Speaker 1: Have you or have you not committed a felony in the past six months?
Speaker 2: Now, what was with the pause? I thought you said melody committed a melody in the past six months. I've committed a melody. What is the melody you've committed for the system? Don't let me boo Joe too. Listen Beaverville, come on in.
Speaker 3: Morning, lady and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: How about those dolphins. I woke up yesterday morning with us free advice to start later. Please, I could never know if the day was us Florida. Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demograph super duper.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 2: Might a gonogay?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Boy, that is good news.
Speaker 6: It is the eighth day of May twenty twenty six. Good morning everybody, and welcome to your little parate Trip morning show.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 6: My name is Chris Hockey. How are you here? We are on a Friday and the return of Mark Parrish, Marty Glarnard, the initials game a casto of thousands. Let's get her started.
Speaker 2: Shot.
Speaker 6: We hear some comedy on Mother's Day weekend Greg Warren talking about mom. Good morning, Mama, come on in. I am glad you are here.
Speaker 3: I ran a deal one time, Columbus, Ohio. Two hundred Kroger stores, eighteen ounce Jiff.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine cents.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I did that. It'll never happen again, never, never. Even the bad moms brought Jiff that week. Mama, who's pre depoter face better don't get used to it, bawn. I ain't giving up cigarettes, and I ain't giving up red Bull. So when it's gone, it's gone.
Speaker 3: That was an unchoosing mom, like I'm sure you've all seen an unchoosing mom at the grocery store, right like yelling at their kids.
Speaker 2: I'm like, chusy.
Speaker 7: I wasn't choosy when I met your daddy. I ain't about to start. But no, Peanut Butter, you better put that brand name Peter Butter back on the shelf or I might choose to leave you in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: Like I did your brother.
Speaker 8: You didn't know you had a brother, did you?
Speaker 2: You uh flashed the general.
Speaker 9: Yes, favers side is sweet, and I agree fetus.
Speaker 2: On your side. You hear the cist and thunder side in stray.
Speaker 9: Yes, I agree, you get to take it to the top.
Speaker 10: Stop Coward's Good Morning, Joe Friday, May eighth of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Good morning, I'm Corey Cove. That's Chris Hockey, that's.
Speaker 10: Meat Sauce, Paul Lambert, there's Zachary Helberson, and there's a gentleman John Chriestel.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Held? Yes? The return? Did you see your head on the TV?
Speaker 8: TV?
Speaker 2: He did? That's hell? Man, Hard?
Speaker 10: I think too, y you stayed bent over Hunger clipped his head on the TV? Hard, I heard, Ah.
Speaker 2: You got God? Did Zack get that on camera? Is he going down?
Speaker 6: Is it over?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 10: We make jokes about the size of your head, but that just sure as hell. Clip the side of that TV real hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good, it's the TV. Okay. Now I'm in Tommy's chair. Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did the TV break off the wall? I gotta switch chairs. What a rough starts chair? Yeah, it's all right. Oh yeah, yeah. I can't complain about an injury in front of you know.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, that's right. Look, look it on tough. Is he's fighting through it? Yes? Oh man.
Speaker 10: The triumph for return of Mark Parrish in about an hour and a half. We'll see Mark Parish at seven o'clock. Marty Geller will be here initials at eight fifteen. With one hundred and fifteen thousand, five hundred dollars potentially up for grabs.
Speaker 2: It is so over due. I know, let's go. Let's go, man, Yeah, we want to start it over.
Speaker 10: You know those first couple of weeks if it's back to like, hey, you have a chance at fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, but sure, but.
Speaker 10: Then it'll eventually build itself up and maybe get back to this one hundred and fifteen thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: What did the second guy win? Thirteen to five? That's not bad.
Speaker 10: He took his family, I believed in Mexico or something. He went on a family vacation. Did he really got him there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he took him down there, gave him the haunt of virus.
Speaker 2: Is thirteen thousand enough hogs Daddy? For what? When you hit a jackpot on a slot, I don't we talking about. I mean, that's a solid when you use handpay right right right?
Speaker 6: I mean sure, but you got to go inside to actually win a jackpot, and I am a waiver.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's the new you hey, is the is the hand pay minimum?
Speaker 2: The tax minimum increase? Now? Is that thousand? I believe it is two thousand in Vegas or I've.
Speaker 6: Been told that that is true everywhere, and especially in Minnesota Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Because it's an IRS.
Speaker 10: You've been told that, especially in Minnesota and Wisconsin, we're.
Speaker 2: Up to two k gran.
Speaker 6: That's right and funny. It's weird how now you often hit two thousand and two dollars or two thousand and four dollars.
Speaker 2: It's strange.
Speaker 6: Yeah, twelve hundred and four dollars or twelve hundred two dollars.
Speaker 2: And now out of no my friends, some of your friends.
Speaker 6: I got no friends are hitting just over two thousand dollars. Suddenly, it's crazy.
Speaker 10: You know what's weird is you would think the casino is incentivized to have you win nineteen hundred and ninety You never.
Speaker 2: Make conspiracy bitch.
Speaker 5: That used to be in Vegas where they would sort of advertise a tax free I haven't seen that in a long time. This was you know, mid to late two thousands. But yeah, where it would be in nineteen ninety nine, Jackpot or at that time, it was like what eleven ninety nine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna tell you, guys, I mean this, this is no garbage. I hardly ever hit a jackpot that was just over two thousand dollars until the tax limit was two thousand dollars on my life. I'm not kidding. That is a true statement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, that's so weird. I'm with you. I don't know.
Speaker 10: It should be the other way, right, They should be super happy for you to be under that.
Speaker 2: So you're just like, well, this is all mine, I'm gonna keep doing.
Speaker 5: They have to hand pay you, and then you feel obligated to tip them, which we do. And I know that it's supposed to be the right thing to do. It's the dumbest thing that you're expected. I mean, it's like tipping the person at Starbucks or.
Speaker 2: The bank teller or the a t M. You wouldn't tip the ATM. You got to do that.
Speaker 6: You might kind of bullet for you.
Speaker 2: You gotta you should take her.
Speaker 10: Out, right, Yeah, right, that is very very strange. And I know there's casino people listening and they're like, well, yeah, that's very standard. I'm a huge jackpope. I don't understand it either. But that's just like this weird thing. I've seen some of our friends tip huge when they win jackpots, and I'm like, you just gave that person an ungodly amount of money and all they did was walk money over to you.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying what very and I'm not saying you shouldn't.
Speaker 10: You know, here's a little something for the effort, but a significant amount.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be doing the whole Like, hey, I have to give them a certain percentage of this jackpot?
Speaker 10: What what are you talking about? That's that is absolutely insane.
Speaker 5: Friend of the show who is a casino executive said a lot of casinos have left the handpay at eleven ninety nine so they won't miss out on their tip. I tell you what if I win, if I win a jackpot, a hand pay at at eleven ninety nine, they're not getting a tip. Dude, I don't care. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 6: Now that you've said that one particular place, I've had to ask twice, why am I getting a handpay? It's I thought it was two thousand dollars. They're like, oh, it's the old machines.
Speaker 5: But you don't get m y son of a bitch, you didn't get a taxt.
Speaker 2: No, but I had to stop gambling. And then did you know your friend did? Yeah? That did send you tip? Then? Yeah? Because yeah I did. Oh my goodness, out of a bitches. Yeah, it's time to fight because you just play.
Speaker 6: Cards, because you know what you're doing while you're you're sitting there waiting on the handpage, is you're paying a different playing a different machine, spending money and you're waiting.
Speaker 2: Hmm, those rotten dogs. Yeah, we just cracked the code. We did.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't understand any of the tax gambling laws. They don't know. None of them make any sense.
Speaker 5: Not only are we your sports leader, we are your gambling leader. Yes, sir, you're gambling leader, ethics leader, that's what we are.
Speaker 2: Ethics. Yeah, your word is your bond. That's right.
Speaker 5: So I mean, and it's that it's not that employee's fault. But you just they'll get the headshake and go, thank you for walking this over to me.
Speaker 2: That's very nice, very nice. Appreciate Are you doing this because I don't have the legs? You may call the drink lady o before you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Well Yeah, bring her over because we need another round of high noons.
Speaker 2: My problem again, you get to know who I'm talking about. I don't need to say his name.
Speaker 10: I watched somebody went a significant amount of money and then tipped one thousand dollars, and percentage wise, that was not much compared to what they want, right, But you.
Speaker 2: Gave somebody a thousand.
Speaker 10: Dollars for walking money over for about five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I didn't have a thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: I didn't have as much of a problem with it until I've started seeing discussions online. I follow a lot of gambling people and gambling I'm more intrigued by gambling employees, casino employees. That industry is just so interesting. They will absolutely shred these people that don't tip to the amount they think that they're owed, and they'll be like, what a scumbag, what a loser? Don't come here and gamble if you can't afford a tip. When you get a hand pay And I stay out of it because I've got better things to do these days and argue with people on social media. But I want to get in there and be like, you entitled anus, why do you think that that we should give you any money because I'm going to also now have to pay taxes on this or in this case not, but still have to pay you. And and that isn't good enough that there's a certain five percent or ten percent. This isn't like if I understand if you go to a restaurant, correct, if I go to a restaurant and have them bring me food, bring me drinks, I'm going to and I know that going into it.
Speaker 2: These it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 6: And now that I learned this, did you see what I'm just No, he just said, they tell you it's the old machines, but it doesn't take much to convert them.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a flip of the god.
Speaker 5: Dang, you can change your denomination with the push of a button, right you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, a Catholic all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, depending on who's asking, what the hell we look at that we.
Speaker 2: Broke the code wire.
Speaker 10: Some thresholds two K, some are five K, Like they're different levels for the game you're playing.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't it be just the amount of money you win? Correct? When some of its makes no sense?
Speaker 5: Money laundering and other things originally, but.
Speaker 2: I gotta figure out how money launder is there money? Does you watch over?
Speaker 6: It's so filthy. I touch it with my hands.
Speaker 2: It's so dirty.
Speaker 6: I never wash my hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm against water.
Speaker 10: It is the worst part of the World Series of Poker, which is like three weeks away in Vegas, is during the break every two hours, sometimes thousands of people have twenty minutes to run to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Right. The line is epic, epic.
Speaker 10: And you watch the percentage of people that walk straight out of there without washing their hands, and it's probably fifty percent.
Speaker 5: And there's a lot of people that number two and will do the same thing, which is insane.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 10: It takes ten seconds to do a bad job. But we'll all appreciate a bad job of washing your hands.
Speaker 2: You know what. A bad job is better than no job.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, Well, so just give her the old water rents if you're going to completely have.
Speaker 2: Gets it. Yeah, he probably washes his hands.
Speaker 5: It doesn't Probably, it doesn't matter in the end because the chips you touch are filthy.
Speaker 2: Oh right, but you gotta do it. Yeah, sure, at least for optics.
Speaker 10: Just make the conusion stand up that we're at least washing our hands.
Speaker 2: What do you take it.
Speaker 6: So we have a our trumpet player, Patrick and the Fabulous Armadillos. He's the one who do diep do Deep? You know, the the trumpet mistake. Yeah, yeah, that's Patrick Thorne. So he and I we have fun with each other when we play shows. We just finished our run of nineteen shows in like twenty four days or something like that, so.
Speaker 2: We were together a lot.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is Patrick. That last note which is wrong, that's Patrick, and we play that on the show as a mistake because we love pointing out his mistake. Well, the other day, we were playing a church in Minneapolis. They I forget the name of the church. I can't remember off the top of my head. Sat it doesn't matter. So they have concerts there on Sunday because they have this great room and and people come and describe it's a fantastic show, fantastic Gary of town. We're playing there and we do sound check and before we go back out to do the show, I go into the to the stall to do a tradition business and I hear Patrick singing him and he and I hear. Then he comes in and he sits down in the stall beside me. He was gonna do a big job, and before as he's doing his big job making noises. Every time he made a noise, I played from my phone right, and the first time he didn't say thing, The second time he said, fifth time he didn't say thing, I realized it probably wouldn't Patrick.
Speaker 2: It was past. Probably no idea who was and now that guy.
Speaker 6: Only thing I know is when I turned the corner and went around the corner, Patrick was sitting in the auditorium, so it definitely wasn't past.
Speaker 5: So are you saying this because then you said I'm not washing my hands, I'm just getting the hell out of it.
Speaker 6: I damped them. I got to them, and.
Speaker 5: You know they were peeking between the crack and oh damn, that's still the singer.
Speaker 2: Every time you go and sing it just knock about weird.
Speaker 5: How many times though, I've been in a restroom doing my big job, a public restroom and I hear someone else basically playing the turd cut or trombone, you know, and I'll be laughing because it's funny, and they don't. Whereas if I make a noise, I'll be laughing at myself, and sometimes some will time in, but oh it's funny. Bathroom serve, so wherever that.
Speaker 6: Was sitting in the style beside me, apologize. I should have known the second time it wasn't Patrick.
Speaker 2: But IT'SOK. Good five times like it's good to be sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and on behalf of Chris Hockey. Sorry father? Yeah? What if he just started singing the rest of the song.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, or he did the guitar solo with his amus. Oh, I've been influenced, guys. What if it was Pope Leo?
Speaker 2: Yah? He would have laughed. Yeah, I don't know, like you would have. Didn't Rosie meet him? No, you got a private tour of the Vatican.
Speaker 10: But I believe Popo Leo was gone that day, and trust me, we would have heard about it.
Speaker 6: Speaking of meeting somebody, did you guys see whom I probably will meet coming up here in June? Go on the Minnesota guy from uh Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 2: Oh, Tommy Bryan, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 6: You haven't seen yet. I'll tell you why we come back. I also have been influenced, officially. I've never been influenced by an influencer ever until this morning, and I've officially been influenced.
Speaker 2: Talking about it teas, that's a tease.
Speaker 6: That's a tease.
Speaker 10: You've been influenced by an influence. That's the first time this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this morning.
Speaker 6: I've never been influenced by an influencer.
Speaker 2: I have now sauce whitch only fans, gal do we think this is?
Speaker 5: Let's find out after the break, But before that, sauce Gutner helmet from Gutnner heelmet MN dot com. Never clean your gutters again, Lawyer Lambert has them. He doesn't have to get up on a ladder and clean his gutters. Gutterhelmet MN dot com.
Speaker 6: Sorry, sack, somebody was on your line. He switched up the board on me is zach.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes there you are, yeah, right by the way. Uh.
Speaker 1: Update from the Vatican, Pope Leo got to meet Rosie well played.
Speaker 10: What an honor, your honor, Yeah, if it was an honor to meet Joe Senser Man.
Speaker 2: What a good dude. Man, he was like a man. Everybody here at the fan is totally bummed out.
Speaker 10: A lot of us had a really good opportunity back in the day to get us spend some time with him. What a just a great dude. And for some of us, you know, he was playing when I was born I never saw Joe Senser play, so I didn't know him as a player. He was just a super nice guy, super what a sweet guy.
Speaker 2: That sucks man, Joe Sensor like a short man.
Speaker 5: Make the best of it and the at their peak, Joe Sensor sports theaters.
Speaker 2: The best thing.
Speaker 10: And again he was at the I saw him at the Bloomington One a handful of times, especially for Vikings Uncensored back in the day.
Speaker 2: But that dude was hands on. He was there. Yep.
Speaker 10: Man, you're right though, Sensor Sports bar like right around two thousand, give or take before that too, but like that.
Speaker 2: Was Pak sports bars in the see I believe.
Speaker 5: Those really were to watch some of the when the wild made their run in three. Yeah, and just one of the few. I'm sure Wild Wings is like that now in other spots, but there's no way, especially just like when you first turn twenty one, you go to where is a shared sports experience. Everyone's watching the same game, everyone's excited about it.
Speaker 10: I was there, Brunette scored the goal. I was at the Bloomington Center. That was one of my favorite sports moments in my life. Place exploded, I bet absolutely exploded.
Speaker 6: If Joe was there, you didn't ever buy anything, and that meant even the waffle fries. Sure I would have paid one hundred million dollars for those onions. It was just the sweetest man. Did you guys know his like his history where he grew up and all that stuff in Pilsburg read it. It's really something man. He uh, that man had a hell of a life. He came from a long way down, came a long way up as a good man. That was a straight up.
Speaker 5: Good man hearing. I'm sure Pa will talk about it today. But when he when they were haired together and Pa was new at that, you know, when he tweeted yesterday about how much he learned from him, and it's worked. I mean, PA's turned into an amazing play by play guy. So I mean, yeah, yeah, that's yeah. That's a tough one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very tough. Yes, super nice dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and hell of a player too. You mentioned a corps. I mean, that's even early in my fandom as a football fan. But what was it that I read the only tight end in the history of the Vikings to catch a thousand yard season.
Speaker 10: That is correct, still the case, only Viking tight end in history with a thousand year or more yards of a season, and he had seventy nine catches in nineteen eighty one, which was his Pro Bowl year, and that record held until twenty and sixteen when Rudolph.
Speaker 2: Had eighty three. Then he later had ninety five.
Speaker 10: But so he had the Vikings record for catches for ever as well. But still no Vikings tight end has crossed a thousand wild were a censor.
Speaker 6: There was a nineteen seventy four graduator of listen to what this is. This is called since there was a nineteen seventy four graduate of the Milton Hershey School in Pennsylvania, obviously a home for underprivileged children, and he was the prime benefactor of Milton Hershey's legacy at west I'm sorry that school was the prime benefactor of Milton Hurst's legacy at Westchester University. He also played collegiately for the Golden Rams basketball squad. Joe never forgot where he came from. He took care of those kids, man, after he left, he took care of those kids as much as he could. Even laid into his life, he would take care of those kids back there where he grew up, at that home that he grew up in and he never forgot.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I don't want to say too much because the things I remember him telling me about him growing up, my memory is not great and I don't want to misreport, but I'll just say that's where he grew up. He wasn't a kid who was in and out of that place. He grew up there, you know, and they took care of him, and he loved them for loving him, you know, and he took care of them when he when he found success. He was a good man.
Speaker 5: Well that's good for the kids to see too. Was someone who made it.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, dude, Yeah, what a sweet guy. He was a sweet guy. That's what he said. He was a good man, just like you just said.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 10: I don't want to misreport this, but I was listening to Common yesterday and they were talking about him, and then somebody either emailed their texted into Common and said that he was a server at one of their censors restaurants, probably Bloomington. And it was like a Vikings game day and the waiter wasn't wearing a Vikings jersey and Joe's like, where's your Vikings jersey? And he's like, I don't, you know, I don't have one or whatever. He's like, what do you mean you don't have I don't have one? And Joe Senser came back like thirty minutes later with a Jared Allen.
Speaker 2: Jersey for him. They had gone out and bought it just so the kid could wear one. So that that's true. And you know that's people that.
Speaker 10: Know him like that sounds very very possible for something he would have done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good dude. Man, that sucks such a good dude. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, enough years than enough years and that was a rough, rough way for them to for them to end for him. And I should have spent more time, you know.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 6: I knew it, man, I knew it the whole time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: It's one of those things where're like, you better reach out and I didn't. We Sometimes you.
Speaker 2: Don't learn time to pay off that tease. Now you ready? Ready, here we go.
Speaker 6: Her name is Keila Phillips. Yeah, and I this morning I came across her in our preps service, Corey. She was complaining about the people wanting to get off the boat where they have the hand the virus, and so I want to.
Speaker 2: Get off the boat. What a lovely cruise?
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, yeah, right, sure, avoid the dead bodies, right. So I loaded this in. I thought, well, this lovely young lady. I need to hear more from her because she's obviously from Louisiana. Here's what she said. I lost, sorry, hold on one.
Speaker 2: Of us, gone too soon.
Speaker 6: That's okay. I'm talking about the people who went off the boat. I love her voice.
Speaker 12: So the people on the boat with the humps of Bibles and they want to get off, well, I ain't trying to be heartless and cruel, but no, no, no, y'all can't get off.
Speaker 2: Stay out there, listen. Let them control it while y'all out there in the water, go out on the bathroom and do whatever y'all need to do.
Speaker 12: We don't need no more over her spreading and taking us out.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry now, I'm not again. I'm not trying to be insensitive.
Speaker 12: I understand y'all got families, y'all got kids.
Speaker 2: Y'all want to get to.
Speaker 12: But what y'all want to do come home and infect them?
Speaker 6: She's right, and I thought, well, she's speaking the truth. And then I listened to some more of her tiktoks and she said a line that I didn't understand and first, but now I get it. She said, pay it dust, pay a dust.
Speaker 2: I said, well, what the hell could that?
Speaker 12: Fus say it?
Speaker 2: Pay a dusty? I said, what does that mean? Or so way kid? I say, pay it dust In.
Speaker 6: Other words, don't don't think another second about it. But don't think about it for another second.
Speaker 2: It does, pay no attention to it. It does.
Speaker 6: And then she said this, and I thought, I need to play this for sus because this is how I feel about him.
Speaker 2: I don't feel so for you, Hope, Bye.
Speaker 6: This is my this is my influencer. I don't feel sorry for that hoe. She's yes, she's an influencer, and I have been influenced. Phillips out of Louisiana Bayou. She said things like this, do what ever got me to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but just stay on the boat, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Stay on the boat and pay it dust, and don't feel sorry for the host.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, you know what's nuts?
Speaker 10: Like when when coronavirus hit, when COVID hit and we were like, man, this is the worst you know, outbreak in like a hundred years or whatever.
Speaker 2: This sucks.
Speaker 10: And then what mistakes were made? Lessons were learned? We don't have to get in all that. But yeah, sure, part of it was hopefully the next time this hits, we're gonna be more prepared, will be more on the same page. And you're thinking, hopefully it's not in our life, and maybe it's forty fifty sixty years down the road.
Speaker 2: It would suck if it was six years later. That would suck. If we have round two.
Speaker 10: Six years later, give me a break, like, let's she's right, let's keep it on the boat.
Speaker 2: Yes, she is right, right, she's right.
Speaker 10: I'm influenced now, Yeah, paying no dust or whatever the hell she said?
Speaker 6: No pay dust pan, dust dust, you know what she said. She was pissed because somebody got uh in the news for trying to trying to buy subway food, not like in the subway, like at a subway station store mm hmm, with quarters and they wouldn't take the guy's corners, and she was pissed. Kila influenced us.
Speaker 2: Why weren't they taking the quarters? I don't know, that's her post. Was pissed about it.
Speaker 12: How the hell do you refuse to service somebody and give them some food because they coming in with change? Maybe money is learning and quiet as a cup you better be glad he ain't coming there with pennies.
Speaker 2: But you know they about to get rid of this, continue them pennies.
Speaker 12: So let me go in there and y'all be short the penny and ask can ill No, you better dig a penny up off the dam and flow. Go find some corper and make me one. These businesses is just getting.
Speaker 2: Out of hand.
Speaker 12: I mean, you want me to round up, you want you, but you don't want to round down. You want me to give a donation, but I can't never get no free meal.
Speaker 2: Y'all always want to take take, takee, takee, takee.
Speaker 12: But I ain't give it, give it, give it, give it. Gif Hey, you know what quiet is, it's kept. I'm about sick hood. But yeah, so that little lady over there in that subway who refused the service, that man because he came in there with quarters, ma'am, I hope every time you eat something your stomach turned upside down and they come.
Speaker 2: Back out the other side. I don't feel sorry for your hope. By yep, she's not wrong. That's why you love. He's fired up. She's fired up. She's not wrong, and she's into it.
Speaker 10: In the nineties, there was a place like close to the stadium that would not sell cal zones. If you paid him change, you had to pay like dollar bills. The wouldn't accept change. Pull your hands up.
Speaker 2: He's not here. He's not here. What's that from? Oh, that's a Rosie's not here. That's that's never mind.
Speaker 5: He's not going to be here for a while. Never mind, he'll be here next Wednesday, golf bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I tried to buy a cow zone with with change and they wouldn't accept it. So I just bagged it up and I just went to Todd Gax's house and I just threw it right in.
Speaker 2: Gack. Pall your hands up. He won't be here today. Oh never mind, Todd GaX a character from me.
Speaker 6: You just pay him dust, please, Yeah, pay a dust, pay no attention, just pay him dust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a really good point.
Speaker 10: Rosie's here Wednesday, right, Yeah, man, that gives me a handful of days to really think of a good reference that he won't catch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: We've done the dragons for the French national team, all the gals he went to high school with, for every Links game that he ever was here for. When I would do the Links scores, what could I do.
Speaker 2: On a Wednesday's Let's be clever here, Yeah, let me think be very clever.
Speaker 5: Well, we should have Perkins here, yeah, ghen on Wednesday, Eric. I wonder if Glenn Perkins likes to gamble or both the food play.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we should have Kat, Glenn and Eric Perkins all here. That'd be brilliant on the same day. And see if he notices, see if he gets the record. I bet he pays at Dust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he pays a lot of things. I don't think he would even pay for Dust Front Page Sports. After this power trip.
Speaker 1: From tip off to the final buzzer, Carboni's Pizza Rhea has your Game three playoff party covered. Is one of over thirty locations. Score big on great Pizza and enjoy Game three tonight. Find Carbonis at Carboni's Pizza dot Com.
Speaker 2: All right, shall we?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think we probably should. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was really glad that I missed yesterday's show because I didn't have to hear you guys talk about the TIMBERWLS.
Speaker 2: We actually didn't talk about it much either, because there was nothing to what.
Speaker 5: A great website I just got to one time now for front paid spores presented by Holiday's.
Speaker 10: Station Store Alday Station stores Red Bull Mix and matchine flavors you want of Red Bull, buy to get one free, That's right, buy to get one free Red Bull for a limited time, including that Summer edition flavor.
Speaker 2: I wonder what Summer edition Red Bull taste tastes like Victory Summer Roberts from the oc Lemonade Summer lemonade would make sense?
Speaker 5: Dotchi lime, I don't know what that is, featuring a tart citrusy blend of lime Japanese to dokey or a rivedercilemomelo Yep, yep, Pamela Anderson, sure.
Speaker 2: So line forward. It tastes like a say, a better sprite.
Speaker 10: Sure whatever, even who cares? Red Bull kicks ass whatever flavors you want to get one.
Speaker 2: Free at holiday.
Speaker 10: The Minnesota Vikings agreed to a one year deal with wide receiver Juwan Jennings.
Speaker 2: How about a dude? Hell yeah, man?
Speaker 10: Up to thirteen million dollars, which is interesting because they just lost Jalen Naylor to the Vegas Raiders for three years thirty five, so let's just round the number, so essentially around the same amount for next year, but just a one year commitment as opposed to a three year commitment. Now again, who knows all these contracts really are one year deals. Depends on the guaranteed money, right, But the point is is they went this way Juwan Jennings to be wide receiver number three. So he's twenty eight years old, seventh rounder and twenty twenty by San Francisco to college at Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Twenty two career receiving touchdowns.
Speaker 10: But he's got a couple of cool playoff slash Super Bowl stats. After the twenty three season when the Niners took on the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, he caught a touchdown in that Super Bowl and threw one's the second player to ever do that. Nick Foles was the other. And then last season he also threw another touchdown in the postseason. So he is the first wide receiver in NFL playoff history with multiple touchdown passes. And if you read Alec Lewis, if you listen to Pa over the last couple of weeks, not only is he a pass catcher, not only is he athletic enough to be trusted once in a blue moon to throw a ball. I guess he's very good at run blocking. Yes, so this is going to be a he can kind of do.
Speaker 5: It all so at a very low risk, low risks, let's go.
Speaker 10: When he showed up last week and then left, and everybody in the world just said, well, this was more of like a introductory let's get to know each other. What are you looking for, what are we looking for? What would we want your role to be? What would you want your role to be. Let's just go our separate ways and we'll circle back. Didn't we all just kind of think he was looking for a big paycheck somewhere. I thought this was going to be what can we even afford this guy? We let Naylor walk and that's very three years, thirty five million, that's not much in NFL money anymore, right, that's pretty low.
Speaker 2: We let him walk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought it'd be one of those guys that, you know, after the draft, some of these teams that maybe didn't get a wide receiver, didn't get the one they wanted, would go, all right, let's circle back with Jennings. Maybe we'll give him a three year, thirty million dollars deal something like that, I thought. And then there was like a hot rumor that came out that he wanted like wide receiver to money, which is like twenty to twenty.
Speaker 2: Five million a year.
Speaker 5: Right, probably did want that, but nobody would offer to issury.
Speaker 2: History is an issue.
Speaker 5: I think this gives the Vikings an unbelievable trio of wide receivers. It does like maybe the best in the league. That's how good this this trio can be. Yep, if Jordan Addison can have a quiet offseason, yeah, this offense could be real nasty.
Speaker 10: If you go to his Wikipedia page, his middle name is Juwan. His first name is Benny, so his name could be Benny Jenny's that's Benny and the Jets. Like Benny and Jets. Well, he's Benny and the Vikings. And now we have I see what you're doing, Benny and the Jets. I was I thought you were talking about the team as in justin Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Yes, so maybe he's got to change his name to Benny while he's here.
Speaker 5: What if, though, JJ McCarthy plays in a game, pass to Juwan, and Juwan passes it to JJ, would be JJ to JJ to JJ. PA would explode. Yeah, he'd do a few things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, How do we get Josh Jacobs to play running back for the Vikings?
Speaker 2: He's the Heimerschmidt.
Speaker 5: That's the worst name I ever heard. I'm really Jojo. Is that your whole?
Speaker 2: The hole?
Speaker 5: Tell us more, I'm with your hole. Where should I start? Yeah, well, pain and dust love KOC. But one of the things that's frustrating is how stubborn he can be. I hope that he completely designs the offense around Kyler Murray, Kyle Murphy, Kyle Murphy to.
Speaker 2: Make that work.
Speaker 5: There's so many things about this upcoming season that could be so fun. I'm very excited. Last season, even with the five game win streak to close it out. Last season was very boring. Yeah, because it was basically dead in November. It was, and now he's still almost made the playaffs. But yeah, but this year there it could be so freaking fun. And if it goes badly, it's going to be real bad, and so that would be entertaining in a different way.
Speaker 2: But you know what it's crazy about names.
Speaker 10: Juwan Jennings plays wide receiver for the Vikings. Benny Jennings sells insurance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean. He works for Pat Kell. You got a guy, Yeah, my guy, Benny Jennings will hook it. He'll hook you up.
Speaker 10: He knows the the ropes or sells cars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jennings moves product at Luther a five year old on the playground.
Speaker 5: Beday, Benny, Benny Dollar, Benny Jennings get over.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Game three tonight Spurs at the Timberwolves on DraftKings. San Antonio is a slight favorite. Somewhere in the three and a half point range of that series is.
Speaker 2: Tying at one. Are you still coming over to watch it?
Speaker 6: I will right after I'm done. I got a concert and that'll be right then.
Speaker 2: What time will that be? I don't know. Playing them with Dia tonight? Oh? Oh sweet? Will Bob be there? Yep? Open a firehouse, No, it's just us tonight. What's your favorite firehouse tribute show? Oh? Sweet? What's your favorite firehouse song? Can you sing it? Yeah? I can move up in you.
Speaker 6: I know everybody five thousand dollars and so I'm meant to go to ATM.
Speaker 2: Isn't it? Nuts'll get some again.
Speaker 10: The Timberwolves stole home court advantage in San Antonio and it doesn't feel like it at all. No, we're on the verge of getting sweptswebnite, Yeah, and we did exactly what you wanted to do, which is get at least one in San Antonio.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 10: They did, and it doesn't feel like it at all. Yeah, I change that tonight.
Speaker 2: All these games.
Speaker 5: I stopped watching it in the third, just shut it off.
Speaker 2: I turned it to Beachfront Bargain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, great show because they're just there was noff.
Speaker 2: It was the most awful.
Speaker 5: So hopefully this can just be thrown away and they come out hot.
Speaker 2: Vegas had it right, though.
Speaker 5: I thought it was strange that they were nine and a half point dogs.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I was all over the Wolves. The Wolves could win this game.
Speaker 10: They can definitely stay within nine and a half. And then they lost by thirty eight. Yep, so just burnt cash, Yeah, which is right. They make more, Yeah, don't matter. Man.
Speaker 5: The best part about that TV show though, John, it'll be like we have you know, Betty and John. They both volunteer. Their budget is twenty two million back. Yah're why the Beach Front one actually isn't ridiculous like that, which I like. It's the House Hunters where they're like, yeah, I'm a freelance artist and I'm a stay home dad.
Speaker 2: Our budget is one point eight million.
Speaker 6: Dollars yeah, all right, I want to see the opposite. Our budget is fifteen hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make it happen more than that.
Speaker 6: We got seven kids, yeah, between the two of us, two of them are his.
Speaker 2: Nope, I want to see the opposite.
Speaker 5: Of the realtory'll sit down and go. We got to talk about something. So you're gonna have to hor her out for a little while.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Indiana house hunters. Okay, right, there's no windows in this house. We can fix that with some tape and some plastic. How many people are going to live here? Your entire family? Okay, that's your cousin and your uncle. Okay, I mean I would watch that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would watch it. You've lived that.
Speaker 10: I don't want to see a lot of those renovation shows like Love It or Listening that will almost always be one of the plot like twists or lines. Is there's like a five hundred dollars like charge that pops up, and the homeowner will be like, I don't think we can do this, Like you shouldn't be flipping your house. No, five hundred dollars is a make or break disaster. Correct, you are walking a tyrope, buddy, Correct, How about just stay put and work more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, do this in like four years.
Speaker 6: By the way, I never get it right when I guess which one they're going to get. Yeah, shows like which one are you guys gonna buy?
Speaker 2: I was like, you went with that one? Yeah? Are you saying that? Are you? What are you doing? Don't buy that?
Speaker 5: Watch the other night they inspection the whole deal always got in. They had a very very narrow margin for air. Then there was structural damage, like the foundation had issues.
Speaker 2: Then what do Yeah, you don't love that, the one with the black mold on the walls. What this had back well two?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like we were really hoping to open up that kitchen, but we don't want the house to sink into the core of the earth.
Speaker 2: Mister z in a second? What really matters in a second?
Speaker 10: Perish in like forty minutes, marning in like an hour.
Speaker 2: John Kriesel is here.
Speaker 10: This is the power to morning show on the fand.
Speaker 2: Takes don't stop when the mics turn off.
Speaker 1: Check out the kf and YouTube channel for explosive videos and depth takes, initials, password games, and behind the scenes content. Starch cafe and Yeah YouTube and subscribe.
Speaker 2: Today pay dust, pay dust.
Speaker 10: Let's get right to it, because there's a couple of things we got to talk to with mister Z before we get some other stuff him.
Speaker 2: Mister Z, good morning. Hi.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi Hi Hi hi Hi.
Speaker 2: All right, let's let's do this quickly.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: There's a I don't know, I don't know if.
Speaker 10: Our listeners are curious about any of these, but I'm curious about one and one only. But let's start with Mortal Kombat. Hell yeah, Mortal Combat are going today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've seen it. I've seen it already.
Speaker 2: I saw less.
Speaker 6: I went with all you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you went last night. I did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ay plus plus plus.
Speaker 4: Plus plus a Mortal Kombat. You know, it's funny. I like to I looked at some of what some of the critics are saying, and sometimes I'm like saying that I'm shocked at how low the critics had Michael, I'm kind of shocked that it's not like seventy percent from the critics side, only because it's Mortal Kombat too.
Speaker 2: Is it's a movie.
Speaker 4: Where it starts with a fight and then they have a fight, and then they go and do this other fight and they have a fight. You know, but the cool thing is the people who wanted Mortal Kombat too, that's exactly what they wanted. And so I was never great at Mortal Kombat too, So it's not personally. I thought it was fine, but other people thought it was exactly what they wanted from Immortal Kombat too. But that's a cool you know. The fighters are cool with the lightning and all that stuff and the weird costumes, but it's mostly a lot of fighting. It's like playing Mortal Kombat, only you're watching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Carl Urban, who plays Johnny Cage, is a butcher from the Boys.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, awesome man. I like that guy. Yep, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean mort'll comeing to no shock it is rated RAN. It's not for the kid. I mean it could be. There's nothing really drastic. I mean, it's it's like the games. That's why it's rated R.
Speaker 2: How do you think it'll do.
Speaker 4: It'll do with its crowd.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, in dollars wise.
Speaker 4: We're probably looking at about a forty million dollar opening, which is perfectly fine for an R rated video game movie. The weird is that it was considered kind of going to be a slow period here, but protests two open fairly well, and Michael's holding really strong. So those three together are going to put together a nice weekend for at the movie theaters.
Speaker 10: Dollars wise, you know when a when a trailer pops up once in a while, and as a now forty six year old, you go, that looks like the worst movie I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: This is going to be like ten percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 10: And then you go to Rotten Tomatoes and the Sheep Detectives is ninety five percent. The critics are like, this is so much fun for the kids, for the family. It looks terrible. What am I missing here? Everybody's loving this movie? But he Detectives.
Speaker 4: Not to contradict, but I remember when I first when they were first pitching, not not pitching the movie, pitching. When I first found out they were making this movie, I thought the same thing. I thought, boy, this is you're walking a fine line trying to make a talking sheep movie with Hugh Jackman. But then I watched the trailer, and sometimes that I do. I'll have my wife whatever, watch the trailer. I won't say anything, and then she goes, that looks really good. I said, I know, right, like it's basically but if he grew up with Babe, so it's basically Knives Out Sheep Edition exact, and it's it's Babe, really, you know, I remember when Babe came out and everyone's got to see this or really want me to go to see a talking pig movie, and then you go see Babe, You're like, dang it. I kind of like that. And that's the same exact thing we're talking about here with Sheep Detectives.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the exact wordage.
Speaker 10: But again, the David Spade joke about the talking pig movie and he's like, I've seen the net ye remember that one the Hollywood Minute and he ripped Sandra Bullock, which is preposterous, right because mid nineties Sandra.
Speaker 2: Bullock, come on.
Speaker 10: But yeah, which is why I think he went for the joke, because I don't think anybody thought she was a talking pig. Yeah, all right, but not least I wanted to ask you about this because again, in the last handful of years, the Billie Eilish concert was I think one of the best concerts I've ever seen. I just couldn't believe how awesome she was. And I'm a fan but her concert blew me away. So now they load up Joe James Cameron and Billy has her concert movie hit Me Hard and Soft the tour in three D, and you know, critics are saying, it's really fun and it's a good bit. I don't know, I don't know exactly what this is outside of just watching your show.
Speaker 2: I assume there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is a little bit with her and camera and kind of setting it up. They were actually out at Cunemacondos two talking, so it's kind of fun. I wish she didn't get to sing, but yeah, so he didn't create, but he had somebody create like the smallest three D camera ever invented that she could like put on her path or whatever, you know, And so some of the footage is coming kind of from a unique perspective. The concert itself was set up to make it more accessible for the filming, because you know, Billy wanted to do to make to make a special one for her fans that couldn't come to see the concerence stuff. And she's, you know, funny because when my daughter was younger a few years ago, she you know, of course. She was about twelve when Billy came out, and you know, I'm like, that's gonna be fine. And then I started listening to it or watching some of the videos, like she's really freaking talented the most and so and so it was kind of like, so I appreciate Billy, and I think, so, yeah, it's it's not gonna do a ton of business because her audience is a tiny bit limited to you know, but but it's it's nice to have out there. It's not Taylor Swift, but it's going to do whatever. You get a ten million dollar opening, and and but the people who go there is a two D version. Not everyone has three D, but the three D will be the most likely one that people will go to.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 10: My hot take on Billy is she is the example for this generation where if she would have been born in the sixties, she would have been a star.
Speaker 2: If she would have been born in the eighties, she would have been a star.
Speaker 10: She just happened to be born in this generation and she's just so talented it doesn't matter. I don't know how much the concert is going to translate to the big screen, but again, it's one of the best concerts I've ever seen, and I know I'm pretty sure Parish was at one of those shows as well. He'lly heere in like thirty minutes. I know, he said the same thing. She's just like a tour de force man, She's just so good. Is it just her and her brother on stage? It's not her brother, not for I don't think her brother was on this tour at all. Oh, at least he wasn't at the show that I was at.
Speaker 6: But I'm glad they made a movie because your kids will finally get to see it, and you didn't take them with.
Speaker 2: You miss the tickets were too expencive. I figured, y, at least they'll get to see it. That's cool, all right.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it is Cameron Cameron. They set the concert up specifically for the filming of this, so when when they were doing this, in fact that some of the sifucy in the movie is them talking about that, how do we want to make the coolest experience, not you know, for her audience, but also for the fans. And so yeah, I like what you said about the sixties because I think the everything that Billy did, like her or not, is she was creative, and wasn't trying to copy. I don't think. I mean, I'm sure she had influences, but her and her brother decester and kind of came up with the cool stuff that they liked. And that's the best way to create art, you know, is not to try to copy and say let's do this and we can have some success. So yeah, she definitely took her own path with I'm sure some influence.
Speaker 2: Yeap, they're both fantastic.
Speaker 10: One last thing, let's go back to Carl Urban for a second from Mortal Kombat, and I mentioned he's on the show The Boys as well and Chris. On Wednesday we were talking about how the series finale of the Boys is going to theaters right, and we've seen that now with Stranger Things. We've seen that with a handful of one off TV shows where they basically say, hey, we're going to have this community moment, let's just have it in theaters.
Speaker 2: Is that working?
Speaker 10: Have you seen you know, box office numbers be good enough where this is going to be a trend moving forward? There were TV shows can throw their final episode on a big screen and have it be profitable.
Speaker 4: The answer is yes and no. Because HBO could absolutely do it with Game of Thrones. Netflix isn't a fan of movie theaters. They've kind of they've actively tried to shorten the windows. They of course it benefits them of movie theaters go way. So for example, when they did Stranger Things, they only did it in about one hundred theaters, and the theaters weren't allowed to charge tickets for it. They had to do it for free for the audience and with limited number of tickets. So Netflix isn't trying to do that. But HBO, as we saw, was going to put a Game of Thrones movie out in the theaters instead of putting on an HBO And so that's that's where we're going to see it, because why not capitalize on that. But not from Netflix most likely, but yes, from other streamers. We will definitely see that.
Speaker 2: I love this show.
Speaker 10: I have no interest in going to a theater to see the finale. Otis watched it at home, like I've watched the entire series. Anybody else even remote care to go see this in the theater?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't think so. It's weird, but let's see if it works. Mister Z you're the best man.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, we'll talk to you later.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 10: All right, What Really Matters brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens Scores and stats around the world of sports, and Crystal Change your life with something else that's way more interesting thanks to doctor Mark Lobanoff and doctor David Whiteing.
Speaker 2: We want to go to break first.
Speaker 6: No, sorry, Ron, but.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 10: Thanks Ovo OVOI dot Com evs at Wild. Game three is tomorrow, that's Saturday, at eight o'clock. The Colorado Avalanche lead that series two games to zero. Colorado's minus one thirty on the money line over under his six and a half goals. The standard hockey game is a five and a half over under line. But these teams are putting up goals left and right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't.
Speaker 10: Proven that we can slow the Avalanche down. I think the Avalanche themselves might be at five and a half.
Speaker 2: Goals over under. Yeah, we'll see if we can slow them down tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Wild defense has looked like the Twins bullpen.
Speaker 2: Doesn't look that bad. That's true, that's true. Well, what really matters is this your injury? As it doesn't look better?
Speaker 6: Do we have any shots?
Speaker 2: Act for real?
Speaker 6: I mean, come on, they could absolutely come back. He's talking with his heart, not his head.
Speaker 1: No, I mean they were very close and in game one if they get solid goaltending, even Game two, I mean they were. It was a one goal game into the second period and had you know, Gusts and made a save and a pucky I think even he would admit he should have saved, it could have gone differently.
Speaker 2: So they absolutely have a chance.
Speaker 1: They just need to lock it down more defensively and get some goaltending and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 10: Ballpark chance. We see Eric Sinac tomorrow. With no inside information, just go with what you think.
Speaker 2: It's very low. I mean.
Speaker 1: I would like to think it's double digit percentage, but I'd probably.
Speaker 2: Say it's more likely single dits. But right, yikes, Ye, that's just great. What really matters is this.
Speaker 6: James Cameron rejected studio notes from Fox executives about making Avatar the first one shorter. He reminded them basically by pulling it out and putting it on the table. He said, my film Titanic paid for the building we're sitting in right, true, and.
Speaker 2: That was a three hour movie. Yeah, that's a great bid. Good, there's no come back to that way. No, no, you're right, sir. Put that away now, yeah, now that is just the old Titanic. It is official.
Speaker 10: We talked about this a couple of weeks ago, but the committee voted it was unanimous. The NCAA tournaments both men and women will expand to seventy six teams starting next March, starting this season, unanimous vote. So instead of eight teams playing in for four games, and now it'll be twenty four teams with twelve playing games. So this is a lot more at large teams that get in to the seventy six and then have to quote, you know, play their way into the sixty four.
Speaker 2: Sweet yeah, I don't know, more basketball, right, hogs, that's all we need? Yeah?
Speaker 5: How's it going to affect the brackets? It's the key, that's the thing. Is it more brackets to fill out.
Speaker 10: But again, if you're a purist and just want the sixty four, if they play these games on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, then if you're in a pool that only wants to do the sixty four, then you have to quickly fill it out, you know late Wednesday night, yeah, early Thursday morning.
Speaker 5: If you could have most of it done and then just add in the other teams.
Speaker 10: Unless you just want to be an absolute psycho and just fill out all seventy six starting with the playing games.
Speaker 2: Who cares. A bunch of people posted what it would look like last night, So I just showed John. Yeah, it's not hard to it doesn't look awful.
Speaker 5: No, I mean it'll I mean there's so many things that when it changes, like what the hell? And then it changes and you're like that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 6: Between nineteen oh eight and nineteen forty, Sears sold over seventy thousand complete do it yourself house kits through their mail order catalog.
Speaker 2: Do it yourself House like build your own house.
Speaker 6: A railcar, pre cutent, lumber, nails, and a seventy five page instruction manual would show up at your door. Many of these Seers homes are still standing today and sell for three hundred to five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah imagine, And this is me thinking youth have it so easy these days.
Speaker 2: But imagine that now not a chan No way, No, I don't like putting together a dresser for my Kia. Yeah, no chance, building things is awesome.
Speaker 5: I can't fund I can't get a remote for my garage to sync up.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be able to build a house.
Speaker 6: Saus be sitting outside on the dirt beside a pile of wood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just put the wood over me to keep me warm. You would I can picture it when you said that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I'd quit very, very easily.
Speaker 10: Oh, Chris, you missed it. Since you were going yesterday. Sauce has lived in his new house for what two and a half days?
Speaker 2: Yeah, since Tuesday.
Speaker 10: Welcome to the driveway club, Paul, meet Sauce Lambert.
Speaker 2: You're in driveway club. I can't figure there's no going back.
Speaker 5: No, I'm only in the driveway cleminent because I can't figure out how to sync up the second garage door.
Speaker 2: That second garage door you said is loaded with vehicle. It's over for you, like with a like a remote. Welcome the no, no, no.
Speaker 6: You're in a driveway clubs said that he would rather go to Disney than we lost him.
Speaker 2: Just I don't know how to do that. I've tried everything to drive away.
Speaker 1: About yest is your friend man? Just literally take a picture of the garage And why do I do this?
Speaker 6: If you need another friend only fans.
Speaker 2: That's to show us that rim.
Speaker 10: No, your friends are going to be the other husband's parking in the driveway you can wave to when you're pulling out going to work.
Speaker 2: Like the opener was there already. No, I had. I went and got a new one because those don't work. I tried all of them. They don't work. It's not gonna matter. You're not going to just the tip. You don't need to open the garage door in the winter.
Speaker 10: Just walk out the front door, locked the door, then hop in your feazing car and drive to work.
Speaker 2: No welcome aboard, buddy, not in the I'm only in the driveway class.
Speaker 10: That's what we all said, because I am all still it is no.
Speaker 2: No, yes, no, we all just said, oh, this is just for like three or four days. This is on now. It's been eleven years. No. As soon as I can.
Speaker 5: Figure out how to sync up that garage, which is never might be well, no hot, ask Randy's coming over Saturday.
Speaker 10: All right, Speaking of conspiracy theorists, let's do a twenty four hour payoff yesterday, Chris at the end of the show, no joke, eight fifty three. Okay, Sask goes I'm ninety nine percent sure I saw a ghost this weekend.
Speaker 2: We're like, what are you doing? Didn't start the show with it?
Speaker 10: Ended the show with that, And he's like, I need hogs Daddy because he'll back me up. Yeah, he likes me. So do you want to tell us when we get back?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 10: Why you think you are ninety nine percent sure that you saw a goot?
Speaker 2: Hundred percent? Yes? Percent?
Speaker 10: You want to tell us ninety nine percent sure you saw one?
Speaker 2: Correct? Got it? Or the powers? You want to chow after this on the fan again?
Speaker 1: Get ready Wild Fans this Saturday, that's tomorrow, watch Game three outdoors at Grand Casino Arena, free entry with door opening, doors opening at five with food, drinks and live music before puck drop for Game three at eight. Parking will be tight. Plan ahead learn Moore at wild dot com Slash playoffs.
Speaker 6: Plan ahead for God's sakes, for once in your life?
Speaker 10: Yeah no kidding, all right, a couple more segments with John Kreesil Parish will be here shortly, which is awesome. Marnie gellder in like thirty minutes initials at eight fifteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean we see her all the time.
Speaker 10: It was fun when she was this unstoppable force and initials, but now she's garbage.
Speaker 2: Geeyeh. She just can't win. It's over for her.
Speaker 10: Although I think she's won something like sixty two straight majors, and there's a major later this month at Treasure on Resort at Casino. That's a lot of like three weeks exactly three weeks. We'll see if she can keep that up. But she can't win. Maybe she changes that today, or maybe Chris continues to dominate. In twenty twenty six, we'll see.
Speaker 6: It's been pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of nut ride the way. That's what I've been riding.
Speaker 10: The Vikings signed Juwan Jennings to a one year, thirteen million dollar deal, or at least up to thirteen million dollar deal, just a one year deal. So wide receiver three Juwan Jennings, Corey, Yes, sir.
Speaker 6: Thirty chance in your mind. The fact that he's only twenty eight, which is not a spring chicken, but that's pretty good. I mean, you should be in your prime when you're twenty eight. Right, Ever, take yeah, right? Is there any chance that not only is he a great third receiver force, but he might also be insurance in case Jordan Edison does something weird again.
Speaker 5: Sure, one hundred percent. That has to be right in their mind at all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 10: And just in general for injuries, you can't roll into a season with nobody proven beyond three, four or five. Right, we have nobody with equity that roster.
Speaker 2: The depth chart looks like who who who?
Speaker 10: Like It's just I'd never heard of almost any of them except for Tiefeldon one right, right, So let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: What really matters though, is this guys.
Speaker 6: Scientists used special microphones tickle the rat.
Speaker 2: Keep going what.
Speaker 6: And heard it giggle?
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, you have the sound. I think I might. Let me see, I'm turning it out fit of giggles.
Speaker 11: New research reveals what goes on in a rat's brain during a tickle attack. For Scientific American, this is Catherine Carusoe Hi Catherine. Scientists new rats loved to be tickled, especially on their backs and bellies. A tickled rat, let's say, tiny giggles too high for us to hear. Special microphones captured the squeaks so they could be replayed and lower register. Belly and back tickles elicited giggles galore.
Speaker 6: If you had stay tuned they play it. Yeah, here it does. This is they actually have it at a level we can hear as humans and.
Speaker 11: Even frolic about in a newly described behavior called joy jumps.
Speaker 2: That's a joy jumps out, but only.
Speaker 11: If the rats are in the mood to be tickled.
Speaker 5: Ye, my stomach apparently does joy jumps after doing the blazing challenge.
Speaker 10: Hey, can somebody text abb it yeah and tell him we need to fill in host nine to noon because he just cleared his calendar.
Speaker 6: What if we think that that is a giggle, but it's actually a scream of.
Speaker 5: The hat. It absolutely it was the sound from when it gets caught in the trap.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they think this feels good.
Speaker 2: They think I'm giggling. I'm screaming. It makes my penis hurt. There's no doubt that he has tickled a rat. Your Mike's oh, he's gonna tickle a rat?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love the idea that they giggle.
Speaker 2: He's gonna tickle a list. You know what this does?
Speaker 6: This makes me think even more about what if worms are screaming?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're just at a level we can here, Why did you tickle one?
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna tickle a worm. I don't want to touch a worm.
Speaker 2: He's tickled a few worms.
Speaker 10: The Washington Nationals beat the Twins seven to five. The Twins are now sixteen and twenty two s WR four and a third, four hits, five runs, two walks, two strikeouts. Look it up on your phone as Thera is now six point nine two. Our guy Ryan Jeffers hit his fifth home run of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: But the Twins lost two or three in Washington.
Speaker 10: So that is the sixth straight series that the Twins have either lost or split. Yeah, because they split that one with Toronto, but otherwise six straight series without a series win. Up next at three in at Cleveland for three, I should say tonight at six fifteen, and then a nine game homestand with Miami the drunken Scanies in Houston.
Speaker 2: But what really matters is this, So Philobster.
Speaker 6: Gets in a fight, they fight, you know, just like any creature does for dominance, to show that they got a bigger pecker.
Speaker 2: Wow, pincher, that's what I meant. Yeah, he said it wrong.
Speaker 6: And they want to control their area. Well, it's been shown that if phil Lobster loses a fight It literally slumps its shoulders and walks around depressed.
Speaker 2: Like when they put it in the tank at Red Lobster. Like Kong in the movie. Yes, when he's tired of defending this.
Speaker 10: Right, God's more like Michael Sarah walking in Arrested Development.
Speaker 6: Sure, exactly, Well that's right. They've found though, that if you give a boost of seratonin to a defeated lobster. It's like, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Lobster brilliant.
Speaker 6: They thought it would be testosterone. No, it's serotonin. When a lobster loses a fight, it's brain chemistry changes, resulting in lower serotonin levels.
Speaker 2: So it gets depressed.
Speaker 10: Let's get serotonin tomorrow. Yeah, let's get after it. There are a bunch of depressed lobsters.
Speaker 6: Giving a defeated lobster serotonin acts as an antidepressant. It starts thinking it's a winner again. It stretches out, it becomes more confident. He goes off looking to whoop some ass.
Speaker 10: Next time I go to Red Lobster, I'm just gonna sneak some serotonin into that tank in the front.
Speaker 2: Just watch those sons ambitious party. You just know you can get that.
Speaker 5: You could just buy serotonin sure you got a guy, No, but whatever it takes, because.
Speaker 2: I'm going to Red Lobster for Chedderbay biscuits. Where's the close?
Speaker 6: There used to be one in the grove, but they none there?
Speaker 5: No, five, you still have one in Woodbrey slash Oakdale.
Speaker 2: Man, you lucky bastard. Oh yeah, Bloomington and Tommy's favorite spot right there too. Five guys by the way, John, he loves it. He take enough, but it'll do. Never ordered off the menu.
Speaker 6: They call the depression, by the way, and you're gonna want to you want to mark this down? You got a pen and paper corn.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Mark left behind you? Oh hell yeah? Oh he has risen mm hmm, the prodigal son.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, I was returned there he is Almost kissed him on his lips.
Speaker 10: That would have been awesome been the second time you guys have technically kissed.
Speaker 2: On the list. It would wouldn't it be weird? The first time one a moment, first time one of you was away, I would have taken it. You were just about to have him write something down though I was sorry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, write this down. When the Lobster loses the fight and goes into depression and slumps around like Michael Sierra.
Speaker 2: It parks in the rival.
Speaker 6: They call it the loser effect, the loser effect, that's what it's technically called.
Speaker 5: They didn't even try to give it a nice name, the loser. They called it for what it was.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 10: You want to you want to see a defeated lobster, just watch me walk out of a poker.
Speaker 2: Tournament and then you drive your driveway.
Speaker 10: There goes defeated lobster. Somebody get that son of a bitch some seratonin.
Speaker 5: That isn't the effect that's in the locker room after the wild game tomorrow's let's hope not.
Speaker 2: Hi, Mark, Hi, guys, boys, man by you you find folk? Yeah, what's new? Oh you know? Not a lot? No, No, Yeah. I was just at to go take care of my head a little bit. That's it, man. Yeah. Is it back? It's back and better than ever. Yes.
Speaker 13: Speaking of Mental health month, Yeah, I was. I had a little bit of a rough year slash second half of last year, and I wasn't in the best play mentally, and I had to go get to get some work done. And I want everybody to know first and foremost, my my my recovery is intact.
Speaker 2: That was just fine.
Speaker 13: There's nothing wrong with that. But yeah, I had some uh, some trauma. I took a lot of head hits. Anybody that watched me play knows I took way too many head hits, head shots. I got in front of the net with Scott Stevens way too many times. Yeah, and I had some trauma that I had to deal with, and uh, it was it got to me. Got to a point last year where I actually shouldn't say last year the beginning of this year, where my wife and I, Nicky and I we we realized that something had to be done about it. So I went out to California to uh to a TBI specialist, a traumatic brain injury specialist, and a pain recovery program because I'm in a lot of pain as well.
Speaker 2: Uh And things were great.
Speaker 13: I spent about two and a half months out there getting better mentally and physically stronger, and I feel awesome. Good for you, dude, that's huge. Yeah, thank you, guys, thank you so worth it. First, it was well worth it. You know, sometimes it's it's okay to.
Speaker 2: Not be okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah man, yeah, man, Well that's cool. I can't wait to hear about the things that you learned.
Speaker 2: And oh it was it was incredible.
Speaker 13: Yes, learn neuro pathways and and uh, radical acceptance, a lot of pain, a lot of tricks, a lot of breathing techniques which works really well for an old hockey player. We used to learn how to breathe to be able to get back for a ship as quick as we could. So yeah, it was. It was really really amazing stuff, some groundbreaking stuff that I was able to be part of.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I will tell you guys all about it.
Speaker 6: Well, you tell us what you're comfortable telling us. How about that? You just tell us whatever you feel, like Tonnis Smith.
Speaker 10: We.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't I be comfortable telling you guys.
Speaker 6: Well, sometimes it's hard to remember there's a million people out.
Speaker 13: There, right, that's all right, And I got to serve I can't wait to hear about that.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the.
Speaker 10: Thing though, Like you've listened to this show over the years, correct, Yeah, yeah, you know once or twice this was in California.
Speaker 2: Yep. The great Richard Oaknick once.
Speaker 10: Said if there were dinosaurs outside, we wouldn't go play baseball. And what he meant was that the ocean is the great white sharks territory, not yours. So you know where you surfed there were great white sharks.
Speaker 2: Correct, Well, there was a possibility.
Speaker 10: No no, no, no, no no no no no no, no, no, no, no, no no, there's not a possibility.
Speaker 2: Again, did you go in the water. I did so if you had, you can't surf unless you're in the water.
Speaker 10: You went in the water, right, did at any point did it taste like salt a lot?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Then there are great white sharks in the water. What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Well, know, we already almost lost Tommy to a great yea.
Speaker 13: I learned that great whites are scared of dolphins.
Speaker 2: They do not like dolphins.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you're not a dolphins, but you did have a traumatic brain wented what.
Speaker 2: Is that snowflake over? What's happening?
Speaker 13: But there were dolphins everywhere all this in Malibu, so yeah, so it was pretty safe, I guess is as safe as it could be, man, And yeah, I made sure everybody else.
Speaker 2: Went in first though I went in last suy just to make sure. Man. But no, it was incredible. It was so much fun.
Speaker 13: That we're on a couple of houses right on the beach, so literally walked right out of our back door onto.
Speaker 2: The beach in Malibu.
Speaker 13: We were like five six houses down from the iron Man House where they filmed iron Man right on that point that the enormous mansion.
Speaker 2: We were like five or six houses down from there.
Speaker 13: It was absolutely incredible and ironically enough, the house that we were in that got turned into a treatment center was the house that Robert Downey Junior got arrested for breaking into when he had inside of him copious amount of drugs and on him copious amount of drugs.
Speaker 2: Pretty ironic that that.
Speaker 13: Got turned into a treatment center as well as the other one used to be Old Sylvester Stallone's house.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 13: So it was really really an incredible set up. It was a great place to to u to get healthy, get healed, uh and get back to one hundred percent crazy.
Speaker 2: Well we missed you, did I miss you? Guys?
Speaker 13: I love you guys to thank you so much for being patient and all of your support.
Speaker 2: Most important really meant the world.
Speaker 6: To be thank you. You're always one of us. I can't believe that house is a real house. I took forget.
Speaker 2: No, like yeah, like a movie set. Yeah, that's exactly that actually.
Speaker 6: Exists a house, Yes, didn't really the water at the end of that one movie.
Speaker 2: No, it was still there. Okay, it was still there. Crazy man. I can't wait to hear about it all. Yeah, I can't wait to tell you, guys, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: Think I'm going to beat you in the initials, but I'm glad.
Speaker 2: That's what it sounds like. I'm killing it these days, that a boy.
Speaker 10: Good guys, Mark, Great whites have been around for millions of years.
Speaker 2: They are not afraid of dolphins. No, No, he's right, I know they are. You know I had rats giggling.
Speaker 6: Now, I've got audio of a Jaws himself seeing a dolphin.
Speaker 2: The megalodon is afraid of Dan Marino.
Speaker 10: They might not interact with dolphins, but I promise you they aren't afraid of them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, who comes don Shula?
Speaker 10: Can you imagine a great white shark going like well, Mark Parrish is surfing over there like I'm gonna eat him.
Speaker 2: Do I have to go all the way around these dolphins? I don't want to swim all the way over there. But he looks I'm just having shark food. Man.
Speaker 10: We should have we would have had to cut that shark open and heavy spill out all over the dock like that Kidner boy, that would have been terrible.
Speaker 6: You heard that they did that with a crocodile in South Africa. Somebody eating giant crocodile out and they cut it open and there was that dude.
Speaker 2: Oh I got him. There is there's Larry. Larry. I made a friend of dolphins.
Speaker 10: Should have been Parish in Malibu. No, don't say that I didn't want it to be. It just should have been the news. One more segment with John Krieselu Marty in like twenty minutes. Initials at eight fifteen, and one of you gets a crack at one hundred and fifteen thousand, five hundred dollars with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpot on the fan