Speaker 1: Targeted Instagram ads would love to see him come in.
Speaker 2: Dave Ryan on one on one point three kdwb.
Speaker 3: Oh they make it so easy.
Speaker 4: It's sinful because it's like, oh, you want to buy this thing that you don't need and you'll never use. Yeah, Apple Pay, you're one click away. I think it's a double click on your power button. Yeah, And it's like, oh, there we go. And then it's like Zupid reach your face and says, there you go, sucker thirty nine ninety nine fifteen dollars shipping. It'll be there in twelve weeks. It's not what you expected. And then in the twelve weeks you forgot. You're like, oh, what's the package to the door?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: What did I lose?
Speaker 3: It's well, that's that's worth.
Speaker 4: Part of the fun is because you it's like Christmas morning, there's something on your porch.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what is it?
Speaker 4: Oh it's that gold plated slinky that I really wanted when I was drinking. So you open up the gold plated slinking and you're like, whoa god this is and then you set it down to answer the phone and you never touch it again, and there it is. Thirty it's Katie wb We get Katie on.
Speaker 3: The phone here. This is such a cool story.
Speaker 4: We love to give things away to people who were so excited about them. And Katie won a huge trip a couple of weeks ago, and we said, hey, if you get a chance and you remember, call us and tell us about this.
Speaker 1: Good morning Katie, Good morning everyone.
Speaker 7: Hey, so Katie, you are the winner of our big Sabrina Carpenter contest that we were doing for a little bit, and we had called you like a couple of weeks ago and basically we're like, hey, by the way, you're going to la in like a week right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was a very shocking morning call.
Speaker 7: That's so you were there this past weekend, right.
Speaker 8: Yes, we were there Saturday to Sunday.
Speaker 7: Okay, tell us about it.
Speaker 8: I mean it was a quick trip, but they got us the earliest flight out on Delta. They treated us very well, and then they got us our hotel which was just like two blocks away from Crypto Stadium, and then it was just a bunch of like treat yourself, be a little bougie, and get ready for an amazing like experience of the concert. So they got his floor seat tickets and.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, honestly the coolest experience I've been to Gifted, I should say it was absolutely amazing.
Speaker 7: Wow. So you were there for the Saturday night concert. Who did she arrest that night?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, Maya Rudolph. Oh because she's from Bridesmaids, So of course, like perfect for me to be there because I love that movie.
Speaker 7: Kitty, You're such a millennial by saying she's from Bridesmaids because Dave knows her more so from like SNL but like io, she's from Bridesmaids. Oh that's so fun. And you went with your husband was your plus one? Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah? She unfortunately to all my girlfriends. As soon as I won, he literally claimed it, demanded it and like started finding the babysitter.
Speaker 6: So I get it. I get it, man, So bringing us a big deal right now?
Speaker 4: So what merch did you BUYE when you're at the concert? What merch did you buy? Because if I was like Sabrina Carpenter concert, I'd be like, okay, I want I want the letter jacket, I want the ball cap, I want the belt.
Speaker 3: What did you buy?
Speaker 10: Well, we got.
Speaker 8: The Los Angeles just like the custom blue sweatshirt and that was the only thing because by the time we got there, it was her last It was the sixth out of the fifth out of the sixth show, so it was the only thing really available in our size because she was so popular.
Speaker 9: But we loved it.
Speaker 8: I mean, we still got the sweatshirt. We rocked it the rest of the day. We're still rocking it today.
Speaker 4: Actually so nice.
Speaker 7: You're just gonna wear it for a week straight, Like, Yeah, I went to Sabrina Carpenter in La Oh.
Speaker 8: Can I let me tell you buy something? As soon as I got the call from me, I was on you know, cloud nine, told everybody, and then I was in an Uber and I was telling my friend about this experience and the uber driver this was in Minnesota. He was like, I heard you on the radio. I was so stressed out. You weren't answering your phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I went from a basic girl too. I had an entorage and I felt very famous for just you know, like a week straight.
Speaker 4: We'll call you a couple of times. That's so much, that's right. We had to call her a couple of times. She didn't answer the phone, and we were like, wen, we're gonna move on to somebody else. And then I don't know if it was Bailey or Jenny or vont had said well let's try one more time because you were nervous. It was like, you know, somebody calling about your your car warranty or something.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was, I was over, but you know what, this time around, I will forever and everybody else if you're entering contest, just always answer the phone. You can always hang up on the people you don't want to talk to, and this way we can at least win things and actually answer the phone.
Speaker 4: So I love that, you know what, you were such a delight, Katie. Thanks for being so nice to talk to us. You know, I'd never mind if somebody wins a contest from Katie would be and we don't hear from them again.
Speaker 3: You don't owe us anything.
Speaker 4: We're happy you had a good time, but it's always fun to hear somebody who had such a great time. And Sabrina Carpenter, my gosh, it's so cool. So thank you Katie.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys so much for the experience. Honestly, it'll be a it's a core memory for life for us, so we appreciate it so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that, all right, or to give away, and we got we've all we're always given something away. One thing I want to plug really quickly is Christmas wish. We are going through the emails now for Christmas Wish. I called somebody last night for Christmas Wish and talked to somebody. We're probably gonna bring them in on Monday to do the very first wish. We're looking for more. So go online nominate somebody for Christmas Wish. I got to make that really quick, and then we'll do more of those starting next week. We'll do it for about three and a half weeks. On Christmas Wish, we're coming back with brand new War of the Roses Live one hour. It's real people, what's our new guaranteed human? Is that what the company is meant to say?
Speaker 3: Now, yes, there's no AI is.
Speaker 4: A guaranteed human, all human, all talk, all the time, but again guaranteed.
Speaker 7: I must have missed this while I was out. I didn't know this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was.
Speaker 4: There was an email from the big wigs back in New York that said, you've got to let people know there's no AI on the radio station. And I think, well, of course there's not, because what why would they need us if there was AI. Of course there's no AI. We're all real human all the time. We're not that likable, but we're real. We're here and we'll be back with War of the Roses. It's coming up next on kd WUB. I was just filling and Jenny on a little adventure. So we were driving last night. We're in Omaha right now. We're on our way to Colorado, and we stopped in Omaha because it's lovely city. And so a song comes on the radio from like back when Susan was in college, and I said, wow, I used to sit in my car outside of your college class at the end of the day and I would pick you up. And that song was on the radio all the time when you were in college, and I remember that.
Speaker 3: It reminds me so much.
Speaker 4: And I said, I'd look out the window and here would come this hot tan, smooth skin, big old boobies that stuck straight out all out, you know, and get in my car and her little with her with her big eighties hair and stirrup pants and things like that. And I said yeah she. I said, yes, that girl was so hot. And she said, yep, what you with now? And she took a drag off of a marl broom. She found out you start what? When did you start smoking?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: Anyway, it's funny. She had a good sense of humor about that. And you know she could have said the same thing for me. Okay, I love that Susans who she's married to, Oh, no question, And she could have easily said, well, yeah, okay, I used to get in the car with a guy who had a thick, thick, full head of hair like a cocker spaniel, had no wrinkles, no turkey neck, had not put on forty pounds since then, and still had that youthful energy. So you know, it's just one of those things where we now hate each other.
Speaker 6: Well, I can't wait get married, Dave.
Speaker 3: Make it sound so fun.
Speaker 7: Dave, hold on, hold on, do you hear that?
Speaker 6: That the whats going off?
Speaker 7: Because we're about to run into cool watch out, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, morning here.
Speaker 4: Don't hit any of the radio stations. Yeah, it is foggy, it's supposed to be. We're gonna get snow today. Is that the story? Because there's travel days in snow?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 7: So the story is it's going to be like rainy on and off this morning, and then like actual rain this afternoon, but by six pm we're in a winter storm warning and so anywhere for it. Yeah, I know, I gotta be honest, Like, looking outside right now, it just feel like it's still going to be too warm for us to actually get snow that's going to stick. But it does say anywhere from one to three inches around the Twin Cities and northern Minnesota's going to get a hit with like eight inches that WCCO was reporting that last night. So I do think we are going to see some snow. Whether it's going to be there tomorrow morning when we wake up or not, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, well keep it here on your official weather watch radio.
Speaker 7: Station, but unofficial meteorologists exactly right by the way.
Speaker 3: Texting is down.
Speaker 4: I want to let you know. Texting is usually a way that a lot of people get ahold of us. It's not working, but we're working on it. It's going to take a couple of days for it to come back. We think you need to get ahold of us for anything important. Send a DM to Dave Ryan Show. Just get up to open the Instagram and send a DM to Dave Ryan Show. And we'll check it and we'll get back to you. Read your birthday or whatever you need to have from us. Get into War of the Roses right now, brand new one on kd double ub.
Speaker 2: Catching a cheater, one fake bouquet of roses at a time.
Speaker 3: Four of the Roses starts right now on KDWB.
Speaker 4: I would say the biggest giveaway of cheating in the last twenty years is your cell phone.
Speaker 3: It's gonna incriminate you.
Speaker 4: They're either going to see, oh who's texting you with the red heart? Where did that picture go?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: I look through your phone? I look through whatever. How many War are the Roses involve somebody getting caught on their phone?
Speaker 1: Though the phones are the downfall. Get rid of your phone scheme, get rid of your phone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, we have somebody on the phone who basically suspects their boyfriend because of something on the phone. Isabelle, tell me why you're on War of the Roses today? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So it happened a few days ago.
Speaker 11: I took a stealthy like to.
Speaker 9: Keep selfie on his phone, and I want to look at it. So I went into his phone and I went to go to the photo gallery to like look at my cute selfie.
Speaker 10: I know it's dumb.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's it's like, oh god, that was really adorable. So okay, so you're you open up his phone to look in the photos camera brall.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah, And I'm looking at the home screen and I see there's two calculator apps, and so I click on one of them and it's the normal calculator. And then I clicked on the other one and it opens up to a screen where I need to put in password.
Speaker 6: A calculator app.
Speaker 9: So yeah, so I tried to put in his password. It didn't work, and then I talked to my friend and I did a little googling too, and it's like and I guess it's like an app that you can get on your phone that like hide the photo gallery.
Speaker 4: I definitely heard of this. Yeah, yeah, not just photo galleries. But if you like, you know, a secret, like your passwords, anything secret, you can hide documents in there. And it's disguised as a calculator. But you only noticed it because this dummy keeps the fake calculator on the same page as is real calculator.
Speaker 3: So you got suspicious.
Speaker 4: So then your your friend got you thinking that he's busy hiding something in there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And I tried, I couldn't get the password, And I'm just why would you have that? You know what I mean? So I'm just a little.
Speaker 5: Bit like, so you know his regular phone password, but it's not the same to get an app. Well, that means he's trying to hide something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not super no, Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Well let's let's dig a little bit deeper before we make this phone call because we can call him. But I mean, honestly, he could be hiding something, like I don't know, maybe he's writing a novel. Maybe he's writing a literary erotica. Yeah, maybe he's writing. Maybe he's making a shopping list for you for Christmas?
Speaker 7: Possible?
Speaker 4: You know, So why do you immediately jump and I'm not trying to, you know, accuse you. Why does your mind immediately go to, oh, he's got bad stuff in there?
Speaker 9: It's just so unlike him, I guess, Okay, And also like I feel, you know, trusting, because I have his path code and I get into phone and then say that just like work, man, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Tell you, I think that I think that couple should have an opportunity to keep something secret from each other, you.
Speaker 12: Know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I see what she means.
Speaker 1: Though, if she if he trusts her enough to give her the pass go to his phone, but then something on his phone has a different pass code, then doesn't that kind of negate the original trust in the first place?
Speaker 3: No, I think, because every couple. Shit.
Speaker 4: What if he's got like some sort of like weird fantasy involving like guys or something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, then shouldn't that shouldn't she know about that?
Speaker 3: Maybe he's not ready to divulge that. I'm just trying to think.
Speaker 4: Of and you know what, it's probably not that uncommon, But maybe he's got like some links to like you know, I don't I'm just.
Speaker 1: Think of furry and he has pictures of you know, fox ladies.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Okay, but I'm gonna guess that it's probably innocent. But the question is, should there be something that is none of your partner's business?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 4: I think if Susan had a desire to be like, what is it called a plushy furry?
Speaker 7: Yeah, furry?
Speaker 3: What's a plushy?
Speaker 6: I don't know, She's like a toy like a beanie.
Speaker 4: Okay, so if she had a desire to be like a furry, maybe she doesn't want me to know because she knows I'd make fun.
Speaker 6: Of her for it, and she shouldn't put on her home screen with.
Speaker 3: The other Okay.
Speaker 4: So here's what we can do, is about we can call him and you know, we'll we'll set it up where we can say, Okay, who do you want to send flowers to? He's gonna say you. I don't think there's any evidence to suggest I.
Speaker 6: Think being an optimist very much.
Speaker 3: So well, he also gave her the password for his phone.
Speaker 6: Right, but then was stupid.
Speaker 5: See the cover is that he gave her the password to his phone. Yeah, so it's like, oh, I have nothing to hide, you can go through my phone. No, dummy, you forgot to hide the calculator hidden gallery app.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll find out what We'll find out what he uses that for, and we'll get to the bottom of this. Coming up next, we'll make the phone call in a second on War of the Roses on kd WB.
Speaker 7: Time to pull out those receipts.
Speaker 9: Part two of Or the Roses.
Speaker 4: Starts right now on Kdwbow.
Speaker 3: Or the roses.
Speaker 4: Let's get back into it right now on KTWB. So if you missed first party, need a little recap. So she was she took a selfie on his phone. Okay, cute. She's going to like look at the selfie, and she notices two calculator apps on your phone. Now, I've heard of this, that there is a calculator app that disguises itself as just a regular calculator, but it's also like a hidden photo gallery, like a volt type of your photos, kind of like that. So she's like, well, what is this? So we were speculating what her boyfriend might have hidden on there, and I said it could be like a Christmas shopping list, or it could be, like, you know, it could be something kind of innocent that he doesn't want you to know about. Maybe he's working on something, like he's writing a novel and he's kind of embarrassed about it because he doesn't want you to know because you might think it's silly. Or he could be a furry you just never know. I thought it was a plushy no different than that anyway, so different strokes. So we're gonna call him and see who he wants to send roses to, and you know, I think it's pretty easy that it's going to be her. But then again, we're gonna probably find out what is in that calculator app that he has hidden on his phone on War of the Roses right now on k d WB.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Andrew. That is so very helpful to me. And because you did that survey, I now have a dozen long stem romantic red roses that I can send out to whomever you would like them to go to. The first thing I need is a name for that person.
Speaker 7: That's awesome?
Speaker 3: Yeah, could you send them to Mikayla?
Speaker 7: Perfect?
Speaker 1: And I can attach a note with those flowers as well, and it can say whatever you'd like. So what would you like the note to say?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Could you have to say more to come?
Speaker 3: Love Andrew?
Speaker 6: Oh more to come? Like more than just the flowers?
Speaker 1: You mean? Maybe?
Speaker 6: Maybe oh more to Come? I like it?
Speaker 9: Hey, Andrew, thank Mikayla and wants more to come?
Speaker 3: What what is that what you're hiding on your top earlier app?
Speaker 2: The passwords?
Speaker 1: What is this? What?
Speaker 3: I'm just letting it get real awkward now.
Speaker 4: Usually I jump in right away and explain, but sometimes it's just like, let's let it get real awkward. There's one person in the room right now who doesn't know what's going on. Guess who that person is, Andrew.
Speaker 3: It's you.
Speaker 4: A spoiler alert, it's you. Let me help you. Let me help you understand. This was a trap set by your girlfriend Isabelle, with the help of the Dave Ryan show over on Katie WB. She just wanted to see who you would send flowers to, and of course you would send them to I mean Isabelle, that's that's your girlfriend, but you did not. You sent them to Michaela with a note that said more to come.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you want to explain, Isabelle, what a road? What like rouse your suspicion in the first place?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I mean you have a second fake calculator app the password on Andrew. So clearly something is going on and I don't know who the killer is. But I don't know it's back there if it's a photo gallery with you and her or what you know? You said love love Andrew more?
Speaker 11: What is this?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: Are you not going to.
Speaker 1: Be caught? I can hear raising on his arm through the phone. He's probably getting all hot in the neck Andrew, are you still there?
Speaker 11: I just.
Speaker 6: Oh, well, dummy, yeah wow.
Speaker 4: War of the Roses on KDWB. What is in that hidden file? And where can I download this calculator app? Actually, you know what. We've looked at it the other day because we're like, well, w how does this work? So it is a thing and it does not look good for him. War of the Roses on KDWB every Tuesday at seven twenty and every Thursday it's seven thirdive plus a couple of replays through the weekend.
Speaker 3: Case you missed one too.
Speaker 4: Anytime you want to hear why you get the relatives in town for Thanksgiving, get out War of the Roses, open up the iHeartRadio app and play them. Nick the Stoner War of the Roses because let me tell you, if you've never heard War of the Roses and you've never heard yeah, if you've never heard it, then you've got to hear that one. If you've never heard it, make sure you go search for Nick the Stoner. You can actually see a puppet re enactment on I'm not making this up. What it is Dave Ryan's puppet theater. We did one War of the Roses puppet re enactment and it is epic. It's probably the best thing we ever did. And then it's on YouTube. On one on one point three kt w B. We're gonna do group therapy coming up. We got wild tickets coming up in a second. But let's get into Dave's dirt. We got some stuff to cover on Ryan Show one on one point three kd WB. Really a weird story about Tara Reid. She was stretchered out of a hotel bar in Chicago over the weekend, barely coherent and unable to stand now. She said that she ordered only one drink and she thinks someone drugged it. And she told TMZ she just went out for a smoke break and she came back and finished it. Next thing you knew, she was in the hospital. And she has filed the police report. And she said that Terra's rep says, the terror urges everybody to be careful, watch your drinks, never leave them unattended, as this can happen to any one, so scary. And she made a long statement. I think, do we have her statement ready to play? Can we played terror statement?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Check this out.
Speaker 6: So I got to the hotel.
Speaker 13: I checked in, and then I went downstairs to have a drink and have a cigarette. And I got my drink and I left down the bar and I went outside smoked a cigarette, and then I went back to the bar and my drink was covered up with a napkin, and I thought that was weird because I didn't put that over my drink. And then I drank my drink and without even like finishing my drink, I just like passed out. Before I knew it, I was in the hospital. Then I woke up eight hours later. So this isn't the I thing that everyone should really be aware about, you know, watching their drinks like watch watch because I don't know what that stuff was, but whatever it is, it knocked me out. I mean, I wanted to drink of wine, so I don't drink hard liquor or anything like that at all, you know, So I just had a glass of wine and a cigarette and that was it. I didn't expect that to happen at all.
Speaker 4: I will tell you that she this sounds really judgmental, but you know the same thing, she sounds like a mess even when she's sober. She's yeah, got that a little bit like, you know, like a little schlurine speech, and she's not a kid anymore. I don't know how old Tara Reid is, but ask she's probably fifty two ish or something like that.
Speaker 7: I think I looked it up and she's forty seven.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you know, we still think of Tara Reid as being like twenty six or whatever, at least I do. And it's like, you know, you get to that stage. She's had some tough times in her life, but she does not sound healthy or sober. Yeah, I hope somebody's looking out for her because it doesn't sound like she's able to look out for herself for very well.
Speaker 7: Seriously.
Speaker 4: Also, I'm also not claiming. I'm not claiming that nobody drugged or drink because there's definitely something that happened.
Speaker 7: There for sure. Timothy Shallamy and Kylie Jenner have been dating for a while, but there's always speculation as to if they're actually dating because they don't seem to ever be able to hang out. But Timothy is going to be attending Chris Jenner's Thanksgiving dinner. A source told People magazine that Kylie Jenner is very excited that he's back in la and she's happy to have some special time with her boyfriend before he returns to filming because his schedule has kind of kept him in Europe since the July I guess he's been on the set of June three and Kylie's been flying back and forth every few weeks. Despite the distance, they've been making their relationship work. But it has been rare that we've seen them together. Like they both obviously are in the public eye. You see them out doing things, but it's so rare that you actually see them physically together. So it's like, are they dating or is this like a publicity thing? But apparently you'll be at Thanksgiving dinner with everyone.
Speaker 5: I still can't get through the Jonas Brothers Christmas movie. I've been trying, and I've been trying, and I've been trying, and it's cute and for what I've seen, it's very Disney Channel coded. What I will recommend you watch is one shot with Ed Sheeran. It's so cool. It's one shot, one take where he's walking through Times Square, not Times Where in New York.
Speaker 6: He's going on the subway.
Speaker 5: He pops up at somebody's proposal and a birthday party performing and they've requit the entire thing in one take and then if you like it, there's an eleven minute thing right after it's showing how they shot the whole thing, and it's really really cool how the camera movements are.
Speaker 4: I really want to see that. That looks cool. I like Ed Sheeron. I don't love Ed Sheeran, but I like him a lot so and it just sounds like such a cool idea. I'll give you a video that you have to watch. It's on Dave Ryan's show, and it is us attempting to surprise Jenny. Jenny comes back from vacation in Morocco and she comes in the studio. We tried to surprise her by going surprise welcome back, and things did not go well. Yeah, you can see the video happen on Dave Ryan's show on Instagram. Yeah, it was the way that is the only way to reach us with this morning is sorry about that is that you if you texting is not working this morning, so don't text us. We're not able to read text or receive text. But if you want to dm us Dave Ryan Show, Jenny.
Speaker 7: Well, I was just gonna say it wasn't very nice what you guys did to me yesterday, and the fact that you then got it on camera is quite embarrassing for me. But well, it wasn't my I couldn't control myself. So don't look at it, I guess, or don't. I would you don't? But whatever?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you somebody who likes to host Thanksgiving because you can be in control of the kitchen, or are you somebody who wants somebody else to host so you can just show up and eat. There's a new poll put out on the work behind Thanksgiving, and here the highlights. Ten percent of Americans say they will do all of the cooking, fourteen percent said they'll do most with a little bit of help, and eight percent of people say they'll do about half. Twenty seven percent of people say they will help but others will do most of it, and thirteen percent of freeloaders who admit they will do none of the cooking. Men eighteen percent are more likely than women to say they will do zero of the cooking. Young adults under thirty and older adults sixty five and older are also unlikely to cook. So between thirty and sixty five, that is the target age for cooking. And by the way, I just want to give you little heads up, a little piece of advice. If you're going to somebody's house for Thanksgiving and you want to make a decent impression, offer to help clean. Yeah, wash offer because if you don't, that's okay. But if you do, that'll score points. And even if you're not trying to score points, you know what, get off your fat, lazy, turkey stuffed ass and help Aunt Darla clean up the kitchen because Aunt Darla's been slaved away, she's probably preman apostles, she's not feeling very good, and here's your fat ass gobbling down all without so help Aunt Darla out.
Speaker 3: Okay, just a just an idea.
Speaker 7: I agree, okay, Or just use like paper plates so then you don't have to do it.
Speaker 5: The stigma against paper paper plates and like plastic utensils.
Speaker 6: I love them.
Speaker 7: I will be very honest that I did. I was a little judgmental because the last handful of Thanksgivings I went too it was paper plates. But I don't know because family I grew up, well, this wasn't my family. I grew up going to like a nicer setup of you know, plates you have to wash. And so then when I came to Thanksgiving for the first time and we were using like paper utensils and everything, I was like, oh okay, And then I was like, you know what, this is fantastic. No dishes. Everyone just has to clean their own dishes that they brought themselves. So there's like literally nobody having to do the dishes afterwards. So now I'm all for paper plates. Do it up.
Speaker 4: You know, I never really thought about that one, but yeah, we used to eat off of china back when you when I was a kid, people still had china. They don't have it or want it anymore, but we used to eat it. That was the time Christmas and Thanksgiving we get off the fine china ye in the silver, and we don't anymore. I will tell you that paper plates, I don't know. It's I'm not a big throat paper in the landfill kind of a person. I'm not a big throat plastic forks and knives in the landfill kind of a person. So I would probably say, go eat off a regular plate. But you know what, whatever makes you happy, it's it's tac bougie. We're just protecting the environment. Yeah, thought though it was caught yesterday in his neighborhood. He changed his oil and he was pouring the old motor oil down his storm drain. Was I supposed to say, what about the environment? And he said, you know what if the environment? That's what he said. Then he said a he set a tire on fire in his backyard.
Speaker 5: And then I said, COVID was a scam that far, that is a joke.
Speaker 7: You're going too far now. I think we got to wrap this up because we got to get to group therapy here.
Speaker 3: All right, let's wrap it up.
Speaker 4: Dirt brought to you by six one two injured Himer Lambers in jewelry luck. Can you tell we're just looking forward to vacation like this is like we're off the rails today, senior items mode on.
Speaker 7: I can't see outside. I feel like I'm going.
Speaker 6: Like half it does.
Speaker 7: Look it's crazy out there right now, Like be careful driving this morning because otherwise you're going to run into I mean, we almost ran into another radio station earlier. So we're blowing the fog morn pretty often.
Speaker 1: There we go. All right, you ready for.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am, let's get into it right now.
Speaker 4: On Katie wb here, the Dave Ryanshell Anna's and and it turns out there there's usually no shortage of people who need help, and we do have somebody on the phone who needs our help right now. And this is very interesting one. Anna, you're on the radio, you're live. Go ahead and take it away and tell us what you need advice to either do or not do.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So my husband and I we've been married for ten years, even together for a little over twelve, so you know, these kinds of things I think happen. Like, he's just been really kind of sad and unmotivated, and I was worried for him, and I just didn't know what to do.
Speaker 11: And so, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Knew where his journal was that he writes, and so I was like, well, I'm gonna just find out because this is, you know, too much. And then he he had written about him and his girlfriend breaking up, and I'm just like, you know, now, I just I don't. I mean, so he writes, after three years, Michelle and I finally called it quits today. We just can't make it work. I'm not ready to leave my family, and she's not willing to wait any longer. I'm heartbroken and will miss her so much, but it's time to recommit to my wife.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, oh wow. I thought this was like an old journal. This is a current journal. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I kind of in the back of my mind, you know, it's just it's kind of not a surprise. I don't know who Michelle is. I don't know what this is, and I don't I don't know. I mean, I they're done, so maybe I feel like I've dodged this issue. Like do I even say anything now? Like I don't know, Like I I'm kind of in a place where I'm like, do I he wants to recommit to me and us and the whole you.
Speaker 10: Know, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Okay, I understand that, like it's done. But you just found out that your husband was in a relationship with another person and cheating on you for three years, Like are you real.
Speaker 2: Days to kind of process?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But I would have stormed into whatever room my husband was sitting in as soon as I see him and confronted him about it and like granted, yeah, you like broke into his journal and whatever, and that was an invasion of privacy, but like I would not have been able to not say anything right away, So like, are you truly do you feel like you can move on with this marriage knowing that he's been cheating and just like keeping that to yourself.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love him, you know, Like I don't. I like our life together, Like I'm not naive. People cheat like that's you know, relationships go through things. We've been together a really long time. I just don't.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the other side of this is better, and I'm not really in just like if he I'm willing to give this another shot, and I don't know if talking about all of this is gonna make it better. So I'm not really sure what to do here. I really don't I hear what you're saying, Like, you know, if this was like a TV movie, go burn it down. And I have a good friend of mine. I've resisted telling her because I know she's gonna, you know, raise Holy hell. And I'm just thinking, you know, maybe I don't need to do that. Maybe I just wait and see how this goes. If he's if.
Speaker 12: It's if it's over.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I don't even want to play detective and find out who she is. And I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 7: So your main question for group therapy today as you're wondering if you like leave it alone at this point because you seem to be okay with the thought of leaving it alone, or do you think it's going to fester and you should just say something now because like eventually it's going to blow up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like other people have been in this situation. You know, you always hear like I mean, particularly like you know, my parents' generation, you know, this kind of thing happened, and people would just kind of move on.
Speaker 12: It's sort of I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think you judge somebody till you, you know, you're in their shoes, And I'm just feeling like I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think the hard part for me is three years. I mean that is a long time. I think he must have really I don't want to like, you know, shock you, but I think he must have really loved this person.
Speaker 3: But but for.
Speaker 4: Whatever reason, he didn't want to leave you and didn't want to leave his family. But I think that man this is too big of a secret to take to your grave. I think you need to talk to him and say, hey, we need to go to therapy, we need to go to counseling or something like that. What was it that made you not love me or love somebody else for three years and you miss this and that. I just don't think that you don't want to sit there across the dinner table from him, knowing that he was in love with somebody else and you never talked to him about it. I mean, why did he love this other person and not you? And does he love you again or does he still love this other person?
Speaker 5: I think I disagree with both you and Jenny Dave, Okay, only because because me personally, yes, I would probably get up.
Speaker 6: I would ask questions to find out and then I would leave.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 5: But if she's already saying considering maybe I should just you know, just sweep it under the rug because he's over it. If she's already considering that, then she is content with just letting this move on, like letting it pass.
Speaker 7: But we do have some people on the phone that we can go to to here. Good, yeah, here's opinions not working? Yeah, yeah, we'll get some opinions for sure. Texting is not working normally we get a lot that way. But Jenny will go ahead and grab the phone calls here and see what people want to tell you about if you missed it. She basically was going through her husband's journal because he's been sad. Why has he been sad? Well, there's the answer. He said, my girlfriend and I, Michelle, broke up today after three years. We couldn't handle it anymore. I'm not ready to leave my family. She can't wait anymore. I'm very sad. So now you know why he's sad. Your question is should you confront him or just let it be done? Because he's done. So let's see who we got on the phone Jenny. First off, we have Sarah this morning. Morning, Sarah, good morning. So have you been in this situation and you have some thoughts? What do you want to say about your therapy?
Speaker 10: It's always different when it's happening to you, So I understand that, But as an outsider looking in, I guess I would give him the opportunity to come clean.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 10: He has had it, takes responsibility for it, and if he acts stupid or ignorant, and says, you know it's all on her, then that's your sign, Like she's wanting to have his cake and eat it too, and he's going to do it again. Okay, we've been under the rug. He's like, Oh, got away with it one time, I can do it again.
Speaker 5: I mean he's had an opportunity to come clean though it's been three years.
Speaker 7: No, but that is a good point. When someone gets away with something, they they'll continue to like probably do it knowing that they'll continue to get away with it. So if you don't say anything, you don't know necessarily Anna that he's not going to go get into another relationship with someone else in a few years or something exactly.
Speaker 10: Bestill walk to her, But that would be my advice. Give you an opportunity, but ultimately walk away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's good advice. Thanks Sarah so much for being on. We do also have Tiff. Hi, Tiff, what do you want to say about group therapy today?
Speaker 11: He yes, So I just want to go off to saying like they've been there for a very long time and she clearly that she does love him, So I don't want her like to feel any shame for her to keep trying for sure, but she needs to say something. I don't think she needs to confront him and like oh hey, because sadly you'll she won't get anywhere. I do think she needs to like think of her words carefully and bring it up because this is and even say like, hey, because I love you. I noticed something was off, so I went and I did this, and hey, what's going on with this? Why did you look somewhere else when you know you have your family here and try to figure out why this happened and try to prevent it and maybe he'll he won't do it again because I think there's communication missing.
Speaker 2: M H.
Speaker 7: So you're saying, basically summed up is that she does need to approach it in like a kind way, even though it's probably hard to do that, but she should say something.
Speaker 11: Yes, and only because if she really wants an answer, because it seems really But sometimes I feel like men should be treated like kind of like kids. Sorry that comes off rude.
Speaker 6: Do you guys need to be treated like kids?
Speaker 3: Should be treated kind of like kids?
Speaker 6: Sometimes?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: It depends it's like not all men, but some men for sure.
Speaker 7: Awesome, Well, thank you, Tiffany. Let's get to Jennifer real quick, and then we can get back to Anna. Jennifer, what do you have to say? Go ahead, Dave, I.
Speaker 3: Think I was gonna say, Jenny, you take it.
Speaker 7: Away, okay, Jennifer, Sorry, go ahead. What did you want to say about up therapy?
Speaker 12: If she wants to keep her man, she needs to keep her man? Her mouth shut?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 12: Because it's so sad to say if she loves him she can win him back. Women are very powerful and influential, and I believe that if she loves them, she can keep her mands. But she knows that she knows. That's maybe why he's only haven't left her yet, because he's too here to actually.
Speaker 7: Confess this to her.
Speaker 11: I disagree with you out of the big he doesn't need to hide taken more.
Speaker 5: I disagree because only, and this might come off insensitive, you said that if she really loves him and he loves her, she can win him back. He's been cheating for three years, he has a family.
Speaker 3: But he didn't leave her, maybe because he's.
Speaker 5: Too Sometimes it takes a lot of a lot of cohonas to leave, like to leave a big old situation like that, you know, Yeah, but.
Speaker 7: He did insane but Jennifer, you do bring up a good point that he could have left her because it seems like he really liked his quote unquote girlfriend he had. But he's straight up said, like, we're not making it work like I want, I'm gonna like reconnect with my family. So like, clearly there is love there. It's not like he's miserable in his marriage necessarily. It's just that, I mean, I'm not justifying his actions. I think that what he did is completely wrong. But yes, he probably could have left if he didn't love his wife.
Speaker 12: And he probably he probably really liked the girlfriend and left it for the girlfriend. But I think he loves his wife he didn't.
Speaker 9: Leave for yet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a different take.
Speaker 12: And I and honestly, I he might never look at her the same as he knows the guilt and pain he caused her. So it's up to her whether or not. I feel like, if she loves him more than she hates them, she should try to keep them all shut and.
Speaker 10: Make it work.
Speaker 7: Ooh, that's a statement there, Dave. If she loves him more than she hates him, maybe she can make it work.
Speaker 4: Oh well, God, I hope that she doesn't hate it yeah, but like in the feat of the moment thing for sure. Yeah, all right, that is group therapy on one on one point three, Katie A w to be a Thanks for all the opinions. I wish texting would work because so many people want to text in. But I'm glad we you know, we're doing old school. We're doing like you know, nineteen ninety six and having people call in. But that I love that. It's great to hear your voice, So thank you very much. Texting does not work today, We're on it. We'll get that bad work back back working in a couple of days, I believe.
Speaker 3: Are we giving away wild tickets right now?
Speaker 7: We are. We're gonna give away some wild tickets. They've got a game coming up on let me double check Thursday to Summer eleventh at Grand Casino Arena against the Dallas Stars. So we do have a pair of tickets to give away all right now. If Dave, you got to take it away with this one though.
Speaker 4: I got connections, Yes, connections, I'm gonna give you. This is the game where I give you four words. You tell me what these four words have in common, you guys, ready, Bailey or vaunt and Jenny Taylor ready for a little practice round. Yeah, okay, here we go. Car hat thimble Scottish terrier. What car hat thimble Scottish terrier.
Speaker 6: Now this is the example, so don't call yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the example. Yes.
Speaker 7: So I feel like if Bailey was here this thing. I feel like if Bailey was here, she would know. This feels like a Bailey connection somehow. I feel like it has to do with some kind of nursery.
Speaker 2: Rhyme or.
Speaker 7: That's all I have. That's all I have.
Speaker 6: Pretty far off the track, am I Okay?
Speaker 3: So not even It's a tough one.
Speaker 4: Once you hear it, though, you'd be like, oh, co it totally makes sense. You're ready for the answer.
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: The answer is Monopoly game piece O car hat thimble Scottish terrier terrier for.
Speaker 7: Me, off, I haven't played Monopoly in years.
Speaker 4: You know what, I can give you a little clue. I love saying this. Whenever I can say this, I want to tell you you're playing it wrong. The people love Monopoly, but then they go I hate it. It goes on forever. Why does it go on forever? Because you're not supposed to take money out of the middle. When you land on free parking, everybody plays monopoly wrong. The idea is to have people get rid of their money, so you in. But if you put all the money, all the luxury tax and everything in the middle, and you land on free parking, you take it. Nobody ever goes bankrupt. So play it the right way and it's a lot more fun. And then it takes an hour rather than six hours and you give up. All right, here's the real one, you guys. Ready, Yeah, I'm gonna give you four words. You tell me what these words have in common. I think this is probably easier than the one I just gave you. Here we go, four words. If you know the answer, call for wild tickets. Here they are back truck, short door, and I'll read them to you again. It might help if you write them down. Puzzle over it with the person that you're with. Back truck, short door.
Speaker 3: Do you have it?
Speaker 4: I'm a little six five one nine eight nine KDBB and I think we'll play a song while we're.
Speaker 7: Butterball, because it's it's Thanksgiving time.
Speaker 4: Let's do butterball. Let's do it. It's Thanksgiving. While you're calling with the answer, here's butterball on kd wub.
Speaker 3: We got in the car.
Speaker 15: We drove real far to my Mamma's house and not see he go. We passed French Lake and Foster Lake had a bunch of other lakes. At noon wheel ride, my cousin Brian and I we both said our hellos.
Speaker 3: As I walked inside.
Speaker 15: My eyes got real white at something filled my nose.
Speaker 3: Because I could smell.
Speaker 16: Them the second drifting down the I didn't care about watching football.
Speaker 3: All I wanted was some.
Speaker 1: Art neats.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love some.
Speaker 9: Art.
Speaker 15: Needs my Grandpapa, he said, let's eat, and I.
Speaker 3: Was first to sit down.
Speaker 14: I reached across or grandberry sauce and yams with melted marshmallows. But I saved the space of big spot on my place for what I knew would come that. I took me a lick, and I have to say it was quite a good leg because I.
Speaker 16: Ate the food of ball. If I could, I'd eat it all. I also break a lot of alcohol. And I hit on my us in Kate because I ate the bater ball potatoes rolls.
Speaker 14: I ate them all.
Speaker 16: My gut looks like a basketball. Now I wanna do is take a nap. Yeah, take a nap, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Take a nap.
Speaker 4: Butterball a holiday classic here on k he w B God. I can't sing seriously, next time I's going to do something like that, just say, you know what, can you break? Try to sing something in your own key, you jackass, because that is terrible.
Speaker 7: What did you sing that one time we did like we all did a performance like vaunted macomore and you did something old school and you did a really good job.
Speaker 3: What was that, Donny Cash?
Speaker 7: Yes, that's your key, Johnny Cash.
Speaker 4: That's the only key that I've gone. I can sing down low like this, but I can't sing in any other key.