rock, and this is how we're going to fix it.
Speaker 1: What are people happy with? Selena did the immigration raids? I know there were some rumors that some ass some parts of the Trump White House thought the immigration raids were unpopular, and there were rumors that back off the messaging on the whole thing. Were they unpopular?
Speaker 3: No, what was unpopular was how the Secretary of dha Us Christinome sort of made it a glamour event for her. It came about her. Uh, you always have to be on DELA on situations like this that involve families that can have optics that can make people second guess their own core values is you have to have someone up there that can can tell the story effectively without without turning people off. And there was a serious messaging problem coming from Dahs. I think the best thing that has happened is not that she was bad or good at her job. The messaging was wrong. And when the messaging is wrong, you got to fix it. And so I think, how you know, closing the border, people love it. Getting people out of their your hometowns that have criminal records and you know, sort of shady dealings and drug trafficking. Yes, everybody wants that out of their neighborhood. People have kids and grandkids and daughters and sisters and brothers and parents. Any one of them could be a victim any day. But you've got to have good messaging. And when when Nome took over the messaging as opposed to the president, that became when it became sort of visually unpopular.
Speaker 1: Selita, does the rest belt feel like manufacturing jobs are coming back? Is there a positive feeling in these towns?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, manufacturing is coming back. I can't put this way. I can't I help people. I just I just wrote a really awesome story in Pittsburgh where a manufacturing facility just got his seventy two million dollar defense contract to repurpose and fix our navy vessel. Like these kinds of things are happening all over Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana. Right the reshoring of our manufacturing is an undertold story, and I can't get everywhere to tell that story. But I'm really really trying. People were happy, the wages are good, the benefits are good. It keeps them in their hometown, which then therefore keeps them in their community, near their family, near the things that have meaning to them and sort of reinforces that sense of place. But there's not enough of people telling those stories. Selena.
Speaker 1: I just can't ever get on board with the Pittsburgh Pittsburgh fries on the sandwich thing. You know, I love Pittsburgh. I don't get it. I've never gotten I never got it when I was a kid. I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's why it happened. It was about the efficiency of handing over your sandwich. It started with Samani Brothers. The It was a diner that didn't open until eleven at night and closed at eight in the morning, and it was for the men and women who got off work at the mill when they would go and get their sandwiches right either during break or before work or after work. They were on time, you know, they had very little time to spare, so they threw everything on the sandwich, the cool flaw, the French fries, and then they wrapped it in newspaper. That's pretty gross, right, but that's how it started. And of course everyone tries to then turn something into a gimmick. I am not a fan. I don't. I mean, this will probably take my yinser cart away from me, but I'm not particularly a fan of all this French fries on everything. It's not my thing. French fries belonged on the side with your hot talk. That's it.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree. Selnazito dot com. Go sign up for her newsletters. Selene, I appreciate you as always, just not a French fried. I mean, I like French fries, I don't. I don't need him on a sandwich. What I do need is one more segment before we leave. Hang on, It's the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of a Jesse Kelly Show Forever I'm kidding. We haven't been fired. I'm going to be back tomorrow for ask doctor Jesse Friday. Get your questions in Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. And do remember this is not the hungage dott. You know what she was saying. Here's a translation. I'm going to do my best to not use the word because I find it pretty offensive.
Speaker 3: Uh So, I'm going to use fat bodied as we talk.
Speaker 1: Don't forget. We don't say Opeese, we don't say ope city anymore. When you're looking at your sister and she's yelling at you about voting for Trump, don't call her obese. It's offensive. Say hey, fat body that way, She's not offended at all. Hey, Jesse, I'm sick of the TSA and the military and whoever else doesn't get a paycheck when Congress fails to fund them. If TSA doesn't get a paycheck, it should be an immediate, absolute, no exception shut down. I'm not saying flights should stop. That's up to the airlines, but keeping people on the payroll and expecting them to work without pay is ridiculous and should stop. Now. I know you look, we've been talking a little bit about the warnings. I know you've seen things, maybe you've experienced it yourself, about the lines at the airport. So let me explain a little bit more than nitty gritty about what's actually happening. Although it's pretty easy to explain. TSA is not getting a paycheck, I believe right now. I know they've missed at least two, possibly three. I think maybe as of tomorrow will be three. I don't remember, but I know they've missed two paychecks. So TSA agents who don't believe in working without pay, Neither do I, neither should you are calling in sick. They're not getting paid because Democrats have shut down the government. Democrats want DHS to be defunded so we can't deport any more Democrat voters. All right, you got it now. The major major major airports in the country Lax, LaGuardia, honestly, Houston with George Bush, Chicago, O'Hare, the big, big, big, big big boys. They are still operating, okay, because they are such major hubs for the United States of America. TSA is making sure that whoever's showing up, they're showing up there to kind of look kind of keep the trains going. Although it's planes, I realize that, but it's the second, third, fourth tier. The airports that are under those, those are the ones that are experiencing these two three hour lines. Remember, I went what's it last week? I went to LA. I think it was last week. Last week. I went to Los Angeles two weeks ago, whatever, Chris. I went to LA and I flew out of George Bush. It's this huge airport here in Houston. I had no line, none, there was no line, walked right up, gone. I flew back out of Lax again, same thing, no line. And as I'm flying, I'm watching all these stories about these second and third tier airports where these they're having these horrible lines. So, look, there's no I hate to say it, but there's no good solution. It actually comes back to the immigration thing. You don't want to hear the Muslim called a prayer in New York City. Well, you have to mind immigration. If you want these kinds of things to stop happening, then you have to stop voting for Democrats. Democrats do this. Democrats did this on purpose. Democrats are trying to defund DHS so we can't deport foreigners. They are willing to defund TSA because they're part of that appropriations package. They're willing to defund TSA and destroy all your travel plans so their voters can stay in the country. That's just the way it is, and there's no other There's nothing else I can tell you. As long as this country continues to elect democrats, Democrats are communists. Now we are going to deal with what amounts to be terrorism from one of the two political parties. And until voters start punishing these people in mass they're not going to change. They are the foreigner party. Their entire party has been handed to foreigners. They rely on foreigners everything. Part of the reason I switched to pure talk. I'm tired of watching the entire economy be handed to freaking foreigners. I'm tired of picking up the phone and hearing a foreigner on the other end of the line. I want to hear it win American who speaks freaking English and understands me. I think I think the half English angers me more than no English I would. I'd rather get someone on customer service who says this is then getting the yeah because he pretends to be listening, but he has this pre programmed list of responses, and he's not listening at all. But when I switch to pure Talk, every time I have to talk to them, I get to speak to an American. I don't need Verizon, I don't need AT and T. I don't need T Mobile because pure Talk is here to save me money. A veteran led company, Vietnam veteran, I should note, and they hire Americans, American jobs. That matters to me, and I hope it matters to you. Dial Pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly, it's time to switch to Pure Talk. Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. And now here's a headline. Why you know the king headlines We didn't get to damning study of over a million kids finds myocarditis only in the vaccinated. People should go to prison for this, public trials for this as they force that into the arms of how many children in this country. US bulls lifting sanctions on Iranian oil at sea despite war on Tehran. The Trump administration is hyper aware that gas prices can sink this administration and therefore the country really quickly, so they're gonna be taking steps like this to try to mitigate things. Trump draws as with shocking Pearl Harbor quip in front of Japanese PM over Iran's surprise attack. Oh please, it was funny. We're all used to it by now. Hag Seth confirms Pentagon is seeking two hundred billion dollars in additional funding for the Iran ward. No, Ram, that's quite a number. You know what else is quite a number. Twenty four hours. That's how long you have to wait before ask doctor Jesse Friday gets here and I will talk to you. Then that's all