Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory. Rover. There are laws against it.
Speaker 2: Uji.
Speaker 3: It kind of got tingly.
Speaker 4: Charlie.
Speaker 5: I'm smarter than.
Speaker 1: You for sure. And Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 1: Streaming on RoverRadio.com. Rover's Morning Glory starts now.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: What's happening? It is Thursday, August 27th, 2026. Good morning. It's Rover's Word of Glory. I'm Rover. Doozy is here.
Speaker 5: Good morning, sir.
Speaker 1: Charlie is here. Hi. Snitzer is here.
Speaker 2: Hey, man.
Speaker 1: And Crystal, the phone screener, is in the fart box. Hello.
Speaker 2: You're with us as well. 866, you're over. 866-967-6837. That's how you reach the show. Give us a call at that number. You can text us at that number. That comes into the studio in real time. You can text the word MENU to that number. That gives you the option to set your name, your profile picture, your location. Even make a video call into the show.
Speaker 1: It's simple.
Speaker 2: Just text the word MENU, and only MENU, It's 866-967-6837.
Speaker 1: We'll get to your email here in just a moment.
Speaker 2: I hope that we're on all of our stations because Eager Beaver has already called me this morning and said that there's a problem with the satellite uplink company. And they think it's been resolved, but they're not entirely sure. So you let us know if... I guess you wouldn't know if we're not on. You wouldn't even be hearing.
Speaker 1: This, but.
Speaker 5: They would know. You'd start to see.
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 5: Another day off.
Speaker 1: You lazy son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: So we'll see if that's actually working today.
Speaker 1: We read you some email.
Speaker 6: Do people email Ryan Seacrest? Ryan, you suck.
Speaker 5: You're not live today.
Speaker 1: I do all the time.
Speaker 5: I just emailed him this morning.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of those shows like.
Speaker 5: They tape. I had.
Speaker 2: Talking to this guy like this, this Bobby Bones guy. It's just chicks that listen to that.
Speaker 1: And you know how positive chicks are.
Speaker 2: They don't... Well, I shouldn't... They're very negative towards each other. But towards something like that, Ryan Seacrest or Bobby Bones or some bland thing like that. They all seem to be like, oh, I think all the positivity is.
Speaker 1: A scam. Nobody can be that happy all the time, right?
Speaker 2: And that upbeat all the time on some of these shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Give me some of that Seacrest money, I'll be happy.
Speaker 5: He does work a lot.
Speaker 1: Anytime you want.
Speaker 5: He's like.
Speaker 1: Works too much.
Speaker 5: He does a lot.
Speaker 6: I feel like he's calmed down a second, but he's out there.
Speaker 5: He's worked.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on. Here's what's going on. Uh-oh. Here's the problem. All right, get eager beaver on the horn.
Speaker 2: So we sound normal on our flagship station, and that's probably because I don't think we come off the satellite on the flagship station.
Speaker 1: We used to, but I don't think we do anymore. I think it just goes right to the transmitter.
Speaker 2: Everywhere else we sound possessed or like Satan is what people are saying.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: I want to hear that.
Speaker 1: You suck.
Speaker 5: I want to hear that back.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it sounds like. It says the show is in slow motion in Youngstown. And Jeffrey in Rochester says, you're out in Rochester, but it's slow motion. Here's somebody says, you sound like dinosaurs. And Ebola says, you sound like a monster. What in the world is, I wonder what that sounds like. How's that even possible?
Speaker 1: Working on it. Well, I'm very much towards each other. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Now it's going to be double slow when this goes out.
Speaker 1: So it's really going to screw with people. Okay, well.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I want to hear that.
Speaker 1: We're pretty far behind. Yeah, we're way behind. So how's that? That's funny. Man, I don't even know how that's technically possible. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, there's always something new at iHeartMedia, the world's number one audio company. All right, the world's number one audio company.
Speaker 6: Will the show go till 2 p.m.
Speaker 5: Today then? By the time it appears?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that means, no, that means we only have to work for an hour.
Speaker 2: And then the show will be so slowed down everywhere that it will fill up the rest of the four hours. All right, well, we're working on that. Just give us a few minutes, I hope. Now, they were asking if, Charlie, if you could get into the rack room, but my understanding is you can't. There's no way to get into the rack room, is there?
Speaker 5: You have a key? Keith Kennedy should be here any second.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah?
Speaker 2: Any second he's going to be there? I thought he does a radio show. It's starting at 6 o'clock.
Speaker 5: He's here.
Speaker 2: We'll get the key. Okay, that sounded strange, didn't it? Okay, let's see. Matt writes, I've given up on the iHeart app. Your show keeps skipping forward and back at least six times a show. I dealt with it a long time, but now it started happening on another show I listen to and I can't take it any longer.
Speaker 1: Do better, iHeart. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Wait till you get a load of the radio stations today. Two bean-sized turds writes, you're over. My six-year-old daughter was having a sleepover when all of a sudden I get woken up by her running into my bedroom in the middle of the night, passed me to get to my wife for some reason to tell us there was water spraying all over the bathroom. We had just had an issue last week with a busted pipe, so I jump up and ran to the shower but didn't see anything. Then I looked in the toilet and realized the bidet was on, but the lid was shut. What happened was the kid spending the night decided to turn on the bidet to see what would happen. She immediately got sprayed and ran out of the bathroom. I was happy my daughter was smart enough to shut the lid before she came and got me, though. After I gave my daughter some towels to clean it up, I told her friend not to touch buttons if she doesn't know what they do. There was water all over the walls and the floor, and I overheard the friend tell my daughter that she got sprayed in the face and got scared, so she ran.
Speaker 1: Lesson learned. Anyway, love the show, and as always, stay hydrated.
Speaker 5: Why would he be mad at the kid?
Speaker 2: The girl did say, stay hydrated.
Speaker 1: Just touch the buttons.
Speaker 6: So what?
Speaker 1: Don't touch that if you don't know what it does.
Speaker 5: They're kids. Kids are going to touch buttons. So what?
Speaker 1: You don't know what that button does?
Speaker 2: It could be a self-destruct.
Speaker 1: Button, an eject button. You don't know.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't touch that button on the toilet?
Speaker 1: Would I? If I was a kid, of course you would. As an adult, I wouldn't though, because I know I don't want it. toilet water spraying all over.
Speaker 6: Well, you're not an adult and the story is the kid did it. So why would you be mad at the kid? You can't yell at the kid that's coming over.
Speaker 1: Patrick writes, Rover, love the show.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, I heard you guys debating what's harder, mental stress or physical labor?
Speaker 1: I work in a factory. machining with robots, and it's both.
Speaker 2: You're constantly running between machines, loading parts, resetting faults, fixing problems, sweating your ass off, and trying to manage.
Speaker 1: 10 things going wrong at once. Nothing ever gets fixed.
Speaker 2: Because management solution is to make us come in on the weekend. giving up time with our families to make up for lost production. Meanwhile, management is upstairs in the air conditioning, occasionally coming down to show off pictures of their new BMW or talk sports with our floor manager that seems to have nothing to do. I know I can leave, but it's a trap because they pay pretty well. Factory work, in my opinion, is it and really hard. The only thing that keeps me from going crazy is listening to you guys throughout the day. Now, If they make you come in on the weekends, isn't that, is that optional?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, I understand if I'm running a company and, I don't know, you have some sort of disaster or something. Something goes completely, I'm talking about a one-off scenario. And you can't produce your widgets or whatever it is that you're making. I think it's reasonable for a company to go, listen, we have a major crisis here. We weren't able to produce widgets for two days. It's never happened in the past 10 years. We need everybody to come.
Speaker 1: In this weekend. And I don't i don't have any issue with.
Speaker 2: That really uh because it's it's it's very very rare but if this is a regular occurrence happening uh once a month or even every other you know every every couple of months i mean they need to get their act together.
Speaker 7: Well you probably force them to come in but hopefully they get overtime but it's not anything you can deny you just have to come in i have a friend that just got a new job and he I think he works 50 hours a week now. And I was like, you can't just do 40. He's like, no, it's 12 hour days, four 12 hour days, whatever that math works out to.
Speaker 1: 48 hours. 48, yeah. So I was like, you can't do more.
Speaker 5: Can they split that?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: It's got to be four days and then he has three off.
Speaker 1: Yep. So he gets eight hours of overtime, but I don't know. He just, he can't do anything anymore.
Speaker 5: Even though he gets three days off?
Speaker 1: I'm saying in the week, he can't do anything. Okay. Allen writes, Rover is a loyal RMG Plus subscriber.
Speaker 2: The other day I heard you mention annoying texts that you receive that you don't ask for and are obvious bots attempting to.
Speaker 1: Fish for customers.
Speaker 2: Not only do I get texts asking me to talk about the value of my property, but also political texts asking me who I'm going to vote for. I have my phone listed on the do not call registry and I still get this crap. And good luck holding anyone accountable. Any idea why voter and property records are public in some states but not others? And you have to jump through hoops to find that information? Well, I don't know the answer to that, but what was the one? Oh, man, I just got a really, what did I get? I think I probably deleted it. I always hit delete and report spam. I know that that isn't going to actually do anything. But I got a really weird text message, like a spam text message yesterday or the day before. I just don't remember what it was. And I'm like, oh, that's a new one. I haven't seen this scam before. I did get another one that was a scam. Normally, it's emails that you remember Jeffrey fell for the one where he had bought McAfee or something similar. Yeah, McAfee antivirus. for $ 400 if.
Speaker 1: You didn't call this number.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a phone call that left me a voicemail, and that was that I had ordered a new Samsung Galaxy S26 Plus or something like that for, I don't know, $ 1, 400 or whatever the cost was. And if I do not authorize this purchase, please call this number. So it's the same thing as the Jeffrey scam, but I... Normally, that comes in an email or a text message. I've never seen this come as a voicemail, and it might have even come as a voicemail and a text message simultaneously. Dujes Dusty Vag writes, for tax purposes and no tax on tips, nonvoluntary service charges and gratuities are not considered tips. Tips are only voluntary payments by the customer. While I do not agree at all with what the server was saying for tax purposes, she is 100% correct. So wait, so in the one big beautiful bill, you don't pay tax on tips up to a certain amount. But if the gratuity is added on automatically, you do have to pay tax on that?
Speaker 1: It seems a little strange. That's what this person is saying? That's what that person is saying. Yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: It also is not really a gratuity if it's mandatory, right? Right, it's built in. To me, if you put it, you can't, that's just a charge. That's just the cost of going to the restaurant. If you put a 20% gratuity on, that's not really, I don't know, I don't consider.
Speaker 1: That a gratuity. It's mandatory. Let's see here.
Speaker 2: Michael writes, yesterday I called in regarding some YouTube shorts and Rover wanted to see the alien baby. It took me a while to find it, but here it is. Let me know if this is real or fake, the person says.
Speaker 1: All right. This is apparently a live stream of this baby.
Speaker 5: Is it happening right now or is this video?
Speaker 7: Well, this is an old live stream, but Just a baby laying around the strange head.
Speaker 1: It has a deformity of some sort.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's not an alien.
Speaker 5: It's just.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, so they have a live stream of this kid with a deformity, with a big, it does look like ET, that is crazy looking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, that's just, I think that's, they just stopped their live stream right now, so.
Speaker 1: But they go live all day, this is from three hours ago.
Speaker 5: To raise money?
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 5: For the surgery?
Speaker 2: Well, no, there's not going to be a surgery. They're using this kid as, if this is real, it looks real. Yeah, they're using the kid as a prop. If the kid died, they'd still keep using the kid, you know?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's so heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: What in the world?
Speaker 8: Some people consider like, they don't worship certain deformed people. people but it's like a not a deity or something but some sort of um religious thing i have no idea.
Speaker 1: No i think they're just trying to get money here yeah.
Speaker 6: But look at what their surroundings they look like they have mud walls yeah that's where they live i know but if they're getting money this.
Speaker 2: Is obviously india or wherever i know somewhere well dude you can give money it says right here in the description I'm.
Speaker 6: Asking a question. You guys don't have to be dinky about it.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm letting you know.
Speaker 5: I don't think they're doing.
Speaker 1: Right here in the description, it says you can pay them by phone right there. I wonder how much you're pulling in off of this. All right. How many views? Does it show you how many views it has or does it not show you that on shorts? This isn't shorts. This is live. Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The stream they'd had three hours ago, 184,000 views. Oh, my God.
Speaker 2: 182,000 views.
Speaker 1: 311,000. Just depends, but that's all I'm just- That's really sick. It really is. I mean, my God.
Speaker 5: Maybe they're trying to raise money for their son.
Speaker 1: No, I think they're just trying to raise money for themselves.
Speaker 5: Look at the.
Speaker 1: Way they push him around, man.
Speaker 5: Look at that.
Speaker 3: Geez, geez.
Speaker 2: Are we sure that it's actually real and not just a- It looks pretty real, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: I think it's real.
Speaker 2: That's disturbing. That is really disturbing. My goodness. Jason writes.
Speaker 5: I have to look this up. What is it called? Alien Baby?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 1: It's called.
Speaker 5: How do I find it?
Speaker 1: Probably his name. S-U-R-E S-H-R-A H-U-L. That's what the channel's called.
Speaker 6: Rahul Suresh is an Indian television actor known for his roles. While Suresh also refers to very.
Speaker 1: Maybe not. Jason writes, let me just continue on.
Speaker 2: Jason writes, I love that Jeffrey's reasoning for not going to a free WrestleMania event is solely based on his worry of getting skid marks wearing the white robe. What a life that must be, you dirty bastard. Clean your ass and wipe like every other normal human. To this day, I can't wrap my head around how Jeffrey just lives his life walking around with crap between his butt cheeks and smeared on his underwear.
Speaker 1: He's been doing it forever, I guess. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Rick writes, Rover CLY. For most of my adult life, I'm 45. I weighed between 230 and 240 pounds. Between 2018 and 2019, I dropped nearly 60 pounds and I felt amazing. I was running and riding my bike to work and wasn't getting winded bending over to tie my shoes.
Speaker 1: Then my family and friends started with the, are you sick? And you don't look healthy.
Speaker 2: To not hear that any longer, I put most of the weight back on and.
Speaker 1: I want to die, he says.
Speaker 2: Douchey, you either don't understand the damage you're doing to people or you don't care. P.S., stay hydrated. And this is douchey fat shaming or body shaming. It's not really fat shaming, skinny shaming.
Speaker 1: Snitzer.
Speaker 2: She says Schnitzer is too thin and looks sick and- He's.
Speaker 6: Making sure he's okay, talking about, and he said he lost 33 pounds.
Speaker 5: Why isn't anyone talking about that?
Speaker 1: And now look, now Schnitzer wants to die just like Rick. Okay. The douchey doesn't care because she's cruel and callous.
Speaker 5: Got it.
Speaker 1: I put her in my notes.
Speaker 2: I did see something, Schnitzer. Where is this? Let's see here. I did see something just recently. And it's a study that says you need extra weight to live with Now, I'm not talking about a lot of fat. The people who are really skinny, they drop dead. They have no reserves if their body gets sick or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think that's really skinny, though. Yeah, when I get skinny, I'll let you know. No, no, they're talking about a little bit of, you know, a little bit of... I have fat on me. I got a, you know, belly, so... Take your shirt off. Hey, let's see. Let's see this belly.
Speaker 5: Nice try. Nice try, dude. Nice effing try.
Speaker 1: You won't show your belly? You're ashamed of the belly? I'm not ashamed of my belly. I'm just, you know, modest. Just won't show it. Hmm. Um.
Speaker 2: Joe writes, has anyone noticed that Crystal, or however she spells her name, she has a lot of rings on. One might be on an important finger.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: Now this guy, Crystal, he wants to see all the rings that you have on your fingers. He thinks that you may be secretly engaged. Can you hold up your fingers to the camera?
Speaker 1: Let's look.
Speaker 5: So these are my everyday rings. This is my right hand.
Speaker 4: Uh-huh.
Speaker 1: Here's my left hand.
Speaker 6: I think if she were engaged, she would hire a plane with a banner.
Speaker 1: On the back of it.
Speaker 5: To tell us? Yeah, I don't think she can not tell us that.
Speaker 1: Keep that secret.
Speaker 6: I'd come in in a white dress one day. She tells us a lot. I think that she would tell us that point.
Speaker 1: For sure. All right, so not engaged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't find, what did I do? I don't know. There was a study that I saw. I just can't find it. What did you.
Speaker 1: Say, douche?
Speaker 5: I put it in. The one about weight?
Speaker 1: Of course you did. You put it in where?
Speaker 5: Into the system.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you where I can put it. Where did it go?
Speaker 5: Right up your skinny ass.
Speaker 1: Oh, here it is. Let's look here.
Speaker 2: Extra pounds linked to lower death risk in seniors. For decades, doctors have told Americans to lose weight. But a major new study tracking 7,000 seniors over 14 years is turning that advice on its head, at least in part. Where fat is stored on an aging body may matter far more than how much someone weighs overall. This is a study that was in the Journal of American Geriatric Society.
Speaker 1: Regular reading for Schnitzer.
Speaker 2: The study found that older adults classified as overweight actually had a lower risk of dying from any cause than their peers who were at a so called normal weight. And in men, mild to moderate obesity was linked to lower risk as well.
Speaker 1: So Schnitz is getting too skinny.
Speaker 2: At the same time, carrying extra fat specifically around the belly, was linked to a higher death risk, regardless of overall weight.
Speaker 1: This is my problem. Okay, so if I can get fat, but not in my belly, I'll be perfect. Exactly.
Speaker 2: My problem is my belly. I just told my wife yesterday, I go, oh my God, I look so fat. She goes, what are you talking about? I said, I look like I'm pregnant. I have a I'm skinny everywhere except for my belly. And it doesn't matter if I stop eating, it just never goes away.
Speaker 5: Have you asked your doctor about it?
Speaker 1: Maybe I have a tumor or something.
Speaker 5: Have you asked your doctor about it?
Speaker 1: I have not, no. What am I going to ask my doctor?
Speaker 5: How do I handle this?
Speaker 2: It's a very common- You're going to say exercise more or eat less.
Speaker 1: He knows the answer.
Speaker 5: He just said he's not eating anything.
Speaker 2: No, of course I'm eating, but I'm not eating a ton. I'm not tracking calories. Maybe I'm not really- And I'm eating more than I think, but I'm going to go on the snitzer diet of one cracker every two hours.
Speaker 1: That's it. Anyway, so snitz, yeah, just lose the weight in your belly, that gut of yours. Okay, but gain it everywhere else.
Speaker 2: But gain it everywhere else. Your limbs, your head, everywhere else. Like Popeye arms.
Speaker 1: All right, I've got to take a break. Our number is 866-YO-ROVER, 866-967-6837.
Speaker 2: Tushy, before I go to break, is there any update regarding our demon voices?
Speaker 6: The update is just everything we already know. Sounds like slow-mo, but we already knew that because we played it on the show.
Speaker 2: So they're working on it still. If something sounds slow-mo, isn't it actually slow-mo? How would it slow things down?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it actually slowing it down or is it just pitching it down?
Speaker 5: It has to be slowing it down. We sound possessed and slow.
Speaker 1: That is so strange. That's just pitch down. How would this even happen? It's also like jumping too. It's like pitch down, but it has to skip. It sounds like it's Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, we're having some sort of issue here that is with the satellite uplink company, but don't worry, they're on it.
Speaker 1: iHeart is jumping in.
Speaker 2: I believe Charlie scanned the QR code that goes to a help desk in India. And they're really on top of it. They're gonna call me once they open at 8 AM India time.
Speaker 1: Jeff's gonna help us. All right, we'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory. Hang on.
Speaker 2: You left the dildo.
Speaker 3: In the parking garage. It's Rover's Morning Glory. Yee-haw!
Speaker 1: All right, so.
Speaker 2: We're aware that the show is playing essentially slow motion all over the country, except on our flagship station.
Speaker 1: So two things that you can do.
Speaker 2: Number one, if you use the iHeartRadio app, you can go to WMMS, our flagship station. That's WMMS Cleveland. You got to talk higher pitch. Well, that's the other thing. We can talk very fast like this, and then maybe by the time it gets slowed.
Speaker 1: Down, it will sound normal, okay?
Speaker 7: Okay, that's not a bad plan, but I think you also need to talk higher pitch, kind of like a girl's voice, and then- Kind of like.
Speaker 2: Mickey Mouse, and then by the time that it gets pitched down, it's going to sound normal, like a regular over voice.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can try that. To help you get in the zone. I'm going to test that. I think we're still in commercial break.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to test that theory, and then we'll have to perhaps do the whole rest of the show that way. You can go to WMMS and listen to the WMMS stream, which is unaffected by this, I believe, I think. you can also go to roverradio.com or use the Rover Radio app to watch RMG TV.
Speaker 1: That should be unaffected by it. All right.
Speaker 2: This is our station in Youngstown that we're playing here in the background.
Speaker 1: My goodness.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: It's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: I've never heard anything like this. Oh, some death metal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is sludge.
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: Aware that they always essentially demolish the whole country, except on our ship stage.
Speaker 1: Who thinks they do? No one.
Speaker 4: If you use the radio app, you can look.
Speaker 1: To, uh, WMS, our ship stage. It's W-M-M-S.
Speaker 4: You can talk higher, bitch. It's the other thing. We talk very like this.
Speaker 1: In that way, but it's a little down, a little normal, okay? Didn't work. It's not a bad thing. You can speak better, bitch, and girls will then do it.
Speaker 4: Kind of like this, and then by the time it's, uh, the same pitch time, it's a normal, regular role.
Speaker 5: Okay, I can talk.
Speaker 2: All right, well, we tried to solve this for you, but it looks like they are going to have to get India to fix our problems.
Speaker 1: Not sure what's going on. This is a new one.
Speaker 2: I've seen a lot of errors at iHeartMedia. This, I've never seen before.
Speaker 7: This seems like a classic turn it off, turn it back on kind of thing to me.
Speaker 2: It actually does. I think that that's what they're going to do. So there's a satellite uplink that takes the audio from our radio station, our flagship station. Over the Internet and then it goes to the satellite uplink center and it.
Speaker 1: Goes up in space from there.
Speaker 2: But the I'm guessing that the box that connects the IP box that connects audio to the satellite uplink center, which I think is in Colorado.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken. I could be wrong about that. It used to be. We used to have to call it every morning.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: And so I believe that if you unplug that and plug it back in, I'll bet it will fix the problem.
Speaker 1: It seems like something.
Speaker 5: They know what they think they need to do.
Speaker 6: I talked to Rob during the break, and he is working with Keith Kennedy on it.
Speaker 5: So they think they know what they've got.
Speaker 6: But instead of them waiting for the engineers, I guess if there's a problem, you're supposed to go for your show right to the head engineer.
Speaker 5: So they're waiting on that guy to call back. But in the meantime, they're going to just fix it.
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So is Keith Kennedy in the building? Is he there? Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, yeah? Have you seen him?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm in here in my studio, so.
Speaker 1: You left during the commercial break.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're out there.
Speaker 5: I was in another side booth, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, there's only like three people here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's working on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, he's in the rack room right now? Yeah. Well, while we're waiting for that, we just roll along. And by the way, it's amazing that we are. I was just looking at ratings the other day, and we are number one by a mile. And that is in spite of everything that iHeart does to us.
Speaker 1: We're actually really crippled by iHeart. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because if you think about this today, the way that they do ratings, this basically ruins our ratings for the week.
Speaker 1: Ratings periods come out.
Speaker 2: Not once a week, but you do get ratings for You get weeklies, and it all factors into your monthly ratings, your quarterly ratings. But when something like this happens, essentially what happens is you get absolutely no credit whatsoever for any list. This day today will show up as a zero rate.
Speaker 1: For listening.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, nobody's going to sit there and listen to that noise.
Speaker 1: I mean, it sounds.
Speaker 2: Well, not only that, but technically.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: It distorts the signal that they embed in the... There's an inaudible signal that's embedded into radio stations. And that calculates ratings.
Speaker 1: And that is.
Speaker 2: It's distorted, and it's not there, and it will just not register. So it's literally a zero. It's impossible to get ratings. Now, at our flagship station, I guess that's probably.
Speaker 1: Not the case. So unbelievable. Unbelievable. Still going on there. But don't worry, Keith is on it. He's on it. He's back in the rack room.
Speaker 3: There he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, he's on it.
Speaker 5: I told you, Keith's here.
Speaker 1: There he is.
Speaker 5: Oh, he is here.
Speaker 1: There he is. Oh, no, now he's over here. He's in his zone. Oh, he couldn't even stop to say anything.
Speaker 5: No, he's got this.
Speaker 1: He's working on it.
Speaker 5: I love you. Good job. You're doing great.
Speaker 1: He's got earbuds in or headphones. He doesn't have headphones anymore? He's doing cool guy Seacrest thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's Seacrest now.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that either. So he has like a little.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he doesn't want to mess his hair up.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I'm going to check, see if he fixed it.
Speaker 5: He's got to walk back to the rag room.
Speaker 1: Well, he just clicked stuff over here. I didn't know if that fixed it. What did he click exactly?
Speaker 3: Um.
Speaker 1: I don't want to re-click it, but it was some sort of- Macro that does something with the satellite. Yeah, I've seen that before. I think it is just a macro. Here, I will click it. I'll help him.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you should be clicking anything over there, Charlie. No, it was some sort of macro window that I've seen before. Well, we're having problems. You know who else is having a problem? It's this woman named Colleen German. She's in Florida. And she had a little bit of an issue with Walmart. Now, I've told you this many, many, many, many times. Where do I say the credit card fraud capital of the world is?
Speaker 5: Miami.
Speaker 1: Miami, that's right.
Speaker 2: Well, this is an issue with a Walmart order that was picked up in Miami and Hialeah. And, well, listen to this news story because this is incredible. And the fact that this lady had to go to the news in order to get help is shocking.
Speaker 1: It's a shame. And listen to this. Listen to this story. It's easy.
Speaker 9: You place an order. Workers at the store start grabbing your groceries. Robert, I know you don't go to Walmart, but this is the thing I've complained about. You see these carts all around?
Speaker 1: They're huge. You see? Wow. They're huge. Now, they're in the cheese aisle right here, but it's very open. But they're in the small aisles, too.
Speaker 7: And you can't get around anymore in Walmart because there's just people collecting things everywhere.
Speaker 1: There's as many.
Speaker 7: 25% of the people in there almost seem like they're just the people that work there.
Speaker 1: Are collecting, basically.
Speaker 2: And then the robot- You're right, I have not been in a Walmart in a long time.
Speaker 1: I've not seen the robot.
Speaker 5: Damn, I just ran into, I call him Henry.
Speaker 6: I saw Henry on Sunday, and you could hear him a mile away beeping, watch out, here I am.
Speaker 1: What does the robot do?
Speaker 5: He cleans the floors.
Speaker 1: He's huge. He's a floor cleaner, okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, huge. I have to go down a different aisle with my cart because he's epic.
Speaker 1: Same thing with these people.
Speaker 7: You see him, you go, I can't get down that aisle. I got to wait till they collect things and they're just on their phone. I know they're not looking at their phone, like tweets or anything. They're looking for orders. They're just standing there. Okay, this person wants. It almost seems like it would be more efficient. I'm sure it would be a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it would save them anything in the long run, but- Wouldn't it be more efficient to have just a warehouse distribution sort of setup that you have all the same stuff?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I guess maybe that's just too much real estate, too much manpower.
Speaker 7: And you put all of the stuff that people usually buy next to each other. I mean, Walmart's set up right now. It's set up to make you walk around. So it's not good for these workers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. For pickers, right, yeah.
Speaker 7: Because you're supposed to be like, I need milk, but they're gonna put the cereal on the other end. So you gotta walk through the entire store. That's planned out on purpose so that you are in there, you're walking all right.
Speaker 2: But if you were gonna design like a distribution center, you wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: You'd put, these are.
Speaker 7: The top 100 items that we were always selling. You'd put them right there so the guy could just go grab it, grab, grab.
Speaker 1: And that's how Amazon works, I assume.
Speaker 7: I'm guessing, but they're going into the store, just getting in your way.
Speaker 2: My wife complains about when she doesn't use, well, she does use Walmart sometimes for deliveries. But the grocery store, she'll have in the thing, I don't know, a particular cheese or a particular product.
Speaker 1: And they just always claim, we don't have that, we're out of that.
Speaker 2: And they substitute it with some other kind of cheese or whatever.
Speaker 1: Because that person doesn't care. I mean, that guy doesn't really care. They don't care.
Speaker 2: And then my wife goes, well, that's impossible. So she's actually numerous times gone into the store. And they have it right there. No, there's like a million of the things. You're not out of stock. They just don't, you're right, they do not care. They want to do whatever's fastest, I guess.
Speaker 7: She's only done it a couple times, but she says if you get a guy grocery person, they're not good. And they do all the substitutions, but a woman knows how to find the things, and she will actually get the order right.
Speaker 1: Really? Yes.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe they'll allow that in the future. Like Uber allows you to choose a female driver so you don't get sexually assaulted. Maybe now I can choose a female driver. Picker, a shopper, here, listen to this. Let me start this Walmart story over, listen.
Speaker 9: On the Walmart app, it's easy. You place an order. Workers at the store start grabbing your groceries. And when it's time to pick up the order, they bring it to your car.
Speaker 1: We used it every week.
Speaker 10: We never had a problem until this time.
Speaker 9: According to Colleen German, what happened this time was her account got hacked. Someone changed the phone number on the account and made two orders totaling more than $ 2, 000, all groceries. And she got an email showing it was for pickup at a store in Hialeah. That's a three-hour drive from her regular store in Titusville.
Speaker 10: I immediately called Walmart fraud department, told them they were not mine. Please stop the orders before they were picked up. prevent anything from happening.
Speaker 9: Colleen said Walmart assured her they would stop the orders. So you could say she was a bit surprised when she received some follow up emails.
Speaker 10: Maybe 45 minutes later, I received two more emails saying thank you for picking.
Speaker 1: Up your order.
Speaker 9: Someone named Isael Ogondo was listed as the pickup person. Colleen said Walmart told her to just dispute the charges with her credit card company as fraud.
Speaker 1: Which she did.
Speaker 9: But after initially giving her a temporary account credit, Colleen said it was reversed after Walmart let her card company know someone with a proper barcode picked up the orders. And despite several more calls and emails, she was left on the hook for the $ 2, 000.
Speaker 10: We don't have $ 2, 000 just to fork out. This is a hardship for us.
Speaker 9: But after Action 9 contacted Walmart, the company took another look and let her know it has now marked these orders as fraudulent and told her to file another dispute with her credit card company.
Speaker 1: I just really want my money back. That's it. Especially if you called before. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, right.
Speaker 2: And you would think that somebody would Well, first of all, what I would do if I were Walmart, it's hard to catch criminals in the act, isn't it? It's hard to get the cops, if somebody shoplifts, sometimes they just run out of the store and you can't catch them because there aren't any cops right there. So they just keep doing it over and over and over again. Now, in this particular instance, It would have been very easy for somebody at Walmart to pick up the phone, call the police department and say, hey, we have $ 2, 000 in fraudulent orders that somebody made. They're picking them up this afternoon at 3 p.m.
Speaker 1: Or whatever. Can you send somebody over here? And then when the person comes to pick them up, they're right there. They're a sitting duck. You arrest the person, right? Set up to sting.
Speaker 2: This is what a normal brain thinks like? But what happens is the criminals just get away with everything these days. Honestly, they just get away with stuff. It's easier for Walmart to just go, forget about it. And then they put the burden on this little old lady. And if it weren't for the news, that's what really bugs me the most. If it weren't for the news, they wouldn't have done squat, Walmart wouldn't have. And this lady called, they didn't want to help this lady out. So a normal person calls, they don't want to be helped out. Now, sometimes in my life, when things go wrong, People will go above and beyond to fix whatever because they don't want me trash talking on the radio.
Speaker 1: They know who you are. That's not fair either.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not asking for any special treatment, but I'm saying I understand that sometimes that that happens. If you're a regular guy or a little old lady like this, you shouldn't have to go to the news to get your $ 2, 000 back. This is very clear cut. So I wonder how does this scam operate? So She said that somebody hacked into her. How did they get into her Walmart app? Because they must have logged into her Walmart app. Anybody can log into the Walmart app with somebody else's credentials, set up an order. Your payment methods are already in there. You can place an order, pick it up, and highly, and it's easy. Is that, how do they get, how do they do that? Are these credentials on the dark web somewhere or what's going on? Oh yeah, she probably got her password hacked and then that's basically it.
Speaker 7: And then you just log in and they changed her phone number to their phone number so that it matches up and then that's it.
Speaker 1: You're done. Yeah, because I.
Speaker 5: Don't even know my Walmart login. I just, I have the app.
Speaker 1: I'm constantly logged in.
Speaker 5: So I couldn't even tell you what email I use, anything.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised that they didn't change the email address. Now, maybe they could get access to the Walmart account, but they couldn't get access to the email address, if that makes sense. Because if they can get access to the email address, they could have... I'm guessing Walmart probably goes, hey, confirm. If you want to change the email address, maybe it sends you a confirmation to the original email.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it does, but....
Speaker 2: Or they could have gone in, if they had access to the email, they could have gone in and deleted the order email, and she would have never even seen it, perhaps.
Speaker 1: But what a rotten....
Speaker 2: People are so rotten, aren't they? And it bugs me that Walmart doesn't help that lady out.
Speaker 1: It's very obvious. Well, it does after the news talked to her. Oh, I know.
Speaker 2: That's what really bugs me. It didn't help her out, though. And it was pretty apparent that she wasn't trying to scam them. I told you my wife ordered something from Saks Fifth Avenue one time as a gift for, I.
Speaker 8: Don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it was a gift for her sister or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know who it was for. And she ordered something, I believe it was like bed sheets. And they weren't cheap bed sheets. They were high-end bed sheets that you would get. I don't know how much they cost. What's the thread count?
Speaker 1: 1,000? 10,000 thread count. 10,000?
Speaker 5: I didn't even.
Speaker 1: Know that existed. Is it soft? It's an invitation-only sort of thing. Nice.
Speaker 2: Organic cotton, hopefully. So when it arrived... It was actually an airline blanket that somebody had packaged up and put it. Now, I don't know exactly what the scam was. My wife went online and she's like, what? She went online and she saw other reports of this. So she called and they gave her such a hard time and basically refused to refund the money. They go, no, we sent this out. It's legit. You're trying to scam us. And eventually I got involved in this. And I had to contact Sachs.
Speaker 1: And I found the, I don't know, whoever it was, the- Mr. Sachs.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe it was the CEO and the whoever. I don't know who it was, whoever the high up people there. And I just started calling and emailing them. And I said, why don't you take a look at- It's obvious this is happening. Look at this thread on the Internet. People are talking about this. This happened to us. We're the victim. I said, you can see the address where this was shipped. You can search for this on Google Maps or whatever. Does it look like this is the kind of scam operation we would be pulling for $ 500 bed sheets or whatever? Really, you think we're trying to pull a $ 500 scam here? And eventually, it took a long time, but eventually they did. They did reverse that charge, but it's.
Speaker 7: Like the criminals get away with everything. Whatever happened with your champagne glasses?
Speaker 1: Let's see. They showed up without a box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she ordered, I think, for a wedding gift or something for somebody that she knows. She ordered some champagne glasses. flutes, glasses, whatever. Fancy ones. I guess they're probably $ 200, $ 300.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much they are. And she ordered these.
Speaker 2: Off of eBay because I think if she bought them online, she said it was like $ 500, but on eBay she could get it for $ 300. And it says brand new, never opened, with box, in box, all original packaging. That's all on the eBay list now. So she gets it, and it's not. It's just two champagne or four champagne. I don't know how many there are. Just in a regular box, bubble-wrapped, with tape. And she's like, well, where's the box? And the lady's like, I don't know. I'll see if I can find it. And my wife's like, but it was in the listing, that it comes with the original box, and that they're never used. And then she took a picture of, like, look, there's like, it looked like... I don't know, some sort of like, somebody was taking their weed seeds out, like separating the seeds and stuff and putting them into these champagne.
Speaker 1: And she's like, it's all dirty.
Speaker 2: And the lady got so nasty, just such a bitch about how my wife was trying to scam her and obviously doctored these photos and tried. And I'm like, we had to go back and she made a dispute with eBay and- And I think she had me pull the security camera footage of her actually opening the box.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And you can see like my wife.
Speaker 2: Thank God you have that you almost have to live your whole life on body camp like you're a cop or something because any dispute you have to have some some evidence to back it up. So you can see my wife opening the thing, and then she pulls it out, she unwraps it, and she's like, what is it?
Speaker 1: It's obvious.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so eBay did make good with that. So they did. She won that dispute. Well, here was the issue. Now I'll have to ask her because I don't know. Because then she won the dispute. And they go, okay, we'll give you your money back, but you have to ship the champagne glasses back to the lady.
Speaker 1: And my wife goes, the lady's just going to get it.
Speaker 2: She's going to snap it in half and say that I didn't ship it properly, that I didn't pack it, and it was my fault. She's going to try to, so I don't know. I'll have to ask her what happened. Carrie says, my mom's bank account was hacked. They ordered DoorDash more than 10 times in one day. They had an address that it was delivered to, and they did nothing with that. She's still waiting for all her money to be returned a month later and to get a new account. Well, you just go to the house where the food's going. Yeah, could you see that? I've never- Well, no, no, I don't know if- I'm saying the police.
Speaker 7: The police just go to the house and go, you just stand there and go, all right, I see you have a bunch of Taco Bell.
Speaker 1: Where'd you get this Taco Bell from? And case closed.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they actually- Order it to the house that they live at? That seems like a way that you could easily get caught. Or is it like an abandoned house on the street that they order it to?
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah. But maybe they just know the police, nobody will do anything, so it doesn't matter. I've got to take a quick break. Any update on our- Let's take a listen. Demon voices.
Speaker 1: All right, now we've got nothing. Now we just have silence going out over our.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Charlie. Interesting. Let me refresh this page. Why'd you hit that button again, Charlie? Let's see. Yeah, we just got nothing now.
Speaker 2: Uh-oh.
Speaker 1: No silence.
Speaker 2: Total silence going out across the country. All right, well, we'll be- Premier and I heart are looking into it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: All right, well, this will be the best shizzy the douchey has ever done, because you can't hear it.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory. Hang on.