Speaker 1: Single and ready to mingle Jenny and Bailly on the.
Speaker 2: Dave Ryan in the Morning Show on KATWB.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We got to goin to update that one. There may be a little bit of news on that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been honestly meaning to delete that one and I keep forgetting every time it runs.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you got stuff to do. Yeah, good stuff to do.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna even shout out to all the men DOT and Interstate removal people for keeping all the roads and parking lots clear and safe. Happy Thanksgiving if from everybody here at Katie WIDB and Maria.
Speaker 3: And thanks for doing what you do.
Speaker 4: That's the thing about when it snows here, like the crews are all over it. But the roads were icy on the way in this.
Speaker 2: Morning, Yeah they were.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be super windy today, so if you're traveling, just be aware of that, because I feel like that can be worse than like an actual snowstorm sometimes when there's just like blowing wind all over the highways and you can't see so just but there's not I mean the snow for the most part, I can't really see because it's super dark still. But it's mostly stopped for today, but I think we're gonna get more starting like Friday night.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm adopted for the trip home. Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 4: We we're off the Thursday and Friday, so we're gonna do a No Phone Screener Friday Wednesday version coming up in another twenty minutes or so. Wild Tickets coming up later on this hour. Last week on No Phone Screener Friday, you know, we open up the phones, we take calls about anything you can say, almost anything you want to and we got one call that we said we got to come back to that one, so we saved it. But this is what happened last week on No Phone Screener Friday.
Speaker 3: Check this out.
Speaker 2: Hey, my name is Lucas.
Speaker 3: Lucas, what's up?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 8: So I wanted to talk about my wife just had a kid and we're having argument about nighttime feating and I don't feel as if I need to do the two am.
Speaker 3: Or three am one, but like the.
Speaker 8: Ten pm one, I'm completely.
Speaker 3: Fine doing that.
Speaker 8: But she's having a lot of problems with my way of thinking.
Speaker 3: Why do you not want to do the two and three?
Speaker 8: Because I work at six am, and she's.
Speaker 4: On maternity leave, so she's not able. She can you know, her sleep can be different. Bluely Bainly didn't have any spirits.
Speaker 6: I mean I don't, but I feel bad for her. I mean, she's the one that's I assume is she breastfeeding.
Speaker 8: A little bit, a little bit here and there.
Speaker 3: I mean, because I can't imagine breastfeeding. That sounds exhausting.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wasn't here for this conversation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I got a lot of people riled up. People were calling and texting about whether what he should or shouldn't do.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: It's funny because I kind of am on his side, and I think that's kind of what maternity leave is for now. I will absolutely listen to like other opinions, and I don't know that I'm right, but that's what maternity leave is for. So you can get up at three o'clock in the morning and you can do the feeding without having to worry about getting up at six and going to work. So there's part of me that's like, I kind of under stand it. He's still got to go to work, and yes, being a new mom is hard and there's a lot of things to deal with. But I think maybe I'm just maybe fifty one percent on his side. But I'm willing to listen to hear why he should get up at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I have obviously no experience with this myself, so I feel like it's hard for me to make an opinion on this one.
Speaker 2: However, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think that like being a new mom, everything about that takes the life out of you. So even though she's sitting at home and like on maternity leave, she's still like taking care of a newborn child, which is probably more work than him going into whatever his job might be. And maybe he sits at a desk all day and he gets to scroll on Instagram every once in a while. Like that, actually, isn't really that exhausting being a.
Speaker 2: New mom, though, is.
Speaker 9: I'm going to give you a little bit of credit because I don't know what he does or doesn't do, and if he is being the not sole provider, but like, if he's I want to work to make money, then I understand why he feels he shouldn't have to get up. But I think, my man, if you're not gonna wake up and leave mommy duties to the mom overnight. When you get off, you need to be, like she needs to be in the bay of sleep or resting or cat taking a shower, like you need to be full dad duty at that point.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good point. I think that my thing would be like a little bit of compromise. Like he would maybe say, you know what, you sleep all night this time. I will get up with little Clarence every I'll get up at one, I'll get up at three, I'll get up and when I go to work, you sleep all night this time, and maybe get a little compromise, because I think one of the things that's hard, and it's been so long since I've had little kids like that. I used to love getting up with Alison and I would like hold her and she'd like with a little bottle, and it would be dark and there'd be like just the light from the TV on and I would watch old TV shows in the middle of the night, and I loved it.
Speaker 3: Those are some of my favorite memories with her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I would say, maybe a compromise where it's like, Okay, I'm gonna let you sleep parade hours tonight tomorrow night. You let me sleep parade hours. So well, let's well, let's see what we think here. We got a bunch of text messages at Katie WB one five ninety one. Guess what it works again? Yeah, let's get people off the phone first so you can get on with your life.
Speaker 3: Who's on the.
Speaker 2: Phone now, Lauren's on the phone.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi, Lauren? What do you want to say about all this?
Speaker 10: I just wanted to say that maternity leave is not a vacation. She is not just hanging out all day she I mean, the main reason is to be bond with the baby, first of all, but to heal from this significant event that happened to her body, whether it's a c section or badgin or whatever it is, like, it's not I mean, she needs to rest in order to heal, in order to produce milk and order all of that. And I mean that's just part of what he needs to do is help with that so that she can sleep too it And during the day she's not getting to like nap for an hour or two. That doesn't mean she gets to nap during that time.
Speaker 3: You don't think she's something on a cocktail.
Speaker 4: No, here's the funny thing is that you think, oh, well, she can take a nap when the baby naps. No, because when the baby naps, you got to wash bottles. When the baby naps, you got to run down to like I mean, you can't go anywhere. But when the baby naps, you got to finish your laundry. When the baby naps, you got to do this. So really, moms, don't you think you're gonna get a nap when the baby naps. It doesn't really work that way.
Speaker 9: There are a bunch of text messages though, and I'm curious most of them seem like they're from women saying mom of three, here, I agree with him since he works in the morning. Another one that was the arrangement I did with my husband when he worked. I did the night stuff because I it went away. Oh, because I could sleep in take naps throughout the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Other people are saying that they screwed up and they should have had a plan during the pregnancy and not be arguing about it now.
Speaker 3: Well, that's true.
Speaker 4: It's one of the things you don't really think about the first month or so when they don't sleep through the night. It's hard, but it goes by like everything in life goes by, you blink, and all of a sudden, they're sleeping through the night. It doesn't seem like that when they're two weeks old. Here's what we got. We're basically talking about somebody who called in last week and they said, my wife and I are having a disagreement. We've got a baby. She's on maternity leave. I have to get up at six to go to work. She wants me to do some of the three am two am feedings, and I don't want to because I got to get up two hours later. Text messages our pediatrician recommended to my family that Dad needs sleep to get to work and mom wakes up at night. We schedule blocks to give mom breaks and naps, but Dad needs sleep to provide and I think that's true. I'm sure Dad's not sitting there picking his booty over at work. He's probably busy doing whatever.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I'd like to have that job, though. Where can I get a job that?
Speaker 3: You get a job?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 4: That, Jenny, You are one hundred percent right. Mom's on maternity leave. Do not get any chance to rest during the day. It's exhausting. He is getting his solid night sleep. She is getting intermittent sleep, which is good as nuts.
Speaker 5: And you have to also think that like she's dealing with a baby who's crying and ornery, and you're trying to figure out what's wrong with the baby all day. Whereas like, once again, we don't know what this guy does for work. Maybe he does have a stressful job, but a lot of people's jobs aren't like brain surgery, and it is like a lot of sitting at desk or like maybe doing construction, which I know that that's like stress on your body.
Speaker 3: I mean, anybody who works, it's stressful.
Speaker 4: If you work at I don't know, Gil Cargill, it's stressful because you got to do this, you got to do that, you got to do it by the deadline. So I don't know that there's any job where it's like, oh man, my job is who thank god, my job is so easy. We got to take a break. We'll be back if you've got more opinions on this. We'll be back in a second. On KATIEWB no phone screen or Wednesday is coming up. That should be a whole lot of fun. We've got wild hockey tickets for you coming up. In a little bit. As a matter of fact, we'll do the wild tickets next. We'll finish up with some of the phone calls and text messages about this. But we got your wild tickets for you next on KATIEWB. We are one hour commercial free and we are guaranteed human. There is no AI allowed on this radio station. Other radio stations. I mean, if they're in our building and they're an iHeart station, there's no AI here on this station.
Speaker 3: There's no AI.
Speaker 4: Other radio stations. I can't promise you no CAT here. You can tell by the fact that we screw up so much that we are not. There is no intelligence in our artificial intelligence. So it's just us. It's just us. It's just us. We had a conversation minte go and I want to kind of wrap this up. They're gonna go way wild tickets in a second here, but we I'm gonna play this clip again of this guy that was on no phone screen or Friday last week, and see what you think.
Speaker 3: Check this out. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hey, my name is Lucas.
Speaker 3: Lucas, what's up.
Speaker 8: Hey, So I wanted to talk about my wife just had a kid, and we're having argument about nighttime seating, and I don't feel as if I need to do the two am or three am one, but like the ten pm one, I'm completely.
Speaker 3: Fine doing that. But she's having a lot of of problems with my way of thinking. Why do you not want.
Speaker 4: To do the two and three because I worked at and she's on maternity leave, so she's not able. She can you know, her sleep can be different. Bluely Bailey didn't have any spirits.
Speaker 6: I mean I don't, but I feel bad for her. I mean, she's the one that's I assume is she breastfeeding.
Speaker 8: A little bit, a little bit here and there.
Speaker 3: I mean, because I can't imagine breastfeeding. That sounds exhausting.
Speaker 4: I was really surprised because we played that clip on Friday.
Speaker 3: We said, let's revisit it.
Speaker 4: We talked about it about fifteen twenty minutes ago, and I was really surprised that I really thought people would roast this guy. Yeah because they did, sayday Yeah, because they really did on Friday, and that's why we came back to it. But there are a surprising number of moms that are like, yeah, you know what, I'm kind of on his side, but not everybody thinks that. This text, for example, says, I think he's fair. They just need to communicate a schedule that works for them. As a mom, hold on, it just went away. It does that sometimes as a mom, hold on, Okay, I agree with him because if he has a job where he'd get in big trouble or fired if he makes a mistake because he is super tired, well, what is the point of been going back to work and providing for the family if he's tired and risking his job.
Speaker 3: Here's another one that said.
Speaker 4: We are currently in the newborn trenches with a seven week old. They're still not sleeping through the night at seven weeks old. Some babies do it early, some people. Some babies do it months later. We switched the middle of the night feedings and usually go by whoever's most tired. But if we also split it up where one of us feeds and the other burbs and rocks the baby back to sleep, or in my case, I go pump while dad is feeding.
Speaker 2: I have I do have Krista on the phone if we want to talk to her real quick.
Speaker 4: Christa, we're talking about whether it's fair for him to be like I don't want to get up at two in the morning, I have to go to work at six.
Speaker 3: Christa, what do you think?
Speaker 11: Well, first, I want a second of previous comments that this is a huge change for a woman's body and she is asking for help.
Speaker 12: I think it's important if you are truly her partner, you help her.
Speaker 7: She needs help.
Speaker 11: It doesn't have to be forever. But if she needs help, she's.
Speaker 2: Asking for help.
Speaker 4: She needs this, Okay, right, I think that. Yeah, I think that's kind of things, kind of like if you need me to get up, then I'll do it.
Speaker 3: But I also think, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to speak out of turn, but there is somebody who says I am a mom of four, and I agree with him. So there are people who see different sides. Here's one from a said I'm a Newish first time dad. Here, my wife and I did a similar thing as this guy. I did the ten PM and the five and the five am feedings. My wife did the two am. That way, I was rested up enough where I could still function and be professional at my job, but then she got to sleep in a little bit in the morning. And I will say that I think that if dad goes into work and he's a little bit tired. They're gonna be like, Okay, yeah, I get it. You know, Craig is tired because he's got a new baby, so more text messages. Should have had a plan during pregnancy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a few people have texted that one in I kind of agree with him as well. My way of thinking is I'll get up in the on the feeding into the middle of the night while on Materney leave, but once I go back to work, then I would expect him to help out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Somebody said the fact that he said my wife just had a kid and not we just had a kid, that's a red flag. A couple of weeks on the show ago, on the show, maybe a couple of months ago, a guy said we just had a kid, and he got roasted and people said, no, your wife just had a kid. So he couldn't win no matter which way he said it. So, I don't know. I've been through a couple of times, and I'm gonna tell you this, You forget all of those things, those miserable overnight feedings, all of that. You just kind of forget all the squawking. What's that song you're gonna miss this. You're gonna want this back. And it's about this mom who's got kids that are screaming and like you know, like I don't know stuffing like things down the toilet and stuff like that. It's like you don't remember all those past things. You just remember how freaking cute they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 5: I don't have the experience, but what I hear from other parents, that is what you remember.
Speaker 4: All right, we are giveaway wild tickets. Is the game December eleventh? Is that the one against the Dallas Stars?
Speaker 2: It is December eleventh?
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna play. What's the game we're gonna play right now.
Speaker 2: Jenny, We're playing Black Friday Prices. Right, Dave, I'm gonna be Bob Barker today.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give you and Vont a quick example while we get some people on the phone, which Vont also has to do at the same time. So Vont, actually, I think, is gonna just answer phone calls and you're a Dave gonna play on your own.
Speaker 2: Two people, two people on the phone right now to play Black Friday price is right for a while? Tickets give us call six five one ninety nine.
Speaker 5: KITTYWB all right, First up, Davy, you want to purchase a nice new dice in V nine motor bar vacuum cleaner from Target. What is the Black Friday deal today? Name your price?
Speaker 3: Well, it's a dyce and so it's a good one. It's not. Yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say that is Black Friday's sale priced at two ninety nine David.
Speaker 3: Yes, you are.
Speaker 2: Incorrect.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You're way too high.
Speaker 5: You're too my waight high, Well, not way too high, but you want too high. It is originally five ninety nine ninety nine, so you're not too far off, but it was six ninety nine or six two Jesus two sixty nine ninety nine, both today.
Speaker 3: So just a little bit, a little bit high.
Speaker 2: But I mean that's over fifty percent off.
Speaker 3: There'll there's gonna be that's a deal.
Speaker 4: There'll be two people on the phone and you'll both bid, and then what if you whoever come closest without going over on the Black Priday Friday prices? Right then you get a chance to win those wild tickets. So call me now at six five one nine eight nine kd wub give.
Speaker 3: Me another one. Let's warm up a.
Speaker 5: Little right up next, Dave, is we have something called a sink fun play tent for kids, indoor and outdoor tent with a with a blanket. It comes with it comes with led lights and flags. It's spacious. It's fifty one inches by thirty five by fifty two.
Speaker 2: It's for boys and girls. How there's about age three to seven. It's super cute, David.
Speaker 5: It's got a pink roof and it's got like an orange siding with pink windows.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's so adorable. But kids age three to seven? What would you think the price is for Black Friday?
Speaker 2: On that one?
Speaker 4: I would say that is Is it inflatable, Jenny? Or is it set up with rods and poles?
Speaker 5: That is a good question. It looks like it's probably set up with rods and poles. It's not inflatable for sure.
Speaker 4: All Right, I'm gonna go ahead and say for nine nine, David.
Speaker 2: Really close on this one. It's fifty five ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Look at that job. All right.
Speaker 5: All right, looks like we've got some people on the phone, so let's get them on. First up, we have Samantha.
Speaker 4: Hi, Samantha, what are you up to? What are you up to this morning, so we're talking at the same time. What are you up to this morning, Samantha, I.
Speaker 10: Am making the awful truck into work.
Speaker 3: Oh, drive carefully, Samantha. Good luck? All right? When the wild tickets?
Speaker 5: And then we also have Francisco on the phone.
Speaker 3: Francisco, how are you?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 11: I'm doing Hello well.
Speaker 3: Okay, drive carefully. Here we go, Samantha.
Speaker 4: You called first, You get the first bid, and you will try to go get closest to the actual Black Friday price without going over. If you go over, we'll start over again. All right, Samantha. Here comes your items.
Speaker 2: Samantha. We're shopping at best Buy today.
Speaker 5: We are going to get TCL ninety eight inch Class Q fifty five K series TV once again, ninety eight inch.
Speaker 2: It is the brand TC.
Speaker 3: That's about as big as they get, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: It's a good deal. It's a really good deal. So Samantha, what are you bidding today?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 10: For the TV? I guess I'm gonna say see.
Speaker 5: Alrighty Francesco, what do you bid? Oh my, what did she say?
Speaker 2: Seven ninety nine ninety nine?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, I'm going to go.
Speaker 2: Eight fifty eight fifty Okay.
Speaker 5: The winner today is going to be Francisco on that one, but we're going to make three rounds here because.
Speaker 3: The what's the price? What's the price?
Speaker 2: Je nine ninety nine ninety nine.
Speaker 5: It was originally twenty four hundred and ninety nine dollars, so yeah, it is quite the deal. So one point for Francisco on that one. Okay, Francisco's going first this time. Up next, we have an inflatable Christmas gingerbread cookie and tree. It's eight feet tall. It comes with both of those and this is coming from Walmart. So, Francisco, what are you bidding today? Eight foot gingerbread tree, inflatable.
Speaker 10: Inflatable.
Speaker 3: Fifty eight dollars?
Speaker 2: All right, fifty eight dollars, Samantha, what do you got?
Speaker 10: I'm gonna say thirty thirty dollars?
Speaker 2: The winner on this one today?
Speaker 3: What's the price? First?
Speaker 2: Thirty five ninety nine, So Samantha.
Speaker 3: Winds, Samantha winds, yes, No.
Speaker 5: One points for Francisco, one for Samantha. We are going to get down to a tiebreaker here in Samantha, you'll go first on this one. Your next item is from best Buy. This one is an Apple MacBook Air thirteen inch laptop Okay, So a thirteen inch laptop.
Speaker 2: It's Apple, it's a MacBook Air.
Speaker 3: Where are we buying this from? Just this is for best BUYE best Bye.
Speaker 2: Okay, Samantha, what do you got today?
Speaker 10: That's a hard one.
Speaker 12: I will say, let's do six.
Speaker 5: Hundred, six hundred, all right, deal, Francisco, what are you bidding today?
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, I'm gonna say I'm gonna go over.
Speaker 3: Six fifty six fifty.
Speaker 2: The actual retail price is seven.
Speaker 5: Francisco, you're the winner today when you've been of six fifty.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Francisco.
Speaker 4: You're going to the wild game. Congratulations, Samantha. Have a happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for listening you.
Speaker 3: Francisco. You said it's your first time ever ever. Oh I love that first time ever. Yes, I love that awesomeesome congrated.
Speaker 4: I thank you, Francisco. Please hold it is Katie WDB. We're gonna do no phone screener Wednesday coming up. But first though, we got a quick Dave's Dirt. We got some stuff to catch up on and including Kate Beckinsale's story on Dave's Dirt on kd.
Speaker 3: WB did show one on one point three kd WB. I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I will play the whole clip because it goes on for almost a minute. But Kate Beckinsale was on Jimmy Kimmel and she was just talking about her family and she's like, yeah, my daughter has a boyfriend that lays eggs. Oh what Yeah, he went to the bathroom and he laid an egg. It had a yolk and a shell and everything. Yeah, came out of his butt. Well did he stuff it up there?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, he does this regularly. He lays eggs. And we're all like, well, first of all, no, he doesn't. Number one, number two. Why would you decide to tell such a made up, stupid story on Jimmy kim Why. I don't understand it. But people are trying to figure out what she meant and what he is actually doing. So that leads the dirt today.
Speaker 2: That's wild, all right.
Speaker 5: Spoiler alert if you have not caught Dancing with the Stars last night, just one more second of spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert.
Speaker 5: The winner of Dancing with the Stars is Robert.
Speaker 2: So Alex Earl.
Speaker 5: She's a big TikTok or Instagram influencer. She came in a second, and then Robert Irwin was the winner with his partner partner Whitney this time around.
Speaker 9: It's super exciting and I'm sure Bailey is thrilled because she has a man crushed. She loves a man crush because he's daily a man. He's twenty one years old on Robert Irwin, but.
Speaker 2: He's a man.
Speaker 3: I digress. Uh, this is a weird story.
Speaker 9: So there was a door dash driver that was pulled over for an alleged d UI in Florida while making a delivery. So the police did something I guess a kind act. They finished the door dash delivery order for them.
Speaker 8: Okay, the address that he had on his store dash on his GPS is that where he was going to start ahead the orders, who.
Speaker 13: Were lucky to have officers that had a little bit of extra time on their hands. They're willing to go above and beyond. Obviously, you wouldn't want anybody to go hungry miss out on their door dash. We always drive for a high level of service, and I think in this case we were able to deliver on that.
Speaker 9: It's so funny to me though, just her priority was like we just had to make sure that they got their food.
Speaker 3: They'd be very.
Speaker 9: Disappointed, Like this dude was driving under the influence.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's awful. It is your job is to drive and deliver that. That's what I'm decided to get.
Speaker 3: Statement was more about I'm glad we could get the food to the person. No tell us about this guy. A Yeah, Let's talk about.
Speaker 4: The Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade tomorrow. Here is a rundown of pretty much everything you need to know. Thirty four balloons in the lineup, including the classic Beagle, Scout, Snoopy, Bluey, Mini Mouse, SpongeBob, and spider Man. New editions include buzz Light, You're Super Mario, Big Fan, pac Man, and Shrek's Onion Carriage. Now, let's talk about some of the former Cynthia Erivo Lil John the singing voices from Hunterricks Foreigner, which we played a minute ago, and I pointed out that no original members of the band Foreigner are in the band anymore. Landy Wilson cool in the gang, which is cool. I love that one. It airs at eight point thirty tomorrow in all time zones, and if you miss it, they replay it at about two o'clock. The entire program is three and a half hours long, and it is the same host as always Al Roker Hodocopy and Savannah Guthrie will return as your host. You can watch it on NBC, which is Cara Levin, Here in Town, Peacock, and Fubo if you choose seen on Peacock. There are three different camera angles to choose from. There's the regular view, POV from the Turkey float, and a bird's eye view. I've always thought it'd be really fun to go to New York to see the Macy's. Thanks fan operad in person to.
Speaker 5: My ten year bucket list, I put down I either want to do that or see the ball drop in Times Square. I quickly ruled that out when I heard that people wear diapers because you have to pee yourself. It's yeah, so I don't want to do that anymore. But I do, however, really want to see the macy Things given day parade.
Speaker 4: I think that that the diaper thing, because you're it's gonna be cold, you're gonna pee the what the pee is gonna get cold? Now, You're gonna have cold pee up against your body. And I don't then, and then I just don't think it's worth it. But the Macy's parade next year for the one hundredth anniversary. That would be epic.
Speaker 3: You'd be surprised at how many people you know.
Speaker 2: Who is there?
Speaker 5: Actually our friend Tony, He's surprise are Yeah, his husband got them tickets for their anniversary. Tony comes on the show every once in a while, so I'm excited to see for the parade tomorrow. Yeah, he's gonna be. They're gonna be at the parade.
Speaker 3: You have to have tickets to go to the parade. They're like free tickets. It's like a lottery type thing.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm pretty sure you still have to pay. I'm pretty sure you have to pay for that.
Speaker 9: I thought that it was like like when you go see a talk show, like a Jennifer Hudson or something, because they need people to fill in those seats.
Speaker 3: So I think it's just like a lottery thing. I could be wrong.
Speaker 9: I have a friend that went a couple of years ago too, and he said he absolutely loved it. He almost shook Steve from Blues Clu's hand because he was on a float.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into no phone screener Wednesday. We're off on Friday. Hopefully you are too, So We love doing this bit. We get about ten or fifteen minutes of just taking live phone calls. We don't screen the phone calls, and you just never know what's gonna happen or who's gonna call six' five one nine eight NINE. KTWB a couple of. Reminders we don't screen the, call so you just ring and ring and ring and ring.
Speaker 3: Until we answer the. Phone when we answer the, phone you'll.
Speaker 4: Be live on the. RADIO a couple of. Rules there's no. Swearing there's no shout. Outs we love doing shout, outs but we do those at other. Times there is no plugging your business or Your instagram or your remote or of remote, remote let your event or school play or. Whatever, yeah and you gotta be at least. Sixteen and we'll remind you.
Speaker 9: To because last week we had a bunch of people THAT i guess because you probably don't tune, in they'll beginning that me do, it and so we have People, No.
Speaker 14: I'll give a shout, Out i'll give a shout.
Speaker 4: Out so, yeah and if you do break any of the, rules you will hear this sound. Disconnected and we don't like to do, that but them are the, rules all, Right, jenny let's get.
Speaker 5: Started, Hello katie W. B you're the first caller on no phone screen For. Friday what's your, Name Katie, Jane Katie? Cain, yeah what's going, On Katie?
Speaker 2: KINE i just gotta Say Happy?
Speaker 7: Thanksgiving and In, minnesota In, minnesota you gotta suit up and be a soldiers waiting, rain sweet. Snow sometimes sometimes in the same day In. Minnesota In, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Katie's called in before and giving us that little ditty is? This, YEAH i believe she does.
Speaker 5: Poetry and stuff and she's all about performing and she's getting back into. IT i, remember, So Katie, caine always a pleasure to have you on.
Speaker 3: THAT i love.
Speaker 9: That it's, rain, sleet, slush, sunshine whatever she said in one day that was little, yesterday that was exactly.
Speaker 5: Us oh, goodness hold, on let's let's go to the next call because that was not.
Speaker 2: Good, hello you're on no phone Screener. Friday what's your? Name It's? Janita oh, hey.
Speaker 3: Girls hey, girl what's? UP i texted you? Yesterday did You? YES i did On instagram go check it. Out but what's?
Speaker 7: Up what is everybody in the state Of minnesota at?
Speaker 2: Costco?
Speaker 3: Yes, probably, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Juanita, YES i went there On. Monday it was.
Speaker 12: Insane yesterday it was crazy mm but.
Speaker 3: Good people were stalking.
Speaker 4: UP i mean they got to get the palette of, like you, know gravy and the palette of olives and.
Speaker 3: Things, Yeah i'm sure it.
Speaker 7: WAS i just went there to.
Speaker 10: GO i wanted to get those outdoor.
Speaker 12: Planters they those planters are are.
Speaker 4: Gorgeous and it was like everybody in the state Of minnesota was At.
Speaker 5: Costco, Yeah, janita you gotta wait on those planters unless you need actual food For.
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving you got a hold.
Speaker 3: Up, YEAH i.
Speaker 9: WENT i wasn't At, costco BUT i drove through the parking lot BECAUSE i was gonna, go and THEN i was, like, oh never, mind we have this home and it was a madhouse just to get out the parking.
Speaker 3: LOT i, Know, dave did you watch that movie? Yet, NO i haven't watched it.
Speaker 4: Yet we're catching up on the The Murder Murder, thing But i've got it on my.
Speaker 2: List, Okay i'll give your. Pass all. Right, hello you're on no phone Screener. Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 12: Don?
Speaker 3: Hi? Don what's.
Speaker 12: UP i work in the medical field AND i make appointments and people are so crabby when they can't get in for appointments and they get mad at the. Scheduler it's, like turn on. People it's not my.
Speaker 9: Fault, WELL i will, say it's frustrating sometimes it's not your. Fault but like whenever you GOT i, say, oh when CAN i get a dentist? Appointment what do you got planned On may? Twelfth LIKE i don't.
Speaker 3: Know EXACTLY i get.
Speaker 8: It you.
Speaker 12: Know it's just like they get so frustrated with us and they yell at, us and then they come see the doctor and they're, like, oh, hi how have you. Been you, know, well how are your? Kids how was your? Trip it's like tell the. Doctor it's, like don't take it out on us the.
Speaker 3: Schedulers, yeah why is it so hard to get?
Speaker 4: In And i'm not blaming, anybody it's like but but you, know like on my stomach, thing there's, like, okay we can get you in in, like you, Know january eighth of twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Nine why is it so hard to get in for so many?
Speaker 4: Appointments my dentist schedules like six months out now because they can't get you in?
Speaker 3: Anymore so? Bad, well part.
Speaker 12: Of it is that not all providers work five days a. Week they don't all work full. TIME i used to work for one of the big companies you know in the medical, field and AFTER covid they let all the nurse practitioners and physicians assistants. Go so it's the dermata, well it's the the medical. Provider it's just the doctor working and taking all these.
Speaker 3: Patients. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Dermatologists, man if you got your bringing to, BE i don't, know your skin will completely replace itself by the time you get into a dermatologist because they are so booked.
Speaker 3: Up thank you don appreciate. That let's get another. Call hell then you.
Speaker 2: Are no phone Screener? Friday what's your?
Speaker 5: Name?
Speaker 12: Ala?
Speaker 2: Then what's going?
Speaker 13: On?
Speaker 2: ALTON i just want to go.
Speaker 11: Of and let people know shop small businesses is holiday port your little local small businesses because we depend on.
Speaker 4: It yeah, no, no, no not at. ALL i love this a lot because they. Do like shop small is usually Like saturday After Black friday and you go to your little local little clothing, store or you go shop and Still water Or excelsior or A noka where they have like the charming like Main street In. Hopkins there's all kinds of shopping you can, do and and instead of going to, YOU i, mean the big box retailers are.
Speaker 3: Great they gotta do, fine they gotta do well. Too but, yeah you're.
Speaker 4: RIGHT i mean there's like a little toy store in Chan hassen AND i always go.
Speaker 3: There it's LIKE i get the girls.
Speaker 4: Something it's, like, Yeah i'll buy like one hundred dollars worth of stuff just to support a.
Speaker 3: Local what is your what is your small little? BUSINESS i make.
Speaker 12: SKINCARE i Do Tallow.
Speaker 4: Skincare, okay get shout out your website or your. Location we never do, this but we're gonna let you do.
Speaker 3: It opening the. Floodgates, oh thank.
Speaker 15: You thank.
Speaker 10: YOU i appreciate. That It's Tallow springs.
Speaker 4: Dot, Com tallosprings dot. Com can they rejuvenate my saggy saggy?
Speaker 3: Ibags he needs?
Speaker 10: It heck YEAH i.
Speaker 3: Can he looks like a. Doll shut up and.
Speaker 4: Fought all, right thank you very. Much all, right no more plug into your, business but shop. Small that's, great all?
Speaker 2: Right One, hello what's your? Name you're? On no phone's Gonna.
Speaker 3: Friday, hi this Is.
Speaker 2: Cara what do you want to talk About.
Speaker 3: KARA i just.
Speaker 11: Wanted to say that my kids AND i went to The Saint Peter High school play Of The Little mermaids the other.
Speaker 14: Day it was last weekend and it was amazing and everybody did a great sound shout.
Speaker 2: OUT i don't, Know i'm, Gonna i'm. GONNA i feel like it.
Speaker 3: Is so we're. Gonna we love.
Speaker 2: You happy to play With, gray.
Speaker 5: But we'll move on to the next phone. Call, hi you're the next one up on. Phone no phone's Gonna. Friday what's your?
Speaker 2: Name, Hi I'm.
Speaker 3: Carly, Hey carle was, Popping.
Speaker 15: Uh just.
Speaker 12: TRAFFIC i wanted to come on and take you back.
Speaker 11: Off what the last caller.
Speaker 7: Said maybe not the last.
Speaker 11: One but the previous. Ones scheduling and medical. Field so this is everyone's reminder to go get your.
Speaker 5: Physical, YES i, agree go get your. Physical we're required to with our health insurance.
Speaker 2: Here uh oh.
Speaker 9: FINE i did not get a physical this, year AND i didn't realize TILL i went to go sign up for my, enrollment my open enrollment this.
Speaker 3: Year so THEN i have to pay a fine BECAUSE i didn't reach.
Speaker 5: Them no, way as long as you get it in by the end of this.
Speaker 9: Year ye're WELL i can't, because like the one caller, SAID i called to do it.
Speaker 3: And they were, like, oh are you free Next? JULY i was, like, No i'll be dead by.
Speaker 5: Then do you got to keep calling around and you should be able to get in for a.
Speaker 4: Physical it's, Nuts? Dave did you get your? Physical H YEAH i. Did as a matter of, FACT i Think i'm due for another one a couple of months.
Speaker 3: Though. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah he goes down to the bus stop and Chan hassen for His.
Speaker 4: Yeah there's a guy down there that gives him for. Free, yeah he's wearing the rain and he's got The, yeah it's, sketchy that's.
Speaker 3: Your, jones, Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah his medical records never usually make it To iheart's, insurance So dave usually has to pay that extra fine.
Speaker 2: Too so, anyway but not in.
Speaker 5: Money all, Right, hello you're on no phone screen Or. Friday what's your?
Speaker 2: Name my name Is, Rose. Rose what do you want to talk?
Speaker 12: ABOUT i just want to talk about.
Speaker 1: It i'm fourteen years alcohol free. Today.
Speaker 3: Wow that's.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 10: Wow next year it will be On. Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow that's. AMAZING i know so many.
Speaker 4: PEOPLE i know so many, people AND i actually did a podcast about, this that they're just average. People they're average moms and dads and and they just drink way too. Much you're just in average and nobody would suspect. This what was Your what was your? Method if you don't mind, saying because there's a lot of people who are, like, YEAH i KNOW i drink too, much BUT i REALLY i don't want to.
Speaker 3: STOP i KNOW i. Should what was your?
Speaker 1: Methodically what my method? WAS i broke the generational.
Speaker 7: Curse that's what it.
Speaker 1: Was my daughter got me on my path and NOW i continue my sobriety on my.
Speaker 10: Own so, basically you got to.
Speaker 1: Have that support, system hit some meetings and if that's your cup of, tea but basically cheap and busy and just doing one day at a.
Speaker 3: Time good for.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah And i'm just proud of.
Speaker 2: Myself you should be proud of. Yourself that's an amazing.
Speaker 1: Accomplishment, Congratulations thank you so, much And i'm so HAPPY i got. Through just tell you, know advocate for myself and everybody out there.
Speaker 10: Struggling you're not.
Speaker 3: Alone, Well AND i think that's the THING i was going to.
Speaker 4: Say there's so many people THAT i know that are just like you that have gone through it or are going through.
Speaker 3: It i've known many moms.
Speaker 4: That are, like you, know the end of the, day it's, Like i'm going to have a bottle of, wine and then one bottle actually turns into a bottle and a, half and then they like you, know fall asleep on the couch and then they wake up hung.
Speaker 3: Over they're, like, MAN i got to stop this. Right thank you that same.
Speaker 1: Cycle, well thank, You, yeah appreciate.
Speaker 5: It thank you so much and. Congrats all, Right, hello you're next up on no phone screen Of. Friday tell us your.
Speaker 2: Name I'm.
Speaker 5: Julia.
Speaker 2: Julia what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 12: WELL i have always wondered, this you, know the you can't make this stuff. Up like the person that sings, THAT i think that sounds Like.
Speaker 2: Drake is that who that?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 4: Dave, no it is a guy that used to work. HERE a lot of people think It's STEVE o that used to be on the. Show that's a guy that used to work. Here he was never on the, air but he did like production and things like, that so he wrote.
Speaker 3: It he did. That it is Not. Drake, no you guys had that long Before drake was even. Here Probably rake was. Born it's probably fifteen or more years.
Speaker 2: Old, yeah Not.
Speaker 12: Jarke oh, okay, Okay i've been listening to you guys since like twenty twenty, One so thank.
Speaker 3: YOU i appreciate. That thank.
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 2: Hello your next up on no phone screen On? Friday what's your name?
Speaker 12: By my name Is.
Speaker 3: Brooke let's Have. Brooke.
Speaker 10: Hi, Okay so from our shout out or not shout, OUT i would, say you're gonna talk about your?
Speaker 13: Coworkers do it off?
Speaker 2: Teams?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh did this happen to? You was someone talkingn ish about you.
Speaker 10: A little?
Speaker 8: Bit?
Speaker 10: Yeah just a sign note take it to text.
Speaker 12: MESSAGE i have never your job over the.
Speaker 9: Holidays i've never once thought IF i was going to talk junk About jenny Or.
Speaker 3: Dave because it does happen to do it On microsoft now we.
Speaker 5: Know, wait so can you tell us? More what were they saying about?
Speaker 10: You, well, okay so somebody who had recently left the company or. Whatever there is very lat of gossip, Whatever so holding it on, teams, well they go inside to check mine and our whole team gets talked to you about.
Speaker 9: IT i don't even like people texting me on teams for work things So i'm not even gonna go on there for to.
Speaker 5: Gossip yeah that's, crazy that's, crazy and, amateur amateur.
Speaker 2: Gossiping so, yeah.
Speaker 10: No more, mediums.
Speaker 11: Nothing it's just straightforward conversations from here on.
Speaker 2: Out, yeah all, right well there you.
Speaker 4: Go don't know that, THOUGH i don't. Know we never really have teams meetings. NOW i would never, think, yeah BECAUSE i think a lot of times they even get, recorded don't. They and now they have a recording of you Going? Evan who CAN i tell?
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 9: THOUGH i know somebody that some they were at work and they got an email that wasn't supposed to get sent to, them but it was talking about how they were going to get, fired and because it got sent to, THEM i guess that's why they ended up keeping the, job because the person had to be, like oh so, sorry obviously they didn't mean to get sent to.
Speaker 5: You oh, yeah tell us who that. WAS i don't know that, story all? Right next, Up, hi you're on no phone Screener.
Speaker 2: Friday what's your? Name oh my, gosh It's. Liz oh my, Gosh, liz what do you want to talk?
Speaker 3: About?
Speaker 11: OKAY i need to KNOW i have been listening for thirty. Years i'm like thirty nine AND i totally missed The, amy But, BOBBY i feel Like i've kind of caught onto it, now but what the heck is? It AND i missed?
Speaker 2: That oh talk about.
Speaker 3: The sun.
Speaker 5: All.
Speaker 4: Right so the backstory on this one IS i saw this in it was like a dinosaur dancing or something on, TikTok like five is years ago or. WHENEVER i saw, this AND i saw this And i'm, like that song is so bad that it's good and it's catchy and it's so bad that it's like pa worst lyrics of all. Time So i'm, like, man but this song smells like it it's a, hit it's, catchy and SO i started playing it and people are, like, no that song is so. Stupid SO i actually Found Amy bbobby On. INSTAGRAM i called. Her she lives in The netherlands and she's so. Charming she's just her videos maker look like she's just the, nastiest over the top sex worker person of all. Time and she's she's a kindergarten teacher and she's like, Hello, yeah WELL i don't know about, now but she's, like, Hello. Dave it is so nice to talk to, you and she was so sweet and we would talk to. Her we play our, song AND i was trying to get The Boss rich to turn it into a. Hit But rich is a music snob and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, NO i can get that song off my. Radio so but we still play it, anyway because it's it's a. Bop AM i, right.
Speaker 4: It's a Bob Dave, god it's a. Bop it's a. Banger it's a. Banger you're, Jealous you're a music. Snob it's kind of like you don't you know? What you, know what's delicious corn dogs off the roller at the gas, station the.
Speaker 3: Delicious jenny's, like, Mar i'm not gonna give anything.
Speaker 2: Off of a roller speak of roller grill.
Speaker 5: Items go To holiday station stores and get their three dollars meal, deal which includes a roller grill item plus, chips plus a pollar popper, coffee because you know, WHAT i like.
Speaker 2: Deals AND i do like the hot snacks At.
Speaker 4: Holiday all, right all, right, fine, alright there's your story On amy B. Bobby, well got maybe one more fun wrap it?
Speaker 2: Up, Yeah, hello you're the last person on no phone screen Of. Friday what's your? Name, Hi my Name's.
Speaker 10: Amanda what do you want to talk?
Speaker 2: ABOUT i am.
Speaker 10: Curious how many times have you given katiwb's number when you're leaving a voicemail?
Speaker 2: Personally Oh dave have you ever done?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 4: Uh, NO i have. Not like IF i, say, hey call me, back it's six five one ninety, NINE. Ktwb that type of, THING i don't, Think.
Speaker 3: So WHAT i?
Speaker 9: DO I SOMETIMES i pick up my cell phone And i'll be AT katwb, hello and it's just my mom on my personal.
Speaker 5: Cell.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Confused my thing is is WHEN i actually think about the phone, NUMBER i can't remember. It but WHEN i just KNOW i have to say it for some, reason it rattles off of my.
Speaker 2: Tongue but every once in a While i'll be, like, wait is it sixty five? One is it six one? Two is it nine to five to? Two Now i'm.
Speaker 5: Confused that's what happens to my brain sometimes when, night WHEN i don't think about, it, Though i'm just, LIKE i can say, it but never on a.
Speaker 4: Voicemail thank, you thank, You Happy. Thanksgiving that is going to wrap. Up no phone Screener, friday which is on A wednesday at this.
Speaker 3: Time all, right it IS.
Speaker 4: KATEB i think you're going to get right into a lyric, SHUFFLE i, think but if you need a little gap to get, Ready, jenny we do have some classic audio that we won't get to play again for a. While from out of The. Vault it was probably about ten or twelve years. Ago carson was would have been about ten or eleven or twelve years. Old, carson how do you cook a? Turkey and here's a little clip Of carson explaining how you cook a? Turkey, here, Man i'm talking With Carson. Carson are you ready For? Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay do you like turkey On? Thanksgiving? Yep?
Speaker 4: Okay tell me how you make A thanksgiving? Turkey what do you? Do what's the first thing you?
Speaker 14: Do you put a butter on it and put it in the.
Speaker 3: Oven what's the temperature you put in the oven? At what? Temperature? Three three hundred? Degrees? Okay and how long do you leave the turkey in the? Oven two? Hours two? Hours? Okay how do you know when the turkey is?
Speaker 2: Done you hear the microwave go.
Speaker 3: Beat, oh so you have it in the micro wait for two? Hours? Yeah oh?
Speaker 4: Okay and then what's the best thing that goes along with? Turkey what makes a good turkey, dinner.
Speaker 3: Mashed potatoes and what? Else?
Speaker 4: Gravy, okay so you got, turkey mashed potatoes and. Gravy and what about a pumpkin? Pie how do you make a pumpkin?
Speaker 3: Pie get it from a? Store? Okay but if you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Bake, one what's the oven at one one hundred?
Speaker 3: Degrees? Okay and then how long you cook the pumpkin? Pie?
Speaker 2: For thirty?
Speaker 3: Minutes thirty? Minutes you have no idea what you're talking about to?
Speaker 13: You?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Okay so in the, SYSTEM i have that saved as twenty. Thirteen so he would have been what like he.
Speaker 3: Would have been? Twelve? Okay, YEAH i haven't heard that little twelve year old voice and so. Long it's so. Young it's like he's he's got a big voice like. This, no it's. Crazy are you ready to? Play? Lyrics?
Speaker 2: Shuffle ready to? Play are you guys ready to?
Speaker 5: Play?
Speaker 2: Oh i'm on the floor right. Now he just needs a. Second so while we're waiting for, That, dave you're out In.
Speaker 5: Colorado but just a heads, up it looks like people are driving from my view of one hundred THAT i can see from the space needle. Studios it looks like they're driving pretty normally at this, point so the roads have probably cleared up a bit from WHEN i drove in this morning because it was pretty icy out this, morning but also not a ton of cars on the road, yet so maybe people are waiting for it to clear up some more.
Speaker 3: Too you, know WHAT i wonder about is the.
Speaker 4: AIRPORT i wonder if anybody's listening at the airport or they just landed or picked somebody.
Speaker 3: Up what is, sorry what is the airport?
Speaker 4: Like because this is historically the busiest airport travel day of the year because everybody gets off work On wednesday and then they fly home their home Until, sunday then they fly. Back so if you're at the, airport let us know how the airport. Is maybe you got, it maybe you're picking somebody up right now and it's, crazy or maybe it's like just an average other. Day, hey really, QUICK i want to give a shout out to all the PEOPLE i talked to yesterday For christmas. Wish we are really we are Starting Christmas wish granting wishes On. Monday so if you send in a, wish we will call you if we you, know move you to the top of the pile to grant Your christmas, Wish and we talked to you just some lovely people yesterday who really want to help, out like, friends, neighbors co, workers a lot of other teachers are nominating. Teachers so send your wish in to just go online katwbt dot com slash wish be scripting nominate right there.
Speaker 3: Be very descriptive when you write in the.
Speaker 9: Wishes jenny's going through pretty much all of them and like trying to weed through you know the ones that sometimes people, say, hey we need help period and that's just not gonna get your.
Speaker 2: Wishes, no we definitely need more than.
Speaker 5: That but also we just we haven't really talked a ton about, this like we keep talking about nominating, people but we do need your donations for it because we make all these wishes happen thanks for like because of you helping. Donate so if you go to katieweb dot com slash, wish there is a big donate button you can donate there. Too and we wouldn't be able to do this without our sponsors because our sponsors donate so much money to help us. Out so shout Out Holiday Station stores And Youth Link it's also presented By Treasure island And Choice. Bank so thanks to every single person that helps, out you that, donates and then all of our sponsors as.
Speaker 9: Well And, JENNY i don't know if you. Knew this last week Was give to The Max. Day just in that day alone be raised over two thousand. Dollars. Amazing that was just one. Day so you can donate. Anytime imagine how much we can raise in the course Of, christmas which.
Speaker 4: Happening, yeah we totally, will and thank you in advance for your. Donation really appreciate that. One all, right let's get on with. It lyric shuffle on. Kdubub all, right we'll Have dave go first.
Speaker 2: Today, okay, ready.
Speaker 4: Gimme gimme all your, loving all your hugs and kisses.
Speaker 5: Too good, Job dave on the, board right off the. Bat one point for day. Vant here we, Go. Chicken this is a wiggle.
Speaker 9: Song here come To, Chicken, here come To. Chicken chicken down the.
Speaker 3: Road had a.
Speaker 9: SONG a song is my default WHENEVER i can't think of just like a radio song is gonna be a weggle song because they make songs about.
Speaker 3: Everything they have a song about, water they have a song about fruit. Salad do they really have a chicken? Song? Yes two.
Speaker 2: SECONDS i feel like you each have your.
Speaker 5: Things dave reverts, to like a song and you, know like older that we don't necessarily. Know vont does The, Wiggles barey Does broadway if she ever. Plays so you each have your things that you default. TO i would probably default to Like christmas. SONGS i feel like that would be my thing IF i ever.
Speaker 3: Play you can do, that all?
Speaker 5: Right that one to one right, now round? Two this word is Four, david, salt, Salt, DAVE i got nothing, nothing, Okay vont you gotta steal.
Speaker 3: No what song of the Words sultan? Like oh my, God, wow.
Speaker 2: There you.
Speaker 9: GO i could have done outcasts shake it like assault shake then, hey, Y'a oh my, Gosh i'm.
Speaker 2: Terrible no points on that, one all. Right this one's.
Speaker 9: SCREAM i want to scream and shout and let it all.
Speaker 3: Out WELL i am such a good.
Speaker 2: One, yeah good?
Speaker 5: Job?
Speaker 3: Wow was that just WHAT i? Am or Maybe?
Speaker 2: Christina OH i thought it was like black eyed.
Speaker 3: Pieces MAYBE i don't, know but the banger and. Shout all.
Speaker 5: Right bonn has two. Points Now dave has. One round around three day will start this.
Speaker 15: Round, hey, hey, yeah good.
Speaker 3: Job should it was? That or, hey hey you? YOU i don't like your?
Speaker 5: Girlfriend fantastic to to two vaunt your word.
Speaker 9: Alone i'm gonna be so mad because he steals. It there's so many, Songs.
Speaker 2: Dave you gotta steal ow TO I get You alone, alone.
Speaker 3: The classic Band. Heart thank you very, much very, Good david so?
Speaker 5: Mad all, right we're on to the final. Round the score is Currently dave Three vant. Two dave goes, first.
Speaker 4: Mine something break this heart of, mine BUT i got nothing something of this heart of.
Speaker 3: Mine this heart of mine will go on no too.
Speaker 2: Late, SORRY i got this little lot of.
Speaker 3: Mine i'm gonna let it. Shine Un that's WHAT i was. Thinking good, job take a.
Speaker 5: Job, Okay so now we tied it. Up it's three to three and this word will go To von. First And von doesn't get. It dave can try for the. Steal here you, go bump.
Speaker 14: Lover Taylor swift is. LOVERS i need a lover that won't drive me.
Speaker 4: CRAZY i need a lover it won't drive me.
Speaker 3: Crazy thank.
Speaker 2: You all, right good, Job, dave you win today with.
Speaker 12: That.
Speaker 2: Congratulations that's. Lyrics shuffle stop it Mister wiggles over.
Speaker 3: There The wiggles had some.
Speaker 4: Bangers, Seriously potatoes to hot hot, Potato hot, potato hot, potato hot, potato.
Speaker 3: Or my personal favorite or no me, no this is my least Favorite wiggles. Song you you do not ask me WHY i have this.
Speaker 4: One funny because you And carson are precisely the same age within months of each. Other, yep And carson loved The. WIGGLES i knew Every wiggles. SONG i knew everything About captain Feather sword And dorothy The dinosaur.
Speaker 3: And all that. STUFF i used To.
Speaker 9: It was like a toy With murray's, guitar and you could press pretend you're playing the guitar and able to play some of the buttons with the.
Speaker 3: Songs that is.
Speaker 4: Classic all, RIGHT i think we're gonna get right Into war of The roses ON. Kdwb it is the Classic war of The. Roses