Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings, five and six fifty five, five and six fifty five. Y'all five six fifty five now, all right, time out for the five at six fifty five. Be a good one.
Speaker 2: Jacqueline has been rolling this week. She's won now five contests. She's going for six today. Taylor is your challenger. What's up, Taylor?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Hie? Going ahead?
Speaker 2: Taylor listens to the show on ninety two five kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's in Deerfield. How are you? I'm good? Work right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it says you work at one of my favorite places. You work at Michigan Medicine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well do me a favor. Go say hi to doctor Beatty over there in the orthopedic area.
Speaker 1: I will have to see if I can fix my ways down there. He's building number five. I don't know far. They got all the buildings and all that stuff there.
Speaker 2: So all right, Jacqueline, I'm gonna lock you up in a sound proof if you would like to be a contestant on the five A six fifty five and play either Jacqueline our champion if she wins today, or Taylor if she knocks her off, text, I want to play to nine.
Speaker 1: Five five zero zero.
Speaker 2: Lydio is looking for contestants for the rest of the week, so text, I want to play at nine five five zero zero. All right, Taylor. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins? Tylers goes to the champion. Question number one. Tonight, the Pistons are back at LCA in a critical game against Cleveland. What number game in the Eastern Conference? Semis? Is this?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Guess yeahe?
Speaker 1: Question number two?
Speaker 2: Demi Moore has been turning heads and turned heads at the opening night of the can Film Festival. In what country does the festival take place?
Speaker 1: A few seconds two.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to pass on that one because it went too long and it is not the United States. By the way, she's turning heads because she's so skinny. Just see how skinny she looks. Discuss uh. Question number three. A cruise ship outbreak of this disease has people all over the world worried about another pandemic. What is the latest virus called the virus? Question number four? Happy birthday to Morgan Wallin. He is coming to Michigan for back to back shows this summer. What venue are those concerts at Seconds, a high Love and question number five. This Friday, the anticipated album Iceman drops. Whose album is it?
Speaker 1: Seconds? Oh? Crap? Two pass? Yeah, she only got one?
Speaker 2: Right, yes, yes, she She doesn't keep track of things because she works hard.
Speaker 1: She's a hard worker. Way for the bodies. What do you do at Michigan Medicine? Taylor? I'm okay, all right, you know what. She knows what she's doing.
Speaker 2: She's better with a scalpel. Yeah, it was not a good time for you there. You'll have to come back and play another time. All right, Jacqueline, here we go. You got to just beat to question number one. Tonight, the Pistons are back at l c A in a critical game against Cleveland. What number game is this in the Eastern Conference?
Speaker 1: Semis?
Speaker 2: Yes, question number two? Oh, she only got one. I didn't realize that. Oh I thought she had too. Uh, well, you win, but let's do the rest of this. Demi Moore is turning heads at the opening night of Can's Film Festival. What country does that festival take place? The Cans Film Festival. Taylor's got some wind noise on her on her thing. Here, I'm gonna put you on hold hair of Taylor Jacqueline. Question number three, a cruise ship outbreak of this disease has people all over the world worried about another pandemic. What is the latest virus called cancer virus?
Speaker 1: Yes, Mast three to one.
Speaker 2: Question four, Morgan Wallen is celebrating a birthday today. He is coming to Michigan for back to back shows this summer. What venue are those shows at.
Speaker 1: The Big House?
Speaker 2: Yes, Michigan Stadium and we have tickets coming up in thirty minutes. And question five, perfect score if you get this this Friday, the anticipated album Iceman drops. Whose album is it? Heay six in a row six If you want to take her on text, I want to play to nine five five zero zero and you can play tomorrow morning. Hey, back to you, Taylor. Taylor, You're gonna win a prize. Congratulations. We're going to give you a gift card to Checkers. So hang on the phone and we'll get you set up with that. Have a fantastic day, Taylor. Thank you, thanks for playing. Appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Hold on. What's up, Meredith, Hi, It's Mojo in the morning. Meredith, Hi, I.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to comment, does that checks that works at Michigan Medicine, Live under a Rock. Oh come on, oh, come on, come on.
Speaker 1: All right, was the hand of virus? Go figure bye? But you know what, that's all she needs to know. She's working in the medical profession. It's Module in the Morning's five is six fifty five
Speaker 2: White Detroit, Wessnext Mosquito Grand Records, simly VTS, Tilidoe and Iart Radio Station guaranteed human real stories, real laughs, real dull Mojo in the Morning and Live