Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, But fear it of if we shall return tomorrow as long as this studio doesn't flood to So we got some things.
Speaker 2: To do this hour.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk a little bit about communist controlled areas and corruption when it comes to voting, not exactly news.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: Get to some emails, some pretty naked anti white racism out of Portland, Surprise, surprise, all that, more Somali fraud and all kinds of things. Things still to come on the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. So let's talk about cheating an election, stealing an election, if you will. This is baked into the cake for communists. It has always been this way. Just to recap, Communists do not share your morality at all. It is human nature to look at someone else who's flesh and blood just like you, two eyes, two hands, two feet, and to project your values onto that person. It's just human nature to do that. But the truth is, sadly, scarily, there are all kinds of people in our society who don't share those values.
Speaker 2: At all at all.
Speaker 1: You'll wake up in the morning and you roll over and you read a story about somebody. Some dude just walked up to someone randomly. I just saw a story like this and stabbed I believe she was sixty six year old. Sixty six year old woman to death. Just stab it repeatedly. It would never in a million years occur to you to pull out a knife and stab a random stranger.
Speaker 2: And if you looked at that guy.
Speaker 1: You probably wouldn't say to yourself, I bet that's the kind of guy who would stab a random stranger. You don't know what makes people tick. Communists do not share your morality anymore than a freaking grizzly bear shares your morality. Just don't don't ever project your values onto them. Now that brings me to the concept of elections. They don't give a crap about the will of the people or what people actually want. They know they have to try to sell that, but that's that's not something that they care about at all. If you reject communists at the ballot box, they'll just steal or attempt or attempt to steal the election, and they have nothing moral against it.
Speaker 2: The seizure and use.
Speaker 1: Of power is the highest goal, so if you have to lie, if you have to cheat, if you have to steal, you have to hurt people, whatever.
Speaker 2: You have to do, get power. That's the height of their goal. Right.
Speaker 1: That brings me to Democrats, because modern democrats are all communists. Democrats let's steal elections and have been stealing elections for as long as they can possibly do it. Now, let me explain why and how this works. Usually this is a local thing, local thing being Well, let's just talk about Chicago. It's a great example. We don't have to get specific about it. But Democrats have controlled Chicago since well forever. When Democrats are in control, so let's give them all the political power seats, it's the mayor, it's a city council. So top to bottom, layer after layer after layer, Democrats are running the city of Chicago. Well, they don't just run it and sit in the office. They run it and figure out, as all communists do, how to use their power to ensure they'll never lose their power. You use power to keep power and.
Speaker 2: Get more power. That's how they think.
Speaker 1: So as you're running the city of Chicago, you will simply put into place various things, no matter what those things are, that ensure you cannot possibly lose an election. Maybe it's a law, maybe it's a regulation. Maybe you have the right person in place where these ballots are or where these ballots are counted. Maybe you have nonprofit groups ballot harvesting.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Look, it can take a variety of different forms, but one thing you're never going to do, and I mean ever, you're never going to just let the people vote.
Speaker 2: No no, no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: You make sure you can't possibly lose. The longer communists have control of an area, the more they have support locked down for the area. It's not just if they take power they get it instantly. It takes time, sometimes years to put all the things, the people, the groups into place to ensure you can steal any election you want to steal. What we saw post COVID when they install Joe Biden was simply what Democrats had been doing in local places like Chicago on a nationwide scale because of the stupid mail in voting from stupid COVID lockdowns.
Speaker 2: It gave that.
Speaker 1: Basically, we handed them the keys to a cheating sports car, and they knew exactly how to drive it because they've been driving it forever in blue controlled areas. The longer Democrats are in control of an area, the more and more impossible it gets to win an election for anyone but communists. It's the way it is that brings me to what's happening in Los Angeles right now. Spencer Pratt. I don't know him, I haven't talked to him, but I am just so impressed with this guy. He's running to be mayor of Los Angeles. His house burnt down in that Palisades fire, and he's been running a brilliant, brilliant campaign. He's even spray painting basically campaign statements into the dirt on the sidewalk company. He's running a brilliant, brilliant campaign in Los Angeles against Karen Bass, the communists who's currently running Los Angeles. And let's remember when I use terms like communists, it's because it's true. Karen Bass has visited Cuba multiple times for communist training. Okay, an actual communist runs the second biggest city in the country. She's of course destroying Los Angeles. We have the Olympics coming for us Los Angeles. I just I can't believe they're going to try to run the Olympics out of a city that dirty and filthy and dangerous right now, but be that as man Spencer Pratt is running against her in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: I am rooting hard for Spencer Pratt. I am.
Speaker 1: I hear stories like this, and well, we just talked about it, didn't we.
Speaker 2: Six Chris Male.
Speaker 3: Ballots were found burned inside a ballot box in Los Angeles, just two days before the California primary election. Officials discovered the damaged ballots and they filed a report with the police department. They say a separate voting center was also vandalized. Investigators are looking into both incidents and are working to identify any voters who have been affected.
Speaker 1: I sincerely hope Spencer Pratt wins an election in Los Angeles, not just to bounce a communist out of office, but to hopefully revitalize that city that could be so beautiful and wonderful. I like cities. I like the country too, as you know, but I like cities and cities. As I've said many times before, your country's cities there would go on the brochure for your country. Internationally, there would go on the billboard internationally. You know, if there's a billboard in Japan for the United States of America. As much as I love Bozeman, Montana, where I graduated high school, Bozeman ain't on the billboard. It's going to be New York City. It's going to be the Hollywood Sign los Angeles. I want Los Angeles revitalized. I want it to come back, and I'm rooting for the guy, and I admire what he's doing. And I say I admire it, I really mean that because in doing what he's doing, challenging the communists in power, he's making very, very powerful enemies. And remember, communists use power. If Spencer Pratt loses that election, you think they're not going to find a way to make him pay in some way for that all, I'm telling you they will. It's very brave what he's doing. I admire it a great deal, and I sincerely hope he can win. If you're out there, get your butt out and vote for Spencer Pratt, help Spencer Pratt wherever you can. I hope he can win. But these stories, man, every time there's a blue area, you end up with these stories. Oh whoops, did all these ballots catch on fire?
Speaker 2: Dang it? How did that happen. Oh, there was a flood in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: Guess we can't use these hope, would you look at that? We just happen to find a big old box of ballots sitting here.
Speaker 2: Wow, where these come from? Well, we better count these votes.
Speaker 1: Blue area after blue area after blue area.
Speaker 2: They all do it.
Speaker 1: It's not unique to LA when you have an area that is in Democrat control. The longer it's in Democrat control, the more ways they will ensure they can never lose an election. I hope Spencer Pratt can win, but I'm already seeing and hearing about dirty shenanigans. And this is what they do. And the bad part is if they steal it. If they do, I hope they don't. But if they do steal it, we'll never get them out. We'll complain about it as the evidence comes out weeks after.
Speaker 2: Oh but did you see that. They'll even be arrests. Probably this person get arrested.
Speaker 1: That pretty good, But it won't change the fact that they stole another election, install their people into power, and they'll continue to loot and pillage and destroy America's cities. It's very, very sad. Anyway, I just wanted to say that a reminder on that. Let's get back to some emails. Before we do the emails, I want to remind you of this Chris play Cut seventeen, please go.
Speaker 4: My mouth when I launched this campaign, or that the real fight in this country is not left versus right, it's top versus bottom.
Speaker 1: I just think it's important that everyone understands James Talerico. For all the lies he maybe is told, lies he's told about the Bible, lies about all kinds of things, at least he's being honest about that. James tallerco represents the bottom, and he probably represents the bottom better than any candidate I can think of. I did see though, he came out just recently and announced.
Speaker 2: He's got a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: They call that the Cory Booker found himself a girlfriend during election season. That's wild how they seem to dig these ladies up right about that time, isn't it. Anyway, we'll get to some emails. Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. And just so you didn't think I was out there pedaling fake news, James tall Rico. He's aware that he's running in Texas. Texas is you know, kind of a god in country state. And there have been some questions about James for quite some time. Anybody who's seen that fruity way he walks and talks, what Chris. Anyone who's seen it has probably asked themselves some questions. So James Tallerco needs to fade that kind of heat. He's got enough other problems. He can't have those rumors over his head. So you got a girlfriend, You have a girlfriend.
Speaker 5: I do have many years I do, and she is She is my rock, She is my best friend. I don't know if I could have gotten through the last six months of this crazy race if if she hadn't been by my side. So yeah, thanks for asking about her as well.
Speaker 2: You sure sure, James? Sure?
Speaker 1: I believe she used to work for him as well, former employee I used have heard a step up and help hold James out, what Chris. I'm happy for him that he found truelove, true love, Doctor Jesse. Are we still restricting Ukraine's use of the weapons we provide with Russia aiding Ukraine? Aren't the gloves off or with Russia aiding Iran. Aren't the gloves off? Why can Russia strike cities in Ukraine, include in the capitol in Ukraine? Cannot just spend itself, so on and so forth. Well, they already are. Ukraine is striking and has been striking inside of Russia, and Russia is obviously striking inside of Ukraine. The gloves have been off in that for quite some time. You brought up an interesting thing, and I touched on this a little bit last week, but it is something that's on my mind, and smart military guys I talked to tell me it's justified to be on my mind. We've had a quote ceasefire with Iran for a while now, haven't we that The whole hot portion of this war seemed to last about five minutes, And since then it's been a blockade and a ceasefire and every day we almost have a deal, but then we don't.
Speaker 2: You get it? Get it? Well?
Speaker 1: Remember Russia in Iran. They were doing military drills together. These two countries are very very close. Russia in Iran, all right, So ponder that. Now think about this. Russia They're not are equal at all military. I'm not saying that militarily I'm not saying that, but Russia is very much a first world military and because they've been fighting in Ukraine, their economy, their military technology, it's really sharpened, it really has. That's what happens when you fight a war. You just get better at it, better at making stuff. You improve the stuff you have, you learn what works. So Russia has some nasty military equipment. Now what has Russia been giving Iran? I don't know the answer to that. I've had people tell me they've been given them a lot. What if for everybody? And maybe this is you screaming at Trump to just go attack, just go bomb. Screw it, We're never getting a deal, Just go bomb. I brought it up last week. I will bring it again, bring it up again. We have lost not just one jet over Iran that Iran has shot down. If Donald Trump, who would have more information than you or I ever would on what intelligence community thinks Iran has? What if Donald Trump, I'm just making this up, is staring at a piece of paper as we speak that shows Wait a minute, Russia gave Iran these top level anti air weapons, top level, this, top level of that, and I don't know what that would be Obviously, I don't know what exactly specifically Russia is using, but what if Donald Trump is worried about the safety of our guys to just start bombing. And remember, we've been very, very spoiled by the Trump administration for the first first year of it. You go down, you snatch Venezuela's president out from his mansion. You don't lose a man. You fly your planes around the world and bomb out Iran's nuclear sits without losing a man. We're used to just being able to go in and do whatever we want to whoever we want, and we don't lose a man. What if what if we are now aware that Russia has given Iran things that can hurt us and hurt our guys, and Russia obviously has every incentive to do that. Every moron American politician has been bragging about all the deadly weapons we've given Ukraine, American weapons being used to kill Russian troops four years now, and every idiot Republican and Democrat has bragged about it. Instead of keeping it quiet, instead of letting it be a quiet proxy war, everyone tried to get political points by bragging we just gave them more missiles we gave them more tanks. We're giving them anything. Kill all the Russians. Did you think Russia wasn't going to find a way to extract the price for that. I'm concerned about it. I'm concerned about the safety of our troops. I am keep them in your prayers, please, They're under threat every day. All right, do some more of these next time. It is the Jesse Kelly Show and I'm.
Speaker 2: An amazing Monday.
Speaker 1: You can download the show if you miss a single second Jesse at or wait a minute, iHeart Spotify iTunes' sorry. Sometimes I get confused a reminder that I don't have my soundboard right now because our studio is underwater. Are we ever going back? I have no idea. Did the soundboard even survive? I also have no idea. Chris thinks it did. Chris thinks it did. We're the building as if right now was condemned. We're not allowed inside.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't did the portrait of me survive? That may be the most important item in the studio, I don't know. I won't know so for a week, I don't know how long the show is going to sound a little different, And I don't have my goofy soundboard stuff.
Speaker 2: Just gonna have tough it out, all right. That's we're we're all.
Speaker 1: We all have our cross to beer around here. HUD, What Chris? This is from Free Beacon. HUD launches investigation of Portland Area County over race based homelessness programs.
Speaker 2: It is amazing to me.
Speaker 1: How much anti white racism is simply baked into everything that has to do with the Democrat Party today, and that they don't even hide it.
Speaker 2: Do you remember it was probably.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think if this is what I'm about to say is true, So I'll just throw it out there and then I'll see, let's see how I'll see how I like it. When Joe Biden got elected and Joe Biden announced that white business owners waiting for loans th was ppe loans, that white business owners would be moved to the back of the line. And he enacted that policy. By the way, I know people in banking and they told me the order came down whye you came last. I think that's the most racist government policy since the rights era? Is that the most openly nakedly racist policies since the Civil Rights era?
Speaker 2: And it just does they just get away with it.
Speaker 1: It's just baked into the American communist cake that white people are evil, that white people suck, that you should openly discriminate against them every single chance you get, and that that is just somehow acceptable and okay.
Speaker 2: It is wild to me.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jesse, the subject of this one of shopping carts, I so appreciated your monologue on the shopping cart laziness last night. That is such a pet peeve of mine, among others. As a driving instructor in Connecticut, Maine, and Rhode Island, my colleagues and I work diligently to teach and instruct our respective students the importance of following the rules. It's not only about safety, but about courtesy and respect towards anyone. It's the simple things that make a difference in society. Says thanks for keeping us in form. Says, I can use his name. His name is Uh. Like I've said before, you would improve your community, your state, and your country immeasurably if you would arrest and deport everybody who didn't put the shopping cart back.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a small thing.
Speaker 1: It it reveals so much about you and how you see yourself in the world. It is a revealing thing if you because they have a little cart corral five feet away from you at all times in the parking lot. If you take your groceries out to the car, drop them in the car, and then look at that cart corral five feet away and say to yourself, you know what, Nah, I'm leaving it here.
Speaker 2: You are so unbelievably.
Speaker 1: Selfish, lazy, just self centered in every possible way. You should be moved from society. And if you did, Because here's the thing, it's not necessarily the shopping cart. I know so much else about you if you're that type of person. I know how you treat family members, I know how you treat people you may work with, go to school with.
Speaker 2: I know what kind of a neighbor you are.
Speaker 1: I would guarantee you, guarantee you that you have a sub six hundred credit score. I know, I know, I know that you weigh down everyone else in your life. You are a burden, weighing down society. Just by the shopping cart action, it told me everything I needed to know about you.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jesse, As a.
Speaker 1: Former marine, I can't believe Graham Plattner was a marine. He's a communist. Look, let me tell you something. We love our veterans, do we not, And we admire military service. You and I we admire military service because we love our country. People who sign up to do dangerous, uncomfortable things for little pay, time away from home. People who sign up to defend our country are automatically assigned a certain level of respect by patriots like you.
Speaker 2: They just are.
Speaker 1: When you see a uniform, no matter what branch, no matter who's wearing it, if there's a respect meter in your mind, it gets turned up a little bit the second you see that uniform.
Speaker 2: Correct, it does for me too.
Speaker 1: There are turds all over the military, turds all over the military. And then when you leave the military, so many people become turds or remain tirds. Now that doesn't mean that they're somehow given protected status just because they used to somewhere. This gram Platner guy is such an unmitigated disaster.
Speaker 2: He's the dude with.
Speaker 1: The Nazi tattoo on his chest and when asked about it, referenced that it was just something dumb we were doing in the Marines.
Speaker 2: And I want to.
Speaker 1: Again stress this, I have hopefully no one of my family's listening. I have, on more than one occasion, as a young idiot Marine, been in a tattoo parlor. This is after we had all spent a lot of time at bars that night. I have been less than clear thinking in multiple tattoo parlors, and here's the thing, in multiple countries around the globe. I have been a little tipsy in a tattoo parlor with my fellow Marines. I have watched them select multiple different fringy tattoos. I'm sure they regret to this day. For your information, No, I never pulled the trigger. I just will sty out every time.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 1: It was the permanence of it. I just couldn't get around it. I have nothing against tattoos. I couldn't do it anyway. Not one time did anybody even joke about getting.
Speaker 2: A Nazi tattoo.
Speaker 1: And these were guys who were happy to joke about virtually anything. I mean that these were guys, one of whom had to be talked out of getting a kid. You not a woman who was not dressed. He wanted to get this woman tattooed. No, she wasn't there. I mean it was he wanted a tattoo of this woman covering his back. We had to talk him out of it. So when I tell you I'm there as a very stupid person full of testosterone and no and I'm there with other marines full of testosterone and no brain cells, I mean that. And I have never once heard of or seen a marine consider getting a Nazi tattoo of any kind.
Speaker 2: There was no Nazi affiliation, Nazi love.
Speaker 1: Nazis were not something flirted with or or well thought of or anything like that.
Speaker 2: It was not something that existed. Graham Plattner has a Nazi tattoo on its chest.
Speaker 1: Apparently, apparently he's in all kinds of other trouble. It's all just dirty, gross stuff. It's stuff that I don't need to talk about on the show. There are kids listening. But look, he's a disaster. It's a good thing. He's a disaster. We don't need to lose that Senate seat. I know you get angry with Susan Collins a lot. You've never heard me yell about Susan Collins once. Why Maine is a blue state. Susan Collins is a Republican vote. Sometimes in a blue state, main they really, by all accounts, they should have a Communist as their senator. Susan Collins seat should be a communist because it's a very communist state, it really is, especially now that they brought in all the Somalis. Susan Collins is as good as we're gonna get. I'm hard on the Republicans from blood red states who should be far far to the right, you know, the John Cornan types from Texas to the Dakota's Wyoming, the South. I'm hard on those guys because they should be better.
Speaker 2: Susan Collins.
Speaker 1: That's as good as we're gonna get. I'm not gonna be her biggest fan. But you're never gonna hear me sit here and just trash Susan Collins. But I will trash you for living with pain because you don't have to. Living with pain is a choice. Relief factor is a supplement. You know my thoughts on drugs, right, not Chriss, but my thoughts on drugs. You understand that you know that relief factor is not a drug. It is drug free. It was developed by doctors because people wanted a natural way to get rid of either just the daily aches and pains or a specific pain that gets to you your back, or your neck, your foot, or your muscle. Pain Relief Factor helps support your body's natural response to inflammation.
Speaker 2: Attack it.
Speaker 1: Call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to Relief Factor dot Com nineteen ninety five. Lets you try it for three weeks. If it works, call them back. If it doesn't, you're out nothing one eight hundred the number four relief Relief Factor dot Com.
Speaker 2: We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Monday. Chris, if you wouldn't mind cut seven to what cut seventeen one more time?
Speaker 2: Please? We have to hear it.
Speaker 4: When I launched this campaign or that the real fight in this country is not left versus right, it's top versus bottom.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, and I have to stand behind somebody else. You may think when you first listened to this lady that this wouldn't be someone I tend to agree with, But Chris cut sixteen go today.
Speaker 6: We are here to talk about women's pain and how long it's been overlooked. In the summer of twenty fifteen, while starting my career in New York City, I woke up on the floor of my local bodega, drenched in sweat, being dragged into an ambulance. Two male paramedics hovered over me and continue to ask me if I was pregnant. I had passed out from period pain. In fact, about fifteen percent of women have period pain so debilitating that it disrupts worker school. That is no small number, and yet we are told to suck it up. It's why during Women's History Month, I've introduced legislation to give workers up to twelve days of paid leave a year for reproductive health. This would cover period pain, yes, but also metopause symptoms, IVF, miscarriages.
Speaker 1: I stand with her. I stand with her because think about how much better the office would be. What Chris, we can't have this conversation. Look, pay him to stay home. I mean what what Chris said? What are we going to do with all the empty HR departments? Chris, that's not very PC.
Speaker 2: All right. I just want I want you ladies to know.
Speaker 1: I stand behind you, and I think all of us in the workplace we're all with you.
Speaker 2: We want you to stay home.
Speaker 1: Please pay her to stay We will pay you to not come tear through the office like a Tasmanian devil. Please, And if you're looking for a prize employee, one who's not going to ask for time off for menstrual pain, may I suggest zip recruiter.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'll have to check.
Speaker 1: I don't think they have a no menstrual pain the thing you can select on the site. But I do know this flour out of five employers find somebody good the first day because ZipRecruiter uses technology to put the best, most interested candidates in front of you immediately. You think hiring is a nightmare. It's impossible to find someone. No one shows up, you can't even get an interview. Well, that's just because you haven't used ZipRecruiter. It's the hiring site employers prefer the most for a reason. They will deliver you what you're looking for. And look, it doesn't have to be permanent. They they have these permanent ones too. Maybe you're looking for a new VP of sales or something. Go there, get that. Maybe you're just looking to staff up for the summertime temp job, something like that. ZipRecruiter has it all. Try it free at ZipRecruiter dot com. Slash Jesse that is ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse. All right, all right, dear Ninja, start throwing champion. I'm so glad that the has been out, Chris.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to brag about it. That was the last thing in the world I wanted.
Speaker 1: No, It's true, but when you accomplish great things in life, it's important that you well, you need to use it.
Speaker 2: To inspire others.
Speaker 1: I knew I was going to win the tournament, and I went out on the tournament. I recently viewed two Facebook reels where the narrators were saying they're flying to LA with playing with playing loads of Texans to vote for Spencer pratt ending the reels with quote, what.
Speaker 2: Are they gonna do?
Speaker 1: Ideas ideas with the no voter ID policy?
Speaker 2: Is this an.
Speaker 1: Actual legal possibility? Listen, listen, leave the election cheating up to the communists. It's a dangerous world. You don't want to start dipping your toe in one and two. Let's say I agreed with yeah, sure, go vote illegally in light which I do not.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: What kind of legal protection do you think you're going to have in Communist Los Angeles? Communist DA Communist mayor, the police department itself, the judges.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine the judges.
Speaker 1: What Chris Chris said, Chris Brop a good point. There's a cop currently in jail right now as we speak, for standing next to George Floyd as he was dying. That's the kind of quote justice in Blue cities. Yeah, they're gonna let the illegals vote for Karen Bass all day, every day. If they even sniff that some right wingers from out of town are coming in to vote for Spencer Pratt, they are going to throw the cuffs on you, and they are gonna throw you in the deepest, darkest dungeon they can find in California, just to send a message to anyone else who might try to cheat in elections.
Speaker 2: Like they do.
Speaker 1: Remember legal and local, the two l's is where we need to focus so much of our energy on in politics. We all love national politics. That's why we talk about It's why we follow it all the time. We love national politics, legal and local, but don't forget the legal part of it. Stay legal, stay on the right side of the law. These communists will use the Justice Department to destroy your life, even if they don't end up sending you to prison, they'll bankrupt you and anything else. These people have nothing against that. Stay legal, always, always, always stay legal. Hey, Jesse, I'm interested about your opinion in the greatest American general. I'm partial to Thomas Jackson, maybe Patten.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to answer that question, and I don't want to sound like a coward, but I mean, there's so many great general It's just a civil war alone Stonewall Jackson, of course, Sherman. On all sides of that, there were great generals, but you're great generals. Throughout World War Two and everything else, we've had great generals. The reason I'm not sure how to answer it is you need different generals, different kinds of generals for different things. The ones who we love, the ones who get all the glory, are the patent types, the super aggressive offensive general attack all the time. You love that guy. I love that guy. I want to watch movies about that guy. Of course you need that guy. But you can't have all your generals being that guy. You need some generals who are defensive generals. You need some generals who are good at logistics, you need you need generals to run the base well, you need different kinds of generals for different things, all right, Chris, if you have it.
Speaker 2: Do we even have the headlines? Sound we don't?
Speaker 1: All right, that's okay, Chris, I'll do it myself now, headlines we didn't get to with.
Speaker 2: Is that not how it goes? Chris?
Speaker 1: I think it's close to that with Jesse Kelly, George Floyd Square to remember him with a gift shop. I'm not sure if they're selling Fenton al half off taxpayers. Robbed blind doctor Oz exposes Somali home health scam empire in Columbus, Ohio. Columbus, Ohio, we now have to fight off Somali fraud rings because we let too many barbarians in the country.
Speaker 2: All Right, We're gonna be back tomorrow. Do it again.
Speaker 1: You can email us love, hate, death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: That's all