Speaker 1: All right, Mojo in the morning show.
Speaker 2: I know sometimes we talk about DoorDash drivers, so this is not specific just to DoorDash drivers. It could be anybody. But I got done dirty by a DoorDash driver. Chelsea caught our door dash driver picking her flowers. So I don't know if there any listeners of ours that have like beautiful flowers in front of their home or back of their home or maybe a garden. Have you ever had people just help themselves to them, like where they cut People come over and just randomly like cut your stuff and we'll said it. Have you ever had that happened to you? So we had a DoorDash driver that delivered DoorDash to our house. And when he delivered the DoorDash to our house, Chelsea said, she goes. I think that the DoorDash driver just got out of his car went to her hydrangeas that she has in front of the house.
Speaker 3: No pydrain does are beautiful.
Speaker 1: They're like Google and.
Speaker 2: There it's hydrangea bloom in season right now because they're they're blooming and and I sent the ring camera. I don't know if you what you guys want to do. I feel bad. I don't want to get this guy like in trouble. But the funny thing is about this guy. He's a nice old gentleman. Look at the size of this man's old man. Choose as he's the he's the old guy. He's yeah, he's the he's the old guy in the scooby doo. Who killed or who is the person that did it?
Speaker 1: It was the old man. No, these aren't even hocus.
Speaker 2: These are like rebox or something, balance or new balances, new balances.
Speaker 1: The are the old guys.
Speaker 2: So so he he's kind of scopes it out. He walks and then he stops for a second and he kind of peers at it, goes over towards his car, gets out something to do the cutting with, and then comes back out and cuts. And he had his toolbox or scissors or something. Then I don't know he was maybe maybe he's a florist, maybe by trade, but he took he took her flowers, which, to be quite honest, there's plenty of them, Like there's literally so many of them in front of the house. That's not flattering that they're taking your stuff. Well, you tell me what if I had a zucchini garden and I only had you know, twenty zucchinis for the year, twenty zucchi and somebody takes two of them? How many do I have now that problem?
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, I'm asking because I'm not a flower guy. I don't plant flowers, but I think it would be a little flattering somebody came up and thought it was so beautiful and then picked the ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, then here's my question. What if somebody came by your house and thought that your son was beautiful? Oh, I grabbed him and put him in the car, my son, flower?
Speaker 3: Could you as I've had this happen to me. I mean, it was somebody on a walk. It was a woman on the walk. And the crazy thing is like, in your first off, what this man did was wrong, but he was at least passing by the flowers on his way to drop off your order. In my case, the lady literally crossed my front yard and came into the entrance to my backyard.
Speaker 1: In the backyard.
Speaker 3: She didn't go into the backyard, but my and it was the same thing. By the way, it was hydrangeas they like are right there before you get into my backyard. So she had to walk across my entire front lawn to get and.
Speaker 1: I watched her do it. That's different.
Speaker 3: That was so, but so is yours. I mean the guy literally brought cutters with him.
Speaker 1: But I don't I don't get like I.
Speaker 3: Can remember when my sisters and I were little and we would pick our neighbors flowers, and my mom would get so mad. She's like, you can't do that, Like that's those that's you know, that's somebody's properties.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you that.
Speaker 4: So near my mom's house, there's a guy who has an apple tree growing in his front yard. And sometimes if I'm on a walk with Josiah, we'll jump up and we'll take an apple. We have no like interest in eating it or whatever case is. But it's an apple tree. I shouldn't do that either. Honestly, I think that I think that it's different. An apple tree is different than a we just talked about somebody's taken Josiah.
Speaker 2: I know I'm saying, you know, the apple tree is different because I don't know necessarily where people have their apple tree and they eat their apples off of it. I think they might just have a tree, Like I don't are you doing with the highdranges?
Speaker 1: Some people. They look good.
Speaker 2: She's not doing it if you cut them, according to her, if you cut them wrong, they don't grow back right the next year. But I don't know, she's not even planting these. I know she planted them a while ago and then they grow through there. Here's the interesting, uh, part of this whole thing, if any of this part is interesting of this fut is that I've been trying to get her to cut these damn things for the longest time. Block Like they block the house number and everything. I'm like this, you can't even see the house. It's it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Well you can see the house.
Speaker 3: The DoorDash driver made it.
Speaker 1: There, you got it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is this is this similar to the person that goes in your backyard and randomly just takes up in your pool or something like that? Or no, that's yeah, yes, Why what's going on?
Speaker 1: McKenna? How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 6: Good morning guys, good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 2: How are you fantastic? So what do you think or you had something like this happened?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So we lived in Florida for a while and mangoes were a hot commodity and the amount of delivery drivers or like truly, just someone driving past your house. That's how you had a mango tree. People would keep like the picker thing in their car and just stop by if they thought mango tree and.
Speaker 8: Just pick it clean like we had one.
Speaker 6: We had a mango tree outside our apartment and a delivery guy just like picked it clean one day and then we had.
Speaker 1: No more mangoes. Wait, they didn't just take one like Kevin was saying. They took the whole time.
Speaker 6: Yep, they cleared He cleared the tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: By the way, all it comes to mango all I'm thinking of the entire time that you're saying this mango tree thing.
Speaker 1: Is that Zach Brown song? Have you ever heard the Zach Brown.
Speaker 2: Song Waiting for the sunlight to come rising from the sea?
Speaker 6: What is this we lay on the cob of shaded by the mango tree?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, all right, yeah, what's called? It's called mango tree.
Speaker 2: Coincidentally enough, McKenna, I would chop somebody's hands off if they took all my mangoes off my mango tree.
Speaker 7: Old.
Speaker 6: The audacity of some people to like reach over a fence or something like that to get the mangoes there's absolutely no shame during mango.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. What's up, Devin? How you doing good? Are you good? What's happening Devin? What do you want to say?
Speaker 6: You know that you're the uber driver, right.
Speaker 1: So you think I didn't tip it up? Maybe that's the reason why I don't.
Speaker 7: Think if they probably needed to get the flowers.
Speaker 2: This poor old guy, if it wasn't an old guy like that, an old bastard like that, I probably would.
Speaker 3: Just probably bringing him to his wife of sixty five years.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't it be wild if his wife is dead and he remembers her based on the thing?
Speaker 3: Okay, did take the whole damn bush.
Speaker 1: Our middle name was Hydraen.
Speaker 2: But you know what's funny about that is my wife is a loving woman, but she'd be like, I still don't want that bastard.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Jenny? How you going?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 7: I'm doing well.
Speaker 2: How are you good? What's going on? Have you ever had a person steal your plants?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So, peonies are my favorite flower, and my husband and I planted one at our house. And you know, sometimes flowers don't always bloom like even not for the first peas, and you have to wait a little bit y. We were so excited our first panty bloom. It was fy our mailbox, a beautiful white one. My kids and I like, we were tracking it every day. Let's check on the flowers, so beautiful. We came home one day and it was gone.
Speaker 6: We have a lot of foot traffic by our.
Speaker 7: House, by our mailbox, so someone had picked the flower.
Speaker 3: And we were so sad.
Speaker 7: We've been tracking this flower, and like my kids are sad. So I say, leave the flowers. They're beautiful for everyone to look at. And it might be someone's prize plant that they've been dying to see pop up at their house.
Speaker 2: Yes, seriously, the peenies. What does a peenies look like?
Speaker 1: I'm just so yeah, gorgeous. All those are beautiful, beautiful, Yeah, yeah, those are sad.
Speaker 2: Don't steal it's probably the doorhash driver. Look for a guy with huge and new balanced shoes on what's going on?
Speaker 1: Nina?
Speaker 7: Oh hi there hi.
Speaker 8: So I go to a big bee by my house through the drive through just about every morning, and I pull up one morning and the barif that says you are not going to believe what just happened, I'm like, annoy me what. We have a regular.
Speaker 9: Who comes to the drive through every single day. He pulled up and he was kind of like sitting up ahead, and they thought that was odd, like, huh, what's he doing? Maybe drinking a cuspey or whatever. And he goes, So I decide to walk to the window to see what he's doing. And I catch the guy throwing a shovel back into his car and he's got both their day lily plants in his arms and jumps in the driver's seat and takes off.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, and he says, no, I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 9: Look ahead. Do you see the dirt.
Speaker 1: In the road.
Speaker 9: I'm like, oh my gosh, I do. So I'm leaving and I pull up and stop where they say, you know he took the plant.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh no, there's holes and it was.
Speaker 9: Clearly dug up with a shovel. Two holes in their landscape.
Speaker 1: That is wow. That is of course.
Speaker 9: The next several days and I go back to get my coffee, I'm like, so has the gentleman come back? Did you guys say anything? And the dude has not come back.
Speaker 2: He has not been back at all. Huh, that's unreal. That is insanity. These guys are just so bold with a trouble in the back of the car.
Speaker 1: Debbie, what's up? It's mojo in the morning either, Good morning.
Speaker 10: I had two beautiful hydrangel bushes on each side of my house and my ex we broke up, and she came and actually dug up one of the bushes because she wanted it so bad. It was like one of those beautiful blue ones.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and she took it.
Speaker 8: I couldn't believe it without me even knowing it.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that that you guys have a little drama going on there between the two of you.
Speaker 1: Did you go dig it up out of her yard? Then? Later?
Speaker 10: No, I did not.
Speaker 8: I did not.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: What was your bush better than her bush?
Speaker 1: Listen to this one.
Speaker 2: Somebody cut down the tree in front of Calli's family's house so they could have a Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: Is that right, Calli?
Speaker 7: Yes, good morning.
Speaker 5: So there's a tradition on my uh in my husband's family's home where every time there's a child born, they built they plant a tree or a bush or whatever it is. And my husband's tree got cut down.
Speaker 4: Oh that was planted shot short, but you know what, think about it.
Speaker 1: Somebody had a nice Christmas with that beautiful tree. Somebody enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: And then hopefully they dropped it off at a farm.
Speaker 1: And goat ate it. H. Well, that that is definitely