Speaker 1: Good Wigglely Party on the Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: Everybody's come in and wigglely party.
Speaker 1: Everybody's coming. Wiggle your hips just like that. Okay, so good.
Speaker 3: I had the guitar, the guitar, Murray's guitar, but then you press the buttons and it'll do a different song.
Speaker 2: Carson had that too. He had everything Wiggles. He had the big red car. Chug boom boom chug a chug, a big red car.
Speaker 1: We'll travel near, it will travel far.
Speaker 2: That's what it is to yeah, not boom boom. And then he had Captain feather Sword's feather sword because Captain feather Sword he was a very peaceful captain. He was friendly pirate. He had his sword with a feather Captain feather sword and uh. And then one time he we went to the Wiggles show and the Wiggles they would come out of the audience and they would like, you know, high five and shake hands. Here comes Murray. Murray comes right up to Carson. Carson's about three years old, and he shook his hand. Man and I would point Tory on TV and I'd say, remember he say he shook my hand.
Speaker 4: I'm so jealous that you got to see n he's the friendly pirate, friendly pirate.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about love here for a second.
Speaker 2: So Bailey brought this up the other day that your friend Katie Cap who is you know, she's been you know, single ye for years and years, but now she's being a little bit more serious. She's having a conversation with this with this fella, yes, about life and things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Katie Cap and I have been kind of on the same route with singleness, and she got a boyfriend kind of at the same time as me, and she is very serious with this guy, so pretty much on their third date, she gave me this list of questions that she asked him and they went like back and forth answering these questions. And I think me and regular guy have maybe answered five five of these questions.
Speaker 1: And that's here is what they are. Okay, So here they are.
Speaker 4: It is a long list, but I'll try and get through them with enough time for.
Speaker 1: You to soak in. Okay.
Speaker 4: Do you have a mental timeline of when you want to be married by Am I someone you generally want to be with or am I just fitting into that timeline? M Do you want kids? How many kids? What if those kids can't biologically be yours. What if you could never have children that are biologically yours?
Speaker 1: What if those children were never of infant age? How much money do you make? Do you receive an annual raise?
Speaker 2: I'm going to stop there only because yeah, the other ones I totally get it. But that's an interesting one because you do need to know how much someone makes. Are you going to be the financial, like, you know, responsible person in the in the relationship, right? You know, do they, like you know, work part time here and there down in the valley records and they make three thirty five an hour? Or do they make some that's a question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And Katie cap has been known to like if when she would go on dates with people, she would see what their job title was and she would google it with salary on the end to see how much they love Katie Cassle. So, how much money do you make? Do you make an annual raise? If yes, what was that raise last year? How much do you have in savings? Do you have separate accounts for retirement?
Speaker 2: That's a question that's I think that's reserved for you're deep into the relationship asking someone how much they have in savings? Yeah, that's a deeply personal question.
Speaker 1: Well, it's on the list. What do you think about that one? Jenny? Would you be?
Speaker 2: What would you How would you feel if you're like, you know, seeing this new guy and he's like, you know, or just wondering how much you have in shavings?
Speaker 5: I would be perfectly fine saying what I have because I'm very financially responsible. I would be uncomfortable asking that to whoever I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: You be okay telling him what you have in savings?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, because I'm proud of how I handle my money. I do very well with money, So I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: You're like me, you just don't really spend it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: You spend it on the things that you love.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Do you have a separate account set up for retirement? If yes, what is your annual contribution? Do you have any debt? If so, how much and from what? What is your plan for paying that down? What is the interest of.
Speaker 2: The usual questions that you might want to ask in a relationship. Yeah, let me know whether you think these are too intrusive to be like date number three and Katie calls asking this guy.
Speaker 4: Katie, but yeah, it's bold, But like he answered them, and they like went back and forth with these questions.
Speaker 1: So wild.
Speaker 4: But okay, have you ever lived alone? Have you ever lived with a girlfriend? When was your last relationship? And how long was that last week?
Speaker 2: When was your last bowel movement? I mean that's a fair question too, fair health.
Speaker 1: It's fair. You need to know, you know how you move long term.
Speaker 4: Do you see yourself still living in the city or living in the suburbs. What religion are you? Is it important to you that your children be the same religion as you? What are your three biggest fears in life? And what does a meaningful life look like to you?
Speaker 6: I like all of those.
Speaker 5: I think one I would add to the like talking about previous relationships is like why did the relationship end?
Speaker 6: Yeah, if someone.
Speaker 5: Sits there and says that the other person was crazy, or they say that about a lot of people, that's Oh.
Speaker 2: I think it's one of those things like somebody can be crazy. You can date a guy who's crazy, you can date a woman who's crazy, you can date anybody who's crazy. But if everybody they dated, oh she's crazy, Oh she's really crazy. Oh, well, then it's like he It's kind of like I read somewhere years ago like if you think everybody around you is a jerk, Oh, my boss is a jerk. Bailey's a jerk, vonds of pain and the JD you're the jerk. So but really interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody texted in saying those questions yikes, how can you ask these questions?
Speaker 1: Sounds like a business transaction? Wow wow.
Speaker 5: I think that maybe in your twenties it might be a little bit too much. But like me, Bailey, Katie Capp, we're in our thirties now, and like, if you want to settle down and have kids and have a marriage and stuff, you kind of have to get to the harder questions much quicker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in life, but I think maybe my generation is different, or at least my thought is different. You will learn these things organically as you go through their life. If they bring up like what religion are you, well, if it never comes up, then I'm going to assume that religion is not particularly important to them. However, if they're like, yeah, I'm going to Temple on Saturday. You know I can't go out on Saturday. We got temple and then we got a bar mitzvah, then I'd be like oh, well, their faith is very important to them, but if they never bring it, then it's like you learn it organically.
Speaker 5: I do agree with that, because last night I just had these conversations with the guy I'm seeing because we were talking about like four oh one k is roth iras because my mom sent me something about an old roth ira I have, and I was kind of trying to clock what he was saying about what he has to figure out how financially responsible he's been in life. So I do agree you do kind of get that through like context clues eventually, but sometimes you do have to just before.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: I think the kid thing is important. I think it's like, you know, I want to have kids. I really want to have kids, and if I find out that, you know, like three years in that you don't want to have kids or you're unable to have kidsids, that might be really important to me. We got to take a break, but we're gonna come back with both with more of this h in a second, because I want to know what questions are really important to you. And we'll repeat these questions too, because they're fascinating.
Speaker 1: Are they too much? I'd love to hear you.
Speaker 2: I'd love to get you on the phone and think and talk about what questions are too much. If some guy you're dating on date number three and he said how much is in your four oh one k? Would just stand up and walk out? Or would you throw a drink in his face first then walk out? Or would you answer it? We'll be right back locked.
Speaker 8: In a rematch of New England and seatl and iHeartRadio has your complete football coverage.
Speaker 1: Dive deep into early.
Speaker 2: Takes with the official NFL podcast, Nework.
Speaker 1: Welcome to NFL Daily and go live with Fox Sports Radio to join the conversation. Two best road teams in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Plus, iHeart is the home of the Super Bowl sixty tail gate concert presented by NetApp.
Speaker 1: Just open the iHeartRadio app and search NFL to dive in.
Speaker 6: I want to see Dave's twenty one inch biceps.
Speaker 9: Subscribe to our YouTube channel, Dave Ryan TV, and stream us lives.
Speaker 2: He is live right now. Bailey said, I looked like Winnie the Pooh today.
Speaker 1: Just the way that you were standing staring at me.
Speaker 6: You don't have pants on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a little little top top, a little crop top. You gotta give birthday shout out. Six birthday to Lee Lo. That is a dog on their way to Starbucks to get a pop cup. So happy birthday. Also, speaking of doggies, some people have been asking, and I appreciate it so much. How's my dog Bernie doing. He's been sick. We didn't take him to the vet because you know, love and respective veterinarians, but we just don't want to spend the money. We're going to try to give him the like the chicken and rice diet for a couple of days, because that's usually what a bet will tell you, and then if he doesn't get better, then we'll take him out to the Waconi event where they do a great job. So Bernie's doing fine and we're just making sure he stays in his kennel at night.
Speaker 5: That was like when you're like, if he doesn't get better, we're gonna take him out to the country and let him.
Speaker 1: Go farm up.
Speaker 2: That's an option. That is that is an option. This kind of came up out of nowhere and it's really been fascinating. Bailey was talking about her friend Katie Cap and Katie Cap is a character I don't have I ever met her before.
Speaker 1: Not in real life's life.
Speaker 2: She sounds like a riot, but she's seeing a guy, so she's like, I'm going to ask you some questions about like your future and your romance. And then before we get to the list of questions again, they were basically like how much money do you make, how much do you have in savings? What is your religion? Are you serious about your religion? And I said, man, I don't know about this. I think those are very intrusive for being early, but it's a fascinating topic. But Laura is on the phone with kind of an opinion. Hi, Laura, Hello, what about asking your partner, future partner or present short term partner all these questions?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 10: Well, when I first started dating my husband, I asked them on the first date quite a few of those questions. I was just in a place in my life where I wasn't going to give people the time if it wasn't worth.
Speaker 2: My time, and on date number you might have asked him like how many kids do you want?
Speaker 1: Or do you want to have kids? Or you know what.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I kind of coming off of the relationships that I had before, I kind of focused on the financial ones, like how much debt do you have? Are you good with your money? You know you?
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: I think if you're burned by something like it, by a cheater or a gambler or whatever, that's the first thing you're going to like watch for on your radar when you're seeing somebody news like, so you have a gambling problem, but you wouldn't ask that and if you hadn't had a problem with that with your past, okay, but how's it worked out now all these years later?
Speaker 10: We've been together for almost sixteen years?
Speaker 1: Wow? Sixteen baby?
Speaker 2: Would you recommend asking those questions? If you were Bailey, I.
Speaker 10: Would say it's good to get it out of the way early on in the relationship because sometimes like things, yes you can get them out naturally, but sometimes those things take time. And if it's a big topic for you, then I would say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay. I also think do you think you by the way, thank you?
Speaker 3: It's been sixteen years since Laura and her now husband went on that first date. I also think we're just in a different time in the world where asking certain questions might be the little like at bro pol you know what I'm saying, Like people might not be as willing to share that now as they were sixteen years ago.
Speaker 6: I feel like people are more willing to share that stuff, though.
Speaker 1: I think it's just different. You know.
Speaker 3: I don't know which questions people would or wouldn't, but there's definitely some that they're different than others.
Speaker 4: Now, say this, Texas, two of my friends want to get married and have kids. That is their plan and their goal, and they don't want to waste their time, so they're happy to find out so many things throughout the relationship, like likes and dislikes, little quirk stuff like that. But they ask the kids questions among other serious ones from the get go. They don't want to spend time with someone who doesn't want kids or isn't financially stable. It might be intense for some, but it's totally fine. They're just not interested in dating men who think those conversations are too much. It's just simply not compatible.
Speaker 1: No, it might be wrong.
Speaker 2: It might be a generational thing, not that our generation got a right because our divorce rate I think among across all demos is fifty percent. Yeah, after five years or ten years or whatever. But here's somebody who says I'm sixty three. I do not believe it, you meet them and you grow to learn these and then somebody else says, I don't know how old they are. I agree with Dave. Organic is more intimate, not a job interview. But I get how one can be very practical, but I don't know. I think there's something to be unfolding them, like on peeling of like peeling the onion, and you learn a little bit more about them, and the more you learn, the more you love them. And then don't overlook the dumb red flags like yeah, he's you know, he's like one hundred thousand dollars in debt, has no plans on paying it back because it wasn't his problem, right.
Speaker 4: Well, I cause somebody else texted in saying like these sound like deal breaker questions, and I think that's that's the reasoning for Katie cap, like, I want to get these deal breaker questions out of the way, because like, if I don't know the answer to these questions and I find them out six months in, then have I wasted my time? So someone else texted saying, I'm thirty five, single female, ask all these questions on the first date as well, because I have no interest in wasting my time or their time if it isn't going anywhere, And I feel that that's kind of why where I'm like, oh, shoot, I should be asking some of these questions because, like, I know some.
Speaker 1: Of these answers about regular guy, but not all of them.
Speaker 4: And anytime I say that to Katie KapS, She's like, you don't know if he wants kids or not, Like, no, I've only been dating him for three months, Like.
Speaker 1: No, do you want me to reread all these questions?
Speaker 2: You know, it's a little bit of a list, but it's very valuable and we're going to put this up on the Graham. Yes, the Graham, so you can go and you can like, you know, you don't have to remember all these questions.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Do you have a mental timeline of when you want to be married by? Am I someone you genuinely want to be with or am I just fitting into that timeline? Do you want kids? How many kids? What if those kids can't biologically be yours? What if you could never have children that are biologically yours? What if those children were never of infant age? How much money do you make? Do you receive an annual raise? If yes, what was that raise last year? How much do you have in savings? Do you have separate accounts set up for retirement? If yes, what is your annual contribution. Do you have any debt? If so, how much and from what? What is your plan for paying that down? What is the interest on that debt? Have you ever lived alone? Have you ever lived with a girlfriend? When was your last relationship? How long was that last relationship? One added by Jenny. How did that last relationship end?
Speaker 1: Long term?
Speaker 4: Do you see yourself still living in the city or living in the suburbs. What religion are you? Is it important to you that your children be the same religion as you? What are your three biggest fears in life? And what does a meaningful life look like to you?
Speaker 5: Man, I think I only know the answer to two or three of those questions with the person I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying right pretty early, and I think that it kind of dawns on me that everybody. If you talk to somebody who's like, I'm really glad we're bringing this up, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you talk to somebody's like, man, I barely know you. You're ask me how much is in my fural one k none yae, And somebody said, you know, what this is the kind of guy's going to be like, so, how much you none of you got in your fural one K? How much gun savings? Well I got two hundred thousand dollars in savings. Right away, his gears are turning while he figures out how to get that money out of your account.
Speaker 5: I agree with that, but I think too many people have been like financially scarred. So I'm totally fine would be in that intrusive about those questions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my parents bought.
Speaker 5: About money constantly, so that is why I am the way I am about money.
Speaker 3: I have no clue how me and Alyssa had those conversations before when we first got together, because we've been with each other like roughly four years now, and I think, like Dave, I think it just kind of happened naturally.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like a first date, second date.
Speaker 3: It was just like, let's just see, we'll talk and if it comes up, it comes up, or when it comes up, it comes up.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: And my last relationship, which was pretty long, I don't know if I knew any of these answers to these questions long ago.
Speaker 1: Are you saying the relation the duration of it was long like the it was the duration. Ohay, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So anyway, at yeah, a lot of people are saying, like, ho, Katie gab whoa marriage minded? But like, so is this other guy that she's seeing, So I think they're both on the same page and she kind of lucked out there because yeah, I think these would be like big questions that would be kind of like whoa, hey.
Speaker 2: Girl, really interesting. Wow, this is the most interesting you've ever been. You've been on here the show for almost two years, and you've never really been this interesting.
Speaker 4: Becare all the time to me, though I know I'm always he hasn't.
Speaker 1: Said it to me, so it's a plus. You haven't been interesting yet working on it. Okay, let's do Dave's art.
Speaker 2: Thanks for all this, And by the way, if you want to get these questions that I don't think they're on Instagram yet. We got to type them up and put them on there, but they will be a little bit in data Dave Ryan Show one on one point pre kd WB. So it's really weird with the Savannah Gorath three mother abduction or disappearance. They do think it was an abduction because of like you know, like the ring cameras were disabled, and some like you know, some I think they found blood in the house.
Speaker 1: I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: But apparently TMZ says they got an alleged ransom note. Why they would send it to TMZ just smells really fishy and seems like it's a fraud.
Speaker 8: It's written like a ransom note, and they're very certain amounts of money, very specifically, and also they say at the bottom there are certain things they're saying about what she was wearing and damage to the house, as they're.
Speaker 1: Clearly saying to verify it's us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they said millions in bitcoin is what they're asking for. But again I don't know. I mean, if you're going to kidnap somebody and they need a pacemaker and her pacemaker is now disconnected from her bluetooth, I didn't know even had a bluetooth. Yeah, this is somebody who's very frail and fragile. I don't know how they're going to keep them alive because they're on medication.
Speaker 5: Also, Charlie XX was on the SmartLess podcast recently and here she is talking about having kids. But people are giving Jason Bateman flak for the way he handled it.
Speaker 11: But I love the fun to say of having a child, like naming. It sounds so fun. But like that is exactly assigned me as to why I should not have one, the fact that that feels like the coolest part about it.
Speaker 5: So she basically says she doesn't want kids, but then Jason Bateman goes and continues to push the kids.
Speaker 6: So here he is talking about all that could change.
Speaker 7: My wife did not want to have kids, so the story goes, so she tells.
Speaker 1: Me and she didn't, and you adopted yours.
Speaker 7: And she said once once, once we started going out and she met, she was like, Okay, I think I can have a kid with this guy, so you might find somebody.
Speaker 1: Well I'm married. There I go, yeah, I'm got to read a newspaper. It's okay. I was enjoyed. I knew immediately were.
Speaker 11: Going to go and responds, I was looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: Maybe your next husband, you're gonna want kids exactly.
Speaker 5: Like part of me gives him a pass on the fact that he didn't know she was married, because Jason Bateman is probably a very busy person. But if you're having a guest on your podcast and you're talking about things that might involve that you might want to have those details in line.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also feel like Jason Bateman interviewing Charlie XCX. It's just two people I'd never thought i'd had see in one room.
Speaker 5: Well, Spartless is one of the biggest podcasts right now, and Charlie X is pretty big too.
Speaker 1: Jason though, by the way, I agree, Yeah, he's pretty.
Speaker 6: Hot much version do you like of him like Ozark?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, very hot.
Speaker 6: I don't like him in that new show he's on and Netflix. Oh god, it's what you would law. I can't think of what it's called. I don't like.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw that. Yeah, it's the Rabbit Rabbit Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that was good. Okay.
Speaker 4: Lindsay Vaughn tore her a cl She is an alpine skier, but she says she is still going to compete in the Olympics anyway.
Speaker 1: I completely ruptured my a CL.
Speaker 9: I also have bone bruising plus mystical damage, which we're not sure if that was pre existing or from the crash. I know what my chances were before the crash, and I know my chances aren't the same as it stands today, but I know there's still a chance, and as long as there's a chance, I will try.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's a good choice because if she really ruins that even more yikes.
Speaker 3: We talk about Cardi B a lot when we got tickets for her later. But she's pregnant right now by Stefan Diggs. And somebody asked Stefan Diggs, like, yo, when you go put a ring on that thing.
Speaker 1: Is Cardi getting her ring? It's on the agenda maybe right right? I gotta get mine first, mind you. Stefan Diggs the one that got Cardi B. And I think a.
Speaker 3: Supermodel or somebody else pregnant. He's got two women pregnant right now at the same time. She had it already. I can't keep up because she had another one right the year before. So but good for her.
Speaker 2: I don't think he has any intention of marrying her. This is an interesting story. So a minute, by the way, today, I believe his national mail carrier day, So shout out to people who deliver the mail. Make sure you shovel around your mailbox so she can get close to the mailbox and put your mail in there. So this is a you know, a US Postal Service carrier. Misty Newman risked her life here in Minnesota to rush into a burning home to save two people, and she says, well, here's just a tiny clip of her story.
Speaker 5: By the time I went back the second time, you know, the apartment I was just in was fully engulfed.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is pretty amazing. That is going to do it for the dirt. It is Black History Month during the month of February, so every day vaunch has put together a Black History Month moment. Let's dive in, Let's give flowers to the voices that change the game. So it's time to celebrate another artist on vunce Black History Month moment on kat w B.
Speaker 3: You can't name many, if any other artists that have a five octave vocal range like Mariah Carey. Mariah didn't have to climb her way onto the music scene. Her debut album topped the Billboard charts and stayed there for eleven consecutive weeks, and a lot of people don't give Mariah the credit she deserves for writing a lot of her own music. Did you know that a few years after Blowing Up, Mariah did not want to promote her second album on tour. She said it was because the stage fright, but rumor spread that she did not actually have the vocal corus that she was producing on records, so she put that rumor to rest when she did a live cover of the Jackson five song I'll Be There.
Speaker 1: Her fifth studio.
Speaker 3: Album, Daydream, became her biggest selling album in the US and her second to become certified Diamonds, and Always Be My Baby helped her tie with Madonna and Whitney Houston for most number one singles among female artist during that time.
Speaker 1: If you think Mariah's success was just.
Speaker 3: The moment, remember Mariah Carey has nineteen number one songs, more than any other solo artist in history. And if you think Mariah's music has a thing of the past, don't forget. She finds a way to weasel her way back to number one every holiday season. Mariah Carey and her music broke rules at the time that weren't happening with other hip hop and pop artists. In twenty twenty three, rolic Stone ranked her the fifth greatest singer of all time. So we got to give our flowers to the Queen of Christmas, the songbird Supreme, Mariah.
Speaker 2: Carey celebrating the voices that shifted culture forward.
Speaker 1: Paul kat w B.
Speaker 2: Well, let's play a little Mariah Carey song, then shall we Let's do this, and then right after this, we're gonna play name that tune. Today's theme songs that ask a question in the title. We'll do it next on Katie w B. Alright, kids, are you ready?
Speaker 1: It's time to.
Speaker 2: Play a round of Name that tune? All right, here we go Vat versus Bailey. You want to try to name that tune? You're in luck because all these song titles are quess Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Bailey?
Speaker 2: You're gonna be vit And here we go. Wait, can you explain that to me? Just in case I need a hint?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Can you explain that to me? Justin case I need a hint? Bailey?
Speaker 1: It's your turn. I know.
Speaker 4: I think I know it based on Dave's fabulous clue and the way that he phrased it and said it very pointedly.
Speaker 1: Dave, I think I can name that tune in one second. Well, I can't compete with that, Bailey, go ahead, name that tune?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, Dave, when you said just in case, obviously the justin and I always think of is Timberlake.
Speaker 1: But that is justin Bieber with what do you mean?
Speaker 4: What do you.
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 1: That's the birth of R and Bieber. All right, you're up. Next.
Speaker 2: Three siblings are going into the way back machine and asking you about the dimensions of your affection. Three siblings are getting into the way back machine and asking you about the dimensions.
Speaker 1: Of your affection. Vaunt.
Speaker 3: I love how puzzled Bailey looks, because I think I got it. Okay, I think I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 1: I also said two seconds, vats, so name that tune. This is not what I thought it was.
Speaker 6: I have no idea what it is.
Speaker 1: Either. You'll know it. Yeah, it's way back. Jenny will know it. You'll know it when you hear it. That is not what I thought. That was not what I thought from the clue either. I think you and I thought the same thing. Do we think Jones brothers? Oh no, oh, okay, I don't know. Bailey, play more of it because I get the point anyway. Sure? Oh yeah? Is it called how Deep is Your Love? It's the Beg's.
Speaker 4: What's funny is that I was thinking of a different song called how Deep is Your Love? Because I thought it would be how deep you all like the ocean?
Speaker 2: I forgot Can Harris, Yeah, yeah, you have a three siblings, right, that's part that threw you off.
Speaker 1: Got three siblings.
Speaker 3: Somebody in text said year three thousand jonas brothers. That was what I thought, But I forgot the whole point is it supposed to be questioned?
Speaker 1: Question? Everyone is a question. You said three siblings and time travel, and I was like, oh, all right, here we go. Bailey, this is for you, and you're gonna love the clue.
Speaker 2: If Coach would have put me in fourth quarter, we'd have been state champions, no doubt, no doubt in my mind, I'd have gone pro, made a million dollars, living in a big old mansion somewhere, soaking it up in a hot tub with my soul mate.
Speaker 1: Remember it's a question. Oh oh no, I mean I like the clue, but.
Speaker 4: The clue doesn't tell me anything about the song.
Speaker 2: Addition, additional clue, you're still traveling in the way back machine.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I can name that tune in three seconds. I'm just gonna go for two seconds that tune? Did you not know the song? Both Jenny and Bailey are looking at me like I don't know. I don't know what either.
Speaker 4: I love this song.
Speaker 6: I think I might the name.
Speaker 1: Oh I love this What.
Speaker 5: Have you seen fifty first dates? No, that's where like people of your generation potentially would know this song.
Speaker 3: About the song, but like only within like a movie or something. Never actually just listen to it.
Speaker 4: All the way back songs are gonna be really hard not to choose. When I get to choose a song at the end, I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we're getting back in the way back machine and traveling two more current times. Okay, not today, my current more current, and here comes your clue vaunt for your next song. That is a question mark.
Speaker 1: Come on, vo, you need a point. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I still got my cocaine, my limo, and I still smash up hotel rooms.
Speaker 1: Who cares? I don't care.
Speaker 2: I still got my cocaine, my limo, and I still smash up hotel rooms.
Speaker 1: Who cares. I think I can name that tune in two seconds. I also said two seconds name that tune.
Speaker 4: So so.
Speaker 1: And he's on the board.
Speaker 2: Okay, back to the action. You want to try to name that tune, You're in luck because all these song titles are questions and here we go, bailead back to you.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 2: For twenty five years, I've been trying to guess this question song. Let me try it again. For twenty five years, I've been trying to guess this question song one more time. But twenty five years, I've been trying to guess this question song.
Speaker 4: Oh you must be Abraham Lincoln the way that you said that, for twenty five years, staring at me like you've got it, You've got it right? Why?
Speaker 1: All right? It's a question song.
Speaker 4: It is a question song for twenty five years. No, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 3: I think I can name that tune in three seconds. Also, so Bailey named that tune. Uh, you seemed puzzled. I am puzzled.
Speaker 1: What's going on? No, No, Dann.
Speaker 2: At the point twenty five years, my life is still trying to get up there right there, Hill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's it called What's up? What's up?
Speaker 9: Not what's going on?
Speaker 1: There is a song called What's going On, but it's by Marvin Gay. I'm just saying that you're right, No, you're right.
Speaker 2: It's confusing. It's a tricky one is much like What's going On? Okay, it's not okay, vunt You're up next.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Remember each one is a question.
Speaker 2: I bet you didn't know the main character from this movie is from the fictional town of Willows, Wisconsin. I'll read it for you again. I'll bet you didn't know the main character from this movie is from the fictional town of Willows, Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: With a question and it's a question song. I think I can name that tune in three seconds. I also said three seconds, so name that tune.
Speaker 2: You probably didn't know that Barbie Millicent Roberts is from Willows, Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Who knows she was from Wisconsin? She is, Wow, she must like cheese.
Speaker 2: Okay, greatest Bailey, You're up next. You might wish you had a way to guess this song. You might wish you had away to guess this song.
Speaker 1: Bailey's faces kill me. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can watch Bailey's facial expressions on YouTube Dave Ryan TV. I'll read it to you one more time. You might wish you had a way to guess this song. Somebody right now is going, oh my god, that's so easy.
Speaker 4: No, uh yeah, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 1: I was also gonna say three, So what is the lady?
Speaker 3: This is nonsense because my strategy was I don't know what, so let me say three. So she gets it wrong and I get the point. But okay, that is what is love? Who still pictures the three guys on Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was way too young when I saw A Night at the Roxbury. I definitely shouldn't have seen that movie when I did.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Inappropriate?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? Last round? Here we go. Can you guess this question? Song?
Speaker 2: Featuring one of pop music's greatest key changes? It's a question song? Can you guess this question?
Speaker 1: Song?
Speaker 2: Featuring one of pop music's greatest key changes? Should I go for gold? I mean try No, I'm gonna lose anyway. Okay, I think I can name that tune in one friggin second.
Speaker 1: Well vought name that? God be here again?
Speaker 6: You're working it out.
Speaker 1: That's what that sounds like to me. How can't we be lovers? Is that what it's called.
Speaker 8: Up?
Speaker 1: Nice job? Von Jenny? Yeah, I can never.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that song until the three times I've heard you played on this show.
Speaker 6: I haven't played it that many times.
Speaker 5: Don't let boss Ritch know it's only been one You're right, You're right away, Dave actually played it.
Speaker 1: Now, here's here's the choice. Who won today? We actually tied?
Speaker 2: You can you can collaborate on your decision because we're either going to play the entire What do you mean? Or how deep is your love? By the begs? Wouldn't it be nice? By the beach Boys? So what by pink? What's up by four non blondes?
Speaker 1: What was I made for? Billie Eilish? What is love?
Speaker 2: By Hadaway? Or how can we be lovers? By the Legend? Michael Bolton, Okay, all right? Three Bailey, all right? Three?
Speaker 1: Two? One is love? Baby down Hervey? You got it, don't.
Speaker 2: It's one on one point three k d w B. We're about to give away car Cardi B tickets. Cardi B and the Litmus Drama Tour is coming to the Target Center, coming up on March twelfth. It's only about a month and a half away, month and a week away. We got your tickets right now to go see Cardi B. You're gonna play a little game called are you invited to the cookout?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: This is not a picnic, This is not a white people pick a nick. This is the cookout, so you have to know what question? For example, and will you get invited to the cookout? Can you give us a sample? Yeah, questions about the culture. So I'll give you one that I give as an example all the time. How many fights did fresh Prince get into before his mom got scared? And if I know a lot about the culture? Yes, raise your hand, yes, raise your hand. One little fight got got scared? Yes, yep. So I would get invited to the cookout and to Cardi B and a Cardi B. Okay, so you get it right. You get one question, but you gotta know the answer.
Speaker 1: Call me now.
Speaker 2: We'll set you up at six five to one nine eight nine KDB will do that in just a second. We'll grab the phones. But in the meantime, while we're waiting for a call, or let's.
Speaker 1: Do this, Dave and I sneeze a lot.
Speaker 4: When Dave sneezes, he sneezes like fifteen sixteen times in a row. When I sneeze, it's usually like four times in a row. We seize a lot. And here is a controversial science fact about sneezesky. Okay, people with loud sneezes can stop at any time, and they're doing it for attention. Say that again, people with loud sneezes can stop at any time, and they're doing it for attention. I saw a TikTok about this and I thought it was fascinating. So apparently the noise you make when you sneeze is cultural. So in English you go a chew obviously that's what we know and love, a chuu. In German it's hat shechi. In French, yeah, hat shechee. In French it's and in Japanese it's.
Speaker 1: Hakkushan what interesting, And in Polish it's up sick with a really hard k on.
Speaker 2: The end, upsickick, And in Spanish it's a cheese that's funny, interesting, also interesting.
Speaker 4: Deaf people sneeze silently, and according to some deaf people who were, you know, in this study, they think it's annoying or like people who are like partially deaf, they think it's annoying thing about speaker hearing people that they sneeze so loud because they don't have to. So the science says that error moving in and out is involuntary, and it's going past our vocal cords, and we can technically choose where to put those vocal cords as that air goes past. So saying a cho you know, like a dad would. I feel like there's a common understanding that if your dad over like forty five, you sneeze so loud and it's always like hot.
Speaker 1: And that's a choice.
Speaker 4: I had an art teacher once that would sneeze toy cheytuy chwe and we're all like, she's putting that on, and it turns out she probably is putting it on. So this guy in this science fact science study, he said that there is a choice. We can either all agree to be quieter sneezers to make the world a better place, or we can pick a funnier sound to make when we sneeze. My contribution, Okay, okay, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think we should say?
Speaker 2: I sneezed loudly because it feels good and it's like you feel like you're getting more of it out When I get a sneezing fit, I just wanted to be over and it never is.
Speaker 1: It just goes on. And I mean I sneezed forty times in a row and it's so frustrating.
Speaker 10: So I was like.
Speaker 6: Mine are pretty basic.
Speaker 5: I don't sneeze a lot, but when it comes a lot of times, I can't get mine out, so I have to look at the light or the sun or whatever it is. I just texted Mike, our old web guy, because I think it was his dad. He used to sneeze and you'd be like, put a lot, And I remember us always making fun of his dad for it, and I was like, what was it that your dad used to say?
Speaker 6: Because he'd always do something crazy like.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So apparently it's it's all an act. If you sneeze loud, and you can choose the sounds that you make. Some people are texting in saying not true. I wish I had quiet sneezes, but when I try to silence it, it's only.
Speaker 1: Louder with lots of boogers. Oh god.
Speaker 4: And then someone agrees with you, Dave, loud sneezes feel so much better. It's more satisfying and gets the itch.
Speaker 2: Yes, we all know somebody who sneezes like yeah. And then Steve used to work on the show. He would stifle his sneeze.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, get it out, okay.
Speaker 5: I just had an update from he didn't say. He would say chew a kachi. Mike the Web Guy's dad, he'd say chewakachi. And then apparently Steve stole the bit and started saying fond, which is my hometime.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 4: There's some fun cool science facts about sneezes for you on the daily Bailey, I.
Speaker 1: Love that thing. You know what, You're getting better at this whole radio thing. We couldn't.
Speaker 2: We used to not when you would talk, we'd all look at each other and roll our eyes. And now we we we just don't.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I speak for a living. Let's get into are you invited to the cookout? We're gonna start off with let's see who's been on hold the longest. It looks like Laura, Laura, you're gonna go first. Laura, you want to go to Cardi B. I'm gonna guess right, I do. Okay, We're gonna send you to Cardi B if you answer Vaun's question correctly and are invited to the cookout. Take it away, Laura. A couple of questions. First of all, where are you right now? I'm okay, beautiful up there?
Speaker 1: And what do you do?
Speaker 10: I work as an interpreter.
Speaker 1: What like sign language or German or Spanish? Spanish?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Very cool? And have you ever been to the cookout before? Laura?
Speaker 7: I have not?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 3: Okay, so this could be your invite in all right, all's writing on this Laura? What rapper coined the quote I'm not a business man, I'm a business man.
Speaker 1: Now, I'll give you multiple choice. Jenny just went crazy on that line.
Speaker 6: It's a great line.
Speaker 1: I'll give you multiple choice, Laura.
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is it a Kendrick Lamar b Justin bieber c jay Z or d Justin Timberlake?
Speaker 1: Am sate a?
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 1: Get the you want to try again? I don't think I heard you? Was it the jay Z is correct?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Jay Z says that in one of his lines and everybody loves it.
Speaker 6: One of the best rap lyrics of all times.
Speaker 1: I'm not a businessman, I'm a business man. Can I give you one more? Laura?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's one more. What was the name of the group Bobby Brown was in? And I'll give you multiple choice here too?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 3: As in sync b his new addition s is Earthwood and fire D is Coldplay?
Speaker 7: Cold Play?
Speaker 1: Who began? That is correct? The cookout here, Cardi B girlfriend.
Speaker 10: Awesome.
Speaker 6: What do you bring into the cookout though?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Potato salad?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, no raisins though, you got it.
Speaker 2: We don't do that.
Speaker 1: We don't do that. Congratulations, good job.
Speaker 2: Please hold for your tickets. We'll have more Cardi B tickets for you coming up tomorrow here on kage w